The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora banned indefinitely by the World Boxing Council

+25
huw
Union Cane
Steffan
Soldier_Of_Fortune
JabMachineMK2
Valero's Conscience
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
hampo17
The Galveston Giant
tunes666
manos de piedra
eirebilly
raven45
AlexHuckerby
horizontalhero
oxring
PPVxHOTTY
Josiah Maiestas
The genius of PBF
azania
steven24
School Project
TopHat24/7
Good Golly I'm Olly
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora banned indefinitely by the World Boxing Council  Empty Heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora banned indefinitely by the World Boxing Council

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:14 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17200218

Well thoughts?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora banned indefinitely by the World Boxing Council  Empty BREAKING NEWS:Heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora banned indefinitely by the World Boxing Council

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:14 am

Apologies for another Chisora thread but thought this was worth flagging.

Details to follow I guess.......

Dereck Chisora has been suspended indefinitely by the World Boxing Council for his behaviour surrounding his recent fight with Vitali Klitschko.
British heavyweight Chisora was involved in a violent confrontation with David Haye in the press conference after his defeat by the Ukrainian.
He also slapped Klitschko at the weigh-in and spat water in brother Wladimir's face shortly before the first bell.

The WBC said it was "one of the worst behaviours ever by a professional."
It has demanded Chisora, 28, seeks anger management treatment before considering whether to lift the suspension.
The Londoner, ranked 14th in the WBC's heavyweight division, will also be taken out of the organisation's rankings.
Jose Sulaiman, president of the WBC, said the authority would also look to impose a "serious" fine on the Zimbabwe-born fighter.

"The WBC is absolutely condemning behaviours that are not to be accepted in boxing under any circumstances and will act as soon as it can proceed to impose the fines and sanctions as we consider necessary," said a statement issued by the organisation.
"Boxers are gentlemen and show to the world an example of honour and fair play when, after a tremendous battle, they go to the centre of the ring to pay respect to each other.
"Dereck Chisora is not going to tarnish the sport for those born in the humblest beds, who become sports heroes of the world to live a life of dignity and pride."

Source: BBC

Last edited by TopHat24/7 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora banned indefinitely by the World Boxing Council  Empty Re: Heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora banned indefinitely by the World Boxing Council

Post by School Project Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:15 am

Wow, where's the source TopHat?

Pretty shocking news mind you!

http://www.boxingscene.com/dereck-chisora-banned-by-world-boxing-council--50085

School Project

Back to top Go down

Heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora banned indefinitely by the World Boxing Council  Empty Re: Heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora banned indefinitely by the World Boxing Council

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:18 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17200218

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:19 am

Ironic how they will ban Chisora from their fights... but they allow God-Son Chavez Jr to cart around in LA drunk as heck with no repremand.

I wonder what is more dangerous?

Slapping a grown man in the face... or driving drunk?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 am

Yeh, but 'Boxing is a joke' isn't quite such a headline grabber.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by steven24 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 am

School Project wrote:Ironic how they will ban Chisora from their fights... but they allow God-Son Chavez Jr to cart around in LA drunk as heck with no repremand.

I wonder what is more dangerous?

Slapping a grown man in the face... or driving drunk?

He deserves his ban, spitting and slapping someone in the face followed by nearly causing a riot. Not to mention in the past biting an opponent then saying the fine was small change, and kissing an opponent at a weigh in, along with saying he'd shoot and burn someone, clown.

steven24

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 am

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:32 am

Although Tyson was allowed to bite someones ear off, tell a woman interviewer that it was best she left before he did something stupid, tell a reporter at a press conference that he would "make him his (female dog)" and what ever else, bite Lennox in the leg and threaten to eat his children, spurt homophobic references at anyone who questioned him...

Riddick Bowe was WBC champion when he assaulted Berbick at a press conference, threatened to murder Lennox Lewis and get involved in street brawls...

But it's ok, because they were American, had the money to pay the sanctioning fees and Don King had the WBC in his pocket.

Personally I think it's a massive over reaction by a governing body that would happily allow it's God-Son to walk away from drug-tests and get away with blue murder...

Double standards.

In boxing money talks, Chisora has been made a scape goat.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by steven24 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:35 am

School Project wrote:Although Tyson was allowed to bite someones ear off, tell a woman interviewer that it was best she left before he did something stupid, tell a reporter at a press conference that he would "make him his (female dog)" and what ever else, bite Lennox in the leg and threaten to eat his children, spurt homophobic references at anyone who questioned him...

Riddick Bowe was WBC champion when he assaulted Berbick at a press conference, threatened to murder Lennox Lewis and get involved in street brawls...

But it's ok, because they were American, had the money to pay the sanctioning fees and Don King had the WBC in his pocket.

Personally I think it's a massive over reaction by a governing body that would happily allow it's God-Son to walk away from drug-tests and get away with blue murder...

Double standards.

In boxing money talks, Chisora has been made a scape goat.

Can't stand Tyson or Bowe, that doesn't mean because they never got banned he shouldn't though, Chisora is a tool, not a scape goat, nobody told him to be a degenerate chav he did it himself. Has psychological problems, for definite imo.

steven24

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 am

Doesn't mean a thing when he can fight for the WBA, IBF, WBO, ABC, XYZ titles.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:38 am

The WBC president Souliman (spelling) is up the Klitschko's backside...Steven I thought you rated Chisora and he would smash the likes of Arreola to bits?

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by steven24 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 am

azania wrote:Doesn't mean a thing when he can fight for the WBA, IBF, WBO, ABC, XYZ titles.

Maybe, but hopefully the 45 other governing bodies ban him as well, as well as the bbbofc, i think the bbbofc will be more bothered about money though, and fine him.

steven24

Back to top Go down

Post by steven24 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:40 am

The genius of PBF wrote:The WBC president Souliman (spelling) is up the Klitschko's backside...Steven I thought you rated Chisora and he would smash the likes of Arreola to bits?

?
Don't remember saying that, i rate Chisora as a fighter not as a person, i do find it a bit baffling how there making Chisora do an anger management course, and not Mayweather who battered his ex girlfriend though. Double Standards there imo.

steven24

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 am

Massive overreaction? You won't be concerned about him until he kills someone, he could in theory punch a 10 year old girl leaving the girl with brain damage, but if she's still alive then he deserves to stay in boxing. OK

Wouldn't surprise me if Chisora has killed someone (secretly) before.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 am

steven24 wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:The WBC president Souliman (spelling) is up the Klitschko's backside...Steven I thought you rated Chisora and he would smash the likes of Arreola to bits?

?
Don't remember saying that, i rate Chisora as a fighter not as a person, i do find it a bit baffling how there making Chisora do an anger management course, and not Mayweather who battered his ex girlfriend though. Double Standards there imo.

Mayweather told the Nevada commision that Josie Harris was under the influence of drugs and alcohol...restrained her and never beat her up...Mayweather made a plea deal so Mayweather's kids would not have to go to court.

Do you believe everything you read plenty of innocent people have to gone to jail for a crime they did not commit.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by steven24 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:48 am

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
Massive overreaction? You won't be concerned about him until he kills someone, he could in theory punch a 10 year old girl leaving the girl with brain damage, but if she's still alive then he deserves to stay in boxing. OK

Spitting at somebody alone is the lowest of the low, slapping somebody is low, then nearly causing a riot. The Klitschko's were watching Chisora and Haye brawl and they must of been thinking what a pair of tools, who we have both beaten as well. The only over reaction is plonkers sticking up for him after shocking behaviour.

steven24

Back to top Go down

Post by steven24 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:48 am

The genius of PBF wrote:
steven24 wrote:

?

Mayweather told the Nevada commision that Josie Harris was under the influence of drugs and alcohol...restrained her and never beat her up...Mayweather made a plea deal so Mayweather's kids would not have to go to court.

Do you believe everything you read plenty of innocent people have to gone to jail for a crime they did not commit.

I believe the judge who found him guilty, bye.

steven24

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:49 am

steven24 wrote:Can't stand Tyson or Bowe, that doesn't mean because they never got banned he shouldn't though, Chisora is a tool, not a scape goat, nobody told him to be a degenerate chav he did it himself. Has psychological problems, for definite imo.

So he gave Klitschko a slap? No where near as bad as half of the rubbish that goes on in boxing, especially during WBC/Don King fights.

Spitting water in Wlads face? Disgusting, but taking a chunk of meat out of another boxers flesh is a little worse... donchathink?

The Brawl afterwards? Countless of other brawls have taken place in boxing, nothing is ever said.

I'm not saying that because others haven't been banned that Chisora shouldn't... I'm clearly saying that it's one rule for one and another for someone else. Chisora has been made a scape goat, if the WBC really gave a damn, they would have banned a number of boxers on their books.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:50 am

steven24 wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:

Spitting at somebody alone is the lowest of the low, slapping somebody is low, then nearly causing a riot. The Klitschko's were watching Chisora and Haye brawl and they must of been thinking what a pair of tools, who we have both beaten as well. The only over reaction is plonkers sticking up for him after shocking behaviour.

Wladimir Klitschko got up on a chair smiling and laughing giving two thumbs up to journalists, he loved every second of it.

Vitali Klitschko is on video shaking Haye's hand applauding what has just happened.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by steven24 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 am

School Project wrote:
steven24 wrote:Can't stand Tyson or Bowe, that doesn't mean because they never got banned he shouldn't though, Chisora is a tool, not a scape goat, nobody told him to be a degenerate chav he did it himself. Has psychological problems, for definite imo.

So he gave Klitschko a slap? No where near as bad as half of the rubbish that goes on in boxing, especially during WBC/Don King fights.

Spitting water in Wlads face? Disgusting, but taking a chunk of meat out of another boxers flesh is a little worse... donchathink?

The Brawl afterwards? Countless of other brawls have taken place in boxing, nothing is ever said.

I'm not saying that because others haven't been banned that Chisora shouldn't... I'm clearly saying that it's one rule for one and another for someone else. Chisora has been made a scape goat, if the WBC really gave a damn, they would have banned a number of boxers on their books.

I don't disagree Tyson, King are a disgrace and corrupt, Tyson should never of been allowed to fight for money, he was a psycho and some of the things he said and done were disgusting, but Chisora is a similar character.

steven24

Back to top Go down

Post by steven24 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 am

The genius of PBF wrote:
steven24 wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:

Wladimir Klitschko got up on a chair smiling and laughing giving two thumbs up to journalists, he loved every second of it.

Vitali Klitschko is on video shaking Haye's hand applauding what has just happened.

Yeah, Joey Barton shook John Terry's hand, and still thought to himself 'your a tool'.

steven24

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 am

Just hope John Terry sleeps with Emile Heskeys wife too..... so Heskey dosent go to the Euro's!!

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 am

We have our own processes in place and have conducted due diligence as to Steven24's background.

Please leave him be, in piece, with no further mention of YoungTowzer.

Failure to comply will result in a ban. PM Windy/Adam for complaints/clarification
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 am

PPVxHOTTY wrote:Just hope John Terry sleeps with Emile Heskeys wife too..... so Heskey dosent go to the Euro's!!

Quite a few have.....allegedly. Whistle

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 am

steven24 wrote:
azania wrote:Doesn't mean a thing when he can fight for the WBA, IBF, WBO, ABC, XYZ titles.

Maybe, but hopefully the 45 other governing bodies ban him as well, as well as the bbbofc, i think the bbbofc will be more bothered about money though, and fine him.

So a fighter gets banned for fighting another fighter. Wow. They should give Chis a medal for making boxing headline news. Its not like he's used steroids before. People should get off the moral pony.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 am

Doubtless you will wish to re-explain to us how Chisora's brawl is good for his career, az...

I'm joshing with you mate - as it is too soon to say - but your far-too-hasty dismissal of the negative implications of his actions - has been shown to be an unwise assertion.

Last edited by oxring on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 am

oxring wrote:Doubtless you will wish to re-explain to us how Chisora's brawl is good for his career...

I'm joshing with you mate - as it is too soon to say - but your far-too-hasty dismissal of the negative implications of his actions - has been shown to be an unwise decision.

This is boxing where the ridiculous becomes the norm and acceptable. Where a convicted naughty person can return with record purses and massive PPV. Where a certified cheater gets a world title fight. That's the world boxing lives in.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 am

oxring wrote:Doubtless you will wish to re-explain to us how Chisora's brawl is good for his career...

I'm joshing with you mate - as it is too soon to say - but your far-too-hasty dismissal of the negative implications of his actions - has been shown to be an unwise decision.

Chisora is a household name and the public will pay to see him now...Hope he dont get a long ban as he proved against Helenius and Klitschko he is a good heavyweight.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:35 am

Don't answer in generalities - but in specifics.

You dismissed all suggestions, a couple of days ago - that Chisora's actions might have negative outcomes for his career.

Now, in the balance of an indefinite ban from the WBC and lots more money being withheld from his purse as well as a ban from the BBBoC - would you now willingly accept that perhaps - Chisora might have to suffer some negative consequences as well - and that you were, in fact, in error before?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 am

Oxy, what negative implications? All I can see are positives. All he has to do is show a little contrition, appear on Jon Ross and Graham Norton show and hey presto, the reinvention of cuddly Del Chisora.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:40 am

oxring wrote:Don't answer in generalities - but in specifics.

You dismissed all suggestions, a couple of days ago - that Chisora's actions might have negative outcomes for his career.

Now, in the balance of an indefinite ban from the WBC and lots more money being withheld from his purse as well as a ban from the BBBoC - would you now willingly accept that perhaps - Chisora might have to suffer some negative consequences as well - and that you were, in fact, in error before?

A few wins and more publicity will ensure bigger purses. Bigger purses means more sanctioning fees for the WBC. When and if that happens, watch them recieve Chisora with open legs.

If the bbbc imposes an indefinite ban, he can get a licence in Zimbabwe or Kazakstan. He can also sue them for restrictive trading practices which he will win. That will bankrupt the bbbc.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:40 am

azania wrote:Oxy, what negative implications? All I can see are positives. All he has to do is show a little contrition, appear on Jon Ross and Graham Norton show and hey presto, the reinvention of cuddly Del Chisora.

Thought not. You do make me laugh sometimes mate.

As for cuddly Chisora - for sure - he's a blank slate, available to be marketed - if he gets away without too much more baggage. He isn't the most clear thinking of fellows - and it would be very easy for him to mess up any marketing campaign.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 am

oxring wrote:

azania wrote:Oxy, what negative implications? All I can see are positives. All he has to do is show a little contrition, appear on Jon Ross and Graham Norton show and hey presto, the reinvention of cuddly Del Chisora.

As for cuddly Chisora - for sure - he's a blank slate, available to be marketed - if he gets away without too much more baggage. He isn't the most clear thinking of fellows - and it would be very easy for him to mess up any marketing campaign.

If I were his agent, I'd get him on every chat show there was. He is a funny bloke also and makes for good TV. I dont think I was wrong. He'll be banned for 9 months or thereabouts. In that time he should keep himself in the public eye. Everyone knows him now. In this times where Jade Goody can make a mint for being .....well...less than intelligent, Chisora should cash in on that market and keep in training. He is not a hard sell. When there are no issues around him, he is very clear thinking. A chat show wouldn't tax him too much. Can you imagine him on Graham Norton Show, especially after he said he swung both ways. It would be hilarious.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:57 am

azania wrote:
oxring wrote:

If I were his agent, I'd get him on every chat show there was. He is a funny bloke also and makes for good TV. I dont think I was wrong. He'll be banned for 9 months or thereabouts. In that time he should keep himself in the public eye. Everyone knows him now. In this times where Jade Goody can make a mint for being .....well...less than intelligent, Chisora should cash in on that market and keep in training. He is not a hard sell. When there are no issues around him, he is very clear thinking. A chat show wouldn't tax him too much. Can you imagine him on Graham Norton Show, especially after he said he swung both ways. It would be hilarious.

Heaven forfend you would do that Az!

He should be marketed, I agree. I await his Graham Norton show with interest...but sadly, I suspect we may be waiting a while.

At least 6 months, whilst he's banned by the BBBoC, for instance.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 pm

When have I ever been wrong??? Whistle

He'll be on TV soon enough. On a terrestial channel also. He is a public interest story now. I reckon within 3 weeks also. Mark my words.....again! Very Happy

Good night. Early start in the morning.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Night az. I've saved your last comment - just in case he isn't fronting Jonathon Ross Wink
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 pm

"Boxers are gentlemen and show to the world an example of honour and fair play when, after a tremendous battle, they go to the centre of the ring to pay respect to each other.
"Dereck Chisora is not going to tarnish the sport for those born in the humblest beds, who become sports heroes of the world to live a life of dignity and pride."

Proof is any were needed that Suliman is a delusion, pious, b******s talking, muppet. He has been the long term bed-fellow of the most corrupt, dishonest, manslaughtering promoter, and his organisation has has Championed the likes of Tyson, Mayweather and other felons. He's a disgrace, and by far more worthy of a ban than Chisora (who does probably deserve one)

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:00 pm

With the way the media latched onto this story, especially the BBC, then this decision is no surprise. The BBC on their front page had as a headline in the News Section: "Chisora promises to shoot and burn Haye" - or words to that affect. "Haye, listen to me, I'm going to shoot you. Listen I promise you ... I'll will physically burn you."

With young, gang related gun crime (especially "black on black") made to be a real issue in London and elsewhere by the media and police, it was the worst sort of message from Boxing (via Chisora and megaphoned by the media).

The BBC flagged up the liklihood that Chisora would be jailed and DEMANDED that something be done, and that a ban and horsewhipping was the least they expected from the Boxing authorities. With that type of hysterical media reaction, where Boxing was made headline news, with thousands of hysterical hackers demanding a lynching, the boxing authorites had no choice but to act.

To be fair we saw just how stupid Chisora could be. Despite all his grievances he needed to be aware of the importance of appearance of Boxing to the outside world. The Slapping, The Water Spitting, The Aftermatch Brawl and the Shooting/Burning statements, there were just a little too many incidents on live and international television for there not to have been serious consequences. And this was all done within the highest of all media profile boxing divisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Have to hand it to Haye most of the general public condemn Chisora... Especially after his partially charming interview on That Sunday Night Show. Hes made it like Chisora was some complete wackjob and that he did everyone a favour standing up to the bully.

Haye just keeps on going... He was on the biggest loser last night as well.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by raven45 Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 pm

haha too funny

raven45

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:38 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Have to hand it to Haye most of the general public condemn Chisora... Especially after his partially charming interview on That Sunday Night Show. Hes made it like Chisora was some complete wackjob and that he did everyone a favour standing up to the bully.

Haye just keeps on going... He was on the biggest loser last night as well.

+1

Haye is the ultimate wind up merchant and will escape with nothing. You have to applaude him for that dont you?

Chisora has been a bit harsly treated in my eyes, many before him have done worse for no punishment and many after him will as well.
Boxing in Germany is big buisness (not as big in the USA) and someone had to cop all the blame from the malarky that happened there.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:17 pm

He has just been suspended indefinately until they reach I decision on his punishment I think. Which is fair enough. He knows he will have to get some punishment.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Nore Staat wrote:With the way the media latched onto this story, especially the BBC, then this decision is no surprise. The BBC on their front page had as a headline in the News Section: "Chisora promises to shoot and burn Haye" - or words to that affect. "Haye, listen to me, I'm going to shoot you. Listen I promise you ... I'll will physically burn you."

With young, gang related gun crime (especially "black on black") made to be a real issue in London and elsewhere by the media and police, it was the worst sort of message from Boxing (via Chisora and megaphoned by the media).

The BBC flagged up the liklihood that Chisora would be jailed and DEMANDED that something be done, and that a ban and horsewhipping was the least they expected from the Boxing authorities. With that type of hysterical media reaction, where Boxing was made headline news, with thousands of hysterical hackers demanding a lynching, the boxing authorites had no choice but to act.

To be fair we saw just how stupid Chisora could be. Despite all his grievances he needed to be aware of the importance of appearance of Boxing to the outside world. The Slapping, The Water Spitting, The Aftermatch Brawl and the Shooting/Burning statements, there were just a little too many incidents on live and international television for there not to have been serious consequences. And this was all done within the highest of all media profile boxing divisions.

Hi Nore Staat

I agree this episode has been characterised by overblown hysteria but please do not make light of the genuine serious crime issues and suggest they are a media fabrication or some kind of PR tool for the police. I've been living and working in London for 5 years and every week (if not every few days) Operation Trident are involved in a new violent, often fatal, incident involving young black men and guns/knives.

Last summer's riots that swept the country started with an armed known criminal being shot by police. This isn't humdrum, it's reality.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:

I think its a load of tosh, he is not that bad, most of it is tongue and cheek.. Ok he is a bit of an idiot that does not know when enough is enough but allot of his antics have just been to get press.. While a punishment was defiantly in order in the form of a heavy fine to sting his pocket, A ban is harsh.

Also the fact he never got a hearing is not exactly good for boxing either.... all a big joke really.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm sure Chisora will be devastated being banned by boxing most corrupt organisation, they ought to have a look in the mirror. If the person in question could possibly make the WBC millions or was Mexican, i'm not so sure there would be any ban.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:49 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:I'm sure Chisora will be devastated being banned by boxing most corrupt organisation, they ought to have a look in the mirror. If the person in question could possibly make the WBC millions or was Mexican, i'm not so sure there would be any ban.

Totally agree! thumbsup

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 pm

tunes666 wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:

I think its a load of tosh, he is not that bad, most of it is tongue and cheek.. Ok he is a bit of an idiot that does not know when enough is enough but allot of his antics have just been to get press.. While a punishment was defiantly in order in the form of a heavy fine to sting his pocket, A ban is harsh.

Also the fact he never got a hearing is not exactly good for boxing either.... all a big joke really.

I wonder how much was tongue in cheek though, remember this is the guy who put his misses in hospital because she had a text from a male friend (if you believe what was reported) I'm not saying the ban is right but he clearly has a screw loose.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 pm

He should speak out on chavez jr Laugh everyones attention for now is on chisora so he should say hey look at dis man with epmty glass bottle of beer he be physically drink driving.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:05 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
The Galveston Giant wrote:I'm sure Chisora will be devastated being banned by boxing most corrupt organisation, they ought to have a look in the mirror. If the person in question could possibly make the WBC millions or was Mexican, i'm not so sure there would be any ban.

Totally agree! thumbsup

Me too. *Sulaiman reminds me of Sepp Blatter in so many ways. Snivelling, slimy little sycophant who you just know is as corrupt as the day is long. I bet his back pockets are absolutely bulging with backhanders, just the same as Blatter.

Jose Sulaiman is about as on the level as Harry Redknapp and anything he says or does should be taken with a massive plough full of salt.

* I have no proof for this, it is only my opinion. Just in case Johnnie Cochran happens to be reading.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next