The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

+48
CaledonianCraig
Born Slippy
profitius
Mr H
lfc91
Shot 21 LCFC
Biltong
seanmichaels
Hulking_up
VDT
Brys
bluestonevedder
rIck_dAgless
MtotheC
XR
alfie
SirJohnnyEnglish
B91212
edgehead79
nadeem2099
tomfinneywalksonwater
Mind the windows Tino.
two_tone
maverickmak
teassoc
RinoGattuso
Shifty
Hero
MIG
I Blame Coco
Paul Mac 6CW
ManWithAPlan
Beer
hampo17
Gameshow Heist
westisbest
scfc1992
President Trump
Enforcer
cherriesfna
Dass
TipToes88
Kenny
Bull
BALTIMORA
legendkillar
The Galveston Giant
Adam D
52 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 14 Empty The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Adam D Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

For fans of the best show on TV last year, here is the trailer for season 2 which starts in October in the States.

I cant wait - it looks awesome:

Youtube in spoiler box
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam D on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 14 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Dec 2015, 11:07 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:

It is worth it Smile an element of "This is about to get interesting"

I watched it last night. I see what you mean.

I have heard of that Negen (sp?) chap but not having read the comics, I know next to nothing about him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 14 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Guest Wed 02 Dec 2015, 12:42 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

It is worth it Smile an element of "This is about to get interesting"

I watched it last night.  I see what you mean.

I have heard of that Negen (sp?) chap but not having read the comics, I know next to nothing about him.

Well I know the producers steered away from the character following the Guvnor's departure. In the comics he has a dark satirical sadistic nature to his character and at the time his character was in story development phase. It seemed nigh on impossible to transfer the character on screen and maintain true roots to the comic incarnation.

In fairness not sure why it would be an issue given Andrea/Carol are worlds apart from the comic incarnations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Feb 2016, 11:52 am

For this week....

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 16 Feb 2016, 11:54 am

At least Gabriel's not a Kumquat anymore.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 17 Feb 2016, 5:37 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:For this week....

Spoiler:

Agree. Cant survive that.

Carl is for me the most annoying character in the show.

Was a decent return episode.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:09 am

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 14 64480676
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:33 pm

The last two episodes have been so intense it's unbelievable.

Tonight's was so grim but also brilliant. This series has been amazing.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 15 Mar 2016, 7:46 am

Adam D wrote:The last two episodes have been so intense it's unbelievable.

Tonight's was so grim but also brilliant. This series has been amazing.

Yep. This series has really got my interest back. It was starting to wane a bit but they are on top form at the moment.

It's easy to forget how good it was before the annoyingly long mid-series break.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:59 pm

Good episode tonight.

Last weeks was ok for me not great.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:34 am

Eugene was on top form. He has finally reached stage 2 Laugh
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:10 pm

With the end of the season in mind who do you think will be on the wrong side of Negan's arrival - Do you think they will go the way of the graphic novels ?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2016, 3:39 pm

Love the subtly of Abraham yesterday when praising Eugene! Laugh

It's been nothing but a bloodbath this series.

I wonder if Negan will get a longer run than the Governor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2016, 10:47 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 29 Mar 2016, 7:00 am

I think it was Morgan who shot someone.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 29 Mar 2016, 10:32 pm

Was agood episode.
Next monday is the finale.

Hopefully its a good one.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 30 Mar 2016, 8:02 am

Adam D wrote:I think it was Morgan who shot someone.

Dwight definitely pulled the trigger on his gun though. If you watch it on slow play through Sky+ (which I did as I'm a f*cking weirdo) he quite clearly fires off a round. Perhaps someone shot him (or someone else) at the same time but Dwight definitely fired.

Whether or not he hit Daryl is another question but if he missed from there he needs serious help. I've never fired a handgun in my life but I'd be fairly confident of hitting someone kneeling 20 inches away from me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 30 Mar 2016, 3:02 pm

Didn't he say sorry Daryl as he fired the gun.

Would be a huge character to lose if he is dead.

Maybe that's the angle they are going for. The shock element.

Personally I would like to see Carol & Carl die.

Not a fan of either.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 30 Mar 2016, 3:20 pm

There would be a huge backlash from the fans if it was Daryl as he's one of a few characters that people actually like. Personally I think he could do with kicking the bucket as he's transcended the show a bit and become a bit of a Deus Ex Machina at times

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 30 Mar 2016, 3:22 pm

Hero wrote:There would be a huge backlash from the fans if it was Daryl as he's one of a few characters that people actually like. Personally I think he could do with kicking the bucket as he's transcended the show a bit and become a bit of a Deus Ex Machina at times

Jesus, Hero!

Know your audience. Google rescued me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 30 Mar 2016, 3:25 pm

Does anybody watch Talking Dead?
I sometimes halve a look depending on who the guests are.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 30 Mar 2016, 3:27 pm

westisbest wrote:Does anybody watch Talking Dead?
I sometimes halve a look depending on who the guests are.

Infrequently. The host annoys me too much to watch it regularly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Wed 30 Mar 2016, 4:58 pm

Anyone watching Fear the Walking Dead?

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 30 Mar 2016, 7:02 pm

Watched the first episode but that was a free episode as don't have BT, think that's what it was on or something like that.

Is it any good?

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 30 Mar 2016, 7:27 pm

If darul is to die, it won't be a bit character like the guy who shot him (can think of his name!). It will be a big bad like the governor or negan to get instant heat.

If I was going to guess who cops it in the finale, and this is nothing to do with the comics but I reckon that it will be daryl and carol.

I also reckon that the saviours storyline will take up the whole of the next season at least.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 31 Mar 2016, 8:58 am

Adam D wrote:If darul is to die, it won't be a bit character like the guy who shot him (can think of his name!). It will be a big bad like the governor or negan to get instant heat.

If I was going to guess who cops it in the finale, and this is nothing to do with the comics but I reckon that it will be daryl and carol.

I also reckon that the saviours storyline will take up the whole of the next season at least.

'Series', Adam. 'Series'.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 31 Mar 2016, 2:15 pm

[quote="westisbest"]Watched the first episode but that was a free episode as don't have BT, think that's what it was on or something like that.

Is it any good?[/quote

It's ok. I'm 3 episodes in, but it is very slow compared to the rapid start of the Walking Dead. There's a constant sense of 'get on with it'.

Will let you know how it progresses!

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Thu 31 Mar 2016, 8:02 pm

I think series 6 has been disappointing so far. It seems to be a case of 'who is going to die', and thats it. All hacking and slashing too. I like the survival aspect of previous series when they had to go forging for food, fuel, ammunition etc. There seems to be little of that this time. Sure, you see them heading out looking for things but it doesn't place much significance on those things.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2016, 9:25 pm

An audio from tonight's finale was leaked last week by the spooking dead, which has since been taken down. It was the anti-climatic scene in which Negan kills one of Rick's group. Supposedly it is playing out exactly like the comic dialogue.

As you can imagine speculation was rife over who the victim was.

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:00 pm

Wow, just wow. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is amazing as Negen, comes across as sadistic has he does in the books even without dropping F bombs.

Spoiler:

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 10:36 pm

Yeah he is good as Negan.

Not a bad final episode to the season.

I reckon it's Daryl or Glenn, (never read the comics).

Also be interesting to see who these guys are with Morgan.

Looking forward to the next season, be the last one?

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Mon 04 Apr 2016, 10:39 pm

The guys with Morgan are from a place called the Kingdom, literally as it sounds some dude is the king there and they've had their own issues with Negen.

As for who dies some people have slowed down the audio as the screen fades to black and it sounds like you can hear Maggie and a few others screaming Glenn. This really is one area I don't want them to change from the comics, just can't wait till S7 now as they're going to show the kill in all its glory.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 10:47 pm

The kingdom, hmm. Will reserve judgement till i seemmore.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Born Slippy Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:49 pm

Didn't think it was a great episode. They've built up to that scene for the latter half of this season and it shouldn't have ended on that cliffhanger. The way in which they all got there was also poorly handled. Furthermore, Carol's personality change is just stupid. Really enjoyed this season but the last two couple of episodes were a huge letdown.

As for who it will be, we know it's not Rick or Carl. I can't see it being any of the women. The impression was Negan was at Eugene's end of the line but would that be consistent with the "best of them" comment? I don't think it will be Glenn. Aaron is a red-shirt in this scenario and it would be a damp squib if it was him. That leaves Darryl and Abraham. Have a feeling it might be Darryl to be honest.

The real intrigue is how they can possibly ultimately triumph over the Saviours. They seem to have hundreds of members. A rescue mission seems impossible unless with help from an as yet unknown force. That leaves a return to camp as Negan's property but even then it's hard to see how they will ever turn the tables. I'm presuming the Kingdom must team up with them in an all-out war?

Born Slippy

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Tue 05 Apr 2016, 1:25 am

westisbest wrote:Yeah he is good as Negan.

Not a bad final episode to the season.

I reckon it's Daryl or Glenn, (never read the comics).

Also be interesting to see who these guys are with Morgan.

Looking forward to the next season, be the last one?

Better not be Daryl ! Surely one of the best characters ?

Mind you I still cannot swallow Daryl being successfully "ambushed" while creeping around the bush in the last episode - the man can track anybody over any sort of ground and hear a twig break half a mile away...what are these enemies that they could sneak up on him , some kind of superbeings? Bit like Carol's character change - not believable.

Presume Morgan and his new mates will eventually save the day.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Tue 05 Apr 2016, 1:56 am

I kept closing my eyes when Steven Ogg was on sreen just imagining it being Trevor Phillips.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2016, 12:53 pm

BS I didn't have you down as a TWD fan Very Happy good to see you here.

I think the finale was really good. Great platform for Negan to introduce himself. I am intrigued to see how they handle the new group who helped Morgan and Carol. We've seen the people from Hershel's farm all but die (barring Maggie), all of the good remaining people from Woodsbury die from swine flu, the good people of Alexandra are near extinction. I would actually like to see a good group get a decent run.

It swings the other way too. The Hunters from Terminus didn't last long and neither did The Wolves. I do wonder will Negan and the Saviors get a prolonged run as compared with say the Governor and Woodsbury?

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 05 Apr 2016, 2:10 pm

Yeah good point about how many people are with Negan.
Outnumber Ricks group.

Maybe Morgan and the kingdom come to save the day and a 'war' happens.

I think it will be one of Daryl or Glenn, am going with Glenn.
Rather him than Daryl.

Did read that the writers said it would be a beloved character.

Glenn could fit that.

Wont be Rick. Others i dont think are as big characters.

Oh yeah and carol is just ridiculous.

Last edited by westisbest on Tue 05 Apr 2016, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 05 Apr 2016, 2:12 pm

I think it will be Glenn and the start of the next series will involve a time jump with gaps being filled with flashbacks

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Born Slippy Tue 05 Apr 2016, 8:13 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:BS I didn't have you down as a TWD fan Very Happy good to see you here.

I think the finale was really good. Great platform for Negan to introduce himself. I am intrigued to see how they handle the new group who helped Morgan and Carol. We've seen the people from Hershel's farm all but die (barring Maggie), all of the good remaining people from Woodsbury die from swine flu, the good people of Alexandra are near extinction. I would actually like to see a good group get a decent run.

It swings the other way too. The Hunters from Terminus didn't last long and neither did The Wolves. I do wonder will Negan and the Saviors get a prolonged run as compared with say the Governor and Woodsbury?

Ha ha - yeah have been since the start. I agree Negan was really good and that scene was very powerful. I just found the build up to it throughly implausible - over two episodes. They should also have had the death as the big signature point for this series. The hook is still how they are going to get out of a seemingly hopeless situation.

Born Slippy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 05 Apr 2016, 9:19 pm

I thought it was Carl. Didn't Negan say something like 'If he fights I'll tear out his other eye' or something like that'.

It was a weird episode. Cracking ending but I don't get why they built up a thrilling climax last week leaving you wondering if Darryl was dead and not even pursue that plotline at all last night. Also I do agree that Carol's change of personality is a bit naff.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2016, 10:14 pm

He said that in the comics CC when he bashed the hell out of Glenn.

I think Carol has had a good run and it's time to take old yellow behind the shed...

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 05 Apr 2016, 10:32 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:He said that in the comics CC when he bashed the hell out of Glenn.

I think Carol has had a good run and it's time to take old yellow behind the shed...

Ah right. thumbsup

I am still enjoying it but feel it needs to go off in a new direction as the plotlines are repetitive. By this I mean we have had these battles between rival groups time and time again to end series such as at the farm, at the prison, at paradise at Alexandria and now with Negan. Am I the only one where if I were in that situation I'd be hell bent on making for places of power ie Washington DC to find (surely a holed up and safe remnants of the government who would be working on a cure). Much greater safety there. They really should look to taking the series on a route like that now rather than meeting another group (after Negan) and another and another.....
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Born Slippy Tue 05 Apr 2016, 10:53 pm

The line was "If anyone gets out of line, cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father". Carl is definitely safe.

Born Slippy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 05 Apr 2016, 11:00 pm

Born Slippy wrote:The line was "If anyone gets out of line, cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father". Carl is definitely safe.

Ah okay. Only watched it the once so must have picked it up wrong. I think a good candidate then would be Sasha or Abraham. I say this because they talked in the van about having a kid like Glen and Maggie. Perhaps a clue that something was coming to throw a spanner in that works.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2016, 1:58 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:He said that in the comics CC when he bashed the hell out of Glenn.

Ah right. thumbsup

I am still enjoying it but feel it needs to go off in a new direction as the plotlines are repetitive. By this I mean we have had these battles between rival groups time and time again to end series such as at the farm, at the prison, at paradise at Alexandria and now with Negan. Am I the only one where if I were in that situation I'd be hell bent on making for places of power ie Washington DC to find (surely a holed up and safe remnants of the government who would be working on a cure). Much greater safety there. They really should look to taking the series on a route like that now rather than meeting another group (after Negan) and another and another.....

The destination and journey are always 2 different things. You are talking end of the world scenario and there would be a break down of basic social skills and basically people evolving into the true c u next Tuesdays.

I am sure many have said "if it were me..." when faced with a situation of survival of the fittest, I am sure a more urgent peace of mind will take over.

I agree a fresher direction might help, but we had that with their trek to Terminus and series 1 and 2....

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed 06 Apr 2016, 2:32 pm

But that trek to terminus was only a reason for another war of sorts. I realize they are following the comic storyline closely and it will probably always be this way. I just feel that if such a situation ever arose in reality then a semblance/pocket of civil humans in position of power would be holed up near that country's seat of power ie Washington DC working on a cure.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2016, 2:39 pm

Well the went to Terminus for sanctuary or so I believe.

There is so much digress in the detail, but that's for the nerds.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed 06 Apr 2016, 2:49 pm

Perhaps it is time they stopped following the comic storyline so closely then. I mean it is all becoming a bit too predictable. Already I have a pretty good idea what series seven will entail. Negan taking his prisoners back to Alexandria and taking over whilst Morgan and Carol rally those at the Kingdom to mount a counter-attack on Alexandria with Negan finally being over-powered but Alexandria destroyed they move on to their next scene of conflict.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 12 Sep 2016, 1:39 pm

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:52 am

SEASON 7 EPISODE 1

Spoiler:
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next