The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audley gives real reason for Haye loss!

+9
School Project
John Bloody Wayne
HumanWindmill
AlexHuckerby
bhb001
Union Cane
coxy0001
Rowley
BALTIMORA
13 posters

Go down

Audley gives real reason for Haye loss! Empty Audley gives real reason for Haye loss!

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:38 am

It seems that Audley 'A-Force' Harrison was in fact bitterly robbed of his destiny not by his opponent being better than him and punching him repeatedly in the face, but rather by his own eagerness to compete and by his lion's heart! In an article at worldboxingnews.net Audley is quoted as follows:

“During a lot of the camp I was training with one arm because my right arm kept breaking down after the surgery,” Harrison explained to TalkSPORT.

“I thought I could knock him out with one arm but realistically that wasn’t going to happen.

“I wasn’t able to do what I needed to do in there. I didn’t want to get stopped and I wished they’d kept me in there and I might have found a way to get into the fight. I would have preferred to be carried out on a stretcher.”

So there you have it; Haye's guardian angel was certainly smiling down on him for that fight, as Audley was clearly on the verge of tipping the scales against his Bermondsey opponent. Fans of 'A-Force' will be pleased to know that Audley plans to get straight back to the gym in preparation of resuming his destined rise to the top, once his time on the popular-among-sequin-wearers BBC show Strictly Come Dancing comes to a close.

Yes he can

Original article here: http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2011/11/harrison-i-fought-haye-with-one-arm.html

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Audley gives real reason for Haye loss! Empty Re: Audley gives real reason for Haye loss!

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:41 am

At what point does lack of talent become a reason for one of his losses. Love his comment thought I could knock him out with one hand. Would by no means want to portray myself as Ray Arcel here but would you not need to actually throw a punch with that hand to make that possible?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Audley gives real reason for Haye loss! Empty Re: Audley gives real reason for Haye loss!

Post by coxy0001 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:43 am

He certainly fought Haye with one something, but that was on bottomhole that was used to drop the stash of bricks he'd been building up since the fight was announced.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:44 am

rowley wrote:At what point does lack of talent become a reason for one of his losses. Love his comment thought I could knock him out with one hand. Would by no means want to portray myself as Ray Arcel here but would you not need to actually throw a punch with that hand to make that possible?

Dawson managed it by pretty much dump tackling BHop the other week. (until they change the decision of course)

Not being pedantic or anything

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:45 am

rowley wrote:At what point does lack of talent become a reason for one of his losses. Love his comment thought I could knock him out with one hand. Would by no means want to portray myself as Ray Arcel here but would you not need to actually throw a punch with that hand to make that possible?
Tsk you're just another hater, aren't you?!? He threw 33 punches, I'll have you know. He only landed one. There's a world of difference, dear fellow... He's on the up-and-up this time, I can feel it. The world better watch out and step off the tracks, 'cause there's an 'A-Train' coming and it just ain't stopping for anything!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:48 am

Christ you're sounding like Union (was it Union?) who decided to back Audley....

And the A-Train will probably stop for leaves on the track

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:48 am

Balti don't want to be a hater but am not sure I consider waving your arm in the general direction of your opponent as punching

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:50 am

coxy0001 wrote:Christ you're sounding like Union (was it Union?) who decided to back Audley....

It was.

Doh
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:51 am

He's back on track! God damn your eyes, man! How does he have to convince you lot of slavering bloodthirsty naysayers?!? It's his DESTINY!!!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:52 am

BALTIMORA wrote:He's back on track! God damn your eyes, man! How does he have to convince you lot of slavering bloodthirsty naysayers?!? It's his DESTINY!!!

His destiny is to get eliminated from Strictly this weekend, beyond that may lose to Fury some time next year.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Nov 2011, 10:07 am

Any point I found Audley either a plucky under dog or his constant delusions amusing have long since passed for me. He has been given opportunities countless boxers can only dream off, exposure and a healthy signing fee from the BBC, an opportunity at a world title and box office payday he scant deserved and despite all this he falls short by a degree that is embarrasing.

The guy is a joke, fighters like Jamie Moore graft non stop and deliver thrills and excitement nearly every time they stepped through the ropes and never get within 100 miles of a world title shot yet when Audley gets such an opportunity he goes down against one of the weakest heavyweight champions you could hope to encounter with barely a whimper, the sooner he sods off and stays sodded off the better for me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 10:39 am

Audley threw so few punches that it would be impossible to dispute that he was fighting one handedly! Mr Haye, it was just not cricket to hit a man when he was just finding his rhythm. Shame on you!!

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 10 Nov 2011, 10:40 am

rowley wrote:Any point I found Audley either a plucky under dog or his constant delusions amusing have long since passed for me. He has been given opportunities countless boxers can only dream off, exposure and a healthy signing fee from the BBC, an opportunity at a world title and box office payday he scant deserved and despite all this he falls short by a degree that is embarrasing.

The guy is a joke, fighters like Jamie Moore graft non stop and deliver thrills and excitement nearly every time they stepped through the ropes and never get within 100 miles of a world title shot yet when Audley gets such an opportunity he goes down against one of the weakest heavyweight champions you could hope to encounter with barely a whimper, the sooner he sods off and stays sodded off the better for me.

so you wont be buying his biography...?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Nov 2011, 10:42 am

AlexHuckerby wrote:
rowley wrote:Any point I found Audley either a plucky under dog or his constant delusions amusing have long since passed for me. He has been given opportunities countless boxers can only dream off, exposure and a healthy signing fee from the BBC, an opportunity at a world title and box office payday he scant deserved and despite all this he falls short by a degree that is embarrasing.

so you wont be buying his biography...?

No Alex but if he wants to use my the sooner he sods off and stays sodded off quote for the cover he is more than welcome.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 10 Nov 2011, 10:48 am

Further posts removed.

Thus far I have been polite, but I'm beginning to grow extremely short of patience.

Cut the obscenities.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 10:54 am

PM for you Windy.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu 10 Nov 2011, 11:20 am

alma wrote:Audley: poor man's Frank Bruno

Frank tried his heart out at least and probably fulfilled his limited potential. Audley had alot more natural talent but no gumption.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 10 Nov 2011, 11:29 am

Yes. He. CAN. How many more times do people need telling? He let Haye off lightly through his own zeal and his enthusiasm to get in the ring. It's plain as day. Serious. Fact. End of.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Thu 10 Nov 2011, 11:39 am

I'm wondering how he used his drawing board with the hindrance of only one arm? The man is obviously a warrior and on that premise, is a champion.

Audley Harrison will hopefully be remembered as Britains last true heavyweight and like Bruno and Cooper before him a champion of peoples hearts.

It's only a matter of time now before we see him back and on route to heavyweight glory.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Thu 10 Nov 2011, 1:16 pm

As long as we ignore his nonsense he will go away. He loves people to make articles about his daft claims. He loves it! I'm saying no more on the matter and I suggest everyone else does the same and he WILL go away!.............eventually.......

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 1:25 pm

Will he go away though??

Because he has no pride...no humility..no sense of embarrassment...

In Audley's world ..we only see him as an Olympic gold medallist and prizefighter winner..not as a chump who shouldn't have been paid for his title fight...

No in Audley's world we are all potential victims for his pickpocketing empire..

Take a hike....you heart-less punk..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Thu 10 Nov 2011, 4:51 pm

BALTIMORA wrote: Fans of 'A-Force' will be pleased to know that Audley plans to get straight back to the gym in preparation of resuming his destined rise to the top, once his time on the popular-among-sequin-wearers BBC show Strictly Come Dancing comes to a close.

Can this be our new Strictly thread? Run

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Fri 11 Nov 2011, 6:19 am

So Audley tried to beat Haye with one arm, how can he expect sympathy when true warriors like Haye manage to fight nine toe'd?

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down