The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manu Tuilagi being lined up for Toronto Wolfpack

3 posters

Go down

Manu Tuilagi being lined up for Toronto Wolfpack Empty Manu Tuilagi being lined up for Toronto Wolfpack

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 19 Nov 2019, 3:26 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-7693515/Manu-Tuilagi-lined-Super-League-Toronto-Wolfpack.html

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Manu Tuilagi being lined up for Toronto Wolfpack Empty Re: Manu Tuilagi being lined up for Toronto Wolfpack

Post by Luke Tue 19 Nov 2019, 5:43 pm

Given they've already got 2 marquee players, and sonny Bill Williams. This really does ask questions of SL and what they're going to allow Toronto to get away with.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Manu Tuilagi being lined up for Toronto Wolfpack Empty Re: Manu Tuilagi being lined up for Toronto Wolfpack

Post by The Beast Tue 19 Nov 2019, 6:09 pm

Anything is possible but this seems old news that was denied by Leicester Tigers. If true I hope they have checked his playing record. Great athlete but seems to be quite injury prone, made of biscuit and that is playing Centre in Union, I suspect he would find RL significantly more challenging.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 20 Nov 2019, 2:00 am

Luke wrote:Given they've already got 2 marquee players, and sonny Bill Williams. This really does ask questions of SL and what they're going to allow Toronto to get away with.
Perhaps SL are turning a blind eye to this as it gives the game positive publicity and hopefully get more sponsors on board

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 20 Nov 2019, 4:25 pm

Fair point.

But then do it for every club, or abolish the salary cap.
Doing it for one team, sort of takes away the integrity of the competition to me.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 22 Nov 2019, 7:32 am

The more i read and hear the less likely it appears that Manu Tuilagi will be joining the Wolfpack any time soon

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down