The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You

+35
IanBru
MacKnocked-on
George Carlin
nickj
EST
RuggerRadge2611
funnyExiledScot
Anglobraveheart
BigGee
bsando
formerly known as Sam
Manky-Flanker
Majestic83
Welly
Cardiff Dave
RiscaGame
Scottrf
Chainsaw Laney
furra_linee
Hazel Sapling
Eejit
R!skysports
CraigS1874
TheMildlyFranticLlama
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Nematode
SirBurger
Geen sport voor watjes
highland_scot
SecretFly
A Simply Mesmeric Try
whocares
cakeordeath
TJ
39 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You

Post by IanBru Tue 28 Mar 2017, 10:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 Jessie10          Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 Glasgo10
Edinburgh & Glasgow Warriors

A Not So Brief History of Time-Wasting:

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 Giphy

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 110

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 210

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 311

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 410

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 510

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 610

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 710

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 810

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 910

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 1010

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 1110

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 1210

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 1310

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 1410

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 1510

Guinness Pro12

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 Giphy

Guinness Pro12 Website
Edinburgh Rugby (Pro12 Website)
Glasgow Warriors (Pro12 Website)
Guinness Pro12 2016/17 Overview (Ultimate Rugby)

Playlist of all of Edinburgh's Pro12 highlights here.
Playlist of all of Glasgow's Pro12 highlights here.

Europe

European Rugby Website

CHAMPIONS CUP
QUARTER FINAL
SARACENS v GLASGOW WARRIORS
Sun, Apr 2, 13:00, Allianz Park

CHALLENGE CUP
QUARTER FINAL
EDINBURGH v LA ROCHELLE
Fri, March 31, 19:00, Murrayfield Stadium

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 Airplane-we-re-counting_o_GIFSoupcom
"I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you."
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 16 May 2017, 5:14 pm

Well having just asked that we sign a big lad for the wings, I can hardly complain about this signing. As pointed out by RDW, our track record in signing wingers is utterly shocking and we are due a good one. Fingers crossed this bloke is even half as good as DTH.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You - Page 20 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread 16 - Good Luck, We're All Counting On You

Post by RDW Tue 16 May 2017, 5:48 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:I'm fairly sure people said derogatory things about Tim Visser, he turned out ok. What I wouldn't give to have someone of the mould back at Edinburgh.

He's certainly improved his game with quinns.

Can you name another winger signed by Edinburgh that you could say the same about?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 16 May 2017, 5:58 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:I'm fairly sure people said derogatory things about Tim Visser, he turned out ok. What I wouldn't give to have someone of the mould back at Edinburgh.

Can you name another winger signed by Edinburgh that you could say the same about?
Categorically, no.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 16 May 2017, 6:26 pm

George Carlin wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:

Categorically, no.

I don't know...that Lee jones has turned out alright. Wink

All he needed was to join a rugby club. Whistle

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Tue 16 May 2017, 9:08 pm

Found it funny that FES asks for a big crash ball option in the backline and here is a beast of a wing who appears to have some top end pace. Could this be another project player?

I guess they thought maybe Ras could have been the crash merchant. They did not seem to use him well last season. If Kinghorn were to make the move the Edinburgh backline could be interesting

SHC, Kinghorn, VDM, Burleigh, Bennett, Hoyland, Scholes
Kennedy, Weir, Brown, Freun, Ras, Graham, Bryce
Fowles, Tovey, ?, Dean, Galbraith, ?, ?

Feel like I am missing a wing or two. Maybe there is space for one more

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Anglobraveheart Tue 16 May 2017, 10:38 pm

Bennett won't be around next season. Hopefully with good rehab and controlled return to play he'll be good as new for Sept. 2018. Fingers Crossed

Anglobraveheart

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 17 May 2017, 11:06 am

Hazel Sapling wrote:Found it funny that FES asks for a big crash ball option in the backline and here is a beast of a wing who appears to have some top end pace. Could this be another project player?

I guess they thought maybe Ras could have been the crash merchant. They did not seem to use him well last season. If Kinghorn were to make the move the Edinburgh backline could be interesting

Whilst I'm pleased that Edinburgh have looked to add a physical winger, we do need to wait and see how good he is before considering him a project player. He's on a two year deal, which doesn't suggest to me that the SRU were in any hurry to lock him down.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 17 May 2017, 11:13 am

MacKnocked-on wrote:Stumbled upon this on the Sporcle quiz site;
https://www.sporcle.com/games/scottish1979/Scottishrugbyinternationalists2000_09
Funny how many you forget, although I've probably blanked many from my mind..

that was fun

Got to 63 and ran out of time Sad
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by nickj Wed 17 May 2017, 11:15 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
Hazel Sapling wrote:Found it funny that FES asks for a big crash ball option in the backline and here is a beast of a wing who appears to have some top end pace. Could this be another project player?

Whilst I'm pleased that Edinburgh have looked to add a physical winger, we do need to wait and see how good he is before considering him a project player. He's on a two year deal, which doesn't suggest to me that the SRU were in any hurry to lock him down.

If they end up being interested, it seems though van der Merwe has played for South Africa Under-20s, neither of his two caps were in matches that would have tied him to the country.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15289789.Edinburgh_unveil_Van_der_Merwe_with_an_eye_on_the_future/?ref=ar

nickj

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 17 May 2017, 11:19 am

tigertattie wrote:
https://www.sporcle.com/games/scottish1979/Scottishrugbyinternationalists2000_09

that was fun

Is anyone else having issues viewing it? I click 'start quiz' and a box comes up saying 'enter answer' but there are no pictures!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 17 May 2017, 11:33 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
tigertattie wrote:

that was fun

Is anyone else having issues viewing it? I click 'start quiz' and a box comes up saying 'enter answer' but there are no pictures!

I have the same problem. Let's just assume that I'd get all the questions right.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 17 May 2017, 12:25 pm

Just to warn people that in a few days we're likely to need a new thread - given how amazing IanBru's thread is it might need a bit of preparation!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 17 May 2017, 12:50 pm

Edinburgh got some 'squad news' coming up.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nickj Wed 17 May 2017, 12:58 pm

I hope its positive, worst case is Bresler's off and Berghan is heading west?

nickj

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 17 May 2017, 1:01 pm

Berghan signs a new deal (with Edinburgh)

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nickj Wed 17 May 2017, 1:27 pm

Cracking news.

nickj

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 17 May 2017, 1:30 pm

I'm pleased with this. He's coming along nicely as a back-up to Nel.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 17 May 2017, 1:55 pm

Fair play to him - after 2 years of always been injured he's managed to string together a run of games and has even got himself capped (mainly because there was no one else to be fair). He's even played 80 minutes a few times for Edinburgh.

He is at least Pro 12 standard but with his physical attributes he could go on to become a decent option for Scotland - hopefully he has a good pre-season and pushes on next season. We're not exactly overflowing with international class tightheads!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Wed 17 May 2017, 2:24 pm

He is only 26! Bergen signing on is a great move, he has his best years ahead of him.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Wed 17 May 2017, 2:34 pm

Yeah, a good bit of business that - I hope he can push on now and rack up some decent game time.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 17 May 2017, 2:38 pm

To be fair I can't imagine he had lots of offers outside of Edinburgh!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 17 May 2017, 2:56 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Fair play to him - after 2 years of always been injured he's managed to string together a run of games and has even got himself capped (mainly because there was no one else to be fair). He's even played 80 minutes a few times for Edinburgh.

He is at least Pro 12 standard but with his physical attributes he could go on to become a decent option for Scotland - hopefully he has a good pre-season and pushes on next season. We're not exactly overflowing with international class tightheads!

To be fair I don't think he has been plagued by injuries for the last 2 years, Solly just seemed to rate Andress ahead of him (still a mystery) and when Nel was fit he played (less of a mystery).

He's also shed a lot of weight which might have been hampering his fitness levels.

Pretty happy he's signed up for another couple of years.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by nickj Wed 17 May 2017, 3:59 pm

Glasgow still to sign 3/4 more players according to Bombrys http://www.glasgowwarriors.com/articles/news/009798.php
Anyone think resigning Naka and Niko qualifies as 'unearthing'?

nickj

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 17 May 2017, 4:51 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
tigertattie wrote:

that was fun

I have the same problem. Let's just assume that I'd get all the questions right.

there are not pictures lol

Click the big green button that says "Play quiz"

You then get a text box to type in names of players. You have 12 mins to try and name as many internationalists as you can. need to be spelled correctly. So Martin Lesley wouldn't count!

tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 17 May 2017, 4:53 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaah. That's a rubbish quiz then - would be much better as a picture round!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 17 May 2017, 5:08 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaah. That's a rubbish quiz then - would be much better as a picture round!

try this then https://www.sporcle.com/games/marcustullius/scrrrum

its not pictures but it's pretty damn easy - There are rugby league questions but you can guess them by process of elimination

I go 100% with 2:55 on the clock
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 17 May 2017, 5:15 pm

Here, there's some great quizzes on here!

There's one where you've to pick Scotland's rugby world cup try scorers

1st I went for Gav - one point
then I went for Hoggy - Never scored a world cup try apparently!

Rob Dewey, Duncan Weir, Peter Wright - All scorers but no Hoggy!!!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 17 May 2017, 6:35 pm

nickj wrote:Glasgow still to sign 3/4 more players according to Bombrys http://www.glasgowwarriors.com/articles/news/009798.php
I hope that at least one is a loose forward power carrier.

Surely to hell we also need a full back?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Wed 17 May 2017, 10:06 pm

Glad to have introduced you all to the (addictive) joys of Sporcle, due to many a wasted lunchtime I can now name all the US states and virtually all the countries of the world. But hey, it's educational.
Anyway, don't know who puts these up but here's another corker;
https://www.sporcle.com/games/freescotland/scottish-rugby-clubs

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 17 May 2017, 10:10 pm

The time limits are absolutely brutal on these - it would take more than 10 minutes to write out that many rugby clubs never mind think them up first!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Thu 18 May 2017, 9:51 am

MacKnocked-on wrote:Glad to have introduced you all to the (addictive) joys of Sporcle, due to many a wasted lunchtime I can now name all the US states and virtually all the countries of the world. But hey, it's educational.
Anyway, don't know who puts these up but here's another corker;
https://www.sporcle.com/games/freescotland/scottish-rugby-clubs
I love the sporcle quiz on US presidents - I usually remember the one no one remembers, Millard Fillmore, then get stuck on Zachary bloody Taylor.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 18 May 2017, 9:55 am

I applied for mastermind last year but got rejected!

Apparently my specialised subject of "The mad spoutings of Scottish posters on 606v2" wasn't deemed high brow enough for the Beeb
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Thu 18 May 2017, 11:22 am

tigertattie wrote:I applied for mastermind last year but got rejected!

Apparently my specialised subject of "The mad spoutings of Scottish posters on 606v2" wasn't deemed high brow enough for the Beeb

Ah, I see your problem Tiger. By omitting "extremely" from your subject title you limited the questions to posts where neither Tattie Scones nor Bru had contributed.
Also, by not putting "feccin" after "extremely" you bypassed all of Schiz's contributions. So what was left to answer questions on?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 18 May 2017, 11:27 am

Did anyone on here complete the Edinburgh Supporters Club survey around the move to Myerside?

I only ask because it was a fairly pointless survey as it was comparing Myseride to Murrayfield in terms of facilities, which is a terrible comparison.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 18 May 2017, 11:32 am

Did it not ask a wide range of questions - transport, atmosphere etc?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 18 May 2017, 11:42 am

Yeah it did, but it was all in comparison to MF.

Which I get to some extent, but things like transport to an international stadium is likely to be better than to a school ground.

I'm not saying the questions were not valid in terms of how people scored things like facilities, atmosphere, transport, pitch etc, as these can create a list of things Edinburgh rugby could look to focus on at Myerside, but then comparing it to somewhere like Murrayfield is always going to put Myerside in a bad light.

Regardless of preference, it's not a like for like comparison and therefore is going to provide massively skewed results in favour of Murrayfield.  There wasn't a question around preference or anything like that, just which has the better pitch, transport links, facilities, etc which surprisingly favoured the 67k capacity international stadium.

I could see what they were trying to achieve, just the comparison made little sense.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 18 May 2017, 11:48 am

Ah so basically it looks like the results of the survey will come back massively in favour of Murrayfield?

Maybe that was the grand plan all along - do all this so they could say 'ah well at least we tried' then just move back to Murrayfield as it is easier and probably cheaper to keep them there!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 18 May 2017, 11:50 am

EWT Spoons wrote:Yeah it did, but it was all in comparison to MF.

Which I get to some extent, but things like transport to an international stadium is likely to be better than to a school ground.

I'm not saying the questions were not valid in terms of how people scored things like facilities, atmosphere, transport, pitch etc, as these can create a list of things Edinburgh rugby could look to focus on at Myerside, but then comparing it to somewhere like Murrayfield is always going to put Myerside in a bad light.

Regardless of preference, it's not a like for like comparison and therefore is going to provide massively skewed results in favour of Murrayfield.  There wasn't a question around preference or anything like that, just which has the better pitch, transport links, facilities, etc which surprisingly favoured the 67k capacity international stadium.

I could see what they were trying to achieve, just the comparison made little sense.

I love surveys with loaded questions

Which is better:
A- The mutli-million pound modern tram service which on match days can have trams coming every 2 mins to get you from the city centre to Murrayfield in 5 mins
B - The no 38 bus to Myreside which often has passengers who are out their nut as they're going home from the royal infirmary
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 18 May 2017, 11:55 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Ah so basically it looks like the results of the survey will come back massively in favour of Murrayfield?

Maybe that was the grand plan all along - do all this so they could say 'ah well at least we tried' then just move back to Murrayfield as it is easier and probably cheaper to keep them there!

Yeah, sorry if that wasn't clear from my original chat. They've already posted some of the results and unsurprisingly based on the survey it looks like Murrayfield is the place to be and Myerside should be binned as soon as possible.

The survey was from the supporters club (I think) so I think they like a number of fans like the luxury of Murrayfield and would rather stay in a stadium far too big for Edinburgh's needs.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 18 May 2017, 11:56 am

Where are the provisional results?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 18 May 2017, 12:03 pm

Found it on the ER Supporters forum - I'm not allowed to promote other forums but I'm sure you'll all be able to find it!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 18 May 2017, 12:04 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Where are the provisional results?

Edinburgh forum, this is what they have posted so far:

Edinburgh rugby forum wrote:I have a few preliminary results from the Supporters' Club survey on the match day experience at Myreside and BT Murrayfield. In every factor measured BT Murrayfield was given a higher rating than Myreside. The closest factor was Atmosphere During the Match; Myreside had an average rating of 4.2; BT Murrayfield had an average rating of 4.4.

-229 usable responses were collected with 92% of respondents currently attending Edinburgh Rugby matches.

-Over 62% of responses were from people that have been attending ER matches for 6 seasons or more so a large number of responses are from the longer term supporter base of the club.

-70% of the respondents that currently attend ER matches were season ticket holders.

Myreside (192 responses)

-Pre-Match factors were rated between 3.0 and 4.4 out of 10 ; Public Transport the highest, The Castle and Stadium Facilities the lowest (excluding Hospitality & Business Club).

-During the Match factors were rated between 2.6 (Scoreboard) and 4.8 (Seating Areas).

-After the Match factors were rated between 3.0 (The Castle) and 4.1 (Opportunity to Meet Players) (excluding Hospitality and Business Club).

-31% of Myreside attendees state they are likely to recommend to others; 53% say they are unlikely to recommend.

-Club Atmosphere at Myreside was rated at 3.6/10 with Season Ticket holders rating slightly lower and single match ticket purchasers rating higher.

-Overall Myreside was given a rating of 3.7/10, again with STHs slightly lower and single match ticket purchasers higher

BT Murrayfield (216 responses)

-Pre-Match factors were rated between 6.8 and 8.5 out of 10. Public Transport the highest; Food & Drink Provision the lowest (excluding Hospitality and Business Club)

-During the Match factors were rated from 4.4 (Atmosphere) to 8.7 (Scoreboard & Big Screen)

-After the match factors were rated from 7.0 (Food & Drink) to 8.5 (Public Transport)

-80% of attendees are likely to recommend BT Murrayfield for an Edinburgh match. 10% are unlikely to recommend.

-Club Atmosphere at BT Murrayfield was rated at 5.3/10. STHs rated higher and single match tickets lower.

-Overall BT Murrayfield was given a rating of 6.8/10 again with STHs higher and single match ticket purchasers lower.

There is plenty of data in the survey results that should be useful for providing feedback. I am in the process of producing a full report that will be posted to this site.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 18 May 2017, 12:06 pm

That is some shockingly low scores for Myreside.

Also interesting to see that the Murrayfield atmosphere was voted marginally better - the whole point of the move was for better atmosphere!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 18 May 2017, 12:14 pm

George Carlin wrote:
nickj wrote:Glasgow still to sign 3/4 more players according to Bombrys http://www.glasgowwarriors.com/articles/news/009798.php

Have you heard of Glenn Bryce? He's completely awesome. Glasgow should definitely sign him up.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 18 May 2017, 12:15 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:That is some shockingly low scores for Myreside.

Also interesting to see that the Murrayfield atmosphere was voted marginally better - the whole point of the move was for better atmosphere!

I haven't yet managed to make it to Myreside, and the guys in my firm who used to go to Murrayfield are mostly in the same boat.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 18 May 2017, 12:18 pm

There is a fair comment on the ER forum that the atmosphere at Myreside would have been a lot better if it wasn't for the awful performances and terrible weather (I think only 1 game was played in dry conditions). If the performances get better and we start winning (and to a lesser extent the weather improves in the summer/autumn months next season) then the atmosphere at Myreside probably will be better.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 18 May 2017, 12:22 pm

Think the results are also going to be skewed by folk who don’t like the move. If you don’t like something or want to complain you are far more likely to tell others (or in this case complete a survey) than if you do like something. I’m not saying that is the only reason, and probably the majority of respondents didn’t have an agenda, but it’s something you see a lot in surveys/feedback.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 18 May 2017, 12:25 pm

aye but half of these responders will be members of the tweed jacket brigade who prefer utter silence to any form of cheering!

Other responders will be reminiscing about the days when Edinburgh used to play well at Murrayfield and this will be skewing things. Its not like anyone will have enjoyed the atmosphere at Myreside while we've been playing utterly garbage rugby will they!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Thu 18 May 2017, 4:34 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

Have you heard of Glenn Bryce? He's completely awesome. Glasgow should definitely sign him up.

He was good for Glasgow 2015/2016. Better than Murchie by a long way. I would welcome him back to Glasgow.

Edinburgh could just give us Scholes instead though

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 18 May 2017, 4:41 pm

Next person to post has to make the new thread!

Just saying
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next