The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th December (Iron Man Finale)

+9
Uryu Ishida
The Last Outlaw
Perfect Jack
Good Golly I'm Olly
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
TwisT
Marky
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th December  (Iron Man Finale) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th December (Iron Man Finale)

Post by JJJohnson Tue 26 Nov 2019, 12:18 pm

Live from Emirates Arena, Glasgow
Start time: TBA
Official theme song: ‘Finale’ by Madeon

Pre-Show

Angelo Trust vs Dante Phoenix vs Karl Kramer

Main Show

*Hero’s 6CW Contract Signing

Bout 1
Iron Man Semi-Final
Damion Onyx vs O’Callaghan

Bout 2
James McManus vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 3
Iron Man Semi Final
Jackson Jackson vs Marty Helms

Bout 4
Perfect Jack vs Ricky Nelson

Bout 5
Ladder Match
Number One Contender (6CW Championship)
Cerberus vs Engel Harlequin vs Jimmy Phillips vs Liam Wood vs Scott Harris vs Vincent Costello

Main Event
6CW World Heavyweight Championship
Iron Man Finale
??? vs ???

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th December  (Iron Man Finale) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th December (Iron Man Finale)

Post by Marky Tue 26 Nov 2019, 12:34 pm

Christy James is backstage with a microphone in her hand

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Iron Man Tournament Semi Finalist, Jackson Jackson

The crowd cheers as Jackson Jackson gingerly walks onto camera, his neck bandaged up and he is in a little discomfort as he holds his throat. He moves his head slowly from side to side to stretch his neck muscles

CJ: So my first question, after the heinous attack from Engel Harlequin after your Quarter Final victory via disqualification, how are you holding up ahead of your semi final and potential final?

Jackson raises his finger to Christy to get her to wait a moment, he reaches into his bag and pulls out a children's Speak and Spell toy. Jackson types into the Speak and Spell.

Jackson: I-AM-OK. TOLD-YOU-ENGEL-WOULD-CHOKE. BIG-MATCH-JACKSON-STRIKES-AGAIN.

CJ: Okay... How confident do you feel going into the last four, and going up against Marty Helms in the semi final?

Jackson types into his Speak and Spell, as Christy stands there feeling slightly awkward at the length of the pause

Jackson: IT-WONT-BE-EASY. I-KNOW-I-CAN-WIN. EVEN-WITH-NO-VOICE-AND-A-CRUSHED-LARYNX. I-WILL-DEFEAT-MARTY.

Jackson motions for Christy to wait a second as he types some more

Jackson: I-WILL-BE-YOUR-NEW-WORLD-6CW-WORLD-HEAVYWEIGHT-CHAMPION-OF-THE-WORLD-WORLD-WORLD-WORLD-WORLD-WORLD-WORLD

Jackson repeatedly smacks the Speak and Spell as it is stuck in a loop saying the word World, before the Speak and Spell dies, Jackson throws it into the wall and throws his arms up in disgust

CJ: So, can I ask, if you're able to answer, will you be at one hundred percent going into your Semi Final? And what are you going to do next in your preparation?

Jackson motions for a pen and paper to be handed to him, and eventually somebody obliges. Jackson writes hurriedly, before handing the paper to Christy

CJ: "I will be as close to 100% as possible. But right now, I am off to get a new Speak and Spell."

Jackson bows and walks away, leaving Christy bemused

CJ: Jackson Jackson everybody.

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th December  (Iron Man Finale) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th December (Iron Man Finale)

Post by TwisT Tue 26 Nov 2019, 4:51 pm

Karl Kramer is walking backstage with his casual attire on and carrying a gym bag. He goes through numerous corridors before he finds the exit. As soon as he steps out, he is met with 6CW fans that have waited there. Photos are taken and autograph books are thrust in his face as Kramer smiles.

KK: My word! What a circus! No doubt! You buddies here to see ol’ Cannonball? Well the man is here, yes sir.

Kramer spends a long time having his photograph taken with various fans and signing the autograph books. Suddenly, a fan spots another 6CW superstar leaving from a different exit and the crowd all rush away, leaving Kramer alone. He shouts out after them.

KK: Yo buddies, I hope you enjoyed the show! Make sure you come see Cannonball at the PPV! It is going to be great!

Kramer makes sure everyone has gone before taking a deep sigh. He picks up his gym bag and walks onward away from the building and into the car park. Suddenly, his mobile phone starts ringing, but he ignores it and carries on walking with a snarl on his face.

As the phone stops ringing, we see some headlights appear behind Kramer and a limo slowly starts following him. We see Kramer’s eyes drop and he shakes his head slightly, while still walking. Hs mobile phone goes off again and Kramer ignores it and quickens his pace. The limo goes past Kramer and stops. Wearily he trudges toward it and drops his gym bag. The passenger window opens loudly, but we cannot see who is inside. Kramer doesn’t turn around, but merely shakes his head again.

KK: You have a serious death wish.

We can hear laughter coming from inside the car that makes Kramer grit his teeth. Then a voice speaks.

??: That death wish as you call it started years ago. What I call business others would call it a serious lack of self-preservation. For instance, it is not often you get smashed through your own office desk for the greater good. How is Uryu by the way and that sweet girl?

Karl still doesn’t turn around.

KK: Who?

??: Uryu? One of 6CW’s finest. Surely you know who that is? Or have you neglected being sociable yet again? I told you Karl, you must do everything you can to fit in.

Kramer smirks.

KK: Is that what you call it? P*ssing people off and kissing backsides? How has that worked for you? Reliving the many times you sh*t on your own doorstep and are now merely a footnote in this place’s history…...

Kramer turns and puts his head in the window.

KK:……your hired wheels isn’t fooling me one bit.

Kramer picks up his bag and starts to walk off. The limo follows alongside him and we can here the voice continuing to speak.

??: I love the gimmick by the way. Man of the people with a gangster twang. A cross between Anthony Grace and JJ Johnson. You really did study 6CW’s rulebook 101 before coming here didn’t you? What was wrong with just being yourself? Why did you have to go full r*tard?

Kramer doesn’t answer and continues walking.

??: I heard what Wood said to you. Even this new guy Trust was ripping you to shreds. Do you think that happy fun man act is going to get you anywhere? You aren’t talk of the town right now Karl. It is only going to mean you get to be the poster boy for mental health issues.

Kramer points to the window without moving his gaze.

KK: I am exactly where I want to be….out of sight and out of mind. I have money from the show and money coming in for the pay per view. It’s all I need, and I don’t care how I get it.

He quickens his pace and the car accelerates to keep up.

??: Look Karl, stop yes? Please? Just answer me one question.

Kramer drops his bag again and turns to the car.

KK: What?

There is a cough.

??: Well….do you still get the same PPV bonus if you appear on the pre-show?

Kramer’s neck bulges and his face goes red. He just stands there for a moment seething, before picking up his gym bag and marching off again. We can hear the laughter inside the limo as it again starts to follow Kramer.

??: I am sorry, but it is a valid question is it not? If making money is your prime motivation then isn’t it better to make yourself slightly marketable? Even the dirt sheets have stopped talking about you…. everyone is bored. So what if you have a famous 6CW relative? Wouldn’t be the first time a family in 6CW caused issues. I should know, I used to work for the worst!

Karl stops and turns to the car raging.

KK: You just don’t f*cking get it do you? It is nothing to do with you! Once they found that out, they keep digging some more. Then everything will be blown wide open. Karl Kramer came to 6CW not because of some f*ucked up uncle. But because he nearly killed a man and the only way he got away with it was by running away as far as possible.

The passenger scoffs.

??: Which man? Your strongman friend or Vincent? Because he still carries that scar you know.

Kramer puts his hands on the roof of the car and seethes.

KK: Well f*ck him and f*ck you.

He smashes his fist down on the car causing a noticeable dent. Kramer turns around with his head bowed and breathing heavily. There is a long silence before the voice speaks again.

??: You know I couldn’t find you until you started using your real name. All those competitions you did, all the uproar you caused. Drug cheat scandals and assaulting fellow competitors….

A tutting sound comes from the car.

??: A new makeover wasn’t going to keep them away for long. Mohawk or no mohawk. The past has a habit of catching up on you but the sooner you realise it has nothing to do with your name the better. Maybe you should stop running away from who you are and embrace who you could be.

Kramer sighs and sits on the pavement with his head bowed.

KK: I had no choice. Frost wasn’t going to take any chances with this new venture, so everyone had to be checked and double checked. There is not a lot a man like me can do. 6CW seemed the easy way out as I could make the money I needed quickly. I was amazed when I got that contract though. No experience, no talent, just the look.

The passenger laughs.

??: Sometimes that is all you need in this business. But what was that about needing money…...?

Kramer looks to one side.

KK: I owe some men a lot of money. You know, the kinda guys you hang out with.  And I need it for other reasons too. Hard to kick a habit that easily.

Kramer gets up off the pavement and walks toward the car.

KK: But you listen when I say, I don’t need your help and I don’t want your help. So if you think you can use me to get back here……

Kramer is stopped before he finishes.

??: I can do what I like Karl. A man of my talents has many uses. You lost the battle as soon as you felt I needed you in the first place. The Cannonball is not main event. The Cannonball is not championship material. The Cannonball is doomed to fail. Like you said before in that stupid little voice you cook up……. you need to walk the path first buddy.

The car window slowly goes up.

??: Answer your phone Karl….

The limo slowly drives off leaving Kramer staring at its back lights.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 28 Nov 2019, 1:42 pm

*The scene opens with Angelo Trust already in the ring. Balloons are fitted to every turnbuckle, a red carpet draped across the floor and huge pictures of Jackson Jackson are set up. Trust stands, dressed in a full tuxedo, in the middle of a ring full of microphone stands. He coughs politely to get some quiet and then speaks

AT: First of all, before all the formalities start, I would like to thank Miss Jessica for arranging it so my match could be on the pre-show. This is an important night for me and my best friend Jackson Jackson as we look to be crowned the 6CW World Champion of the World. By moving my match to the pre-show, we can get that formality out of the way and then I can get myself together to be ringside in the corner of my best friend against first Marty Helms and then secondly either Daniel Bryan or Conor McGregor.

HL: Wait a minute

JT: I don't think he's joking...

JR: The kid ain't right

*He continues

AT: Eventually, Karlo and...look, can I address something? Dante Phoenix is the worst name any wrestler in 6CW has ever had!

*The crowd begin to boo

AT: Yes, I know, I truly am the king of kings. But Dante Phoenix?! It's worst than Robin Reborn! It's worse than Lion, for goodness sake. That guy really needs to open a baby book or something...

*A Robin Reborn chant begins and becomes thunderous. The place is at capacity and every man, woman and child is chanting for former 6CW Champion Robin Reborn. The doors start to come off their hinges as the noise escalates to almost dangerous levels. Trust covers his ears

JT: THIS IS INSANE, THESE FANS LOVE ROBIN REBORN MORE THAN ANYONE I'VE EVER HEARD

JR: THIS IS ROBIN REBORN x2,000,000!!!!

HL: MY EARS! MY EARS! I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS! HELP ME!!

*The Reborn chants continue, not abating. There is blood pouring from the ears of some fans, but they don't care: their love for Reborn cannot be contained. Some are rolling on the floor, in agony but still screaming for Robin Reborn

JT: IF I DIDN'T HAVE THESE HEADPHONES, MY GOD I THINK I'D BE DEAD

JR: DEAF?!

JT: DEAD, JR! D E A D DEAD!

*Trust is on the floor in the ring, but the chants are continuing. Some women have fainted, a baby has been born and is chanting something close to the name on everyone's lips

AT: PLEASE...STOP

*With the noise continuing, Nick Clegg runs out to the ramp, begging people to stop

JT: It's no use, the most popular man in wrestling is going to be the death of us all

*The fire alarm goes off and the sprinklers come to life. Eventually, the dousing of water seems to calm people down. Dripping wet, Trust whips off the suit like a stripper to reveal a second, somehow dry tuxedo on underneath.

AT: Outrageous. Anyway...Dante Phoenix is a stupid name

*The boos return

AT: Dante means "Enduring" and Phoenix, well we all know a phoenix rises again from the flames. An enduring phoenix that is constantly rising again. How on the nose..?

*A respectful, but relatively sane Dante Phoenix chant begins. The baby does not participate.

AT: I've been wanting to get that off my chest ever since he started rubbing his crotch on my arm during matches.

*Trust blinks in confusion as the fans boo

JR: He isn't really suggesting..?

JT: This kid is something else

AT: But, I want to get away from my little warm-up match. As you saw during your sing-song there, we have some special guests. You've been tweeting all week in support, ready HASHTAG a song for Jackson. It's been a tough week but...

*Jackson stops, first curiously and then incredulously as he begins to hear a "Jackson Hate This" chant

AT: JACKSON HAS BEEN IN HOSPITAL FOR THOUSANDS OF MINUTES THIS WEEK AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK! IT'S A WONDER HE ESCAPED FROM YOUR VIRUS FILLED SCOTTISH HOSPITALS!

*The chant turns to N H S, N H S, N H S like the NXT chant

AT: I told him to go private...

*More boos

AT: Shut up and let me honour my best friend. Introducing first, all the way from, I dunno, Leeds? Welcome Lucas Radebe, Phil Babb and Michael Duberry!

*Out walk the three footballers and they get a surprisingly polite welcome. As they begin to walk down, Trust wastes no time

AT: Following them, a dream team if I've ever heard it: Paris Jackson and A Picture of Sting!

*There's basically no noise for this as the Paris sheepishly walks out holding a picture of Sting.

AT: And here's our chorus: Andy Caddick, Mark Nicholas, Nick Clegg and the band Marillion!

*They walk out together, waving to fans and rushing to join the bewildered group that is huddled in the ring

AT: And finally, we welcome the main event. Being accompanied by special guest, ex-WWE superstar and future hall of famer Eva Marie, it's ANDY...WILLIAMS!

*Eva Marie gets a huge pop and an EVA MARIE chant, to the tune of the NEW DAY ROCKS chant is loud as she holds Andy Williams by the arm and walks him down the ramp to the ring. They all come together to stand behind mics, all behind Angelo Trust

AT: Wow, what a group. Band Aid looks a pretty sad little act now, huh Geldof? What do you and Garfield have against Mondays anyway? But whilst Bob writes silly songs about days of the week, this song has a really tough subject matter. All of us here support the Victims of Attacks by Ghastly and Insane Narcissistic Anarchists Society. We hope that that clown Engel, the reason we have been forced to set up the Victims of Attacks by Ghastly and Insane Narcissistic Anarchists Society gets his comeuppance soon, hopefully by world champion Jackson. Everyone in V.A.G.I.N.A.S deserves to see him Jacked Off.

*He turns to clap to the "singers" behind him, who all look at him in puzzlement and then politely clap to a laughing crowd

HL: What an honourable young man. I'd never heard of V.A.G.I.N.A.S but I'll certainly be doing my research when I get home.

AT: Finally, it's time. Here's our little song for you, Jackson. Sending Our Love At First Bell

*The lights dim and a piano starts to play and the song starts

Andy Williams:  music There's a pain in my heart, rings as loud as first bell, for that poor little guy, who's stuck hurting like hell music

Lucas Radebe, Phil Babb and Michael Duberry: music Though we can't get him out, we'll do the next best thing music

Mark Nicholas and Andy Caddick: music  We go on TV and sing, sing, siiiiiinggggg!

Everyone together: music And we're sending our at first belll music
A Picture of Sting: All the way there.
Everyone together: music We're sending our love at first bell music
A Picture of Sting: To that bell!

*The song is interrupted as "Take me to the Hospital" by The Prodigy plays and the fans rise to their feet

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 29 Nov 2019, 10:07 am

The air fills with boos as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die begins to play and the lights in the Emirates Arena fade to black. Just moments later a single spotlight appears on the stage causing the fans to boo even more as Liam Wood appears on the stage accompanied by former Death Squad member and now Wood's enforcer Varyag.

HE: Here he is, a man who has had nothing but obstacle after obstacle and was finally, unfairly knocked out of the Iron Man Tournament...it's a disgrace!

JT: Really? He was happy enough to distract people and get involved...some would say it's karma!

JR: The fans making themselves heard tonight, they are clearly not fans of these two men and their actions that saw Scott Harris left badly beaten meaning he couldn't participate in his match that night.

Wood walks towards the ring with purpose as the looming figure of Varyag follows close behind, the fans boo both men but Wood's tendency to soak in their hate seems lacking today as walks past without a second thought. Wood then grabs a mic and quickly makes his way under the bottom rope, Varyag remaining on the outside near the commentary desk.

Wood:
The next time I set foot in this ring I get the chance to right a wrong and book myself a shot at something that should have been mine a long, long, long time ago...the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship!

The fans boo as Wood pauses causing Wood to smirk, finally soaking in the hatred the fans have for him a little

Wood:
You can boo all you want but at the end of the day, it doesn't mean a goddamn thing because nothing is going to stop me climbing that ladder and winning that match...not Engel Harlequin, not Vincent Costello, not Jimmy Phillips, not Cerberus and not Scott Harris...

The boos for Wood quickly change in to cheers as the name of Scott Harris is mentioned. Wood attempts to carry on his speech but chants of 'need more Harris' begin to build up which seems to throw Wood off his game, causing him to pause once again. With this the cheers and chants get even bigger as the fans chant for the man whose interference played a part in Wood being knocked out of the Iron Man Tournament.

Wood:
...this match is my...it's my destiny...and nothing is going to stop me...

The fans, realising that Wood is flustered get even louder. The chants for Harris are now deafening but Wood takes a second, composes himself and powers through

Wood:
...At the Ironman finale I will show the world that I am the man who will always get the job done, I will beat five other men and claim my spot as the number one contender to something that should already be over my shoulder. I am the man who has proven time and time again that I cannot be stopped, each and every time you idiots doubt me I make a comeback, I overcome the odds and I do the impossible-

The fans continue to try and distract Wood, this time getting him to stop talking again. Wood quickly scowls and grits his teeth but ends up losing his cool, his confident appearance quickly turning in to one of anger.

Wood:
You know what, screw this...I come out here week after week and I put my body on the goddamn line for what?! To have a bunch of inbreds treat me like an a**hole?! I am the greatest wrestler this company has had the luck to see and this is how I am treated?! It's pathetic!
You see, I hear what everyone says and it just cements it in my head and everyone but me is a f***ing idiot. I came back for this reboot and week after week I was being attacked or distracted yet I'm the evil one?! How does that even work?

Since coming back I've had every single match have someone else involved...if it wasn't that wannabe gangster Costello it was Scott f***ing Harris. I'm the one being attacked yet you still treat me like I'm the one in the wrong.

The fans boo Wood who is still angry and continues to rant

Wood:
I saw all over Twitter this week that I was evil for having Varyag beat Scott Harris in to a bloody pulp, apparently I'm a coward because I have someone else do it. Apparently when he attacked me during my match with Cannonball that was fine and him costing me my quarter final match was ok too but for me to get revenge and teach him a lesson...that's when it goes to far.

I'm sick of hypocrites...and that's why I'm out here.

Wood turns to the commentary table and stares at the three men sitting down, a scowl is etched in to his face as he speaks

Wood:
Jeff...get your ass in this ring...now.

The camera cuts to a the commentary team Jeff Thadeus is white with fear and Jack Reynolds and Henry Lloyd are in complete shock. Jeff doesn't move and continues to look terrified as Wood nods at Varyag.

JT: What d-d-oes he w-w-w-want w-w-with me-

Jeff is barely able to finish his sentence as Varyag drags him from his chair and throws him in to the ring. Jeff attempts to scramble away but Wood quickly places a foot on his chest, pinning him to the ground. Wood nods at Varyag again who gets in to the ring and pulls Jeff up, holding him in place and holding a mic to his mouth. Wood stands in silence, pacing slowly adding to the tension before Jeff attempts to speak.

JT: Liam man, what's going on-

Jeff is quickly cut off by Wood who loses it

Wood:
Shut the hell up!

You see, I get the fans being idiots...it's in their nature but when 6CW officials and staff members are idiots then that's what really p¡sses me off. The fans are wrong most of the time but they trick themselves in to thinking they know stuff about this business...they don't, but they can sometimes be forgiven for thinking they do.

You thought Jeff...you have no excuse for being such a f***ing idiot.

Wood pauses, motioning for Jeff to speak. Jeff speaks but is clearly very nervous and confused

JT: Liam, I promise I have no idea what you mean...I'm sorry-

Wood smirks

Wood:
So you don't know what you did but you're sorry?! Pathetic...just as I thought, another kiss ass who will do and say whatever he thinks will get him the furthest, I can see how you got your job now you pathetic little suit. Let me refresh your memory...

Wood motions towards the titatron and a clip from last weeks show which aired just after Wood and Varyag's attack Scott Harris

JT: We just saw Harris get viciously assaulted in the backstage area by Liam Wood…..I’m not sure he’s in any position to compete here…

JR: Last we saw he was being attended to by medics….if they don’t clear him then he won’t be out here…

HE: It is the least he deserves after what he did….he’s the reason Liam Wood is no longer in the race for the world championship…

JT: What goes around, comes around…

The clip ends and Wood quickly begins to speak

Wood:
So there you have it...apparently me getting knocked out of the tournament was karma, apparently according to you in all your wisdom...I deserved to be knocked out, I deserved to lose that match and I deserved to lose my shot at the 6CW title.

Despite not getting involved physically with Harris you think that I deserved to have him attack me two matches in a row? Just like these fans you think that violence towards me makes Harris a good guy yet when I get revenge and defend myself...as I have every right to do...I'm a coward?!

Jeff shakes his head and struggles but is still held in place, he quickly pleads with Wood

JT: NO! NO! You got it all wrong! I was saying that Harris being attacked was karma...he cost you the match so you attacked him! You got it wrong...I promise!

Wood pauses, thinking for a second

JR: Do you buy that? Jeff seems to be genuine!

HR: I don't think it matters if we buy it or not, right now Varyag and Wood have Jeff is a bad position.

Back in the ring Wood nods and motions for Varyag to let Jeff go, Wood seems to believe his excuse. Wood even puts his hand on Jeff's shoulder and gives him a reassuring tap. Jeff thanks him and attempts to get out of the ring but Wood cuts him off

Wood:
So you think I'm stupid? You think I'm so paranoid that the world is against me and I don't know what's going on?!

Varyag quickly grabs Jeff and launches him towards Wood, as Jeff reaches Wood he's thrown in to the air and met with an earth shattering World Eater that knocks him out cold. Varyag that picks Jeff's limp lifeless body up and throws him through the ropes to the outside leaving Varyag and Wood stood tall in the ring alone.

EMT's quickly make their way to the ring side area and attend to Jeff who is clearly out for the count. As they do Wood speaks once again, his eyes locked on the steady camera.

Wood:
Let this be a warning to each and every one of you...if I am treated with respect then you have nothing to worry about but if you treat me like a punk, then I'll make sure to teach you a lesson that you never forget. Scott Harris, last week was a warning but it was NOTHING compared to what will happen if you continue to stand in my way.

This little obsession of yours needs to stop and it's up to you how it does. You can either find someone else to bother, take your place in the mid card and we can all be happy OR you can continue to push your luck, continue to cause me issues and I'll make sure that you are broken in half.

If you value your career I beg you to pick the first option...because if I need to, I will happily end it.

Wood lowers the mic and stands tall in the ring as we see Jeff Thadeus being lead away, still clearly not with it as the full damage of the World Eater can be see for the fans who rain down abuse at Wood.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Nov 2019, 2:02 pm

"Run This Town" plays as the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. Then O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air and walks down to the ring, avoiding members of the crowd while holding his arms out, walking with a swagger to the music. Once he reaches the ring apron, he walks to the camera side and surveys the front row, picking out the poorest looking member of the audience, goes to hand them a fifty pond note before tearing it up and laughing. He then grabs a chair from ringside, plants it in the middle of the ring, readjusts his python and smirks

O'Callaghan: "Where is Fleur? Fleur, come on love, get down here. I need to be interviewed..."

*There is around a minute of silence, whilst O'Callaghan fiddles with his nose before Fleur Michaels appears from behind the curtain, looking a little worse for wear clearly not ready to be called upon. She begins to walk down the ramp*

O'Callaghan: "Sheesh woman, you look like you've just been three rounds with the CHAMP CHAMP."

*O'Callaghan stands, and Michaels stops in her tracks*

O'Callaghan: "Go back and get yourself all dolled up babe, I'll do some talking until you get back here"

*O'Callaghan winks at the clearly embarassed Michaels, who heads back up the ramp. As she does, O'Callaghan can be seen mouthing "that's definitely her better side", before he resumes his seat in the middle of the ring*

O'Callaghan: "Now then, ladies, gentlemen and gender neutral humans, I present to you....the Fight for the Right winner....the only man to win Superstar and Rookie of the Year in the same year...the soon to be 6CW World Champion...that's right, it be me! Dublin's own champion, O'Callaghan!"

*O'Callaghan stands to take in acclaim, the arena is filled with silence and a smattering of boos*

O'Callaghan: "Sounds and looks good doesn't it"

*O'Callaghan looks at himself flexing on the titantron before resuming his seat*

O'Callaghan: "It appears Fleur won't be joining us for a while, so lets have a little chat about the resumption of 6CW. It's involved a lot of what happened in the old 6CW hasn't it really? Way too many Robin Reborn mentions, a lot of old has-beens returning to the fray and not enough Christy James doing interviews scantily dressed..."

*O'Callaghan smirks*

O'Callaghan: "...oh and of course a lot of yours truly, defeating the best that this company has to throw at him. An awful lot of winning for O'Callaghan...you really do love to see it."

*O'Callaghan pauses to make a heart shape with his hands, poorly it must be said*

O'Callaghan: "I mean it is of course no surprise. This is what I do, this is what I train every day for, this is as Randy Orton in 2004 would say, "my destiny". The bookies don't get rich by being stupid, I was the favourite to win this tournament from day one because I am the best pure wrestler this company has seen in its history. I've dispatched of former world champions, dispatched of fraudulent superstars such as that ponce Engel Harlequin and now I get the chance for some fresh meat this week."

*O'Callaghan readjusts in his seat*

O'Callaghan: "Now doing a little reading on Damion, I have to admit I like the cut of his jib. He's come into the company similar to myself, and made an impact, especially last week with a resounding victory over Cerberus. We may have different life philosophies, it appears he likes to shag snails and eat trees, but you put on the tape and this is a kid who clearly is talented."

*O'Callaghan now stares down the camera*

O'Callaghan: "The problem for Damion though, is he's been drawn against me in the semi finals. I know what I think his chances are, but seeing it appears young Fleur isn't reappearing, lets see if he'll join me in the ring for a cordial discussion about his upcoming loss on Monday 9th December."

*O'Callaghan swivels his chair round, looking up the ramp...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 29 Nov 2019, 3:10 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:*The scene opens with Angelo Trust already in the ring. Balloons are fitted to every turnbuckle, a red carpet draped across the floor and huge pictures of Jackson Jackson are set up. Trust stands, dressed in a full tuxedo, in the middle of a ring full of microphone stands. He coughs politely to get some quiet and then speaks

AT: First of all, before all the formalities start, I would like to thank Miss Jessica for arranging it so my match could be on the pre-show. This is an important night for me and my best friend Jackson Jackson as we look to be crowned the 6CW World Champion of the World. By moving my match to the pre-show, we can get that formality out of the way and then I can get myself together to be ringside in the corner of my best friend against first Marty Helms and then secondly either Daniel Bryan or Conor McGregor.

HL: Wait a minute

JT: I don't think he's joking...

JR: The kid ain't right

*He continues

AT: Eventually, Karlo and...look, can I address something? Dante Phoenix is the worst name any wrestler in 6CW has ever had!

*The crowd begin to boo

AT: Yes, I know, I truly am the king of kings. But Dante Phoenix?! It's worst than Robin Reborn! It's worse than Lion, for goodness sake. That guy really needs to open a baby book or something...

*A Robin Reborn chant begins and becomes thunderous. The place is at capacity and every man, woman and child is chanting for former 6CW Champion Robin Reborn. The doors start to come off their hinges as the noise escalates to almost dangerous levels. Trust covers his ears

JT: THIS IS INSANE, THESE FANS LOVE ROBIN REBORN MORE THAN ANYONE I'VE EVER HEARD

JR: THIS IS ROBIN REBORN x2,000,000!!!!

HL: MY EARS! MY EARS! I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS! HELP ME!!

*The Reborn chants continue, not abating. There is blood pouring from the ears of some fans, but they don't care: their love for Reborn cannot be contained. Some are rolling on the floor, in agony but still screaming for Robin Reborn

JT: IF I DIDN'T HAVE THESE HEADPHONES, MY GOD I THINK I'D BE DEAD

JR: DEAF?!

JT: DEAD, JR! D E A D DEAD!

*Trust is on the floor in the ring, but the chants are continuing. Some women have fainted, a baby has been born and is chanting something close to the name on everyone's lips

AT: PLEASE...STOP

*With the noise continuing, Nick Clegg runs out to the ramp, begging people to stop

JT: It's no use, the most popular man in wrestling is going to be the death of us all

*The fire alarm goes off and the sprinklers come to life. Eventually, the dousing of water seems to calm people down. Dripping wet, Trust whips off the suit like a stripper to reveal a second, somehow dry tuxedo on underneath.

AT: Outrageous. Anyway...Dante Phoenix is a stupid name

*The boos return

AT: Dante means "Enduring" and Phoenix, well we all know a phoenix rises again from the flames. An enduring phoenix that is constantly rising again. How on the nose..?

*A respectful, but relatively sane Dante Phoenix chant begins. The baby does not participate.

AT: I've been wanting to get that off my chest ever since he started rubbing his crotch on my arm during matches.

*Trust blinks in confusion as the fans boo

JR: He isn't really suggesting..?

JT: This kid is something else

AT: But, I want to get away from my little warm-up match. As you saw during your sing-song there, we have some special guests. You've been tweeting all week in support, ready HASHTAG a song for Jackson. It's been a tough week but...

*Jackson stops, first curiously and then incredulously as he begins to hear a "Jackson Hate This" chant

AT: JACKSON HAS BEEN IN HOSPITAL FOR THOUSANDS OF MINUTES THIS WEEK AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK! IT'S A WONDER HE ESCAPED FROM YOUR VIRUS FILLED SCOTTISH HOSPITALS!

*The chant turns to N H S, N H S, N H S like the NXT chant

AT: I told him to go private...

*More boos

AT: Shut up and let me honour my best friend. Introducing first, all the way from, I dunno, Leeds? Welcome Lucas Radebe, Phil Babb and Michael Duberry!

*Out walk the three footballers and they get a surprisingly polite welcome. As they begin to walk down, Trust wastes no time

AT: Following them, a dream team if I've ever heard it: Paris Jackson and A Picture of Sting!

*There's basically no noise for this as the Paris sheepishly walks out holding a picture of Sting.

AT: And here's our chorus: Andy Caddick, Mark Nicholas, Nick Clegg and the band Marillion!

*They walk out together, waving to fans and rushing to join the bewildered group that is huddled in the ring

AT: And finally, we welcome the main event. Being accompanied by special guest, ex-WWE superstar and future hall of famer Eva Marie, it's ANDY...WILLIAMS!

*Eva Marie gets a huge pop and an EVA MARIE chant, to the tune of the NEW DAY ROCKS chant is loud as she holds Andy Williams by the arm and walks him down the ramp to the ring. They all come together to stand behind mics, all behind Angelo Trust

AT: Wow, what a group. Band Aid looks a pretty sad little act now, huh Geldof? What do you and Garfield have against Mondays anyway? But whilst Bob writes silly songs about days of the week, this song has a really tough subject matter. All of us here support the Victims of Attacks by Ghastly and Insane Narcissistic Anarchists Society. We hope that that clown Engel, the reason we have been forced to set up the Victims of Attacks by Ghastly and Insane Narcissistic Anarchists Society gets his comeuppance soon, hopefully by world champion Jackson. Everyone in V.A.G.I.N.A.S deserves to see him Jacked Off.

*He turns to clap to the "singers" behind him, who all look at him in puzzlement and then politely clap to a laughing crowd

HL: What an honourable young man. I'd never heard of V.A.G.I.N.A.S but I'll certainly be doing my research when I get home.

AT: Finally, it's time. Here's our little song for you, Jackson. Sending Our Love At First Bell

*The lights dim and a piano starts to play and the song starts

Andy Williams:  music There's a pain in my heart, rings as loud as first bell, for that poor little guy, who's stuck hurting like hell music

Lucas Radebe, Phil Babb and Michael Duberry: music Though we can't get him out, we'll do the next best thing music

Mark Nicholas and Andy Caddick: music  We go on TV and sing, sing, siiiiiinggggg!

Everyone together: music And we're sending our at first belll music
A Picture of Sting: All the way there.
Everyone together: music We're sending our love at first bell music
A Picture of Sting: To that bell!

*The song is interrupted as "Take me to the Hospital" by The Prodigy plays and the fans rise to their feet

The crowd cheer as a figure emerges onto the stage while the music plays, Jackson Jackson has his wrestling attire on with a hooded faux fur gillet covering his face as he looks down at the floor. He does his usual pose, before taking his hood down...

JT: Wait... That's not Jackson Jackson!

HL: It looks like him though...

The crowd boo as the man who looks a bit like Jackson Jackson smirks, he has a microphone in his hand as he waits for the music to stop, with the people in the ring all staring at him. The fake Jackson begins to speak

Fake Jackson: Oh, right. The not being Jackson thing. I get ya. Jackson sends his love, when he heard this was happening all for him, he was absolutely overwhelmed by the outpouring of support. However, Jackson can't be here right now, he's preparing for his semi final in the 6CW World Championship Tournament against Minty Hearns. So as Mike Hill would say, "You've got the next best thing!"

The fake Jackson holds his arms out, expecting his poorly delivered wrestling reference to go down better, before continuing

Fake Jackson: Don't worry guys, it will be as if Jackson was here the whole time. Like Jackson, I'll be Jacking Off everybody that gets in my way!

Fake Jackson points at various members of the audience

Fake Jackson: I'll Jack you off, I'll Jack you off, and I'll Jack you off...

The crowd continue to boo as Fake Jackson does another Jackson pose badly, and then goes back to talking

Fake Jackson: Now, obviously my name is not Jackson Jackson. My name is Gary Smith. Obviously I know what you're thinking, what kind of name is Gary Smith? And naturally you're right. It's my stage name. My real name is far less extravagant. I hated it. Rex Dangerville. Ugh. Son of Clive and Doris Dangerville. Look at me, I'm rambling.

The crowd boo and a "this is awful" chant echoes around the Emirates Arena

Fake Jackson: Oh come on guys, their singing wasn't that bad. Also, it's for a good cause.

A heckle of "f*ck off yer bawbag" is heard on mic and the crowd laughs, Fake Jackson looks sad

Fake Jackson: But... But I had all the moves rehearsed...

Fake Jackson just shrugs in the direction of Angelo Trust, who has his head in his hands, and the crowd boo

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 02 Dec 2019, 2:13 pm

The Emirates Arena is full of fans waiting for the PPV. A loud cheer goes up when "O Fortuna" starts playing and Karl Kramer appears on the stage. He motions to the crowds cheers before walking down to the ring. He enters it and takes a moment to milk the positive reaction before talking confidently into a microphone.

KK: Wow, unreal! So unreal! No doubt that is the best music to Cannonballs ears! You people will rock this PPV!

The crowd cheer again as Kramer moves from side to side and nods his head.

KK: And the Cannonball wants to kick off this event with a bang! So that all the buddies followin' need to get with it! No shame being first, no doubt. We all lead the way! It is going to be a hell of a show and the show starts with Cannonball! Yes it does. Four long matches ago he was an unknown ridin' in a seas of icebergs. He hasn't sunk, no way and no how. This PPV is going to be one of many where the Cannonball makes his case for future trials. You see this story ain't endin' at Provin' Grounds. This story just moves on to a new chapter. Pages ain't been wrote yet but the Cannonball is the reference point movin' forward. He looks at this arena and drinks in the joy. Cannonball wants more of it! Cannonball lives for it. And goddamn Cannonball will do his baddest and meanest to get another taste of it!

Kramer runs the ropes and shouts out to the crowd as they pop. He then stares down the aisle.

KK: But this match also has other players yeah. Other men with tales. Cannonball was late to the party but now he is a fully payed up member of the VIP area. Cannonball ain't on the outside lookin' in no more.......he fully a part of whatever going's on these two got going on! So the best thing to do right now is let them have their say. Let Cannonball mediate before it escalates. The trio face off soon and Cannonball wants to hear where heads are at. He not going to say they can't me men. 'Coz men have battles to fight no doubt. But is hands going to be shaken or are hands going to slap. Cannonball wants to find out.

He steps away from the ropes but continues to look down the aisle.

KK: So let the world listen in as you testify. The ring is yours buddies. Make it happen....

Kramer lowers the mic and waits.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 03 Dec 2019, 11:34 am

Jackson Jackson - Your next 6CW Champion?

Jackson Jackson and Christy James are sat in an empty locker room at the Emirates Arena, both are sat in chairs, with a small desk between them which has two glasses of water on them. Jackson picks up both glasses of water and sips from both of them, one at a time.

CJ: Jackson Jackson, thank you for allowing me to be the interviewer for this insight into arguably the hottest star in 6CW right now, and lets get right into it off the bat, how's the throat?

Jackson grins, he takes another sip of water before clearing his throat quietly. Jackson speaks, and it is evident his voice is raspy and quiet as a result of the post match attack from Engel Harlequin last week.

Jackson: Part of why I agreed to an interview in this setting Christy, is the lack of background noise. I suffered a crushed Larynx after what Engel did with a steel chair, I lost some blood, I definitely lost my voice... But I did not lose the match. I did not lose my long term health. And I did not lose my chance at the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship. My throat is sore. I have the voice of a ninety year old man. But physically, I'm fine. I'm still able to train as I would normally, and I'm still able to prepare as I would normally. I just can't run my mouth as much as I'd like to...

Jackson smiles as Christy nods in approval

CJ: So, your semi final opponent. He's on a hell of a run at the moment. Marty Helms. What do you make of his recent actions, including his recruitment of James and Jenny McManus, and his targeted attacks on certain members of the 6CW Roster?

Jackson takes his time, he takes another sip of water and looks deep in thought as he responds

Jackson: Well. Marty and I go way back, The Four Hundred, with Marty, Liam Wood, Frank Horrigan and myself. All Champions in 6CW. All absolutely the standouts in our field. The only difference was, Marty never had to deal with Jackson Jackson on his previous rise through the roster. Jackson Jackson was pigeonholed into the Tag Team Division, with zero opportunities for singles championships. Jackson Jackson was penalised for being one of the best Tag Team wrestlers on the planet, and was not given the opportunities afforded to others. Marty was definitely good enough to be where he was, but he was not challenged to the capability that I have.

Jackson pauses and has some more water before continuing

Jackson: It's funny, all the teams we defeated as your 6CW World Tag Team Champions, some of those got opportunities at singles championships too. And yet, we were "just a tag team". I am proving that Jackson Jackson is not "just a tag team wrestler". I am worthy of being in this tournament, as I have proven by getting to the semi finals. But this isn't the end. I am not happy with only being in the semi finals. I am not happy only getting to the final. Success defines us, in any industry. And success is defined by Championships in this and every other sport in the world. I am a former, two time, 6CW World Tag Team Champion of the World. Marty Helms wants to make as many enemies as he possibly can, be it Cerberus, be it Uryu Ishida, Costello... The fact he has recruited James McManus changes nothing for me. I know James very well. I know James from his Parasite Killers days. I know James from the time we beat them to win the Tag Team Championships, and I know James from the times, notice the plural, times we beat them to retain the Tag Team Championships. McManus will always be tough, and aligned with Helms... That's a dangerous pairing. But I can handle McManus. And I can handle Helms.

Christy looks impressed as she moves onto her next question

CJ: Have you afforded yourself the right to look at the other semi final? And do you think they have the advantage, their semi final being first, giving them more time to recover ahead of the final?

Jackson immediately smirks, before having some more water and answering

Jackson: Can I get some more water please?

Jackson shakes his glass at a producer, who immediately refills the glass from a jug

Jackson: Many thanks. Now, the other semi final... Damion Onyx versus O'Callaghan... I don't particularly care who wins that match. I am Big Match Jackson for a reason. I can't explain why I am the bookies' favourite, I don't really know how odds work. I have gone from one of the longshots to becoming the favourite. I have remained undefeated, getting past some top guys in Vincent Costello and Engel Harlequin. I have raised my game and I will not stop until I am 6CW World Champion. Whoever wins out of Onyx the fluffer of Vegan Sausages, or O'Callaghan, they will have an advantage of having more rest between the semi final and the final. Marty Helms, he has an advantage against me, of having more experience in big singles matches, and having The McManuses in his corner. But maybe you should ask Jimmy Phillips what he did with his 6CW experience advantage. Maybe you should ask Vincent Costello what he did with his previous World Championship reign advantage. Maybe, you should ask Engel Harlequin, or his carer Johnny Chapless, what they did with their advantages over me. Back me into a corner and I will fight back. The warning to Onyx, O'Callaghan and Helms is simple. I am coming for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship. Get on board the Jackson Express. Choo choo mother*ckers.

Jackson drinks some more water as Christy asks another question

CJ: What does becoming 6CW World Heavyweight Champion mean to you?

Jackson grins

Jackson: A World 6CW World Heavyweight World Championship of the World, is a wonderful thing. But if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

CJ: Isn't that plaguarised from Cool Runnings?

Jackson looks uncomfortable

Jackson: Ye- You know, the- One thing I should-

Jackson stands up

Jackson: Excuse me for one second.

Jackson walks away from the chair then immediately walks back over to the interview

Jackson: Oh well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped. Shall we wrap this up?

Christy laughs as she puts her notepad down

CJ: One final question please Jackson

Jackson: Sure.

CJ: Going back to your Four Hundred days with Liam Wood and Marty Helms, do you think that will play a part in your semi final with Helms?

Jackson laughs to himself before responding

Jackson: Marty only cares about himself. He always has, and always will. It's not a bad trait to have, especially in this industry, but it doesn't change the fact. Marty was only ever part of the Four Hundred because it benefitted him. He had people doing his dirty work, much like he does now. He doesn't need backup, he wants backup. He chooses to have backup to make things easier for himself. But I know that even without any threat of interference, Marty is still one of the most dangerous men in 6CW. Marty is still a Champion in waiting. But it doesn't change the fact that I am coming for him. He should know from our Four Hundred days that I will be giving him my very best. The Four Hundred wasn't about camaraderie, and it wasn't "four lads having a laugh". It was about being a winner. Everyone in the Four Hundred was a Champion. It was the pre-requisite. You had to be a winner, you had to be a Champion, and you had to do whatever it took to win. I know Marty will be doing exactly that in our match, but deep down he knows I will be doing exactly the same. But I don't expect our previous arrangement to affect the match at all. Marty will look at me in the same way I will be looking at him. As an obstacle we have to overcome to win the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship.

CJ: Are you worried he will employ underhanded tactics in your match?

Jackson smirks again

Jackson: I'd be worried if he didn't employ underhanded tactics! Marty Helms is a serial winner, whatever it takes. Make no mistake, despite the recent surge in my popularity amongst the 6CW fanbase, there is no doubt that I will also do whatever it takes. If it's a chair shot, a low blow, feet on the ropes... Whatever. I am just as determined to get the job done as he is, and I have zero qualms about lying, cheating or stealing my way to glory. Yeah I know. Gimmick infringement. It's irrelevant. I'm still going to do whatever I have to do to win.

CJ: Finally, I just want to do some quickfire questions, a bit more light hearted

Jackson sighs before smiling at Christy

Jackson: Crack on. I'm feeling generous.

CJ: Celtic or Rangers?

Jackson: Are you trying to get me lynched?!

CJ: Coke or Pepsi.

Jackson: Pepsi. I'm not big on cocaine.

Christy scribbles something out on her notepad hurriedly

Jackson: Changing "coke" to Coca Cola?

Jackson laughs as Christy frowns

CJ: Ketchup, fridge or cupboard?

Jackson: Fridge. I'm not a sex offender.

Jackson interrupts Christy before the next question

Jackson: Also, Sriracha sauce over Ketchup. I'm not a fanny.

CJ: NXT or AEW?

Jackson: NXT. But I'm joining neither. Not while I have unfinished business in 6CW.

CJ: Favourite wrestler in 6CW?

Jackson: Jackson Jackson.

CJ: Favourite wrestler in 6CW other than yourself?

Jackson: Oh, sorry... Jackson Jackson.

CJ: Right... Favourite opponent?

Jackson: Easy... Jackson Jackson.

Christy looks at Jackson in confusion

Jackson: Mind over matter Christy. I don't mind, and you don't matter. Also, Intelligence is important, but Mental Health is importanter.

CJ: And finally, in the 6CW Locker Room, who's the longest in the shower?

Jackson: Ahem. I think we all know who I'm going to say...

Jackson leans back looking smug

Jackson: Cerberus. That guy takes ages in the shower.

Christy offers her hand and Jackson shakes it

CJ: Thank you for this interview

Jackson: Any time Christy. Any time. Except for when I'm busy, also I can't do Mondays or Wednesdays.

CJ: I-

Jackson: Or Thursdays. Or Fridays. Or any weekends. In fact, just tweet me future requests and I'll see what I can do.

CJ: What's your twitter handle?

Jackson stares at Christy incredulously

Jackson: You're kidding, right? I'm easily the most active 6CW wrestler on Twitter.

CJ: I don't follow you on Twitter.

Jackson scowls as he mutters under his breath, before snapping out of it

Jackson: At Jackson underscore Jackson.

CJ: Jackson Jackson, it's been a pleasure

Jackson: Whatever.

Jackson rips his microphone off his shirt and storms off, still in a mood at not being followed on Twitter by Christy James

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 03 Dec 2019, 6:17 pm

I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speakers as Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage. The crowd are on their feet giving Jack a great reception as he walks down the aisle high-fiving the out-stretched hands of the fans. Jack picks up a nearby microphone and enters the ring.

He pauses in the ring for a moment to appreciate the atmosphere.

Crowd: Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack!

PJ: It's been a while hasn't it.

HE: Not long enough in my opinion.

PJ: It's great to be back. It's great to be surrounded by so many who love and adore you. Even though I have my own family, I consider all 6CW fans apart of my family.

Crowd: 6CWDUB 6CWDUB 6CWDUB

PJ: This upcoming week I am up against Ricky Nelson, a fantastic young wrestler who's ready to make his name in the world of professional wrestling.

The crowd cheer for Perfect Jack.

PJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to reiterate. I am back and I am better than ever. I am back in 6CW to win championship gold. My path begins December 9th at Proving Grounds when I show him and Mike Hill that I am not a man to be messed with, and my ambition to conquer 6CW once again will not be stopped.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 04 Dec 2019, 12:52 am

*The arena is plunged into darkness. After a few moments of silence, a pair of wings appear as silhouettes lit in the middle of the ring. The noise of a creaking door rings out and then heavy footsteps, before a deep voice declares

“LISTEN...TO ME”

*Remedy by Seether begins to play, the wings in the ring disappear and appear in the middle of the stage. Out walks Helms, again in the black leather jacket, black trousers and a black t-shirt that has “Paragon” written in white letters. The ring is lit up now, but the stands are still under darkness.

MH: I suggest you get those people out of my ring, Trust. I’d have no problem finding out how easily my elbow could break Phil Babb’s nose.

*He begins to walk slowly to the ring and the singers start to leave, even with Trust begging them to stay. The walk down the side of the ramp past Helms, who stops to glare at them before walking on and entering the ring.

MH: You two men have taken a risk. Have you not seen the damage I will do to anyone I decide is in my way?

*He looks to Trust

MH: Which one of you is in my way?

*Trust backs away, both of his hands up and asking Helms to think about it.

Helms walks towards him

HL: Lights. Out.

JT: That was uncalled for and unprovoked!

*Helms quickly turned and smashed a bull hammer elbow into the face of the fake Jackson Jackson. The man lies flat on his back, his nose starting to leak with blood. Helms wipes his elbow and then kicks the prone body out of the ring and onto the floor

MH: Not so funny now, huh?

*He looks disdainfully at Trust, but turns to the hard camera and speaks

MH: Full of brevity, arent we Mr Jackson? Your whole career defined by a joke about jacking men off. That is why you never made it out of the tag division, not anything else. Not a lack of talent, not a lack of desire from anyone else. It was no one’s fault but your own.

*Helms holds a piercing gaze through the lens

MH: Those Four Hundred days, you’re damnnn right they were for my personal gain. The muscle of Frank Horrigan, the instability of Liam Wood, the brains and cunning of Max Adamson and, Jackson, the potential of Jackson Jackson. All pinned down behind me.

*He raises his arms and drops them again

MH: Sure, I could use you, it kept me safer to have you, but you’re damn right I didn’t need you. You’re damn right I don’t need anyone. And the reason is the same then as it is now. You damn well know it’s cos I’m better than you.

*He points a finger at Trust

MH: I even keep better company than you.

*He looks at Trust, who looks annoyed himself, but sees him scurry back to a corner as Helms threatens to step towards him.

He turns back to the camera

MH: But for the first time, I will speak to an opponent here with a little respect. You were smart enough to use Adamson till the old man was squeezed of any practical benefit, and you were wise enough to ally your potential with the dominant man in 6CW. That respect is the only reason I haven’t come after you, Jackson.

Because I have very little respect for anyone else. I hear the talk, that my actions in this competition will come back to bite me. They’re lining up for revenge, I hear.

So maybe you’re staying away from me as part of a waiting game. Maybe you faked this injury to keep to your little pre-records. All this in the hope that someone gets to me first.

*He walks away from the ropes closest to the camera and rests back on the ones the furthest away

MH: But this is the main event now, Jackson. We’re the must-see match. If you want to make it now, kid, then you need to show some balls. Face me. Look me in the eye. Listen...to me.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 04 Dec 2019, 9:46 am

As Helms waits in the ring, medics attend to the fake Jackson at ringside, and Angelo Trust reluctantly leaves the ring and helps the fake Jackson to the back. As Trust and Fake Jackson get to the top of the ramp, flanked by medical professionals, Fake Jackson holding a tissue to his bloodied nose, “Take Me To The Hospital” by The Prodigy hits and the crowd immediately bursts into cheers, Trust and Fake Jackson both look shocked, as the real Jackson Jackson walks out to the ramp, he stares at Angelo Trust with his arm around Fake Jackson, he smirks before slapping Fake Jackson on the shoulder (making Fake Jackson wince) and Jackson heads to the ring where Marty Helms is standing

HL: I don’t know what Jackson is doing, he needs to be recovering, not rising to Marty Helms’ bait

Jackson gets into the ring, he calmly takes a microphone from one of the ring crew before smirking at Helms. Jackson speaks, his voice evidently still raspy

Jackson: Voice or no voice, injury or no injury… Even though I clearly have an injury… I’m still here Marty. I’m not backing down from you. And I heard what you said, about having a small modicum of respect for me from our Four Hundred days, and about how you are better than me. And a couple of months ago, I’d have agreed with you about that final point. You are the man in 6CW at the moment. Tearing it up on your way to the semi finals of this tournament to consolidate your place at the summit of 6CW. However…

JT: Uh oh…

Jackson grins as the crowd react to his “however”, and he begins to slowly pace the ring

Jackson: …However, you must not have been watching my run to the semi finals. And understandably so, because you’ve been very busy no doubt. Hiring the McManuses to do your dirty work. Making enemies left right and centre. So let me fill you in, Mart. I am on the run of my life right now. I won my group, dispatching of Ricky Nelson and Jimmy Phillips, and a time limit draw with Vincent Costello. A man you have become acquainted with recently I noticed. And then I defeated Engel Harlequin in the quarter final. Make no mistake, a win over you would be even bigger. But I am on a roll, and you are the next obstacle for me. As I said, you are the man in 6CW. But as the old adage goes, to be the man, you’ve got to beat the man. It’s a boring cliché now, but it’s true. If I want to be the man in 6CW, I need to go through you.

Jackson gently prods Helms in the chest as he says “you”, causing Helms to slap Jackson’s hand away

Jackson: You wanted me here. To look you in the eye. To listen to you. So here I am. Man to man. Former acquaintance to former acquaintance. Lets hear it.

Jackson gets close to Helms and locks eyes with his opponent

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 04 Dec 2019, 12:02 pm

Uryu is seen backstage leaving the medical room with a letter in his hand. he looks towards the exit of the arena, staring as it seems to call to him. He quickly shakes his head and heads towards the ring area.

UI: Still things to do...

Uryu walks out to the ring as the crowd cheer, he quickly signals for his music to stop as he looks at the letter halfway down the ramp, folds it up and continues to the ring, being given a mic as he steps through the ropes. He looks around at the crowd and shakes his head in frustration. kicking the ring ropes repeatedly and throwing the mic at the entrance ramp with force, breaking it. A mic is slid into the ring for him as he picks it up, almost crying.

UI: Damn it...damn it all! I...I don't get some people. I don't get things like this...

Uryu holds the letter, still folded up.

UI: I don't get what makes them say things like this, they say they are experts but I know my body, I know it's limitations. I know how far I can go and how far I need to go to achieve my goals. I want them to understand that they cannot put the brakes on me, that they cannot hold out stop signs because at this point I won't Frak read them and just hold down the throttle! I am keeping this as a reminder of what challenges I face now. What to expect in the future and what I have to overcome.

Uryu unfolds the letter, revealing it is an image of James McManus tombstoning him on the steel. the image captures Uryus head smashing against the ramp. The crowd boo as Uryu shakes his head and even smiles, breaking into a small chuckle.

UI: You think after all I have taken, belt shots, chairs being smashed against me, baseball bats shattering against my head. Finisher after finisher after finisher! You think I would stay down from an attack like that? You know me well enough James and I know you. You seem to have gone in half hearted on trying to take me out and that is just not like you. This image shows me something in you, something I never thought I would see ever again. Cowardice. You are afraid of going too far against me and I am here to say that if you even want to try and get me out of wrestling you better bring a gun or a damn sharp sword because I do not plan on quitting if you pull off half assed attempts like that again!

As Uryu waves his arms, the crowd cheer louder and louder before Uryu looks at the image, pondering.

UI: Although... I could see it another way. You aren't exactly friends with Marty Helms and I can even understand why you sided with him. You arent exactly on the same level as your grandfather are you? You need help to achieve even a tenth of what he has done and that makes me sad. Sad for a legacy you are meant to uphold and watching it crumble around you. I haven't seen anyone need this much help since David Flair. Tell me, do you call Marty Helms daddy too?

The crowd are a little stunned as Uryu continues.

UI: Is he gonna run to the ring when he sees you getting your ass kicked around every inch of the arena? It wouldn't surprise me as you now havent the balls to stand up on your own. I honestly don't care what kind of deal you two made because if you thought I was an easy target then you both made an error. You both thought that this old man was a perfect target for a statement when what you actually did was piss me off and start your sunsets. James I may be old but my bones hold a lot more pain that what you are going through. You are going to feel every second of it as I wasn't kidding with what I said last week. Screw saving your soul, come bell time. I'm gonna break it and show you what real pain is. What a career of injuries, heartbreak and betrayal do to a man.

Uryu walks to a camera, glaring intently at it.

UI: As soon as I am done with your bitch this week Marty I am going to make you experience the same damn things but a lot Fraking worse.

Uryu storms up the ramp as he looks at the image again before folding it up and heading backstage.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 04 Dec 2019, 10:45 pm

??.- uryu uryu uryu you should know more than anyone that my lovely amazing husband and client isnt anyones bitch.

The crowd descend into a mixed reaction as Jenny McManus appears in the gorilla position standing in front of Uryu as he comes through the curtain

JENNY- Lovely of you to give us a chance to reply to such accusations before you left the ring. Once again proving how much of a wimp you are yo the entire world.  There was nothing half hearted in what james did to you uryu. Those were just the warning shots. You should know that. If james wanted to put you.out of action again he would have done and that is what he fully intends on doing this week. For like you said uryu you are just an old man while james is the future of professional wrestling and its time for you old biddies to pass the torch or have it taken from your lifeless bodies.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 04 Dec 2019, 11:48 pm

*Helms just looks down at the spot where Jackson poked him.

MH: That insolence, that s***-eating grin. How can you be the future of this business when you’re ripping off the past? Is that what Max taught you? Just be him?

*He looks back up and meets his eye

MH: Didn’t you want to try something new? Do something different this time around? All those years we’ve had Max, then we had the TA, as led by Max, and now we have you. Although I’m not sure even he’d boast about that set of results...

*He looks down the ramp to see Angelo Trust standing there still, listening to every word.

MH: Good to see someone buys into it, though.

*Helms paces

MH: Well, him and the office. Miss Jessica back, Hero’s family drama and Max Adamson as champion - that sounds exactly like the era Frost last watched wrestling.

*He stops once more in front of Jackson

MH: So if you want to beat me, Jackson, then YOU have to beat me. No jokes, no tribute act, no pandering. No one else has had the brawn or the brains for a very long time.

And you’ve not shown much of either yet, little buddy.

*With that he ruffles Jackson’s hair, which is quickly grabbed and thrown down as Jackson steps towards him once more and Helms let’s half his mouth stretch to his own "Adamson" grin.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Dec 2019, 5:05 am

("Into the fire" blazes through the speakers and there is a respectful amount of cheers inside the Emirates Arena as Dante Phoenix makes his entrance. He lowers his hood and bows in appreciation of the positivity from the crowd before striding across the walkway toward the ring)

JT: Dante Phoenix out here now, undoubtedly to talk about his match at Proving Grounds and I'd imagine to address the ongoing issues between himself and Angelo Trust...

JR: Phoenix needs to be careful though because as much as he wants to get even with Trust....there's a wildcard in that match, you can't exactly overlook a guy like Karl Kramer...

JT: No you cannot....it is an extremely intriguing match to kick off proceedings Monday night....don't let the Pre-show slot fool you, folks, because this a real pick 'em…

HE: Let's be honest.....Phoenix don't belong here in 6CW, he hasn't won a damn match....it is loss after loss after loss....and when he loses again on Monday what excuse will we get next? So he can do a few fancy moves, big deal....Michael Jackson could dance and look how that turned out...

JR: Michael Jackson was one of the biggest stars of all time...

HE: You know what I'm saying...

JT: I don't have a clue....but I do understand that until Dante Phoenix gets a win here in 6CW there are going to be questions asked about him....there's only so long you can get by on potential...

(Phoenix climbs through the ropes and then accepts a microphone. He twirls it between his fingers and then nods at Karl Kramer, who returns a smile, before beginning to speak)

Phoenix: First and foremost, Karl, I'd like to extend my hand to you for what you did last week.....I appreciate you watching my back...

(Phoenix offers his hand and after a brief moment Kramer shakes it)

Phoenix: That being said....all that goes out the window on Monday night, I'm sure you appreciate that....because we're no longer teammates, at Proving Grounds we're opponents and that means we gotta fight...

(Kramer nods his head in agreement)

Phoenix: It also means that, even though I know it isn't purposeful, you're now standing between me and what I gotta do....you're an obstacle in front of Angelo Trust and I can't allow you to be.....respect or not, me and Trust have got issues to settle and I'm not willing to let anyone get between that...

(Kramer shrugs his huge shoulders, waiting for Phoenix to elaborate)

Phoenix: You're a fighting man, Karl, I can tell....just like I am, so I wouldn't disrespect you by asking you to step aside on Monday night....at the end of the day we've got to get paid, those PPV and win bonuses look good on your monthly pay cheque and a man has to eat......looking at you, must take a lot of fuel to keep that going....

(Kramer flexes his huge muscles, which draws smiles and cheers from the crowd)

Phoenix: You're built like a brick wall, I'd imagine you hit like one too, and I know you're coming for that W just like we all are...that means I can't afford to take my eyes off of you.....that means as much as I need to teach Trust a lesson in manners and humility, I gotta find a way to take you down too...

But Karl, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.....because I need to, I need this...

(Phoenix' eyes fill with a little desperation now)

Phoenix: I'm a confident guy, I've always been assured of what I've got in my locker but I have to admit that recently I've had to question myself.....I've heard the whispers, I've heard the talk, I know people are starting to wonder whether I belong here in 6CW and for a moment I almost started to deliberate myself...

But I know what I'm capable of, I know what I can do and on Monday night I'm going to come out to this ring and prove it....for me this is the main event, for me no other bout on the card matters...getting even with Trust and winning this match is all that matters, the idea consumes me...

(There are some audible cheers from the crowd and Phoenix smiles)

Phoenix: I know you said you wanted to mediate out here between me and Trust but the kid needs a psychologist and an a55 kicking, not a peace keeping mission...

I'm not interested in hearing his cr@p or his (beep) excuses....I gave him the benefit of the doubt once but last week he showed his true colours and he ain't as rainbow loving as he makes out to be...

He ain't PC, bro.....he's a little b1tch!

(Big cheers from the crowd and Kramer affords a smile)

Phoenix: And now I'm prepared.....I know the measure of the man and he won't fool me again....after I'm done beating him to a pulp on Monday night he can Facebook Live anyone he wants, start up an online petition for a hate crime or start identifying as the pu55y a55 punk that he really is...

I really don't give a damn...all that matters is Monday and all that matters is winning....this match is a springboard for all of us, the new guys....the ones scratching and clawing to get noticed.....this is our platform, this is our moment, a victory here and the opportunities are going to come....a victory in this match and we're back out on the playing field, not stuck on the bench waiting for a shot...

We may be on opposite sides of this ring then but I know you feel exactly the same way...so may the best man win...

(Phoenix lowers his mic and waits for a response)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 05 Dec 2019, 11:08 am

Kramer nods and paces the ring slowly.

KK: Oh yeah, no doubt, may the best man win buddy. You won’t hear Cannonball arguin’ bout that. And I know this thing you got going on with Trusty is beyond any Cannonball peace keepin’ mission. But I stand here and wonder if you puttin’ ego sized eggs in a fragile lil basket….

He turns to Phoenix who looks confused. Kramer smiles and steps toward him.

KK: Let me break it down for you buddy……you a confident guy, you said so yourself. You had knocks and fall downs lately, but you spin good lines bout still shootin’ for those opportunities. Cannonball respects that. And he gets that your eyes are fixed on one guy. But, here’s the thing, what you expect Cannonball to do? He ain’t no bit part player; look at the size of him buddy! And this beef ain’t nothing for Cannonball to stew over…. I do the right thing at the right time. You felt that yourself last time we shared a ring. Happy to help, happy to do it again. But Cannonball can hear those wise words of yours being drowned out by the screams of simple maths….you got a head full of 1 on 1 in a fight of 3.

Kramer stares at the floor.

KK: You see that makes me mighty concerned.

He looks back at Phoenix.

KK: You consumin’ on the guy like Augustus and you goin’ to pop. You feed that hate and all manner of stuff gets pushed out. Ya know? Like the reality of this game we find us two in. Cannonball gotta do what he has to do, but he be sad if he breaks your springboard in two. You get me? You gotta wise up to the fact that you may want a duo, but it is a trio. Mediating may well be far out the window but knockin’ sense into your heads is still a tactic Cannonball can take! So, take the line from me, if nothin’ else…… it’s a triple threat for a reason buddy; each guy is a danger and my warnin’ lights are on full beam.

He turns to the crowd.

KK: And these guys payin’ for a war! Locked, loaded and ready to blow! We leadin’ the way and we gotta do it right. Cannonball ain’t goin to be dancin’ round you two and not havin’ his say. Doin’ that does these guys wrong. This battle needs all parties goin’ in one hundred per cent!

He turns back to Dante and smiles.

KK: Yeah we new guys. Didn’t take long for yarns to be spun bout yesteryear. But we got enthusiasm buddy! We got a future ridin’ with it. Those blah blahs creamin’ over back in the day are jus’ cravin’ that future that left them behind. They said it all, done it all, repeated it all and will keep on and on til the taste of it makes us gag. So nothin’ wrong with being new buddy, we are the pioneers in the bitter kingdom of human highlight reels. Black and white, fadin’ and jumpin’, nothing fresh said and everythin’ back to the same old disguise. They scared to peel off those layers ‘coz ain’t nothin’ good underneath no more. Well we been done with that! This place needed a new jive not the same merry-go-round. Let them dance to the same tune, as the likes of Cannonball dabs past!

The crowd cheers as Kramer dabs awkwardly with his massive arms.

KK: So Dante, make sure win or lose that basket stays intact. Your time here ain’t nothin’ to do with one man. Your time here is everythin’ to do with how man moves on. You go up or down, no doubt. But you don’t fall through the floor or firework into the sky on 15 minutes work. Let’s tempt fate…. Cannonball wins. You don’t have no breakdown ‘coz of that you hear? Expect and accept it buddy, and you will be just fine.

Kramer lowers his mic.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 07 Dec 2019, 10:32 am

*Angelo Trust sees Helms and Jackson staring directly into each other’s eyes and gets fired up as the two men in the ring start to cuss each other out off mic.

JT: Oh god, what’s that kid running back for?

*Trust sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. He grabs a mic and then goes over to Jackson. Jackson looks both bemused and furious as Trust tries to move him away. He can’t seem to push the man, so Jackson eventually takes a step back, mouthing “unbelievable”

Now Trust stands eye to eye with Helms

AT: Thats the future world heavyweight champion of Great Britain. And Ireland. You don’t just do that to wrestling royalty. Real royalty, not Andrew royalty. I’m talking Harry, I’m talking Philip, I’m talking Diana.

*He nods at Helms, as if he’s just laid down something major

AT: And you’re gonna know how that feels, cos you’ve got tunnel vision now Marty, and you’re about to hit a wall...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 08 Dec 2019, 8:33 pm

*The camera flips to the largely well-lit backstage area of the Emirates arena as the camera shows a huge television stuck onto the wall with a Large 6CW logo above it, in big, iconic red letterings of the brand. The camera shows O’Callaghan sat in the ring, watching the ramp with a smirk draped across his face, the crowd then break into loud boos as the camera widens revealing Damion Onyx, the planets champion. Onyx is wearing a nature friendly green vest and his Eco-friendly pair of black hemp trousers and on his feet are a pair of recycled and worn looking sliders. Folding his muscular arms, Onyx looks on at the television with a careful glance as the crowd can be heard chanting “Are you even a Vegan?” accompanied by loud boos. The camera then pans directly onto Onyx as he swivels a microphone in his hand as the resplendent Christy James walks into shot, wearing an appropriate red dress and black heels. She holds a microphone to her lips ready to speak as Onyx looks on at the figure of O'Callaghan in the ring with interest. *

CJ: Damion, I....

DO:Shhhhh.....

*Onyx lifts a finger up at Christy’s lips as he watches O’Callaghan in the ring finishing speaking before he slowly turns back to Christy.*

DO: Christy, do you or do you not have manners? I was just listening to O’Callaghan speak his thoughts and like a gentleman that I am, I’m willing to listen. Clearly you Brits have no concept of respecting your opponents or fellow man. Lucky I’m here to change that right?

CJ: Damion, if you don’t mind, I’m just here to ask you about your views on arguably the biggest night in your career so far... How are you feeling?

DO: Christy, how am I feeling? I’m feeling mighty fine! And why wouldn’t I be? O’Callaghan might not like this, you might not like this.... but ultimately as the planets champion, I’m here to help right. I’m here to help everyone. Not by just promoting a sustaining world for all but by helping every single wrestler I face in the ring too, and however good O’Callaghan is, I will help him in that ring tonight. Look, let me break it down for you Christy.

DO: It doesn't matter who or what you are, I’m here to help you to your full potential. Like a teacher who gives a detention to a student, they’re trying to help. A boss that calls you in early, they're trying to help. A policeman who pulls you over for speeding, trying to help. Now I look at wrestlers like O’Callaghan and however good he is, does he really help other people like me? Does he help other people see that their gluttonous ways destroy this very earth? And does he help people in the ring realise their full potential like me? And the answer to that is no. No, no, no to all of it!

DO: O’Callaghan has all that god damn untapped potential but he doesn’t realise it’s a gift. It’s a gift for everyone to share and experience, I on the other hand, am not selfish like O’Callaghan. I’m the greatest wrestler ever to set foot in a 6CW ring and I have pride. Yeah, I have pride, because when I walk to that ring and wrestler anyone, I share my gift with them, in the hope they get better than what they are. Because I’m just that good at what I do. O’Callaghan stands on a level of greatness... but I, Damion Onyx, stand even higher.

DO: I don’t think O’Callaghan, or anyone for that matter, respects the fact that I’m the Planets champion. They don’t respect that it’s my right to become the 6CW World champion of the god damn world! Because this planet needs a champion to represent it... You look at the candidates we have left. We have O’Callaghan, Jackson Jackson and Marty Helms... all great names, right? But do they really represent you or anyone around the world? The answer is again no.

DO: All these guys, sure they’re talented and hungry... I could compare them to ravenous dogs for success. But in this instance... their barks are worse than their bites. I think they’re all like little chihuahua dogs … like little ankle biters, thinking their top dog. There’s only one top dog here. And his name is Damion Onyx. How good does this sound Christy?

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, YOUR NEW 6CW PLANET CHAMPION... DAMION.....ONYXXXX!

*Onyx smirks at Christy who looks slightly sick in her mouth as Onyx shrugs his shoulders and carries on speaking. *

DO: I’m making history tonight... and nobody is going to stop me. This planet needs me. These people need me. O’Callaghan needs me and whoever is in the final needs me. They need me because I’m saving not just the planet. But their humanity. Their very humanity is on the line If I don’t become 6CW planet champion, Christy. That is what is at stake. And when I do become the champion there is going to be some big changes around here... I see a grand utopia of eco-friendly initiatives to save this company. Vegan concession stands, no fireworks and zero plastic. How good does that sound Christy?

DO: I’m going to be Planet champion Christy, and I’m going to save 6CW from extinction.

*Onyx looks down his nose at Christy before returning to look at the television where O’Callaghan Is sitting in the ring.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Mon 09 Dec 2019, 1:07 am

*Helms looks at Angelo Trust with absolute disgust. Then he looks past him to Jackson

MH: This guy? Really? From the 400 to this?

*Jackson shakes his head and mouths "He's insane"

MH: Yeah? He's a waste of space? Getting in the way?

*Jackson grins

MH: Then you won't mind...

JT: TRUST IS DOWN

JR: That elbow is devastating!

*Jackson nodded to Helms, who quickly smashed his elbow into the bridge of Angelo's nose. He falls flat down, blood shoots from his face and he rolls out of the ring.

MH: You really need to pick your sidekicks better. The help needs to at least reach a certain aspect of usefulness...or at least his wife should take a good shot to the nose.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Dec 2019, 7:35 am

*With Kramer and Phoenix standing in the ring, Car Show by Das Sound Machine plays. It goes on for a good 20 seconds until the faint sounds of an ambulance siren can be heard.

JT: Looks like Angelo Trust is having some trouble getting to the ring

HL: The little lad just had his nice face rearranged by Marty Helms, he won't see straight for weeks and this little sideshow won't be helping

JR: Sideshow? This is arguably his biggest match so far

*The ambulance gets closer and closer and then, to the side of the ramp, it emerges into the arena, siren blaring out.

JT: You have to assume this is his ride...

*Paramedics rush out from the front and open the back doors. They lift out a stretcher. It has what would appear to be a body on top, but completely covered by a sheet.

JR: There's something on there, but it might not be Trust.

*The paramedics run down to the ring with the stretcher and then slide it under the bottom rope. They climb the steps and start to "work" on the body

JT: This is...not normal

JR: Normal does not seem to follow Trust around.

*The medical team continue to do something and the length of time this is going on starts to bother the two men in the ring. Dante and Kramer both look to each other and then approach

JR: I don't think they're buying it...

JT: But they've bought the bait, Trust has hopped the barricade!!

*From the crowd emerges Angelo Trust. He slides into the ring, mic in hand, then crouches behind Dante Phoenix. He fakes to throw a low blow then leaves his arm there

AT: You really do ask for trouble, Dante.

*As Dante turns quickly, Trust spirals away from him and ready to fight just as quick. Dante shakes his head and mouths an insult to him. The pair stare at Trust. He gets to his feet

AT: A simple diversion, gentlemen. It wasn't me all along, Austin.

*The medics move back the sheet to reveal a mannequin with the face of Charles Kramer stuck on it. Cannonball looks unimpressed

AT: Just a joke, a little bit of humour to be brought to proceedings. I know he doesn't speak any English, so I thought pictures might help the lad.

*He looks solely to Kramer, the live one

AT: *Cough* Jive talkin', you're telling me lies, yeah, jive talkin', you wear a disguise. Jive talkin', so misunderstood, yeah. Jive talkin', you just ain't no good.

*He looks at pointedly at Kramer and then turns back to Phoenix

AT: You know, Dante, you've made my life hell for a few weeks now. You kept talking down to me, talking me down in public too, put an asterisk next to my first win in this company. I just wanted to wrestle, but you needed to deflect. You couldn't lose, and you couldn't let people know I'd won. The son of a Kiwi, a young man who had grown up training in Mexico just to get a shot in a place like this. And you just had to pretend I'd hit you low.

*He looks down, feigning sadness

AT: All people could talk about was your balls. My first win was just scrotum thanks to you. It should have been a festival of celebration it was all testicles. We wanted festivals not testicles. Me and my trustees

*He looks to the camera

AT: Trustees, not Trusties. Trustees, people who had invested in me.

*Back to Phoenix

AT: My trustees were unhappy, they were all rubbed up the wrong way by your groin antics. So, yes, I snapped and I regret it. I went for the real shot. That's what you made me do, Dante. You made me turn to that. How low you drove me with your despicable attitude. Now, on the most important night in the life of Me and Jack's son's lives I am having to be dragged through the mud by you and this young man over here.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 09 Dec 2019, 1:15 pm

*O'Callaghan takes his eyes away from the titantron, where Onyx now sits watching him after concluding his interview with Christy James. He then gets up out of his chair, which he folds neatly and places in the corner of the ring. O'Callaghan readjusts his trunk and trunks, and leans over the top rope now, speaking to the titantron with Onyx on it*

O'Callaghan: "Christy James again way too dressed for that interview, what has this place become amirite fans!"

*there is no reaction from the audience, O'Callaghan chuckles*

O'Callaghan: "Onyx I enjoyed parts of your diatribe, other parts were less engaging, and for the rest I'd rather be dealing with Hilary Clinton's queefs than listening to it - but you were right about one thing my man. You said I am selfish, and that I don't represent anyone around the world...well you're damn right. I represent the greatest, the elite of the elite, the best damn male wrestler on this "planet" as you would say, nobody is on my level. I don't represent any fan, because no fan can ever truly achieve what I have become, and nobody will be able to deny that once I become 6CW World Champion on Monday night."

*O'Callaghan points at Onyx on the titantron*

O'Callaghan: "Damion you may think you are some form of eco warrior. You may think you are helping the world become a better place, but listen up boy. O'Callaghan is going to crush you, crush you like an Indian child crushes a plastic bottle before throwing it into a river of waste. Crush you like the Chinese crush the Ozone layer. O'Callaghan is going to crush you like he crushes a 12 pound rare steak. Your time may come in the future, but my time is now."

*O'Callaghan gets out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp...*

O'Callaghan: "Planet vegan nonce"

*O'Callaghan lobs the mic at the titantron before heading backstage....*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 09 Dec 2019, 1:50 pm

Scott Harris appears on the titantron suddenly in the arena and the crowd erupt. His face is bruised from the attack at the previous show and he stares into the camera intensely.

SH: I'm keeping this one short and sweet.

None of the BS, no trash talk... I'm just putting Liam Wood and his pet on notice!

I'm coming for you... Both of you. If I win that ladder match, it's a bonus but my main motivation right now is paying you back for your little team up last time out.

I don't care if I end up in the same state as last week, I don't care for rules, restrictions or sanctions. I won't stop, Liam, until your mouth has been shut for good. I'm going to take that self importance of yours and drive it down your throat.

I'll be there at every turn, every bump in the road.

You've started something Liam Wood and I'm damn well going to finish it, even if I spill more blood in the process!

Harris storms off out of shot and we go to commercial.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 09 Dec 2019, 3:52 pm

The following live broadcast is a YouTube exclusive, presented by 6CW…

The scene opens backstage in the Emirates Arena, standing by with microphone in hand is 6CW’s very own roving reporter; Travis Sharp…

TS: Welcome 6CW universe to a very special backstage, pre-show report of the Iron Man Finale.

I’m Travis Sharp and for the next 30 minutes I’m going to be giving all you lucky people back home an in-depth, behind the curtain view of exactly what goes on here at the Emirates Arena before a big show.

And boy, what a show we have planned for you, there’s certainly a big match feel to tonight, the atmosphere is palpable. There’s a stacked card of superstars who are out to prove why 6CW is the premier promotion in all of sports entertainment.

But this is a video with a twist… As we’re broadcasting live on YouTube, we’re going to get interactive baby… All of you watching along, live right now have opportunity to get involved over the next 30 minutes… This is an interactive broadcast and you can shape exactly how this goes; who do you want me to track down? who’s door do you want me to knock on? what cracks and crevasses backstage, inside the Emirates arena have you always wanted to see? It’s up to you, it’s all in your hands!

All you have to do is click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner of your screen, enable annotations and you can get voting and we can get this party started… Come on, what you waiting for, do it NOW! Because our first poll is already up and waiting for you.
Who’s dressing room door should I knock on? There are four options for you to vote on and the polling ends in 30 seconds, so come on people, get voting!!!!

And that’s it, time is up, lets see who you have chosen:

Jimmy Philips 15%
Marty Helms 25%
Vincent Costello 55%
Ricky Nelson 5%

Well there you have it, it’s a landslide for Costello’s Law, hopefully he’s in a good mood… lets go knock!

Travis navigates a few corners of the backstage area before stopping at the door of Costello

TS: Now we’re keeping the interactiveness, (if that’s even a word?) going, do you have a question for Vincent? Simply post in the comments below and I’ll ask him?

Travis knocks on the door, a few seconds pass before the door opens and we see Vincent Costello, dressed to compete, with hair slicked back. There’s a punch bag swinging in the background as VC has been warming up for the forthcoming ladder match later in tonight’s show.

TS: Vincent, firstly; we’re live on YouTube, so please don’t swear and secondly; our live audience has voted to hear your thoughts on tonight’s Iron Man Finale. We’ve already got questions flooding in from the 6CW universe, so whilst we prepare them can I get your thoughts on tonight’s historic ladder match, where the winner is a guaranteed a shot at the newly crowned 6CW World champion?

VC: Well Travis, tonight certainly is historic, not just for 6CW but for all of us and if you know your history, you’ll know that Costello’s Law is the master of the ladder match… In fact, I’ve never lost a single one and the last time I climbed that ladder, when the key to kingdom was on offer, I cashed in on Enforcer that same night at Scars & Stripes and became the world champion for a second time. So, what are my thoughts? My thoughts are firmly set as they always have been… on becoming the world heavyweight champion.

TS: So, we have our first question from our live YouTube audience, this comes to us from reborn_YoloSwag91 they ask: Every match VC has had back in 6CW has had some form of interference, be it Hero, Philips, McManus etc. what are your plans for the inevitable tonight?

VC:  You live by the sword, you die by the sword… when you get in as many peoples faces as I do, when you ruffle as many peoples feathers as I do, that sh$t is gonna come back to bite you every so often and right now, I have a target on my chest. The others in the locker room, they see what a threat I am… like Helms, I’m an obstacle to get over or remove, for others like Hero they see me as their opportunity to claw back some relevance, or for the likes of Philips, they want me to make them famous, they think I’m their meal ticket, their opportunity to make a statement. Well I aint nobody’s platform, I aint nobody’s fork in the road to navigate and I damn sure aint nobody’s opportunity to rebuild their reputation and bank balance.

I am the most naturally gifted and inherently vicious competitor in the world today, so interference doesn’t concern me, I relish it, I welcome it and given an opportunity I’ll prove it to anyone.

TS: Our next question is from McCoyisreal who asks: Costello is a busted flush, the guy got lucky years ago becoming a champ and hasn’t been able to cut it for years, only so far a smart mouth can take you in this game. When’s he going to disappear again?

VC: That’s the great thing about this game, its all about opinions, and of course opinions are even better when you have a keyboard and the internet to hide behind. Look, yes, I’ve been back and I’ve been away, I’ve been in the main event and I’ve been jerking the curtain in the pre-show, I’ve done it all in this business… but I aint done yet, not by a long shot… this latest reign of terror has only just begun.

TS: We’ve got time for one more question Vincent and it comes to us from Lawless_Costello: We all want to see Costello vs. Hero, give the fans what they want!

VC: Oh trust me, I want it too. I’m going to give the fans what they want and I’m going to give Hero the beating he craves… that’s a promise you can take to the bank.

But first and foremost, I’m gonna walk out into that arena, put my foot up the a$$ of Liam Wood, clean out that ring and climb my way into the history books. And once tonight is all said and done, Costello’s Law will once again be back on top of the world.

TS: Well thank you Vincent and good luck tonight, we're on a against the clock i'm afraid and that's all we have time for, when we return after this short commercial break we'll have our next poll up....

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down