The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok to post Bodybuilding stuff on here??

3 posters

Go down

Ok to post Bodybuilding stuff on here?? Empty Ok to post Bodybuilding stuff on here??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 pm

In essence it is a weightlifting thread and I guess although some of the other posters have over done the abuse...they are in essence right that the title of this forum is WEIGHTLIFTING..

Makes no difference to me being a Boxing fan...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Ok to post Bodybuilding stuff on here?? Empty Re: Ok to post Bodybuilding stuff on here??

Post by Fists of Fury Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:45 pm

It is for both, Truss. I may get the title changed Wink

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Ok to post Bodybuilding stuff on here?? Empty Re: Ok to post Bodybuilding stuff on here??

Post by lightsout Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 am

I think we've established that this is a forum for strength training of a variety of sorts and really 'WeightLifting' is appropriate as it covers alot of versions but then again I thought it was a power lifting forum in the beginning....

lightsout

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:44 am

Anything goes really guys, anything that involves the lifting of weights, so that encompasses weightlifting, power lifting, bodybuilding, whatever you want to call it.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down