The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bodybuilding forums - Full of the dumbest S.O.Bs in Society.

4 posters

Go down

Bodybuilding forums - Full of the dumbest S.O.Bs in Society. Empty Bodybuilding forums - Full of the dumbest S.O.Bs in Society.

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 04 Apr 2015, 11:04 am

If ever you want a laugh just go and click on the various bodybuilding forums.....This one excluded.. thumbsup

Here is a small sample...of what you'll get..

Q. Which of these is better for my Traps....Close or wide grip upright rows ?//........... "Do shrugs" Rolling Eyes

Q. Should I do more chins or more pullups which is better ?//................................."Do Deadlifts" Rolling Eyes

Q. I've acquired some test cyp should I start off with 250mg a week or 500mg.........."Get some Sustanon" Rolling Eyes

"If you don't do Squats you're aren't a bodybuilder"Rolling Eyes

"I'm 160 pounds and I've got 18 inch arms at 3% bodyfat"...... Rolling Eyes

Either the World is full of idiots or Strongy gets around..............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Bodybuilding forums - Full of the dumbest S.O.Bs in Society. Empty Re: Bodybuilding forums - Full of the dumbest S.O.Bs in Society.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 11:23 am

Got to be honest Truss, for sheer entertainment You vs Strongback on the old 606 was hard to beat, Dorian Yates, smith machine etc.

Do you remember that idiot Ninjetsu or whatever? The 6 3" welterweight amateur boxer come bodybuilder who also claimed o be a 5 8" wrestler from NE England. Apparently he moved to the States to continue his wrestling career!

Or how about that guy that new absolutely everybody in the powerlifting & Olympic weightlifting scene? Hated anything that wasn't the above with regards to lifting & fitness and hated any form of supplements!

Back to top Go down

Bodybuilding forums - Full of the dumbest S.O.Bs in Society. Empty Re: Bodybuilding forums - Full of the dumbest S.O.Bs in Society.

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 04 Apr 2015, 11:32 am

Great stuff......

Remember Strongy saying I was teling porkies when I said Yates did Smith Machine squats and then "Cast a shadow" printed the article......I enjoyed that !!

Ninjetsu................20 wins 20 kayos no defeats...........at 6ft 3 !!! and won bodybuilding contests galore at 147.....

What a guy !!! Laugh Laugh thumbsup thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat 04 Apr 2015, 11:42 am

Well, like all forums, BB forums are just opinions, some well formed, others not so well formed. Full of great characters nonetheless. Remember when I started lifting in earnest, there was a guy on Bodybuilding.com who had a transformation of note called Zyzz. Had a legion of groupies as well, he was always good fun. Didn't seem very bright, though and died in steam room in Thailand, but he was alright.

Do take time to read the Misc section on BB.com, it's an unending supply of one upmanship.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 12:20 pm

How long ago did you begin 'lifting in earnest' re Zyzz? Guys been dead over 3 years. Seems his name is getting around a bit at the moment. He built a good physic very quickly from what I've seen & read, also from a pretty basic routine & diet, steroids aside.

I'll have to check that section on BB.com, should be hilarious, full of guys that make Arnie look small & weak!lol

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Apr 2015, 2:45 pm

Started out cycling, etc when I was about 14 to lose some weight. But was only in 2010 when I really began pumping iron ( was first XV rugby time!). He was a goofball, but he had $20 000 to blow on a holiday, so obviously had a bit of business sense to go with.

And yes, unless you can bench 550, have 20" arms and a 30" Waist... you're at the lower end of the Misc spectrum
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 3:13 pm

15 then? That's young! Is that normal in SA for rugby players of that age? Have no idea about the training protocol of youth rugby, were you part of a pro academy?

Zyzz I think made some money through internet posing etc but also did some modelling, so with modelling you can make some money and travel a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 09 Apr 2015, 9:02 am

Yeah the one upmanship on some forum's does get a bit ridiculous. I tend to use the review part of the bodybuilding.com website when looking at what supplements are out and if there's any which are highly rated.

Tempted to try the Arnold Iron Mass when i've used up my current protein powder.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 09 Apr 2015, 9:32 am

It was young, I suppose - 15 going on 16. Standard first XV rugby age is 17-19, but I started school a year early. Wasn't a pro academy (although a few alumni from the team are to be found currently playing Varsity Cup, and U/21 provincial), just a particularly well off school - we were among the first to have a Full time dietician, and our gym was upgraded to professional athlete levels, because it was used during the 2010 world cup. Proper space age stuff. Looking back, it was great fun. Played an attractive brand of rugby, pity we couldn't defend against a bunch of girl scouts!! Dangers of teaching intercept-hungry kids the drift defence I suppose

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 26 Feb 2016, 3:42 pm

"I want to take Test........I can get cypionate or enthanate which is the best"

"Get Sustanon" ..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

"You shouldn't do upright rows..they are shoulder killers" Rolling Eyes

Read it in a book have you...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sat 27 Feb 2016, 3:19 pm

Why sus??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down