The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arum (the ducker) Is a Cancer at the Heart of Boxing

+10
AlexHuckerby
dangerous_mouse
azania
TRUSSMAN66
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
School Project
davidemore
ShahenshahG
Imperial Ghosty
azumah HOF
14 posters

Go down

Arum (the ducker) Is a Cancer at the Heart of Boxing Empty Arum (the ducker) Is a Cancer at the Heart of Boxing

Post by azumah HOF Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 am

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2012/01/pacquiao-to-fight-on-june-9th-or-16th-says-arum-breaking-news/

Arum is a sick joke and has been for a long time! Call Don King what u like (and he is many things below the agreeable standard for a decent humanbeing) but heis a great promoter and would have made this fight happen! I have respect for Manny as a fighting man, a great boxer and a fearless warrior; the sad thing is whilst he sits and watches Arum is systematically tarnishing his legacy! He needs Floyd on his resume to make a strong case as in his career at the higher weights! I fear this will not happen because of Arum! It is so clear now with this statement that many die hard Manny fans are now dismayed. Just to remind you he first used the cut excuse when the fight was mooted post Marquez, then all of a sudden when Floyd was initially sentenced he spoke of may being possible dates for a showdown with Marquez again on Bradley. Now Floyd is freed up the cuts excuse is brought out again! SHAMEFUL! Arum is a cancer that must be removed from this scenario or there will never be a fight!

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

Arum (the ducker) Is a Cancer at the Heart of Boxing Empty Re: Arum (the ducker) Is a Cancer at the Heart of Boxing

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:46 am

Don't understand it either Zoomy, King was a despicable human being but at least gave us fans the fights we wanted, by keeping things in house Arum can make more money himself than having to split with Mayweather, he is the worst thing to happen to boxing for a long time.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Arum (the ducker) Is a Cancer at the Heart of Boxing Empty Re: Arum (the ducker) Is a Cancer at the Heart of Boxing

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:47 am

Sometimes I wonder why I love this sport.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:59 am

wow.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by azumah HOF Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:07 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Don't understand it either Zoomy, King was a despicable human being but at least gave us fans the fights we wanted, by keeping things in house Arum can make more money himself than having to split with Mayweather, he is the worst thing to happen to boxing for a long time.

Ghosty I really wish boxing fans could get organised and hit this guy where it hurts... I don't know boycott some top rank fights etc! Arum need a sharp lesson from the fans!

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

Post by azumah HOF Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:11 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Sometimes I wonder why I love this sport.

I'm with you there shah! Its gettin really hard to defend this B.S! Thing is both guys wanna fight!!! But Manny has to be careful now! Floyd can justifiably say 'I am my own boss, I call the shots', and fans will say to Manny why can't you order Arum to make the bloody fight if u want it!

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 am

azumah HOF wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Sometimes I wonder why I love this sport.

I'm with you there shah! Its gettin really hard to defend this B.S! Thing is both guys wanna fight!!! But Manny has to be careful now! Floyd can justifiably say 'I am my own boss, I call the shots', and fans will say to Manny why can't you order Arum to make the bloody fight if u want it!

If Manny truely wants the fight, why doesn't he just make it without Arum?

The revenue this fight would make would be bigger than any of its kind, and if Manny is contracted then he can pay his way out... everyones happy. Arum would instead rather pocket the proceeds of two of his own fighters - he probably draws at leas 50% of the revenue this way.

The fact is, Manny is happy to be milked in favour of a little cash and a padded legacy. He's a joke and Arum truely is making him look like a mug.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:30 am

I'm sure Arum would sue Pacquiao for everything he's got if he does that.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azumah HOF Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:39 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:I'm sure Arum would sue Pacquiao for everything he's got if he does that.

Agreed! However I feel Manny could do a lot more here as he is the jewel in the crown for Top Rank! He could cut away Arum's legs by stating unequivocably and publicly that he is ready tio fight, when and under what circumstances!

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:41 am

That is true - isn't there a denial of trade law in america - or something to that effect that would give pacquiao a legal out?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:I'm sure Arum would sue Pacquiao for everything he's got if he does that.

Goin by reports last year, there may not be that much to sue for. I know it's still lots to you and me, but he is only supposed to be worth 20 million or so, which by judging the magnitude of his fights is ridiculous. Surely he should be in the hundreds of millions bracket
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:46 am

Maybe he used it on his campaign? Although i'd have thought you'd get much more Filipino currency to the dollar

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:48 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:

Goin by reports last year, there may not be that much to sue for. I know it's still lots to you and me, but he is only supposed to be worth 20 million or so, which by judging the magnitude of his fights is ridiculous. Surely he should be in the hundreds of millions bracket

Roach, Arum, Ariza amongst others get a massive portion of his money, more so than any other boxer.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 am

As a boxer, Manny can hhide behind the old excuse of "I'll speak to Freddy and Bob, I'll speak to my advisors"... to me this always says: "I'll let other people make the best possible business decision and the easiest option for me".

For years Floyd has had people criticise his choice of fights, from HBO and Bob Arum, yet they are happy to Mannys "choices" under the mat.

I'm just glad that others can now see the joke that Manny Pacquaio is to boxing, and what a sickening old chump Arum is.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by azumah HOF Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:59 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:

Roach, Arum, Ariza amongst others get a massive portion of his money, more so than any other boxer.

If Manny really is only worth that much! All the more reason to hurry and make this fight! I don't know about a trilogy but I see scope for a 2 fights! Mega money spinners one pre floyd goes to jail, one after he gets out! Pure hollywood meets Vegas!

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 am

I don't see the difference between you and D4 to be honest Azumah and it pains me to say it..

You're just as biased as him....."Tarnishing Manny's legacy"....not according to guys like Hagler and the like who blame Floyd for the fight not happening....

Manny like it or not has a very good legacy and I believe that intelligent people will blame both parties for the fight not happening.....

As for Arum he's only doing what all other Promoters would do and cashing in.......He's no better or worse than anybody else...

You're so one sided like D4 that it's pointless arguing with you...

Thought you were better than this!!! You only come on here to trash Manny and Arum....

Very sad..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 am

The cut reason is a ridiculous cop out by Arum. Ward postponed the froch fight by 5 weeks for a cut to heal. I've never heard of a cut requiring 5 - 6 months to heal unless Paq was stabbed. In that case, get well soon Paq.

EDIT - I'll add that offering Floyd the fight in NOv is a silly offer seeing that Floyd would be out of jail in Sept and God knows what his state of mind will be. Paq is a big enough star now to say to Arum that he wants Floyd in May.

Last edited by azania on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:14 am

Hate that word...ducker!!

However you put it the author (like D4) should declare his interest in writing an article like this....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:17 am

how does all the promoter - fighter contracts go?

Has that greedy lonely old man arum somehow got manny to sign a contract where arum owns manny till he dies?

can pac not get another promoter?

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:21 am

dangerous_mouse wrote:how does all the promoter - fighter contracts go?

Has that greedy lonely old man arum somehow got manny to sign a contract where arum owns manny till he dies?

can pac not get another promoter?

Normally they sign for a set number of fights. The small print often make it impossible for the fighter to leave to another promoter even if the promoter is willing to buy out the contract. Its a power game for most.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:23 am

It's a joke, SURELY Arum has made well enough money, why can't he just make the fight the fans want? He is a joke, an absolute disgrace, I say this honestly, I won't feel a thing when he dies.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 am

Then lol at the whole miguel cotto deciding to stay with top rank announcement after the marg 2 fight and arum expressing how glad he was. Dont think you had a choice miguel.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:32 am

School Project wrote:As a boxer, Manny can hhide behind the old excuse of "I'll speak to Freddy and Bob, I'll speak to my advisors"... to me this always says: "I'll let other people make the best possible business decision and the easiest option for me".

For years Floyd has had people criticise his choice of fights, from HBO and Bob Arum, yet they are happy to Mannys "choices" under the mat.

I'm just glad that others can now see the joke that Manny Pacquaio is to boxing, and what a sickening old chump Arum is.

Seriously? Every top tier fighter trains with relentless, inhuman dedication in their attempts to win. They sacrifice personal relationships, simple little things like a digestive biscuit with their tea and physically push themselves right to the limits. Most of them don't even win in the end. Here's a guy who started out poorer than I, for one, know. Currently fights around 40lb higher than his natural weight, beaten most of the great Mexicans of the lower weights of recent years and is easily one of the three best fighters of the last ten years. But he's a joke? Where has respect for competitors gone?

My Pinoy isn't great and I had an education.

We can all agree that Arum is a despicable parasite on boxing, but I don't see where the contempt for Pacquiao comes from.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:34 am

Why should Arum sell himself short...It's the art of the deal..that's what guys like him Trump, Mahon and the like pride themselves on....

It's what makes them winners.....winning the deal...

How d'you know he's a lonely old man....??

Leave out the personal stuff..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:05 am

everytime your name (truss) comes up its always a correction, or a moan etc. God its sooooo boring and i seriously can not stand it anymore.

you seem to always know whats best wise one,

Im declaring myself out of this forum, most of you guys seem like bitter old men, i think i'll take my 24 year old a$$ somewhere more positive. Its a shame as there are some real decent users on here.

Can a mod please delete my account.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

It was a natural phenomenon. The sincerity of the mouse brought out a single tear, but at the same time a bucket load, as every member collectively and simultaneously shed one tear down their cheek.

We'd remember this day: 08/01/12

Sure we'd carry on with the forum, but now it would just be a sad immitation and we'd just be fooling ourselves. Of course it would never be the same.

Last edited by John Bloody Wayne on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit? I didn't edit nuthin. I don't know what Az is on about...)

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:26 am

John Bloody Wayne wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

It was a natural phenomenon. The sincerity of the mouse brought out a single tear, but at the same time a bucket load, as every member collectively and simultaneously shed one tear down their cheek.

We'd remember this day: 08/01/11

Sure we'd carry on with the forum, but now it would just be a sad immitation and we'd just be fooling ourselves. Of course it would never be the same.

12?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 am

Aw pish

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:46 am

John Bloody Wayne wrote:
School Project wrote:As a boxer, Manny can hhide behind the old excuse of "I'll speak to Freddy and Bob, I'll speak to my advisors"... to me this always says: "I'll let other people make the best possible business decision and the easiest option for me".

Seriously? Every top tier fighter trains with relentless, inhuman dedication in their attempts to win. They sacrifice personal relationships, simple little things like a digestive biscuit with their tea and physically push themselves right to the limits. Most of them don't even win in the end. Here's a guy who started out poorer than I, for one, know. Currently fights around 40lb higher than his natural weight, beaten most of the great Mexicans of the lower weights of recent years and is easily one of the three best fighters of the last ten years. But he's a joke? Where has respect for competitors gone?

We can all agree that Arum is a despicable parasite on boxing, but I don't see where the contempt for Pacquiao comes from.

Here's my two cents:

David Diaz to Antonio Margarito - 15 pounds difference on weigh-ins. Margarito may have weighed around 160 on fight night against Pacquaio, but it was Pacquaios choice to fight at 150 for a Junior Middle strap, well done to him. Weight stipulations for Margarito and Cotto were the promoters choice seconded by the fighter? Who knows, but he's happy to hide behind the choices of others.

As for fighting guys 40lbs heavier, I haven't seen him fight at heavyweight so I can't judge, but looking at his record, he seems to be fighting guys in his own weight classes - abiet a little weight drained than normal.

He loses the respect as a competitor as his management, legal aids, promoters and himself - don't make particularly fair fights themselves, one example that stands out in my mind was how truely awful Cotto looked against Clottey, Manny tapped Arum on the shoulder after the fight and simply said "I want Cotto", not a normal Cotto, a weight-drained shell of Cotto.

He's a champion by proxy and has been gifted decisions and stipulations and he has sat back and reaped the benefits. Once pushed to make the ONE fight that has any true value since Hagler vs. Leonard, he decides to "let his people think about it".

Maybe if he wasn't such the monkey boy of Arum, I would have more respect for him. But he's happy to take on weight drained opponents, Mayweathers left overs and old versions of decent fighters rather than take on the only other fight worth taking.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:51 am

Have you ever trained in a boxing gym? Yes/no will do.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:51 am

How many people that say it's unnatural how Pacquiao has risen through weights have actually seen him fight at Flyweight for instance? He was huge!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 am

John Bloody Wayne wrote:Have you ever trained in a boxing gym? Yes/no will do.

I train down St Josephs in Newport, South Wales.

Train along side:

Gary Buckland, Gary Sykes, Paul Samuel, Bradley Pryce, Gavin Rees. Talk regularly with Tony Borg and Gary Lockett when they're about - I see a lot of the boys train and you could ask a couple of people on here who have been in chat when the boxing is on now and again what they work on and what to look out for.

So yeah, I have an incredible idea of what it takes to train. In fact the very first time I walked in and trained in a circuit for 2 hours I wondered if I was even going to stomach it. It's been a number of years now but I have a very good understanding of the hours some lads put in compared to others.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Manny Pacquaio has a massive influence on his career - He choses the easy option every time.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:05 am

I agree to some extent. I still think what he has done is remarkable but I do think he could pick opponents who he can fight without hamstringing them

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by azumah HOF Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I don't see the difference between you and D4 to be honest Azumah and it pains me to say it..

You're just as biased as him....."Tarnishing Manny's legacy"....not according to guys like Hagler and the like who blame Floyd for the fight not happening....

Manny like it or not has a very good legacy and I believe that intelligent people will blame both parties for the fight not happening.....

As for Arum he's only doing what all other Promoters would do and cashing in.......He's no better or worse than anybody else...

Thought you were better than this!!! You only come on here to trash Manny and Arum....

Very sad..

There are some certainties in life by which we can securely cling on to the fact that we are still alive... The sun rising in the morning, the deathly comfort of the L.A blanket of smog, and the putrid self serving codswallop served up by private Trussy!!!
Sorry to pass by and awaken you from your moistened dreams of 606 regalness! But when u get a chance to exhale, try and READ the article as your first tentative step towards constructing a semi coherent response!
The article clearly singles out Arum not Manny as the main villain of the piece! Infact lest we forget (and I know the old timers won't) your conversion to being Manny's defender of faith is a rather recent Paulian conversion! Twas not long ago that YOU Trussy disparaged the great phillipino as a one dimensional lil thing that would be killed by Ricky Hatton! Even though your elders and betters like me cautioned otherwise and told you the opposite, we were lampooned with ur Texan wit! In the same breath u also warned the lil guy to not step anywhere in the direction of ur two mammoths in the division, Williams and Margarito! What say u now wise one!

Now I don't really come on here to shame u! Its kinda yesterdays entertainment, and rather cruel, in the same ball park as bear baiting! But for gods sake stop chatting utter crap! The topic is being discussed by the great and the good, and even Dan Raphael on Espn (who has been a consistent critic of floyd) has gone to town on this because Arum has simply lied and attempts to treat the boxing world as fools by contradicting himself, and using far from credible excuses.... Oh wait a second I get it, Bob is only kidding right, its like an april fools joke, and ur in on it!! Apologies Truss, as the kids would say.. My bad!!!! Loooooooooool

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:27 pm

If a boxer is signed to a promoter (i.e. Manny to Arum) does Manny have to fight exactly who Arum says, on Arums terms etc...

Or does it depend on the contract negotiated at the time?

Surely Manny can say, 'I want to fight Mayweather'?

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:31 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:

I like Manny, good fighter but lets not talk nonsense. All this 'Manny is a flyweight' stuff is just utter rubbish. He was a flyweight when he was 16 (a boy).

Floyd was 106lb when he was 16, is he a flyweight too, of course not.

Manny is probably a natural LW/LWW

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:40 pm

azumah HOF wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I don't see the difference between you and D4 to be honest Azumah and it pains me to say it..

Very sad..

There are some certainties in life by which we can securely cling on to the fact that we are still alive... The sun rising in the morning, the deathly comfort of the L.A blanket of smog, and the putrid self serving codswallop served up by private Trussy!!!
Sorry to pass by and awaken you from your moistened dreams of 606 regalness! But when u get a chance to exhale, try and READ the article as your first tentative step towards constructing a semi coherent response!
The article clearly singles out Arum not Manny as the main villain of the piece! Infact lest we forget (and I know the old timers won't) your conversion to being Manny's defender of faith is a rather recent Paulian conversion! Twas not long ago that YOU Trussy disparaged the great phillipino as a one dimensional lil thing that would be killed by Ricky Hatton! Even though your elders and betters like me cautioned otherwise and told you the opposite, we were lampooned with ur Texan wit! In the same breath u also warned the lil guy to not step anywhere in the direction of ur two mammoths in the division, Williams and Margarito! What say u now wise one!

Now I don't really come on here to shame u! Its kinda yesterdays entertainment, and rather cruel, in the same ball park as bear baiting! But for gods sake stop chatting utter crap! The topic is being discussed by the great and the good, and even Dan Raphael on Espn (who has been a consistent critic of floyd) has gone to town on this because Arum has simply lied and attempts to treat the boxing world as fools by contradicting himself, and using far from credible excuses.... Oh wait a second I get it, Bob is only kidding right, its like an april fools joke, and ur in on it!! Apologies Truss, as the kids would say.. My bad!!!! Loooooooooool

clap rose guinness

Complete ownage if ever I've seen one
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 am

azumah HOF wrote:

Very sad..

clap rose guinness

I'd stay out of it DeeMck, before we see the mighty banhammer waived for Truss-bullying.

I'm more surprised that John Wayne hasn't responded to my reply...

Either way, this board is getting worse for baiting and arguments at the moment, there's no debating, its just charmless and somewhat incoherent to read!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:50 am

School Project wrote:
John Bloody Wayne wrote:Have you ever trained in a boxing gym? Yes/no will do.

I train down St Josephs in Newport, South Wales.

Train along side:

Gary Buckland, Gary Sykes, Paul Samuel, Bradley Pryce, Gavin Rees. Talk regularly with Tony Borg and Gary Lockett when they're about - I see a lot of the boys train and you could ask a couple of people on here who have been in chat when the boxing is on now and again what they work on and what to look out for.

So yeah, I have an incredible idea of what it takes to train. In fact the very first time I walked in and trained in a circuit for 2 hours I wondered if I was even going to stomach it. It's been a number of years now but I have a very good understanding of the hours some lads put in compared to others.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Manny Pacquaio has a massive influence on his career - He choses the easy option every time.

I hadn't responded because I've only just got on a computer. It really surprises me you can know how hard it is yet still call one of the sports best fighters of recent times a joke. You've no doubt seen the elation of people you've trained beside, as well the dissapointment, that comes with winning and losing after the herculean effort that goes before it. I agree that the Cotto win loses some shine thanks to those 2lbs but Cotto was the champion, he needn't have taken it. He signed and he got beat. However it's still a pretty exceptional victory especially given how one sided it was and to write off either competitor of that level as a joke, to me, is ludicrous.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 am

He doesn't train with them..his posts show he's a brown noser..."hee hee complete ownage"

Zoomy..My posts show that I'm objective on Manny..Always said he was great and that him and Floyd are responsible for the non-fight..

Sorry I hit a nerve but youaren't objective on this subject..so we can take your opinion with a pinch of salt..

Don't be too sensitive..you know what happened last time!!! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:30 am

Truss! Swing by my thread, got some great debate on there about Arum.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:34 am

Just posted Mate....More objective than this tripe...for sure!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:35 am

Thanks Truss!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by azumah HOF Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:46 am

azumah HOF wrote:

Very sad..

clap rose guinness

Thanks Dee... I take little delight, really I don't! TBH we used to do this for fun in the good ole days on 606! Hard day at work, sort the kids out, de frock mr T on the forum! Got to a stage we were banned for an unspecified form of cruelty!! Remember the prodigy's song Smack my b***** up! Great tune that! Lol

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:49 am

How mature...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by azumah HOF Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:How mature...

I'll certainly raise a jug to that lil fella!!! kiss

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:01 am

Have another one for the road....

End of the day I'd ask anybody... fair-minded.... to view this guy's thread history and judge If he's objective!!....or is a cheap reverse D4 imitation!!!

If not ..well fair enough....all the best either way and no offence meant or taken!!!

Cheers Cool Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 am

He is never objective. I never contribute to his articles because you just can't debate with a man like Azumah. He can't reason or partake in an adult conversation.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by azumah HOF Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:11 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:He is never objective. I never contribute to his articles because you just can't debate with a man like Azumah. He can't reason or partake in an adult conversation.

Onetwo..... guess what? you just contributed.... i almost missed out!!! Whistle

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

Post by azumah HOF Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:13 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Have another one for the road....

End of the day I'd ask anybody... fair-minded.... to view this guy's thread history and judge If he's objective!!....or is a cheap reverse D4 imitation!!!

If not ..well fair enough....all the best either way and no offence meant or taken!!!

Cheers Cool Cool

Ale cheers lil fella! No offence taken ..... to be offended by you sir would be the lowest form of flattery!! thumbsup

azumah HOF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down