The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Moves In

+27
Mad for Chelsea
wolfball
catchweight
rIck_dAgless
Scottrf
ShahenshahG
Jermaine2015
GSC
Ent
Corporalhumblebucket
Hero
Lowlandbrit
dyrewolfe
rodders
Muscular-mouse
aucklandlaurie
ONETWOFOREVER
Gwlad
profitius
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Pr4wn
TopHat24/7
kingraf
navyblueshorts
TRUSSMAN66
SecretFly
31 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Trump Moves In - Page 10 Empty Trump Moves In

Post by SecretFly Thu 19 Jan 2017, 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, so the American Election thread has run its course and it has been proven in a bombshell wikileak today that all Intelligence agencies involved (American, Russian, British, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Australian and Brazilian) are now in total agreement that the election was above board, clean, non-contentious, valid and entertaining.

So onto the special day.  What a celebration we're all going to have tomorrow as the most popular President in the history of Illuminati Conspiracy Theory stands on a half filled podium and puts his hand on the book - that cannot be named lest it offend some of the sensitive Satanist protesters present - and swears allegiance to his family, his business empire, his twitter account and Alex Jones.

I believe he intends to make a conciliatory speech whereby he'll pledge to continue the war on terrorism by suppressing Rosie O'Donnell's freedom of movement and methods of funding.  He might even declare sanctions on Meryl Streep but he secretly loves her so....well, the CIA better keep an eye on that one.  Trump might be caught fraternising with the enemy yet again if she ever accepts the dove's feather of peace and attends one of his many planned orgies at Trump House.

We all waited impatiently for this day and now it's upon us.  Let's hope the marksman is off to the right a little.  Let's hope the bomb fails to go off.  Let's hope the protesters keep away from matches and keep their bras on.  But apart from all that, lets' discuss the bright future ahead under Donald Trump.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Trump Moves In - Page 10 Empty Re: Trump Moves In

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 6:26 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:There is a definite irony in a) making the safety of Americans top priority and b) allowing guns into the hands of the severely mentally ill.

Just do what you're told while we deal with China..

If you're good you'll get another handout..... angel
Laugh You and whose army?

List of Countries by projected GDP............ (IMF)

1. USA..
2. China..

I'll scroll down and look for the UK later......

laughing

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 03 Feb 2017, 8:20 pm

How has no one mentioned the Bowling Green Massacre that's taken place?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 8:55 pm

Yeah! Good call. I wondered about that too.

Two American based Iraqis - one now on a life sentence and the other on 40 years. Trying to send American dollars and weapons back to the Al Qaeda boys at home - as well as attempting to get hold of and transport stinger missiles back home too.

Just goes to show you, they don't have to be carrying out the terrorism IN America but rather using their PRESENCE in America to fund and furnish their anti-America pals back home...or in other Nations, like maybe some European country.

Good work, Hero. That's a well spotted and not much published angle. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 03 Feb 2017, 9:02 pm

SecretFly wrote:Two American based Iraqis

Surely that's enough proof that they are all terrorists and need to be locked up or deported.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 9:08 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Two American based Iraqis

Surely that's enough proof that they are all terrorists and need to be locked up or deported.

It's enough proof that the terrorists amongst them don't all have to be killing a few thousand American citizens a day to be a real and present threat to that Nation and to the nations the money and arms would be going to.

That's what it's proof of, Julius. Glad Hero highlighted that angle. Valuable addition to the debate.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 03 Feb 2017, 9:13 pm

Yes, there are bad dudes in the world. I hadn't realised that until Trump became president.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 9:17 pm

There you go then...Trump teaches you new things everyday. I wonder then why you're all so mad at him?
He seems to be helping re-educate the world Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 9:20 pm

And when we're on the subject:  What massacre was this guy scarred by?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 03 Feb 2017, 9:48 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:There is a definite irony in a) making the safety of Americans top priority and b) allowing guns into the hands of the severely mentally ill.

Just do what you're told while we deal with China..

If you're good you'll get another handout..... angel
Laugh You and whose army?

List of Countries by projected GDP............ (IMF)

1. USA..
2. China..

I'll scroll down and look for the UK later......

Which means what, exactly? The U.S. will be able to do sweet FA to China.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 03 Feb 2017, 9:52 pm

SecretFly wrote:There you go then...Trump teaches you new things everyday.  I wonder then why you're all so mad at him?
Yep. 'Alternate facts'....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:02 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
SecretFly wrote:There you go then...Trump teaches you new things everyday.  I wonder then why you're all so mad at him?
Yep. 'Alternate facts'....

Yeah... He's teaching Julius - and Hillary taught him - its a process of osmosis of Alternate Fact, spread slowly so that the zombies don't wake up too quickly: - "I remember landing under sniper fire.  There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

I don't like the Fake version they brought out later.  I wish people would stick to the Truth!

Last edited by SecretFly on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:03 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:

Are you cheerleading China, navy?

The bad guys are now the good guys? Chairman Mao is now Nelson Mandela?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:10 pm

What? He's clearly not "cheerleading China. Saying that the USA won't have an effect on China is clearly not cheering for either side.

All you do when confronted by a decent argument is spout either FAKE NEWS or whataboutery.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:13 pm

SecretFly wrote:And when we're on the subject:  What massacre was this guy scarred by?

You're not a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist as well, are you, SF? You certainly know how to keep people entertained!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:26 pm

Pr4wn wrote:What? He's clearly not "cheerleading China. Saying that the USA won't have an effect on China is clearly not cheering for either side.

All you do when confronted by a decent argument is spout either FAKE NEWS or whataboutery.

No Pr - all I do is cut off decent arguments by planting an 'Alternate' ambush argument here and there.

I put my hands up and admit that ain't a popular military tactic, not on this site Wink That's too commando.
We do like our regimental soldier types here - "stand to attention, obey orders, conform to the 'Popular' view, allow your mind to be twisted to our will. You Will be Assimilated!"

Isn't that odd that I'm the technical 'populist' - according to the definition of the college intellectuals that don't approve of democracy - and yet I ain't popular?

Like I keep saying - weird world we live in - maybe the masses of radio and micro waves we've subjected ourselves to for the last 70 or so years is finally throwing up evidence of its health implications?
Whatever it is, I want my money back! Trump lied to me when he said I'd be right popular if I supported his populist movement.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:29 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You're not a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist as well, are you, SF? You certainly know how to keep people entertained!

Did you have to do research on who he was?

But another question evaded.  Sandy Hook, Laughable Fake News or Totally Tragically True.... it doesn't matter.  

The question is "What massacre was that guy scarred by?"

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:30 pm

Maybe the masses of radio and micro waves (sic) that you've subjected yourself to are the reason you spout so much fluff.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:37 pm

On avoiding the topic...

What's your thoughts on Kellyanne Conway's alternate facts about the Bowling Green Massacre, ie that there wasn't a Massacre? Nothing else, just was she misguided, ill-informed or just trying to lie?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:37 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Maybe the masses of radio and micro waves (sic) that you've subjected yourself to are the reason you spout so much fluff.

I'll use a Julius-ism for this, if he doesn't mind: Now I never knew, in a million years, that you'd ever use a comeback like that Pr.

I even have to set traps for myself to goad fun out of you boys, you're so cooked into those strait-laced frowning uniforms of conformity. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:47 pm

Hero wrote:On avoiding the topic...

What's your thoughts on Kellyanne Conway's alternate facts about the Bowling Green Massacre, ie that there wasn't a Massacre? Nothing else, just was she misguided, ill-informed or just trying to lie?

I think she called it a...................................... what did she call it?  I think it was 'Misspeak' or 'misspoke'?

So it was another Hillaryism.   Hillary about that day under sniper fire: "I did misspeak the other day. This has been a very long campaign. Occasionally, I am a human being like everybody else"

That Hillaryism is funny for two reasons.  First, I think they both mean they made a mistake but can't make out why they just didn't say so.  
The other more important bit was that it was nice that Hillary can be a human, occasionally.  The Tin Foil Hat boys I think missed that quote - it kinda proves them right that she's a lizard female alien from the Adara Constellation.  I must write to them to tell them the good news.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 03 Feb 2017, 10:54 pm

SecretFly wrote:

I think she called it a...................................... what did she call it?  I think it was 'Misspeak' or 'misspoke'?

So it was another Hillaryism.   Hillary about that day under sniper fire: "I did misspeak the other day. This has been a very long campaign. Occasionally, I am a human being like everybody else"

That Hillaryism is funny for two reasons.  First, I think they both mean they made a mistake but can't make out why they just didn't say so.  
The other more important  bit was that it was nice that Hillary can be a human, occasionally.  The Tin Foil Hat boys I think missed that quote - it kinda proves them right that she's a lizard female alien from the Adara Constellation.  I must write to them to tell them the good news.

Why does everything have to be redirected to Hillary Clinton? What does any of this have to do with Hillary Clinton? Nothing, of course. Whataboutery, again.

Yours and Truss's obsession with Hillary is so strange. We're talking about Conway here, not Hillary. She used the word "massacre" and then claimed she used that word by mistake. Who the hell uses the word "massacre" when they really mean "attempt to send funds abroad to AQ".

Nobody, of course. She's lying after getting busted either making up stories or not knowing anything about the subject matter on which she was speaking.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:10 pm

Pr4wn wrote:

Why does everything have to be redirected to Hillary Clinton? What does any of this have to do with Hillary Clinton? Nothing, of course. Whataboutery, again.

Yours and Truss's obsession with Hillary is so strange. We're talking about Conway here, not Hillary. She used the word "massacre" and then claimed she used that word by mistake. Who the hell uses the word "massacre" when they really mean "attempt to send funds abroad to AQ".

Nobody, of course. She's lying after getting busted either making up stories or not knowing anything about the subject matter on which she was speaking.

?
 Do you come from the Adara Constellation too?

This is the very 'You Will Be Assimilated' point I was making.

Here's your agenda.  You got a bunch of dislikes - and you hate every one of them.  You can't stand the sight, sound or scent of them.  So you're mad.  We all get that - even the guys who agree with you.  They know you're in a mood of "I'm mad as Hell and I'm not taking it anymore!"

So you come here and demand the rest of us play ball.  You get to castigate the dislikeables to your heart's content, you get to eviscerate 'em, disembowel 'em, walk all over 'em, bury them alive and p-iss on their grave (all done in the best possible taste, mind you Whistle )  - and you also demand that the opposition forget that they have an arsenal of folks, facts, figures, quotes and evidence to challenge you with.

That to you is positively ungentle manly.  "Stop watering down our Points with Points of your Own, Fly!!!  You beastly populist you!"

ps - you may have forgotten that the other horse in the two horse Presidential race was a woman called Hillary Clinton.  The likelihood is that you would have chosen her over old Orange face - yes?  Therefore, it's a natural to point out the similar weakness inherent in your candidate of choice to the ones you bring up about Trump and his bunch.

Politicians lie - I'm the one that told this place that months ago and few seemed to believe me.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:17 pm

Now what about the fact that it proves that not all terrorists plan on blowing up every city in America when they arrive and often much prefer use the word 'Subtle' to attack the enemy's interests?  Yes?  
Like I said above somewhere - network, conspire, destabilise from within.  

It's elementary espionage stuff by the way - the spies (the bad Russian ones included that seem to do more spying than other people) are all having a belly laugh at the arguments they're hearing from the panels and news shows  "I mean it's not like we're being bombed a lot or shot up in the streets every day!"  No schidt?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:20 pm

You're a funny guy SF. Strange, but funny.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:24 pm

I'm not even strange. Wink
You just haven't arrived at my destination yet, Julius. Send me a card when you do. We populists need more folks on the train.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:26 pm

No, Fly. I'm merely asking that you answer the question without always redirecting anything negative to Hillary Clinton, for some strange reason. It's not "natural to point out the similar weakness inherent in your candidate of choice to the ones you bring up about Trump and his bunch" because the race is over and Trump won. There are no candidates any more. As President, Donald Trump and his apparently dishonest staff are accountable to the people of the USA (and the world). This means that the horse excrement that comes out of his and his staff's mouths from the moment he was inaugurated has nothing to do with any other candidates from a race that is now over.

Yes, Hillary was and is dishonest. But that has nothing to do with what Kellyanne Conway said. You're just using whataboutery.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:27 pm

SecretFly wrote:

Now what about the fact that it proves that not all terrorists plan on blowing up every city in America when they arrive and often much prefer use the word 'Subtle' to attack the enemy's interests?  Yes?  
Like I said above somewhere - network, conspire, destabilise from within.  

It's elementary espionage stuff by the way - the spies (the bad Russian ones included that seem to do more spying than other people) are all having a belly laugh at the arguments they're hearing from the panels and news shows  "I mean it's not like we're being bombed a lot or shot up in the streets every day!"  No schidt?

Also, if this isn't whataboutery to avoid the actual question, then I don't know what is. It even starts with the words "now what about". picard

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:31 pm

SecretFly wrote:I'm not even strange. Wink
You just haven't arrived at my destination yet, Julius.  Send me a card when you do.  We populists need more folks on the train.  

If I arrive at your destination, surely I could just say hello, rather than sending a card?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:33 pm

Pr4wn wrote:No, Fly. I'm merely asking that you answer the question without always redirecting anything negative to Hillary Clinton, for some strange reason. It's not "natural to point out the similar weakness inherent in your candidate of choice to the ones you bring up about Trump and his bunch" because the race is over and Trump won. There are no candidates any more. As President, Donald Trump and his apparently dishonest staff are accountable to the people of the USA (and the world). This means that the horse excrement that comes out of his and his staff's mouths from the moment he was inaugurated has nothing to do with any other candidates from a race that is now over.

Yes, Hillary was and is dishonest. But that has nothing to do with what Kellyanne Conway said. You're just using whataboutery.

I think SF entertains himself by not answering questions. He actually likes to keep his real views to himself.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:43 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:I'm not even strange. Wink
You just haven't arrived at my destination yet, Julius.  Send me a card when you do.  We populists need more folks on the train.  

If I arrive at your destination, surely I could just say hello, rather than sending a card?

Oh we plan on our destination being a Big Place!  It's not going to be all on a postage stamp... you're forgetting Adara.  Lordship of the Universe is our main goal - and cheaper razors.

Last edited by SecretFly on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:47 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
Also, if this isn't whataboutery to avoid the actual question, then I don't know what is. It even starts with the words "now what about". picard

Kelly Anne probably didn't have a clue about the detail so threw in 'massacre' because it sounded Sandy Hookish (which is always good to get a crowd going).

Kelly Anne embellished on a story she hadn't really done a full Wiki-check on.

Now...what does that prove?  Bush lied - both of them, Bill certainly lied, Obama majestically lied, Hillary lies................
What's your Max point on the topic?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:51 pm

Now a return strike for you, Pr.  No whataboutery.  Answer the question.

Wait for it, wait for it!!!...................................

What massacre was this guy scarred by?

Cool

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 03 Feb 2017, 11:58 pm

SecretFly wrote:Now a return strike for you, Pr.  No whataboutery.  Answer the question.

Cool

That's classic whataboutery SF Smile Asking a question without being prepared to state your own view. If you're that enlightened, enlighten us. Especially since any of our answers will almost certainly be wrong Smile

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 04 Feb 2017, 12:00 am

SecretFly wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:

Kelly Anne probably didn't have a clue about the detail so threw in 'massacre' because it sounded Sandy Hookish (which is always good to get a crowd going).

Now...what does that prove?  Bush lied - both of them, Bill certainly lied, Obama majestically lied, Hillary lies................

You left out Trump. Your Freudian slip is showing Wink

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 04 Feb 2017, 12:04 am

Well Trump doesn't even need a mention, .. his very name in the dictionary means 'Lie'. I thought you were all using that fact as the basis of your fake news stories about him?

Anyway, back to the concluding point about Kellyanne, Clinton, lying, massacres that weren't. What exactly is the point?

Anybody can answer that - but it's only a five pointer if Julius answers it before Pr.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 04 Feb 2017, 12:06 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Now a return strike for you, Pr.  No whataboutery.  Answer the question.

Cool

That's classic whataboutery SF Smile Asking a question without being prepared to state your own view. If you're that enlightened, enlighten us. Especially since any of our answers will almost certainly be wrong Smile

That's a whataboutery response Julius and therefore that post is disqualified.

The question is there. Answer when ready. I have an extended version if anybody wants a closer look.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 04 Feb 2017, 12:06 am

SecretFly wrote: What exactly is the point?

It's the sharp end of the needle.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 04 Feb 2017, 12:13 am

SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Cool

That's a whataboutery response Julius and therefore that post is disqualified.

The question is there.  Answer when ready.  I have an extended version if anybody wants a closer look.

Can we have a magnified version for a longer look?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 04 Feb 2017, 12:14 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote: What exactly is the point?

It's the sharp end of the needle.

Very good answer and some would say you'd need a lot of what a needle might deliver to watch that video without laughing.... which is a shock, cause that's a documented Real event.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 04 Feb 2017, 12:17 am

Anyway, time for bed. I'll look back in tomorrow maybe to see PR's answer. Night folks OK

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sat 04 Feb 2017, 12:20 am

SecretFly wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:

Ok so here's a question. How do you get to a position where you speak on behalf of the President of the United States of America without knowing about what was a fairly major event, particularly in the context of Trump's ban?

She either lied to try to sensationalise the story and justify Trump's ridiculous executive order, or she's incompetent.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 04 Feb 2017, 12:59 am

I'm guessing the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Sun 05 Feb 2017, 1:28 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
The Swiss are well-balanced. It's clear that all sorts of nutters have guns in the U.S. and the House has just voted out legislation to stop people with few marbles from acquiring guns again. You'd struggle to make it up. I wouldn't normally wish it, but perhaps the best thing is for a few massacres of NRA members and/or politicians who take their 30 pieces of silver to stifle any discussion of changes to gun law.

Its funny watching all the Californian college kids wanting to start a war with the right. Someone should tell those morons which group have all the guns.

Pepper spray vs AR 15s. Also known as Darwinism. laughing
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 05 Feb 2017, 7:34 am

profitius wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
The Swiss are well-balanced. It's clear that all sorts of nutters have guns in the U.S. and the House has just voted out legislation to stop people with few marbles from acquiring guns again. You'd struggle to make it up. I wouldn't normally wish it, but perhaps the best thing is for a few massacres of NRA members and/or politicians who take their 30 pieces of silver to stifle any discussion of changes to gun law.

Its funny watching all the Californian college kids wanting to start a war with the right. Someone should tell those morons which group have all the guns.

Wishing people dead in massacres...Really ??....

Right to bear arms is an amendment passed down by the Founding Fathers in case of Government tyranny..Not going anywhere like the 13th amendment.

Guns don't kill..people do... As Dunblane and Hungerford shows.

I see in the Amnesty table of Human rights abusers China are near the Top.. (US and UK are notably absent)..

Worst polluters.. One of the worst human rights abusers.

Not a Country any principled person would want to succeed.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:03 pm

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Are you cheerleading China, navy?

The bad guys are now the good guys?  Chairman Mao is now Nelson Mandela?
Errr, no. Stating it as it undoubtedly is. They're economically too powerful, they own most of Africa (and the U.S.?), they could cause chaos w/ North Korea and even Trump's not dumb enough to take them on militarily.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:06 pm

Pr4wn wrote:No, Fly. I'm merely asking that you answer the question without always redirecting anything negative to Hillary Clinton, for some strange reason. It's not "natural to point out the similar weakness inherent in your candidate of choice to the ones you bring up about Trump and his bunch" because the race is over and Trump won. There are no candidates any more. As President, Donald Trump and his apparently dishonest staff are accountable to the people of the USA (and the world). This means that the horse excrement that comes out of his and his staff's mouths from the moment he was inaugurated has nothing to do with any other candidates from a race that is now over.

It's also a batsh!t argument. Two wrongs make a right and all that. It's the argument of a child - "Well, little Johnny does it so so am I! raspberry".
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:08 pm

profitius wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

picard What a moron.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:11 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
profitius wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

picard What a moron.

Triggered!! clap
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:14 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
profitius wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Wishing people dead in massacres...Really ??....

Right to bear arms is an amendment passed down by the Founding Fathers in case of Government tyranny..Not going anywhere like the 13th amendment.

Guns don't kill..people do... As Dunblane and Hungerford shows.

I see in the Amnesty table of Human rights abusers China are near the Top.. (US and UK are notably absent)..

Worst polluters.. One of the worst human rights abusers.

Not a Country any principled person would want to succeed.
For an intelligent guy Truss, you're really dumb. You maybe have a partial point re. Hungerford (after which, rifles, assault weapons etc were made illegal) and Dunblane (even more legislation, incl. handguns wasn't it?) as someone has to fire them, but only in the U.S. do you have the cretins arguing for more guns and now have people with mental problems freely allowed to own assault weapons and submachine guns. Only in the U.S. do you have morons failing to see the simple link between # of weapons, type, owner and deaths. Only in the U.S. do they absolutely refuse to look properly at any legislation re. all aspects of gun ownership after so many massacres. Utterly imbecilic.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:14 pm

profitius wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
profitius wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

picard What a moron.

Triggered!! clap
Q.E.D.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next