The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts.....

+4
Kay Fabe
Adam D
ADMIN
theundisputedY2D2
8 posters

Go down

Random Thoughts..... Empty Random Thoughts.....

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:03 am

The following ‘Random Thoughts’ is brought to you in association with Sin Cara - He even manages to botch his t-shirts. Es un pene enorme!

=====

John Cena and ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper had themselves a decent little segment to open RAW this week. It made a nice change of pace from the usual Cena cringe-fest. I have to admit that I nearly wet myself with excitement when Piper shouted “FEEL THE ENERGY!” after slapping Jumpin’ John in the mush, I thought for a second he was going to rip his face off to reveal that he was the WORYAH! because it sounded dead like him. A WORYAH! promo on Cena would have been epic.

“JOHN CENA! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO WALK IN THE SHADOW OF THE WORYAH! WHEN THE WORYAH! SMELLS YOU JOHN CENA, HE SMELLS A STENCH THAT IS AN OFFENCE TO HIS NOSTRILS! IT IS NOT THE SMELL OF FAECES JOHN CENA! IT IS THE SMELL OF FEAR! THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE JOHN CENA! AND THERE IS NO FIRE WITHOUT SMOKE! AND IF THERE IS NO SMOKE AND NO FIRE THEN ALL YOU ARE LEFT WITH JOHN CENA, IS AN EMPTY PIT OF NOTHINGNESS! THIS PIT YOU CALL HOME! BUT THE WORYAH! WILL COME TO THAT HOME OF YOURS JOHN CENA! AND HE WILL SUMMON THE SPIRITS OF THE GODS OF THE POWER OF THE WORYAH! AND RAZE YOUR HOME TO THE GROUND! THEN YOU WILL BE HOMELESS JOHN CENA! AND ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT IS THE POWER OF THE WORYAH! FEEL THE ENERGY! FEEL IT! POWER! WORYAH! RAAAAAAAH!”

That would have been friggin’ SWEET!

=====

Whilst I’m a fan of Dolph Ziggler, I wasn’t a fan of the insert promo he did on RAW this week. He basically said “I’m a show off and I’m going to go out there and do what I do best: Show off”.

Ok thanks for clearing that up for us Dolph. What next? A Randy Orton promo along the same lines? “I am the Viper and I’m going to go out there and do what I do best: Vipe”.

=====

Brodus Clay’s debut has been delayed AGAIN! I’m starting to think that WWE have just made this guy up.

There is no Brodus Clay people! Get your heads out of the sand!

=====

John Morrison’s final night as a WWE performer (for now anyway) resulted in him being obliterated by the Miz. It wasn’t quite the send-off I was expecting for Johnny Blaze. I fully expected a Ric Flair style tribute show, with touching words from Tommy Dreamer, who would of course break down crying, “I remember hitting you in the head with a Singapore cane your first night on RAW! Sob!” Eric Bischoff could appear via satellite and reminisce about all the different names they gave Johnny until they finally settled on ‘Nitro’. Joey Mercury could talk about that time he got his face destroyed by a ladder and John never came to check on him.

And last but not least would be a moving tribute from Melina “You were always there for me John. It didn’t matter where or when or with who, you were always there watching. And fapping. And then you’d do some flippys. And some parkour. And then you’d leap out a window. And I’d always get an overwhelming feeling of indifference”.

JoMo – It’s been emotional.

=====

I’m gutted that Smackdown is a taped show because if it was live, for a few brief seconds the internet would have gone into meltdown over Daniel Bryan Danielson’s World Heavyweight title win. Punk and Danielson as WWE’s World champions?!?!? Who’da thunk it! Cue furious fappage and dreams of a title unification match between the two at Wrestlemania 28.

And somewhere, Samoa Joe would have been gnawing the meat off a blue whale bone and crying into his Cremola Foam; “I used to be as respected as those guys!”

Poor Joe, the only way he’ll ever become relevant again is if he does it for the Rock.

=====

As it turns out, Daniel Bryan Danielson won a Fatal Four Way match to become the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. And he still has the MITB briefcase which guarantees him a World title match at any time - except when WWE decide to add ridiculous stipulations as and when they see fit of course.

So essentially, AmDrag is the number one and number two contenders to the title. I reckon they should have held off his match with Mark Henry and then have Danielson win the Royal Rumble so then he’d be the top 3 contenders to the WHC.

Come Wrestlemania 28 he could use his Rumble win to go for the title, lose then use his current #1 contender spot in a rematch, lose and then cash in MITB and win the belt.

That my friends, is flawless booking.

=====

Randy Orton clearly hasn’t had much of a career, but I think I’ve found a way to turn it around.

He needs a sidekick like Orco from He-Man or Snarf from Thundercats. If he makes this necessary change then I reckon he could go all the way and become like a tag team champion or something.

=====

Idea for the Diva’s division – I know WWE are trying to push Beth Phoenix and Natalya as 2 big, mean, tough Divas – at least until Kharma comes back – but how do we know they actually are tough?

The solution? Why a Brawl for All tournament of course! Given the raging success of the first, it’s amazing that WWE haven’t had one since. Who wouldn’t want to see Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres slugging it out whilst wearing oversized boxing gloves? Or Alicia Fox shooting for a takedown on Tamina? And just imagine the hilarity when AJ upsets the apple cart by knocking out Beth Phoenix, thereby ruining WWE’s booking plans and earning herself a one way ticket to Japan.

Diva’s Brawl for All. You know it makes sense.

=====

I see that NXT:Redemption is still going. How long is that now? Feels like ages. To be honest I stopped watching somewhere in between the triceratops jousting task and Moses getting eliminated. So if any of you lovely people out there could get me up to speed then that’d be awesometastic.

It’s been said that only cockroaches would survive a nuclear holocaust but I think we can safely surmise that there would be two things to survive; cockroaches and NXT:Redemption.

=====

So James Storm and Kurt Angle used to travel together. And their kids used to play together. Big deal. I don’t give a toss whether you’re kids played together, or if you both took them to kindergarten at the same time, or if your wives are best friends or if one of you donated a kidney to the other.

Just punch the damn guy in the damn mouth.

=====

The turkey suit made its welcome return to TNA. It’s been sorely missed. To be honest though, Robbie E was far too obvious a choice to wear it. If you want to get the turkey suit over, you need to get big names involved.

My choice would have been Rob Van Dam. He’s been phoning it in ever since he joined TNA, and the fresh impetus that the turkey suit could give him would propel his career to never before seen heights. Promos would be great too: “Gobble gobble gobble dude. Whatever”.

RVD + Turkey Suit = MAHOOSIVE amounts of $$$

=====

Brooke Tessmacher is hot. Of that there is no doubt. But on the latest (Jefferson) Impact she said she was in TNA to become a ‘great wrestler’.

Methinks she’ll be waiting a LOOOOOOOONG time.

=====

Chyna recently revealed that she dated Brutus ‘The Barber’ Beefcake back when she was 18. To be honest this revelation completely shocked me; I’m surprised Beefcake had eyes for anyone other than Hulk Hogan.

To be fair though, Brutus may have seen this as his revenge for Hogan hanging around with Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth for so long. By dating somebody with larger arms than the Hulkster.

“WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN CHYNA RUNS WILD ON YOU?!”

Oh God I just threw up in my mouth a little.

=====

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts..... Empty Re: Random Thoughts.....

Post by ADMIN Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:07 am

Best one ever.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:09 am

Does anyone else visualise these Random thoughts as if they are being read by Dr Cox?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:15 am

I didn't but do now haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:33 pm

Laugh

If Warrior doesn't cut that promo on Cena I'll die empty

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:12 pm

Classic line on Sin Cara botching his shirts Y2D2!

You make a good point with Dolph, and I get the feeling that he needs something more to get himself over with his promo's. He's very good on the mic, but if he has nothing more to say than that, it won't matter.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by DonIffy Wed 30 Nov 2011, 3:06 pm

“I am the Viper and I’m going to go out there and do what I do best: Vipe”. lmao

DonIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by rawa86 Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:24 pm

DonIffy wrote:“I am the Viper and I’m going to go out there and do what I do best: Vipe”. lmao

This promo could lead into a movie series for him:

Vipe Hard.
Vipe Hard 2: Vipe Harder
and of course
Vipe Hard with a Vengence.

rawa86

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz NG Thu 01 Dec 2011, 1:28 pm

LOL "I’m surprised Beefcake had eyes for anyone other than Hulk Hogan."

Brilliant!

I imagine this being read out by Patrick Stewart in his "epic" adverts.

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Post by DonIffy Thu 01 Dec 2011, 9:24 pm

rawa86 wrote:
DonIffy wrote:“I am the Viper and I’m going to go out there and do what I do best: Vipe”. lmao

This promo could lead into a movie series for him:

Vipe Hard.
Vipe Hard 2: Vipe Harder
and of course
Vipe Hard with a Vengence.

Don't forget Vipe 4.0

DonIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down