The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If this is true he should be fired.

+6
JoshSansom
sodhat
Crimey
Adam D
hodge
Ché Guerrero
10 posters

Go down

If this is true he should be fired. Empty If this is true he should be fired.

Post by Ché Guerrero Fri 12 Aug 2011, 1:53 am

Don't worry its no-one you should care about, Heath Slater has been charged with assault on a woman who claims she was attacked over Wrestlemania weekend. She claims he put in her in a chokehold and dragged her towards his hotel room after she refused to come back with him, she was actually working as a security guard helping to keep crowds away from wrestlers. She identified Slater and the Police are investigating.
Link to the Story(credit to Pwinsider.com): http://www.wsbtv.com/news/28839206/detail.html

Not really sure what to make of this, I don't care much for Slater but he is innocent until proven guilty. However the allegation alone might be enough for WWE to let him go. I have heard they are planning more releases and what has Slater got that will convince them to wait it out till the conclusion.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

If this is true he should be fired. Empty Re: If this is true he should be fired.

Post by hodge Fri 12 Aug 2011, 2:08 am

if true yes he should be let go, but people seem to make these things up all the time, Orton has been targeted a few times i seem to remember

hodge

Back to top Go down

If this is true he should be fired. Empty Re: If this is true he should be fired.

Post by Adam D Fri 12 Aug 2011, 8:30 am

Its obviously false - the female security guard would have beaten him up!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 12 Aug 2011, 10:26 am

I think he was probably in mind for being released anyway, but I doubt this story is true, like hodge people make this sort of stuff up all the time to get some attention.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 12 Aug 2011, 10:37 am

Not true...as if any woman could turn down Heath Slater's good looks and glorious locks!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Fri 12 Aug 2011, 10:40 am

I guess he thinks everyone would love the "One Man Rick Band" ... unfortunately he is more Nickelback than Nirvana.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTruthSpeaker Fri 12 Aug 2011, 10:47 am

I'm willing to bet an entire English pound that nothing comes of this.

It allegedly happened in early April, and it's come to light now? when Premiership players are on the receiving end of such allegations, it's all over the front of the tabloids within 6 hours!

Also, if she was supposed to be guarding the wrestlers, how come it took her so long to recognise him? If she'd accused Curt Hawkins, she may have a point as he's not been on TV in months. Slater has been on virtually weekly, and on PPVs, and on the WM27 card itself. Heck, he even got pinned by the Big Show.

PLus looking at her video on the link - she's not pretty at all! All Heath needs to do is have a quiet word with Morrison and he'd get a punt on Melina!

DemonicTruthSpeaker

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 13 Aug 2011, 10:04 pm

Heath Slater laughing

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 14 Aug 2011, 2:16 am

If this is true they should change his name to Harry Slater

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Sun 14 Aug 2011, 2:25 am

i agree gaffer

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down