The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester

+17
Artful_Dodger
tigerleghorn
maestegmafia
TJ1
maverickmak
Manu's Boxing Coach
Time For Trumpton
thebandwagonsociety
geoff998rugby
whocares
formerly known as Sam
Metal Tiger
rodders
Mickado
beshocked
LondonTiger
Portnoy
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ASM v Tigers, Tigers v ASM(when you are ready (multi vote/cancelling voting enabled)) predictions.

HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 10 ]
HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 7 ]
HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Empty HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester

Post by Portnoy Tue 06 Dec 2011, 11:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Arguably the choicest if the head-to-head fortnight contests - ASM currently 2nd in the T14 vs a resurgent Tigers.

Mouthwatering. Before the teams are announced, I'd guess a home win for both weekends with a LBP for the visitors is on the cards.

Leicester Tigers (v ASM Clermont Auvergne, Stade Marcel Michelin, Sunday 4pm local time, 3pm UK time)
15 Geordan Murphy (c)
14 Horacio Agulla
13 Matt Smith
12 Manu Tuilagi
11 Alesana Tuilagi
10 Toby Flood
9 Ben Youngs
1 Marcos Ayerza
2 George Chuter
3 Martin Castrogiovanni
4 Louis Deacon
5 George Skivington
6 Tom Croft
7 Julian Salvi
8 Thomas Waldrom

16 Rob Hawkins
17 Boris Stankovich
18 Dan Cole
19 Steve Mafi
20 Ed Slater
21 Sam Harrison
22 Billy Twelvetrees
23 Scott Hamilton

ASM Clermont Auvergne: 15 Lee Byrne, 14 Sitiveni Sivivatu, 13 Aurelien
Rougerie, 12 Wesley Fofana, 11 Julian Malzieu, 10 Brock James, 9 Morgan
Parra; 1 Lionel Faur4e, 2 Benjamin Kayser, 3 Davit Zirakashvili, 4
Julien Pierre, 5 Nathan Hines, 6 Gerhard Vosloo, 7 Alexandre Lapandry, 8
Julien Bonnaire. Reps: Ti'i Paulo, 17 Vincent Debaty, 18 Clement Ric,
19 Jamie Cudmore, 20 Elvis Vermeulen, 21 Kevin Senio, 22 David Skrela,
23 Regan King

Last edited by Portnoy on Sat 10 Dec 2011, 8:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 Empty Re: HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester

Post by Portnoy Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:17 am

formerly known as Sam wrote:Virgin Media are a waste of time and energy. I really wish I'd stumped up the £120 to have a BT landline installed in my house when I moved in. Virgin Media are an incompetent bunch of HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 484478 .

Sky despite their dodgey reputation have always treated us fairly and were than happy to install the satelite and box for free at our convenience when we moved.

TBH VM have been pretty reliable for us up till last Sunday.

As package providers they were cheaper than the competitors.

At least the good folk of Felixstowe subscribers were also held in a safe haven out of the way of the X-Factor final. HEC head-to-heads: Clermont Auvergne v Leicester - Page 3 732107
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3