The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !!

+22
Gwlad
Hero
aja424
The Fourth Lion
ONETWOFOREVER
navyblueshorts
TRUSSMAN66
Dolphin Ziggler
JuliusHMarx
Lowlandbrit
kingraf
Alistair
Corporalhumblebucket
Duty281
TopHat24/7
Pr4wn
Mad for Chelsea
superflyweight
Rowley
seanmichaels
Adam D
Scottrf
26 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! Empty Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 08 Dec 2015, 10:57 am

Everyone moans about why we have professional politicians (nobody more than me) But "front runner" Trump last night shows why we do have professional politicians..

"We should ban all Muslims coming to America...because we don't know what their attitude is !!"........

This naive banding of all Muslims together may work with the religious right-apple-pie republicans but it's highly inflammatory and won't play well with the floaters.... the sensible GOPers.... or any one with an ethnic background..

It's not nazi Germany.....

Shame is with Iowa coming up.... the guy was winning according to the the GOP polling..........

As with all non professional politicians...Trump talks too much...

Bye bye Mr Trump..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! Empty Re: Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !!

Post by Scottrf Tue 08 Dec 2015, 11:28 am

The fact that it took this long shows how stupid Americans are.

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! 1347041234

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! Empty Re: Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !!

Post by Pr4wn Tue 08 Dec 2015, 11:30 am

I can't think of any other country where someone like Trump would be taken seriously.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 08 Dec 2015, 11:34 am

Scottrf wrote:The fact that it took this long shows how stupid Americans are.

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! 1347041234

Be kind of funny to see.... If I wrote a thread about the Pakistani election and you wrote "It shows how stupid Pakistanis are"

How long it would take for you to be kicked off...

But fredom of speech and all that..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 08 Dec 2015, 11:48 am

To be fair though Truss, Trump is much more of a zealot than any Pakistan leader has ever been!

But seriously though, guys and girls, less racism, more debate please.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 08 Dec 2015, 11:50 am

Pr4wn wrote:To be fair though Truss, Trump is much more of a zealot than any Pakistan leader has ever been!

He was insulting the people....

But I don't want to see anything happen to Scotty..

Just amused how some of us are fairplay and some of us aren't !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Dec 2015, 11:56 am

Good article on Beeb about it. After each controversy, his popularity ratings have increased. Whose to say his views won't resonate with Americans at this time?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Good article on Beeb about it. After each controversy, his popularity ratings have increased. Whose to say his views won't resonate with Americans at this time?

It won't play with ethnic minorities or sensible floaters........and you need them to win...

Besides it's a wake up call to the GOP who will see a candidate they can't rely on to not gift a win to the Hill..

You can't win by being divisive..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:17 pm

The Democrats are begging for him to secure the nomination.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:21 pm

They won't if Bernie gets the nod. I know that probably won't happen.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:21 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:He was insulting the people....

We have a pig focker in power mate, it's only to wind you up.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Good article on Beeb about it. After each controversy, his popularity ratings have increased. Whose to say his views won't resonate with Americans at this time?
Could be, but there was at least one poll that came out before he made the comments that had him trailing Cruz (who's sucked up most of Carson's support) in Iowa. Even if this isn't too much for people, it's still a couple of months until the first actual vote and he only seems to getting more extreme.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:28 pm

Can't say i've seen a single poll that has him trailing Cruz. From what i've read, Jeb is counting on support for Trump to wain so he can launch an attack on Rubio. And leave a straight shoot out between those two.

Interesting that the Republican representatives in Iowa have distanced themselves from Trump, as that is crucial to him getting in.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:29 pm

Scottrf wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:He was insulting the people....

We have a pig focker in power mate, it's only to wind you up.

Were you winding me up Scotty ??

Now you tell me..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:32 pm

Alistair wrote:Can't say i've seen a single poll that has him trailing Cruz. From what i've read, Jeb is counting on support for Trump to wain so he can launch an attack on Rubio. And leave a straight shoot out between those two.

Interesting that the Republican representatives in Iowa have distanced themselves from Trump, as that is crucial to him getting in.

Rubio is favorite and rightly so.......Just enough sense in the GOP to pick a moderate that will bite into the democratic hold on hispanics....

Rubio is the Hill's worst nightmare.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:35 pm

Plenty of skeletons from what i've heard, Truss. And he doesn't have the financial clout of his opponents, which is why I think we haven't seen Jeb take himself out of the running. He thinks that come crunch time, he's the biggest threat to Rubio, and potentially rightly so. Jeb's campaign have been digging the dirt on Rubio for months, as soon as he becomes a frontrunner, Jeb will pounce.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:38 pm

He'll get the financial clout...............Bush is dying on his butt...Trump has imploded...Cruz is an idiot...

So big donors will look for a "winner" to back.......

Good to have the president on your side when it comes to thank you time..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:43 pm

The latest CNN Poll has Trump well ahead, though the Poll Lowland refers to is from Monmouth, which may be more accurate as it was a poll of people who actually voted in the last race, that has Cruz up by a few points. Carson; unsurprisingly has dropped massively.

Not sure what Cruz has actually done to get in the position he's in now.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:53 pm

Alistair wrote:Can't say i've seen a single poll that has him trailing Cruz.
I think it might have been the same people that had him behind Carson before (which triggered that weird long rant where he tried to prove a belt buckle couldn't stop a knife).

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 08 Dec 2015, 12:55 pm

As more moderates drop out like Christie......You'll see whoever is in vogue cleaning up...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 08 Dec 2015, 1:17 pm

Very good thread TRUSS and very well balanced informed views.

Not all Americans are gun swinging, bible bashing , xenophobic racists that the Donald panders to. America, contrary to most peoples views, have a very well informed, globally and politically aware public who's views are often referred to as conspiracy theorists or un patriotic and as we can see with the OP this is not the case.

As for the contenders....

Trump: Comedian candidate I really don't think for a second he believes the outlandish statements on Mexicans and Muslims he has spurted out and he seems to be a distraction.

Hilary: Has a lot of support but has issues with lying and Bengazi

Carson: and I speak on behalf of a great majority of black people when I say the man is an Uncle Tom apologist.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Dec 2015, 1:44 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Not all Americans are gun swinging, bible bashing , xenophobic racists that the Donald panders to.

Yes, you can't disregard the drug dealing mexicans, the gangbangers, the mormons and the IRA sympathisers in New York.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Dec 2015, 3:13 pm

From Booker T Washington to Martin Luther King to Onetwo. Have to say the spokespeople for black people are really on a downward trajectory.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Dec 2015, 3:28 pm

Does Booker T still wrestle?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 08 Dec 2015, 3:29 pm

I only know him for one reason and that's cause he's coming for Hulk Hogan.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Dec 2015, 3:47 pm

Rowley wrote:From Booker T Washington to Martin Luther King to Onetwo. Have to say the spokespeople for black people are really on a downward trajectory.

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! CFVFv-gW8AIqJd2

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 3:49 pm

ONETWO is the five time, five time, five time, five time, five time v2 CHUMPION

Now can you dig that,SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! E29oP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 3:52 pm

No doubt ONETWO will threaten to come up to Bradford and beat me up with his famed spineroony backfist

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 08 Dec 2015, 6:06 pm

By the way I think Trump has blown the White house..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Dec 2015, 7:53 pm

What about booker T?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 09 Dec 2015, 9:44 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Very good thread TRUSS and very well balanced informed views.

Not all Americans are gun swinging, bible bashing , xenophobic racists that the Donald panders to. America, contrary to most peoples views, have a very well informed, globally and politically aware public who's views are often referred to as conspiracy theorists or un patriotic and as we can see with the OP this is not the case.

As for the contenders....

Trump: Comedian candidate I really don't think for a second he believes the outlandish statements on Mexicans and Muslims he has spurted out and he seems to be a distraction.

Hilary: Has a lot of support but has issues with lying and Bengazi

Carson: and I speak on behalf of a great majority of black people when I say the man is an Uncle Tom apologist.

C***

Are these the African black people who supposedly don't like you... Or the Americas black people?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 9:51 am

Trump is playing the naughty scaremongering game... scumbag Bush played against Kerry....

Wrong time to play it..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 10:16 am

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! 12316210

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 10:17 am

Apologies for invoking Godwin's law but it feels worryingly relevant....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 10:19 am

Alistair wrote:Plenty of skeletons from what i've heard, Truss. And he doesn't have the financial clout of his opponents, which is why I think we haven't seen Jeb take himself out of the running. He thinks that come crunch time, he's the biggest threat to Rubio, and potentially rightly so. Jeb's campaign have been digging the dirt on Rubio for months, as soon as he becomes a frontrunner, Jeb will pounce.

You don't think his hungry-for-power GOP opponents would be using the skeletons ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 09 Dec 2015, 1:39 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Apologies for invoking Godwin's law but it feels worryingly relevant....

Anyone on here read "The Plot Against America" by Philip Roth? Eerily prescient.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 1:42 pm

Is that the book where "scumbag" Lindbergh becomes President......

Haven't read it but I've heard it's controversial..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Dec 2015, 1:46 pm

Just read it on wiki. Good plot.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Wed 09 Dec 2015, 1:53 pm

In a lighter tone, there's this hashtag ‪#‎TrumpFacts‬ trending on Twitter after Trump claimed there were areas in London that were so radicalised the police were afraid to go.

Two of my favourites:

"Britain is so radicalised one of its favourite actors is Syrian McKellen."

"My NHS doctor has been radicalised. I went for a tetanus injection and hijabbed me with a needle"

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 09 Dec 2015, 1:55 pm

superflyweight wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:Apologies for invoking Godwin's law but it feels worryingly relevant....

Anyone on here read "The Plot Against America" by Philip Roth?  Eerily prescient.  

I have it's excellent.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 2:08 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:In a lighter tone, there's this hashtag ‪#‎TrumpFacts‬ trending on Twitter after Trump claimed there were areas in London that were so radicalised the police were afraid to go.

Two of my favourites:

"My NHS doctor has been radicalised. I went for a tetanus injection and hijabbed me with a needle"

I liked the one about the Queen no longer wearing a crown but a burqa/niqab now.....photo of her in country estate attire with floral headscarf. LOL

Brit response to Trump has been smashing all round. Boris owned him and the head of the Met even invited him round for tea and a 'lesson'. Great stuff!!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 2:16 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:In a lighter tone, there's this hashtag ‪#‎TrumpFacts‬ trending on Twitter after Trump claimed there were areas in London that were so radicalised the police were afraid to go.

Two of my favourites:

He's trying to scaremonger his way into getting the Republican nomination.........

Can't see it working..

Still it gives the 606 Yank-haters ammunition.....Present company excepted..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 09 Dec 2015, 2:19 pm

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Anyone on here read "The Plot Against America" by Philip Roth?  Eerily prescient.  

I have it's excellent.

Of Roth's books I've only read The Plot Against America and American Pastoral. The first is great, the second is a bit of a slog (brilliant in patches but ball achingly dull for large passages).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 09 Dec 2015, 2:24 pm

Would tend to agree, read defiance, which was quite good.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 09 Dec 2015, 2:26 pm

Two of my favourites:

Fox News ran a delightful piece on how the Southern Johannesburg suburb of Mayfair was a no-go area for non-Muslims. The fact that the area is sprawling with multinationals of all faiths, and various Christian churches be damned.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Wed 09 Dec 2015, 2:27 pm

Fox "News" (should be said with Dr Evil style quotation marks, for emphasis)

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 09 Dec 2015, 2:45 pm

The parallels between Trump and Hitler are startling.

Both used the fears and alienation of the ordinary, underpaid, unskilled and uneducated workers and played on their prejudices. These people were/are facing stagnating wages in a country where the rich are only getting richer. They need somebody to blame.

Hitler gave the Germans the Jews and Trump is giving the Americans Muslims.

It's quite alarming, when you think about it.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 3:41 pm

They aren't startling at all it's a political ruse.......Trump is playing to the gallery..

He knows all he has to do is keep the faithful on board till he gets to the Iowa caucus..

Iowa is where the big money comes in...when they make up their minds who to back and jump on the bandwagon....After all it's good to be an Ambassador of a nice country when the President returns the favor...

Scaremongering plays well and Islam isn't too popular in America at the moment for obvious reasons.....Whether it's Mccarthyism in the 50s.....Bush jr using 9/11 and saying Kerry is soft.......or Bush sr saying Dukakis is soft on murderers and rapists etc....it works or has done in the past..

However the demography has changed wildly in the last few years.........You now need plenty of the the black and hispanic vote.....and this kind of talk never plays well to the ethnic minorities....

But I imagine all he's thinking about is IOWA...

Whilst I think he's naive....Trump isn't stupid after all he's been succesful in the Country that is the greatest superpower on Earth...

Not some down and out on a bankrupt pissant little island..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 09 Dec 2015, 3:55 pm

He really is stupid.

While his initial investment was $1m he eventually inherited far more from his father.

His total net worth now is far less than it would be if he'd just invested everything into an index fund.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 3:59 pm

Pr4wn wrote:He really is stupid.

While his initial investment was $1m he eventually inherited far more from his father.

His total net worth now is far less than it would be if he'd just invested everything into an index fund.

To be one of the top students at the Wharton school of finance means he isn't stupid..

Get real..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next