The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

+6
Gregers
AberdeenSteve
ADMIN
Bull
Marky
ncfc_Tooze
10 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 2 Empty World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:26 pm

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by Bull Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:15 pm

nice try but no deal marky

Bull

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by Marky Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:18 pm

Nice try?

Deal confirmed tonight but for after the PPV is what I meant.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:19 pm

dont get me wrong was a very good offer

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:20 pm

So you negotiate a deal then say no? What's the point.

I'm going to bed...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 14 Nov 2011, 7:42 am

Bull, you have been completely mugged by Hero (fair play to Hero however for managing to get Bull to agree). Marky was offering you ANYONE on his roster plus cash for Bryan. You could have had a straight main event swap but instead you accept a wrestler you've probably never heard of.

I am going to laugh so hard when you fail to get Austin Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 14 Nov 2011, 7:46 am

Oh, and Leone I'd be looking for roughly £15M plus for Kendrick but if you can offer me a decent a straight swap or swap involving cash I am all ears!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 14 Nov 2011, 8:47 am

Aren't transfers closed now?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 14 Nov 2011, 8:49 am

Foreigns are, which is annoying as there was a couple of guys I suddenly realised I wanted about 5:30 on Friday.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 14 Nov 2011, 8:57 am

Looking forward to this week's offers and injuries and results.

I'll admit now, my Week 4 is probably my weakest show as a one off show, but it's building to a strong Week 5 and strong PPV.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 14 Nov 2011, 9:02 am

Nando, I sent my votes to y I. Will forward them to you later

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 14 Nov 2011, 10:17 am

Hopefully when this week's injuries are posted, for once I actually get a lower or midcarder injured. I know its done at random, but I've had an uppercarder injured with a main eventer for 3 stright weeks now. I know you'll all tell me its done at random. Just venting frustration.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 14 Nov 2011, 10:27 am

Look at what YI has had injury wise:

Bret Hart
Robert Roode
Eddie Guerrero
D'Von Dudley
Daniel Bryan
Jey Uso

That's far worse than you've had imo

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 14 Nov 2011, 12:34 pm

Hero, you fancy doing YI's injuries and TNA/WWE offers for week 5 please and we can get them posted?

Also, Odnan.. When you have all the votes in on time for my league can you message them to me and I'll get them all posted tonight.

Thanks guys

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 14 Nov 2011, 1:01 pm

Injuries and offers are up for YI's league.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 14 Nov 2011, 1:18 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:

Also, Odnan.. When you have all the votes in on time for my league can you message them to me and I'll get them all posted tonight.

Thanks guys

That's fine Abe only got Enigma's Votes atm OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 14 Nov 2011, 1:36 pm

I worded that wrong Hero, I meant to sy could you dothe injuries for my league for YI. sorry mate!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 14 Nov 2011, 1:40 pm

That won't work either because you are in my league Laugh

Fernando, if you have time could you do injuries and offers for my league please? On my phone at the moment!

Sorry guys!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 14 Nov 2011, 1:47 pm

Abe's League Injuries + Offers done courtesy of http://www.random.org/lists/

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 14 Nov 2011, 2:18 pm

nando, sent you my vote

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2011, 4:04 pm

Marky, just to clarify about last night if I was unclear, I was wondering if you would be interested in buying Liger to add to your Tokyo Dream stable, rather than swapping them OK

If that falls though, Steve, how would Liger do for trade for Kendrick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 14 Nov 2011, 4:14 pm

who said i was just after Austin? who even said i want him that bad if i dont get him i dont .... i would of done the deal but wanted more cash and marky said thats his final offer

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 14 Nov 2011, 4:34 pm

I don't think Bull got fleeced at all.

1. It's half way through the season, we don't keep the wresters for season 2 so prices will naturally depreciate.

2. PAC is a 15m wrestler, I was offered that last week in Foreigns.

3. HBK went for 47m, taking that into account and that I'm getting Bryan two weeks later an offer which is worth 45m is pretty darn good!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 14 Nov 2011, 4:43 pm

when are the results going up?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 14 Nov 2011, 6:34 pm

I am still waiting for votes from Crimey & I am not too sure what the situation is with votes for my league?

Thanks for the help today guys!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 14 Nov 2011, 6:34 pm

crimey cant vote like he said his not here i believe

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 14 Nov 2011, 7:29 pm

i have 3 sets of votes so far

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 14 Nov 2011, 7:34 pm

Crimey's off as sorted, YI's gone AWOL, so I guess that's 3 out of 4 sets of votes received. Could always just go by those 3 sets, unless 6wE loses in which case see what the 4th set of votes are Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 14 Nov 2011, 7:39 pm

We will have 5 sets of votes for YI's league including mine so that would instantly rule out a draw occuring.

Who are you waiting for Odnan?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2011, 8:17 pm

Sorry for my absence lads, but when stuff happens, stuff happens.
Normal service now resumed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 14 Nov 2011, 8:19 pm

Welcome Back YI

ill send results across to you in a moment OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 14 Nov 2011, 8:22 pm

welcome back YI

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 14 Nov 2011, 8:23 pm

Welcome back, I hope I ran things well enough in your absence. Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 14 Nov 2011, 9:15 pm

YI!!!!!!!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

Not pushing but results? :P

Welcome back YI!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:50 pm

Cheers Gregers.
Results will be up shortly, just been a bit busy on here tonight thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:51 pm

Thats fine mate only joking

Hope your well mate OK

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 10:15 pm

Week 4 results

Steve's league results:

LWWF v 6wE
Draw

LWWF was a decent card in parts, just felt the main event was a little strange with who he has in the roster. Good show again, and like the teasing of a Hardys/MCMG dream match.

6wE changed the card up again this week, felt it was a good way of writting of one of the wrestlers, but shouldn't have been used for all 3. Only 2 matches on the card which IMO hurt the vote slightly

Again Looking good from 6WE,Liked the 8 man tag main, which made a nice change. Also a good show from LWWF, Also with a nice ammount of different styles

6WE had a few too many firings for my liking this week and I felt this hurt their show. LWWF on the other hand are starting to put on regularly good shows. Sabin and Shelley are being booked awesomely. The debut of Batista worked really well as well.

LWWF: Glad to see MCMG/Hardys doesn’t take all the focus. Not a fan of a Rey/Batista feud, and as I said last week, some mismatches of styles in some of the matches.
6wE: A good show, wasn’t sure whether the ultimatum bit was meant to be funny, but I read it as a comedy bit. Good way to write out characters as long as it isn’t repeated too often. But only one real match (Steiner/Bernard)? Even that featured some interference as well.

AWA v DCW
Winner - DCW

AWA seemed a little one dimentional with a bit to much hardcore action this week. I think the injuries hurt the show a little this week to.

DCW once again wrote good promo's and tells the storyline of a fued very well. Intrested in what happens not only in the main event feuds, but they are starting to take shape in the mid card scene too.

good show from AWA, nice mix of different styles, lots of good detail which wasnt too much aswell, which was good, a nice show by DCW whic I thorughly enjoyed and is my favourite of the two

The closest match of the week for me. AWA have the brilliant Age of the Fall and their show was very very strong but for me DCW was just a touch better if only for the intrigue of the Kliq.

AWA: One of my favourite rosters in this game. 2/3 tag teams involved at the PPV are ones I like and I’m really happy to see AOTF taking a lead. At this moment, probably the PPV I’m most excited about. Can’t wait to see who you bring in for Raven’s partner.
DCW: Good detailed matches and I’m a fan of Alex Shane so good work. I was never a fan of the NWO, but you’ve got them running a decent storyline. A mix of young stars and established veterans, just wish they’d mixed more on this show.

T.P.W.F v HOW

Winner - HOW

T.P.W.F had a strange show this week. Negative point here for continuing somebody eleses fued. All thought that the main event was a little strange too. With the new roster members added he should really mix it up a bit more. Not a bad show with a few good match up, just prefered HOW more even though he didn't put on much of a show this week.

HOW had a very short show this week. It only seems that they are putting all the focus into the main event fued and leaving out the rest of the roster. Was suprize to see Christopher Daniels & was written well to give his his debut, which was a plus. It was a nice touch in the main event with something different added with either AJ or Joe getting the chance to compete in the main event at the PPV. Just thought that this weeks show as way to short.

good show by bull this week and is proberly his strongest by far and unfourtantly for hero it has stopped him from winning even though he also put on a good show

Two very good shows but TPWF just edges it. I loved how Kane debuted as well as Jericho facing the code again. In exchange I thought that Heroes just missed a touch of direction. Still not buying Hero as champ either.

HoW: Battle royal would have been a great spotfest to watch. Main event was interesting; I’m guessing that we’ll eventually see Joe/AJ?
TPWF: Much improved on last week, this time the matches seem to match better. Could have spread Edwards/Bryan/Kane out a bit more and having a main event that didn’t happen, whilst being dramatic, would annoy me.

YI's league results

MWF v PWR

Winner - MWF

PWR had a very good show with relatively small roster at it's disposal, but it just lacked the firepower that MWF had. The best MWF show I have read so far IMO.

It was hard to pick but MWFs Main event was better but both shows are getting really good

MWF: Nice show, well laid out, bit odd ending though and seemed an anti climax
PWR: Well written again, not as sure this week over the matches, some perhaps the chemistry isn't there and perhaps the fed needs more of an identity as it seems to be lacking one at present.

Both shows very good, virtually equal in layout and quality, simply have to go with the one I preferred, which is narrowly MWF.

Brilliant show from PWR, great matches and has me looking forwards to next week.

nXtreme v OVW
Winner - OVW

A huge improvement on last week from OVW and very good use of the talent available, an all round good show.
OVW had a much better show then last week but thought NXT main event was better

nXtreme: Some nice chemistry going on there and liked the teaser for the PPV (though I reckon I can guess who it is).
OVW: Again some nice looking matches there, still needs a bit more plot though

OVW looks so much better now there's more info re: each match, could do with more of the same when it comes to backstage segments but it helped me enjoy the show much more. nXtreme was very well written as usual, and as much as I enjoyed both shows, OVW makes me want to read next week's show more than nXtreme does, so narrowly going with OVW as the winner.

Y.I.M.C.A. v UCW
Winner - UCW (no tactics from YIMCA)

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 15 Nov 2011, 10:17 pm

Yes I win Yahoo

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 15 Nov 2011, 10:20 pm

just an enq but i think i know who said the top one

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 15 Nov 2011, 11:07 pm

Thanks to everyone who voted for me this week and hopefully you are all seeing an improvement as the weeks go on. as you can see I have been taking on what people have been saying and it has been a great help OK

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 11:09 pm

I need to pull out all the stops this week with one show to go till the PPV with missing last week.
Thinking hard, but I might need a couple of deals to go through before the PPV.

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 15 Nov 2011, 11:11 pm

indeed you do YI
where are you looking to strengthen

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 11:12 pm

I need a monster heel.

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 15 Nov 2011, 11:13 pm

ahh cant help there as most of mine are smaller heavyweights

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 16 Nov 2011, 7:36 am

YI, you turned down Big Show already...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:51 am

Show was too big Laugh

Results and tables fully updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 16 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

Week 5 show posted.

Are there going to be injuries for the PPV or do we get a break from them seeing as it's meant to be the culmination of feuds for most if not all of us?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 16 Nov 2011, 5:32 pm

hello

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 16 Nov 2011, 5:33 pm

no injuries for PPV marky

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 16 Nov 2011, 5:42 pm

maybe i want the money now Marky? maybe ill spend it on other people ?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next