The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Remember..........................

+5
Kay Fabe
JoshSansom
Mr H
sodhat
Shot 21 LCFC
9 posters

Go down

Do You Remember.......................... Empty Do You Remember..........................

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:36 pm

Renee Dupree?

Back to top Go down

Do You Remember.......................... Empty Re: Do You Remember..........................

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:08 pm

A member of La Resistance. I was only watching every now and again during this time so cant tell you much more than that.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Do You Remember.......................... Empty Re: Do You Remember..........................

Post by sodhat Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:11 pm

Didn't he get his teeth punched in by somebody backstage?

I get the feeling I have the wrong guy, but someone definitely got smacked in the mouth.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:17 pm

You might be thinking of the Bob Holly incident sodhat.

Dupree got a ticket while driving a rental car in Holly's name which Holly had to take a flight to attend to, apparently Dupree shrugged it off and laughed about it and Holly took it out of Dupree in the ring at a house show. He hit Dupree with some legit stiff chair shots which ended up in a confrontation and carried on backstage.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:47 pm

Do you remember Balls Mahoney too?

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:19 pm

Mr H wrote:You might be thinking of the Bob Holly incident sodhat.

Dupree got a ticket while driving a rental car in Holly's name which Holly had to take a flight to attend to, apparently Dupree shrugged it off and laughed about it and Holly took it out of Dupree in the ring at a house show. He hit Dupree with some legit stiff chair shots which ended up in a confrontation and carried on backstage.

That's the one, I thought I was getting it mixed up with an incident between Dynamite Kid and Jaques Rogeau.

Holly just appears to be somewhat of a bellend in reality, doesn't he?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:35 pm

sodhat wrote:
Mr H wrote:You might be thinking of the Bob Holly incident sodhat.

That's the one, I thought I was getting it mixed up with an incident between Dynamite Kid and Jaques Rogeau.

Holly just appears to be somewhat of a bellend in reality, doesn't he?

He would say "old school" I would say "bellend".... He tried to sandbag Brock Lesnar so Brock dropped him on his neck.

In terms of Dupree he went to Japan to cover himself in tattoos and do roods I believe.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:52 pm

Holly has some major respect backstage though, I've never liked him but when you hear guys talk about him it's mostly in a positive light

Durpee was in the wrong with what he done, was it not the Wrestler's court that sanctioned him getting stiffed in ring?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Fri 02 Dec 2011, 11:36 am

wasnt the whole ticket incident due to Holly wronging Dupree in some way?

in regards to the article i thought he was decent wrestler and comedy gimmick with fifi the dog.
youngest wrestler to hold a title in wwe i think.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 02 Dec 2011, 11:40 am

Do you remember.........

Chalk hearts melting on a playground wall?
Dawn escapes from moonwashed college halls.

They dont write them like that anymore.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Fri 02 Dec 2011, 11:49 am

lol was expecting a Marillion comment at some point

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 02 Dec 2011, 11:50 am

MetalMotty wrote:lol was expecting a Marillion comment at some point

There is always the possibility of that happening with me around - huge fan!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 02 Dec 2011, 12:06 pm

I remember him fueding with the likes of Cena, RVD, Kenzo Suzuki and Booker T for the US title, back when Smackdown was amazing week in week out. Good promo guy for a frenchman.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 03 Dec 2011, 11:48 am

Renee had a few months were i thought he might have somthing. It was after the 2004 draft were he left his tag team on Raw and moved to smackdown. Where he had a feud with Cena for the US Title.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down