The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Usyk-Bellew November 10

3 posters

Go down

Usyk-Bellew November 10 Empty Usyk-Bellew November 10

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Fri 14 Sep 2018, 4:12 pm

Ukrainian slickster Oleksandr Usyk will defend his undisputed cruiserweight championship against Tony Bellew in Manchester Sky PPV

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Usyk-Bellew November 10 Empty Re: Usyk-Bellew November 10

Post by milkyboy Fri 14 Sep 2018, 9:33 pm

Fair play. I’ve never been bellew’s greatest fan. Master self publicist, and with the laughable Return fight with cleverly, one half of fast eddies pilot scheme to prove the gullibility of the British public and mean PPv was here to stay for any fights where one participant had a pulse. Hey, no fault of his own he has kids to feed apparently.

He’s also put it on the line later in his career. Although it turns out haye was shot, Bellew still showed sizeable nads to get in with him. He’s now genuinely taking on the proven best cruiser in the world, when lets Face it, the guys who watch him won’t know or care too much about that and could have been sold any old lemon. So fair play bomber, good luck, could be a good fight and the kids won’t starve for a few more months at least

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Haito Fri 14 Sep 2018, 10:09 pm

Cant do anything else but tip my hat to Bellew. Has really stepped up & pushed himself over the last few years. Think this will be a step to far for him as Uysk is a clever fighter who is bang in his prime & at his optimum weight but I have no doubt Bellew will go out on his sword, dig in & give Uysk a rough few rounds.

Would I be that surprised if Tone pulled another big performance out the bag though...absolutely not.
Haito
Haito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down