The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy feedback thread from 14th August

+4
Good Golly I'm Olly
Marky
Uryu Ishida
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

Anarchy feedback thread from 14th August Empty Anarchy feedback thread from 14th August

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 8:50

Leave that feedback yo

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Anarchy feedback thread from 14th August Empty Re: Anarchy feedback thread from 14th August

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 9:12

on a personal note to Marky, Frak you... i loved that opening segment.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Anarchy feedback thread from 14th August Empty Re: Anarchy feedback thread from 14th August

Post by Marky Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 9:28

I only wrote as far as the "I made you" bit, interesting follow up, while it seemed a little obvious the match was going to be made for the tag titles, nothing wrong with logic being used at all. Look forward to BB

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 9:46

Very much enjoyed that show - and in particular for my character i am fascinated to see how the seeming alliance between Grace and O'Callaghan actually plays out in the match at Beachfront Brawl - the obvious is they team up to take out Cerberus, then fight between themselves - but I think that might be a little *too* obvious...

Twist/Nando - about for a b&f this fortnight?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 10:15

Thoroughly enjoyed the show all in all. Definetly looking forward to IC Cerberus and grace at beachfront brawl.

My only gripe is in match announcements. From a strictly roleplaying wrestling standpoint it would be nice to have had every match announced in the weeks between PPV'S for the next PPV. Doesn't have to be a complete segment, just announcer talk before a match or whatever. Other than that top marks lads.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 11:36

Will read through tomorrow and put thoughts here.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 13:15

i shall be about my warm weather hiatus is over

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 14:42

Marky wrote:I only wrote as far as the "I made you" bit, interesting follow up, while it seemed a little obvious the match was going to be made for the tag titles, nothing wrong with logic being used at all. Look forward to BB

I can work with what was written by both writers.

still my statement stands: Frak you, you magnificent twonk of the highest order.

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 14:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to make sense)

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 14:52

Fernando wrote:i shall be about my warm weather hiatus is over

lets script to our hearts content

i am off all next week so can do some scripting
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 15:29

Marky wrote:I only wrote as far as the "I made you" bit, interesting follow up, while it seemed a little obvious the match was going to be made for the tag titles, nothing wrong with logic being used at all. Look forward to BB

Hope you were happy with how I took it from there. I have to try and picture what the best reactions would be if this was real TV, so even though I doubt Max would be upset or shocked by the TA defending the titles, my guess is that wrestling promotions stick to what they know and make people sell like everything is huge drama.

Interesting dynamic in that match - Uryu obsessed with Max, with Lion trying to make him realise that that won’t work well. The TA always a little tired of Max being so laid back and getting them into scrapes and arguments, but also knowing he has their backs. Max showing that pure confidence, yet kind of annoyed that Uryu is taken seriously and showing some balls too. Add in an injury to Lion and Walker sniffing around it, the story sections are really strong.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 16:07

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Hope you were happy with how I took it from there. I have to try and picture what the best reactions would be if this was real TV, so even though I doubt Max would be upset or shocked by the TA defending the titles, my guess is that wrestling promotions stick to what they know and make people sell like everything is huge drama.

Interesting dynamic in that match - Uryu obsessed with Max, with Lion trying to make him realise that that won’t work well. The TA always a little tired of Max being so laid back and getting them into scrapes and arguments, but also knowing he has their backs. Max showing that pure confidence, yet kind of annoyed that Uryu is taken seriously and showing some balls too. Add in an injury to Lion and Walker sniffing around it, the story sections are really strong.

I am, though i must admit on the first read I was expecting Max to either be added in to the match or barred from ringside due to his constant interference in matches. Though thinking about it now I can see that happening in the future. I do like the strange dynamic going on with lions final words too.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 16:35

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

I am, though i must admit on the first read I was expecting Max to either be added in to the match or barred from ringside due to his constant interference in matches. Though thinking about it now I can see that happening in the future. I do like the strange dynamic going on with lions final words too.

Does the word "retirement" not mean anything to you? Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 17:04

Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Does the word "retirement" not mean anything to you? Laugh

managers have been in matches before... Whistle

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 21:01

Have to say that has to be one of my favourite shows of the rebirth. The beginning skit was class, absolute top notch.

Whose Xavier Ross then?

Nando....Olly.....yes I'm up for scripting. Shall wait for you to kick off so Grace gets his champions entrance.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 8:29

TwisT wrote:Have to say that has to be one of my favourite shows of the rebirth. The beginning skit was class, absolute top notch.

Whose Xavier Ross then?

Nando....Olly.....yes I'm up for scripting. Shall wait for you to kick off so Grace gets his champions entrance.

Hi.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 9:55

I like the name Xavier

Welcome
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 10:13

Thanks, Xavier Ross was the name of a character I used to write about 10 years ago so thought I'd re-invent him a bit.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 16 Aug 2018 - 13:27

XR wrote:

Hi.

welcome, hope you enjoy your time here

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down