The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids

+17
coxy0001
The Galveston Giant
Imperial Ghosty
oxring
Michaels, Sean
licence_007
eddyfightfan
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
HumanWindmill
Rowley
BALTIMORA
Steffan
Union Cane
BritnDub
88Chris05
Scottrf
Young_Towzer
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids Empty Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:24 pm

“The only reason Amir Khan has become the fighter he is, is because he’s got those steroids in his ass too. The same thing Pacquiao’s got in him. I know because those mother******* told me”

When asked who these motherf****** were, Mayweather said

“Mother****** from Pacquiao’s camp, that’s who. I talk to them dudes all the time.”

Mayweather also claimed Judah would beat Khan anyway

“Oh I think Zab should beat Amir Khan,” Roger said without hesitation. “He has more skill, he’s a veteran. He done fought the best fighters in the world. Who has Amir Khan beat? He aint beat no real name fighters.”

Another deluded claim from the criminal trainer of Mayweather, or is there truth in it?
from boxingscene.com

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids Empty Re: Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Scottrf - Roger Mayweather's on crack.

Scottrf - Roger Mayweather's don't know sh about boxing

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids Empty Re: Roger Mayweather - Khan's on steroids

Post by 88Chris05 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:26 pm

My personal opinion is that Floyd Mayweather Jr is on steroids. I know this because those pesky little blighters from his camp told me. I talk to those pesky little blighters all the time.

See, pretty easy isn't it?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by BritnDub Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:27 pm

That great intellectual Roger speaks again. I really hope Pacquiao and Khan sue him for every cent

BritnDub

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Obviously he isn't, but why would he say that Khan is putting them "in his ass"?

Last edited by Union Cane on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A sprelling error. Yeah I know, me, Union Cane, making a spelling error. Whatever next...)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Khan is on steriods. The News of the World hacked his phone and told me

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm

I'm on steroids.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Doesn't matter whatever the truth is. SuperKevinMitchell would of smashed them all to bits if he'd of not had an argument with his mum over who's turn it was to water the plants...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Union Cane wrote:Obviously he isn't, but whay would he say that Khan is putting them "in his ass"?

I believe that Roger heard a story that Amir has haemmorhoids and got a little confused.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:30 pm

rowley wrote:I'm on steroids.
I am too.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Roger is nuts. Scott might be right I think he's on crack or crystal meth.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:30 pm

oh dear, get ya wallet out again roger

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:31 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Doesn't matter whatever the truth is. SuperKevinMitchell would of smashed them all to bits if he'd of not had an argument with his mum over who's turn it was to water the plants...

Do they actually have gardens on East London council estates?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:31 pm

I think Windy is on steroids, how else could he spend all day on here when he is 156 year old. Jimmy Stuart told me, i'm in touch with that mother****** all the time

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:32 pm

prettyboykev wrote:Roger is nuts. Scott might be right I think he's on crack or crystal meth.

Its good stuff that crystal meth I wouldnt blame him if he is on it...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Steffan wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:Doesn't matter whatever the truth is. SuperKevinMitchell would of smashed them all to bits if he'd of not had an argument with his mum over who's turn it was to water the plants...

Not entirely sure, though I believe plant pots are readily available.

Small world, eh ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by licence_007 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm

You can inject steriods into your ass?

To be honest, I think it's just black slang for taking something.

licence_007

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Steffan wrote:Its good stuff that crystal meth I wouldnt blame him if he is on it...

You prat.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Steffan wrote:

Yeah not many plants though:

http://143.252.148.202/sol/homepage/news/3551392/Boxing-champ-Kevin-Mitchell-and-his-mum-are-arrested-on-cocaine-possession-and-cannabis-farm-charge.html

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:35 pm

rowley wrote:I think Windy is on steroids, how else could he spend all day on here when he is 156 year old. Jimmy Stuart told me, i'm in touch with that mother****** all the time

Just about time to shove the next lot in to my nether regions, jeff. Deep joy. They make me feel like an eighty - year - old again.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Steffan wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:Roger is nuts. Scott might be right I think he's on crack or crystal meth.

Its good stuff that crystal meth I wouldnt blame him if he is on it...

Never tried it myself mate. If it makes you talk like Roger t must be good though. I watched the Mayweather Jnr and Oscar fight the other night on primetime and forgot how terrible Floyd Snr's dreads were at the time. He was balding with Dreads!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:35 pm

licence_007 wrote:To be honest, I think it's just black slang for taking something.

Yeah man, I was drunk last night, I had five cans of Carling in my ass. Yeah.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Union Cane wrote:
licence_007 wrote:To be honest, I think it's just black slang for taking something.

In that case I had Steak and Kidney pie, chips and mushy peas in my ass last night

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:38 pm

rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

In that case I had Steak and Kidney pie, chips and mushy peas in my ass last night

Sounds nasty mate. Hope you are alright today!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Union Cane wrote:

That's funny because about 10 minutes ago I had 8 cans of strongbow come out of my ass. Terrible mess.....
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 pm

I don't think for once second he's on them. More bull from the Mayweather camp, imo it's a ploy to get Khan to a drug test so they can say Khan did and Manny didnt

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by licence_007 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:42 pm

rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

I didn't mean it like this laughing

licence_007

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:I don't think for once second he's on them. More bull from the Mayweather camp, imo it's a ploy to get Khan to a drug test so they can say Khan did and Manny didnt

Never even thought of it like that, thought it was just more mindless drug fuelled drivel from a mad man. If that is the case that would mean FMJ is lining up a fight with Khan after Ortiz which I find hard to believe.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

That's funny because about 10 minutes ago I had 8 cans of strongbow come out of my ass. Terrible mess.....

You should try drinking Guinness mate. Twice as worse

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:45 pm

*Twice as bad

or

*Two times worse

thumbsup

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Union Cane wrote:
Steffan wrote:Its good stuff that crystal meth I wouldnt blame him if he is on it...

You prat.

Its a joke Union. Think I would take anything like that. Im a drinking man me guinness

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Union Cane wrote:*Twice as bad

or

*Two times worse

thumbsup

I think Union is my favourite poster.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Scottrf wrote:

or

*Two times worse

thumbsup

That makes twice of us then...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Steffan wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

You prat.

Its a joke Union. Think I would take anything like that. Im a drinking man me guinness
Knew you sniff crack and smoke on the pipe. Wasn't sure if you took drugs though.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Scottrf wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

You prat.

Knew you sniff crack and smoke on the pipe. Wasn't sure if you took drugs though.

I dont like to talk about my days of working with Peter North...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Scottrf wrote:

or

*Two times worse

thumbsup

Mine is that one with the tennis lady with the itchy bum cheek.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 pm

There are people who honestly think that the Mayweathers are good for boxing.

There's nowt as queer as folk.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:10 pm

I wouldn't trust Ariza as far as I could throw him in all honesty, nothing would surprise me

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:16 pm

oxring wrote:There are people who honestly think that the Mayweathers are good for boxing.

There's nowt as queer as folk.

I think Floyd Jnr is and seeing as Roger is his trainer I would say he is as well.

Last edited by prettyboykev on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a tool.)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:38 pm

C'mon kev - there's no way that throwing mud about steroids is good for boxing?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:I wouldn't trust Ariza as far as I could throw him in all honesty, nothing would surprise me

I wouldn't take a guy serious who has been involved in drugs like Roger either, don't know too much about Ariza to be honest.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:40 pm

oxring wrote:C'mon kev - there's no way that throwing mud about steroids is good for boxing?
Agree with that, you already have the hooligan ufc/mma steretype saying there's drugs in boxing, it's wrong.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:45 pm

oxring wrote:C'mon kev - there's no way that throwing mud about steroids is good for boxing?

No but being the most talented fighter of your generation and being involved in the highest grossing fight of ll time would be along with trying to clean up the sport of drug cheats (regardless of his motives). Also being the man who trained him wouldn't be bad for boxing either.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:35 pm

rowley wrote:I'm on steroids.

We need a reinforced cage.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 pm

It means little spouting these allegations about anyway, my staffordshire has been getting stockier, our dad said has he been on the steroids, i told him no it's the dry food i've been feeding him, but he still says it.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Perhaps intelligence is genetic after all Headscratch

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:It means little spouting these allegations about anyway, my staffordshire has been getting stockier, our dad said has he been on the steroids, i told him no it's the dry food i've been feeding him, but he still says it.

Maybe your Dad has been giving the dog steroids in case you are cheeky to him and he will set it on you.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 pm

I don't think a staff needs steroids to do damage!

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:It means little spouting these allegations about anyway, my staffordshire has been getting stockier, our dad said has he been on the steroids, i told him no it's the dry food i've been feeding him, but he still says it.

Maybe your Dad has been giving the dog steroids in case you are cheeky to him and he will set it on you.
The dog is a nice character though, he is lovely with my nephews, however he has been running faster and longer on walks, i just said it's his natural build, Khan seems a nice character as well though.... haha

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:...my staffordshire has been getting stockier, our dad said has he been on the steroids...

You and your dog have the same father?

Explains a lot.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next