The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids

+17
coxy0001
The Galveston Giant
Imperial Ghosty
oxring
Michaels, Sean
licence_007
eddyfightfan
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
HumanWindmill
Rowley
BALTIMORA
Steffan
Union Cane
BritnDub
88Chris05
Scottrf
Young_Towzer
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids - Page 3 Empty Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

“The only reason Amir Khan has become the fighter he is, is because he’s got those steroids in his ass too. The same thing Pacquiao’s got in him. I know because those mother******* told me”

When asked who these motherf****** were, Mayweather said

“Mother****** from Pacquiao’s camp, that’s who. I talk to them dudes all the time.”

Mayweather also claimed Judah would beat Khan anyway

“Oh I think Zab should beat Amir Khan,” Roger said without hesitation. “He has more skill, he’s a veteran. He done fought the best fighters in the world. Who has Amir Khan beat? He aint beat no real name fighters.”

Another deluded claim from the criminal trainer of Mayweather, or is there truth in it?
from boxingscene.com

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids - Page 3 Empty Re: Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:30 am

I was actually referring to a post some way above yours Ghosty where it most assuredly was a mistake, I still have my doubts but you can have the benefit of them in the spirit of Windy's request for bonhomie.

Last edited by rowley on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids - Page 3 Empty Re: Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids

Post by Young_Towzer Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:You need help out the closet?
Behave imperial, i'm trying to hide it from my girlfriend, it only takes me to go for a drink of water and the pc be unattended! you plonker

I've been hiding it for years but I keep falling into missus' clothes at the worse times, I keep telling her it's an honest mistake but she's started to wonder about me
If my girlfriend had out against it, i'd go all Derek Chisora on her, jokes.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 am

Your a cynical man Roley, have you ever known me make a single mistake?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by lightsout Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 am

Another deluded claim from the criminal trainer of Mayweather, or is there truth in it?
from boxingscene.com

Another claim from the trainer of one of the best boxers to ever get in the ring who may come from the ghetto and had to make his way through life with the odds stacked against him and as a result has made some bad choices and has the expected attitude and also doesn't speak the 'queens english'.........and has attracted alot of negative comment from the office/desk bound fools who get a little upset when they encounter his reported comments 'what horrible little man Mayweather Senior is, who does he think he is making such unsubstantiated claims and using language that offends my ears'.......everyone feeling better now you've given your 'really' intelligent advice.....never thought that actually he probably has got a contact in Roach's camp being around the game for most of his life and that people don't tend to burn bridges. 🤦

lightsout

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 am

lightsout wrote:Another deluded claim from the criminal trainer of Mayweather, or is there truth in it?
from boxingscene.com

Another claim from the trainer of one of the best boxers to ever get in the ring who may come from the ghetto and had to make his way through life with the odds stacked against him and as a result has made some bad choices and has the expected attitude and also doesn't speak the 'queens english'.........and has attracted alot of negative comment from the office/desk bound fools who get a little upset when they encounter his reported comments 'what horrible little man Mayweather Senior is, who does he think he is making such unsubstantiated claims and using language that offends my ears'.......everyone feeling better now you've given your 'really' intelligent advice.....never thought that actually he probably has got a contact in Roach's camp being around the game for most of his life and that people don't tend to burn bridges. 🤦
Leave it out, none of us came from Buck House with a silver spoon and don't break the law, make daft statements about fighters to the media, end of.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 am

Young_Towzer wrote:
lightsout wrote:Another deluded claim from the criminal trainer of Mayweather, or is there truth in it?
from boxingscene.com

Leave it out, none of us came from Buck House with a silver spoon and don't break the law, make daft statements about fighters to the media, end of.

That didn't actually make sense...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by ReallyReal Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:58 am

If anyone in Khans camp has a brain, they sue him for slander and would be guaranteed to win many millions for that kind of comment, or maybe they don't want to sue because they lose the case Whistle

ReallyReal

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:09 am

ReallyReal wrote:If anyone in Khans camp has a brain, they sue him for slander and would be guaranteed to win many millions for that kind of comment, or maybe they don't want to sue because they lose the case Whistle
If they know they will sue - Money obsessed team khan

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:14 am

Hearns made the same charge at Leonard....

Then again Mayweather thought Manny from Roach's stable took them apparently so maybe he's putting two and two together..

either way it's a poor accusation with nothing to substantiate it...

Should sue him if true.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Hearns made the same charge at Leonard....

Then again Mayweather thought Manny from Roach's stable took them apparently so maybe he's putting two and two together..

and coming up with 345

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:23 am

Shouldn't bandy about accusations like that.....unless you can prove it...

Roger has always been an idiot.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:40 am

This sort of thing wouldn't be a problem if their was more stringent drug testing in the sport. Whistle
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:42 am

Why wouldn't it be a problem....

Ben Johnson's time 9.87ish.......he ate them and yet so many guys are still sprinting and are a yard quicker!!!!!

By eating their greens.....

Always be a way round the system..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:44 am

Not a believer in Usain Bolts chicken nugget diet then Truss?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:46 am

He might be a freak.......thinking of all the others that leave Johnson trailing.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3