The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netherlands Overtake Spain in FIFA rankings.

+12
Enforcer
Kay Fabe
AberdeenSteve
Sugar Floyd Louis
Adam D
ADMIN
Gibson
Liam_Main
hodge
super_realist
Irish Curry
User Name
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Netherlands Overtake Spain in FIFA rankings. - Page 2 Empty Netherlands Overtake Spain in FIFA rankings.

Post by User Name Wed 24 Aug 2011, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

1 Netherlands
2 Spain
3 Germany
4 England
5 Uruguay
6 Brazil
31 Republic of Ireland
55 Scotland
59 Northern Ireland
117 Wales

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, Holland overtaken the World Champions, or England being 4th.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Netherlands Overtake Spain in FIFA rankings. - Page 2 Empty Re: Netherlands Overtake Spain in FIFA rankings.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:53 pm

Gibson wrote:

Spain are done. They have shot their bolt. 70 years of failure has been appeased now, by more luck and fortune than skill. It's done. Its Nederland and Deutchland's time now. Now sit back and enjoy the Show. And tell em I sent ya. OK

I take it they are still serving up them magic cakes out there still then Gibbo!!

Back to top Go down

Netherlands Overtake Spain in FIFA rankings. - Page 2 Empty Re: Netherlands Overtake Spain in FIFA rankings.

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 23 Sep 2011, 9:59 pm

Gibson wrote:Kev mate,

Apologies. Logged on after a few beers last night. Pub talk. 🤦

Excellent post man. Most of it true, imo.

Hope we continue to have reasoned debate. Respect OK guinness

I just noticed you are in the Dam. Lucky man! Hows the herbs over there now? I was over a few years ago and loved it!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:13 pm

Freek, no cake. Just a resinous, sticky, potent and sexshy - attitude to Life & Sport. The Masters and initiators of Total Football - are back. zen

Yesh, an inner-coolness personified by this commentator.... Dat is zekker nu. Ja jonge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Uc1H2hOHu_s

Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:23 pm

Hi Kev. guinness

Been stoned for 30 years. Gave it up this year pal. Scary shoite this reality.

How's yerself? Who are your teams of choice? Internationally and club-wise?
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:30 pm

Gibson wrote:Freek, no cake. Just a resinous, sticky, potent and sexshy - attitude to Life & Sport. The Masters and initiators of Total Football - are back. zen

Yesh, an inner-coolness personified by this commentator.... Dat is zekker nu. Ja jonge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Uc1H2hOHu_s

Even Steve McClaren would proud of whatever you just said Gibbo!! Top man!

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:33 pm

I've not seen reality for 10 years and don't intend to any time soon!

I'mn alright mate yourself?

Internationally I'm not a big fan of any one just like watching the top teams being Scottish we don't have much to cheer about. It was when we started playing English rejects I gave up on Scotland.

Club wise I'm, a Celtic man Liverpool are my favourite English team as well. Grew up during the 90's watching the likes of Fowler, Redknapp and co.

Who's your teams?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:42 pm

Hail! Hail! Ive been to Paradise and back. Its in my soul. Watched the 67 win and cried as a kid, with me Da. Given name on football sites - is Jinky. zen

AZ Alkmaar and Nederland.

But when it comes to rugby - Leinster & Ireland fanatic.

And girrrls with large nipples...
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:52 pm

Good man. I've sort of lost a bit of interest in the SPL nowadays to much rubbish comes with the old firm now.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 23 Sep 2011, 11:14 pm

Ja. Its a shame mo chara. A crying shame. SPL going backwards, from heights they'd never dreamed of - in the modern era. Rangers & Celtic, competing with the very best in Europe. Long gone now. Hate phhookin sectarianism. It's so blind.

And everyone loses. Can't they see that?
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 24 Sep 2011, 1:22 am

Probably changed again recently... because around the time this article began I member Sky Sports talking about England being 4th and Netherlends being number 1.

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Sat 24 Sep 2011, 1:31 am

Ha! jay-z has it. guinness
http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/news/newsid=1513476.html

Its true. FIFA rankings are a load of shoite. Whistle

Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat 24 Sep 2011, 10:32 am

Full rankings.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html#confederation=0&rank=208
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Sep 2011, 3:59 pm

spain have overttaken again havent they?

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Sun 02 Oct 2011, 4:16 pm

Yeup, but to me Germany are the best team around, they just hammer goals past everyone. The ultimate free scoring side and they are only getting better.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:33 pm

Germany rock, Monty. Its true. Young brilliant team with a clever coach. The Clogs know that well.

Spain don't bother Nederland. Germany do.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:54 pm

Gibbo have you been on the brownies mate?

Spain are still a top drawer side and control the ball like no one else, although I agree with you on Germany top class team. Schweinsteiger is one of the best midfielders in the World and Ozil gets better almost every week. The young Germans are getting plenty of game time in the Bundesliga. Guys like Badstuber are playing plenty of games.

SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2