The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

+48
CaledonianCraig
Born Slippy
profitius
Mr H
lfc91
Shot 21 LCFC
Biltong
seanmichaels
Hulking_up
VDT
Brys
bluestonevedder
rIck_dAgless
MtotheC
XR
alfie
SirJohnnyEnglish
B91212
edgehead79
nadeem2099
tomfinneywalksonwater
Mind the windows Tino.
two_tone
maverickmak
teassoc
RinoGattuso
Shifty
Hero
MIG
I Blame Coco
Paul Mac 6CW
ManWithAPlan
Beer
hampo17
Gameshow Heist
westisbest
scfc1992
President Trump
Enforcer
cherriesfna
Dass
TipToes88
Kenny
Bull
BALTIMORA
legendkillar
The Galveston Giant
Adam D
52 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! Empty The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Adam D Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

For fans of the best show on TV last year, here is the trailer for season 2 which starts in October in the States.

I cant wait - it looks awesome:

Youtube in spoiler box
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam D on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:45 pm

Many thanks Hobo, can't wait.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by legendkillar Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:45 pm

Can't wait Hobo. Picked up the DVD set a month ago and I thought it was brilliant.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 10 Aug 2011, 2:48 pm

Finally got round to watching this today. What a load of over-rated toss. Clichés abound, and the characters inspire a mix of apathy, frustration and plain old dislike. Typical American drama: high on production values, low on sensible plot.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 16 Aug 2011, 9:51 am

This is quite good:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/46476/flashback-weekend-2011-walking-dead-season-2-panel-video-highlights?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Its a video from a panel of the actors on season 2 - Earl is back by the look of things!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:13 am

really lıked season 1 hopıng season 2 will be good

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 16 Aug 2011, 12:35 pm

I loved season 1 it was one of my favourite shows , cant wait for this to start over here . Thanks for posting the trailer .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by TipToes88 Tue 16 Aug 2011, 3:10 pm

Great I'm chuffed the talk about it getting cancelled was horse dung

TipToes88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 16 Aug 2011, 3:26 pm

Hobo do you know if it's still Frank Darabont making it ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 16 Aug 2011, 3:28 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/walking-dead-what-happened-fired-221449

Here is your answer!

The cast is "scared," the crew is crushed after Darabont is canned while working to fix an episode that a director turned in with unusable footage.
When Frank Darabont appeared on a Comic-Con panel July 22 to promote The Walking Dead, he didn't realize he was a dead man walking. Neither did the cast and crew. Everyone was shocked when news broke three days later that AMC had taken the extraordinary step of firing Darabont from the network's biggest ratings hit.

In hot, sticky Atlanta, where production on the second season had been under way since June, the cast was summoned to a lunch meeting with AMC vp scripted programming Ben Davis, who confirmed that Darabont was out. The crew was briefed separately. One insider says those gathered were stunned at "the duplicity of AMC" for having used Darabont to promote the show at Comic-Con before firing him. And they were angry about the lack of explanation; they were simply told, cryptically, "This isn't working." Above all, they were disheartened. "It's a crushing blow," says the insider. "Even when you have a hit, they can still destroy you."
STORY: AMC Renews 'Breaking Bad' for 16 Final Episodes
Darabont -- like many showrunners, not known for a small ego or manageable temperament -- had been working on an edit in Los Angeles. After he was sent packing, he returned to give some final notes. He sent farewell e-mails to associates on the show. But he has maintained a steady silence in the media as his representatives work out the terms of his departure. Through his lawyer, Darabont said he has no interest in talking to the press.
There also have been no public comments from the cast, and a source with knowledge of the situation says AMC has been "terrorizing" them and their representatives to discourage them from speaking out on Darabont's behalf. "They're scared," confirms another insider. "They're on a zombie show. They are all really easy to kill off."
AMC issued a statement after Darabont was dismissed, expressing gratitude for his "innumerable" contributions to the show. Asked to comment on criticism for the handling of his departure, a spokesperson said, "We have nothing further to add."

continued here - http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/walking-dead-what-happened-fired-221449

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 16 Aug 2011, 3:36 pm

Cheers Hobo , got to say im shocked will have to see how that effects the show .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Wed 17 Aug 2011, 8:48 am

Season 2 has been confirmed to start in October in the UK by FXUK for those that are interested.

I'm assuming as its now confirmed to be broadcast in the same month in both the UK and US then it will most likely run one week later in the UK than the US.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 17 Aug 2011, 8:51 am

I think thats what happened last time - a 5 day delay.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Wed 17 Aug 2011, 8:56 am

Yeah it was a week or just under behind last time why I'd assume it would be the same this time.

Main news was just to let you know it has been official confirmed to be Oct in the UK. Very Happy

Dass

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! Empty The Walking Dead season 2

Post by Kenny Thu 20 Oct 2011, 4:03 pm

The Walking Dead season 2 starts friday 21st October on FX sky channel 124 10pm

I have been really looking forward to this , FX are showing the last episode of season 1 at 9pm directly followed by the season 2 premiere at 10pm .

Season 1 was one of my favourite shows last year so i have big hopes for season 2 .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 20 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

was going to put a topic of this up kenny!!!

cant wait or season 2!!! its going to be epic soo many plot holes

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 20 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

Yeh i'm hoping for a returning peed off Merle at some point .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 29 Oct 2011, 12:25 pm

Got to see the first 2 episodes this morning , liked the way they seem to be building the story .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat 29 Oct 2011, 2:13 pm

Surely Merle will return, nobody has metioned him yet and his brother doesn't seemed bothered anymore.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:01 pm

yeah would be awesome to see him return , the 2nd episode is great! just hated the way they left it on that cliff hanger

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

Albeit the cliff hanger was great, moments later, they spoil it by showing a clip of next weeks!

Great episode but the one thing I havent liked is that the zombies seem to be getting speedy - I am sure in the first series they were shufflers as opposed to sprinters.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 30 Oct 2011, 3:03 pm

Adam D (Hobo) wrote:Albeit the cliff hanger was great, moments later, they spoil it by showing a clip of next weeks!

Great episode but the one thing I havent liked is that the zombies seem to be getting speedy - I am sure in the first series they were shufflers as opposed to sprinters.

I noticed that aswell , they also seem a bit smarter or as if they remember things from when they were human
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 7:57 pm

There are elements that frustrate the life out of me when stories drag out, and then each ending of each episode brings like a whole new dimension to it!!

I am so into it.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:16 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:
Adam D (Hobo) wrote:Albeit the cliff hanger was great, moments later, they spoil it by showing a clip of next weeks!

I noticed that aswell , they also seem a bit smarter or as if they remember things from when they were human

there evolving!!!!!!!!!!!!

also the young girl is she dead or missing im a bit lost there

and really hated the baby seat covered in blood, having young relatives it made be feel a bit sick and angry

also its so obvious the larger one of the twos gone to get medical equipment gonna die, then ricks gonna blame himself saying he should have gone then he'll storm out the house wife gonna follow only to see thingys bought the whole horde of zombies back with them and the show will end leaving it on a cliff hanger only to be ruin by a preview of next weeks episode!!!!
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 31 Oct 2011, 10:50 pm

Just stop watching the previews! I saw one in the first series and have made sure I turn it over at the credits before I see it...as I found it kills the cliffhanger!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 31 Oct 2011, 10:52 pm

just seen the 3rd episode !! Epic is all i can say clap

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 02 Nov 2011, 3:48 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:just seen the 3rd episode !! Epic is all i can say clap

I wouldnt say epic Bull but it was alot better than the first 2 and the ending...WOW

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 02 Nov 2011, 3:57 pm

thought the ending was epic though

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 02 Nov 2011, 4:00 pm

You love the word epic dont you Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 02 Nov 2011, 4:06 pm

i do indeed lol , look forward to the next episode

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 02 Nov 2011, 4:43 pm

I really want to see this episode now !!
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 05 Nov 2011, 6:50 pm

Just got the dvd of lastnights episode , just need my visitors to go now Yahoo
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 05 Nov 2011, 7:03 pm

dvd???? how lol ? did you record it or something?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 05 Nov 2011, 7:04 pm

Yes , im stuck in hospital so the wife records everything for me and brings them in .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 05 Nov 2011, 7:12 pm

excellent episode - watched it this morning.

Really like how the characters are developing and how its different from the comics.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 05 Nov 2011, 7:13 pm

ah i see hope you get better soon mate OK

agree with you hobo looking forward to the next one ....wonder when where going to see the other Dixon Brother

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 05 Nov 2011, 7:18 pm

Michael Rooker who plays Earl is such a good actor, that I really hope he does turn up again.

By the fact that he is name checked each week, I am guessing it will happen.

Next weeks episode looks interesting - the further descent into crazyness by Shane by the looks of things.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 05 Nov 2011, 7:24 pm

Merle you mean?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 05 Nov 2011, 7:29 pm

Is it Merle?

Now you say it, I think you might be right!

Actually I am sure you are Laugh

Obviously got the brain switched off tonight!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 05 Nov 2011, 11:19 pm

Watched it , great ending , like that were getting to know the characters more they are really getting their own identiites .

Merle has got to comeback at some point .

Looking forward to the next episode .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:45 pm

Four episodes into series two and I wish it would finish.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:51 pm

why its been fantastic !

seen episode 4 , great ending !

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by TipToes88 Fri 11 Nov 2011, 12:38 am

Anyone got the link for the first episode of the new season? missed it and don't wanna watch the rest because the first one is supposed to be a feature length. Any help would be great

TipToes88

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 11 Nov 2011, 1:46 am

TheBrahmaBull wrote:why its been fantastic !

seen episode 4 , great ending !
Too much filler, too many times people do stupid things.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 11 Nov 2011, 9:53 am

Well look at it like it really is, its a soap with some zombies so the filler is gonna be there, but I see ahat your saying the 2nd episode was boring as pig dung except for the start and the end, but you gotta take the rough with the smooth I suppose

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:13 am

The story has slowed down a bit at the moment but i'm still loving it, her from prison break gets on my jubblies though, when she was saying she didn't think her son should live after all everybody done for them, i would have walked straight into the house and shot the little boy in the head, then asked her if she was Flip happy now, bitch. Now she's pregnant, great, more airtime for the Poopie love traingle, i like the different characters but i tune in for Zombies not a Flip love story.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:30 am

They would have been better sticking to the source material more tightly, at the moment they are following the same path but changing the emotional and character relationships to much.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 11 Nov 2011, 11:52 am

The Galveston Giant wrote:The story has slowed down a bit at the moment but i'm still loving it, her from prison break gets on my jubblies though, when she was saying she didn't think her son should live after all everybody done for them, i would have walked straight into the house and shot the little boy in the head, then asked her if she was Flip happy now, bitch. Now she's pregnant, great, more airtime for the Poopie love traingle, i like the different characters but i tune in for Zombies not a Flip love story.
It's fallen into the 'introduce new people to be killed off' routine.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 13 Nov 2011, 7:09 pm

Watched the last episode , still liking it cant wait for the next one especially after the little preview
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 14 Nov 2011, 9:34 am

Last weeks episode was quite good I thought but Rick is really starting to get up my nose, I dont know why maybe its his mopping about

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next