The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RFL sign up to the Muslim athletic charter

2 posters

Go down

The RFL sign up to the Muslim athletic charter Empty The RFL sign up to the Muslim athletic charter

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 01 Apr 2022, 7:38 pm

Hopefully this will see more involved with Rugby League at all levels from juniors up
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/60954107

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

The RFL sign up to the Muslim athletic charter Empty Re: The RFL sign up to the Muslim athletic charter

Post by The Beast Sat 02 Apr 2022, 10:44 am

I agree GH, can't do too much to encourage anyone to feel comfortable to take part, irrespective of the level.

The Beast

George Hotel1895 likes this post

Back to top Go down

The RFL sign up to the Muslim athletic charter Empty Re: The RFL sign up to the Muslim athletic charter

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 02 Apr 2022, 9:09 pm

The Beast wrote:I agree GH, can't do too much to encourage anyone to feel comfortable to take part, irrespective of the level.
Indeed. We need to broaden our appeal as we know that are a lot of people out there from all communities who given the chance would be good Rugby League players if they was given the chance

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down