The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June - Live discussion thread

3 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June - Live discussion thread Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June - Live discussion thread

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:19 pm

Show chatter in here one and all

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June - Live discussion thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June - Live discussion thread

Post by Marky Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:06 pm

What a show! The opening segment was class, the rematch and stipulation was cool.

Obviously I enjoyed Jackson winning, shocked to see CJ and PJ lose before their rematch, interesting to see how it plays out.

The main event was superb, and although I suspected a triple threat match, the announcement for it was awesome.

Engel v Bam is a new one. And Wood v Uryu and Lion. Both intriguing feuds. Also hoping the success of GazzyD and Mr Kenty is a sign for them challenging for the tag titles soon.

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June - Live discussion thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th June - Live discussion thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:41 am

That was an exceptional script - I pretty much concur with Marky's comments above, in particular I thought the opening segment was very very good, probably the best on the show.

I promise I'll do a promo this upcoming show - been a bit slack the past week or so since the World Cup started
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down