The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Del Rio - Finisher

Go down

Del Rio - Finisher Empty Del Rio - Finisher

Post by Grant00 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Said it a year ago please can this guy get some kind of power finisher. The arm bar is impressive!! but for somebody to be competing at the main event level some kind of dominant finisher is needed. Rant over!!

Grant00

Back to top Go down

Del Rio - Finisher Empty Re: Del Rio - Finisher

Post by Grant00 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Have really been enjoying Del Rio since his introduction to the E. He has created amazing heat and think having him win the Rumble has really given him the super push he needs. Great entrance even though it does have a bit of a JBL rip off about it, Love his promos and very good on the mic. His moveset has also impressed me a lot and he seems versatile facing differing opponents. Plus i want my own announcer just to walk into a room before me!!!

I do have one problem though. His cross arm drag submisson thing (does it have a name???) is very impressive and the fact he does seem to always work on the arm during the match does set it up well. I just feel that for a man about to main event WM it is just not enough. I feel he needs another style of finisher as well that can be pulled out at any moment. A la Jericho with the codebreaker and walls. Or if he is being set up to replace Rey rey as the token Mexican what about something off the top rope???

What do you think ?????

My post from just after the rumble!!

Grant00

Back to top Go down