The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4)

+4
Dolphin Ziggler
Marsh
TwisT
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 02 Apr 2020, 7:19 pm

Bout 1
6CW United Kingdom Championship
James McManus vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 2
Dante Phoenix vs Johnny Lawless

Bout 3
Ricky Nelson vs Robin Reborn

*Liam Wood calls out Varyag and addresses his future

Bout 4
Marshall Murdoch/Perfect Jack/Dicey Reilly vs Crime Lord/Karl Kramer/O’Callaghan

Main Event
Falls Count Anywhere
Jackson Jackson vs Marty Helms

Current Day of Reckoning card (April 26th):

6CW World Heavyweight Championship
Jackson Jackson (c) vs James McManus vs Marty Helms vs Uryu Ishida

#1 Contender (6CW Championship)
Crime Lord vs Perfect Jack

Dicey Reilly vs O'Callaghan

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4)

Post by TwisT Mon 06 Apr 2020, 12:38 pm

A single cannon fire goes off and Karl Kramer walks out onto the stage in an empty arena. He wears his ꓘK t-shirt and full wrestling gear. He briefly turns to his side as The Consultant comes out onto to the stage behind him, before Karl strides down to the ring. The Consultant follows behind, twirling his cane and looking around at the deserted crowd. A slight smirk covers his face as the two men reach the ring. Karl goes and waits in the corner. The Consultant takes a microphone and then stands in the centre.

CK: At the last show, Marshall Murdoch believed that I owed him something. He then decided to interfere in business that doesn't concern him, to forcefully take this non-existent debt. Men that demands payment needs to ensure they have the means to collect it. If Murdoch's evidence of that is to simply beat a way past his prime Hero, then we have nothing to fear. He has now become a target.

He paces the ring.

CK: Crime Lord feels after a few shows that a number 1 contender shot should be bestowed upon him. Riding back to 6CW and expecting that his name is enough. If that is the way things work around 6CW then I both pity but respect that. We know what we need to do to change this travesty. He has now become a target.

He points to Karl.

CK: Perfect Jack, who was dominated by my nephew, has been given the chance to be the number 1 contender for the 6CW title as well. An opportunity that surely should have been given to Karl Kramer. But we won't dwell on this. If 6CW needs further proof of Karl's credentials, then we will give it happily, starting with rectifying the loss to Perfect Jack. He has now become a target.

Charles looks to the curtain.

CK: Dicey Reilly has reappeared again for must surely be a world breaking number of returns. His fight is with O'Callaghan but if the return of Crime Lord has anything to show then he will soon be demanding his shot at the 6CW Heavyweight Title because he is Dicey Reilly.......and nothing else. We will not let anyone get in the way of what is the most obvious succession and for that reason, he has now become a target.

Charles looks down to the canvas and smirks.

CK: And as for the aforementioned O'Callaghan, well, we just simply feel the talent level of 6CW will be elevated if you were simply put out of your misery. You have now become a target.

Charles looks into the camera.

CK: The Kramer Klan wants to rule 6CW and to become 6CW World Heavyweight champion. A two fold goal that satisfies both halves. Anyone is a target. Everyone will be eliminated. No-one will be exempt.

Charles Kramer drops his microphone down to his side and waits.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Sunday 12th April 2020 (Day of Reckoning Build Week 4)

Post by Marsh Mon 06 Apr 2020, 9:04 pm

‘Papercut’ hits as Marshall Murdoch strides out into the arena, microphone in hand, to absolutely no reaction, Marshall takes a second at the top of the ramp to find his bearings in the unusual empty arena circumstances.

MM (under his breath): ‘So this must be how Saint felt every week’.

Marshall then continues into the ring, to join The Consultant and Karl Kramer, he stares down Karl at first before switching his gaze to the Consultant (TC)

MM: ‘Charles, Charles, Charles, I thought that by now you’d have known me better, how long do we go back? 7,8 years? And you still think that your debt to me is ‘non-existent’? You still somehow believe that I don’t have the ‘means’ to collect it?’

(Marshall shakes his head and chuckles to himself, looking away from TC as he does so)

MM: ‘Hero owed me a debt, a debt for stealing the best years of my career, and he paid in kind on Thursday, way back when, when I was standing shoulder to shoulder with you Charles, with Vortex, with Johnny Oko, Re-Genesis owed us a debt, and my god did we get that debt repaid when we chased them out of 6WF.’

(Marshall fixed his gaze back to TC)

‘So yes Charles, I do have the means to collect, you have a debt owed to me, and last time I checked two plus two equals four, and my debt will come in.’

(Marshall now switches his attention to Karl)

MM: ‘And this is your insurance policy? Scrappy Doo over here? Is he allowed to speak, or are they less willing to obey your every command when they can think and speak for themselves Charles?’

‘Well tell me Scrappy, or just blink if you’re being held against your will, you saw what I did to Hero on Thursday, and that was a man I actually owe a huge amount to in many regards, a man who I used to give a damn about and yet I was still capable of that. How do you think you’ll fare in the ring with me? Someone who your precious uncle has pi$sed me off to high heaven? Someone who I really couldn’t give a rats a$s about? Your uncle’s debt is a family debt Scrappy, and unfortunately for you ‘Buddy’, you can’t choose who your family is.’
(Marshall switches his attention back to TC)

MM: ‘One final thing Charles, you think the reason I did that to Hero on Thursday was to provide you evidence? Oh no, that was all for me, and for my enjoyment, and to tell the truth it was quite a cathartic experience really, it was the first of my targets in 6CW ticked off.’

‘You see, when it comes to targets, you’ve just listed me and the 4 other guys who are in our match on Monday as targets, well when everyone’s a target Charles, no-one’s a target. You really think your boy can cope with 5 other guys on Monday ready to kick his head in? Excellent management there Charles, you really haven’t missed a step have you?’

‘You’ve mentioned your targets, well let me tell you about my targets in 6CW Charles’

‘Number 1 – get rid of Hero, and all that he stands for, once and for all’ (Marshall mimes a big tick motion in the air)

‘Target number 2, money, that one’s pretty self-explanatory really, and guess who’s stood in my way for that one’

‘Target number 3, to finally get rid of the tag that’s haunted me for years as the best never to win the big one’

‘So Charles you’ve become an obstacle to target number 2 and if your boy wants to get in my way to defend your honour, he’ll become an obstacle to number 3’

‘You’ve just become my new targets, and that’s not a place you want to be’

Last edited by Marsh on Tue 07 Apr 2020, 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 06 Apr 2020, 11:52 pm

*Do or Die plays and the arena stays silent, empty except for the commentary desk. The screen shares Reborn's entrance video

JR: Well, this was one man I did not expect to see back soon

JT: A man with a confusing past, his last outings in 6CW under the moniker of "Lion" and hidden by that mask. He waited, got fit, and went after his prey. Engel Harlequin took years off his career, and Reborn wanted revenge.

JR: He did, and he took time off as the company went away. We were told terms were far from ever being agreed, that Reborn was happy to have had some sort of final moment

HE: Looks like he needs another...

JT: Last week, Ricky Nelson and Angelo Trust celebrated what they had done to Scott Harris. They stood there as bullies, and Robin Reborn reacted

*The music continues to play but no-one comes out. The commentators stop as a message forms on the screen

"I will appear when it is necessary."

"Only leave your house when you must."

"You will hear me when you need to"

"Stay home - Protect the NHS"

*The screen goes black

JT: It looks like Reborn is taking lockdown very seriously"

JR: He'll be here when he's needed, I guess the match is all he wants to come for - everything else can wait

HE: Looks like he's scared, to me.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 08 Apr 2020, 12:41 pm

Christy James meets Dicey in a little snug pub in the heart of Glasgow called The Squared Circle. Dicey is sitting in the corner drinking a Heineken zero and waves at Christy.

Dicey: Welcome to my slice of heaven Christy (Dicey shows a seat to Christy)

Christy: Its a lovely place Dicey, hard to find though

Dicey: Just how I like it, I bought this place a year ago and it's become a safe haven for wrestlers and fans alike, where else would you see so much 6CW history in one place, plus the fabled Undisputed title.

Dicey orders some drinks and settles into his chair

Dicey: I know what your thinking, Heineken zero, it's a choice but not one I made, I'm not getting younger and I needed to make some lifestyle choices but non-alcoholic beer is like licking out your sister, it may taste the same but you know it's just wrong

Christy spits her drink all over Dicey who just wipes it off with a smile

Christy: Jesus Dicey...

Dicey: Missed me huh hahaha anyway let's do this

Christy: So why the return

Dicey: I have been gone a long time from this business, life was good and still is but there has always been something missing in here (Dicey taps his heart). I have watched from the shadows at the state of 6CW, I left hoping that the new crop of stars could kick on from where we left off. Make 6CW the best company in the world but it has spluttered along, not living up to expectations in anyway

Christy: Then why not come back sooner?

Dicey: I'm a proud man, I wanted to reach out but my pride stopped me so I waited and watched and the day came where they reached out and asked for me to return and as I see they did that with a few others and to great success. I am back now and I'm ready to fight for my place at the table.

Christy:You came back to face your fellow countryman, O'Callaghan, why?

Dicey: Why not? He was issuing an open challenge and I excepted, O'Callaghan is an exceptional wrestler but has no drive, no discipline. He should be on top of the pile but he is dying wild-card and needs someone to light a fire up his arse and who better than me. O'Callaghan will fight me and he will realise that in 6CW he isnt even the best Dubliner never mind Irishman haha

Christy: You have a big tag match coming up and you are teaming with an old friend Perfect Jack and Marshall, can you 3 get along enough to win

Dicey: I have no Ill will against Jack anymore but will I trust him or Marsh....not on your life, if they play nice then so will I, if not then there will be 5 men looking up at me from the mat, I'm not back in 6CW to win titles, I'm back to prove to myself and everyone out there that Dicey can still go with the best wrestlers in the world, would I class myself a a great wrestler, never but I am the best brawler and that's where I live and can take anyone down to my level, I'm not here to make up the numbers I'm here to fight and that's what I'll do.

Christy:Thanks Dice I have all I need

Dicey: No problem sweetheart, I have some business out back but you are welcome to stick around and enjoy yourself on me

Christy: I might just do that

Dicey orders Christy some drinks and walks off with his bar manager as Christy looks at all the 6CW memories he has all over the bar

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 08 Apr 2020, 2:19 pm

**As Marshall finishing speaking, The Consultant is about to reply before being interrupted.**

CL: I am so sorry to interrupt the latest episode of Can't Pay, We'll Take It Away but I believe there are more important things to discuss - like our match this Sunday. 

**Crime Lord has strode onto the stage, microphone in hand.**

CL: You see, I don't care what personal sh1t you have going on. I am not back in 6CW to get involved in soap opera drama, or to chase debts - I'm here to show the world that whether it's 2010 or 2020, Crime Lord is the king of the mountain. Right now that means that this weekend I'm going to have to drag Mr. Kramer and O'Callaghan to a victory over the best of the never-were's. 

**Crime Lord continues to walk down the ramp as he talks**

CL: I don't think I've ever seen such an embarrassing team of underachievers. Marshall Murdoch, the Marty Janetty of the Church of Hero, always the forgotten one. Perfect Jack - whose never even been close to perfect and Dicey Reilly - too good for midcard, never good enough for the main event. This is basically a whose who of the "next big thing", except this isn't 2012 and the world has moved on. You were never going to make it, certainly not when I was sat on the throne and bad luck everybody - I'm back and a few steps away from the throne once more.

That's right, because on April 26th I'm going one on one with Perfect Jack and the whole world knows what this means...Crime Lord will be the number one contender to the 6CW World Championship. One step away to securing my legacy, proving that it doesn't matter how old I am, how many injuries I've had, how many years I was away for...when I want something, I get it. 

**Crime Lord walks up the ring steps and through the ropes into the ring**

CL: I may be the best of the best, but even I have limits and Karl...I expect you to be at the top of your game. You know, imagine you're in the biggest match of your career facing James McManus for the UK Championship, that's what I'm going to need from you if we're going to be able to make up for the numbers game. I'm good, but even I will struggle 3 on 1. I know it'll be hard, you're constantly punching above your weight, trying to start fights with bigger dogs in the hope it'll earn you the payday your Consultant is looking for. Don't get any ideas though - I've got eyes in the back of my head and if you cross me, I'll make sure that your face is at the back of your head.

This match is a distraction for me and I don't want to have to be out here for long. I have a much bigger match to prepare for and my eyes are firmly set on the prize in front of me. The 6CW World Championship and I'm not going to be wasting my time with all of you pathetic losers for much longer.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 10 Apr 2020, 12:05 pm

Karl Kramer smirks at both men in turn but stays in the corner. He rests on the ropes with his back to them and stares out at the rows of empty seats. Charles briefly looks at his nephew and smiles. He then returns his gaze to Murdoch.

CK: This amusing prattle might have been the way to get yourself noticed back in those bygone days Marshall but you have no audience to play up to now. Liam Wood found out that you can fire off the funny quips as much as you want, but then you will soon find yourself knocked out by the man behind me and discarded.

Marshall goes to speak but Charles cuts in.

CK: Look Marshall, lets just be serious right now. No-one denies that you used to be a force but all you have done so far is beaten Hero........a poor imitation of the name......and made some ringside appearances. You fall in the same trap that Crime Lord has......believing times in wrestling have not changed and rocking up here is all you have to do. Look around you. It has moved on from tyrannical owners, buddy promos and desire to get bums on seats. The place is silent. Deserted. Concentrating on other things. We don't need to provide entertainment as there is no-one to be entertained.

He walks between Murdoch and Crime Lord and stares at them in turn.

CK: So where does that leave us?

He pauses before continuing.

CK: A match where 6 men all hate each other and all feel as if the other men are standing in their way to the 6CW World Heavyweight title. A match that will go a long way to cement the credentials of each man. A match which will show 6CW just how serious each man is in their quest for the top spot........

He points at Karl.

CK:......Karl hasn't got time to mess about with anyone not serious in case you all go disappear again.

He looks at Marshall.

CK: You think it is poor management making enemies of the 5 other men in this match. Oh no, it is simply telling you exactly where you stand. Karl has wasted his life taking things slow and getting nothing to show for it and I know that feeling. You mentioned Vortex. You mentioned Oko. But finally I feel like I have the tools to get what I want in this business. No joking around. Being deadly serious. Karl Kramer is a new breed of wrestler that isn't looking to be liked but simply wants to get the job done. His silence should not be taken for anything other than dedication to that one aim.

He turns to Crime Lord.

CK: This distraction may be your undoing if you don't take it seriously. You may have that No.1 contender shot set in stone, but when Karl Kramer makes the Lord look ordinary then that No.1 contender match will simply look like a token gesture to someone who doesn't deserve to have it. 2010. 2020. Whatever year you want to talk about next, it comes down to the same thing. Karl Kramer is beyond anything that you have faced before. So don't believe your glorious history is enough this time. You are going to have to work harder then you have ever done before......

He turns to Marshall.

CK:.......and that goes for you too.

Suddenly Karl slaps the top turnbuckle and walks over to his uncle, casting an ominous shadow over him.

CK: The time to play in 6CW has long past. Now it is time to get real.

He lowers his microphone and waits.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sun 12 Apr 2020, 1:28 am

Christy James is in the backstage area preparing to interview Perfect Jack. Jack walks into shot with a smile on his face.

CJ: Perfect Jack last week you defeated Karl Kramer with a classic roll-up after he was distracted by Marshall Murdoch, which has lead to Karl claiming that you are now a target for the Kramer family. What is your response to this?

PJ: Well Christy, I'd just like to clarify that it's not my fault Karl got distracted by Marshall Murdoch, it's not my fault he lost his concentration in such a high stakes match when the victor would have gotten one step closer to a 6CW championship match, I rolled him up, the referee counted 1,2,3. My veteran instincts kicked in whilst his cocky attitude bit him in the ass. So he can make me a target all he wants, I've had bigger and badder come after me and here I am still standing and still fighting.

CJ: I'd just like to follow up and ask because a while after the match, you were talking to Fleur Michaels when you were interrupted by Crime Lord, your opponent at Day of Reckoning where the winner becomes the number 1 contender for the 6CW Championship, your thoughts on this and have you got a message for Crime Lord?

PJ: Yeah I have a message for Crime Lord, we'd had our tussles here and there, I've won some, he's won some. He might think I'm old and run down, I may have a few grey hairs on my chinny chin chin chin, but rest assured, I'm just as sharp as I've ever been. The time I had off has allowed me to fix up my diet, fine tune my exercise regiment. I've added years to my career, if he keeps running his mouth, i'll take years off his when i snap his ankle.

CJ: One more question to follow up,

PJ: Let me interrupt you there for one second, I think I know where this is going. You want to know what I think of Dicey Reilly returning?

Perfect Jack smirks.

PJ: 6CW just got a hell of a lot more interesting.

Perfect Jack smiles and walks away rubbing his hands.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 12 Apr 2020, 4:49 pm

*The camera pans backstage to show Ricky Nelson and Mike Hill arriving at the Arena for this evening's show. Nelson is walking in front of Hill, looking fired up as Hill is talking to him from slightly behind. Christy James is stood waiting to greet them...

CJ: Ricky, Mike...I just wanted to get your thoughts on the return of Robin...

Ricky Nelson: Robin Reborn is a dead man walking Christy, I'm coming to rip him limb from limb...

Mike Hill: Woah, woah, woah Ricky calm down just a second.

Ricky Nelson: No I won't calm down Mike, Reborn is an idiot. Not only did he take me out with a cheap shot but he had the nerve to try and call you out as well Mike, a nobody like him talking smack about!

He is everything that is wrong with this company at the moment, just another name from the past looking for one final pay cheque, just another Scott Harris and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of these washed up, never have-beens turning up and taking my spot. I can do things in this ring that they can only dream of doing. Reborn was seen as this great high-flyer but I am a different level entirely, I'm practically a different species to him yet these fans and the suits will eat up everything he does like it's not something I can do with my eyes closed and my legs tied together.

Mike Hill: Ricky, you don't need to explain it to Mike Hill. Mike Hill has been there, knowing full well he's the best god damn wrestler in the company but not being allowed to show, being told to wait for his turn and not to go out there and do too much just in case these guys can't follow it. And that was back when legends were legends Ricky, not like now.

Scott Harris, Robin Reborn...these guys are nobodies compared to the people that Mike Hill was fighting for a spot. Mike Hill was up against guys like TGA, Nemesis, JJ Johnson, Cassius Zhi...true legends of this industry, not these curtain-jerkers. They are nothing. You were right, Robin Reborn should not even be speaking the name of Mike Hill, let alone offering to fight him.

You see 6CW fans have rewritten history and made Reborn and the Red Arrows out to be these great revolutionary forces who apparently changed professional forever. The truth is Reborn is nothing but a pale imitation of Mike Hill. Mike Hill is everything that Reborn ever wanted to be. And now that Mike Hill is retired, he thought he could come back and have that spot...but he forgot about you Ricky. The Next, Next Big Thing.

What you can't afford to do is go out there, let the red mist descend and let him fluke a victory. What you need to do is go out there and make a statement. Show the world that you are more talented than Reborn. Show the world you are more athletic than Reborn is. Show the world why YOU are the future of this company, and why Reborn should have stayed in the past. Make him wish that he'd have stayed away.

And once Reborn is out the way, we'll move onto the next one and the next one and the next one until it can be disputed no more that you are the man that this company should be built around. Interview over Christy, come on Ricky let's go.

*Hill strolls off, Nelson stays back a moment to smirk down the camera before following his manager.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down