The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Results Monday 13th January 2020

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds  Results Monday 13th January 2020 Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Results Monday 13th January 2020

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:14 pm

*We go live on air inside the Emirates Arena in Glasgow. The cameras pan around to show that the crowd is packed out as “Kingdom” booms through the speaker system. A pyrotechnic display erupts from the front of the stage before veering around to Jeff Thadeus, Jack Reynolds and Henry Lloyd who are situated at the 6CW announce desk to the side of the stage.

JT: Ladies and gentlemen good evening and Happy New Year….welcome to the first Proving Grounds of 2020 and what a show we have in store for you tonight…..I am Jeff Thadeus, joined as ever by Jack Reynolds and legendary broadcaster Henry Lloyd….gentlemen are you ready to kick of a new year with some 6CW action?

JT: Evening one all….we are one month removed now from the epic Iron Man Finale…..Jackson Jackson was crowned the new 6CW Champion when he defeated Damion Onyx….but here tonight they will meet once again with the big one on the line…..can Jackson make a successful first defence or will Onyx right the wrongs of last month? I cannot wait to find out…

HE: On top of that we’ve got a huge Tornado Tag match to kick things off as well as a First Blood match between Liam Wood and Scott Harris….finally they will settle their differences and put their long standing feud to bed….

JR: It promises to be a night to remember….if that wasn’t enough then how about this…

(Vincent Costello and Hero’s pictures appear on the big screen and the crowd roar)

JT: Vincent Costello has been baying for the blood of Hero now for weeks….it escalated even further at the Iron Man Finale when Hero cost Costello the number one contendership…..tonight, finally, they will meet one on one inside that very ring…

JR: This is a pay per view worthy card here tonight….this is how you start a new year…

“Sweet but psycho” blasts out through the airwaves and there is a loud, mixed reaction as Miss Jessica makes her way onto the stage. She is dressed in a tight fitting black pant suit and makes sure to show off all her assets as she climbs through the ropes and into the ring.

HE: What better way to get things started than a word from our General Manager…

JT: I’d still like to know what links her with Engel Harlequin and Johnny Lawless….you can’t tell me that is just a coincidence? Cillian Frost gets attacked right in front of Jessica and she does nothing? Engel hasn’t even been reprimanded…

HE: He got a warning…

JT: He should be in jail….at least locked back up in the asylum….instead he’s allowed to run loose around this company…

JR: After what happened to him last month though I don’t know how much running he’ll be doing….

(Jessica stands with her hand on her hip, waiting for the crowd to die down)

Jessica: Like a little decorum please…

(More noise and chants from the crowd. Jessica tuts and shakes her head)

Jessica: We can stand here all night and get no action…….is that what you all want?

(Jessica undoes the button on her jacket, revealing another very tight fitting shirt underneath. She smirks)

Jessica: Nobody wants no action when I’m around, believe me…..so listen up, people, because I’ve got a few things to say…

HE: These idiots need to show some respect…

Jessica: It’s 2020 now, booing is like so not cool anymore……

I am out here as the General Manager of 6CW…

(More boos)

Jessica: Have you seen the card tonight, like you’re welcome…..boo all you want, you’d usually have to pay for something that good….because looking around, none of you could get it of your own accord…

JT: She just knows how to endear herself…

Jessica: We are coming in off the back of a hugely successful conclusion to the Iron Man Finale, once again you’re welcome….I made that happen, I gave you that show, just like I’m giving you tonight’s menu…

Tonight shows the depth of the roster we are building….tonight shows that 6CW is on the rise again….we are back on track to becoming a force, a global power in professional wrestling….

We have a new 6CW World Champion....

(The crowd roar and a "Jackson Jackson" chant starts up)

Jessica: At my command this company will be on top again….I will personally ensure…

(The crowd pop and Jessica stops abruptly as “Killing in the name of” booms out. There is barely a minute that passes before Vincent Costello comes storming out into view. He marches down to ringside and demands another mic)

Jessica: Hello….talk about rude much…

(Costello holds up his hand to silence her)

Costello: This (he motions to her in general) this all just has to stop….like right now…..these people didn’t come here to here you talk…

(Crowd pop)

Costello: They didn’t come here to get down on their knees and thank you for a good show….they didn’t come here to be patronised and insulted….they came here tonight because they want to see me paint this arena with Hero’s blood…

(Another huge roar from the crowd)

Jessica: I’ll like totally overlook the fact you just interrupted me, although I am totes fuming about that…You asked for the match, Vincent, and I delivered it for you here tonight…..so I don’t know why you’re out here totally Kanye’ing me….

Costello: Oh I see the match…..I see you’ve “delivered” but I’m out here to tell you it’s not enough….you’ve had me jumping through hoops like a trained dog and before you it was Frost making me do the same things…..

I did everything asked of me…..but this between me and Hero is personal, he made it that way….so I didn’t come here tonight to “wrestle” him….I came for a fight…

(More cheers)

Jessica: Like check the small print, babe, because I agreed to grant you a match, not a fight…

Costello: I understand you two have history….I understand that when this is all over you still want Austin to recognise his dad….but I’m not out here asking you, I’m out here to tell you…

(Jessica holds her hand up now)

Jessica: Steady on now, cowboy, you are not “telling” me anything…..you work for me, not the other way around….and don’t get it twisted because Hero has no part in my son’s life and I’m looking forward to nothing more tonight than to see you massacre him in this very ring….but you’ll do it in the confines of the rules that have been set out….

There’s a little lesson in all of this, Vincent, and that’s that you really need to read the terms and conditions before you sign up for anything, hun…..now do me a favour and scuttle yourself back to the locker-room and prepare for your “match”….because I promise you that if you don’t do as I ask, as I order….you can find yourself another place to work…

(The crowd boo now and Costello glares at the General Manager. His eyes narrow with anger but then he smirks)

Costello: I guess that’s me told then…

Jessica: You guess correctly…

Costello: But just know this….before the bell sounds and after the bell sounds, you don’t control the parameters….I don’t work within the confines of your jurisdiction….it’s Costello’s Law then and Costello’s Law dictates that Hero must pay for what he has done…

And he will pay….one way or another….I promise you that….this last hurrah will be a funeral march by time I’m finished with him…

(Costello drops his mic at Jessica’s feet and she scowls, coolly, at him. He slicks his hair back and mutters something to her, inaudibly, before exiting the ring)

JT: Costello is on the warpath…

HE: Well he’s been truly put in his place by Jessica…

JR: You call that being put in his place? I’d say Costello just announced that he’ll go through with the “match” that Jessica has arranged but whatever happens before or after that is on his own terms….if I was Hero, I’d be seriously considering my personal safety here tonight….

JT: Hero has brought this whole situation on himself….we still don’t know his reasons or the method behind his apparent deathwish but I’m sure more will become clear later on….he has, after all, sought out Costello….

JR: There is always a reason behind Hero’s actions….he is a master manipulator and I don’t think anyone was ever buying the whole “broken down” old man schtick….

HE: Well, like you said, later tonight we will find out….they’re going to clash, we know that much…

JT: But before that we have so much more to look forward to guys….so we’ll pop for a quick break but don’t go anywhere because our first bout of the night is coming up next….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds  Results Monday 13th January 2020 Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Results Monday 13th January 2020

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:16 pm

(We head backstage and Marty Helms is in the locker-room with James & Jenny McManus)

Helms: Tonight….tonight is about payback…

McManus: No, no it isn’t….we’re done…

(Helms laughs and then snarls)

Helms: Done? We’re done when I tell you we’re done, sunshine, and not a damn moment before….don’t forget that…

(McManus stands up but Jenny places a hand on his chest. Helms laughs again)

Helms: I’m glad to see you’ve finally located your balls, Jimmy, but don’t get overconfident, son….because after I’m done with Cerberus don’t think I’ll hesitate to beat you into a coma…

McManus: The deal was the world title…you win it, I get a shot….in case you hadn’t noticed, we don’t have the world title….so there’s no deal…

Helms: You think I don’t know that? You think it has escaped my attention that I’m not stood here with the 6CW Championship? That belt belongs to me, by right, and the only reason I don’t have it is because of Cerberus….because that mangled maniac cost me my match….so now we get even….we take him out….take him out and our path to the world title is back on…..the deal still stands…

McManus: Take him out? You do know this is Cerberus, right? Nobody has ever come remotely close to “taking him out”…

(Helms suddenly looks angry)

Helms: I have and I will again….don’t you remember just a couple of months ago when we left him battered and broken? Well now we go one step further….we remove him from the equation…

McManus: And what makes you think I want any part of that?

Helms: Because, firstly, you don’t want me as an enemy, James, of that I can assure you….but if that isn’t enough to convince you then how about we turn our attention to the ladder match…..your wife here, for reasons unknown, decided to cost Cerberus the number one contendership…..a masterstroke if you ask me, completely left field….but the fact is she has made herself a target…you think Cerberus forgets? You think he’s not going to hunt her down?

If Cerberus takes me out….takes you out….then who is left to defend poor Jenny? Nobody that’s who….and that is why we need to strike first….together….in numbers we can finish this….we can finish him once and for all…

(McManus says nothing but he turns and looks at his wife before bowing his head)

Helms: So now let’s go out there and take care of business…

(Helms takes one last look at the couple and then leaves the room)

McManus: Why did you cost Cerberus that match?

(Jenny looks uncomfortable)

Jenny: I just thought, maybe we’d still be able to get the title shot with him on our side…

McManus: So you don’t think I can do this alone…

Jenny: I didn’t say that…

McManus: You didn’t have to…

(McManus turns and leaves the room as well, leaving his wife in silence)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds  Results Monday 13th January 2020 Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Results Monday 13th January 2020

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:16 pm

Bout 1
Tornado Tag
Cerberus/Uryu Ishida vs James McManus/Marty Helms

JT: What a huge way to start the night….we are one month removed from the Iron Man Finale and after all that went down, we are starting this year with one hell of a bang…

JR: It was inevitable after what we saw a month ago that Marty Helms and Cerberus were going to collide….you throw McManus and Uryu in the mix and I don’t know if anyone can control what we are about to witness…

HE: Tornado tag rules….this could be carnage…

JT: I’m pretty sure you can guarantee it…

“Remedy” by Seether roars through the airwaves and it is met by deafening boos from the 6CW Universe. Marty Helms marches out onto the stage, an ugly grimace on his face, with James McManus soon following in his wake.

JT: Marty Helms believed he was nailed on to become 6CW Champion, that his pact with James McManus was failproof….but he made one big mistake, a mistake he should have known would come back to haunt him, he made an enemy out of Cerberus and it cost him big time….

JR: And now I believe there is no going back for either of them….this was one of the most brutal rivalries we witnessed in 6CW in the old era, I think we are on an inevitable collision course to destruction…..I think we are homing in a deadly end, one way or the other…

HE: Neither Cerberus or Helms is going to stop, that is for sure….this is personal between the pair and no way are they walking away…..this will end, and end badly…

JT: You still have to wonder about the roles of James and Jenny McManus…..I believed after the failure to capture the 6CW Championship that they’d go their separate ways but apparently not….Jenny McManus went as far as to cost Cerberus the number one contendership to the 6CW Championship….like it or not she made her husband a target….

JR: It seems that Jenny really believes this alliance is her husband’s best chance of getting a shot at the big time…

HE: They’ve gone all in…they know Helms will lead them to the mountain top…

JT: And they have to go through Cerberus and Uryu to get there….McManus still has to be feeling the effects of what Uryu did to him last month….

JR: Uryu evened the score that night but I highly doubt their issues are over either….this has all the makings of modern warfare…

Helms is talking to McManus, ordering him around, and then they climb into the ring. They continue to glare at one another before “Hold on tight to your dreams” echoes out and the cheers begin to rise around the Emirates…

JT: Feel the love here in Glasgow for Uryu Ishida….

JR: Uryu showed a month ago a much more vengeful side to himself…..James McManus tried his best to break Ishida’s neck but Uryu came back and paid that debt in full, McManus was left battered and broken at Uryu’s hand….

HE: McManus and Helms will have the final say tonight…..Uryu is an old man with so many underlying injuries, he is one bad break away from the end….

Uryu reaches down and slaps the hands of the fans as he heads across the walkway. Helms and McManus beckon him into the ring but Ishida pauses at the ropes and smirks at them. Flames then burst from the stage….

JT: Marty Helms saw enough of those flames a month ago…..the whole ring was engulfed in fire just moments before Cerberus appeared and exacted his revenge….

JR: The most physically dominating 6CW superstar in history, in my opinion….Cerberus was seconds away from getting that briefcase two weeks ago when Jenny McManus distracted him long enough for Liam Wood to steal in…..if James McManus had a free pass up unto that point, well his wife rescinded it…

JT: McManus and Helms, whether James likes it or not, now need one another to survive….they may not like one another but when a monster like Cerberus is hunting you down, you need all the help you can get….

Uryu continues to smile as the giant form of Cerberus comes marching across the walkway to join him. Marty Helms’ eyes are narrowed, burning into the monster, and then he motions for his nemesis to come and fight…

JT: One thing I will say about Marty Helms is that he isn’t going to shrink away from this……he brought the fight to Cerberus once before, he does not fear the beast….

JR: He must be the only one….

HE: HERE WE GO!

The crowd cheer as Uryu suddenly springboards into the ring and dropkicks McManus in the chest, sending him flying across the canvass and out under the ropes. Helms has no time to react as Uryu is already back up and sprints to the ropes, suicide diving through and wiping McManus out again on the outside…

JT: Uryu clearing the deck….and now the fight begins….

Helms takes a quick glance at what is happening and then he turns as Cerberus closes in on him. Cerberus lands a huge uppercut but Helms responds with an equally powerful right hand…

JR: Two of the biggest and baddest we have ever produced….this is a fight, ladies and gentlemen….

JT: This is war…remember folks this is tornado tag rules which means no tags necessary…..all four men can be in the ring at any one time…

Cerberus responds with another uppercut but then Helms grabs him and delivers a heavy headbutt to the face. Helms follows up with thunderous punches before attempting an Irish whip…

JT: Cerberus not willing to budge…

Cerberus holds steady and then he reverses the whip, sending Helms into the corner. Cerberus follows in with a big splash before running off the ropes, returning with a devastating big boot as Helms stumbles out…

JR: For Cerberus I don’t think this will just be about earning a victory over Helms and McManus, that isn’t his MO…

JT: Cerberus is going to want to maim and disfigure, that’s more of his style…..wins and losses don’t really figure in his way of thinking….

On the outside, Uryu has dragged McManus up and he smashes his face off of an announce table. He dumps his rival on top before clambering up with him…

JR: Uryu has got some dangerous intentions here….

Uryu seems to be preparing for a piledriver but McManus battles, kicking his legs, and then nails a backdrop that slams Uryu down on the tabletop. McManus jumps off the table and then he grabs Uryu’s leg and begins to slam it down on the edge of the table…

JT: McManus looking to weaken Uryu’s foundation….

HE: Takes out the legs and he takes away the speed….clever…

McManus then yanks hard and pulls Uryu off the table, leaving him to fall and the back of his head to splatter off the solid floor. McManus begins to remove the floor covering….

JR: Somebody stop him…

JT: He’s tried to end Uryu’s career once before….he’s been around Helms too long, the maniacal side of him is coming to the forefront…

Back in the ring and Cerberus wraps his hand around Marty Helms’ throat for a chokeslam but Helms responds with a crunching knee to the midsection and then another headbutt to the side of the face. Cerberus falls away toward the ropes and Helms clatters into him with another heavy knee to the head, sending Cerberus out onto the walkway…

HE: Helms is physically capable of standing with Cerberus, he is more than able to hold his own and that negates the beast’s intimidation factor….

Helms shoves the referee aside and climbs out onto the walkway himself. He grabs Cerberus by the head and begins to drag him up…

JR: He’s going to powerbomb him straight down on the steel……

JT: NOT TODAY!

Cerberus battles against Helms’ grip and then succeeds in swiping his legs, causing Helms’ head to batter down on the steel walkway. Cerberus then drops back with a catapult that sends Helms across and into the ringpost. The former world champion is dazed from the impact…..

JT: MY GOD WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

Cerberus grips Helms by the throat and he lifts him up before slamming him over the ropes and back into the ring with sickening effect. Cerberus climbs back inside and drops to the cover…

…..2
………….McManus makes the save!

JR: McManus forced to abandon his heinous plans for Uryu….

JT: But now he’s put himself firmly in the sights of the man gunning for his soul….

McManus seems to realise as he and Cerberus lock eyes. They both stand and McManus has to psyche himself up before launching a punch at his foe…

HE: You should have got out of there, James…

Cerberus catches McManus’ hand and he squeezes it with crippling power before shoving him away to the ropes. Uryu leaps up onto the apron, showing real athleticism, and connects with a step up kick that catches McManus in the face through the ropes…

JT: ANOTHER CHOKESLAM!

The ring shakes as Cerberus lifts McManus toward the rafters and then drills him down into the canvass. The crowd cheer as Uryu then begins to climb the turnbuckle…

JR: Uryu looking to put the exclamation mark on proceedings…

JT: SPLIT SECOND!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd are hyped as Uryu front flips into the 450 splash. Cerberus steps away, satisfied, as Uryu makes the cover….

…2
………..3!

JT: MY GOD!

The referee’s hand is just about to come down for three when Marty Helms runs in and punt kicks Ishida in the skull, rendering him unconscious.

JR: The hell did Helms just come from…

HE: He has amazing powers of recovery…..

JT: Uryu and McManus are both out…..round 2 between these two behemoths…

Cerberus looks furious as Helms rounds on him. Helms points down at Uryu, as though indicating that will be Cerberus’ fate, and then he launches forward with a straight kick to his enemy’s gut. Helms follows up with huge punches, rocking Cerberus toward the ropes….

JR: Helms trying to build momentum here…..CAUGHT HIM AGAIN!

Helms backs away for more leverage and then runs in for a clothesline but Cerberus throws his hand out and catches him by the neck again. Another chokeslam seems imminent but Helms punches Cerberus in the throat…

HE: That’ll break anyone’s grip…

Cerberus is winded from the shot, hunched over, and Helms runs off the opposite ropes before returning with a huge brogue kick that sends the monster through the ropes and out onto the walkway again. Cerberus is trying to reach his feet, stumbling toward the stage, as Helms climbs out to pursue him…

JT: These two are coming our way…

JR: The last thing we want or need….

Helms seizes Cerberus and then rams him, head-first, into the steel stage structure. Helms then moves over to the 6CW announce table…

JT: Cmon, Marty…don’t do this…

HE: Like he’s going to listen to you….

Helms rips the cover off the table and then heads back to Cerberus. He drags the monster across and prepares to powerbomb him…

JR: Marty Helms looking to send a big message here….

Helms grunts and then flips Cerberus up but the monster drops out the front and responds with a huge uppercut. Cerberus grabs Helms and batters his head off the announce table before throwing him on top. He climbs up as well…

JT: This is not going to end well at all….

Cerberus stands over Helms and then he drags his arms behind him and starts to drag him to his feet….

JR: Cerberus thinking “Death Bell Tolls” through the table…

HE: Someone stop this….

*Crowd boo

McManus is now on the table and he delivers a low-blow on Cerberus before rolling back off. Cerberus is doubled up in agony as Helms grabs his head….

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

JT: MY GOD HE JUST POWERBOMBED CERBERUS RIGHT THROUGH OUR TABLE….

JR: Helms and Cerberus are broken in pieces….

The arena is rocking as the table explodes from the impact. James McManus is momentarily stopped in his tracks, stunned by what he has seen, and then he hurries over to help Helms out of the wreckage….

JT: McManus proving himself a vital part of the puzzle once again…

HE: And now Cerberus is out of it…..that means this is going to be a handicap match now….Uryu is in big trouble….where is Uryu?

JR: Guys….up there….no, don’t do it……OH SWEET MOTHER OF THE LORD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10 & That was awe-some x10

JT: URYU JUST WENT COASTAL….MY WORD I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:17 pm

The energy in the Emirates is crazy as Uryu has scaled the titantron structure. He walks along the narrow beam, fifteen foot above the stage, and he waits for McManus and Helms to stand in the firing line before launching himself into an incredible crossbody takedown…

JR: What a way to start the show….if you were expecting any post-Xmas hangover folks then think again…

JT: These four putting it all on the line….

The fans continue to go wild as the cameras pan around to show the level of carnage that has been created. Cerberus is still down in the wreckage of the table whilst Uryu, Helms and McManus are struggling to move on the stage….

JT: The personal nature of these feuds is growing by the second….I fear this will not end without a serious injury…

JR: They are hell-bent on destroying one another…

McManus is holding his head and neck as he stumbles onto his feet and he quickly drags Uryu toward the walkway and hooks his arms….

HE: RIVER WENSUM…

Uryu battles free and connects with a snap codebreaker (single knee ala Ricochet) that sends McManus staggering back down toward the ring. Uryu clambers up and he runs at McManus…

JT: Scouted him coming…

McManus ducks his shoulder and uses Uryu’s momentum to lift him up before flapjacking him across the top rope. Uryu slumps down and McManus climbs into the ring before dragging Uryu through the middle rope…

JR: RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE….GOT HIM!

McManus ploughs Uryu into the centre of the ring. He kneels for a moment, massaging his head, and then he covers…

JT: That leap from Uryu took a lot out of him and McManus is capitalising….

….2
…………3!

JR: But he’s still got fight….the veteran continues to will himself on…

McManus shrieks at the referee and demands a three count but the official waves him off. McManus stomps down on Uryu with fierce aggression before ragging him back up and scoops him onto his shoulders…

JT: McManus looking to finish the job now…

HE: Finish what he started a month ago….TOMBSTONE!

JR: REALISATION!

Uryu kicks his legs in a frenzy before leaping off the back of McManus and then quickly nails his patented superkick to the back of his opponent’s head. Uryu drops down into a seated position, wincing in pain, but then scrambles over and pushes McManus on his back…

JT: Uryu closing the chapter…

…2
……………3!

JR: Ring the bell….

*Crowd boo furiously

HE: Delightful…

JT: This is a joke…

Uryu believes he has the three count but Jenny McManus has appeared from nowhere and placed her husband’s foot on the bottom rope. The referee informs Ishida and his eyes quickly find Jenny, who glares back…

JR: Starting to become a habit this from Jenny McManus…

HE: They’re all in, Jack…

Uryu points at Jenny and explains to the referee but the official says he only saw the foot on the ropes, nothing else. Uryu drags McManus to his feet and nails a quick slam before pointing to the top rope….

JT: Uryu still in the driving seat here….McManus is all but done…

*Crowd pop

JR: Oh my….

The cameras pan back to the stage where Cerberus has sat up, amidst the wreckage of the announce table, and locked eyes on Marty Helms, who is just pushing onto his feet. Helms looks momentarily shocked but then angry as he starts to trash talk, spitting flying from his mouth….

JT: Cerberus just will not be kept down….

JR: Marty Helms is looking at the future….he should know that Cerberus is going to just keep coming…

HE: And Helms will keep putting him down….he’s still a man, he’s still a human and eventually Helms will find a way to keep him down…..JUST LIKE THAT!

JT: OH MY GOD…..GET THE MEDICS!

JR: WHAT HAVE WE JUST WITNESSED…

Helms continues to trash talk Cerberus, waiting for him to get up, and then he sprints forward and spears his rival off the side of the stage. They crash through tables and land on top of production equipment, sending sparks flying…

JT: Marty Helms just took Cerberus to hell….

JR: These two men are out of control….where does it stop….

HE: Cerberus is the one realising his future now…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

Cerberus and Helms remain motionless as EMT’s arrive on the scene to check on them. We shoot back to the ring and Uryu is on the top rope, momentarily stunned by what has just happened…

JR: Even Uryu can’t believe it…

JT: He needs to get back to the task at hand though….McManus is down here…..SPLIT SECOND!

Jenny screams at her husband and instinctively he throws his knees up at the final moment, driving them into the already injured ribcage of Uryu. The crowd boo as McManus staggers up and he beckons Uryu to his feet….

HE: YES!

Jenny applauds, a vindictive smile on her face, as McManus delivers a tombstone piledriver in the centre of the ring. He kneels over Uryu and nods his head before making the cover…

1……………….2…………….3!

HE: James McManus is victorious….

JT: With a huge assist from his wife….

JR: Statement win whichever way you look at it….McManus has bounced back from the beating he took two weeks ago and put himself in contention for future opportunities…

JT: And what about Helms and Cerberus? Where is this going to end? We’ve got both men receiving medical attention right now…..I don’t believe either will stop until the other has been completely eradicated…

JR: That’s something that our illustrious leader is going to have to figure out….because it cannot continue…

Jenny climbs into the ring and raises her husband’s hand in victory. They both stare down at Uryu with smiles and then they exit the ring. They reach the stage and look down as Marty Helms begins to stagger up to his feet…..Helms gazes up at them…

JT: It may be a fractured alliance but the results, at this moment, are speaking for themselves….Helms and McManus pose a big risk to 6CW….

HE: They are a real power trip in the making….6CW better start taking notice…

Helms drags himself back up onto the stage in order to join his cohorts. They share an uneasy glare and then look down on Cerberus, who is slowly shifting….

JR: Cerberus will rise and he will come hunting, they have to know that…

HE: They’ll be ready…they’ve just shown that….they are not intimidated…

JT: What a way to start tonight’s broadcast….but do not go anywhere folks because there is so much more to come on this end of year special….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:17 pm

(The scene heads backstage and Fleur Michaels is joined by Perfect Jack. The crowd give a big reaction as PJ comes into focus)

Fleur: Jack…..a tough break in your first match last month at the Iron Man Finale…it wasn’t the ideal return to the company where you made your name…..but is the desire still there?

PJ: You’re not the first to question it, probably won’t be the last, but I’ll address it for everyone to hear…..I lost to Ricky Nelson and I can blame outside interference and bad decisions but I’m going to accept that I just wasn’t good enough on that night….excuses and shifting blame is not going to get me to where I want to be……..I didn’t become one this companies leading lights by moaning and complaining….

There was enough in my performance to show everyone that I can still perform at a high level….but as the weeks go by that is only going to increase, my levels are only going to expand and that’s when all the doubters and naysayers will get their answer….Perfect Jack is far from done here in 6CW….

???: You sure about that?

(The crowd boo as Mike Hill and Ricky Nelson swagger into view)

PJ: Run along now, boys…

Nelson: I think we’re ok here actually….how about interviewing a winner, Fleur, instead of this old, washed-up, has-been…

(Jack makes a step forward but Mike Hill drags his protégé back)

Hill: Now, now, PJ….let’s save the physicality for the ring…

Fleur: I was hoping to talk to you, Jack, about the match coming up tonight…..a fatal four way match that includes you and Ricky….

Nelson: My name is the only one that matters, Fleur…..tonight I’ll be picking up where I left off last year and adding another victory to my ledger….2020 is the year when I rise to prominence because I am the new next big thing…

PJ: Jeez are you really just Mike Hill V2? I mean cmon, kid….get a personality, branch out…..there’s more to the world….

Nelson: Seems to be serving me pretty well right now…..remind me who won our match last month?

PJ: And how did you win it? With the help of the original….face it, without him, you’re nothing…..your results before he turned up proved that….when you haven’t got him in your corner you’re just a faceless, pathetic little nobody…

(This time Hill has to hold Nelson back)

PJ: And tonight I’ll set the record straight, of that I can assure you….luck won’t strike twice…..because if it does…

(Jack turns his focus to Mike Hill now)

PJ: I’ll make sure I break its face…

(Hill’s smirk falters as Jack glares at him and then walks out of shot)

Hill: Interview, over….

(Nelson shoves the mic out of Fleur’s hand before following Hill out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:18 pm

(The scene heads backstage and Fleur Michaels is joined by Perfect Jack. The crowd give a big reaction as PJ comes into focus)

Fleur: Jack…..a tough break in your first match last month at the Iron Man Finale…it wasn’t the ideal return to the company where you made your name…..but is the desire still there?

PJ: You’re not the first to question it, probably won’t be the last, but I’ll address it for everyone to hear…..I lost to Ricky Nelson and I can blame outside interference and bad decisions but I’m going to accept that I just wasn’t good enough on that night….excuses and shifting blame is not going to get me to where I want to be……..I didn’t become one this companies leading lights by moaning and complaining….

There was enough in my performance to show everyone that I can still perform at a high level….but as the weeks go by that is only going to increase, my levels are only going to expand and that’s when all the doubters and naysayers will get their answer….Perfect Jack is far from done here in 6CW….

???: You sure about that?

(The crowd boo as Mike Hill and Ricky Nelson swagger into view)

PJ: Run along now, boys…

Nelson: I think we’re ok here actually….how about interviewing a winner, Fleur, instead of this old, washed-up, has-been…

(Jack makes a step forward but Mike Hill drags his protégé back)

Hill: Now, now, PJ….let’s save the physicality for the ring…

Fleur: I was hoping to talk to you, Jack, about the match coming up tonight…..a fatal four way match that includes you and Ricky….

Nelson: My name is the only one that matters, Fleur…..tonight I’ll be picking up where I left off last year and adding another victory to my ledger….2020 is the year when I rise to prominence because I am the new next big thing…

PJ: Jeez are you really just Mike Hill V2? I mean cmon, kid….get a personality, branch out…..there’s more to the world….

Nelson: Seems to be serving me pretty well right now…..remind me who won our match last month?

PJ: And how did you win it? With the help of the original….face it, without him, you’re nothing…..your results before he turned up proved that….when you haven’t got him in your corner you’re just a faceless, pathetic little nobody…

(This time Hill has to hold Nelson back)

PJ: And tonight I’ll set the record straight, of that I can assure you….luck won’t strike twice…..because if it does…

(Jack turns his focus to Mike Hill now)

PJ: I’ll make sure I break its face…

(Hill’s smirk falters as Jack glares at him and then walks out of shot)

Hill: Interview, over….

(Nelson shoves the mic out of Fleur’s hand before following Hill out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:19 pm

Bout 2
Dante Phoenix vs Engel Harlequin vs Perfect Jack vs Ricky Nelson

JT: Welcome back to ringside folks for our second bout of the evening…now that the Iron Man Tournament is over the roster are all competing to put themselves back into potential title contention…

JR: Everything has been dialled back to the starting line…..a string of victories and you are going to be forcing Jessica’s hand into making you a viable contender to whoever leaves tonight as world champion…

“Into the fire” echoes through the speakers and there are respectful cheers from the crowd as Dante Phoenix comes walking onto the stage. He nods his head in acknowledgment and then heads across the walkway…

JT: Dante Phoenix still chasing that elusive first win here in 6CW…

HE: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; he should be cut…..we need to start taking a leaf out of MMA and getting rid of these guys because he doesn’t cut it…

JR: I think you’re being incredible harsh….it is true that Phoenix can’t seem to catch a break but we’ve all seen his performances, you cannot deny he has talent….

JT: He’s had plenty of success around the world before joining 6CW and I think he needs just one victory to get the ball rolling…

Phoenix climbs through the ropes and then starts stretching in the corner before “ “ booms out to loud boos. Ricky Nelson and Mike Hill swagger out into view…

JT: Ricky Nelson looking like the cat that got the cream…..this is what one victory can do for you…

HE: He’s coming off the biggest win of his career, of course he’s happy….

JR: But Nelson went 0-3 before beating Perfect Jack under very questionable circumstances….

HE: Questionable?

JR: Without Mike Hill there’s no way he’d of won that match….

JT: Hill is Nelson’s mentor and since they reunited it is clear to see that Nelson is highly confident in his own ability….this could be the key to Nelson’s future….

Hill places his hand on his protegee’s shoulder and whispers final instructions in his ear. Nelson smirks and grins before vaulting over the top rope into the ring. He gives Phoenix the once over and then turns to taunt the crowd….

JT: Listen to this ovation…..6CW Royalty in the house….

JR: And a man with retribution on his mind…

“I am perfection” booms through the airwaves and the fans are on their feet as Perfect Jack comes striding out. He glares across the walkway at Ricky Nelson and then begins his walk….

JT: Former 6CW World Champion, Perfect Jack returned last month and was looking to get his career back on track off of the young upstart standing right in front of him….

HE: He underestimated Ricky Nelson and he got found out…..Jack’s best days are gone….

JR: We can’t say that for certain…..if it wasn’t for Mike Hill then Perfect Jack may very well have won that match….tonight the circumstances are different and Jack insists he still has the eye of the tiger…..

JT: Hill is still out here though and he could be a big factor….

Jack sends a warning look down at Mike Hill, who is patrolling the outside of the ring, and then clambers inside. The referee steps between Nelson and Jack…

JR: You can see Jack is just itching to get in there and get even with Nelson….

JT: He needs to control that aggression….

The lights in the arena suddenly dim down to complete darkness and there are cheers and screams from the crowd. The familiar sound of the fairground fills the air…

JT: And now we await our final combatant…

JR: Nobody has seen Engel Harlequin since the Iron Man Finale…

HE: Because his body was mangled…..not once but twice….we don’t even know his medical status…

JT: Johnny Lawless insisted he is here….

The lights come back up but Engel Harlequin is nowhere to be seen. Perfect Jack and Dante Phoenix exchange looks….

JT: Engel not joining the party?

JR: Doesn’t look like it…

Ricky Nelson suddenly dropkicks Dante Phoenix in the back and sends him through the ropes, out onto the apron. PJ rushes forward for a clothesline but Nelson ducks and rolls his foe up…………….1………………….2………….kickout!

JT: Nelson almost stealing a very quick victory….

JR: Looks like we have ourselves a triple threat match now….

Nelson gets up and he ducks another shot from Perfect Jack and then lands a hard side kick to the stomach. Jack doubles up and Nelson drags him in close….

HE: RAPID…

*Crowd pop

Nelson sets up for the “crossrhodes” when Dante Phoenix springboards back in and twists Nelson into a devastating DDT. Phoenix is on his knees momentarily and then crawls into a cover……………..1………………….2…………………PJ drags Dante off the cover….

JT: Figure four….

Jack looks to synch in his patented submission but Phoenix gets his foot up just in time before shoving his man into the corner. Dante gets back up and he sprints in with flying double knees to the chest….

JR: Phoenix looking to build some momentum here….chasing the big W….

Phoenix is quickly back up and he runs the ropes against before flying back with a brutal V trigger knee to the face…………………1…………………..2………..Jack just shoves his shoulder up. Phoenix is back up on his feet and he scrambles to the corner, climbing the turnbuckle…

JT: Phoenix looks like he is starting to find some confidence here….OH CMON!

Mike Hill is up on the apron to distract Phoenix, which draws boos from the audience, but Dante shakes his head and then leaps toward Hill…

*Crowd pop

JR: That’s one way to take care of it….

Phoenix delivers an amazing headscissors that takes himself and Hill flying down to the outside. Perfect Jack is back up and he smirks at what just happened…

JT: Jack just upset he didn’t get there first….

Ricky Nelson clatters into PJ from behind and then tries to set up for "Rapid Fire” again but Jack swings free and then counters with a huge release German suplex. Jack gets back to his feet and breathes in the huge cheers from the audience…

JR: The 6CW Universe looking to see Perfect Jack take it back to the old school…

Jack pounds his chest and then he beckons Nelson back up and launches him with a t-bone throw. Nelson is clutching his spine as he rises for a third time…

JT: PERFECT….

Nelson counters the “Perfect Slam” into an armdrag takedown. They get back up and Nelson runs under an attempted clothesline and then springboards onto the turnbuckle…

HE: That’s why he is the future!

Nelson twists back with a discus elbow takedown straight to the face of PJ. The youngster gets back up and he checks down on his mentor, who is starting to rise, and then he runs to the ropes…

JR: LIONSAULT!

JT: Got him!

…2
………….3!

HE: AHHHH!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd cheer as Dante Phoenix flies through the air, twisting as he does, and he splashes down ontop of the pinfall attempt to break it up before the three. Phoenix clutches his ribs but is the first to rise…

JT: Phoenix has a chance here….DANTE’S INFERNO!

Nelson elbows his way off of Phoenix’ shoulders and shoves him to the corner. He chases in but Phoenix spins around the ropes and lands a kick over the top. Nelson staggers back as Phoenix climbs high…

JR: Meteora!

The knees connect with the chest of Nelson and drive him into the mat……………….1………………….2…………kickout! They get back up and Phoenix ducks an attempted superkick from Nelson before shoving him off the ropes…

JT: Dante Phoenix on a roll here!

Phoenix pops Nelson up on the comeback and then superkicks him straight in the face. Nelson sways on the spot and Phoenix springboards onto the ropes…

JR: DISASTER KICK!

The crowd cheer as Phoenix almost kicks Nelson’s head off of his shoulders….

…2
……….Jack waistlocks Phoenix off the cover and shows amazing strength to haul him into a deadlift German suplex. Jack keeps his hands locked and drags his opponent back up…

JT: Jack is like a wild dog here….

JR: He wants that hat-trick…

Jack gets the crowd on their feet as he connects with three successive German suplexes and then makes the cover……………..1…………………2…………….shoulder up. Jack clambers back up and he beckons Phoenix to his feet….

JT: PERFECT…

Phoenix spins out of the suplex and then attempts a “Black Mass” roundhouse kick but Jack ducks it…

JR: PERFECT SLAM….GOT HIM!

The Olympic slam lands centre ring and Jack hooks both legs….

….2
……..Ricky Nelson breaks the cover!

HE: Get in there, Ricky….take control back…

Nelson pulls Jack into a Muay Thai clinch and drives knees into his face as he drags him up. He then looks to lift him into a package piledriver….

JT: Jack fighting this….he senses the danger….

JR: FIGURE FOUR…

Jack battles and then swipes the legs of Nelson. He looks for the submission but then Mike Hill reaches over the top rope and guillotines PJ….

JT: That’s an absolute joke….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:19 pm

HE: Referee didn’t see it….Hill just being a hands-on mentor…

JR: Official got caught up checking on Dante Phoenix…

Hill pleads innocence and smirks as the crowd voice their disgust. Ricky Nelson is back to his feet and he gives Hill the thumbs up before crushing PJ with the package piledriver. Nelson points to the top rope…

JT: Now Nelson is going to take full advantage….

JR: These two are becoming a formidable duo….

HE: NEW NEXT BIG MOVE!

*Crowd pop

Dante Phoenix is back up and he springboards from the middle rope and grabs Nelson by the head before launching him off the top rope with an incredible codebreaker.

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

Phoenix quickly gets up and he waits for Nelson to stagger up….

JT: COMBUSTION!

The “downwards spiral” connects……………………….1……………………….2………….

JR: That is as blatant as it comes……

Mike Hill grabs Ricky Nelson’s leg and drags him straight under the bottom rope, saving him from the three count!

HE: Triple threat rules….there is no disqualifications, Hill well within his rights….

The crowd are booing and the referee is yelling but Hill waves them off as he checks on Nelson, who is sat against the ringside barrier in shock. Dante Phoenix is kneeling in the ring, looking annoyed…

JT: Phoenix was finally going to get his first win….he damn well earned it too….

HE: You don’t earn it until it happens…

Phoenix pushes himself up and he turns his focus on Perfect Jack. PJ is struggling to his feet as Phoenix looks to lift him…

JT: DANTE’S…

PJ elbows his way free and he drops off the back before spinning Phoenix around…

JR: PERFECT PLEX!

1…………………………………….2……………………….Ricky Nelson springboards back in and lands a legdrop that breaks the cover. He quickly scrambles up and grabs PJ….

HE: RAPID FIRE….YES!

JT: DAMMIT!

Nelson connects with the “crossrhodes”….

…2
…………3!

JR: PHOENIX WANTS THIS BAD!

The referee’s hand is mere millimetres from the canvass when Phoenix leaps across in time to break the cover. Mike Hill is clutching his head in his hands…

JT: Hill can’t believe it….he thought he’d orchestrated another robbery….

Nelson is beside himself but he quickly stands and begins stomping down on Phoenix before raining punches at his head. He drags him to his feet…

HE: Now Phoenix’s turn….RAPID…

Phoenix drives his knee up over his head and it connects clean with Nelson’s face, sending him staggering back. Phoenix breaks clear and he runs at Nelson….

JT: Up and over…

Nelson ducks his shoulder and then backdrops Phoenix over the top and onto the walkway. Nelson stumbles away, looking pleased with himself….

JR: BUCKSHOT!

*Crowd pop

Nelson is flipped 360 as Phoenix flips over the top rope and lands the devastating lariat. He then drags Nelson back up…

JT: DANTE’S INFERNO….IT’S OVER!

The “end of hearthache” backbreaker scores, drawing cheers all around the Emirates……

….2
…………….3!

JR: FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK!

The referee’s hand doesn’t quite make it for the three when PJ drags Phoenix off the cover and applies his famous submission hold. Phoenix is yelling in pain as Perfect Jack cranks up the pressure to the maximum…

JT: Perfect Jack has won every title conceivable with this move….the best the industry has ever produced have tapped to this hold…

JR: Phoenix in huge trouble here….he has no choice….

The crowd are booing once more as Mike Hill chucks something into the ring and then leaps onto the apron for a timely distraction. Phoenix looks as though he is about to tap…

DING!

JR: This is getting ridiculous now…

Ricky Nelson uses the ring bell to smash down across the back of Jack’s head. He throws the foreign object away and pulls PJ away from the submission…

JT: Another damn cheat….

Hill is laughing, confusing the referee, and then he drop down off the apron as the official turns back toward the action…

JR: Jack out cold here….

….2
………….3!

*Crowd pop

JT: THE HEART IS ON DISPLAY TONIGHT!

Hill lets out an audible curse and Nelson is tearing at his hair as the referee signals a two count, motioning that PJ got his shoulder off the canvass before the three.

JR: They may have screwed Jack once but not tonight…

Nelson is on his knees and pleading with the referee but the official continues to signal a two. Nelson gets back to his feet, anger and frustration all over his features, and then he heads for the corner…

HE: Jack may have kicked out but he’s still out of it….he doesn’t known what day of the week it is….

JT: And Nelson wants to finish this….POISONRANA!

Nelson starts to climb the ropes when Dante Phoenix leaps onto his back and delivers a sickening inverted hurricanrana from the second rope. Nelson is completely out of it as Phoenix motions him back up…

JR: This crowd can sense it….FROM THE ASHES!

*Crowd pop

Mike Hill leaps onto the apron for a distraction but Phoenix senses him and nails his flying roundhouse kicks straight to the head. Phoenix then turns back to Nelson as the lights go out….

JT: What the….?

HE: HE’S HERE!

The lights come back on and screams fill the air as Engel Harlequin has Phoenix in his clutches before nailing him with the “Self-Fulfilling Prophecy” in the centre of the ring. Phoenix is completely out of it as Engel kneels over him, laughing hysterically….

JR: Why now? Engel was supposed to be a part of this match….but he has chosen to wait until this moment to strike…

JT: Clever tactics….although I don’t think Engel has any desire to win here….it seems Phoenix was his target…

Engel continues to laugh and then he lifts Phoenix’s head off the canvass and kisses his forehead before rolling from the ring, his eyes frantically darting from side to side. The crowd are booing…

JR: There’s a damn sight more to this than meets the eye….

JT: Dante Phoenix’s 6CW story began with an attack by Engel Harlequin…..you can bet there is more to this….

HE: And now look….

JT: Like a damn hyena, picking the bones…

Ricky Nelson sways to his feet and then realises that Dante Phoenix is out cold. He quickly dives into the cover………..

…2
…………….3!

HE: IT’S OVER!

JT: FOR RICKY NELSON!

Perfect Jack once again drags Nelson off the cover and immediately puts him in the figure four leglock. Nelson is screaming in pain, desperately searching for the ropes or some kind of help, but he can’t free himself from Jack’s clutches. PJ ramps up the pressure even more, leaning right back into the hold….

JR: And Mike Hill is down on the outside…..not even he can save Nelson tonight….

The bell sounds and the crowd roar as Ricky Nelson has no choice but to tap his hand to the mat, giving up and handing victory to Perfect Jack. The fans are on their feet, applauding, as the referee raises PJ’s hand….

JT: Many doubted him but Perfect Jack just proved he has plenty left to give here in 6CW….he’s here to stay and he just evened the score with Ricky Nelson…

JR: Nelson and Hill tried every trick in the book again tonight but on this occasion it didn’t work, they came up short and Nelson has paid the price….

HE: And what about Engel?

JT: He didn’t show for the match but he was on hand to cost Dante Phoenix a sure-fire victory….the question is, why? What is the new motive driving Engel Harlequin?

JR: Do we want to know? I’d advise Phoenix to walk away from this conflict….you do not follow Harlequin down the rabbit hole!

JT: I’d say there is going to be some celebrating tonight for Perfect Jack….he’s back in the big time….

Jack fist pumps the air and smiles broadly at the reaction of the crowd before giving Ricky Nelson a final look of disgust. Nelson is clutching his legs, wincing in pain, whilst Mike Hill is just coming round on the outside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:20 pm

(We go backstage and the crowd boo as Hero is shown getting ready for his upcoming match. He is adjusting his boots as the sound of heels can be heard on the floor. He looks up to find Miss Jessica smirking at him from the doorway)

Hero: Come to wish me luck…

(Jessica lets out a cackle)

Jessica: You’re going to need a whole lot more than that, honey, and you know it…..I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone as bloodthirsty as Costello is….he wants to hurt you, he’s going to hurt you…

(Hero looks at her for a moment and then begins to tape his wrists)

Jessica: And I know you’ve got a plan….you always do….just like you did at the Finale last month…..but this time, nothing is going to help you…..no force of nature and no act of God….no divine intervention or saint like experience…..your church, just like you, is a pile of broken down, redundant bricks…

Everyone reaps what they sew and eventually the time comes to pay the piper….he’ll find you, he’ll seek you out and he will take everything you owe….

You can’t outrun this one, Hero….you can’t lie, cheat or steal a second chance…..it’s like trying to trick Death himself….impossible…

(Hero continues to keep his head bowed)

Jessica: I didn’t think our story would ever end up here….but here we are…..this is the final chapter….and I have never looked forward to something more in my life…

Any last words?

(Hero stops and he looks up. For a moment the look in his eyes seems to startle Miss Jessica)

Hero: …

(Hero stands and he walks to the doorway. He takes a quick look at Jessica and then heads straight past her, leaving her with nothing but her own thoughts)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:21 pm

6CW PRESENTS GENESIS
SUNDAY 16TH FEBRUARY
LIVE FROM EMIRATES ARENA, GLASGOW

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:27 pm

Bout 3
Hero vs Vincent Costello

JT: Up next here, we've got a huge singles match between two of 6CW's biggest name competitors!

JR: And for one of these men in particular, there is only one thing on their mind, and that is revenge.

HL: Both men are multiple-time world champions, they are defining names in this era of professional wrestling.

JR: Which makes it all the more strange that Hero thought it would be a good idea to piss off Vincent Costello.

JT: Even in his best mood, Costello is one wrong word away from snapping, to knowingly aggravate him...well, I don't know what the hell was going through Hero's mind.

"Glorious" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Hero saunters out onto the stage, with his trademark confidence clearly restored. He smirks to himself at the reaction of the crowd as he confidently makes his way down to the ring. Hero climbs up the steps and then springboards over the top rope into the ring.

JT: Hero is looking incredibly confident, it's almost like he doesn't know what he's let himself in for here tonight.

JR: Hero has always been confident, and with good reason, but surely this is bordering on delusion? Costello can't wait to get his hands on him, which is not a position I'd have thought anyone would want to be in.

HL: Shut up you two. Of course Hero is a confident, he's the most decorated professional wrestler of his era, a world champion wherever he's been and one of the most well rounded skill-sets on the roster even now, he'll think he should be beating Costello in this match and going back to the top.

The crowd erupt into loud cheers as "killing in the name of" blares out around the arena and Vincent Costello storms out onto the stage. Hero smiles and beckons him on...

JT: Would you just look on the expression on Costello's face, that man means serious business tonight.

JR: He didn't take kindly to any of Hero's actions, or the perceived protection that he has been receiving.

HL: That was for Costello's own good...

JT: Well he's wasting no time here tonight!

Costello paces down the ramp, he slides in under the bottom rope and the crowd pop massively as he leaps up and takes Hero down with a Lou Thesz Press. Costello reins huge punches down into the face of Hero who tries to shield himself from the blows but with not much success.

The referee manages to get Costello away, Hero gets up and Costello runs in, driving Hero back into the corner with his shoulder. He drives a series of shoulder thrusts into the abdomen, Costello then lifts his head up and starts cracking huge forearm smashes into the face and then some back elbows as well.

JR: Over a month of frustration being taken out here.

Hero manages to place his body in between the ropes and the ref again steps in, he forces Costello back towards a neutral corner, ordering him to stay there and then walks over to check on Hero. He nods to the ref with a smirk and again beckons Costello on.

JT: Hero wants more of this, what is wrong with him?

HL: I told you both, he has every confidence in his ability.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The ref signals for the bell to be rung, Costello sprints in at Hero in the corner but he uses the ropes to springboard over the top of Costello and then sunset flip over him into a pinfall predicament.
JR: He's going to steal it here!

Ref: 1......................2....Kick out!

Costello powers the shoulder up, he gets to his feet and swings wildly at Hero. The veteran ducks underneath it and then chopblocks Costello down to the canvas. He falls to one knee, Hero hits a series of forearms into the back of the head before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a big shining wizard to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2..........Kick out!

Hero rolls to his feet, Costello gets to his feet and Hero goes for an Irish whip but Costello reverses the momentum. Costello ducks down for a back body drop but Hero counters with a big running kick to the face. Costello jolts back, Hero again bounces off the ropes and this time drives Costello face-first down into the canvas with a bulldog.
The multi-time world champion stands waiting for Costello to rise, he then kicks him in the stomach before connecting with a snap DDT. Hero gets to his feet and in one fluid motion leaps down onto Costello with a moonsault. He covers.

JT: Hero is on fire here.

HL: What did I tell you? Maybe it's Costello who didn't realise he'd bitten off more than he can chew.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Costello is allowed up following the kick out, Hero is stood resting against the ropes with that trademark arrogant grin on his face. Costello runs in, Hero drop toe holds him down onto the 2nd rope. He runs the ropes...

JR: 619!

JT: Now going up top, Springboard Hurracan…

HL: Uh oh.

JR: Costello caught him...HUGE POWERBOMB!

Costello catches him in mid-air and then plants Hero into the mat with a huge powerbomb. He doesn't cover, instead lifting up Hero and hitting a 2nd powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2............Kick out!

Vincent Costello gets up to his feet and starts stomping away on Hero to loud cheers from the crowd. Hero shuffles towards the ropes and tries to escape the ring but Costello drags him back and then drops a series of knees into the head. He eventually lifts Hero up into the air and then launches Hero out across the ring with a release suplex.

Hero rolls to his feet, he runs in towards Costello who drives him down into the canvas with a snap powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2..............Kick out!

Costello clambers onto Hero, firing in huge punches to the head from short-range as Hero desperately tries to shield himself. Costello is eventually forced away by the referee. He allows Hero to his feet, before lifting him into the air. This time he manages to connect with a hesitation suplex, and then dropping down into the cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Costello gets up to his feet, he looks up at the ramp for a few moments before then hauling Hero to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders and then walks to the corner, hitting a snake eyes. He follows that up with a short-arm clothesline, before beginning to stomp a mudhole down into Hero.

JR: Hero really is being punished by Costello now.

JT: This is what we all expected to see from Costello.

He breaks just before the 5 count of the referee. Costello allows Hero to stagger out of the corner, before dropping him with a DDT! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Hero gets the shoulder up. Costello drags him up and launches his rival into the ropes, Hero leaps into the air and goes for a crossbody block. Costello catches him across the chest, he smiles and hits a backbreaker. Costello hits a 2nd big backbreaker, still keeping Hero held across his chest.

Vincent Costello then walks towards the corner and then throws Hero into the turnbuckles. Costello lifts up Hero, he lies in between the 2nd and 3rd ropes horizontally before sprinting in and connecting with a running double knees to the abdomen. Hero falls down from the ropes and Costello makes the cover.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Costello again goes on the attack, picking up Hero and brutalising him with huge rights and lefts as Hero falls into the ropes. Costello lifts up Hero, he drops him over the top rope and then pulls him through the middle rope. Then ala Sheamus, he pummels away on the chest and face of Hero with huge punches until the referee steps in.

Vincent Costello lifts up Hero, he throws him into the ropes and then connects with a huge spinebuster. He goes to the top rope and then dives off, hitting a diving splash down onto Hero. Cover.

Ref: 1.............................2.....................Kick out!

Vincent Costello steps back towards the corner, he stands waiting for Hero to rise...

JT: CURB STOMP!

JR: Hero moves!

HL: Maybe an opportunity for Hero now...

JT: Oh damn it!

JR: What the hell?!

JT: That no good son of a....

Costello turns around and Hero just boots him square in the nether regions to loud boos from the crowd. The ref immediately signals for the bell to be rung for a DQ victory for Costello as Hero immediately steps out of the ring and walks up the ramp to loud boos.

JT: Costello was dishing out one hell of a punishment to Hero until that one moment where he managed to move, and then instead of trying to fight back, he took the easy way out.

JR: Hero did not want any more of Costello tonight, and dare I say, ever again.

JT: But will that be his choice Jack? You have to think that Costello won't be happy with how this ended and will again be looking to exert some more punishment on Hero.

HL: Hero will be ready to go again, Costello cheap-shotted him before the match officially started, that's the only reason he got an advantage.

Hero quickly rushes up the walkway, ignoring the boos of the crowd, and disappears into the backstage area. Vincent Costello eventually manages to walk off the low blow and then the fury takes over. He grabs the referee by the front of the shirt and throws him to the floor before leaping out of the ring in pursuit of Hero.

JT: Hero better just keeping running and running because Costello is going to hunt him to the World's End...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:27 pm

(Backstage and Karl Kramer, who receives a cheer from the crowd, is with Travis Sharp)

Sharp: Karl…..big win for you last month at the Iron Man Finale, a nice bit of momentum to end the year…..I know you’ve had a few personal issues hanging over your head but what does 2020 hold for you personally? What’s the goal here?

Kramer: Well now, son, ain’t that a question, yes sir……that win was big, mighty indeed, but the hard work is just beginning….ain’t no time for resting, ain’t no time for dwelling on what might or might not be…..2020 is the year of the Kannonball, sir…..

???: Cut the act, big boy, nobody is buying that preacher (beep)….

(The crowd boo as Jimmy Phillips walks into shot. Phillips, one of the few men who boasts a near resemblance in physique to Kramer, squares up to his man)

Kramer: Now hear me, young gun…

Phillips: No, you hear me…..this, whatever the hell this is, is an act….it’s fake, just like you….I see right through you….

(Kramer’s good natured smile falters)

Kramer: Don’t misinterpret by nature as dim-witted, now….I can hold my own…

Phillips: I’m not here to test your intellect, I don’t care whether you can read or write….all I care about is me and making sure that this year I get the recognition that I deserve…

So you talking up 2020 as the year of the “Kannonball” is laughable….because there’s only room for one dominant specie here in 6CW, and you’re looking at him…..I’m more like a damn wrecking ball and I will destroy everything that stands in my way…

(Phillips sizes his rival up)

Phillips: And that starts with you and those two other losers in our match tonight….you’re nothing but an obstacle that I will remove….

Kramer: How mighty kind of you to make me aware of that…

Phillips: Sooner or later that mask is going to slip…..nobody that holds themselves like that, that looks like you do, is harmless…..I see right through it, you’re a fraud and pretty soon the whole world is going to see who Karl Kramer really is….

I just hope there’s enough of you left, after I’m finished, for anyone to care about…

Kramer: How about you worry about you…..and I’ll worry about myself…

(Phillips laughs and shakes his head)

Phillips: Oh I’m not worried about anything at all….I just came by to let you know that when I win tonight, it’s nothing personal…..you’ve either got The Talent or you haven’t….

Now preach that!

(Phillips makes sure to barge shoulders with Kramer as he strides past. Kramer’s eyes narrow and his fists clench for just a second but then he composes himself and smiles at Travis Sharp)

Kramer: Real nice fella….can’t wait to catch up again….thanks for the interview, Travis…I hope it’s been as enlightening for you as it has me!

(Travis looks a little wary as Kramer pats him on the shoulder and then follows Phillips out of the shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:28 pm

(There are cheers from the audience as the scene changes and Christy James is standing alongside O’Callaghan)

Christy: OC….it was disappointment last time out at the Iron Man Finale….a semi-final defeat to Damion Onyx in a fantastic, back and forth, contest…..but tonight you go again….

OC: Go again, Christy baby, I mean I’m just getting started here…..look at me, I’m fighting fit, I’m a machine…I’m built for this. You take a knock, you take a setback, but it’s how you come back…how you answer the questions that are being asked….and I fully intend on answering all my doubters here tonight…

Fastest rising star 6CW has ever seen….I was the champ, champ don’t forget….I was a pay per view name before I was even main eventing shows so don’t anyone sleep on the name of O’Callaghan…

Onyx beat me, it happens, but when we meet again lighting ain’t gonna strike twice….I’m gonna strike him and he’s going out, Christy….I’m sleeping him, I’m sleeping all of these fools….they’re on notice now because I’m coming for it all…

I’ve got the taste back for the big time….the beast has been awoken, Christy, and you can line them up…one, two, three and I’m gonna smoke them….each and every one of them…

The big nights are coming back…..the championship fights….lights on bright, baby….O’Callaghan in his (beeping) mink coat cutting about this place like the big bollocked draw that I am…

Starting tonight….putting these sorry b1tches in their place….tap and snap, whatever it takes….any method you want…..I’m taking them out….ring the bell and raise my arm….fighting pride of Dublin, O’Callaghan…

Call it off, they may as well not even show up….

(Christy looks half impressed, half amused by O’Callaghan’s attitude as the Irishman tips her a wink and then struts off camera)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:39 pm

Bout 4
Angelo Trust vs Jimmy Phillips vs Karl Kramer vs O'Callaghan

JT: Up next here on Proving Grounds, we've got Fatal Four Way action for you!

JR: And this pits some of 6CW's best names against each other as they look to move themselves into position for future title opportunities.

HL: All 4 men probably thinking they have something to prove, and a real mesh of styles, this could make this match a very exciting one.

JT: It's certainly going to be a highly competitive contest.

"Car Show" is blaring out through the speakers as the Emirates Arena give a mixed, mainly positive, reaction to Angelo Trust. He makes the short walk down the rampway, high-fiving with the fans. He climbs up the steel steps and then springboards over the top rope into the ring.

JR: Angelo Trust looking to restore some momentum after faltering in recent weeks.

JT: He's one conflicted young man at the moment, he doesn't know what path to choose.

HL: Take the path to the top Jeff, and if that involves having to do a couple of dirty deeds, then so be it.

The lights down and then the sound of Canon explodes out of the speaker before O Fortuna kicks in. Karl Kramer marches out onto the stage, he walks briskly down the rampway, slapping hands with the fans as he goes before stepping into the ring.

JT: Another man who has had mixed fortunes to start off his time in 6CW.

JR: In fairness to Kramer, he has had to face some very tough opponents and in recent times, he's put in some seriously impressive displays.

HL: With the level of power this man possesses, he is sure to be a massive threat in this company going forward.

"No less violent" roars out through the speakers and the crowd boo as the lights go down for the 20 second intro except for a red light illuminating stage area. Pyro as the heavy part kicks in then Phillips appears through the smoke of the pyro as red and white strobes. In ring he jumps on to apron and then steps in, before loosening up.

JT: Here's another man who has found himself mixed up with the return of Hero and everything that has ensued since then.

JR: Phillips believes that Hero cost him a chance at becoming the first world champion since the rebirth because of his interference earlier on in the Iron Man Tournament.

HL: He needs to look past that now and focus on the future.

Finally,  "Run This Town" plays as the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. Then O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air and walks down to the ring, avoiding members of the crowd while holding his arms out, walking with a swagger to the music. Once he reaches the ring apron, he walks to the camera side and surveys the front row, picking out the poorest looking member of the audience, goes to hand them a fifty pond note before tearing it up and laughing.

JT: There's a lot of people in the running for this particular prize but O'Callaghan might just be the most arrogant man in all of 6CW.

HL: But with good reason Jeff, he's an incredible competitor, not many can live with him when he's at his best.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off and immediately Angelo Trust steps to the middle of the ring and motions for any of his opponents to step forward. O'Callaghan goes to step forward but then smirks, stepping back and rolling out of the ring.

HL: Smart from O'Callaghan, he knows he doesn't need to put himself in that predicament.

Eventually Jimmy Phillips runs in, Angelo Trust quickly takes him down with an arm drag takedown. Phillips rolls to his feet and Trust leaps into the air, hitting him with a beautiful looking dropkick. Trust gets up to his feet and he sprints in at the unsuspecting Karl Kramer, hitting him with a missile dropkick.

Kramer falls into the turnbuckles, Trust runs the ropes and hits a big facewash kick on Kramer. Angelo Trust turns around, Jimmy Phillips sprints in at him and Trust connects with a drop toe hold and Phillips falls into trust. Angelo picks up Phillips and rolls him into a pinfall.

Ref: 1....................2..........Kick out!

JR: Lightning fast start from Trust, an incredibly exciting competitor.

Angelo Trust applies a side headlock on Phillips, he gets up to his feet and Phillips immediately attempts a belly to back suplex but Trust lands on his feet behind Phillips. He then pulls Phillips down firmly with an edge-o-matic. Trust then bounces off the ropes and connects with a running shooting star press. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Karl Kramer is up on his feet, he runs in at Trust but he seems to have spotted the big man and leapfrogs over the top of him. He spins around, Kramer runs back at him and Trust hits him with a monkey flip. Phillips then runs in at Trust, he leaps into the air and connects with a hurracanrana. Kramer and Phllips jolt up, stood next to each, and Trust hits a leaping double clothesline.

Trust then goes to the outside, he springboards in and connects with a springboard senton bomb onto Kramer, Trust covers.

JT: Trust taking it to both men here, while O'Callaghan is happy to watch on for the time-being.

HL: He's biding his time, being clever.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Trust allows Kramer up to his feet, he then demonstrates some of his own strength by hitting  a hip toss. Kramer gets to his feet and Trust ducks underneath a wayward punch, before hitting a low dropkick to the knees. Trust then bounces off the ropes and then connects with a running neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2...........Kick out!

Angelo Trust turns his attentions back to Jimmy Phillips, who has just stirred to his feet. Trust runs in, leaping into the air and hitting a running forearm smash. Phillips falls back into the corner, Trust leaps in hitting  knee to the face. He stays on board the 2nd rope and then starts smashing punches down into the face of Phillips.

Trust looks to be in total control of the situation until Phillips scoops Trust onto his shoulders, he spins on the spot and then powerbombs Trust into the turnbuckles.

JR: That could be the momentum change that's required!

Trust stumbles out of the corner and Phillips hits a big powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2...........Kick out!

Phillips starts stomping away on Angelo Trust, he then lifts him up to his feet where Phillips follows up with a couple of big right hands. He then launches Trust into the ropes and on the rebound, lifts him into the air to deliver a pendulum backbreaker. Trust rolls to his feet and Phillips nails him with a big boot to the skull. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2............Kick out!

Phillips allows Angelo Trust to his feet, he then hits some headbutts on the youngster who falls into the ropes. Phillips throws him out across the ring and on the rebound, leaps into the air and connects with a big back elbow smash on the rebound. Phillips is about to pick up Trust when Kramer runs in and takes him down with a double axe handle to the back of the head.

JT: Still yet to see O'Callaghan enter the fray here.

JR: I think he's perfectly content to watch these guys beat the living hell out of here.

Kramer grabs Phillps by the waist, lifting him straight up from the canvas and then launching him out across the ring. The big man then turns his attentions to Trust, throwing him into the ropes and on the rebound, hitting a back body drop. Trust rolls to his feet and Kramer lifts him onto his shoulders, connecting with a Samoan Drop. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Trust forces the shoulder up once more. Kramer goes on the attack with a succession of elbow drops, he then lifts him up and throws Trust to the corner. Kramer hits him with a big splash, Trust slumps down and Kramer hits a series of running cannonball sentons.

Kramer then grabs the legs of Trust, pulling him up from the corner and hitting an alley oop powerbomb. He covers.

Kramer lifts up Angelo Trust and slings him over his shoulders, but somewhat surprisingly, Phillips pulls Trust down off the shoulders but then quick knocks him down with a big clothesline.

HL: I don't think Jimmy Phillips was overly impressed by Kramer's interference earlier on and he's telling him all about it.

Phillips and Kramer exchange "pleasantries" before they start shoving each other. Kramer gains the advantage in that particular exchange, Phillips topples backwards. He gets to his feet clearly smarting, he then runs in at Kramer who hits a big two-armed tackle to knock him straight back down.

Phillips gets to his feet and again runs at Kramer, he bench-presses Phillips into the air and then drops him with a move similar to the world's strongest slam. Cover.

Kramer gets to his feet, he locks in an armbar hold. Phillips fights to his feet, and Kramer then throws him down to the mat with a hip toss. Kramer allows him up and then launches Phillips out across the ring with a release vertical suplex. Phillips rolls to his feet and Kramer bounces off the ropes, hitting a running shoulder block. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2...............Kick out!

Phillips forces the shoulder up. Karl Kramer allows him to his feet before firing in a series of big right hands. This backs Phillips into the ropes, Kramer dumps him over the top rope onto the ring apron. He then lifts up Phillips and hits a series of clubbing blows to the chest (ala Sheamus) stopping just before the 5 count.

Kramer rolls away Phillips in under the bottom rope, he lifts him to his feet and hits a powerslam before pushing Phillips towards the ropes. Kramer goes to the 2nd rope.

JT: Vader Bomb!

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Kramer allows Phillips to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound, connects with a snap powerslam. Kramer bounces off the ropes, hitting a big back senton. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Phillips forces the shoulder up. Kramer sets up for a Scoop Slam but Phillips drops down the back. Phillips cracks a big elbow into the back of the head, Kramer falls into the ropes and Phillips grabs him by the waist, hitting a German suplex bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

JR: Phillips has got himself back into this one now.

HL: Two powerful individuals exchange some high-impact offence here, making it tough for either to gain a full advantage.

Jimmy Phillips brings Kramer to a vertical base, he then fires in some stiff European Uppercuts followed by some headbutts. Kramer slumps into the corner, Phillips then runs in and crashes a big clothesline into the side of the head. Karl Kramer walks out of the corner groggily straight into a snap powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Phillips rolls up to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of Karl Kramer, who tries to roll away but Phillips drags him back to the middle of the ring and drops another knee into the face. Kramer is then allowed to rise to his feet by Phillips who connects with an overhead belly to belly suplex, quickly running to cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Phillips quickly synchs in a front facelock. He drags Kramer to his feet, smashing a number of knees into the face. Phillips stoops down, before hooking Kramer under the shoulders and connecting with a Northern lights suplex. Kramer gets to his feet, Phillips lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop, falling down on top of Karl Kramer into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Jimmy Phillips lifts up Karl Kramer. He Irish whips him towards the corner, before sprinting in and nailing a big spear tackle to the abdomen. Phillips follows this up with a few more shoulder thrusts to the gut.

He then lifts Kramer onto the top rope, where he wraps some big punches up into the head. Phillips then lifts Kramer into the air and then plants him down into the canvas with a Muscle Buster. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2..............Kick out!#

JR: Phillips has actually managed to secure a bit of control here.

Kramer forces the shoulder up, Phillips drags him to his feet and starts smashing punches into the chin. Vincent Kramer stumbles back, Phillips continues with the punches but Kramer manages to block one. He then fires back a series of punches himself which back Phillips into the ropes. Karl Kramer then whips him out across the ring and nails a sidewalk slam on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Kramer allows Phillips to his feet. He picks him up and then sends him into the mat with a scoop slam. Phillips gets to his feet, Kramer lifts him to his feet and runs to the corner, hitting a lawn dart into the turnbuckle. Phillips stumbles out of the corner, Kramer lifts him into the air and hits a big running powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........................2...................Kick out!

JR: Tremendous action here between these two!

Karl Kramer allows Phillips up to his feet, before cracking him with a big headbutt. Phillips falls into the ropes, Kramer throws him into the ropes...

JT: KARNAGE!

JR: And we know what follows the big spinebuster...

HL: This could be a huge win for Kramer...

JT: AND THERE'S O'CALLAGHAN!

O'Callaghan sprints in and enters the contest for the first time, side-swiping Kramer with a huge running boot to the side of the head. O'Callaghan quickly picks up Kramer and dumps him down to the outside.

He then turns around, picking up Jimmy Phillips before planting him with a DDT. Phillips rolls towards the ropes and O'Callaghan basbeball slide dropkicks him out of the ring. He turns his attentions to Angelo Trust who has just got to his feet.

O'Callaghan runs in but Trust gets him with a schoolboy roll up.

Ref: 1....................2..........Kick out!

O'Callaghan powers the shoulder up and swings wildly at Trust with a punch and it's easily ducked. O'Callaghan turns around and Trust takes him down with a dropkick. O'Callaghan rolls up, Trust goes for the Irish whip but O'Callaghan reverses the momentum.
Trust rebounds off the ropes and hits a big leaping knee to O'Callaghan on the rebound. He falls onto the 2nd rope,

JT: 619, but O'Callaghan has caught the legs!

JR: More fantastic athleticism, O'Callaghan pulls him into the ring but Trust lands on his feet, incredible!

HL: How's that for athleticism.

Trust runs in at O'Callaghan as he turns around but OC cracks him in the chin with a huge forearm smash. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2.........Kick out!

O'Callaghan gets up to his feet, he looks down at Trust in disdain before laying into him with a series of stomps to the head. He scoops Trust up onto his feet under the shoulders only to then boot him in the stomach.

Trust is then thrown back down into the canvas by O'Callaghan with a gutwrench suplex. Trust rolls to his feet only to be met with a swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

After the shoulder up, O'Callaghan goes straight on the attack by slapping Trust mockingly across the back of the head. He brings up the youngster and fires in some stiff looking right hands that back Trust into the ropes.

O'Callaghan whips Trust out across the ring and on the rebound meets him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Trust gets to his feet, O'Callaghan grabs him by the waist and throws him into the mat with a German suplex, bridging into the pin.

HL: This is a masterful response from O'Callaghan, he let Trust have a bit of offence but is now using all that energy he stored up watching from the outside.

O'Callaghan locks in a sleeper hold on the ground, he hits a couple of big elbows into the back of the head as he laughs.

JR: Just killing the pace here a little bit here O'Callaghan, showing all of his exprience.

Trust gets up to his feet slowly, the sleeper hold still applied. He tries to fight out but O'Callaghan draws him back in before lifting him into the air and hitting another big backbreaker. He drags Trust to the corner, rolls him onto his front and then goes to the top rope to hit a big elbow drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in a Full Nelson hold on Trust. He brings him to his feet and goes for a Full Nelson slam but Trust manages to dead-weight to prevent OC lifting him. O'Callaghan goes again but this time Trust manages to counter with a big jawbreaker that sends the rich, brash O'Callaghan stumbling back.

O'Callaghan runs back in towards Trust, he leaps into the air and takes OC down with a hurracanrana. Trust allows his opponent up and then hits him with a couple of rapid kicks to the stomach and then a leaping knee to the face. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan kicks out. Trust lifts him to his feet and drags him over the ropes where he hits a drop toe hold, putting O'Callaghan into a prone position.

JR: This time the 619 connects!

JT: Trust going up top...big leg drop!

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Trust lifts up O'Callaghan, he kicks him in the gut...

JT: Setting up for the Cross Rhodes...

HL: O'Callaghan pushes him away, he had that read all day.

Kramer is up on the apron and smashes Trust in the face with a big forearm smash. He then grabs Trust underneath the armpit and launches him over the top rope to the floor. Kramer then leaps off the apron..

JR: Diving Splash!

Kramer gets up to he's about to step into the ring when Jimmy Phillips sprints in at him and takes him down with the Game-Changer!

HL: Huge impact on the outside.

JT: These two have beat the hell out of each other in this contest.

Phillips lifts up Kramer and pummels away at him with a series of big punches. Kramer stumbles back towards the table, Phillips runs in at him but Kramer counters with a back body drop. Phillips lands on the table, Kramer steps on as the commentators leap up out of their seats.

JR: Listen to the impact of these shots from Kramer.

Karl Kramer has lift up Phillips and starts pummelling away at Phillips. He fights back with some punches of his own, Kramer fires back with further punches and gains the advantage.

JT: No, not the Karnage! Not on the table!

Phillips fights his way out of that predicament with elbows, he boots Kramer in the gut...

JR: TOUCHDOWN!

HL: BOTH MEN THROUGH THE TABLE!

JT: MY GOD WHAT A MOVE!

The crowd are chanting their appreciation as O'Callaghan surveys the wreckage from in the ring. He goes to the outside where Trust is just about stirring after Kramer's earlier attack, he rolls him into the ring.

O'Callaghan drags him to his feet, kicking him in the gut. He lifts him into a powerbomb position, but runs to the corner and powerbombs him into the turnbuckles instead. Trust stumbles out of the corner and OC hits a slingblade. He covers.

Ref: 1..........................2......................Kick out!

Trust just about forces the shoulder up. O'Callaghan hauls up Trust, he scoop slams him straight back down into the canvas before grabbing the legs of Trust.

HL: And here we go!

JT: Sharpshooter locked in!

JR: Trust has taken so much punishment in this contest, particularly that fall from the ring to the outside on his back, and O'Callaghan is taking full advantage.

HL: He is a master tactician Jack, why do you sound so surprised?

JT: Trust is showing some fight here.

Angelo Trust clutches at the air, clawing at the mat. He digs his elbows in and crawls towards the bottom rope...

HL: But not enough Jeff! O'Callaghan drags him back to the middle of the ring.

JT: And there it is! The tap comes!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JRL: And this one is all over!

JT: What a fantastic contest that was, non-stop action from start to finish.

HL: O'Callaghan showed all his experience to win that one, staying out of trouble for the majority of the contest, happy to take a watching brief until he needed to interfere.

JT: And what an impact we saw right in front of us when Jimmy Phillips and Karl Kramer went through this table thanks to Phillips' rock bottom.

JR: Those two were beating the hell out of each other all match-up, that kind of outcome was inevitable I think.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:39 pm

(The crowd roar as Scott Harris is shown walking out of his locker-room. He looks ready to fight as Fleur Michaels accosts him)

Fleur: Quick word, Scott…

Harris: It’ll have to be….I’ve got somewhere to be…

Fleur: I know you are just moments away from a highly charged “First Blood” match with Liam Wood…..many are calling this a “feud ender”…..how have you prepared for this, given the history between you both?

Harris: I’ve been embroiled in many personal rivalries over the years….but I don’t think I’ve ever disliked someone as much as Liam Wood. He is the most egotistical, self-important, entitled little b1tch I ever had the misfortune of meeting…

(Crowd pop)

Harris: He threw his toys out the pram and had a hissy fit because I beat him, fair and square, in our first night back here in 6CW….since then he has hounded and harassed me, sought me out for “revenge” because he couldn’t stomach the fact that in a straight fight I was the better man….I bettered him, I pinned him to the mat….one, two, three…

And I’ve stoked the flames myself because I won’t be intimidated by anyone….press me back into a corner and I’ll fight back, I’ll lash out…..

So now we’ve reached this point, the point of no return…..here tonight we end it….either his blood or my blood is going to stain that canvass and I’ll be damned if its me…

Tonight you’re not just going to see that I can outwrestle Liam Wood, but you’re going to see that I can best him in a war too….no matter who rules you put in place, I will beat him….because I’m better….and when this match is over he’ll have no choice but to accept it…

Fleur: And then what’s next?

Harris: Well Liam has that briefcase…..the one that entitles him to a shot at the 6CW Championship…..the one that he couldn’t win on his own…….after I’m through ripping him apart here tonight I think I’ll have proven that if anyone deserves a shot at the big time, it’s me…

Fleur: Good luck out there, Scott…

(Harris nods and puts his hood back over his head before walking out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:42 pm

(Angelo Trust comes staggering into the backstage area, clutching his back. He looks in real pain and keeps audibly gasping. He bends over, hands on hips, and tries to steady his breathing. Travis Sharp approaches)

Sharp: Second defeat in a row, Angelo…….the Trust Train seems to be derailing…

(Trust takes a few more deep breaths and then looks up at Sharp)

Trust: That’s ignorant, Travis…don’t be ignorant…..

Sharp: I just meant….

(What Travis just meant never gets said as a steel chair suddenly slams across the back of Angelo Trust, dropping him in a heap. The crowd then roar as Vincent Costello stands over him, a sinister expression on his face)

Sharp: Vincent….what are you doing?

(Costello drives the chair down onto Trust’s back and head another five or six times before pointing the weapon at the interviewer)

Costello: Make sure this is on camera….and you carry this (beeping) message back to that flame haired b1tch because this is just the beginning….nobody…

(He whirls and smashes the chair off Trust again)

Costello: Nobody is safe…..because until she delivers Hero to me…

(Another vicious chair shot follows)

Costello: I am going to hunt and destroy anyone and everyone….this is on her and this is on him…

(Costello snaps with another three sickening thuds of the chair before medics and security arrive. Costello throws the chair at the security guards and beckons for them to come and challenge him but they keep their distance as the EMT’s tend to Angelo Trust. Costello turns to Travis Sharp again)

Costello: Don’t make me come after you..

(Sharp looks terrified as Costello walks out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:44 pm

(The scene changes once more and Liam Wood is just catching the end of Scott Harris’ interview. He turns to Varyag)

Wood: Is he for real?

(Varyag smirks)

(Wood grabs the camera and focuses the lens on himself)

Wood: Scott…..Scott, seriously, you should be thankful that you get to share a ring with me one last time….this is doing more for your career than the last five years combined….your name alongside mine has actually made you relevant…

(Wood laughs and then his look turns darker)

Wood: But when tonight is over, your relevance is over….your career is over…..I’m not just coming to make you bleed, Scott….I’m coming out there to maim you, to torture you, to make you finally understand that you don’t belong on my level….that one fluke win doesn’t make you my equal….

(Wood slowly raises the briefcase that he won at the Iron Man Finale into the air)

Wood: This briefcase guarantees me a shot at the 6CW Championship….a belt that would already be in my possession if it wasn’t for you…..and when I’m finished with you here tonight I will move on to take what belongs to me…..and you will be nothing but a footnote, just another body I had to step over on my way to securing my legacy as the greatest of all time…

The only thing I’ll be accepting here tonight is the referee raising my arm in victory…..everything else, including your screams for mercy, will fall on deaf ears…

It’s over Scott…

(Wood continues to stare down the lens of the camera as we head back to ringside)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:45 pm

Bout 5
First Blood
Liam Wood vs Scott Harris

Back at ringside and the crowd roar to life as “” booms through the speakers and Scott Harris comes marching out on the stage. Harris raises his arms in the air as pyros explode around him…

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a FIRST BLOOD MATCH!

*Crowd pop

Michael Bird: In this bout there will be no disqualifications, countouts or pinfalls…..the only way to win is make your opponent bleed!

JT: Doesn’t come any more primal than a match like this…

JR: No it doesn’t but the issues between Scott Harris and Liam Wood have raged since day one of re-opening 6CW…..this is one of the few ways we can reach a suitable conclusion….

HE: Jessica didn’t have a choice but to sanction this….Wood and Harris have done nothing but interfere in each other’s business, this needs to end and tonight it will….Wood will finally get Harris off of his back and he can move forward with his world title shot…

JT: Wood has that guaranteed, money in the bank if you will, but should he lose tonight then Scott Harris is going to add serious weight to his own claims of a shot at the big one….so many potential ramifications coming out of this one…

Harris reaches down and slaps a few hands from the crowd and then he clambers through the ropes. He adjusts his mouthpiece and then turns to the stage, beckoning for his opponent to come and fight…

JR: Harris looks fired up…..Wood has done him some very serious damage in recent weeks and you can tell he wants his retribution….

JT: He’ll have every chance to get it here tonight although Wood isn’t going to back down….

HE: And he’s brought a very big equalizer with him…

JR: Now why on earth does Varyag need to be here?

“Revival Mode” screams through the speakers and the crowd instantaneously boo as Liam Wood, briefcase in hand, leads the way onto the stage with Varyag soon to follow. Wood smirks across the ramp at Harris and then he passes the briefcase to his bodyguard…

JT: Wood is as formidable an opponent as there is on this roster….he doesn’t need a 7ft, 300lb monster by his side….

JR: We’ve seen what Varyag is willing to do for Wood in recent weeks…..Harris is going to need eyes in the back of his head here….

Harris is exchanging words with the referee but the official makes it clear there isn’t anything he can do about it. Wood is laughing as he climbs through the ropes but Harris quickly charges into him with a heavy knee to the head. He drags Wood through the ropes and scores with vicious European uppercuts before unloading with brutal chops to the chest of his rival….

JT: Harris is ready to go….he isn’t going to give Wood an inch here, he now knows the danger he is facing and he’ll want this over as quickly as possible…

Harris drives punches either side of Wood’s ribcage and then drives up with another uppercut to the face, breaking Wood’s guard. He seizes his opponent’s arm and whips him across the ring before launching him with an overhead throw as he returns….

JR: Harris is going to need every ounce of that intensity here tonight….

Wood seizes his back as he tries to stagger up and he clings to the ropes for safety but Harris is immediately on him. Harris drives vicious punches to the spine and kidneys before hauling Wood away and unleashes a release German suplex….Harris works the crowd, who respond with a roar, and then he ushers Wood up….

JT: SHOT IN THE…

Wood jumps out the side of the attempted “Olympic slam” and shoves Harris to the corner. He runs in for a yakuza kick but Harris sidesteps, causing Wood to get trapped in the corner. Harris lands more furious punches to the back and then he hooks Wood in a full nelson before launching him with another release suplex….

JR: Wood can’t get going here…..OH WOW!

*Crowd pop

Harris gets back up and then he runs to the ropes and front flips over the top into a senton takedown on Varyag across the walkway. Harris grabs Wood’s briefcase….

HE: HE CAN’T DO THAT!

JR: Harris exacting revenge on all who have wronged him…

Harris smashes Varyag in the face with the briefcase and then he grabs the big man’s arm before delivering a modified “Olympic” slam that throws him off the walkway and down onto the concrete floor. The crowd are on their feet, cheering, as Harris seethes with rage….

JT: The “Sharpshooter” means business tonight and now it is just him and Liam Wood…

JR: Now they can settle it…

Harris quickly clambers up the turnbuckle and he looks down on Liam Wood before launching himself through the air….

JT: FROG…

Wood rolls aside just in time to send Harris crashing into the canvass with devastating impact. The “World Eater” slowly gets back up and then he charges in, punting Harris clean in the ribcage…

JR: Now Wood is going to look to go to work….

HE: He’s going to inflict some pain….

Wood climbs from the ring and he grabs Harris’ arms before yanking him forward, smashing the top of his head into the ringpost….

JT: The referee will check that because it may just have opened a cut on Harris’ scalp…

The referee indicates that there is no blood and that Wood is free to continue. Wood pulls Harris further under the ropes, so that his head is resting against the steel, and then he backs away….

JR: Wood has some sick intentions here….

Wood charges forward and looks for a huge boot but Harris moves away in time, causing Wood to boot the solid post. Harris rolls out to the outside as well and staggers over to the announce area as Wood turns and heads for his man again….

JT: LOOKOUT NOW!

Harris kicks out and lands to the gut of Wood before he seizes under his arms in a clinch and lifts him into a belly to belly slam that drives Wood down ontop of one of the announce desks. Harris drives vicious punches, forearms and elbows into Wood’s head….

JR: Any of those could have busted Wood open….

HE: Referee says he’s clean….

The referee checks but indicates Wood is clear of any cuts. Harris backs away and then pulls himself onto the apron…

JT: You can see what this means to Scott Harris tonight…..he said he’s get even with Liam Wood and show what he is all about….

JR: This is the side of Scott Harris that led to many predicting great things for him…..OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

HE: BROKEN….THEY’RE COMPLETELY BROKEN!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd are in a frenzy as Harris launches himself from the top of the turnbuckle into a precision frogsplash that drives himself and Liam Wood straight through the announce desk, leaving devastation everywhere….

JT: The carnage….there has to be broken bones amidst the broken bodies down there….

JR: I’m just glad our table isn’t in the mix anymore….

HE: We already lost ours thanks to Helms and Cerberus….

JT: Nothing and nowhere is safe….but now the referee has to get in there and check because one splinter of that wood could have caused a cut on either competitor….

The referee is sifting through the wreckage of the table and checking on the condition of both superstars but then shakes his head in the direction of the timekeeper, indicating there is no blood. Neither Wood or Harris is moving….

JR: Both men must be wracked with pain right now but this match must continue…..until one of them bleeds, they fight….

The referee has no choice but to step back and wait for the combatants to reach their feet again. Harris clutching his ribs, wincing in pain, but he is the first to rise….

JT: Harris, marginally, has the upper hand…

JR: The feintest of margins at that….

Harris kicks debris out of his way and then grabs a steel chair. He folds it up and raps his knuckles on it as the crowd cheer…

JT: Harris ready to go for the kill…

Wood is on all fours, blindly crawling for safety, as Harris steps over him and then slams the steel chair across his spine. Harris holds the chair in the air, soaking up the acclaim of the crowd, and then he brings the chair down again….

JR: Harris is beating Wood within an inch of his life here….time and time again…

Seven chairshots later and Harris launches the chair away. The referee steps in but there is no blood, just huge red welts on the back of Wood. Harris begins pulling the cover away from the concrete floor….

JT: Cmon now, Scott….this is too much….

JR: This has to end here tonight….I don’t think there are any limits anymore….

Wood is a dead weight as Harris bends down and drags him over the solid concrete. He places Wood’s head between his legs…

JT: He’s going to piledrive him here, straight on the concrete…..

HE: He’ll crush his skull…

Wood kicks his legs in desperation and then he succeeds in swiping Harris’ legs, driving the back of his head down into the concrete. Wood keeps hold of Harris’ legs and then drops back, catapulting him….

JR: Straight into the ringpost….is he bleeding?

Harris smashes head-first into the ringpost and staggers away, his hands covering his face. The referee tries to check for blood but then Wood grabs Harris by the back of his pants, launching him in the ring…

JT: Is Harris’ bleeding?

JR: I can’t tell…

Wood pulls himself up on the apron and then he slingshots himself over the top rope as Harris rises….

JT: No blood…..OH WOW!

Wood slams his forearm clean into Harris’ face, knocking him off of his feet. Wood then drags Harris back up and decimates him with a lungblower…

JR: These men have already put each other through so much but still they fight….this has become so bitter…

JT: And the only way to end it is by spilling your opponent’s blood….something which neither has managed yet….

Wood clambers into a full mount and begins to drive down with brutal punches and forearms to Harris’ face. He then stands up and shakes his head in disgust…

HE: Wood has that look in his eye now….he wants to cause real pain…

The referee tries to block Wood’s path from the ring but Wood merely grabs him and launches him to the floor. The “World Eater” then climbs to the outside before searching under the ring…

JT: Wood is looking to finish this once and for all…

Wood re-appears from under the apron and he has a kendo stick in hand. He twirls in between his fingers before rolling back into the ring. Harris is trying to use the ropes to haul himself up when…..WHACK!

JR: That will tear flesh…..look at that welt….

WHACK…..WHACK…..WHACK! Three more huge shots and the stick breaks in pieces whilst Harris is left with blood red grazes across his skin. The “Sharpshooter” is down on his knees, head rested against the middle rope, as Wood shakes his head….

JT: I don’t know how those shots didn’t draw blood….

HE: Just delaying the inevitable now, though…..Harris is at the mercy of Liam Wood….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:46 pm

Wood climbs back from the ring and he searches under the apron again before withdrawing a light-tube. He holds it up the crowd, many of whom look concerned….

JR: One shot with that and Harris is going to be bleeding like a murder victim…..this is serious, folks….

Wood walks around the outside, measuring the distance, as Harris continues to rest through the ropes. Wood then draws the tube back and swings….

JT: IT’S EVERYWHERE!

Harris pulls his head free at the final second and replaces it with his boot, the light-tube shattering upon impact. Wood staggers back, making sure his hands are ok, and it gives Harris time to do a lap of the ring and then sprint back with a flying suicide dive….

JR: Wood’s spine hit that guard-rail, hard….

JT: And Harris’ neck was bent at a horrible angle…..I’m surprised he’s moving so well…

JR: I think it is just the adrenaline…

Harris kneels over Wood and drives down with vicious forearms to the face before dragging him up and launches him back into the ring. Harris rolls in, too, and he ushers Wood up before nailing a huge t-bone suplex….Wood gets up again and Harris hits an overhead belly to belly, sending Wood upside down against the turnbuckle….

JT: Sickening….

Wood is upside down in the corner as Harris does a lap and then returns with a flying low dropkick to the face, snapping Wood’s head back even further against the ringpost. Harris rolls from the ring and he retrieves the steel chair from earlier….

JR: Now Harris is turning it up….

Harris places the steel chair in the centre of the ring and sets it into a seating position. He slaps his hand against the seat and beckons for Wood to stand up….

JT: Harris has a plan here….CODEBREAKER!

Harris looks to drive Wood’s face down into the seat of the chair but Wood shows immense strength to hold Harris in the air and then he lifts him high….

HE: OH YES!

Wood powerbombs Harris down on the chair, crumpling it in a heap upon impact. Wood staggers into the ropes, taking a moment to compose himself…

JR: Wood knows he has been in a fight tonight…..but he also knows he has to finish this…..if the score isn’t settled with Scott Harris then he’ll never be able to move toward the 6CW Championship….

Wood rolls from the ring and he grabs another three steel chairs before throwing them back inside. He sets one of them up in the middle and he slams Harris’ face down on the seat….

HE: This is where the journey ends…..PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Wood runs the ropes and leaps into the air for the foot-stomp but Harris moves at the final moment. Wood’s leg crashes down through the chair, the weapon tangling itself around the appendage…

JT: Harris senses his chance….

Harris quickly connects with a running chopblock the back of the knee and then he grabs both of Wood’s legs and turns him over…

HE: That chair is still on his knee…..he’s going to break his leg…..

JR: I think that’s the whole point….SHARPSHOOTER!

The crowd are going wild and cheering as Harris locks in the devastating submission hold using the steel chair. Wood is yelling in agony and furiously tapping his hand to the mat….

JT: Wood is tapping out here but it doesn’t matter….the only way to win this match is by making your opponent bleed….

Harris keeps the submission locked in for a good few minutes before finally releasing as Wood seems to drift out of consciousness. Harris rips the chair off of Wood’s leg and throws it from the ring before grabbing the two remaining weapons. He tucks one chair under Wood’s face and then raises the second over his head….

JR: Wood is out here….he has no idea what is coming next….

JT: But we do and it won’t be pretty…..OH MY!

Wood is completely unmoving as Harris smashes the chair down on his skull for the single con-chair-to. The referee is about to move in to check for blood when he dragged under the bottom rope….

JT: DAMMIT!

Varyag launches the referee against the steel steps, leaving him in a heap. Scott Harris realises what is happening and he rushes over to the ropes and swings the chair in Varyag’s direction….

JR: Look at the blood….this match should be over….

HE: The referee hasn’t seen it…

JT: I wonder why…

The cameras show blood running down the back of Wood’s head onto his neck as he remains motionless on the canvass. Scott Harris throws the chair out of the ring at Varyag but it is swatted away…

JR: We need another referee out here….this bout should be over….

Varyag climbs up on the opposite side of the apron and attempts to step over the ropes but Harris is on him with a flurry of punches and vicious chops. He pulls Varyag into the ring….

JT: SHOT IN THE…

Varyag elbows his way free and then he seizes Harris with both hands around the neck before delivering a devastating chokebomb…

JR: This wasn’t billed as a damn handicap match….

HE: Harris struck first if you remember…

JT: Like he had any choice….Varyag wasn’t out here as a cheerleader…

Varyag tries desperately to revive Wood but he is having real difficulty. He removes his vest and begins trying to mop the blood up from the back of his boss’ head….

HE: Smart tactics….that’s what he is paid for…

Harris is, amazingly, back up and he jumps on Varyag’s back, attempting to choke him out. Varyag manages to stand, with difficulty, and although he’s swaying he succeeds in driving backward into the corner…

JT: Harris should be given a damn medal just for attempting this match alone…

Varyag pulls clear and tries to catch his breath but Harris, like a man possessed, steams back out of the corner and clotheslines the big man over the ropes to the outside. Liam Wood is trying to stand up, his eyes out of focus, as Harris turns and swipes his legs again….

JR: Wood doesn’t even know where he is….SHARPSHOOTER!

*Huge boos from the crowd

JT: THE HELL WAS THAT!

Varyag is back in the ring with a solid brick in his hand and he smashes his newfound weapon into the back of Harris’ head, rendering him completely unconscious after the first strike. Varyag checks on Wood once more…

JR: Harris has been mugged here….

JT: But until he bleeds, he’s still in this….

Wood whispers something to his bodyguard and Varyag rolls from the ring before returning with another light-tube. Varyag rolls the weapon to Wood and then he hauls the deadweight of Harris up…

JT: What sinister plan are we about to witness?

JR: I guess we’re about to find out….

HE: INCOMING!

There are groans and winces as Varyag pushes Harris back into the ropes. Harris comes forward and is pushed high into the air by the big man as Wood swings the light-tube and obliterates it across Harris’ skull as he comes back down…

JR: Just. Like. That

Blood is drenched all over the face of Scott Harris as he lays motionless on the deck. The crowd are booing furiously as the referee stumbles up on the outside, realising what has happened…

JT: The referee knows he was assaulted by Varyag but there’s nothing he can do about that….he’s here to call one thing and one thing only….

JR: And he has no idea that Wood is bleeding from the back of his head….all he can see is Harris’ face…we’re gonna need medics…

HE: What we need to do is acknowledge that Liam Wood is the winner of this match and he is now heading forward to get what belongs to him….the 6CW Championship!

The boos continue as Varyag raises Wood’s arm in victory and then collects his boss’ briefcase. Wood, rubbing the back of his head, smirks down at Scott Harris, who is a bloody mess, but then realises his hand is covered in blood….

JT: Liam Wood knows just how close he came to defeat here tonight…..he should have lost this match and if it wasn’t for Varyag he would have….

HE: But he didn’t and the history books will remember him as the victor….just as they’ll remember him as the soon to be four time world champion….

JR: Wood is now moving on and he has the 6CW Championship in his sights….although something tells me this will not be the last time we see these stallions lock horns…

JT: Harris showed again why there is so much expected of him…..once he’s healed from his injuries he’ll go back to the drawing board and plot again….I believe tonight we have witnessed two future world champions in a vicious war…

HE: Now Wood can head to the back and watch our main event…..time to find out who his next target is…..Jackson Jackson or Damion Onyx….

JR: Only one can leave tonight as the world champion….who will it be? Don’t go anywhere folks because we found out in just a few moments….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:00 pm

(Christy James is standing by backstage)

Christy: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time.....the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion....Jackson Jackson!

(The crowd roar as Jackson walks into shot. He bows to Christy and then holds the world title in the air)

JJ: YOOOO ADDRRRRIIIIAAANNNN!

(Christy rolls her eyes)

Christy: Jackson, you did it....you actually did it....the 6CW Champion...

Jackson: Don't sound so surprised, Christy....I know Gazzy made it sound difficult but he's still Key Stage One isn't he?

(Jackson chuckles to himself as Christy scowls)

Christy: Despite the odds, the adversity, the injuries suffered along the way...you came out on top....the Iron Man & The World Champion...

Jackson: I always preferred Thor....but apparently someone said it's nothing to do with The Avengers...so I have no idea who the tournament was named after?

Christy: It wasn't named after anyone...

Jackson: So just because he died after snapping his fingers, said I love you 3000, got everyone a bit teary they named a wrestling tournament after him? That's weird....

Christy: Except that's not what happened...

Jackson: I've seen the movie, Christy....that definitely happened...

Christy: No I meant....oh never mind....let's talk about tonight.....first defence of your world title....

(Jackson makes sure the belt is in good view of the camera)

Christy: You defeated Damion Onyx to win it....now can you defend it against him?

Jackson: Can I? I mean I have to....are you asking for him? Whether I can....because I didn't realise I had a choice...

Christy: I meant can you do it?

Jackson: But I am already doing it....I don't know what you're saying Christy...

Christy: Key Stage One eh...

Christy: Do.....you.....think.....you.....can.....win......tonight?

(Jackson raises his eyebrows at her)

Jackson: I've still got that speak and spell if you need to borrow it, that's a hell of an impression, I have to say....

Christy: JACKSON!

(Jackson stops talking now)

Christy: Answer the question...

(Jackson goes to speak but Christy stops him)

Christy: About the match....nothing else....go!

Jackson: Yes ma'am......well I already did it, so obviously now I'm even more confident I can go out there and do it again...

Christy: Confidence can breed complacency...

Jackson: True but given what I have sacrificed to get to this point, I'm not just going to give it up through lack of preparation....me and Onyx, decent Pokémon by the way, we know each other pretty well....we danced....we gelled....but when it was all said and done I left as The Incredible Hulk...

Christy: Iron Man....

Jackson: And he was Vamos….

Christy: Thanos….

Jackson: Look Christy this isn't going to work...I don't need correcting every five seconds...I have a wife...

Christy: You do?

Jackson: I do?

Christy: What?

Jackson: Did we just become best friends?

Christy: Good luck out there, Jackson...

(Jackson bows his head and slowly troops out of shot looking crestfallen. He then shoots his head back into the camera with a big grin, soon replacing his face with the 6CW Title belt)

Jackson: ONE TIME....ONE TIME....ONE TIME!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:02 pm

(The scene changes and Dante Phoenix is being checked over by a doctor. He shakes his head)

Dante: This all started with Engel…..he’s the key….

(Johnny Lawless appears in the doorway. Phoenix looks to leap up and attack but is held back by the doctor and medical staff on hand)

Lawless: Calm down, Mr Phoenix….I’m not here for a fight…

Phoenix: What the hell do you want?

Lawless: Merely to offer a word of warning….or discouragement………..

Phoenix: That maniac attacked me….not for this first time either…..and I can’t help but think that I’ll never get back to winning ways until I set the record straight….so you tell him, you tell him I’m coming for him….he doesn’t scare me…

Lawless: Well he should….you seem like a moderately intelligent man, Mr Phoenix, and a fine professional wrestler too….I would hate for this situation to become even more troublesome and painful for you than it already has…

Phoenix: You’re threatening me?

Lawless: I am doing nothing more than offering some friendly advice….do not pursue this, Mr Phoenix…..I know Engel, better than most, and I know exactly what he is capable of…..you have yet to experience even the tip of his capabilities and I can assure you that it will only get worse…

The answers you seek are not down the rabbit hole so please do not follow him…..for your own safety, before anything else…

(Phoenix looks furious and he shakes his head)

Phoenix: You’re games won’t work with me…..he’s a lunatic and someone has to stop him….if you won’t exercise control over him then you can be damn sure that I will…

(Lawless removes his glasses and begins polishing them. He looks genuinely concerned)

Lawless: All I can do is ask once more for you to reconsider…..this is a path of no return….walk away, resume your career…

Phoenix: I don’t have a career…..whatever it is that he’s done to me, it needs to be reversed….I can go back to the beginning, put this to rest….

Lawless: I fear, Mr Phoenix, that the only thing being put to rest when this is all done….will be you…

Phoenix: Tell me where to find him….

(Lawless puts his glasses on and sighs deeply)

Lawless: He’ll find you, Mr Phoenix, he always does…..I just hope for your sake that you are prepared when he does!

(The scene ends with Phoenix looks angry as Lawless leaves the room)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:02 pm

(The scene changes once more and Scott Harris is shown being stretchered out of the arena. His face is covered in blood)

JT: Scott Harris on his way to the hospital after that brutal “First Blood” match with Liam Wood…

JR: More precautionary than anything…..Harris was talking with the EMT’s here at ringside after the match was over but he collapsed, seemingly from blood loss, so the stretcher was called…

JT: It was a truly heinous end to a brutal encounter….hopefully Harris can now get the treatment and rest that he needs before resuming his career….

JR: OH MY GOD! WHAT IS HAPPENING?

(The camera is knocked sideways so it is difficult to get a good view of what is happening but it is clear that the medical team and stretcher has been ambushed by someone. The camera is pointed upward so manages to capture a view of someone pulling Harris off the stretcher and then delivering a sickening slam that hauls him up onto the bonnet of a nearby car, his head cracking through the windscreen. The unknown assailant then walks toward the camera, only their boots visible, before they kneel down next to the screen)

JT: It can’t be….is that?

HE: The picture isn’t clear enough…

JR: I’m not sure but if that is who I think it is, things just took a turn here in 6CW…

(The boots walk out of shot now and there is silence for a few moments before shouts for help cry out. More medics now arrive, as well as security, and a new cameraman)

JT: Where is he?

JR: Gone…

(The camera zooms in on the cracked windshield, where Harris’ blood has stained, and then down to Harris who is in a heap on the concrete floor. The medics begin preparing the stretcher once more)

HE: I can’t believe what just happened…

JT: None of us can….Scott Harris was being escorted to a nearby hospital after his match with Liam Wood but now he has been brutally assaulted on top of that…

JR: We knew tonight was going to be explosive but this is unbelievable….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:03 pm

Main Event
6CW Championship
The Re-Match
Jackson Jackson © vs Damion Onyx

Ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen it is now time for our MAIN EVENT!

*Crowd pop

JT: Here we go….

JR: Doesn’t get any bigger than this under the 6CW banner…

HE: Doesn’t get much bigger than this in this industry…

Michael Bird: The following contest is scheduled for one fall……and it is for the 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Another pop

JT: One month ago Jackson Jackson and Damion Onyx went to war in the Iron Man Finale…..tonight they renew hostilities….

JR: Can Onyx do what he couldn’t in December and win the big one?

HE: Tonight is his night….he’s had all this time to prepare, to heal and to learn from his mistakes….

Michael Bird: Introducing first……the challenger…….from California, USA….weighing in at 286 pounds….The Pursuer of Greatness…………..Daaaammmmiiiiooonnnn Ooooonnnnyyyyyyyxxxxxx!

“True friends” is echoing out of the speakers and the crowd are booing intently as Damion Onyx struts out onto the stage. Onyx poses in front of the cameras, showing off his impressive physique, and then he removes his jacket and heads across the walkway.

JR: One of the hottest rookie runs we have ever seen here in 6CW….Onyx debuted back in October and within two months was competing for the top prize in our company….he fell short then but tonight he gets another shot, tonight he can put himself on top of the mountain…

HE: And it will cap the most impressive rise of a newcomer that 6CW has ever seen…Onyx looks like a superstar and tonight he will prove that he is a superstar….the vegan life makes him better than the rest of the playing field and after he wins here there will be no denying that….

JT: Onyx’ veganism is a choice, one which he is free to make, but the fact he chooses to shove it down the throat of everyone is the reason he is so disliked amongst the 6CW faithful….I don’t doubt that he could leave tonight as world champion, he certainly has the talent, but I don’t think this Glasgow crowd will be thrilled if it happens…

HE: Who the hell cares what they think…..Damion Onyx is doing this for himself, to prove that he is so much better than everyone else…..the opinions of these meat eating mongs means nothing…

Onyx stops on the walkway and talks trash to the fans that are booing him. He taps his chiselled abs and laughs off the criticism before clambering through the ropes. Onyx motions that a belt is going around his waist….

JT: Both men are entering this match at 100%, which is something they both were not back in December….how much of a factor will that be?

JR: I think we’ll see the best of both men, for sure….but I do believe it’s a real 50-50….Onyx came so close to winning the Iron Man and he’ll be extremely confident he can rectify that tonight…

HE: He will rectify that tonight…

JT: But he has to go through the champion in order to make that happen….a man who is becoming quite the fan favourite, a man who is making a name off of defying the odds….

Michael Bird: And introducing his opponent………….hailing from London, England……….weighing in at 225 pounds………….he is the reigning and defending 6CW World Heavyweight Champion…………Jaaaaacccckkkksssssoooonnnn Jaaaaaccccckkkkssssoooonnnn!

The crowd are on their feet, roars echoing all around the Emirates, as Jackson Jackson heads out onto the stage. “Take me to the hospital” is booming through the speakers as the champion unclips his belt from around his waist, raising it above his head…

JT: Tonight is the first defence in the reign of Jackson Jackson…

JR: And possibly the last….

HE: I like Jackson but I think his five minutes is up…..Onyx has this one…

JT: Jackson has been written off many times in his career so I don’t think he’ll be deterred by anyone’s lack of confidence in him………….he rewrote the script on tag team wrestling as a member of The TA and now he has transitioned into a main event player, standing atop the mountain as the 6CW World Champion….he really came into his own during the Iron Man Tournament and he does not want this ride to end here…

JR: And he’s extremely confident that his reign will be a long and successful one….he came through plenty of adversity along the way and there can be no doubts that he truly belongs at this level….

HE: I’ve been a Jackson fan since day one and I will continue to be but sometimes you have to accept reality…..Damion Onyx is on point here tonight and I don’t believe he can be stopped….not even Jackson and his amazing ability to defy the odds can get through this one…

JT: First Proving Grounds of 2020….first 6CW show of the new decade and what a way to end proceedings….

Jackson climbs onto the turnbuckle and raises the 6CW Title over his head once more before staring down at Damion Onyx, who returns the glare. The referee steps between both men as Jackson hops down inside…

JR: It comes down to this….6CW Championship on the line….two of the hottest properties in professional wrestling today about to compete for one of the most illustrious prizes in our business….

JT: Here. We. Go!

The referee holds the title in the air, showing it to both competitors, and then he hands it out to the timekeeper before signalling for the bell to start the contest. Jackson and Onyx immediately circle one another before engaging in a lockup….

JR: Onyx is clearly the stronger man….not wise by Jackson to enter into a test of strength…

JT: He just bluffed…

Onyx commits but Jackson slides on one knee in order to take the back and quickly rolls his opponent up…………………..1………………….2………………….shoulder up!

JT: Would have been the quickest world championship match in history….

Onyx storms back to his feet and looks for a monstrous clothesline but Jackson ducks under it and then connects with a solid backheel kick to the gut…

JR: SLICED BREAD!

HE: NO!

Jackson drills Onyx into the canvass and hooks the leg…………………1……………………..2………….kickout!

JT: The champion has exploded from the blocks….he’s looking for an early night…

Jackson smirks at the referee and then he grabs Onyx by the head and drags him up….

JR: STYLES…

Onyx swipes Jackson’s legs from under him and then catapults him toward the corner. Jackson shows great presence of mind to land on the middle turnbuckle before leaping up top and twisting through the air…

JT: Tremendous crossbody….WAIT!

HE: That is the added power that veganism will give you…

Onyx is taken down by the crossbody but he rolls right through and stands with Jackson in his arms. The champion tries to wriggle free but Onyx connects with three sickening rib-breakers and then launches him with an almighty fall away slam…

JR: Just like that the complexion of a bout can change…

Jackson is in a whole world of pain as he staggers back up and he is lifted into an uranage backbreaker before Onyx scoops him into another uranage before slamming him into the deck, folding the champion up…

HE: Jackson is done, he just got broke…

JT: Onyx is a physical specimen…..that was impressive…

…2
………..Jackson just manages to get a shoulder up!

JR: Jackson kicked out but that hurt him….he felt all of that…

Onyx demands a quicker count from the referee and then lands hard, clubbing, blows to the back of Jackson. He drags him up in a gutwrench before flipping him out into a side-slam. Onyx then points to the corner and he runs in, using the top rope to push himself into the air and then launches backward into a huge avalanche splash (ala Jack Swagger)…

JT: This is becoming destructive now….Onyx has found his groove…

JR: That extra weight and power proving key….

Jackson is struggling for breath as he slowly stumbles to a vertical base and Onyx clutches him by the throat before lifting him high…

JT: Onyx looking for that backbreaker modification…

Jackson manages to turn his body in midair, wrap his legs around Onyx’ waist, and then rolls forward into a pinning combo………………….1………………..2………….kickout. They both scramble back up and Onyx misses with the first clothesline but quickly scores with a second, brutal, lariat to the back of Jackson’s neck. He underhooks both of Jackson’s arms and then flips him out into a sit-down powerbomb….

…2
……..shoulder up!

JR: We know Jackson has a tonne of heart, we know he won’t quit here but you have to start asking yourself how much damage is too much…

Onyx stands and he stomps down on the back of Jackson before ragging him back up. He whips him to the corner with so much force that Jackson collapses upon impact with the turnbuckle. Onyx then turns and mocks the crowd…

HE: You are looking at the next 6CW Champion….guaranteed…

Onyx beckons for Jackson to stand once again and then immediately he lifts him into a bearhug. Jackson yells out in pain as Onyx’ huge arms tighten around his back and ribcage, squeezing all the air from his lungs….

JT: Onyx is a former champion bodybuilder….his strength is unrivalled, he will break Jackson in half here if he has to….

JR: Jackson in a whole world of trouble…..his dream of winning the world title is quickly turning to a nightmare….

Onyx’ face is a picture of real strain as he attempts to render Jackson completely unconscious with the bearhug. Jackson tries to push and claw his way clear but he is having no success at all…

HE: He’s fading quickly….this will be over soon enough….

JT: We’re closing in on a new world champion…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:04 pm

Jackson’s fight is becoming less and less pronounced and soon his head is slumped against Onyx’ shoulder. The referee is talking to the champion….

JR: The referee’s will have no problem with waving this one off here….fighter’s safety comes first…

Jackson seems to mutter something to the official, prompting him to keep the match going, and then the champion reaches out, blindly, and drives his fingers into the eyes of his challenger…

HE: That’s illegal…

JT: The champion will do whatever he has to…

Onyx yells out in pain but then he shakes Jackson like a ragdoll and reaffirms his control of the submission. Jackson is once again fading out of consciousness…

JR: Jackson just can’t break free…

Onyx makes sure to ragdoll Jackson some more for good measure and then yells at the referee to check his pulse. The referee looks concerned as he grabs the wrist of Jackson and raises it…

JT: Going down the traditional route here….if Jackson’s arms drops three times then we have a new champion…

The cameras pan to the front row and the fans are looking worried as Jackson’s arm drops twice in a row. The referee raises his arm for a third time….

HE: Get that championship….

The arm of the champion drops for a third time but he punches it back into the air before the call can be made. Jackson tries to struggle free but he is still finding it extremely difficult to rid himself of Onyx’ clutches…

JT: Jackson may still be in this but barely….unless he can get free, it is a foregone conclusion….

Jackson slaps both of his hands across the ears of Onyx and he seems to disorientate the challenger but Onyx lets out a roar as he lifts Jackson high and then jumps into the air, spinning around before driving the champion down into the mat with a devastating slam….

JR: I think Jackson Jackson’s tank has been completely depleted here….

Onyx rubs his ear and looks annoyed before grabbing Jackson’s head and he flips him up for another powerbomb…

JT: PURE DESPERATION!

Jackson counters, amazingly, whilst in midair and he drives Onyx’ face into the canvass with an x-factor facebuster. Both men are crashed on the canvass…

HE: Jackson’s time as champion is running out…

JR: But still he clings on, desperate to remain the number one in 6CW…

Onyx tries to shake away the cobwebs as he uses the ropes to get himself back up. Jackson is still taking in huge gulps of air as he tries to reach his feet…

JT: That bearhug has taken so much out of Jackson…..

Jackson summons on the reserves of energy he has left and then sprints into the corner, diving into a bodysplash….

JR: Onyx caught him…

Onyx catches Jackson in his arms and shows immense power to flip him up onto his shoulders before running him out for a powerslam….

JT: SUPERKICK!

Jackson drops off behind Onyx before the slam and then he superkicks the knees out from underneath the challenger as he turns around. Jackson then runs the ropes and returns with a sickening shining wizard to the face…

JR: That might just have knocked Onyx out…

…2
……….thr-shoulder up!

JT: I don’t know how Jackson Jackson does it but he continues to fight….to dig deeper and deeper….being world champion means so much to him…

Onyx is all at sea as he staggers back to his feet and falls into the ropes. Jackson clatters into him and scores with a big European uppercut before attempting an Irish whip….

JR: Onyx is still too strong…

Onyx is able to reverse the whip and he sends Jackson across the ring but the champion returns with a flying discus elbow smash to the face. Jackson rolls out onto the apron and he beckons for Onyx to stand before springboarding back in with a solid knee to the side of the head (ala Seth Rollins)….Jackson takes a quick look at his downed foe and then rushes to the corner…

JT: Jackson sees his opening….sees his chance……JACKSAULT!

JR: He got it…

HE: Nooo…

The flashbulbs go off the world champion double rotates into the seriously impressive moonsault….
….1
……….2
……………..3!

JT: Jackson retains….

JR: I don’t believe it…

HE: I told you, nothing is stopping Onyx tonight….he will be the world champion….

The crowd and Jackson Jackson are stunned as Damion Onyx somehow gets his shoulder up off the mat before the three count. Jackson holds three fingers to the referee but it is dismissed…

JT: Nobody can believe it but it happened….Damion Onyx kicked out and he remains in his match…

Jackson stumbles back up to his feet and he rests against the ropes for a moment, blinking in disbelief. He then stalks Onyx, waiting for him to stand,…

JR: Jackson knows he must be close….Onyx is in trouble now and he’s about to get JACKED OFF!

HE: NOT TODAY!

Onyx drives his elbow back with ferocity and almost knocks Jackson out cold upon impact. Jackson staggers into the corner and Onyx almost crushes him with a running splash before demonstrating his strength by bench pressing the world champion into the air…

JT: That is some feat of strength…

HE: AND WHAT ABOUT THAT!

Onyx parades Jackson around the ring and then he drops him through the air and catches him with a modified spear/spinebuster…..Onyx kneels for a moment and then nods his head………………..1………………..2……………..3!

JR: Not quite….

HE: But the body of Jackson Jackson has taken such a beating….surely he cannot withstand much more…

Onyx stands and gets in the face of the referee, demanding that he count faster and crown him the champion, but the official stands his ground and then shoves Onyx away. The crowd cheer as the referee warns Onyx about his conduct…

JT: Onyx does not want to lose his opportunity at being world champion on a disqualification….I’m not sure his ego would ever get over it…

Onyx sneers at the referee and then shakes his head and turns away. Jackson Jackson has tries to crawl from the ring to safety but Onyx just reaches through and begins to drag his opponent up to the middle rope…

JR: And we know what happens here….Onyx knows Jackson is all but done…

HE: He will be after this….EXTINCTION!

Onyx prepares for the hangman’s DDT but Jackson steps off the ropes at the final moment and then drops back, making sure Onyx guillotines himself across the ropes. Jackson crawls to the corner and uses the turnbuckle to help himself up before scaling the ropes to the top…

JT: Jackson going high risk here…..

JR: I don’t know how wise this is…

Jackson is clearly hurting as he drags himself up to the top rope. He prepares to leap but Onyx is already back up and he swipes the legs of Jackson, crotching him up top. Onyx climbs onto the turnbuckle now….

JT: This is not a good position for either man….

HE: Onyx in the driver’s seat though, he’s thinking superplex….

JR: OH MY GOD WHAT A COUNTER!

Onyx prepares for a huge superplex but Jackson amazingly floats over the shoulder of Onyx and then drags him off the top rope into a crushing backstabber. Both men are in a world of pain but Jackson is able to push himself up…

JT: SPANISH FLY….THAT WILL DO IT!

Jackson drills the challenger into the mat and he hooks both legs for good measure…

…..2
……….3!

JR: STILL NOT ENOUGH….WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TONIGHT?!

Once again there is disbelief in the arena as the referee signals a two count. The cameras pan in on Jackson Jackson, who is resting against the ropes, and the champion blinks back the confusion before clambering to his feet. Damion Onyx doesn’t seem to know what day it is…

JT: These men have put so much into this….both have suffered injuries, they have to have….but this is about being the man, about being number one, the 6CW World Champion….and you can see what it means, what they are willing to give…

Jackson stumbles over to Onyx and he attempts to set him up for the pumhandle…

JR: Onyx, one way or another, is getting Jacked Off…

HE: He’s fighting it…

Onyx refuses to let Jackson get his grip and then uses his superior power to break free. He drives a heavy boot into Jackson’ stomach and then flips him up for a dominator powerbomb…

JT: Jackson fighting it…

Jackson kicks his legs in a frenzy and manages to drop off the back. Onyx spins around and the champion lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before running off the ropes…

HE: END OF DAYS….END OF TITLE REIGN!

From nowhere Onyx uses Jackson’s momentum to scoop him into his arms and nails the sickening inverted STO. He rolls Jackson over…

….2
…………….3!

HE: WE HAVE A NEW….

JT: NO WE DON’T!

Roars and cheers echo all around the Emirates Arena as Jackson Jackson finds the wherewithal to kickout before the completion of the three count. Damion Onyx is beside himself…

HE: How? Had to be a slow count….just had to be….

JR: Jackson Jackson’s heart will never be questioned again after tonight….win, lose or draw…

Onyx grabs the referee by the front of the shirt, eyes bulging, and shakes him with fury. The official pulls himself free and issues a final warning…

JT: Onyx is losing it here….he can’t put Jackson down and he has no idea what to do next….

HE: Stay focused, Damion….he’s there for the taking….keep your cool and you will be the world champion, it is written in the stars…

Onyx looks like he wants to throttle the referee but he composes himself and then turns away. Jackson Jackson is trying to stand but is having real difficulty…

JR: From this position you have to believe it is only a matter of time….Onyx has broken the champion down….

Jackson puts his hand out on Onyx’ midsection, steadying himself, but Onyx takes the opportunity to grab the arm of his opponent….

HE: ONYX LOCK!

Jackson immediately senses the danger of the kimura and he runs forward, clattering both of them into the turnbuckle. Jackson yanks his arm free and then scores with a leaping kick to the face of Onyx before lifting him up top…

JT: Jackson taking yet another risk…

HE: One of these is going to come back to haunt him…

Jackson climbs up onto the turnbuckle as well and he rocks Onyx back with right hands and European uppercuts before jumping into the air….

JR: FRANKEN….OH MY LORD!

Jackson attempts a top rope hurricanrana but Onyx catches him upon his shoulders and then jumps from the top rope with a devastating sit-down powerbomb, the impact of which sends Jackson flying across the ring…

JT: Jackson Jackson is out cold here…..Damion Onyx just needs a cover and he’s the world champion….

HE: Cmon, Damion….you can hurt tomorrow, right now is the moment….

Onyx needs a moment to bring himself round and then he scrambles across the ring….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:04 pm

*Crowd cheer

JR: I don’t think Jackson knew anything about that….

JT: Might have just saved his championship, albeit inadvertently….

Onyx is just about to pull Jackson into the cover when the world champion rolls under the bottom rope and drops to the floor. Onyx slumps against the ropes, looking crestfallen….

JT: Onyx hasn’t got time to feel sorry for himself here…..Jackson Jackson is still out of it…

JR: Needs to get him back in and finish this…

Onyx gives himself a pep talk and then he rolls under the ropes. He uses his powerlifting expertise to haul Jackson Jackson into his arms and places him on the apron. Jackson is out of it but still has the instinct to kick out and try to throw punches…

JT: Jackson doing whatever it takes to avoid going back in the ring….he knows he can’t keep Onyx off of him…

HE: EXTINCTION….YES!

Onyx suddenly snaps and he grabs Jackson before pulling him off the apron into the sickening implant hangman’s DDT on the solid concrete floor. The crowd look stunned as Onyx just sits there for a moment, a smug grin slowly crossing his face…

JR: And just like that, it ended….

HE: Get him up, Damion…..you’ve done it…

The referee is leant through the ropes and ordering Onyx to bring the action back in the ring. The official starts to count…

JT: Onyx needs to get that deadweight of the champion back in the ring before the ten count….he does that and he leaves tonight as the 6CW Champion….Jackson Jackson is out…

JR: Jackson needs medical attention, his skull could be crushed…

JT: Onyx has used a lot of energy tonight but he just needs one last lift…

Onyx slaps life into his legs and arms before bending down and hauls Jackson into his grasp again. He staggers forward to the apron and pushes him under the bottom rope before rolling in himself on the count of six…

HE: I told you all….

….2
……..3!

JR: Damion Onyx is the new 6CW Champion, ladies and gentlemen….

JT: They called him a rookie and that is exactly why….what a huge mistake…

Onyx believes he has won the match but the referee drags his arm down and points to Jackson Jackson’s left hand, which is clasped around the bottom rope. Onyx looks ready to lose it but then he shoves the official aside and rushes over, grabbing Jackson by the foot and drags him away from the ropes…..

JR: Second time lucky….

Jackson, in desperation, reaches up and grabs Onyx’ head before dragging him down into an inside cradle……………………….1…………………………2……………….kickout. Onyx storms back to his feet, fury in his eyes, and he drives his knee right into the jaw of Jackson before gutwrenching him up into a powerbomb position and spins him around 360….

*Crowd boo

JT: That really wasn’t Onyx’ intention there…

As Jackson is spun around by Onyx his trailing leg catches the referee in the jaw and knocks him down. Onyx throws Jackson down on the canvass and quickly tries to revive the referee…

JR: Onyx knows he is so close….Jackson is still barely on this planet….

Onyx stares at the downed referee and then at Jackson Jackson, who is still seeing stars, before rolling from the ring. The crowd’s boos grow louder as Onyx grabs the 6CW Championship belt…

JT: Can’t get the job done himself so now he has to resort to this? This is not the kind of world champion we want…

HE: Damion Onyx will do whatever it takes….to me that is a worthy world champion….that is the man to lead this company….

JR: Jackson Jackson has no idea what is coming….almost ironic that his title reign is about to be ended by his own championship belt…..

HE: Beautifully poetic…..AHHHHHH!

Onyx rolls back in and he screams at Jackson to stand before swinging the belt at his skull, only for Jackson to duck at the final second and then he kicks his opponent in the stomach….

JT: ONYX JUST GOT JACKED OFF!

Jackson drills the challenger with the “pumphandle flatliner” and then he crawls over and tries to shake the referee awake. Jackson heads over and makes the cover…

….2
………3!

JR: Jackson Jackson should be retaining his world title here….

HE: He shouldn’t have knocked the referee out then….

JT: You know it was an accident….

Jackson looks back over to the referee, who is just stirring, and he shakes his head in disappointment. The champion heads back over to check on the referee again….

JT: What a match this has been….both men have put so much into this bout….but only one can leave as the 6CW Champion…

JR: What a way to kick off 2020 for 6CW….

HE: IT’S ABOUT TO GET BETTER!

*Ultra boos

Jackson stumbles back over to Onyx and then the challenger responds with a sickening low-blow. Jackson is doubled up in agony as Onyx clambers up and underhooks both of his arms before lifting him off the floor for a huge implanted DDT…

HE: EXTINCTION MARK 2…..HE CAN’T DO THAT!

*Crowd pop

Jackson fights against the grip of Damion Onyx and he manages to swing out of his clutches before delivering a huge kick between the legs of the challenger. Jackson then picks the 6CW Championship belt off the floor and he slams it into the skull of Damion Onyx, spinning him around…

JT: Damion Onyx is about get REALLY JACKED OFF!

Cheers ring all around the arena as Jackson connects with the pumphandle tombstone piledriver in the centre of the ring. Jackson throws the championship belt from the ring as he makes the cover….the revived referee sliding to make the cover….

HE: No….this can’t be happening….he cheated….

JT: He beat Onyx at his own game….

…..2
……………3!

JR: HE DID IT….HE BEAT THE ODDS ONCE AGAIN!

The crowd count along with the referee’s count and they make their joy known as the bell sounds to end the contest. “Take me to the hospital” is blaring through the speakers….

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…………………..and STILL 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…..Jaaaaaaaaaccccccccksssssoooonnnn Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccckkkkkssssooooonnnnn!

JT: He had to walk through hell tonight….I’m pretty sure he is suffering from a very bad concussion….but Jackson Jackson is still your 6CW Champion….he’s still the man…

JR: After he took that DDT out on the concrete I thought that was it….I don’t think he’s been focused since that point……but the champion’s instinct kicked in and somehow, someway he got the job done….

JT: That and a huge rookie mistake by Damion Onyx….Onyx is going to kick himself when he watches the tape back because he should be leaving here tonight….but he did not take his chance and that is what separates champions and challengers….Jackson took his chance and he remains at the summit of the mountain….my God, what a main event…..what a way to end our first show of 2020!

HE: Are we going to talk about the blatant cheating?

JR: Onyx brought the belt in the ring….he tried to use it, he’s the one who low-blowed Jackson first….Onyx broke just as many rules, he just couldn’t capitalise on it….Jackson showed he can play many different games here tonight and master them all….this is his night…..

Jackson is on his knees and it is clear that he isn’t fully focused, his eyes have a glazed over look to them, as the referee places the 6CW Championship belt in his hands. Jackson cradles his most prized possession…

JT: Jackson has successfully defended his title for the first time….he begins 2020 as he ended 2019, as the 6CW Champion…..but he will know that when one challenger is defeated, the line starts again….already they will be circling….already there will be a target on his back…

Jackson suddenly jumps up to his feet and he staggers to the ropes and swings the 6CW Championship belt at someone trying to get in the ring….

HE: You were saying?

Varyag pulls away at the final moment and backs up the walkway with a smirk on his face. The crowd are booing as Jackson beckons the big man to come and fight him…

JT: I don’t think Jackson is in any shape for this fight right now…

JR: I don’t think he has any choice….WORLD EATER!

Jackson turns away from the ropes and he is popped into the air by Liam Wood before the destructive knee explodes into his jaw, leaving him completely unconscious. Liam Wood stands over the world champion, no trace of emotion on his face…

HE: Jackson Jackson must have known this was coming….

JT: He knew Liam Wood was in his future….Wood has a guaranteed world title shot….I just don’t think anyone was expecting it right now….especially after what Wood went through himself tonight…

JR: Ever the opportunist….Wood is here to put Jackson and the rest of 6CW on notice….

Wood bends down and he grabs the 6CW Championship belt. He takes a long look at it, his sinister eyes unblinking, and then he throws the belt on Jackson’s chest. Wood rises and raises his briefcase in the air as the crowd continue to boo. Varyag remains on the walkway, applauding his boss.

JT: Not the way we were anticipating ending this show folks….our first show of 2020 but here you have it…

HE: A glimpse into the future….Liam Wood is coming for the 6CW Championship and there is nothing that anyone can do about it….Jackson Jackson just saw his fate….

JR: What a night it has been, what a show….thank you for joining us everyone and we’ll see you in ten days for all the fallout from tonight as we take one step closer to Genesis…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down