The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 17th April Live

Go down

6CW Anarchy 17th April Live Empty 6CW Anarchy 17th April Live

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:07 pm

*We enter the arena, panning across the screaming fans

HA: Welcome everybody once again to another huge night of 6CW Anarchy!

HE: Don’t play things down, brother, tonight is off the scale! This is PPV quality on free-to-air TV; this card is so good someone is gonna get fired for letting this go for nothing!

HA: Two of last year’s Night of Glory main eventers face off, with the added ingredient of one of wrestling’s hottest…

HE: …and downright insane

HA:…properties. Reborn vs Dicey vs Engel tonight!

HE: And that’s just match two! World champions past and present face off when the wounded GazzyD faces EWF Champion Liam Wood

HA: We’ll crown number one contenders, see the 6CW World Champion in action and, in the main event, to crown the last man to enter the Gateway to Glory battle royal, in the final of our Fight for Thirty, we see Hollywood’s Anthony Grace, the divisive Hero, the preacher Edward Plague, the Irish fighting-machine O’Callaghan and the monster that is Cerberus all come together and straight out brawl for glory.

* “They Say” by Scars on Broadway screams out from the speakers and the excited fans take the opportunity to boo the man who walks out onto the stage

HE: What a way to start things! The champ is gracing us with his presence, Harold. Delightful!

HA: Cassius Zhi: an intensely nihilistic martial-artist who claims he has a fierce disregard for Western Culture, but frankly it appears he has a fierce disregard for anything and anyone that isn’t green tea or himself.

HE: He can choose to like whatever the hell he wants, we are lucky he even wrestles here. The man is a figure of power across the world, let alone this industry. I think he has offers to be the Chairman back home

HA: That’s got to be offensive…

*Whilst the commentary team have been speaking, Cassius has walked down to the ring with not a care for the screams of abuse that have rained down on him. He climbs onto the apron, through the ropes and then stands in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand

CZ: This is disgusting…this blatant disregard for the glory of your 6CW Champion! What are these games you play?! Fight for Thirty? What a waste of time! None of these fools has my beating, whether they enter 3, 13 or 30. I have everything I need

*He pats the 6CW title that rests around his waist

CZ: And anything further, any trinket like little Liam’s would merely be added from boredom. Frankly, what good is taking down the prestige of a belt that has none?!

*He laughs as the fans boo

CZ: Please…that title means as little as everyone who crawled out from the wreckage of that company. All it does is serve as a reminder to those who believe they will be able to flourish elsewhere once I have brought 6CW to oblivion and returned glory to where it truly belongs.

*He looks at the microphone in his hand, the plastic wrapped around it with 6CW insignia on, and then the big screen. His rage is fuelled as he sees not himself on the screen, but an advertisement for “Later this evening!” and the faces of all five men in the Fight for Thirty final

CZ: Listen clearly to me now, 6CW, I am your 6CW Champion and I cannot be ignored!

*He wildly gesticulates at the screen

CZ: Your attention should not be on these imbeciles…

*He throws his arm up to point at them again

CZ: …not on the men who hold nothing but disappointment between them…

*He throws his arm up again

CZ:…not on men clinging on to relevance

*He holds his hand up now, keeping the finger pointing directly at the screen

CZ: That screen should be showing the man who will not be entering that PPV in desperate hope, but the one who will walk out as 6CW champion!

*The crowd cheer loudly as the screen which Cassius points at now shows the face of Lex Hart, unbeknownst to Zhi

LH: Oh, it does, old friend, it truly does!

*Zhi turns, apoplectic with rage

HA: Lex has got his own ideas

HE: And these idiots in here are now cheering him?!

HA: There’s a certain level of hatred for Zhi that means even Lex Hart has got support in this battle!

*Zhi recovers some composure and begins to speak as Hart smiles from the screen

CZ: You’re nothing but a wart to me, Hart! I am the 6CW Ch---

*Whilst clearly still speaking, the mic stops working. Zhi begins to scream down it before the laughs of Lex Hart enrage him and he throws the mic across the ring

LH: Enough, Zhi. I haven’t interrupted you for some famous back and forth. Time is ticking, and I don’t plan to waste any of it. Keep that title close to you, old foe, for it shall be me ripping it from your cold, dead hands at Day of Reckoning.

*Zhi is shouting up at Hart, unheard

LH: What was that, Mute? I can only presume you are wondering how I am so confident. What I have learned in this business that skill and charisma get you everywhere, and I have both in limitless capacity. I have been able to win friends and influence people.

*Zhi stops shouting at stands still, a sense of anticipation about him. Hart smiles as he sees it

LH: Yes, you’re understanding now. Whilst you were complaining, crying, cavorting with fury, I was conversing. With the people that matter. And I have gained a title shot, for it is felt that my opportunity was robbed from me by the clock at Ashes to Ashes.

HE: What is he saying?!

LH: So, at Day of Reckoning, I get to appear twice! Once in the Gateway to Glory match…and once across from you, one on one, for the 6CW World Championship!

*The crowd roar, and Cassius begins to throw an almost childlike strop in the ring, kicking ropes, punching turnbuckles and shouting at Lex, the crowd, anyone…

LH: Time is ticking, Cassius, and this time the clock won’t be your saviour! Start the show!

*Cassius screams as the crowd roars and the credits roll.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 17th April Live Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 17th April Live

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:07 pm

*Liam Wood stands alongside Tim Allen. He stands unmoved, quiet; calm and focused without concern

TA: Liam, tonight you face a true legend of this company. Some would claim that that status is really all you have ever wanted. Yet last time out you stood aside and allowed Edward Plague to pin Gazzy, and in turn allowed him to win a match you were in. You--

*Allen's voice trails off. A shadow dawns on him and he looks to his right, where once he stared at Wood on his left. Edward Plague enters the scene

EP: Speak of the devil and he shall appear; the wheel is come full circle: I am here.

*Allen looks from Plague to Wood and then back again

EP: You look at me with fear, Mr Allen. Like I bring an evil, an evil that turns a man like Liam Wood, one who was already powerful, and turns him into the true vessel for perfection that he can become.

You see: there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

*Allen cowers as Plague stands over him smiling

TA: Why...why do you play these games? Why now does Liam Wood play a part in this Brotherhood's rise?

EP: All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts.

*Plague smiles and nods to Wood

LW: Now I have opened the doorway to greatness for our alliance. The Day of Reckoning is coming, and we will stand together at its end. Liam Wood will be the last man standing, and he will welcome the number 30 to the ring...Edward Plague. We are the instrument of your liberation.

*They smile together and the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:08 pm

Match 1
Castile vs Jackson Jackson vs Castiguer vs James McManus

HA: Fatal four way action kicking us off here on Anarchy and we have representatives from the four tag teams currently attempting to prove their dominance in the division…

HE: This is singles competition though so all four men out of their comfort zones in this one…

"Machine Gun" is playing out and there is a mixed reaction as Jackson Jackson struts out onto the stage. He smirks as he raises his arms in the air and then runs his hand along the tag belt that is around his waist…

HA: The TA came into 6CW and ran roughshod through the Tag Team division, under the guidance of Max Adamson….Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan have made such a big statement and impact….tonight Jackson represents the tag champs…

HE: And Jackson had some success as a singles competitor before joining 6CW so he will fancy his chances in this one…

Jackson climbs into the ring and then takes to the turnbuckle to pose with his championship as "Death March" creeps out to a series of boos from the 6CW faithful…

HA: The Death Squad really do need to put themselves back on the map if they want to lay claim to the gold…they have suffered a fair few morale sapping losses as of late…

HE: It’s a results business, unfortunately….they're performances have been good but they aren't getting the job done….Castile has some pressure on his shoulders tonight…

Castile lowers his hood and drops his robe to the floor as he runs down the ramp and dives, headlong, underneath the bottom rope. He glares up at Jackson Jackson, who winks at him, and then climbs up to his feet…

HA: Edward Plague has demanded a big response from The Brotherhood and Castile is the first into the fire…

"Sad but true" then booms out and there are more boos from James McManus, who looks visibly angry as he marches out onto the stage. McManus brushes off the response of the crowd as he quickly makes his way down the ramp..

HA: McManus is a former tag champ, he and The Fanatic lost those belts to the TA last month…but McManus also has plenty of success as a singles operator, he will view himself as favourite in this match…

HE: McManus has talent but the Parasite Killers have been off colour for awhile now….the TA came in and just dismantled them….they need to fire back…

HA: Well James McManus has the opportunity to send out a message that the Parasite Killers still have a big part to play in the tag division…

McManus climbs up into the ring and is held back by the referee as he trash talks in the direction of Jackson Jackson. "Remember the name" then rips through the air and there are cheers all around for the arrival of Castiguer…

HA: The Soldiers of Fortune returned to action two weeks ago and they have already made quite an impression on the 6CW Universe…

HE: These people are idiots…one fancy performance doesn't all of a sudden make them big game players….

HA: I agree….but it was a hell of a start and Castiguer will believe he can pick off where he and Sicarius left off last time out…

Castile is snarling as Castiguer tags hands with the fans and then climbs up into the ring. The referee has a final word with all four competitors before signalling for the bell to start the match…

HA: No tag team partners or managers at ringside….all the onus is on these men in the ring right now…

Castile immediately runs over and lands with a flying dropkick that sends Castiguer crashing into the corner. Jackson Jackson uses the action to grab McManus and roll him up……………..1………………….2………………shoulder up!

HA: I'm expecting a fast pace in this one…

McManus scurries up and boots Jackson in the gut before nailing him with a big slam. Castile lifts Castiguer onto the top rope and he climbs up next to him…

HE: Castile thinking frankensteiner…

Castile leaps up for the hurricanrana but Castiguer catches him on his shoulders. He holds him there for a second and then throws Castile, backwards, off the turnbuckle and onto McManus..

HA: Action is thick and fast thus far….HERE WE GO!

The crowd roar as Castiguer jumps through the air with a front flip senton that sends him crashing into his three foes, leaving them all in a heap. Castiguer gets back to his feet and he lifts Castile onto his shoulders before nailing a rolling fireman's carry slam…..he then meets Jackson Jackson with a spinning heel kick before rolling up and he grabs McManus by the head…

HA: ACE…

McManus pushes Castiguer into the ropes and nails him with a spinebuster on the comeback. He taps his knee and then runs off the ropes himself, returning with a stiff knee trembler right to the side of Castiguer's head…
…1
…..2
………….broken up by Jackson!

Jackson lifts McManus into an inverted atomic drop and then whips him off the ropes, flooring him with a discus elbow on the rebound. McManus staggers back up and is nailed by a double underhook tiger suplex………………..1………………..2…………..Castile stops the three!

HE: For three of these competitors it is about proving they can compete with the TA…..for awhile now it has seemed unlikely that anyone can…

Castile beckons Jackson up and swings a roundhouse kick at his head but JJ ducks it before superkicking Castile's knees out from under him. Jackson then follows up with a stiff forearm smash to the face………………1…………….2…………..kickout. Jackson then drags Castile back up and hits him with a vertical suplex, then a second…

HA: Three?

The crowd give a cheer as Jackson connects with a third suplex and then rolls for the corner. He quickly leaps up onto the top turnbuckle…

HE: Jackson taking to the skies….

HA: WHAT A BAD LANDING!

McManus is back up and he grabs Jackson before shoving him off the turnbuckle and out of the ring, sending the tag champ crashing into the security railing. McManus then makes his way over to Castile and he drags him back up, hooking his arms…

HE: RIVER WENSUM….McManus for the win!

…2
………3!

HA: Castiguer in the nick of time….that was perilously close…

Castiguer tries to pull McManus up but the PK member shoves Castiguer back into the ropes. He then charges in but is felled by a drop toe hold, leaving him sprawled across the middle. Castiguer then runs across the ring and sprints back…

HA: 619…connects!

The crowd cheer as McManus is kicked back to the centre of the ring. Castiguer grips the top rope and he waits for McManus to stand before he springboards back in…

HA: He turned beautifully in midair there!

Castiguer connects with a phenomenal moonsault takedown…………………1……………………..2…………….McManus just gets his shoulder up off the deck. The Englishman gets back up and he stumbles into the corner, where Castiguer immediately runs in and lands a yakuza kick to the jaw…

HE: McManus needs to fire back…

McManus' head slumps and Castiguer runs him out of the corner, drilling him with the "Ace Crusher" in the centre….the crowd count along..
…1
…..2
………..thr-Jackson drags Castiguer under the bottom rope!

HA: Jackson keeping this match alive…

Jackson slides in and makes a beeline for the downed McManus…………………1…………………2…………….McManus kicks out. Jackson has a quick complaint to the referee but then he stalks McManus and waits for him to stand…

HE: TTJ2….McManus going to sleep here!

Jackson gets the hooks in for the crossface chicken wing and he pulls McManus to the deck, locking in the body scissors. McManus flails but is evidently in a lot of trouble…

HA: McManus with nowhere to go….this one is over!

HE: LOOKOUT!

There are flashbulbs going off all around as Castile nails a springboard 450 splash that breaks up the submission just before McManus was about to tap out. Castile staggers back up to his feet and he drags Jackson up to his feet and flips him onto his shoulders, nailing a lungblower…

HA: All the wind just taken out of Jackson Jackson…MARCA DE LA MUERTE!

Castile suddenly just runs off the ropes and returns with a furious stiff knee right to the back of Jackson's head…
…1
…..2
………Castiguer pulls Castile from the ring this time and then clatters him against the ring apron!

HE: Castiguer just robbed victory from Castile…

HA: He wasn’t just going to stand there and let him have it…

Castiguer is back up on the apron and he springboards back in and lands a double foot stomp to the chest of Jackson…..he beckons for him to stand back up but McManus clatters him from behind…

HE: McManus wants this win badly….

McManus drills Castiguer with a running powerslam…………………….1…………………..2…………shoulder up. He punches the mat with venom and then gets back up. He furiously gestures for Castiguer to do the same and then grabs him by the arm to help him…

HA: McManus looking to end this right here….MK ULTRA!

Castiguer rolls down the back and drags McManus into a pin…………….1…………………….2……….kickout. They scramble back up and McManus looks for a big forearm but Castiguer ducks and counters with a backstabber….

HE: Get him Jackson…

Jackson clatters into Castiguer and he nails him with vicious knees to the stomach and then connects with a brainbuster. He shakes his head as he goes to the corner and climbs high…

HE: The TA proving their dominance once more…JACKSAULT!

Jackson hurls himself into the 630 double rotation moonsault but Castiguer drives his knees up on the landing, causing Jackson to roll in agony. Castiguer staggers to his feet and he quickly heads for the corner himself…

HA: The Soldiers of Fortune are making one hell of an impact…FIRECRACKER!

The arena is bouncing as Castiguer lands the imploding 450 on Jackson Jackson…

HA: That's it…

….2
………….3!

HE: It's over!

HA: Unbelievable!

Castile returns to the ring just after the 450 and he throws Castiguer through the ropes before pinning Jackson for the three count. Back live and the crowd are booing as "Death march" plays out and Castile's arm is raised in victory…

HE: He did it….The Death Squad are back…

HA: Talk about snatching victory from the jaws of defeat….Castile just pulled the rug right out from underneath Castiguer's feet…

HE: By any means necessary…

HA: Absolutely….Castile has done a big job here and earns a win over one half of the tag team champions….that will not go unnoticed…

Castiguer slumps against the ringside barrier and shakes his head in dismay as Castile celebrates his victory. The crowd boo and continue to chant for the "Soldiers of Fortune" as the action goes backstage.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:09 pm

The scene opens after coming back for commercial at the commentary desk.

HA: Folks, what a start to this evening...and dont go anywhere just yet. Up next we have a match between three of the biggest crowd pleasers in 6CW. Engel Harlequin, Robin Reborn and Dicey Reilly all vying to prove themselves dominant. Believe me when I say this folks, this is PPV television being given out for free here tonight.

HE: What a waste of money, this match is irrelevant. In case you haven't noticed there's a Gateway to Glory match to come in a few weeks time which makes any result here nothing more than practice for the real thing.

HA: But with all three out of the Fight for 30 this is as good a time as any to make an impression on 6CW management wouldn't you say? Tim Allen has managed to catch up with one of the three participants.

The scene cuts to backstage where Tim Allen is stood in front of the camera

TA: Thankyou Harold, I am joined here now by Dicey Reilly...

The camera pans across so Dicey and Tim are both on camera, the crowd cheering can be heard in the background, Dicey looks determined

TA: ...big match for you tonight Dicey, how do you feel?

DR: Big match? Against old clown shoes and Rerun? HA are you having a laugh? F**k me Tim, am not going out there to get an "A" for effort, am not going out there to put on a show Tim...tonight just like every night I work is about taking my chances.

TA: You seem pretty confident Dicey...

DR: Confident? Listen, Clown shoes is probably one of the most unpredictable men in 6CW today, Rerun is a former 6CW champion just like me...but the thing is, Engel is too busy trying to impress everybody that he can't see that these wins count. As for Reborn, well he'll be too busy playing Jeremy Kyle to Engel...remember what happened to Jeremy the last time Engel saw him? He got sucker punched...the fact is I am the only guy in this trio that actually wants the win enough to take it. And take it I will.

Dicey nods to Tim before walking off camera

TA: Big words from the Irishman...back to you Harold.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*McManus is backstage. He is banging on the door of Enforcer office. It opens for him and Enforcer steps out, forcing McManus back as he tried to step in

E: I hate when people just bang at my door

JM: I hate the s*** that my team is putting up with every week in this place. Fatal four-ways with these jokers? For what. We are a tag team, your best tag team, and we deserve to get treated that way

E: What, you got pay issues? Gonna have to win matches to make me care

JM: Mouth and talk, all you ever were. But now you’re in a suit, you got a job to do. And that involves treating the talent, the real talent I add, properly. And the Parasite Killers are owed a rematch, unlike Robin Reborn and all those tears and honour bull, we deserve ours and we’ll get it.

*Enforcer stops to ponder, and eventually nods

E: I won’t argue, you’re two talented teams and we won’t lose the Death Squad or Soldiers of Fortune by letting them see what stands ahead of them. So, they can prepare for the future by watching the present at Day of Reckoning. The TA vs The Parasite Killers, tag team title rematch, on PPV.

*McManus smiles

E: Now piss off!

*The door slams and the scene cuts

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Match 2
Reborn vs Engel vs Dicey

As the show returns to the ringside are we are once again met by Harold and Henry Lloyd with Henry looking a little annoyed

HA: What a match we have next to carry on the action...three men who have been linked at some point but now go head to head in a brilliant triple threat match...

HE: It's just a shame Engel is involved...that guy freaks me the hell out!

HA: Oh be quiet...Engel has been one of the biggest stars this year so far and has really shown just how good he can be...he's just been unlucky.

The fans cheer as Born To Fight blasts from the speakers and Dicey Reilly struts out on to the stage with a confident look on his face

HA: When you think 6CW you think Dicey Reilly and aren't these fans showing it here tonight...

HE: I've not always seen eye to eye with Reilly but one things for sure, he won't let history stop him fighting tonight

HA: That's true...there are some who think that the relationships between these three men might stop them fighting but one thing you can guarantee is that Dicey will live up to his theme tune and he's born to fight!

Dicey climbs in to the ring as the music changes to Stronger bringing out Robin Reborn and keeping the fans hyped up

HA: These two men are clearly fan favourites here! You cannot split the admiration the fans have for two former world champions!

Reborn quickly joins Dicey in the ring causing the two to stare each other down for a moment until Time Is Running Out fills the air bringing out the final competitor. As Engel comes out he looks almost sheepish, looking at Dicey and then Reborn before pausing on the stage

HA: This is the man who could make all the difference!

HE: Do you really have to give him that much credit? He just makes it weird!

Engel quickly rolls in to the ring and once again looks at both of his opponents as the ref begins to make final checks

HA: What a match this promises to be...I cannot pick a winner right now!

As the bell rings Engel seemingly steps back allowing Dicey and Reborn to clash, Dicey quickly takes control pushing Reborn in to the turnbuckle but as he backs up and looks for the an elbow Reborn is able to duck under and begin to land punches to head

HE: What the hell is that freak doing?!

HA: Engel seems conflicted, almost unwilling to fight either man!

HE: Well it looks like Reborn and Reilly aren't worrying about that!

Dicey fights back with punches of his own but as he begins to overpower Reborn the smaller star hits a knee to the gut that cuts off the offence of the irish man. Reborn quickly whips Dicey across the ring but Dicey is able to reverse it, sending Reborn in to the path of Engel causing Reborn to freeze

HA: Here comes Dicey!

Dicey wastes no time exploiting the distraction with a huge lariat to the back of Reborn that sends the former 6CW champion in to Engel sending Engel spilling from the ring, Dicey then spins Reborn around

HE: CRAICDOWN!

HA: NO! Reborn drops down the back of Dicey...CODEBREAKER!

Dicey hits the floor allowing Reborn to make the cover

HA: No! Engel makes the save...he might not want to fight but he doesn't want to lose!

HE: Even this freak knows that a win here gives him momentum!

The tension is palpable as Dicey rolls from the ring leaving Reborn and Engel stood in the ring alone, the pair begin to speak to each other with Engel shaking his head but before he can act Reborn pulls him in, locking in a headlock and dragging his former ally to the middle of the ring

HE: this is more like it

HA: The fans are split down the middle here! They really can't pick between the two men!

Engel quickly shoves Reborn off using his size and strength advantage sending Reborn in to the ropes before hitting him with a shoulder block that sends him down hard to the mat, Engel quickly backs in to the corner shaking his head again before looking around at the crowd

HE: Engel's head seems to be turning...he needs to let out the dark side!

As Reborn gets up Engel charges forward and hits a knee to the head sending him back to the mat before making a cover of his own

...1...NO! Kickout!

Reborn quickly begins to get to his feet but is caught by Engel who lands a knee before hitting a big suplex and quickly making a cover

...1...2...no!

HE: Another kickout! Engel seems to be getting frustrated at this!

HA: He doesn't have time, Dicey is back in!

As Engel gets to his feet he's caught with a big bulldog from Dicey who keeps up the offence dragging him up and throwing him in to the corner before landing repeated shoulders to the gut. Reborn quickly gets up and waits for Dicey to turn around, looking for a drop kick but Dicey ducks under causing Engel to take the full brunt of the attack, Reborn then hops to his feet only for Dicey to hook his arms around his waist, hitting a huge german suplex and bridging to make the cover

...1...2...2.9!

HA: So close but when you're dealing with Robin Reborn you're dealing with a former 6CW World champion and the man who took the title from our longest reigning champion Joshua

Dicey hits the floor in frustration before beckoning for Reborn to get to his feet, looking to end things but as Reborn stands up he reacts instinctively with a pele kick that staggers Dicey back, Reborn then kips back up and begins to land kicks to the gut of Dicey sending him in to the turnbuckle

HA: Reborn looking to go high risk here...

The fans are stunned as Reborn lifts Dicey up on to the turnbuckle and climbs up landing quick elbows to stun Dicey before looking for a huge high risk impact

HE: Reborn looking for a superplex...this could end bad for both of them!

HA: Reborn knows that to put Dicey away you need to go all out!

As Reborn looks for the Superplex Dicey is able to fight back with punches to the ribs only for Reborn to land another elbow before looking for the suplex again

HA: Engel is back in!

HE: Oh god! This freak is going to take advantage...not fair!

As Reborn goes for the suplex Engel charges back in landing a club to the back before hitting a huge sunset powerbomb style move that sends Dicey over in a huge suplex tower of doom. Engel pauses for a moment as Dicey rolls to the one corner before looking at Reborn and quickly making the cover

…...2

…......2.9!

HE: YES! Engel hasn't won it! There is a god!

HA: Engel looks ready to finish this though!

Engel shakes his head almost looking worried but quickly gets over it, beginning to stalk Reborn who begins to drag himself up to his feet

HA: SELF FUFILLING PROPHECY!

HE: NO! Reborn with the ZIG ZAG!

HA: WAIT! WHAT AN IMPACT!

…...2

…......3!

HA: What a win and what a comeback!

The fans are stunned as the replay shows Engel look for the Sister Abigail only for Reborn able to spin free hitting his zig zag but before he gets the chance to cover he turns in to the path of Dicey who catches Reborn offguard with a standing version of the hangover cure

HA: What a match and what a win for Dicey Reilly...it really could have gone either way!

HE: Well as long as Engel got put in his place...I'm happy!

As we return from the replay Dicey is celebrating with the fans as other fans are still getting behind Engel and Reborn who have begun to recover in the ring.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:10 pm

*We cut backstage to the corridors of the arena, where Marshall Murdoch is wandering and approached by Charlotte Grey*

Marsh: "Hey sweetcheeks"

Grey: "Evening Marshall"

Marsh: "Can I assist in anyway?"

*Murdoch places his bag down, and gives his full attention to Charlotte*

Grey: "I was just wondering how you were feeling ahead of your number one contenders match this evening?"

Marsh: "Well Charlotte, Marshall Murdoch is feeling fantastic. I find myself in the ring with three other guys, all of which I have defeated and am better than and my fellow brother Clarke James."

Grey: "Before you go on, the chat forums have been ablaze with theories as to what will happen between you and Clarke tonight. Will you work together? Will one lie down for the other? Do you have any thoughts?"

Marsh: "Well Charlotte, this signals a new era in 6CW - Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James will tonight begin their ascent to the top of 6CW, claiming power, hunger, girth along the way. We both know what we have to do to win tonight, and progress ourselves forward to capture the UK and International titles"

Grey: "But do you have any specific tactics?"

Marsh: "Well I don't want to reveal them, but just let it be known me and Clarke are firmly on the same pa......"

*Suddenly Marsh is taken down by a flying trash can to the head*

Grey: "OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

*Grey runs from shot calling for EMT help as Clarke James emerges from the shadows and places the trash can over a staggering Marshall before drop kicking him into the concrete wall behind him.*

James: "My ascent to the top of 6CW has been held back too long by you Marshall..."

*James picks Marshall up off the floor, and takes the trash can off him before DDT'ing him onto the floor cutting Marshall wide open. He then hovers over him*

James: "I was, and will always be the better half Marshall...I'll show the world tonight"

*James looks around and sees a steel chair. He smirks, picks it up and starts repeatedly hitting Murdoch over the back with it screaming "I'M THE BEST" as he mercilessly pounds away on his former friend, before security and EMTs arrive on the scene and whisk James away, with Murdoch motionless on the ground being tended too....as 6CW Anarchy cuts away*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:10 pm

We return to a scene opens backstage, GazzyD is stood backstage talking with Tim Allen

TA: Tonight you face off against Liam Wood, a good showing out there would most likely put you in prime position for contendership of the EWF title and set you in good stead for the Gateway to Glory match...but the fact is that Liam Wood has numbers on his side, how do you see that affecting your match?

GazzyD looks at Tim and then to the camera.

GazzyD: I don't worry about the odds, or how I am going to go out there and do what I do. There's a difference between me and Liam Wood, and that difference is that I do not need help handed to me or folks hanging around in the shadows. I go out there and I do my job on my own. Liam Wood thinks his Death Squad, and Plague work for him, but they are holding him back and I intend to walk out there tonight and show him what one man can do against all odds.

TA: GazzyD, you say you don't need anybody out there but recently critics have claimed you haven't been at your best since...

GazzyD: Look, Tim critics are paid to be critical, they earn there money behind a keyboard fighting the fight that suits them. I am 110% ready for anything that Liam Wood or any other superstar in this locker room can throw at me...

GazzyD is seemingly agitated but Tim Allen hasn't finished

TA: Forget the critics, GazzyD what I was trying to say is that you haven't truly been at your best since Christy left, is that something that prays on your mind? Do you perhaps NEED her?

GazzyD almost goes white as a sheet. Mumbling as if trying to get words out

GazzyD: I don't have time for this right now...

GazzyD walks off camera quickly

TA: GAZZY! These are the questions the 6CW universe want answers to...GAZZY!

The scene fades as a frustrated Tim looks on in concern

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:11 pm

Match 3
Liam Wood vs GazzyD

*The camera pans around the arena, with an array of signs on show, one sign with "WIGGO TAUGHT ME TO INJECT" and another "WHAT GOES SIXTH WONT GO UP NOR DOWN" as this raucous crowd enjoys Anarchy, as finally the camera gets to the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "Up next a one on one contest between Liam Wood and Gazzy D"

HE: "Will it be a contest? Gazzy has hardly been fit these past few weeks"

HA: "He is going through a rough time at the moment, and last week came up short against Wood and Plague in the fight for thirty triple threat match"

HE: "Interestingly Wood stepped aside for Plague to win that match, unusual for the EWF champ"

HA: "Very much out of character for him, I'll be intrigued to see what he does tonight"

"Limelight" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Gazzy D marches out onto the stage, he takes in the wild cheering of the crowd, but doesn't have his usual grin on his face. Gazzy tries to build into a sprint, but jogs as he makes his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope and just going to the corner of the ring.

HA: "Not his usual energetic entrance there"

HE: "Maybe he forgot his weetabix?"

HA: "Lets hope he wakes up soon!"

The lights go out as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut. Wood remains under the atmospheric blue light continuing to stand on the stage soaking in the boos of the fans. Wood then swaggers to the ring as the spotlight follows his every footstep, Wood ignores the fans but clearly enjoys their need to get his attention. Wood reaches the ring, he climbs up to the top rope and then sits a top of it, arms out-stretched showing the EWF Title around his waist.

HA: "Wood looks focussed at least"

HE: "One second, he's just telling the referee to hold off a second"

HA: "He's pointing up the ramp.....and HERE COMES MAN MOUNTAIN MIKE!"

Man Mountain Mike appears at the top of the ramp, and makes his way to ringside where he stands staring at Gazzy, who is clearly wary of the big man.

Ding, ding, ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Wood and Gazzy lock up in the centre of the ring. Wood pushes Gazzy back towards the corner, the 6CW legend manages to wriggle himself free. He quickly hits a couple of kicks to the back of Liam Wood before he places his body in between the ropes which forces Gazzy D to step back.

Wood slowly walks forward out of the corner. Gazzy goes for a boot to the stomach, Wood blocks only for Gazzy to counter with an enzaguri kick. This sends Wood down to one knee, Gazzy bounces off the ropes and connects with a neck snap. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Liam Wood forces the shoulder up. Gazzy D locks in a side headlock, Wood fights up to his feet quickly. The EWF Champ goes for a belly to back suplex but Gazzy flips out and lands on his feet. He bounces off the ropes only for Wood to spin on the spot and take Gazzy down with a huge discus clothesline. Cover.

HE: What impact on that clothesline from Liam Wood!

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Wood gets to his feet and then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Gazzy. He then drags Gazzy towards the corner, where he then piles. Liam Wood then bounces off the ropes and takes down his opponent with a running clothesline. Wood makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.............kick out!

Wood drags Gazzy up and looks at MMM on the outside and nods his head, as he chucks Gazzy over the top rope near him. Wood stares down at MMM, who then stands over Gazzy, who comes to his senses only to be scared into running back into the grasp of Wood in the ring.

HA: "Gazzy wants nothing to do with MMM!"

HE: "Wood is toying with him out here!"

Liam Wood drags Gazzy to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders, setting up for a powerbomb. He runs forward looking to add some extra impact on the move but Gazzy uses the brief pause to counter with a hurracanrana. Wood rolls to his feet, he sprints in at Gazzy who counters with a flapjack. Cover

Ref: 1........................2.................kick out!

Liam Wood gets to his feet quickly perplexed by the counter by Gazzy and then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Gazzy in almost frustration at the move from the 6CW legend. He then drags Gazzy towards the corner, where he then piles punches down into the head of the slumping 6CW legend. Wood lifts up Gazzy and hits him with a big atomic drop. Wood then bounces off the ropes and takes down his opponent with a running clothesline. Wood makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.............kick out!

GazzyD forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood drags him to his feet, he then throws him down to the canvas with a suplex. Wood keeps the hold applied, driving to his feet and this time hitting a 2nd suplex, but dropping Gazzy face first into the mat. Gazzy sits up, Wood runs off the ropes and hits a vicious running kick to the face of his opponent.

The 6CW legend slows gets to his feet, Liam Wood lifts him into the air and then runs along, connecting with a big backbreaker on GazzyD. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Liam Wood goes on the attack with a series of knees down into the face. He then drags up the 6CW legend, Irish whipping him into the corner. Wood sprints in, connecting with a big leaping back elbow smash. Gazzy falls forward and Wood hits him with a snap powerslam into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Liam Wood drags up Gazzy, kicking him in the stomach and then lifts him onto his shoulders. Wood strides forward, he then drives Gazzy into the canvas with a powerbomb. He then drags up Gazzy, still in the powerbomb position...

HA: Lung-blower!

Ref: 1..........................2...................Kick out!

Wood signals its time to finish it. He drags Gazzy up, and kicks him in the stomach...

HA: "MANSON DRIVER!"

Ref: 1................2......................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Liam Wood has his hand raised by the referee as he picks up the pinfall over GazzyD. Man Mountain Mike heads up the ramp, with Wood following him...

HA: "Clinical from Liam Wood, but lifeless from GazzyD really"

HE: "This is what GazzyD is now, look"

As Gazzy stirs in the ring the crowd try to chant for him but Gazzy just slumps in the corner as 6CW Anarchy cuts away....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:12 pm

The scene opens in 6CW's social media lounge. O'Callaghan is sat alongside Charlotte grey, his title belts adorn his shoulder, a widescreen TV behind them

CG: O'Callaghan, thankyou for taking the time to join us here in the social media lounge. I hope your ready to answer lots of questions from Facebook an-

O'C: Woah there Charlotte, just for a second. I am not out here to pander to no Facebook thing, lets get that straight from the get go.

CG: So your not prepared to answer questions from Facebook?

O'C: Why would I be interested in a load of layabouts tossing off over Meme's of Harambe...I am here to talk about me!

Charlotte looks towards the producer confused

O'C: You see tonight...five men are coming for my Titles, they are going to tear at each other, claw, gouge do whatever it takes to win my gold...and none of it matters ONE iota.

CG: You mean you don't fear any of the people in that match?

O'C: Charlotte? Are you stupid? Of course I don't fear them...I'm talking about the fact it doesn't matter to them. They are fighting over bones...your looking at the number 30 entry of the Gateway to Glory match...actually no...Your looking at the number 30 entry AND winner of the Gateway to Glory match and you can well and truly take that to the bank.

CG: Sparklecrotch* is asking...

O'C: LOOK, CHARLOTTE, are you going deaf? I don't care about Sparky Crotch or Eggnonce or anybody else on social media...I am here to win matches and hold titles...and quite frankly I am doing 200% better than your Harlequins and your Dicey Reillys and any other idiots that think they can hold a candle to O'Callaghan. This interview is done!

O'Callaghan storms of the set as Charlotte Grey looks somewhat bewildered.

CG: Well strong words from the champ there

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:12 pm

Perfect Jack is seen walking backstage towards the entranceway. He is stopped by Tim Allen

TA: Well Jack, things dont get much better than this...number one contender match for the UK and International title. You must be in good spirits?

PJ: Good spirits, your damn right. Its time for me to take one more step...

TA: One more step?

PJ: Every work of art needs its final brush stroke, every puzzle needs its final piece...

TA: So you go out there and win and then what?

PJ: Your getting it Tim...I go out there and win this match and then...well, then its really just one last step to make 6CW Perfect again...now if you'll excuse me, its time to put on a masterpiece.

Perfect Jack walks off camera

TA: Perfect Jack looks to be ready to usurp O'Callaghan but first he has got four other men to contend with.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:13 pm

Match 4
#1 Contender UK/International Championship
Clarke James vs Perfect Jack vs Mike Hill vs Geoff Steel vs Marshall Murdoch

The crowd are making a hell of a noise as the action returns to ringside and Clarke James is walking down the rampway, his eyes full of fire…

HA: I still can't get over that attack by Clarke James just now…

HE: I think it is fair to say this match just lost a competitor, Marshall won't be able to compete in this one…

HA: The breakup of the Church was not long in the making….Clarke James has his eyes set on bigger things…

James circles the ring and then climbs up onto the apron as "I am perfection" booms out and is met by several more boos from the capacity crowd. Perfect Jack swaggers out onto the stage…

HA: This contest will crown a new number one contender to O'Callaghan's duel championships….this bout carries one heck of an opportunity for the participants…

HE: For Perfect Jack this is the chance to put himself back on the ladder…..he's had some serious success as one half of Perfect Execution but its been many years since the former world champion made an impact as a singles competitor….

HA: Jack is one of the men who helped build the foundations of 6CW….his wrestling ability is undoubtable but can he still hang tough with such a competitive roster?

Jack slaps away the fans' hands and he pulls "Perfect Jack sucks" sign from one supporter, ripping it up with total disdain. Jack then rolls into the ring and stares a hole through Clarke James…

HA: You have to wonder what is going through Clarke James' mind right now….he has the blood of his "brother" on his hands…

HE: Clarke has taken the path that he believes will aid him best….if he wins this match then nobody will question it…

HA: Oh I think he has a few questions to answer….

"Last Resort" screams out to a standing ovation from the crowd and Geoff Steel makes his entrance. Steel looks in confident mood as he raises an arm to the audience…

HA: Geoff Steel is another former world champion who is looking to climb the mountain once more…he understands the importance and magnitude of this match….OH GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!

Boos break out once more as Mike Hill comes running out from the back and clobbers Steel from behind, knocking him down on the stage. Hill lands a few kicks to his foe and then he drags Steel onto the ramp, slinging him off the side….

HE: That was a five foot drop into the ringside barrier….Steel felt that one…

HA: Hill and Steel have been warring for months now…..former tag partners turned the bitterest of enemies…

Steel is laid down on the floor to the side of the ramp, holding his head and shoulder, as Hill mockingly dusts off his hands and then makes his way to the ring. Clarke James takes his chance and he boots Perfect Jack in the stomach….

HE: Clarke trying to end this quickly…

James grabs the arm of PJ and attempts to drag him in for "Faithless" but Hill springboards into the ring and wipes both men out with a flying dropkick…

HA: I think Mike Hill stopped this match from ending immediately….Perfect Jack was not expecting Clarke James there…

HE: Just like Steel wasn't expecting Hill….people need to be more switched on…

Jack gets back up and Hill lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before knocking him down again with a spinning heel kick. Clarke James runs in for a clothesline but Hill ducks it and springboards onto the ropes again…

HA: Tornado DDT…Mike Hill is flying here….

1……………2……..CJ kicks out. Hill drags him up and looks for a suplex but James floats over the back and pushes Hill into the corner. James follows in but Hill spins around the turnbuckle and lands a feint kick over the top rope that sends CJ back to the centre….Hill climbs up top and leaps off with a crossbody on James and Perfect Jack….

HE: Mike Hill does not get the credit he deserves….he is a former two time world champion…

HA: If he wins this match then he'll certainly put a lot of people on notice…

Hill drags Jack back up and flips him up for a powerbomb and then runs him to the corner, launching him against the turnbuckle. Jack slumps into a seated position as Hill turns and orders James back up…

HA: Hill might just be looking to finish here….OVER THE…

HE: AHHHH!

Huge cheers from the crowd as Geoff Steel storms the ring and almost spears Mike Hill out of his boots. Hill rolls under the bottom rope for safety but Steel looks thunderous as he follows…

HA: Geoff Steel not staying down…he wants himself some of Mike Hill…

Steel grabs Hill by the head and drags him up before running him forward and launching him, upside down, against the ringside barrier. Steel raises an arm to the audience, who roar, and then he begins to rip the coverings off the announce table…

HE: Steel seems hell bent on destroying Mike Hill…

HA: Is it any wonder?

In the ring, Clarke James drags Perfect Jack from the corner and attempts to put him into a figure four but PJ grabs Clarke's tights and rolls him up………………1…………………..2…………….shoulder up. They scramble up and Jack ducks a clothesline, nailing a huge German suplex…

HA: Now the wrestling ability of Perfect Jack is on show….

James' arms are flailing as he tries to reach for safety but Jack pulls him back up and nails a second suplex. He yells "three" and the crowd applaud before hoisting CJ up once more…

HE: Hat trick?

HA: You bet…

Jack bridges the third suplex, landing James right on the back of his head…
…1
….2
………shoulder up!

HA: James finding the resiliency to stick in there…

Jack gets back up and he nods his head as he beckons CJ to stand. He stalks his prey and then grabs his arm, dragging him in close…

HE: PERFECT SLAM!

James jumps out the back and pushes Jack off the ropes, nailing him with a Samoan drop on the comeback. Both men stumble back up and James plants his foe with a big spinebuster…

HA: Could be…

…2
…………Jack just gets his shoulder up!

HE: Everyone wants this title opportunity…

HA: I'm not so sure Geoff Steel cares, look out now…

Steel bounces Hill's head off the top of the announce table and then launches him on top. He climbs up after him and drags him in place…

HE: He's gonna piledrive him through our table…

HA: Think about it, Geoff…

Hill wiggles for a moment and then he manages to counter with a backdrop, Steel landing hard behind him on the table. Hill takes a second to compose himself and then nails a standing moonsault on top of the desk….

HE: The table isn't budging…

HA: But the bones and bodies are taking a beating…

Hill kneels over Steel and nails him with several right hands before rolling off the table. Hill pulls the ring steps over to the table and then climbs up on top…

HA: No idea what Hill is planning here….

In the ring, Clarke James is stalking Perfect Jack and waiting for him to stand. His eyes glint with malice as his opponent turns into him…

HE: FAITH…

Jack slams multiple elbows into the temple of James and sends him staggering away. Jack then rushes in behind and collides with a chopblock that takes James out at the knee…

HA: Jack setting up for it now…

Jack places James' leg on the ropes and then leaps into the air, slamming his knee down on it as he lands. He repeats the process twice more and then drags James into the centre…

HE: He feels he has weakened the leg sufficiently…..FIGURE FOUR!

Jack twists around and then drops, synching in the submission in the middle of the ring. Jack has the hold in tight as James yells out in agony…

HA: Perfect Jack has won world titles with this move…

James manages to drag his body back toward the ropes and he reaches out to force a break, which the referee calls for straight away. James seems to be feeling pain in his legs as Jack beckons him back up…

HE: James may have survived the submission but the damage could already be done…

HA: Jack certainly thinks so…

On the outside, Hill drags Steel off the announce table and onto the steel steps. He slaps Steel around the head as he helps him to his feet…

HE: Surely not…

HA: Hill thinking "Over the Hill" off the steps and through our table…

HE: OH MY FRICKIN GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HA: THEY'RE OUT!

Hill looks for the backflip but Steel shows his strength to catch Hill on his shoulders. He spins his foe in midair and leaps off the steps for a powerbomb but Hill keeps ahold of Steel's head (X-factor facebuster position) and both men crush straight through the announce table….

HA: The impact on Hill's back there and Steel's face is unreal….

HE: I think they're both knocked out…

HA: The hatred of these two men knows no bounds…

HE: I think we need medics…

HA: And we still have a match here….we still need to crown a number one contender…

In the ring, Perfect Jack looks away from the wreckage on the outside and he kicks Clarke James in the stomach before dragging him in close…

HA: PERFECT…

James counters the suplex into "faithless" out of nowhere. He rolls over a holds his knee for a second before turning back for the cover…

???: STOP THIS!

HE: What in the…

Enforcer is on the stage, his sleeves rolled up, and he is accompanying medics down the ramp who then move to check on Hill & Steel. Clarke James is glaring at Enforcer…

Enforcer: It is plain to see that putting Steel and Hill in this match was an error of judgement….those two cannot be controlled and I'm gonna have to find an alternative way to solve their issues…

*Crowd cheer

HE: Clarke James had this match won….what is Enforcer doing here?

Enforcer: However we still need a number one contender….and Clarke I see you looking at me with murderous vengeance but don't just expect me to overlook what you did to your own in the backstage area before this match…

HA: Clarke James put one hell of a beating on Marshall Murdoch…

Enforcer: You may or may not have ended up winning this match but seemed to me that Jack was pushing you pretty close….I think I'd like to see the two of you fight again…

*James looks furious as he stands and boots the ropes, pointing at Enforcer

Enforcer: Don't worry, Clarke….I'm not going to make you fight for the honour of facing O'Callaghan again….instead I think we'll have ourselves a triple threat match at Day of Reckoning…

*Crowd pop

Enforcer: O'Callaghan seems to like defying the odds so he can try this one on for size…..International and Uk Championships on the line….O'Callaghan defending against Clarke James…

And…..Perfect Jack…..

HA: Big, big announcement right there….triple threat match is signed, sealed and delivered….O'Callaghan, James, Jack….triple threat rules….Day of Reckoning….UK & International titles on the line…

HE: And I think we're gonna have to see some sort of conclusion to Hill & Steel too…

HA: Without a doubt….those two men cannot continue to tear each other apart…

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:13 pm

*We head backstage and Engel is pacing back and forth outside Enforcer’s office. He bangs, paces some more, bangs on it once again and then starts at the handle. It is then swung open towards him.

Enforcer comes out and eyes Engel. He sees Harlequin, both hands holding his own hair, wild eyes and desperation all over his face.

E: What can I do for you, Engel? I suggest you take the chance to improve your attitude, because I won’t forgive the disrespect twice

EH: Hehehe, angry, angry, angry!

*Enforcer let’s annoyance flicker over his eyes, but then shakes it off and shrugs

E: Fine…your games. Then I suggest you speak fast and make it to the point, as I don’t really care for all your mental bull.

*He stands silently, focusing his stare at the hectic Engel. Engel rocks, shakes and grabs at his own arms manically. But the silence eventually forces him to speak

EH: Let me prove myself, Mr Boss. I haven’t done my best, no. And I want to show them my presence. I need to show THEM my presence!

E: A match?

EH: A big match! A chance. Putting it on the line ahead of the Gateway to Glory. I need to go into the royal battle with momentum, you see. They need to know I am capable. Them and THEM.

*Enforcer looks confused

E: Who is “them?” You keep really stressing a “them.”

*Engel points outwards, circling around him

EH: The people, the ones that love JJ and Dicey and, urrm, and Gazzy. They haven’t seen me yet. I need to show them.

E: So you want a big match? To prove yourself?

*Engel smiles

E: Right then, I’ll see what I can do. Now get the hell away from my office!

*Enforcer turns back to his room and slams the door in Engel’s smiling face.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:14 pm

The scene opens in the arena car park as a limo pulls up

TA: LEX! LEX! Can we get a few words from you before you leave?

Lex Hart rushes towards the Limo from off camera, Tim Allen in hot pursuit

TA: LEX! How do you rate your chances against 29 other men in the Gateway to Glory? And what about against Cassius Zhi?

Lex Hart opens the back door of the limo and starts to walk in as Tim Allen catches up with him

TA: Lex can we get just a few words?

Lex stops, one leg already in the car

LH: What I say...I say in the ring.

Lex climbs into the car and slams the door shut. Tim Allen jumps back as the Limo wheel spins before leaving the car park in a hurry. Tim looks towards the camera

TA: Well, Harold it looks like Lex Hart has left the building

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:15 pm

Match 5
Cassius Zhi vs Crime Lord

The scene returns to the 6CW arena, Harold and Henry Lloyd are sat at there commentary desk.

HE: Did you just see that? That coward Lex Hart hot footing it out of here knowing Zhi is comig out to play

HA: Lex Hart wants to settle this one on one in the ring, it stands to reason to remove himself from temptation.

HE: Say what you want but Lex Harts a coward plain and simple...

"They say" by scars on Broadway plays around the arena. The stage begins to fill with a red mist as the intro plays

HA: And here he is..

HE: Thats right Harold...our rightful 6CW Champion all the way from China.

HA: Trained in Tibet from a young age, a ferocious striker with some excellent grappling skills, but these fans hate him and with good reason...

HE: These people wouldn't know an athlete if he ran round in an orange suit and slapped them in the face...

Golden spotlights shine through the red mist, creating an Oriental theme of colours and light. The crowd boo as 6CW Champion Cassius Zhi walks out onto the stage and through the mist slowly, his title belt around his waist. He slowly walks down the ring surveying the people around him. He walks to the apron and leaps up onto it cricking his neck before stepping through the ropes.

HA: However just as hated is his opponent...

HE: Did you see that presence Harold...

The camera focuses on the ring as Zhi takes his title from round his waist and hands it the referee. The lights dim around the arena, Zhi can be just seen focussing on the entrance way as he is enveloped in darkness

HA: Here's Crimelord...

Pyro go off along the stage as Crimelord walks out onto the stage with a swagger. He looks around at the booing crowd and laughs before swaggering down the ramp.

HA: Crimelord walking with some confidence here.

HE: AS DID Dicey Reilly, AS DID Robin Reborn...Zhi is on a different level from these mere mortals.

Crimelord climbs the steps, his eyes transfixed on Zhi, eyeballing him back. The lights raise as Crimelord and Zhi rush to the centre of the ring talking trash, the referee pulling them apart. Crimelord taps the side of his head, smiles and nods his head at Zhi. The referee parts them and sends them to there respective corners

HA: Well folks, this ain't going to be pretty...but this is sure going to be a spectacle.

The referee signals for the two to come together and the bell rings. Like two bulls the pair charge each other and lock up.

HA: Jockeying for position here...

Crimelord drags himself around Zhi into a rear waist lock

HE: GERMAN SUPLEX! Wow did you see Zhi's head hit the mat?

Crimelord rises to his feet quickly and rushes straight over to Zhi who is on his hands and knee's. Zhi attempts to cover up as Crimelord drives knees into the side of Zhi's head whilst holding his waist. Zhi spins onto his back and manages to lift a leg striking Crimelord straight in his forehead. Zhi pulls himself up by the ropes quickly and walks towards Crimelord, only to be met with a volley of rights and lefts which he tries once more to avoid by covering up. Zhi is sent back into the corner by the barrage of punches.

HA: Cassius Zhi was not expecting this, Crimelord is smothering the champ here.

Crimelord hits some vicious knee's to the gut of Zhi before Irish whipping him into the opposite corner with force. Zhi staggers into the centre of the ring holding his gut. Crimelord lifts him onto his shoulders

HE: F5 ALREADY! He can't be serious...this can't be happening...

HA: If Crimelord hits this its all over...

Crimelord smiles as he holds Zhi on his shoulders. The smile soon turns to wincing as Zhi hits several knee's to the head of Crimelord which stagger him enough to break free from the move. Zhi kicks Crimelord in the gut and wrenches his head towards his own body. Zhi hits a series of violent neckbreakers before staggering back towards the ropes. Crimelord climbs to his hands and knee's

HA: Zhi has a sick smile on his face...

Zhi runs hitting a martial arts style kick to the unprotected head of Crimelord

HE: Good god almighty! That's how you do it...

HA: Zhi almost took Crimelords head clean off sending him crashing to the outside...he must be unconscious...

The referee tries to stop Zhi who is in pursuit of his prone opponent. He mounts Crimelord and throws unprotected elbows into his jaw.

CZ: I TOLD YOU! I AM 6CW! I AM 6WF! YOU ARE A GHOST!

HA: Zhi, could end Crimelords career here, the referee needs to stop this before it gets out of hand.

The referee drags Zhi off Crimelord to check on him.

HE: The referee is looking to the fourth official.

Crimelord wobbles as he pushes his upper body up by his hands clawing his way towards the guard rail. The referee shakes his head and signals that the match will continue. Zhi looks enraged.

HA: Crimelord is certainly showing resilience out here.

Zhi charges towards Crimelord who is leaning against the guardrail

HE: The referee needs to do something here...

HA: Zhi just went crashing through that barricade, his body must be a broken mess

Replays show Crimelord move out of the way of Cassius sending Zhi head first through the barricade

HE: All Crimelords got to do is get in the ring and this one's over Zhi is not moving out here...why isn't the referee counting?

HA: He is letting these two bulls go at it.

Crimelord wipes blood from his mouth as he staggers back a little, he looks over at Zhi and then towards the ring post. A sick smile forms on his face as he drags Zhi to his feet.

HA: No Crimelord, you don't have to do this...

HE: F5! F5! INTO THE STEEL RING POST!

HA: Zhi's internal organs could be bruised, maybe his ribs shattered, this is carnage folks.

CROWD: THIS IS AWESOME! HOLY SH**! (Dual chants)

Crimelord picks up Zhi by his head and tosses him into the ring. He slowly makes his way up the steps as Zhi reaches desperatly towards the ropes holding his ribs in pain

HA: Crimelord has all the time in the world...

Crimelord laughs as Zhi pulls himself up by the ropes. Zhi stumbles forward and throws a kick which Crimelord catches. Zhi hops on one leg as Crimelord laughs

HE: ENZIGURI! Crimelords just recieved ANOTHER blow to the side of the head...this has got to be it...

Zhi crawls over for the cover

REF: ONE...TWO...THREE...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:36 pm

HA: OH MY GOD! HE KICKED OUT...CRIMELORD KICKED OUT!

Replays show Crimelord barely get his shoulder up

HE: Crimelord surviving by the skin of his teeth out here[/b]

Zhi gets to his knees in disbelief and looks over at his lying opponent. Zhi shakes his head

HA: Zhi will be looking at himself now and thinking what the hell has he got to do.

Crimelord begins to stir and lifts himself to one knee. Zhi swings his foot towards Crimelords temple.

HE: DRAGON'S FURY!

HA: NO! ZHI DUCKED.

Zhi spins around full circle into the arms of the preying Crimelord. He scoops Zhi onto his shoulders and strains to a fully standing position

HA: OH MY GOD! CRIMELORDS GOT THIS!

HE: F5! F5 CONNECTS!

HA: WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED...

Replays show Crimelord hit the F5 but Zhi's flailing leg hits the referee straight in the face sending him to the floor

HA: The referee is out of here...

HE: Crimelord hasn't realised as he makes the cover...

CROWD: ONE...TWO...THREE...FOUR...FIVE...SIX...

Crimelord lifts his head in shock, and looks around. He desperately tries to wake the referee.

HE: FOLKS! Somebody has just jumped the barricade, this is Live entertainment somebody needs to get them out of here.

A male figure wearing a hooded jacket jumps the barricade and stalks the ring.

HA: What the hell is this...and where is security?

The figure slides into the ring and waits for Crimelord to turn

HE: IT CAN'T BE!

HA: FLATLINE! THATS LEX HART!

Lex drags Zhi over Crimelord and slaps the referee around his face. The referee shakes his head in a daze and see's Zhi covering Lex

REF: ONE...TWO...THREE!!!

HA: ITS OVER! Cassius Zhi has won, but this is not right.

Lex Hart reenters the ring and stomps Crimelord out of the ring. He paces around Zhi looking down on him taking great pleasure

LH: I BEAT YOU! NOBODY ELSE! JUST ME!

Lex grabs hold of Zhi's legs and locks in the sharpshooter. Zhi remains uncoscious

HA: SHARPSHOOTER! ZHI IS IN A WHOLE WORLD OF HURT AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW.

HE: GET SECURITY OUT HERE DAMMIT...LEX HART LEFT THE BUILDING...THIS ISN'T RIGHT.

Countless referees rush the ring trying to drag Lex off Zhi

HA: I beat you...nobody else, thats what Lex Hart said Henry. He doesn't want anybody claiming HIS victory is what it seems like.

HE: I hope Lex has good personal insurance because Cassius Zhi is a different beast...

HA: A different beast that was almost beaten here tonight.

Hart hesitantly releases the hold on Zhi and smiles as the referee's push him towards the ropes.

HA: Hart is clearly out for blood when it comes to Cassius Zhi.

The scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:37 pm

*Anthony Grace stands with Charlotte Grey. As she goes to speak, he stops her...

AG: No, oh no, no, no. Dear, this won't do.

*She looks at him confused

AG: You don't think you should be in shot with me, do you? Oh no, dear, standing alongside me as a co-star is not what you get to do. We sit and carefully choose the women who star with me.

*He gestures to someone from behind the camera and a lackey of sorts walks into view. Grace whispers into his ear and the man walks straight up to the camera and just adjusts the angle so that Grace stands seemingly alone now. He nods to his team

AG: Start the countdown, I'll be ready to go in 5 and I'm doing this in one

*A countdown begins from the side, Grace straightens his eyebrows. His smile flickers suddenly onto his face, the brightness shining in his eyes and he projects that image of celebrity that is so important to him

AG: 6CW, welcome to the preview for Anthony Grace's Fight for Thirty final. I am glad to introduce you to the latest triumph of which I'll star in, supported ably by a cast of wrestlers.

Tonight I am on set in front of a live audience. Yes, every match of mine is a cinematic masterpiece, but this is where my awards season begins. And every single audience member is getting an exclusive peek. Tonight is the trailer, in all reality. We're building to Night of Glory, and for once it will be just that.

Anthony Grace goes out there tonight, in front of my adoring masses, and I give 4 young prospects the chance to brush with greatness. They'll all be out there to elevate their careers just by working with me, and I am happy that I can give back to these 3 men.

*He looks to the side of the shot ever so slightly

AG: 4, sorry, 4 possible future competitors at the top level of wrestling. And I'd welcome them, I'd hope that they can learn from minutes in the ring with a main Event talent and use that experience in the future.

*He widens his smile

AG: Now I bid you enjoy the pre-fight entertainment and the EWF title frivolities.

*He nods for the camera

AG: No further questions, thank you.

*He walks from shot with men in suits hurrying to his side.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:38 pm

Cameron Faith vs JJ - EWF number one contender

HA: What a match we have in store for you next here on Anarchy, a huge N01 contenders match!

HE: The winner of this match will go on to Day Of Reckoning to square off against the EWF World Champion Liam Wood.

HA: Two contrasting competitors in this match really, one who has been competing in these big matches for as long as I can remember, a multiple time world champion.

HE: That man is JJ Johnson and he faces off against a fellow 6WF alumni, a man who for so long has been talked of as a future world champion but has yet to make that breakthrough, Cameron Faith.

HA: Tonight is a huge opportunity for him, but he knows it will be anything but easy against Johnson, himself desperate to get another world title added to his CV.

"Ain't no stopping me" blares out around the arena as the crowd give a decent cheer for the Scot. He steps out onto the stage and stares out around the arena before making his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope.

HA: Faith earned this opportunity after impressing Enforcer and the rest of the booking committee with his marathon efforts, winning a battle royal to continue in the Fight for Thirty tournament.

HE: His night was ended by Cerberus but not without one hell of a fight, Enforcer was renowned for his never-back down attitude and you have to think that would have played a big part in this decision.

HA: I do wonder how much those efforts would have taken out of Faith, he needs to be 100% against JJ Johnson.

The lights dim slightly and a very familiar electric blue spotlight flashes around. The intro to "Right above it" echoes around the arena before "Ante Up" booms through the speakers. JJ Johnson enters the fray, taking time to soak up the atmosphere, before pounding his chest and making his way down towards the ring. Johnson climbs up the steel steps and then motions a title belt around his waist before stepping through the middle rope.

HA: Johnson was given this opportunity after he was taken out of the aforementioned battle royal by Dicey Reilly, who JJ had eliminated earlier in the contest.

HE: Reilly is a disgrace, he can't control his anger and hatred towards JJ Johnson, surely something needs to be done by management. What is to stop him interfering tonight?

HA: That will probably be playing on the mind of Johnson, we know he needs to be focused on this contest.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JJ Johnson and Faith circle the ring, staring each other out. The pair move to the centre of the ring and lock up. JJ uses his size advantage to drive Faith back towards the corner, Johnson then hits a couple of forearm smashes into the face. Faith then blocks a forearm, he fires back with a couple of headbutts.
These force Johnson into retreat mode, only for JJ to then put a halt to Faith's momentum with a kick to the stomach. Faith lurches forward, Johnson then fires him down to the canvas with a snap suplex.

JJ quickly locks in a reverse chinlock on Faith. He gets to his feet slowly, Faith then starts firing elbows into the abdomen of Johnson, forcing him to release the hold. Faith then runs the ropes, but JJ counters by scooping Cameron Faith onto his shoulders and hitting a Samoan Drop.

Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Faith kicks out. Johnson applies an armbar hold on Faith, who slowly gets to his feet. JJ pulls Faith in towards him, going for a clothesline but Cameron Faith ducks underneath it. He grabs JJ by the waist and rolls him up into a pin.

HA: Faith trying to steal it!

HE: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Johnson forces the shoulder up and rises to his feet, the crowd cheer as Faith greets him with a big punch. JJ fires back with a couple of left hands, Faith returns the favour but Johnson seems to walk through the punches as he reins a flurry of blows to the head.

He backs Faith into the ropes, Johnson hits a left jab, followed by a right hook, a left hook and then a huge right uppercut. Faith slumps against the ropes, JJ whips him out across the ring and Johnson runs across on the rebound, flipping Faith into the air with a huge flying lariat.

Cover.

HE: Johnson using his power game to dominate the early proceedings of this match.

JJ quickly brings Cameron up to his feet, where he hits a couple of body punches and then a knee to the stomach. Johnson then lifts Cameron Faith into the air, he walks towards the centre of the squared circle and then drops Cameron Faith down head-first with an emerald fusion. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Johnson gets to his feet, he leans over and flips Faith onto his front, where he then hits a stomp down onto the back. Johnson then grabs the right leg of Cameron Faith before proceeding to slam it down into the canvas repeatedly.

HA: Very clever from Johnson, trying to take out the leg of Faith which eliminates the superkick finisher to some extent.

JJ allows Faith up to his feet, hitting a knee-breaker. Faith stumbles around, Johnson drives a knee up into the stomach. Johnson runs the ropes...

HE: Scissors Kick!

HA: Johnson's experience giving him the edge at the moment, but we know it takes a hell of a lot to keep Faith down.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Johnson gets up to his feet, where he hits some elbows down into the abdomen of Faith. He then brings up the Scot, and throws him firmly into the ropes. On the rebound, Johnson connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He doesn't make the cover, instead going up to the top rope.
HE: Johnson goes high risk...high reward!

HA: Twisting leg drop connects!

JJ lifts Cameron Faith to his feet straight away, he slings him onto his shoulders setting up for an FU. Faith elbows away at the head, forcing JJ to release the hold. Johnson spins around, Faith leaps into the air and connects with a picture-perfect pele kick.
Johnson falls into the ropes, Faith sprints across and sends JJ crashing down to the outside with a big clothesline. The crowd cheer Faith, he then looks down at JJ stirring on the outside of the ring and runs the ropes...

HA: LEAPING SENTON TO THE OUTSIDE!

Faith gets to his feet, he rolls JJ in under the bottom rope. Faith springboards onto the top rope and then down with an elbow drop. Cover.
HE: That might be the momentum shift that Faith needed!

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Cameron Faith rolls up to his feet, hitting a leaping knee drop down into the face. Faith then drags up Johnson and then Irish whips the former world champion into the corner. The Scot then sprints in, connecting with a shining wizard. Faith grabs Johnson by the head and then runs out of the corner, connecting with a bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

JJ forces the shoulder up. Cameron Faith locks in an abdominal stretch, Johnson gets up to a vertical base. He fires a couple of elbows back into the head of Faith, forcing him to release the submission hold. JJ runs off the ropes, Faith takes him down with a snap powerslam.
Cameron Faith gets to his feet, he runs the ropes and connects with a rolling thunder. Faith again rolls up, running the ropes and hitting a Lionsault. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Faith stands waiting for JJ to rise, before hitting him with an inverted atomic drop. He follows this up with a stiff shoot kick up into the abdomen, Johnson lurches forward and Faith plants him into the canvas with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

HA: This is an excellent spell of offence from Faith, really taking it to JJ Johnson.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Cameron Faith locks in a sleeper hold on JJ Johnson, bringing him to his feet. JJ counters with a jawbreaker on Faith, who is forced to release the hold. He stumbles around, JJ grabs him by the waist and throws him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex.
Faith rolls up to his feet unsteadily and walks straight into a snap DDT from JJ. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Johnson goes back to attacking the right leg of Faith, this time stomping down on the ankle repeatedly before returning to slamming the leg of Faith into the canvas repeatedly. He then waits for the Scotsman to rise, before scooping him up onto his shoulders.
JJ then spins around on the spot, changing the hold from a Fireman's Carry into a brutal spinning side slam. He hooks the leg.

Johnson locks in a grounded full nelson hold on Cameron Faith. He brings him to his feet, where he connects with a Dragon Suplex, flinging Faith out across the ring. The former 6WF star rolls up to his feet, running in at JJ Johnson who hits a discus lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

JJ stands waiting for Cameron Faith to rise. He boots him in the gut...

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

HE: That could be it!

Ref: 1..........................2.........................Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Johnson hauls him to his feet, he kicks him in the stomach and then drives Faith down to the mat with a powerbomb. He keeps the hold applied, bringing Faith back up into the air, going for a second powerbomb...

HA: Hurracanrana!

HE: Faith needed that counter!

Johnson rolls to his feet, he runs in groggily at Faith who ducks under a clothesline and hits a swinging neckbreaker before covering.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Faith gets up to his feet, he starts stomping down on the head of JJ Johnson. Faith then gets to his feet, waiting for JJ to rise. He hits a knee into the stomach, before hitting a suplex. Faith keeps the hold applied, hitting a second suplex. Faith keeps it applied, bringing Johnson to his feet for a third time and delivering a third suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Johnson gets the shoulder up. Faith locks in an armbar hold, he brings JJ up to a vertical base and takes him down with a clothesline. JJ rolls up and Faith hits a second clothesline. Johnson is up, Faith then runs in at him and nails a standing Tornado DDT. Cover.

Cameron Faith gets to his feet, allowing JJ to rise before kicking him in the stomach. He then hits a scoop slam. Faith goes up to the top rope...

HA: LEAP OF FAITH!

HE: Faith might win it!

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

JJ kicks out just in time. Cameron Faith hauls him to his feet, he sets up for a Ghetto Blaster. He hits the backbreaker part of the combination but JJ blocks the neckbreaker and then counters with a belly to back suplex.

Faith rolls to his feet, and JJ drives him down into the canvas with a Farooq-style spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

JJ gets to his feet, he hits a couple of stomps down on the right ankle once more before going up to the top rope...

HA: Mt Rushmore!

HE: Shooting star press connects!

Ref: 1........................2..........................Kick out!

HA: Faith showing incredible fight!

HE: Another kick out!

Johnson beats the canvas in frustration. He gets to his feet, he grabs the ankle of Cameron Faith and then synchs in an ankle lock. Faith lets out a yell of pain as JJ pulls hard on the ankle.

HA: This is not a good situation for Faith to be in.

HE: Tremendous tactics from Johnson, showing all his know-how and ability here.

JJ twists and yanks back at the ankle, eliciting more howls of pain from Faith. He tries crawling to the ropes but he's pulled back by Johnson. He asks the ref to check on Faith, but Faith refuses to tap. JJ pulls back more on the hold, Faith shakes his head, half in pain and half as a refusal to give in.
He then starts nodding, trying to get the fans going. They cheer him, Faith starts wriggling and manages to roll over onto his back, he then flips JJ over.

HE: What resilience from this young man!

Faith hobbles to his feet, he grabs JJ by the ankle...

HA: Ankle Lock from Faith now!

Faith wrenches back on the ankle hold but Johnson is close enough to the ropes that the hold isn't applied for too long.

JJ pulls himself up using the ropes, Faith wastes no time in advancing. He fires in a couple of stiff knife-edge chops into the chest. JJ fires back with a couple of touches, Faith returns with more chops. The duo are soon engaged in a war of strikes, chops countered by punches, punches countered by chops.

Faith begins to gain the advantage with his stiff chops, but JJ then hits a rapid-fire combo of three rights and left which force Faith to hobble back into the ropes. He blocks an uppercut, hits a couple of chops but is then rocked again by a hook. Faith stumbles back, JJ advances towards him...

HA: SUPERKICK!

HE: OUT OF NOWHERE!

Ref: 1...........................2...............................Kick out!

HA: Kick out from JJ this time!

HE: I'm not sure that Faith caught all of that, he just couldn't put the force behind it that he wanted to.

Faith hobbles to his feet, JJ gets up...

HA: GHETTO BLASTER!

Ref: 1.........................2...........................Kick out!

The crowd gasp as JJ again kicks out in time. Cameron Faith steps back to the corner, he holds the ropes to keep himself aloft. He waits on JJ, who slowly stirs...

HE: BLOCKED!

HA: CHOPBLOCK!

Johnson hits the chopblock and Faith falls to the mat. JJ quickly lifts him up onto his shoulders...

HA: VIP EXPERIENCE...

"Born To Fight" blazes out through the speakers, the crowd pop as Dicey Reilly marches out onto the stage.

HE: See what I mean!

HA: What is Reilly doing here?!

Reilly paces down the ramp, Johnson is staring at him from in the ring. JJ walks towards the ropes, Dicey smirks up at JJ. Faith manages to wriggle himself free...

HE: Roll up!

Ref: 1........................2.....................Kick out!

JJ Kicks out, he storms to his feet...

Ref: 1.........................................2......................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: INCREDIBLE! FAITH WINS! FAITH WINS!

HE: CAMERON FAITH IS THE NEW N01 CONTENDER TO THE EWF WORLD TITLE!

HA: What a match that was, what an effort from Cameron Faith, what an effort from Johnson. These two beat the hell out of each other tonight, and eventually it was Faith who came through with the win!

HE: Congratulations to Faith but once again the destiny of JJ Johnson has been messed with by Dicey Reilly. The Irishman had no right being out here tonight, and yet again he has cost JJ Johnson.

HA: Reilly and Johnson have been at loggerheads for months now, and I agree Henry, this wasn't acceptable. Their issues need to be settled.

HE: That is to take nothing away from Faith, he really pulled it out of the bag tonight. Faith simply wouldn't stay down, no matter what Johnson threw at him. Even that vicious ankle lock couldn't keep him down.

HA: Faith finally managed to hit that superkick with full force, and it won him this match, albeit with a huge Reilly assist.

HE: Johnson and Reilly will undoubtedly clash soon, and Faith now has his own Day Of Reckoning with that title match against Liam Wood.

HA: Faith has been accused of being a nearly man, of not being able to get the job done, tonight this kid broke through the glass ceiling with a monumental effort against an all time great. Kudos to both men, they gave these fans one hell of a show tonight.

HE: That was robbed of a fair ending by Reilly.

*Faith celebrates in the ring, almost in disbelief that he won the match while Reilly smiles on from the outside.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*We go backstage and Cerberus stands alone

C: I have warned them. And now I end their little games and punish them for daring to dream in the face of what was coming.

*He looks down the lens and it zooms in on him

C: I told you so and now it begins.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes and we see JJ storming through the corridors backstage. He asks multiple crew members “where is he?!” He pushes a door open, then another and punches it as it swings back to close. He turns a corner and bumps straight into Enforcer

E: You look mad, J…

*Enforcer smiles as he sees JJ’s anger

JJ: Where is he?! Huh? Where that fool?! He gon get put down!

E: Well, if you wanna start a feud with Dicey Reilly, did you really think it was going to be a smooth ride?

*JJ shakes his head

JJ: Cut the sass s*** and do your job, suit

*Enforcer returns the furious stare of JJ, and then has an idea

E: Ohhh, so you want a match, huh? You’re not the only one to ask me that tonight. And you’ll do anything for it, yeah?

JJ: I want to rip that suckers head off

E: Sounds like a yes to me. Dicey said the same earlier. And Engel. Even Gazzy came to me and asked for something, just something, anything to get things going again

Four men desperate for a chance, a shot at someone or something. All ahead of the Gateway to Glory. Four men who might consider themselves as good shots to win, main event Night of Glory and write another chapter in their careers.

JJ: What you sayin’, man? I don’t care what they sayin’! I wanna get my hands on—

*Enforcer interrupts

E: Yeah, yeah, angry at the Irish. You’ll get your chance at Dicey. In a cage

*The crowd’s roar can be heard backstage and JJ smiles

E: With Engel Harlequin

*The roar rises louder

E: And GazzyD!

*The crowd blow the roof off, and JJ takes a step back, annoyed and shocked

E: Oh I’m not done there. If you all think you can just come backstage and demand matches, well I have got to send a message that I want doesn’t just get. So, with all four men in the cage, the last one locked inside, the last one to get out, they will enter the Gateway to Glory at number one!

*Enforcer smiles as JJ shakes his head

E: Anarchy is going to be off the hizzle, yo!

*Enforcer walks away laughing as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:39 pm

H: Sermon time, children. Listen, for I shall only ask you once.

I ask you now to praise me, warm to me, revel in my excellence. Tonight is the night that I allow you to buy in

*He claps his hands together

H: because from here on out, the choice shall not be yours.

*He raises his arms again and laughs as he tilts his head back and the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:39 pm

Fatal Five-Way: winner is number 30
Cerberus vs Plague vs Hero vs Grace vs O'Callaghan

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, what a show it has been so far tonight, although unfortunately we are now nearing the end of proceedings.

HE: However before we go, there is still one match remaining on the card, a match that will have serious repercussions for the Gateway To Glory match.

HA: It's a Fatal Five Way Match here tonight, bringing to an end the Fight For Thirty tournament, with the winner taking the final entry spot in the 2017 GTG match-up. And this match is your MAIN EVENT!

HE: Five of the finest competitors 6CW has to offer, looking to put themselves into prime position to win the Gateway To Glory match and headline Night Of Glory against the world champion of their choosing.

HA: Without further ado, let's get this match-up underway!

"Glorious" echoes out through the speakers, the lights dim and then a sole white light shines on the stage, Hero has his back to the crowd for a few moments before turning and standing arms out wide. He confidently walks down to the ring and climbs up the steel steps, he sits on the top rope for a few moments before leaning back exaggeratedly, again with his arms out wide. He then backward rolls onto his feet.

HE: The God Of Wrestling out first tonight, what a return it has been for this man, a veteran of the business, Hero is better than ever!

HA: He's certainly more egotistical than ever before! He's also the only man in this match to have been world champion before.
"He is legend" plays out around the arena and the booing continues as the leader of the Brotherhood Edward Plague skulks out onto the stage.

He slowly makes his way down the ramp, making his way up the steps and then stepping into the ring, staring across at Hero.

HA: Another man with what can only be described as a god complex, he arrived in this match in strange circumstances.

HE: There was nothing strange about it Harold, Liam Wood knows what Plague can do for him and that is why he gave the victory to his mentor, his leader.

'Run this town' begins to play and the boos increase in volume as O'Callaghan confidently strides out to the stage with hit titles draped over his shoulders. He lifts both belts high in the air and then walks down to ringside, arms outstretched with a title in each.

HA: Hero is the man with the experience of winning world titles but he is certainly not the only man in the contest with big match credentials.

HE: O'Callaghan has impressed against the very best that this company has to offer, and with two titles over his shoulders, it shows he knows how to get the job done.

Flames suddenly burst from the stage and then leave a deep red light illuminating the entranceway as "Haunted" by Disturbed begins to sound out around the arena. The giant form of Cerberus appears on the stage and he just glares down the ramp at his opponents. Cerberus marches down the ramp, holding the TV Title belt above his head.

HA: Another man who has dominated his division, this is the opportunity that Cerberus believes he is owed.

HE: It's hard to argue with that Harold. I can't remember a more dominant champion than Cerberus, and now he's got his chance to break that ceiling and go for his next title.

“Power” by Kanye West rips through the arena and a massive gold “A” replaces Grace on the screen. The crowd is bathed in gold light as Antony Grace waltzes out onto the stage. He is wearing sunglasses, gone is his white suit but the extravagant fur coat remains. Grace holds up the A gold chain around his neck before walking down to the ring, smiling to himself and at his opponents in the ring.

HA: Anthony Grace out last this evening, I wonder if that is another of his demands to 6CW management coming to fruition.

HE: He deserves the spotlight Harold, this man brings more business and media attention to this company than anyone else, everything he touches turns to...money!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, the five men stand in the ring staring out at each other. Edward Plague steps forward and he is soon joined in the middle of the squared circle by Hero. The two cult leaders stand staring at each other, Plague then boots Hero in the stomach.
The former world champion lurches forward and Plague immediately starts pummeling down on the back of Hero. Plague then lifts some knees up into the face of Hero who falls back into the ropes. Grace sprints over, taking down Plague with a chopblock to the right knee. Grace offers a hand to Hero, the duo then start beating down on Plague.

HA: No surprise to see these two working together.

Grace holds Plague in a chicken wing hold that allows Hero to unload on Plague with a succession of roundhouse kicks to the chest. They then swap positions, Grace punching away at the head of Plague. The camera flicks to show Cerberus and O'Callaghan, who decide to lock-up.
Cerberus forces O'Callaghan back into a mutual corner, where he hits a series of punches to the body. Cerberus then goes for a couple of shoulder blocks but O'Callaghan uses the ropes to spring up and over the top of Cerberus before sunset flipping him down into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

The TV Champion gets the shoulder up and springs to his feet, he goes for a big clothesline but O'Callaghan ducks it and takes him down with an arm drag. Cerberus rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan hits him with a second arm drag. Cerberus is again up to his feet, O'Callaghan hits a dropkick to the knee and then runs the ropes, hitting a swinging neckbreaker. Cover once more.

O'Callaghan locks in a sleeper hold. We return to Hero and Grace, who have now moved Edward Plague to the corner. Hero wraps a couple of stiff European Uppercuts into the chin of Plague, before stepping aside as Anthony Grace steam-rollers Plague with a huge running clothesline. Hero follows that up with a shining wizard, Plague slumps down in the corner.

The pair then start beating down on Plague with stomps. We return to O'Callaghan and Cerberus, the double champion still has the sleeper hold locked in but the TV Champion has got to his feet and flings O'Callaghan off his shoulders with a hip toss like move.
O'Callaghan stumbles up to his feet and Cerberus nails him with a discus clothesline. The monster then makes the cover.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus drags up O'Callaghan, hitting a series of knees up into the stomach and then whips the double champion into the ropes. On the rebound, Cerberus plants O'Callaghan into the canvas with a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

HE: Cerberus beginning to assert his dominance in this match-up.

The camera returns to the beat-down of Plague, Hero and Grace drag him away from the corner, throw him into the ropes and on the rebound Grace hits an inverted atomic drop. Plague lurches forward, Hero then levels him with the hero sidekick, causing Plague to fall to the mat.

HA: Oh my god!

HE: Look at Cerberus!

HA: Incredible strength!

Cerberus is shown lifting O'Callaghan to his feet, bench-pressing him into the air and then walking towards the ropes and dumping him down to the outside. The TV Champion turns around, and he is confronted by Grace and Hero.

HE: It looks like these two are now going to test their resolve against the might of the TV Champion.

Grace and Hero begin pummeling away on Cerberus as he is stood by the ropes, kicking away at his leg and body. Cerberus manages to swat away a couple of the blows and then takes Grace down with a huge right uppercut. Hero looks slightly shocked by the power of the punch and is soon hit by a knee to the stomach.
Cerberus then launches Hero out across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. Hero rolls to his feet, he runs in at Cerberus who connects with a leaping knee to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

The TV Champion gets to his feet and begins stomping down on the head of Hero, he then runs the ropes and connects with a big knee drop to the back of the head/neck area of Hero. Cerberus then applies a double underhook hold.
He slowly brings Hero up to his feet before throwing him out across the ring with a tiger suplex. Hero stumbles up straight into a spinning back elbow to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Hero forces the shoulder up, Cerberus drags him to his feet and sets up for the Crucifx Powerbomb...

HA: A God about to be crucified...

Hero wriggles free and backslides into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............Kick out!

Cerberus powers out, the duo get to their feet only for Hero to duck a clothesline and then hit a pele kick. Hero follows that with a dropkick and Cerberus falls into the ropes. Hero bounces off the ropes...

HA: 619!

HE: Caught him!

HA: Oh my!

Cerberus catches Hero, he walks forward and then plants Hero down into the canvas with a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Hero again forces the shoulder up. Cerberus gets to his feet and is met with an on-rushing Anthony Grace, going for a crossbody block but Cerberus catches him. The TV Champion walks towards the ropes and then dumps him down onto O'Callaghan on the outside.
Cerberus turns around, Hero runs towards him...

HA: And now Hero sent flying!

HE: Cerberus dominating here!

HA: That's three of the four competitors he has taken out.

Cerberus steps down to the outside of the ring. He picks up O'Callaghan and then slings him into the steel steps. Edward Plague then comes out of nowhere, running along the apron and taking out the TV Champion with a drive-by like move, but leaping off the apron rather than onto it, his knee glancing the side of Cerberus' head.

Plague rolls Cerberus under the bottom rope into the ring, he climbs onto the ring apron and then sentons down onto the TV Champion. Cover.

Cerberus forces the shoulder up. He drags Plague to his feet, firing in a series of headbutts to the TV Champion. Plague then drives a number of knees up into the stomach, before throwing him out across the ring. Plague runs the ropes and nails a big crossbody block on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Plague lifts Cerberus' head up and then flashes a couple of boots into the side of the head. He follows that by punches to the side of the head, before allowing Cerberus to rise. Plague grabs him by the waist and then demonstrates some supreme power in hitting a German suplex on the TV Champion. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Cerberus is locked into a full nelson hold by Plague, who hits knees into the back for good measure. He drags up Cerberus and then plants him into the canvas with a full nelson slam. Cerberus stumbles up and Plague hits a running European Uppercut. He hooks the leg.

Plague gets to his feet, he waits for Cerberus to rise before throwing him into the ropes. Plague bounces off the opposite ropes and flattens him with a big boot to the skull. Edward Plague continues his run, going to bounce off the opposite ropes but O'Callaghan is up and on the apron, hitting a leaping kick to the back of the head. O'Callaghan then climbs to the top rope, he dives down onto Plague and connects with a big elbow to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in a sleeper hold, he drags Plague up to his feet and then pulls him down with a backbreaker. O'Callaghan then applies a full nelson hold, much like Plague did to Cerberus earlier. He brings him to his feet and then plants Plague face-first into the mat with a Full Nelson facebuster. Cover.

Plague forces the shoulder up off the mat. The double champion drags up the leader of the Brotherhood, he then Irish whips him into the corner. O'Callaghan runs in, hitting a stinger splash. He then turns Plague so his body is rested against the turnbuckles, O'Callaghan then sprints in and hits a leaping double knee into the back.
O'Callaghan grabs Plague by the waist and then drags him away from the corner before hitting a bridging German suplex.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan gets to his feet following the kick out, he rolls Plague onto his front and then stomps down on his back repeatedly. O'Callaghan then drags Edward Plague to his feet, throwing him into the ropes. On the rebound, O'Callaghan connects with a sidewalk slam...

HA: O'Callaghan stepping through...

HE: SHARPSHOOTER!

HA: Finishing move locked in!

The double champion wrenches back on the hold as Plague yells out in pain. O'Callaghan leans back, applying further pressure to the submission hold.

HE: O'Callaghan could be just moments away from winning the number 30 spot, which will of course put him in prime position to win the Gateway To Glory match.

HA: GRACE!

HE: BLOCKBUSTER!

HA: Now it could be Grace in pole position!

Ref: 1......................2.......................Kick out!

O'Callaghan manages to get the shoulder up. Grace drags up the double champion, he Irish whips him out across the ring and on the rebound Grace connects with a spinning heel kick. O'Callaghan gets to his feet, Grace then runs in and takes him down with a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan kicks out, Grace drags him to his feet and then hits a couple of European Uppercuts. Anthony Grace then throws O'Callaghan to the corner, the Hollywood superstar then sprints in and connects with a leaping back elbow smash. Grace then climbs onto the 2nd rope, where he proceeds to pummel down on the head of O'Callaghan with punches.
With no disqualifications in place, Grace piles around twenty punches into the head of his opponent before dropping down off the ropes. O'Callaghan staggers forward and walks straight into a back body drop, he hooks the leg

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Anthony Grace stands waiting for O'Callaghan to rise before planting him into the canvas with a DDT. O'Callaghan staggers to his feet and Grace runs off the ropes, connecting with a bulldog on the submission specialist. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

O'Callaghan again forces the shoulder up. Anthony Grace hauls him to his feet and sets up for a suplex, O'Callaghan blocks and then connects with a brainbuster of his own. Both men are down, Hero then slides under the bottom rope.

HA: Hero ready to swoop in and take advantage!

HE: All his experience coming to the fore.

Hero goes towards Grace first, he stands over him for a moment, walking forward...and then hitting a standing moonsault.
HA: All loyalties are out of the window!

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Grace kicks out. Hero gets to his feet, O'Callaghan gets to his feet and Hero takes him down with the Hero Sidekick. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Hero gets up to his feet, Edward Plague runs in at him but the multiple time world champion has it read. He hits a dropkick to the knee, Hero then bounces off the ropes and connects with the Hero Stomp. Not content with that, Hero climbs up to the top rope...

HE: Get your cameras ready, Hero is about to fly...

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Ref: 1........................2..................Kick out!

Hero gets to his feet and goes back to the top rope...

HA: Cerberus!

The TV Champion storms in and boots Hero in the head, he slumps forward. Cerberus then levels him with a rope hung jawbreaker. He hooks the leg.
Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Cerberus stands waiting for Hero, he then boots him in the stomach. Cerberus lifts Hero into the air and connects with a knee drop brainbuster. He covers.

Hero forces the shoulder up. Cerberus places a hand across the throat of Hero, choking him out against the canvas. Cerberus eventually drags Hero all the way up into the air and then driving him down with a huge chokeslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Cerberus beats the mat in frustration. He locks in a chicken-wing hold, he then drags Hero to his feet...

HA: The Death Bells Toll!

HE: That might be it!

Ref: 1........................2.........................Grace breaks the pinfall!

HA: Grace saves the match for himself, and of course for Hero too.

Grace drags up Cerberus, who pummels away at him with big punches. This forces Grace back into the ropes, Cerberus throws him out across the ring...

HE: THE A LEVEL!

HA: SUPERMAN PUNCH CONNECTS!

Ref: 1...............................2.............................O'Callaghan breaks the pinfall!

HA: Moments after saving the match, Grace has that moment snatched away from him.

O'Callaghan picks up Grace, he then hits him with an STO backbreaker. The submission specialist hits a series of knees into the back, he then locks in a surfboard hold on the Hollywood superstar...

HE: EDWARD PLAGUE!

HA: WHAT A MOVE!

HE: PLAGUE STOMP ON GRACE!

Grace rolls away clutching at his waist. O'Callaghan is up, him and Plague trade punches in the middle of the ring. Plague ducks under a wayward punch from O'Callaghan, he hits a backbreaker of his own...

HA: THE PURIFIER!

Ref: 1............................2...........................Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Plague drags up O'Callaghan, he sets up for The Confession but O'Callaghan drops down the back.

HE: COBRA CLUTCH LOCKED IN NOW!

O'Callaghan locks in the cobra clutch with the duo stood vertically, after a fairly long struggle O'Callaghan manages to take Plague down to the canvas with the hold still locked in.

HA: Another of O'Callaghan's trademark submissions synched in!

O'Callaghan is pulling back on the hold desperately, trying to force the submission from Plague...

HE: RUNNING SPLASH FROM CERBERUS!

Cerberus hits a diving splash down onto the duo. He then lifts up Edward Plague, he plants him with a chokeslam.

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Plague kicks out, Cerberus drags him to his feet but Plague prods him in the eye. He then plants Cerberus into the mat with a DDT. Plague then goes up to the top rope...

HA: High risk...

HE: Here comes Hero!

HA: Incredible athleticism!

HE: Hero climbing straight to the top rope...

HA: FRANKENSTEINER!

HE: 1.........................2..........................Kick out!

There's yet another kick out in this match and the fans are on their feet cheering. Hero lifts up Plague, he kicks him in the stomach...

HE: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

HA: Hero going to put an exclamation mark on the feud between The Church and the Brotherhood!

Ref: 1.................................2.................................O'Callaghan breaks the pinfall!

HE: UNBELIEVABLE!

O'Callaghan hits a diving knee to break up the pin. He lifts up Hero, and then hits a German suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.........................2......................Kick out!

Hero kicks out. O'Callaghan hauls him up, whipping Hero into the ropes and nailing a spinebuster. O'Callaghan steps through...

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!

HE: This might be it!

HA: This one might be over!

HE: This young man is looking to add a third championship belt to his collection and he is putting himself in the best position possible to do so.
O'Callaghan wrenches back on the hold, leaning further back in an attempt to add more pressure onto the back.

HA: Surely Hero can't last much long?

HE: This is a passing off the torch moment right here Harold...GRACE!

HA: THE A LEVEL!

HE: SUPERMAN PUNCH CONNECTS AGAIN!

HA: CERBERUS!

HE: CHICKEN-WING LOCKED IN!

HA: DEATH BELLS TOLL!

Ref: 1...............................................2..........................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Finally this one is over!

HE: My god what a match that was!

HA: All five of these wrestlers, at various points in the match, came mili-seconds away from winning it, from becoming number 30 in the GTG match.

HE: But there could be only one, and eventually a winner emerged from the pack, the monstrous TV Champion Cerberus.

HA: Obviously all of these men would have been a huge threat coming from the number 30 position in the battle royal, but Cerberus was one of the favourites before he won this to become number 30.

HE: There will certainly be guys in the back who had preferred options to win this match over Cerberus, who will now arguably go in as favorite for the match and the N01 contendership.

HA: It's not all over for the other four men in this match, they still have their shot in the Gateway To Glory match, but their fate is now simply in the hands of lady luck.

HE: And if they are in there when Cerberus arrives, fresh as the last man, well that will be their shot at revenge.

*Anarchy goes off air with Cerberus stoop on the 2nd turnbuckle, holding his TV belt aloft. He then rests it on the turnbuckle and motions a belt around his waist, indicating his desire to add a world title belt to that collection.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down