The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if this was anyone else they would be fired by now

5 posters

Go down

if this was anyone else they would be fired by now  Empty if this was anyone else they would be fired by now

Post by Fernando Wed 23 Feb 2011, 2:24 pm

i tried to post this on 606 but ive been into pre mod and wasn't allowed it up (i think).

lets face it usually after 2 failed drugs tests and a failed suicide/accidental drugs overdose you'd get put in rehab or fired.

in April 2006 World Wrestling Entertainment suspended one of its top stars, Randy Orton — now involved in yet another public altercation, explained in the previous post — for chronically erratic and unprofessional behavior. Incidents ranged from harassment and abusive treatment of women to loud and inappropriate public profanity.

In August 2006, he was quietly suspended for 30 days for his first violation of the company's drug testing policy — reportedly due to a drug test failure. Starting in September 2004 through February 2007, Orton received somatropin, nandrolone and stanozolol. when he was out with the collar bone injury he wasnt injured just suspended so that his 1st test failure

Orton served out the suspension back home in suburban St. Louis. Some time that spring his fiancee — who the next year would become his wife, and the following year the mother of their daughter — rushed Orton to an area hospital emergency room. He had either willfully attempted suicide or accidentally overdosed on prescription drugs.

should someone with that mindset be in the wrestling business cos he clearly has some serious mental issues ?

in 2007 Randy Orton is the first WWE wrestler to fail a drug test under the WWE Talent Wellness Program's new guidelines - which recently went into effect. Despite his failure in a recent drug test, he will not be pulled off the road. He will continue to appear on both TV and PPV shows

2nd test failure and should of been 60 day ban but wwe refused to ruin its storyline.

then after the 2nd test failure this happened

Randy Orton was listed as allegedly receiving eight prescriptions for six different drugs, Orton allegedly received the following steroids: stanozolol, nandrolone, testosterone,oxandrolone, anastrozole and Clomifene citrate.

should of that been his 3rd strike and fired?

then this happened

World Wrestling Entertainment superstar Randal “Randy” Orton is facing a court hearing for allegedly spitting gum in the face of a juvenile and swearing at him outside Kowloon Restaurant.

On Jan. 12 2010 a 15-year-old male walked in to the Saugus Police Department to report that Orton, 29, assaulted him in the Kowloon parking lot on Friday, Jan. 8.

Police Lt. Leonard Campanello said the purported victim alleged that Orton, a third generation professional wrestler and former WWE World Heavyweight champion, reacted angrily to a request for a photo at the Route 1 restaurant. he was cleared of this.

so i ask you how can someone like this still be in a job after all this?

if this was anyone else they'd be out of a job by now. lets just hope his clean now.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

if this was anyone else they would be fired by now  Empty Re: if this was anyone else they would be fired by now

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Wed 23 Feb 2011, 2:34 pm

Agreed, this is shocking..... But he's good friends with the upper management, sadly. They should force talent - whatever level they are - into some kind of rehab program for the first offence. If it means they have to work 4 weeks of storyline, so be it - surely the lives of these wrestlers are more important?

In a similar line, does anyone know if Jeff Hardy's been sentanced yet? I think he's TNA Champ again, and I'd like to see where they go with that one....

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

if this was anyone else they would be fired by now  Empty Re: if this was anyone else they would be fired by now

Post by Fernando Wed 23 Feb 2011, 2:38 pm

i believe he may have struck a plea deal with the court to keep him out of jail.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Wed 23 Feb 2011, 2:43 pm

fernando wrote:i believe he may have struck a plea deal with the court to keep him out of jail.

Well, I've got to take my hat off to TNA..... I thought he was pretty certain to go down....

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 23 Feb 2011, 3:29 pm

i don't think anyone knows how they've managed it.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 23 Feb 2011, 3:38 pm

they most probably jobbed out Desmond Wolfe to the court :lol:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Feb 2011, 3:46 pm

Court date was postponed again, he hasn't been sentenced. Hence why he os champ again.

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 23 Feb 2011, 5:44 pm

That's how TNA are going to keep doing it:

"Jeff might be going to jail! Get the belt off him!"

"Jeff's court case has been postponed again! Get the belt on him!"

Personally I hope Jeff goes to jail just so they can do skits from prison, Shawshank Redemption style.

"I wish I could tell you that Jeff fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Jeff would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Jeff - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him".

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 23 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:"I wish I could tell you that Jeff fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Jeff would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Jeff - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him".

"I'm More Than Freeman."

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down