The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing at the moment?

+26
Uryu Ishida
JuliusHMarx
Scott is Back
Galted
compelling and rich
gazzyD
Samo
Ent
lfc91
Steffan
ChequeredJersey
McLaren
MrPoncho
XR
Trebs
nadeem2099
Crimey
profitius
Scottrf
GSC
Pr4wn
Derbymanc
TrailApe
President Trump
rIck_dAgless
Hero
30 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What are you playing at the moment? - Page 2 Empty What are you playing at the moment?

Post by Pr4wn Wed 29 Mar 2017, 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nice new thread to start!

I'm on Mass Effect Andromeda for the time being. Think the negative press is way overblown, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

What are you playing at the moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing at the moment?

Post by Hero Tue 30 May 2017, 1:41 pm

Don't think I'll carry on the Xbox Pass past the 14 day trial option, pretty much all the good ones I have and if I didn't then there was a reason I hadn't bothered.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

What are you playing at the moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you playing at the moment?

Post by Hero Tue 30 May 2017, 1:42 pm

Plants v Zombies 2 is an awesome game Dec, just a really well put together game with loads of interesting features.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 30 May 2017, 1:52 pm

The only problem is when you play it with a hyper 6 year old with the attention span of a goldfish the survival mode gets crazy fast Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 30 May 2017, 1:54 pm

I'm on Horizon: Zero Dawn now. Fantastic graphics, still at the beginning of the campaign so I'll reserve judgement for the rest.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 30 May 2017, 2:15 pm

My mate got a platinum trophy on Zero Dawn awhile ago, he said its a super game and well worth the hours put in

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Fri 23 Jun 2017, 11:38 am

pretty much finished arkham knight, done everything bar all the riddles/trophies. wont let me finish the story till i do all of them though?

started ryse-son of rome yesterday. completed it today. enjoyed it, it was just very very short. i got it for free when it was on games with gold so not too fussed but would have been disappointed if i had bought it

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 11:41 am

Yeah I got Ryse on Games with Gold but haven't started it yet. Might give it a crack this weekend along with Watch Dogs (also on games with gold)

I just find myself going back to GTA online recently. That and Madden are the only things I bother with these days

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 23 Jun 2017, 11:54 am

The youngest got Rocket League a week ago, that's very addictive.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:08 pm

You can finish Arkham Knight after you've beaten the final boss.

Starting the finish at 100% completion adds an extra scene though
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:10 pm

Hero wrote:The youngest got Rocket League a week ago, that's very addictive.

Its a brilliant game, wait until he finds out you can get the batmobile Smile

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:11 pm

I finshed both Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 and Final Fantasy 15: A Kings tale over the last week or so, now I have restarted Final Fantasy 15 after watching the Anime and Film

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:14 pm

President Trump wrote:
Hero wrote:The youngest got Rocket League a week ago, that's very addictive.

Its a brilliant game, wait until he finds out you can get the batmobile Smile

Think I need to get myself this game. Always thought it looked nonsense but guess this isn't the case

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:15 pm

Also keep going back to Old faithful Football Manager.....I can't see a day where I tire of this game

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:15 pm

Its a good laugh Gaz especially with a few friends, 3v3 is manageable online but 4v4 is chaos haha

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Fri 23 Jun 2017, 1:12 pm

GSC wrote:You can finish Arkham Knight after you've beaten the final boss.

i read that, but i cant see how i start the protocol. it just tells me i need to apprehend all 7 villains. riddler being the only one who i havent

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:04 pm

Anyone had a go on Life is Strange? It's free on PS4 for the rest of the month. I'm really enjoying it.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:15 pm

compelling and rich wrote:

i read that, but i cant see how i start the protocol. it just tells me i need to apprehend all 7 villains. riddler being the only one who i havent

From memory you go to the rooftop of the police HQ.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:32 pm

GSC wrote:
compelling and rich wrote:

From memory you go to the rooftop of the police HQ.

Yeah that's how you do it then it goes to a cut scene. From what I remember though that ends the game altogether, you can't trigger protocol and then carry on free roaming to collect everything else

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:52 pm

went up there but nothing happened, dont think i'll bother with the riddles so dont mind with the game ending

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:55 pm

Can't remember if there's a menu option to trigger knightfall protocol or something, finished it ages ago
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 8:35 am

President Trump wrote:Its a good laugh Gaz especially with a few friends, 3v3 is manageable online but 4v4 is chaos haha

I succumbed and bought it. Also picked up Elite Dangerous and Sniper Elite 3 (recently finished 4 which was just an absolutely super game)

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu 29 Jun 2017, 12:42 pm

started playing gwent, the spin off from witcher 3

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 12:45 pm

I loved what little of Witcher 3 I played. Wish I had the time free to pick it up again

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 03 Jul 2017, 11:13 am

Xbox have a huge sale going on until the 10th so I've downloaded Final Fantasy XV, this is probably going to take over my evenings for several weeks/months.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 03 Jul 2017, 11:19 am

Just playing through the first Breath of the Wild DLC.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 03 Jul 2017, 11:32 am

I'm playing Xcom 2 atm, this game is stress inducing
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 03 Jul 2017, 11:36 am

GSC wrote:I'm playing Xcom 2 atm, this game is stress inducing

I recently went back to the original and was loving it, was hoping Xcom 2 was going to be in the sale.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 11:57 am

I picked up Elite Dangerous for the Xbox yesterday

Awful game so far, granted I think you need some patience to play it of which I have none as of late, but even so it seems somewhat unresponsive

One I think I'll have to go back to when I have some spare time free

Also got Rocket League on the recommendation earlier in this tread. Cracking little game to pass 30 minutes or so

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 03 Jul 2017, 12:39 pm

Hero wrote:

I recently went back to the original and was loving it, was hoping Xcom 2 was going to be in the sale.

It was at some point, not sure if it still is
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 03 Jul 2017, 12:51 pm

GSC wrote:
Hero wrote:

It was at some point, not sure if it still is

I had enough to choose between anyway with Halo Wars 2, Morrowind ESO and Final Fantasy XV, by the time I've finished FFXV it'll probably be on offer again.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 1:45 pm

Playing Until Dawn atm as it's free on ps+ this month. I hate most of the characters in it but there are quite a lot of jump scares which make up for that.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 19 Jul 2017, 2:27 pm

The fact that the characters in that game are so despicable makes the game better, imho. Because basically, you have the power to decide who lives and who dies.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 6:34 pm

I'm currently at the part where 

Spoiler:
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Aug 2017, 9:10 pm

Bloodborne is on sale on the PS Store so I'm gonna fly into that this weekend.

I've heard from a few folks that it's a cakewalk...

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 11 Aug 2017, 8:05 am

Get some spare controllers.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Fri 11 Aug 2017, 8:35 am

Just finished Mafia II (well not just) and found it really underwhelming and stopped when it started to look really good.

Started Heavenly Sword but can't stand the archer levels so put that back away (although good use of the sixaxis)

Onto Grid, which is fantastic although why the stupid GT cars go flying at the slightest knock and then spin me all round the track sends me stupid

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 11 Aug 2017, 11:41 am

I have bought Little nightmares but haven't started it yet, has anyone played it?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 12:25 pm

It's a really good playthrough mate. Probably a couple of hours but really good little game

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 11 Aug 2017, 1:03 pm

It looks brilliantly freaky so cant wait to get stuck into it, did you bother with the DLC Gaz

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 1:15 pm

Nah mate, I only rented it from that boomerang website thing. Must admit though it might be something I pick up at a later date and invest in the DLC then

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 11 Aug 2017, 1:47 pm

President Trump wrote:I have bought Little nightmares but haven't started it yet, has anyone played it?

Loved it. Similar to Limbo.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Aug 2017, 10:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:Get some spare controllers.

Yeah, I see what you mean. It's brutal. I spent 3 hours getting nowhere last night but it's weirdly addictive.

No doubt I'll be uninstalling it by the end of the day. Unless I get gud.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Aug 2017, 7:13 am

It is satisfying when you beat a boss by getting better, rather than just power levelling.

But most people give the souls games up after a few hours.

I am back playing Diablo III... Again.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon 14 Aug 2017, 1:19 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:I'm currently at the part where 

Spoiler:

Such a great game, I played through it twice then traded it in.

I've downloaded it and think I'll have to give it a third playthrough.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 14 Aug 2017, 1:39 pm

FreekShow wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Get some spare controllers.

Yeah, I see what you mean. It's brutal. I spent 3 hours getting nowhere last night but it's weirdly addictive.

No doubt I'll be uninstalling it by the end of the day. Unless I get gud.

Stick with it. It's a fantastic game.

But if you want to feel bad, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GADSS-iJF5M

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 15 Aug 2017, 10:03 am

Anyone played life is strange?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 15 Aug 2017, 2:04 pm

Yeah I got it free on PS4 last month, I reckon I'm close to the end of it. Some of the characters are really annoying but it's actually really enjoyable. Story is decent and the ability to go back in time to out-smart people is a lot of fun.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2017, 11:35 am

Finally got around to starting The Walking Dead Season 1 last night and played through the first episode. Really enjoyed it and can't wait to get my teeth in to Episode 2 this evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 17 Aug 2017, 12:59 pm

I did really enjoy it but it is very much like you're watching something rather than taking part in it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2017, 1:11 pm

I think that's what made me play it to be honest

I've not really had that buzz for gaming for a while now, preferring to binge watch tv shows in my spare time. Think this is a happy middle ground where its entertaining enough yet not standard gaming and might rekindle my interest in gaming again ahead of the busy period for releases coming up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next