The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

+18
Michaels, Sean
pauline1981
Sir. badgerhands
Imperial Ghosty
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
ONETWOFOREVER
TRUSSMAN66
Adam D
The Galveston Giant
BALTIMORA
Russ010
Steffan
Scottrf
88Chris05
HumanWindmill
huw
WelshDevilRob
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention Empty Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

Post by WelshDevilRob Mon 06 Jun 2011, 5:49 pm

Former 'Rocky V' co-star and WBO heavyweight champion, Tommy Morrison caught up with http://www.ringnews24.com about many things, including his main battle in life to prove that he does not have the HIV virus, a potential movie career, his boxing career and the fans.

Read on to see what Tommy had to say about himself, his thoughts and goals up until now:

First of all, Tommy, how do you feel in yourself? Are you feeling just as good as always?

Nothing in my life has ever changed other than me being kicked out of boxing. My health remains the same. I have never had any symptoms. I feel invigorated as I work my way towards another World Championship.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/blog/35-demo-content/27769-ringnews24com-talks-to-tommy-morrison.html

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention Empty Re: Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

Post by huw Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:10 am

Am I reading that correctly? He seems to be saying that it isn't that he doesn't have HIV it's that there is no such thing as HIV and no tests that could detect it?

huw

Back to top Go down

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention Empty Re: Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:20 am

I had to do a double take also, huw, but I believe - though I might be completely wrong - that he is trying to suggest that there was some kind of conspiracy to kick him out of boxing and that his tests were fraudulent. This part :

" Because it's a fraud. Clear and simple. HIV has never been scientifically isolated or purified. No HIV virus photos are in existence, other than computer generated. "

is, I believe, specific to his case.

All a bit ambiguous, though, so I might very well have misinterpreted it.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:29 am

Thanks Windy. If he was set up this would be a huge deal, I remember reading something a short while after his comeback (the first one?) where he was tested again and it came out positive again.

All seems very strange though.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:31 am

Tommy, there are no actual photos of Jesus but plenty of people seem convinced he's real...pictures of his likeness found in pancakes don't count!

Tommy seems to have gone all David Ike on us now. A few years ago he claimed that what he had was Hepatitis and he was misdiagnosed. Given the American education system, that's not hard to believe.

"Uuuuh, I think he's got the one beginning with 'H' dude!"

"Herpes?"

"No, the other one"

"Hooping cough?"

"No, I think it actually begins with a "W" and besides, that's not a disease...is it?"

"Halitosis?"

"Yeah, that's the one...no, wait a second"

"Look man, it's lunchtime, just pick one and lets get the hell out of here"

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:31 am

huw wrote:I remember reading something a short while after his comeback (the first one?) where he was tested again and it came out positive again.

Thanks for that, huw. I thought I'd read that somewhere, also, but I couldn't be sure until you confirmed it.

As you say, it's all very strange.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:35 am

I think, like Windy, that he's referring to his own personal case with those comments. At least I hope he is, anyhow! To be honest it's one of the strangest things I've seen in boxing - surely over the last fifteen years he could have got himself independently tested many times over? If he's not carrying the virus, and it's really that clear cut, then I can't understand why this situation has dragged on for so long.

Still, 'Only in America!' as they say...
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:42 am

Morrison can teleport too.

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/02/18/tommy-morrison-believes-in-teleportation-says-theres-no-such-thing-as-hiv/

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:47 am

Scottrf wrote:Morrison can teleport too.

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/02/18/tommy-morrison-believes-in-teleportation-says-theres-no-such-thing-as-hiv/

That Ray Mercer's got a lot to answer for.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Tue 07 Jun 2011, 10:53 am

Scottrf wrote:Morrison can teleport too.

Hmmm, nothing unusual there, I have often gone in a bar been drinking and the next thing I know I've woken up in bed, been doing this whenever I overdrink. Have never had HIV though, so couldn't comment on whether teleportation alone means he doesn't have HIV.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 07 Jun 2011, 11:15 am

Cant comment on the HIV bit as iv never had it although on saying that I woke up with a nasty cough this morning so who knows. Now if Morrison could learn to use this teleporting ability then it would work to his ability in a fight kinda like Bison used in the Streetfighter games and films. On saying that when Tommy got sparked out by Mercer im sure I seen Ray sneak in a cheeky 'Hadouken'

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Tommy Morrison Interview: HIV an invention Empty Tommy Morrisson an update

Post by Russ010 Fri 02 Sep 2011, 11:42 pm

I have recently conducted two interviews with the Duke. One about his boxing and one about the HIV story, I am sure if people took time to check out the facts that he can put forward then people may accept that he may be free of any virus.
If you would like to read it check out saddo boxing.com or fighters magazine and boxing monthly magazine next month. Alternatively if you would like any information on his story I would be more than happy to talk about it. Tommy has given me access to the emails that he sends to all the HIV doctors as well as boxing authorities and has said that I can gove his personal email out should people want to get in direct contact with him.

Russ010

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 02 Sep 2011, 11:48 pm

I read that it's possible he might have had a low 'count' or something to that effect. Basically, the article said that it's possible that this result was misinterpreted as an all-clear, and that he does actually have HIV.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Russ010 Fri 02 Sep 2011, 11:53 pm

The test currently available on the market-The Western blot and the ELISA both carry disclaimers that state that they cannot detect HIV. It has also been shown to be possible to test positive on one test but negative on the other. These tests also show positive results for up to 80 other illnesses or infections. So far Tommy and his wife have been emailing the guy that discovered/invented HIV Dr Robert Gallo asking for proof of this virus in the form of photographs/scientific papers and lots more. As of yet not a single message has been answered.
Its a very interesting story.

Russ010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 3:59 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Tommy, there are no actual photos of Jesus but plenty of people seem convinced he's real...pictures of his likeness found in pancakes don't count!

Tommy seems to have gone all David Ike on us now. A few years ago he claimed that what he had was Hepatitis and he was misdiagnosed. Given the American education system, that's not hard to believe.

"Uuuuh, I think he's got the one beginning with 'H' dude!"

"Herpes?"

"No, the other one"

"Hooping cough?"

"No, I think it actually begins with a "W" and besides, that's not a disease...is it?"

"Halitosis?"

"Yeah, that's the one...no, wait a second"

"Look man, it's lunchtime, just pick one and lets get the hell out of here"

Laugh

notworthy

ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:04 pm

Russ010 wrote:I have recently conducted two interviews with the Duke. One about his boxing and one about the HIV story, I am sure if people took time to check out the facts that he can put forward then people may accept that he may be free of any virus.
If you would like to read it check out saddo boxing.com or fighters magazine and boxing monthly magazine next month. Alternatively if you would like any information on his story I would be more than happy to talk about it. Tommy has given me access to the emails that he sends to all the HIV doctors as well as boxing authorities and has said that I can gove his personal email out should people want to get in direct contact with him.

Certainly interesting Russ, i'll be sure to check out boxing monthly when it's out next month.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:10 pm

I always remember a quote about Tommy Morrisson (maybe someone can tell me who said it)

"Tommy Morrison is an ambidextrous fighter - he can get knocked out by either hand"

Weird story and somewhat deluded individual in my opinion.

Can we get him for a Q&A - that would be immense!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:11 pm

Given the American education system....

silly pops all the time..getting boring now!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:14 pm

I don't totally disagree with Tommy's views on HIV. I do entertain the idea that HIV/AIDS is man made and is basically a way for the darker elements of government to tax the one thing we ALL do.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:19 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:I don't totally disagree with Tommy's views on HIV. I do entertain the idea that HIV/AIDS is man made and is basically a way for the darker elements of government to tax the one thing we ALL do.

Yep, the same darker elements that brought down the World Trade Centre and blew Kennedy's brains out. Look, Cheney and Rumsfeld are buffoons and murderers but they ain't that clever.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:23 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:I don't totally disagree with Tommy's views on HIV. I do entertain the idea that HIV/AIDS is man made and is basically a way for the darker elements of government to tax the one thing we ALL do.

Yep, the same darker elements that brought down the World Trade Centre and blew Kennedy's brains out. Look, Cheney and Rumsfeld are buffoons and murderers but they ain't that clever.

Yep, don't forget the moon landings which were filmed in a garage in Luton or some such. Honestly how anyone genuinely believes the US government, which lest we forget could not manage to delete a couple of tapes in the Watergate era could create a global pandemic and keep it covered up is beyond me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:24 pm

Your support virtually guarantees that it's nonsense.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:24 pm

Don't mention the moon landings Jeff, i'm one of those people.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:25 pm

Whos talking about Cheney or Rumsfeld? Take a look at all the pharmacy companies making billions from the "epidemic"

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:26 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Don't mention the moon landings Jeff, i'm one of those people.

And you're welcome to your opinion, do you want to buy any shares in Enron by any chance?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:27 pm

I'll pass on that, nasty situations arise at pub quizzes from time to time.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:27 pm

I watch quite a lot of 'adult entertaiment' on the internet and iv heard it can be passed on through sexual acts. Is there any danger me and my laptop could catch this virus?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:28 pm

There's no smoke without fire guys I am not saying all conspiracies are true but if you think the US government is all sweetness and light the good luck to you.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:29 pm

Can't be passed on by saliva steffy..so you can carry on kissing as many guys as you like...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:29 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Whos talking about Cheney or Rumsfeld? Take a look at all the pharmacy companies making billions from the "epidemic"

Yes because prior to Aids the big pharmaceutical companies could barely afford to keep the electricity on.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:35 pm

ONETWO, for every conspiratorial element to a story, they are usually two or three perfectly straightforward explanations. Conspiracy theories just fill the huge void between what we understand and the actual truth.

So what if the pharmacy companies are making millions from the epidemic? That in no way at all means they somehow insigated the virus. That is one hell of an assumption to make.

Occam' Razor.

Boxing is really really great by the way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:36 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Can't be passed on by saliva steffy..so you can carry on kissing as many guys as you like...

Iv never kissed a guy before. Just hope my new piece hasnt got it as I kiss her quite a lot. Im sure she hasnt though...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:37 pm

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:38 pm

Are you telling me the moon landings were fake!!!

You guys spoil everything.

My new piece.....don't worry action man figures are immune..from the virus!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:39 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:There's no smoke without fire guys.

Yes there is. Quite often as well. It is a ridiculous saying and always will be.

ONETWOFOREVER is homosexual as he talks to a bunch of men on a forum. There you go, no smoke without fire.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:39 pm

Steffan wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Can't be passed on by saliva steffy..so you can carry on kissing as many guys as you like...

Iv never kissed a guy before.

Nice to know that you and your girlfriend have so much in common. Very Happy

Last edited by HumanWindmill on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:39 pm

For those with a penchant for conspiracy theories they could do worse than read Voodoo Histories by David Aaronovitch, gives them the short thrift they invariably deserve.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:42 pm

I think Windy has just committed murder with that one..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:43 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
Steffan wrote:

Iv never kissed a guy before.

Nice to know that you and your girlfriend have so much in common. Very Happy

Come now Windy, that's not true, she''s kissed loads of guys before...just none of 'em have been Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:47 pm

I get it you guys take all the bs fox news feeds you and run with it. My goodness you guys are stupid. Lets take a look at the facts.

IRAQ:
WMD'S anyone?
Saddam's nuclear war heads anyone?
The elite republican guard hahaha

9-11:
19 men board a 3 planes and use them as missiles against the biggest superpower on earth? really?
No f 16 fighter jets scrambled
event leads to war in Afghanistan and Iraq hmmmm why Iraq?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:49 pm

Don't watch that right wing trash..

Sad thing is Murdoch was a week away from turning SKY news into it!!!

Although it's half way there now..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:51 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:I get it you guys take all the bs fox news feeds you and run with it. My goodness you guys are stupid. Lets take a look at the facts.

IRAQ:
WMD'S anyone?
Saddam's nuclear war heads anyone?
The elite republican guard hahaha

9-11:
19 men board a 3 planes and use them as missiles against the biggest superpower on earth? really?
No f 16 fighter jets scrambled
event leads to war in Afghanistan and Iraq hmmmm why Iraq?

Think you're giving the Bush admin a bit too much credit for having some grand plan.

Unless Bush planned all this from his hollowed out volcano while menacingly stroking his white Persian cat.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:53 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Don't mention the moon landings Jeff, i'm one of those people.
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/august-2011-image-made-available-nasa-shows-paths-photo-172416119.html

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:55 pm

Onetwo to believe the official version of events you have to believe there were some lapses in security and some terrorists who got pretty fortunate in not being detected, pretty incredible and with obviously seismic consequences but not beyond the realms. Trust me every conspiracy theory I have read takes far greater leaps of faith than those for them to come even close to being credible.

As I said previously most governments are useless, ours could not even doctor a dossier on a war and get away with it Nixon's could not get rid of two incriminating tapes during Watergate without being discovered, but people want to believe they could kill 6000 civilians on their own soil and not get discovered. Am not having it.

Truth with most conspiracy theories is people believe them because they want to believe they are attuned to a higher intellect and it allows them to feel intellectually superior when in reality their actual intellect rarely allows them such a feeling, and also believing some shadowy hand is at play is a little more comforting than facing the reality that those in power who hold our safety and freedom in their hands are blithering idiots.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 07 Sep 2011, 1:59 pm

Guys - if you want to talk about conspiracy theories in general, there is a thread in the off topic section where people outside of the boxing section (they do exist) would be more than happy to join in and give you a fresh view. https://www.606v2.com/t13049-conspiracy-theories

However, this is a thread about Tommy Morrison and his HIV claims. It has gone wildly off topic.

Can we please try and get it back on topic please?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:00 pm

I believe the Luther King conspiracy theorists..

Dumbass like Ray who couldn't steal an ice cream without being arrested...finds the money and flees all around the World in an escape attempt worthy of Houdini...

No way...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:00 pm

Scottrf wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/august-2011-image-made-available-nasa-shows-paths-photo-172416119.html

Not too sure what a photo proves, if apparent video footage doesn't convince me why the hell would a faked photo?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:02 pm

Off topic? Well, only if you don't think it was Saddam who actually infected Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:03 pm

Watched a program on the moon landings where they disproved the conspiracy theorists points one by one....

Apparently they didn't take "one small step" in a circus tent in Bognor Regis after all..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:04 pm

tommy was great in rocky

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next