The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts....

+3
AberdeenSteve
Samo
theundisputedY2D2
7 posters

Go down

Random Thoughts.... Empty Random Thoughts....

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 21:24

.....of the TNA (are they still called TNA?) variety.

-----

So Kurt Angle's 4 year old son knows every single one of the TNA wrestlers. That's quite an achievement considering the TNA booking team probably doesn't know half the guys on the roster.

-----

Ric Flair swearing in promos can mean only 1 of 2 things: He's turning into Scott Steiner or else he's about to debut a rapper gimmick. Here's hoping it's the latter; Flair walking that aisle to the sounds of 'Straight Outta Compton' has money written all over it. "WOOOO! NWA BABY! AND IT DON'T STAND FOR NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE! WOOOO!"

-----

Speaking of which; when AJ Styles said he had to "kick some Immortal butt" to Christopher Daniels, you just know that backstage Ric Flair went on a blading rampage, blading himself and countless innocent bystanders; "WOOOO! IT'S ASS! 16 TIMES! ASS DAMMIT! NOT BUTT! WHO THE F__K SAYS BUTT? ASS! ASS! ASS! THE NAITCHA BWAAAH! MOTHERF__KER! IT'S ASS DAMMIT! F__CKING BUTT! WOOOO!"

-----

Eric Bischoff is great at playing a sleazy character. In his segment with Traci Brooks he was probably thinking off all the things Traci and his wife could get up to.

-----

As for Traci, how much further can she push her chesticles up? Soon all you'll see is her chesticles with a face peeking out the top and a pair of legs peeking out the bottom. Actually that's not too far from how she looks just now.

-----

Stone Cold Ken Anderson is back!!! After being away for like 3 hours or so. Loved how they showed him walking around backstage (although we could only see his boots) then he DRIVES into the arena, well I say arena, it's more like a barn. Steve Austin on a Zamboni it wasn't.

-----

Does anyone remember what Dixie Carter looks like? Me neither. I reckon from now on they should have a different guest each week play the role of Dixie Carter, you know: "Guest starring <insertnamehere> as Dixie Carter", it'd be far more interesting. One week you could have Busta Rhymes, the next week Wee Man from Jackass, the week after that Sinita. Tell me that idea isn't money.

-----

I hate how everybody who's been taken out in the last couple of weeks is wearing a knee brace outside their jeans. What, a guy limping isn't obvious enough that they're hurt? At least they're putting the braces on the correct knee, remember when Scott Hall smashed a 'concrete block' over Stone Cold's knee and the next week it was the OTHER knee that was bandaged? No? Just me then.

-----

Matt Hardy claims he's been reborn. Knowing Matt Hardy that probably entailed crawling up his girlfriend's front bottom then bursting forth again as he filmed it all for Youtube. Shane Helms will probably do the same thing a week later.

-----

I hear Lita wrote something about the whole Matt situation. Wish they'd given her a mic, that would have been an epic promo. "I really, really, really.............hope. That............MAAAAAATTTTTTTTT! Finds uh......some uh............ inner. Peace. Because uh.......he. Deserves to. I guess........uh........thank. You". Damn, looking back now it's fair to say Lita was better on the mic than Piper, Flair and Roberts COMBINED.

-----

Jeff Hardy's on his way back to TNA, hoping to prove that the Hardy name isn't just a punchline. I predict that a week after his comeback he'll win the TNA World title, then the week after that he'll come out riding a cow that he's painted purple, smoking a paint brush and eating chalk. He'll then spend 15 minutes trying to get in the ring, get into an argument with himself over refusing to job to himself, turn heel on a turnbuckle pad, before dropping his kecks, peeing on Earl Hebner and leaving with an armadillo on his head and a roadmap tied around his waist because thinks it's the World title belt. Matt Hardy will then tweet that there's nothing wrong with Jeff, it's being blown out of proportion, people don't know the whole story and this is a new beginning for Matt Hardy.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts.... Empty Re: Random Thoughts....

Post by Samo Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 21:30

Laugh 5* once again Y2. You never cease to make me chuckle.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 21:31

I take my hat off to you sir, absolutely genius.

In particular the one with Flair blading due to Style's lack of swearing

Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 22:08

you should be sellig this stuff mate, brilliance

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 9:52

That last one had me laughing in the office. I got some strange looks...thanks for that.

This line especially,
He'll then spend 15 minutes trying to get in the ring, get into an argument with himself over refusing to job to himself, turn heel on a turnbuckle pad..

Great stuff!! XD

Last edited by longrangeeffort on Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 9:55; edited 1 time in total

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 9:54

Brilliant! I definitely think we should have a random thoughts review of every show! WWE, TNA and their PPV's!

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 12:15

Lol, Y2 how do u come up with this poopie

freaking hellarious yet again

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down