The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think the miz is awesome or awful?

+5
ADMIN
Dexter Morgan
Kay Fabe
Legend
TopoftheChops
9 posters

Go down

Do you think the miz is awesome or awful?

Do you think the miz is awesome or awful? Vote_lcap67%Do you think the miz is awesome or awful? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 16 ]
Do you think the miz is awesome or awful? Vote_lcap21%Do you think the miz is awesome or awful? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]
Do you think the miz is awesome or awful? Vote_lcap12%Do you think the miz is awesome or awful? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 24

Do you think the miz is awesome or awful? Empty Do you think the miz is awesome or awful?

Post by TopoftheChops Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:19 pm

What do you think of the WWE/MME champion?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Do you think the miz is awesome or awful? Empty Re: Do you think the miz is awesome or awful?

Post by Legend Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:34 pm

Miz's Molesting Entertainment? <--- now that is awesome
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Do you think the miz is awesome or awful? Empty Re: Do you think the miz is awesome or awful?

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:46 pm

He's ok, i preferred it when Jericho was doing it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:47 pm

I might be in the minority, but Miz has never appealed to me.
I agree he is better now than when he teamed with Jomo but he just doesnt flick my switch.

Id like to see him win cleanly at Mania, but dont think it would happen.
I respect what he has done in the business, but his character/gimmick isnt my fave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:49 pm

Agree with The Gaffer, Y2J was better at it, and perhaps if Miz did it alone instead of having Riley with him all the time he might appeal to me more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:49 pm

I like him! Hes good on the mic, has charisma and good energy, only issue for me is his ring work.

Gaffer, you doing the sports quiz? We are all waiting on you !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 25 Mar 2011, 8:12 pm

Yeah even the side kick Riley is a Lance Cade rip off

KB i'll do it now mate

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:36 pm

I'm a big fan of Miz, he's come on leaps and bounds in the last 6 months and am praying he beats Cena clean at Mania

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:39 pm

From the latest rumours circulating about the Rock I actually now think Miz is going to win at Mania.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:51 pm

I think Miz will win it yes, will he win cleanly? No
Thats the problem i have with Miz at the moment.

He could be so much more better as a heel without backup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:54 pm

Hero wrote:From the latest rumours circulating about the Rock I actually now think Miz is going to win at Mania.

Care to elaborate?

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 25 Mar 2011, 10:20 pm

In what could perhaps be the biggest WWE story of the year, Wrestlezone.com is reporting that the WWE creative team has been told to prepare for a John Cena-Rock match at some point in the future. Not just a confrontation - which will take place at Wrestlemania, but an actual match.

This news comes one day after The Rock did an interview with the associated press in which he dropped serious hints that he would be wrestling again.

"I've never said never. I'm open to [wrestling again]," he said. "For years when I was asked that, I kept my emotions very close to my sleeve. I would say, 'No, I don't see myself wrestling a match,' because I didn't want to leave that open too much. I wanted to make sure I was concentrating solely on my goals in acting."

The wrestlezone report doesn't give a specific date for the match, but it does say that it will either be at Summerslam this year or Wrestlemania next year.

"No timetable is set, although the speculation for SummerSlam is either 'right on target,' according to the insider, 'or just the next step towards next year's Wrestlemania.'"

The idea of Rock wrestling again seemed far fetched when he first came back, but as the feud with Cena has grown and the crowd has really gotten behind it there were signals that Rock was softening on his non-wrestling stance.

Things can change, but this definitely makes Monday's Raw - which Rock will be at live - and Wrestlemania even more must see.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 25 Mar 2011, 10:25 pm

he is awesome he can cut pretty good promos but i think he needs a new catch phrase as cause im awesome ant that good really they should have something smiler to Hell Yeah or what the rock is cookin but Pg the creative team can surelly think of somthing better

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 26 Mar 2011, 12:12 am

Y I Man I don't think it matters how Miz wins his matches, his character isn't one who should be able to win clean against the likes of Orton Cena or Triple H, winning dirty helps add to his heat, tho thats just my opinion

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Mar 2011, 12:28 am

I get what you are saying Gaffer, but in comparision to Y2J, if he is to take over that roll, i dont think he needs anyone to help him win.
Yes, its a characteristic of a heel to win dirty or with help, but for Miz he could be so much better to 'go it alone' so to speak.

Have him turn on Riley, have him turn on Cole. Im sure he will be a great heel but i want to see him do it by himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 26 Mar 2011, 12:38 am

I'd go with Gaffer on this, heels don't play by the rules, thats why they're heels!
It build the character to resort to dirty tricks, to have a run in assist him, to use illegal weapons etc.
And can anyone really see Miz clean pinning SuperCena?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Mar 2011, 12:45 am

Hero wrote:
And can anyone really see Miz clean pinning SuperCena?

Although there will be a bit distraction during the match, im putting my head on the block and i think at the end it will be a clean Miz win.
This should be the making of Miz to an even higher level, for me he has to get a clean pin fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Mar 2011, 12:48 am

Im only saying that because the Taker match is last. Taker will win thus sending the fans home happy, regardless of Cena losing

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:05 am

He desperately needs a clean win, because at the moment he doesn't look anything like a world champion.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:43 am

I don't necessarily think the Miz needs a clean win, but if he is going over it can't look like a fluke.

More often than not, when Cena's going to win he'll take a beating, Hulk up, then win after hitting the 5 Moves of Doom. When Cena's scheduled to lose against a heel, he'll dominate the match and make them look like a jobber before losing after a screwy finish.

Either way, it doesn't make his opponent look good - they couldn't beat Cena after whaling away on him for 10 minutes and he recovered and beat them in 2 minutes, or else they've had the living snot pounded out of them by Cena for 10 minutes and only won because of interference/cheating/kryptonite.

If they're going to continue with the Miz as champion then they need a competitive, back and forth match. They need to make the Miz look like a million bucks, and in order to do that he's got to be portrayed as Cena's equal on the night. Not saying he's got to kick out of 3 Attitude Adjustments or be held in the STF for half an hour and not tap out, but it'd be good for him to counter both those moves at least once.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 26 Mar 2011, 12:19 pm

I definitely don't think he needs a clean win and I'd be shocked if he got one over Cena at Mania, I dont mind seeing Miz win clean over the likes of R-Truth on RAW but if he started winning clean at PPVs then the fans would started respecting him and thats not what you want for your bad guy, when Miz starts beating HHH Orton or Cena clean you can be sure it only means one thing - FACE TURN

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dashing One Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:44 am

I like Riley to be honest - he sort of plays an old school managers role - distracting the ref/opponents etc...

I also think he's excellent on the mic and his in-ring skills are pretty decent.

The main reason why I think he should stick with The Miz though is that the Miz is being made to look like he flukes majority of his title defences but he acts like he's the best thing since slice bread, deluded if you will, and the fact that he has someone with him (Riley) bigging him up 24/7 adds to this part of his character.

The Dashing One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:53 am

Y I Man wrote:Im only saying that because the Taker match is last. Taker will win thus sending the fans home happy, regardless of Cena losing

According to reports Cena v Miz is closing.

This could again change though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:06 pm

Cena Miz will definitely close IMO

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:21 pm

Miz is Awesome. Full stop.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down