The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No one who has fought at cruiser will ever trouble a KBro

+4
ShahenshahG
DaveVDK
eddyfightfan
Kelvinj3
8 posters

Go down

No one who has fought at cruiser will ever trouble a KBro Empty No one who has fought at cruiser will ever trouble a KBro

Post by Kelvinj3 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:44 am

Only the really big lads might stand a chance (apart from Lukey, who doesn't stand half a chance against himself!)

Opinions please?

Kelvinj3

Back to top Go down

No one who has fought at cruiser will ever trouble a KBro Empty Re: No one who has fought at cruiser will ever trouble a KBro

Post by eddyfightfan Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:37 am

whole heartly agree with you. the klitchs are effectivley super heavys with awsome jabs, great skill and fitness and power. no cruiser has a snowballs chance in hell.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

No one who has fought at cruiser will ever trouble a KBro Empty Re: No one who has fought at cruiser will ever trouble a KBro

Post by DaveVDK Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:41 am

Agreed, dont think even Holyfield could beat a Klitschko brother.

DaveVDK

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:07 am

I'd be surprised if he didnt give em nightmares though. Wladimir is too cautious so will probably find it a little more comfortable - chin aside he got all the tools to beat holy size, jab, power and decent speed - not great on the inside but he doesnt usually let anyone get there long enough to defeat him - but Vitali can be hit, I imagine Vitali would eke out a decision but it wouldn't be too easy.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:29 am

None of the current cruisers beat them but id back a few from years gone by.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:29 am

I have often wondered how Ray Mercer would have done against Wlad.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:35 am

I think Holyfield in anywhere near his prime gives Wladimir Klitschko nightmares - simply for the fact that Wlad really struggles to fight on the inside, and Holyfield was a really savvy operator up close. Although I think that Holyfield really is the exception. The brothers are too big and, more importantly, too good at using their size to be troubled by any ex-cruiser that I can think of.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:40 am

The older version of Ray got battered - the younger one would probably also get battered but he'd give wlad a good fight prior to it. Pre-stewardversion of Wlad gets flattened.

Dont totally disagree boxthis, but Wlad moves away - Lewis was too good offensively but Wlad isnt. So his tendency to move more rather than land saves him. Again Pre-steward Wlad gets battered.

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveVDK Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:02 pm

Saying that, I think if Marciano could bulk up todays heavyweight limit, he would beat Wlad, though not Vitali

DaveVDK

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:05 pm

He'd have to have the height too otherwise he'd be slow - not a good combination against Wlad or Vitali.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:32 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:I have often wondered how Ray Mercer would have done against Wlad.
Think Mercer at his best gives Wlad nightmares,Mercer had a great chin and gave Lewis one of his toughest fights,not so sure Wlad would want to go into the trenches with Mercer.

I think Mercers style iwould suit Vitali a lot better.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 17 Mar 2012, 2:13 pm

Wlad would probably beat Mercer 7 out of 10 but he would definitely be the hardest opponent he'd have ever faced.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down