The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing at the moment?

+26
Uryu Ishida
JuliusHMarx
Scott is Back
Galted
compelling and rich
gazzyD
Samo
Ent
lfc91
Steffan
ChequeredJersey
McLaren
MrPoncho
XR
Trebs
nadeem2099
Crimey
profitius
Scottrf
GSC
Pr4wn
Derbymanc
TrailApe
President Trump
rIck_dAgless
Hero
30 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What are you playing at the moment? - Page 6 Empty What are you playing at the moment?

Post by Pr4wn Wed 29 Mar 2017, 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nice new thread to start!

I'm on Mass Effect Andromeda for the time being. Think the negative press is way overblown, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

What are you playing at the moment? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are you playing at the moment?

Post by President Trump Tue 14 Aug 2018, 1:57 pm

Hero wrote:Ah she's a right hussy. I ended up going for the redhead.

You picked Triss over Yennefer?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

What are you playing at the moment? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are you playing at the moment?

Post by Galted Tue 14 Aug 2018, 3:01 pm

Hero wrote:Left it alone for a month or two now but I've done the main story but now have the expansions to get through.
My fave characters were the hags and the weird ugly boy thing that lived near them.

That’s where I am now. Postponing any stockpiling and repairs while I blunder through the quest. That kid and the others with ‘gran’ give me the creeps, hope I get to hack them for a bit.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 15 Aug 2018, 12:05 am

President Trump wrote:

Yeah Yennefer may have been the one he went with previously but she too many issues and was a bossy cow. Triss I much prefered.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 15 Aug 2018, 2:05 pm

Hero wrote:
President Trump wrote:

Yeah Yennefer may have been the one he went with previously but she too many issues and was a bossy cow. Triss I much prefered.

Don't lie it was the red hair Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 17 Aug 2018, 8:49 am

yeah you got me there

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 20 Aug 2018, 8:45 am

Not Tonight.

Very much like Papers Please, but astonishingly enough, not made by the same company. Bit heavier than PP, with a longer lifespan, and still strangely enjoyable.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 20 Aug 2018, 9:38 am

God of War, what a game. about 3 hours in and struggled to put it down, hope this quality carries on.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 20 Aug 2018, 12:22 pm

Duty281 wrote:Not Tonight.

Very much like Papers Please, but astonishingly enough, not made by the same company. Bit heavier than PP, with a longer lifespan, and still strangely enjoyable.

How does it not surprise me that you play games where you control immigration in a dystopian Britain Laugh Laugh Laugh

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 20 Aug 2018, 1:12 pm

Hero wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Not Tonight.

How does it not surprise me that you play games where you control immigration in a dystopian Britain Laugh Laugh Laugh

Laugh

The only surprise being that I didn't develop the game myself!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed 05 Sep 2018, 10:33 am

As of Friday I'll be swinging through New York as Spidey, uber excited now having seen some of the scores its been getting on reviews

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 05 Sep 2018, 11:31 am

gazzyD wrote:As of Friday I'll be swinging through New York as Spidey, uber excited now having seen some of the scores its been getting on reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj7c3vBZ7jA or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y should be played at some point by you whilst you play.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 05 Sep 2018, 3:47 pm

I have early access to Battlefield V beta so I was playing that lastnight, Its so different to BF 1 in terms of squad teamwork, it took me awhile to get used to it as you have to be more tactical in your approach and not run around like a headless chicken or you will be killed a lot, I also like how you can be revived by a squad member as well now instead of waiting for the medics that never revive you anyway because they are c**ts

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 11 Sep 2018, 9:38 am

downloaded forza horizon 2 when it was on gold last month, enjoying it even if it is a bit repetitive after a while with not many tracks. ive got the drivetars set to the hardest level and find the single player still very easy

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 20 Oct 2018, 9:07 pm

Still playing Witcher 3. Well over 100 hours of play and still nowhere near finishing, plus I still have the dlcs to play afterwards. Armour and weaponry upgraded to the max so I destroy just about everything I face and still quest after quest pops up. Didn’t think Far Cry Primal could be topped but the scale of W3 is beyond comprehension.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 20 Oct 2018, 9:56 pm

I keep dipping back there, finished the main storyline and need now to venture into the DLCs. The three hags were immense characters.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 21 Oct 2018, 9:57 am

Hero wrote:I keep dipping back there, finished the main storyline and need now to venture into the DLCs. The three hags were immense characters.

They really gave me the creeps on first meeting them, were easier to take second time round when Ciri was pitted against them. Just belatedly finished the side quest on Skellige where that warrior maiden lets you knob her if you can defeat her in battle. Was sh*tting it in case the missus woke up and saw and removed my PS privileges. I’ve turned into that much of a nerd that I spent all last Monday at work thinking about a new sword I’d had crafted and couldn’t wait to get home to use it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 29 Oct 2018, 11:32 am

anyone got red dead yet? fairly skint at the minute but still tempted

may have to restart witcher again to tide me over till i get it, mainly because i must have missed that mission galted. i'll leave no stone unturned when it comes to concurring imaginary women

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 29 Oct 2018, 12:03 pm

Yes got it on Friday and have been playing it over the weekend for a few hours, once you get past the linear chapter one then it opens up and gives you free rein, I spent a few hours wandering the wilderness collecting herbs and skinning raccoons quite happily. Amusing some of the little things that go on, approach a guy trying to reshoe his horse only for him to get his head kicked in by the horse, down by a swamp I stumbled across a couple of voodoo zombie looking guys dumping a body.
Just a beautiful looking game.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 29 Oct 2018, 12:28 pm

I'm on a bit of a budget pinch myself, of late. I had to sell my PS4 because I moved from Toronto to Manila, now all I have is my laptop.

I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas again and I've also started on Stardew Valley. Anyone had a go on those?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 29 Oct 2018, 7:41 pm

compelling and rich wrote:anyone got red dead yet? fairly skint at the minute but still tempted

may have to restart witcher again to tide me over till i get it, mainly because i must have missed that mission galted. i'll leave no stone unturned when it comes to concurring imaginary women

I feel the same way. She made up for me failing Geralt in his side quest to get his leg over with Triss.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 31 Oct 2018, 9:52 am

I started Red Dead lastnight, its visually stunning, I spent a good 20 minutes trying to get a good picture on a mountain, its like Skyrim all over again lol

I found butchered human remains outside the first little town (Valentine) with a message written in blood so I guess there's a serial killer on the loose somewhere, that and other little things are making the game great

I killed the legendary Bear, skinned it and was bringing the pelt back to camp when some f**ker killed me and stole it mad

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Thu 08 Nov 2018, 3:38 pm

President Trump wrote:I started Red Dead lastnight, its visually stunning, I spent a good 20 minutes trying to get a good picture on a mountain, its like Skyrim all over again lol

I found butchered human remains outside the first little town (Valentine) with a message written in blood so I guess there's a serial killer on the loose somewhere, that and other little things are making the game great

I killed the legendary Bear, skinned it and was bringing the pelt back to camp when some f**ker killed me and stole it mad

Been playing it myself, I'm in the camp where I agree its visually stunning, but I'm just finding it all a bit meh at the minute. I think that may be because of not had the time to actually spend a good few hours on it and have just been playing the odd 45 minutes at a time

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison92 Sun 18 Feb 2024, 10:30 pm

Power Wash Simulator. Sounds silly but it helps me relax hahaha

Harrison92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6