The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 05/12/16

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 05/12/16 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 05/12/16

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:02 am

The screen opens up with Jonathan Coachman live from ESPN’s Sportscenter….

JC: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to ESPN’s Sportscenter, with me, your host, Jonathan Coachman, and safe to say we have a cracking show lined up for you as we’re joined by a legend of the Pro-Wrestling Industry; a man who has sold out shows all over the globe, blazed a trail wherever he’s stepped foot, conquered Hollywood, and now he’s back, he is the Franchise, the V.I.P Player, he is former 6WF, NJPW and 6CW Champion, Mr. JJ Johnson…

The screen splits in two and JJ Johnson is sat backstage at Anarchy….

JC: JJ, it’s great to have you with us, right now you’re live backstage at Anarachy, tell me, how’s the mood back there, after what’s been a tough few months for the company?

JJ: First off, I gotsa say thanks for havin’ me down here, Jon. Y’all know it’s great t’be back here, feel like forever since I been up on Sportscenter an’ I ‘preciate you hollering.

What’s the mood like? I ain’ foolin’ round, ya know. Times, dey hard back here. 6WF boys, they come in, gettin’ all up in people’s faces, it’s a sign o’ the times. But people, dey forgettin’ that weren’t so long ago 6CW, Alex Walker, Geoff Steel; they were doin’ the same damn thing over in 6WF. People gots to pay the bills, man. Ain’ no shame in steppin’ cross dem divides and makin’ sum’ for yaself.

JC: And obviously your old foe, Cassius, he’s now at the forefront of everything, are you surprised that he’s taking 6CW by storm in the way he has?

JJ Johnson smiles and nods…

JJ: No, not at all. Listen, Cass’, he been my biggest foe, my biggest obstacle to overcome in my career. I remember selling show’s out all across the world, I remember the feuds, the fights. I remember Born in Fire, y’all. You know, some people in dis’ business, they legit. They ain’ playin’, they here and they here for one reason. Cass? He in that bracket, ya’ll. That hatred, that venom he be spittin’, that’s him y’all. He one of the toughest sons o’ bitches’ I ever gon’ up against.

JC: You talk about Born in Fire there, back in your 6WF days, and it’s one of the greatest main events of all time. It was two legends, pure hatred, and many people were shocked when you retired after. But, now you’re back, and tonight you’re signing a contract to face Gazzy D at Seasons Beatings. Is this in the same bracket? Legend v Legend?

JJ: Fo’ sho’. This is one of the biggest match ups in 6CW history. You’ve got the Franchise Initiative taking on The History Maker.

And that, that right there is why dis has come about y’all. Like, Gazzy D; history maker? Please, JJ Johnson was making history while he was up in his momma’s handbag scrapping for change. Aight’ he a legend in 6CW; dat ain’ hard y’know?

Median, he a ‘legend’, he don’ some cool sh*t…

JC: Just watch the language, JJ….

JJ: My bad…. But y’know, people they be tossing round that tag like it means suttin’, like JJ Johnson, he a multiple world champion, he don’ gon’ sold out the Garden and peep’s be like ‘Man, that JJ Johnson, he a legend, he an icon’. Gazzy D, he ain’ multiple nuttin’. He just a company bitch.

GazzyD, man he wanna earn that title he gots to come through the real face that runs all these places man, I am wrestling royalty and a brother gotta sit up and take notice. Sure, he got his own history, but he livin’ in the past now. JJ Johnson bout to write another chapter in the glory of me, GazzyD bout to show you end credits, ya know?

JC: Fighting words, JJ, fighting words. We’ll have exclusive content all over the website, Twitter and Facebook, but until then I hand you over live to Harold and Henry Lloyd for 6CW Anarchy!

*Coachman stands and shakes JJ’s hand as the scene turns to the Lloyd Brothers

HA: That was Sportscenter, this is 6CW Anarchy, and it’s time to play!!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 05/12/16 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 05/12/16

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:02 am

HA: A great match to start tonight...two men looking to build on momentum...two men who have shown they can do what it takes to get the win!

The fans give a mixed reaction as Celtic Rock by Albannach blasts from the speakers and the 7ft tall monster Man Mountain Mike walks out accompanied by his manager Saul Raymondson. MMM poses as Saul continously speaks him through the game plan on the way to the ring. MMM then rolls in to the ring and waits for his opponent

HA: The fans seem to be getting behind Mike here but Raymondson is dead against it!

HE: He knows how much of a distraction they are...Man Mountain Mike is better off without them!

The fans then change to boos as Mike Hill bursts on to the stage with Next Big Thing by 1208 blasting from the speakers, he mocks the fans as he makes his way down to the ring

HA: Now this is a man who turned his back on the fans a long time ago after a tag title run that saw him become one of the biggest fan favourites!

HE: These people are sheep they should respect Mike Hill!

HA: It's hard to respect someone who turned on his tag partner in the way that Mike Hill did...

HA: Get over it...Hill clearly has and he's ready to move on.

Mike Hill slides in to the ring as the ref begins to make his final checks, MMM and Hill stare across the ring as the size different is clear to see.

HA: When you look up the term mismatch this is the image you'd see but our opening match promises to be a competitive one as a newly invigerated Mike Hill goes toe to toe with Man Mountain Mike...

HE: I hate to say this but Man Mountain Mike actually impressed me last time...it seems like he's finally come to terms with the fact that he's built to be the bad guy

HA: I hate to agree but Mike does seem to have a new focus which saw him end the career of Godwin Law last time out at the order of his manger Saul Raymondson

HE: It's something both men have in common, since getting rid of dead weight they've really come in to their own

HA: Once again I hate to agree but Mike Hill has also shown a whole new outlook since turning his back on former tag team partner Geoff Steel

Hill begins to pace the ring looking for an opening but as he attempts to out manouvre MMM the 7ft monster charges forward, picking him up and slamming him in to the turnbuckle. MMM then backs up and charges in again

HA: NO! Hill gets his feet up!

MMM staggers back as Hill runs forward hitting a drop kick to the knee of MMM dropping him to one knee, Hill then charges off the ropes and returns with another drop kick that takes MMM down to his back. Hill quickly covers

...ONE ...NO!

HA: WOW! Man Mountain Mike powers out...Mike Hill was sent flying in to the air!

HE: He landed on his feet though! What arial ability!

The fans are impressed as Hill's feet hit the ground after the powerful kickout before Hill leaps up, hitting a standing shooting star press once again making the cover

...ONE ...TWO ...NO!

HE: Another powerful kickout! Raymondson is not happy though!

HA: I don't think he likes his 7ft monster being toyed with like this!

HE: He's up against Mike Hill...that is not a man you take lightly!

Hill wastes no time quickly getting to his feet and climbing the turnbuckle as MMM begins to stir, pushing himself up as Hill begins to brace himself high above the ring

HA: HILL FLIES! Tornado DDT!

HE: NO! Man Mountain Mike catches him! BELLY TO BELLY!

HA: Hill just travelled the length of the ring

The impact of the belly to belly causing Hill to roll to the outside, slamming in to the guard rail. Raymondson quickly walking over and berating Hill as he uses the guard rail to pull himself to his feet

HA: Hill needs to watch out!

HE: MY GOD! WHAT AN IMPACT!

MMM quickly makes his way outside and charges at Hill slamming him in to the guard rail before throwing him back first in to the ring apron. Raymondson taps MMM on the back before pointing at the turnbuckle post causing MMM to pick Hill up, slamming him back first in to the post before letting him drop

HE: Man Mountain Mike looks unstoppable...a 7ft tall wrecking ball!

MMM quickly picks Hill up and rolls him in to the ring as Raymondson shouts at him to send a message causing MMM to reluctantly nod, setting his sites back on Hill. MMM then beckons Hill to get to his feet.

HA: Man Mountain Mike could be looking to end this one right here!

As Hill gets to his feet MMM shows off his strength throwing him in to the air

HA: POP UP POWERBOMB!

HE: NO! Hill with the hurricanrana!

HA: Mike stops it! Looking for a normal powerbomb!

As MMM looks to powerbomb Hill the smaller superstar is able to escape and drop down the back of MMM. Hill then bounces off the ropes and returns only for MMM to throw a huge big boot!

HA: Hill ducks under the big boot!

HE: That would have taken his head off!

Hill then bounces off the ropes again meeting a static MMM with a massive drop kick that sends him flying backwards in to the ref

HA: The ref just took a huge bump! He's down!

HE: Raymondson is trying to get involved here!

Hill quickly attempts to run in to the turnbuckle but MMM catches him, throwing him back across the ring before running in and hitting the big boot. On the outside Ryamondson quickly goes under the ring and pulls out a chair, sliding it in to the ring and shouting at MMM to put Hill away!

HA: Man Mountain Mike has the chair in his hands!

HE: What's he waiting for?

MMM raises the chair above his head but pauses, the fans stunned as he shakes his head, turning to Raymondson and shouting that he doesn't want to do it this way. Raymondson once again shouts for him to do it causing MMM to turn back around

HA: WHAT AN IMPACT!

HE: The chair crashed off his skull! What a shot...Man Mountain Mike could be out on his feet here!

The replay shows Mike Hill kipping up as MMM turned back around hitting a superkick in to the chair that sends it flying in to the bigger man's face, knocking him back and staggering him down to a knee

HA: Hill isn't slowing down here...he's got a second wind!

Hill begins to land kicks across the chest to a stunned MMM before bouncing off the ropes with a springboard and this time hitting the tornado DDT leaving MMM down in the middle of the ring

HE: Hill looks ready to fly again

HA: Raymondson is on the apron, he's getting involved again!

As Hill reaches the top of the turnbuckle Raymondson attempts to pull him down only to receive a push kick that causes Raymondson to fall to the ground leaving Hill to fly

HA: THE NEXT BIG MOVE!

HE: That has to be it!

…ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HE: Hill just showed why his new focus is taking him back to the top...what a way to finish it! The 630 Corkscrew senton putting the monster away!

HA: Even with Raymondson in his corner Man Mountain Mike came up just short here tonight

*Hill stands triumphant in the middle of the ring, laughing at the crowd and their boos. He turns to scream at someone down at ringside, with one of the technicians eventually shuffling in and handing him a microphone

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:03 am

MH: What do you all think now, 6CW? Mike Hill has done it again. Mike Hill wins and wins and wins. The weight has been cast aside, thrown off Mike Hill’s back, and now class is shining through.

*He revels in more booing, and then laughs loudly at a “WE WANT STEEL!” chant

MH: HE’S GONE! The old man couldn’t handle the fall, he crumpled at the bottom of those stairs and now he is crippled somewhere; somewhere where nobody gives a damn about Geoff f***ing Steel.

*More boos rain down, but Hill just eyes the fans with pure contempt as his arrogant smile turns to a face of fury

MH: And now this hellhole will give The Epitome of Excellence the shot at being putting 6CW on the map, led by the Next Big Thing. Those rookies, Wood, Harlequin, they stand to fight for a title they have not even been able to earn. And Mike Hill has. Dominance begets dominance, you peons, and now is the time to see this all come to fruition

*He stares down the ramp, and starts to address 6CW itself

MH: Whoever is making the decisions back there, washed up old pros or men in suits chugging energy drinks…whoever you are, come down here and make this PPV reach the real Standard it can reach. There is no one left around here to face Mike Hill, you’ve tied up all the has-beens like Gazzy and JJ, and no one you have thrown this way has been able to handle a goddamn second of it. This is the line being drawn, this is where you get your chance at excellence, this is where the Standard is raised and Mike Hill takes on anyone who dares stand against him…so what is it gonna be?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!

HA: OH MY! The roof is about to come off this place!

*The 6CW audience rise as one as Last Resort blasts around the arena and Geoff Steel comes out to stare into the furious eyes of Mike Hill

HE: He’s meant to be dead! Not Hero dead, but wrestling dead!

*Steel remains focused on Hill and Hill only, no recognition of the fans, the noise, the atmosphere his return has created. He begins to walk towards the ring

HA: I think Geoff Steel is done with words

*Hill screams at Steel as he approaches, beckoning him in, calling him on. Steel sprints towards him as the noise goes up another level, but the fans break into boos as Hill skips away just as Steel enters the ring.

HE: Clever

HA: Cowardly!

HE: You don’t get it, brother! This is a man of more nous than all this “steel” Geoff thinks he has

*Hill walks away shaking his hand and moves to the ramp. Steel stares him down, then notices the mic by his feet. Leaning to get it, he finally nods to the fans and revs them up some more as they break back into cheers

GS: You hear that, Hill? They want blood! And so do I! Season’s Beatings, Brooklyn, December 18th. Geoff Steel is coming to town, and he’s kicking the living s*** out of Mike Hill in front of over fifteen thousand wrestling fans!

*As the crowd go wild, Hill is shouting at Steel and shaking his head, but now it’s Steel’s turn to smile

GS: It ain’t your decision my old friend, I got the board. It’s official. Street fight rules, baby!

*The crowd roar and Steel drops the mic and climbs the turnbuckle to shout out to the crowd and at a livid Mike Hill

HA: Oh, it’s on! Hill versus Steel, Brooklyn, New York, a Christmas Street Fight!

*Hill is screaming at Steel as the scene cuts away on the figure of Geoff Steel revelling in the moment.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:04 am

*Backstage, Christy is seen with red eyes and a desperate expression. She is mid conversation with Sam Peters of Monster Energy

CJ: You don’t understand…he’s forgotten everything we went through, all he cares about is showing the world that some legend, whatever he thinks his persona is to this industry, he just wants to show everyone that it never dies with GazzyD…

*Peters retains an air of disinterest

SP: Miss James, Mrs Darlington, whatever you officially go by, let me make this clear

*He pauses a beat

SP: GazzyD, as he is affectionately known, will enter into a contract with 6CW tonight for a return to the full-time roster the second he signs on the dotted line to face JJ Johnson in Brooklyn for Seasons Beatings. The “Legends” deal that kept him aligned to this company, and kept your returns paid I may add, the one that also allowed him to compete recently…this will be null and void. He will be an active participant again, he will tour with the company, he will compete at live shows; televised shows, house shows, pay-per-views. Your husband knows this.

CJ: He isn’t healthy!!

SP: He has been assessed by the doctors at 6CW. He was advised against competing, but his health was not so bad that he would be forced to stay away from in-ring competition.

*He looks her in the eye

SP: Your husband is a grown-man. Whether he took this decision with you or not, come that contract signing his decision will be made.

CJ: It’ll kill his future

SP: Or it will reignite it. Now if you’ll excuse me I have business to attend to

*With this, Peters leaves Christy all alone, and she looks around desperately, wired and worried.
The scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:05 am

HA: Welcome back folks, as you’re all aware a few weeks ago the wrestling world was in shock at the horrific news that one of our own, Hero, was tragically taken from us in an apparent murder case. Since that news broke we’ve had several videos emerging from different channels and tonight we’ve had an audio clip sent into us from an anonymous source. This was allegedly taken from Hero’s phone only an hour prior to his body being found. To assist the police with their investigations we’ve been asked to publically play this file to help in bringing to justice Hero’s murderer…

?: Erm hi, is that Hero?

Hero: Indeed it is, I wondered how long it’d be until you rang me.

?: I didn’t want to make this call, but apparently you’ve forced my hand.

Hero: Hey don’t shoot the messenger! Just because you’ve racked up some quite substantial debts to people you really shouldn’t have got involved with doesn’t mean you should get shirty with me. And technically you should be thanking me right about now…

?: Why’s that, what’ve you gone and done?

Hero: Well over the years unlike yourself I’ve invested wisely, I’ve put my earnings into property, into Trusts and long term bonds, whilst you? You’ve frittered it away on whores and dru…

?: What’s it of concern what I’ve spent my money on Hero? Gloat all you want but how exactly are you going to help me?

Hero: Hey chillax bro, as I said I’ve got your back, I don’t like seeing a fellow 6CW superstar struggling, having the threat of a kneecapping for missing a payment by a few days, that’s just not right is it! So thanks to me your debt to them is gone, I’ve paid it off for you, every last penny…

?: You’ve what? I don’t quite know what to say, thank you so so much, all those things people said, it’s not true, you’re truly a wonderful being.

Hero: Well yeah that’s correct, I’m beyond Liam Wood levels of awesomeness, but I think we may need to back up a touch here. You no longer owe them money, but I know every little detail now. And unless you want the little doting wife and the adoring fans to know your seedy business, well, now I own you. From this moment forward you’re Hero’s bitch, to do with as Hero pleases, if I say jump you say how high, if I say for you to bark like a dog then you’re on all four knees yapping like a Poopie, and most importantly, you get out of my damn way. No more titles you’re winning in 6CW, because you stand in line and obey the God who holds your life in his hand; your 8 time, and I repeat, 8-TIME World Champion.

?: Go to hell Hero, you’ve paid my debt off, what makes you think I’m answering to your beckoned call?

Hero: Because oh self-proclaimed History Maker, if you don’t then I’ll destroy you, I’ll ensure that your name is mud, that your dirty little secrets are made public to the world and that most importantly your fans desert you.

?: Listen Hero, I think we need to chat face to face about this, no need to rush into anything, listen I’m across the road right now at the arena, are you alone?

Hero: Sure come along, first thing first though, your first job is to bring me a cherryade and a bag of cheesypuffs, now step to it biatch.

The phone call goes dead at this point and it returns to Harold at ringside…

HA: Gazzy…debt? Servitude?

HE: Old Max can tell you that Gazzy loves that stuff, maybe that is why Max ran away? Fear of ANOTHER GazzyD murder?

HA: Hey, brother, come on, this is Gazzy. He wouldn’t…

*His voice trails off and both men wonder in silence as we head backstage

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:07 am

Charlotte Grey is backstage with her camera team. They quickly jump into action as Cerberus walks into view

CG: Cerberus a word?

The 6CW TV champion stops in his tracks, a small glimmer of a smile appears on his face

C: Has been, past it, nobody...

CG: I'm assuming those words refer to a certain gentlemen you crossed paths with on the last show?

C: Very eloquently put Charlotte. I'm glad you get the oh so tenuous link. It's a shame more people aren't as insightful as you

Cerberus words are laced with sarcasm

CG: Most people see Crime Lord despite certain traits as a legend of this business

Cerberus cuts Charlotte off

C: And it is that kind of closed mindedness, backwards view of the world that continues to present chance after chance to has beens over the truly deserving

I have cut a path of utter destruction in 6CW, I am the man who masterminded the downfall of Joshua. I have grabbed success after success in spite of the powers that be continual attempts to keep me down

CG: Is that an attempt to excuse your behaviour?You don't get the accolades you deserve. What do you want Cerberus, a pat on the back, financial reward.

Cerberus eyes are wide in astonishment at Charlottes insolence but soon he softens again into a smile with sinister undertones

C: I am not giving excuses. I am purely providing reasoning for why my actions are wholly justified and why Crime Lord deserves everything that is coming to him. Last time out was purely the beginning and at Seasons Beatings if Crime Lord is man enough to step in the ring with me then I will show the world exactly why he is so underserving and why I am the man who will dominate this company for years to come!!

CG: Is that a challenge to Crime Lord?

Cerberus shakes his head

C: That was a promise!

The scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:08 am

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, where it is now time for singles action.

HE: It sees 6CW's lone double champion, O'Callaghan, in action before later in the night where he will find out who the N01 contender to his title belts is.

HA: And it's not just the champ we get to see in action, we've also got a return as the, erm, enigmatic Colbert Pickwhistle returns to in-ring competition.

HE: How the hell has O'Callaghan ended up having to face this guy? It's ridiculous, we need to keep challenging this kid, not facing the challenged.

"The Floral Dance" blasts out and there is a great reaction from the crowd in attendance as Colbert Pickwhiste makes his entrance.He smile as he swings his cane around and then he adjusts his jacket before bellowing "En Garde" to the fans.

Crowd:EN GARDE!

HA: He remains tremendously popular here in 6CW.

HE: I think that say more for the IQ of the crowd rather than any of Colbert's personal qualities.

'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. The mixed reception of the crowd grow in volume as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring. He steps into the ring and taunts the crowd, again drawing a mixed reception, before turning and pointing to the title belts draped on each of his shoulders right in the face of Pickwhistle, who smiles genially back.

HA: O'Callaghan looking very confident here tonight.

HE: Are you for real Harold? Of course he's confident, just look at the grinning idiot across the ring from him!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off. The duo lock-up, and O'Callaghan easily places Pickwhistle into a side headlock. Colbert goes for an Irish whip reversal but it's blocked by the double champion, who then throws Pickwhistle down to the mat with a headlock takedown. Colbert rolls up to his feet, O'Callaghan ducks a wild punch and then hits a full nelson facebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

O'Callaghan applies a rear chinlock on Pickwhistle. He gets to a vertical base slowly, O'Callaghan transitions into a sleeper hold before crashing a succession of knees into the back of Pickwhistle. With the sleeper still applied, he then pulls the cheery crowd favourite down with a brutal looking backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

HE: O'Callaghan dominating, as you'd expect.

Pickwhistle is put into another side headlock by O'Callaghan. He drags him to the ropes, placing Colbert's head on the 2nd rope. O'Callaghan then bounces off the ropes, going for a 619 but Colbert moves out of the way. O'Callaghan lands on the apron, but Pickwhistle quickly hip tosses him over the top rope into the ring.

The double champion rolls up to his feet and Colbert plants him down into the mat with a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Pickwhistle drags up the prodigious Irishman, before unloading a flurry of punches. He then clips O'Callaghan around the ear, unloads another load of punches before finally finishing off with an elbow to the head. He then leaps into the air, hitting a knee drop to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Pickwhistle drags up O'Callaghan and then hits him with a firm kidney punch. Pickwhistle then scoop slams the youngster down to the mat. The Irishman rolls up and is planted with a second scoop slam. Colbert extravagantly stands, posing, before shouting En Garde!

HE: Idiot!

O'Callaghan stirs to his feet as Colbert runs the ropes and takes him down with a big lariat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan gets to his feet, Pickwhistle goes for another boxing combo but O'Callaghan blocks and takes him down to the mat with an arm drag. Pickwhistle gets to his feet, O'Callaghan boots him firmly in the stomach and hits a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...........Kick out!

The Double Champion gets to his feet, shaking his head and slapping himself in the face.

HA: O'Callaghan knew he lost focus then, but now he seems intent on making up for lost time.

HE: I wouldn't want to be Pickwhistle now...in fact I'd never want to be him.

O'Callaghan viciously stomps away on the older man, driving his boot down into the head. He drags him to the ropes, resting his head on the 2nd rope. O'Callaghan cracks a series of knees into the back of the head, he then runs the ropes and this time the 619 connects.

Colbert falls to the mat, O'Callaghan springs in over the top rope before sprinting in and then hitting a leaping elbow drop.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

An armbar is locked in by O'Callaghan, who then stomps away on the shoulder of Colbert. He then throws him into the corner, Pickwhistle hits the turnbuckles front on. O'Callaghan runs in, nailing a succession of dropkicks into the back. O'Callaghan climbs to the ropes, hitting a sunset flip powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Pickwhistle kicks out. O'Callaghan drags him to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and then connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

There's another shoulder up from the veteran. O'Callaghan drags up Pickwhistle, hitting a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging Pickwhistle back up to hit a 2nd German suplex. O'Callaghan bridges for a second, before stunningly transitioning through into a sharpshooter!

HA: Trademark submission hold locked in.

HE: Slap bang in the middle of the ring, this is it!

HA: Pickwhistle stranded here.

HE: And there it is! He taps out!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

O'Callaghan disdainfully releases the submission hold, he then demands his title belts from the referee.

HA: O'Callaghan gets the win here tonight, a largely dominant display.

HE: I thought it was impressive the way O'Callaghan got himself back into this match up. He knew he'd let things slip a little bit and he was certainly disappointed in himself.

HA: It certainly made him up the pace and Pickwhistle simply couldn't live with it.

*O'Callaghan leaves the ring and marches up the ramp. Pickwhistle slowly gets up to his feet, clutching at his back. The crowd give him a polite round of applause as he walks towards the ropes.

They then descend into boos as Paige Russell walks out onto the stage, she is flanked by the looming figure of Man Mountain Mike. Paige stops at the bottom of the ramp, Man Mountain Mike walks past and steps in over the top rope.

Colbert quickly tries to go after MMM with a series of punches but he blocks, and then pushes Pickwhistle down to the mat by the throat. Colbert rolls up and MMM flattens him with a clothesline. Pickwhistle gets to his feet, and he is levelled with a big boot.

MMM drags up Colbert by the throat, and then plants him down into the mat with a vicious chokeslam. The monster stands over Colbert as the crowd boo, Anarchy goes to a break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:09 am

*Charlotte Grey stands backstage, centre of the screen and alone in the shot

CG: Ladies and gentlemen, we have news and matches likely to be confirmed all night, and now is no different. We may have high stakes matches up and down the card, but this one has one of the most special offerings of all.

Don’t say we don’t do Christmas right…as at Seasons Beatings we will be handing out a 6CW contract to one lucky man!

And that one man will be the winner of a match, the contest between Man Mountain Mike and the man that makes fantasy warfare come to life…and then go roaring back in time…Colbert!

*There’s a small pop in the crowd and Charlotte smiles

CG: Now back to the guys at commentary

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:09 am

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, and up next for you we have Fatal Four Way action.

HE: All four of these men involved in the tag team title picture currently, but tonight they fend for themselves.

HA: It's a real chance to gain a psychological advantage ahead of Season's Beatings as we await someone to stake their claim for dominance in the division.

HE: I think Perfect Execution have done a pretty good job of that.

'Due to the Graphic Nature of this Broadcast, Viewer Discretion is Advised' blasts out over the speakers and the crowd boo as Logan Kincade marches out onto the stage. He walks briskly down to the ring before sliding in under the bottom rope.

HA: Easily the most decorated singles competitor in this match, you have to think it's a situation that will play into the hands of Logan.

The lights in the arena turn to a soft pink colour as Smooth by Santana begins to play through the speakers. Perez swaggers out confidently on to the stage. He stands in the middle, hands on his hips for a few moments before continuing that swagger down to the ring.

HE: Perez and Hurst always seem on the cusp of doing something that will really lead to them breaking out, only for things to break down at the last moment.

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the crowd, ignoring the reaction of the crowd. He steps into the ring, awaiting the arrival of the final participant in the match.

HA: McManus has really found a new lease of life in the tag team division, The Fanatic seems to have given him some more confidence.

"I am perfection" blazes out around the arena as Perfect Jack strolls out onto the stage, the tag team title draped over his shoulder. He holds it high in the air as Perfect Jack walks down the ramp. He steps into the ring, holding the title in the eye line of his opponent.

HE: One half of the best tag teams in history, Perfect Jack certainly won't be intimidated by this challenge.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The four men stand in the corners of the ring, staring each other down. Logan Kincade walks forward, and he is greeted by the other three men in the match.

HA: It looks like they reached the same conclusion as us Henry, Logan Kincade is the big threat here tonight.

HE: Didn't exactly require the brains of Britain to work that out.

Kincade smirks, he goes on the attack immediately. Logan fires a flurry of European Uppercuts into the chin of Brandon Perez, who falls back into the corner. McManus leaps onto the back of Logan, applying a sleeper hold only for Logan to throw him down with a judo-throw, straight into the abdomen of Perez.

Kincade turns around and is cut off with a boot to the gut by Perfect Jack. He pummels down on the back of Logan Kincade with a series of clubbing punches. He then launches Logan out across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. Kincade rolls to his feet and Perfect Jack ducks a clothesline, bridging over after hitting a belly to back suplex.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

McManus has recovered, he joints Perfect Jack in beating down on Logan Kincade. The pair stomp away on the head of Logan, who rolls back to the corner. Perfect Jack hits a series of stomps, which McManus then follows up with a knee trembler to the head.

They drag Logan away from the corner, Perfect Jack lifts Kincade into the air and places Logan onto the shoulders of McManus. He then runs forward and drives Kincade into the mat with a powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

HA: Perfect Jack and James McManus working together, looking to totally eliminate Logan from the match.

James McManus locks in an armbar, Perfect Jack then proceeds to boot away at the stomach of Kincade. The pair then double Irish whip him into the ropes, connecting with a hip toss on the rebound. Jack kicks Logan in the stomach, before hitting a brainbuster. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Kincade forces the shoulder up once again. McManus takes over, dragging up Logan Kincade and hitting a succession of headbutts. Perfect Jack joins in with a couple of forearms, they back Logan into the ropes. They grab him by the legs before dumping him out over the top rope.

Perfect Jack and James McManus turn towards each other, looking as if a brawl is about to begin between the pair but Brandon Perez cuts that off. He sprints in, hitting a dropkick to the back of Perfect Jack, this sends McManus toppling down to the outside as well.

HE: Perez spotted his chance there, now he looks to take advantage.

Perez stands in the corner, waiting for Jack to rise before running out of the corner and crashing a knee into the head of the tag team champion. He covers.

Perez grabs Perfect Jack by the waist, dragging him to his feet and then firing in a series of knees to the back. He then throws Jack down to the mat with a German suplex. Jack rolls up unsteadily, throwing a wild clothesline that Perez easily ducks. He puts Perez into a side headlock before planting Perfect Jack with a bulldog.

The tag champion again rises to his feet, Perez grabs him and nails a tiger suplex, bridging over into the pin. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Brandon Perez allows Perfect Jack up to his feet, before snapmaring him down to the mat. He then fires in a series of roundhouse kicks to the chest and head, Perez then stops, swaying his hips on the spot before hitting a big kick to the head. Perez waits for Jack to stir before running the ropes and nailing a leaping double foot stomp to the back of the head. Cover.

HA: Very impressive spell here from Brandon Perez!

Ref: 1...............2................Kick out!

Perez goes onto the attack, he begins driving stomps down into the head of Perfect Jack with increasing amounts of viciousness. Perez steps back, Jack stumbles to his feet and this time Perez takes him down with a spinning elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Perfect Jack drives the shoulder up. Perez again attacks him with a series of stomps, before going to the top rope. He stands waiting for PJ to rise before flying off, going for a double axe handle but he is met with a spear from the tag team champion!

HE: Perfectly timed counter!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Perfect Jack hauls up Brandon Perez by the waist, he goes for a German suplex but Perez spins out and goes for another roll up.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Jack powers the shoulder up, him and Perez rise simultaneously. Perez blocks a punch and then takes Jack down with a hip toss. He rolls up, Perez synchs him into an full nelson hold before dropping Jack with a Dragon suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Perez lifts up Jack, throwing him into the corner. Brandon Perez then sprints in, but Jack manages to scoop Perez onto the apron. Perez is about to springboard into the ring but he is taken out by Kincade on the outside, pulling his legs from underneath him. Perez's head rebounds off the apron.

Kincade then drags Jack out from the ring, and then hits a stiff-looking suplex on the mats on the outside. Kincade rolls into the ring, joined just in time by James McManus. McManus goes for a clothesline which Logan ducks, he takes McManus out with a lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

HA: I think Logan may have a few frustrations to work out after earlier.

Logan Kincade steps up to his feet, he begins to lay into James McManus with a series of brutal stomps down into the head. Kincade then bounces off the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop down into the face. McManus stirs to his feet, Kincade grabs him by the right arm and then heftily Irish whips him out across the ring.

McManus hits the turnbuckles chest-first, and Logan quickly follows in with a stinger splash. Kincade steps back, McManus falls out of the corner and Kincade nails a running crossbody into the back. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Logan locks in an armbar hold. James McManus gets to his feet, Kincade attempts a clothesline but McManus ducks underneath it, he then rolls through into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.Kick out!

Logan Kincade powers out but McManus is up first and he hits a vicious soccer kick to the head of the former 6WF Undisputed Champion. McManus hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

James McManus finally looks to slow the match down as he applies a grounded full nelson hold. He then fires in a couple of elbows to the back of the head for good measure but keeps Kincade grounded.

After a couple of minutes on the mat, Logan fights up to his feet and then hits McManus with a jawbreaker. McManus stumbles back, Kincade runs off the ropes and connects with a brogue kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Logan gets to his feet, he drags McManus up by the head and then unloads on him with a series of vicious European Uppercuts. Kincade forces McManus back into the ropes, where he continues with the European Uppercuts. He then whips McManus out across the ring, meeting him with a crossbody block on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out

Kincade sets up for a powerbomb but McManus counters with a hurracanrana. Logan stumbles to his feet but sees McManus sprinting at him, the pair connect with clotheslines simultaneously.

HA: At an impasse now in this match!

HE: What the hell?!

HA: God damn not them again!

HE: The TA are here!

The TA step through the crowd. Perfect Jack had just got to his feet on the outside, the bigger man of the TA steps in and stops Jack with a knee to the gut. He grabs him by the waist and throws PJ into the steel steps with a huge belly to belly suplex.

Brandon Perez has just stirred to his feet, the smaller man in the TA leaps onto the apron, sprinting along before flying off and knocking Perez down with a huge flying knee. He lifts up Perez, Irish whipping him into the path of his team-mate who connects with a pop-up powerbomb on the outside.

The TA step into the ring. first they focus on McManus. He is thrown into the corner with a double Irish Whip. The big man hits a stinger splash, which is followed by a shining wizard from the other member of the team. He then grabs McManus by the head, leaping off the top rope and planting him with a bulldog.

Kincade has stirred to his feet, the big man cuts him off with a couple of punches to the head. He pummels down on the back of Kincade, before pointing to his team-mate. Logan is lifted onto the shoulders of the bigger member of the TA, they then combine to hit the magic killer move that is a trademark move of the bullet club.

HA: This is an absolutely brutal beat-down of these four men from the TA.

They step to the outside, going to work over Perez when Jack Hurst sprints down the ramp. He is cut off by a huge spear from one half of the TA. Hurst writhes in pain, but the duo aren't finished there. They pick him up and drop Hurst down gut-first across the ring railings.

Hurst is rested over the railings, the smaller member of the TA runs in and hits a vicious kick to the side of the head. The TA turn back around, they are confronted by the imposing site of Blue Dragon.

He marches down the ramp, the smaller man of the TA attacks him but Blue Dragon starts to dominate, blocking punches and then crashing knees into the face. BD chucks him aside as the other member of the TA advances on him, the pair are soon in embroiled in a battle of haymakers up and down the ramp.

Blue Dragon looks to be gaining the advantage only for the smaller member of the TA to sneak back in and take BD out with a low blow. The duo then combine to repeatedly Irish whip BD into the railings surrounding the ringside area.

HE: And now The Fanatic is here too!

Fanatic storms down the ramp but the TA are prepared on this occassion, and they soon use the numbers game to overwhelm the second half of the Parasite Killers. After beating him down with punches, kicks and stomps, the TA drop Fanatic with a brainbuster on the outside.

HA: Wow what a statement!

HE: The TA has just laid out the whole tag team division!

HA: Not quite all of it Henry.

HE: What the hell are you talking about? Look at the carnage here.

HA: They beat 7 seven men down Henry, where is Lex Hart? You have to say he was conspicuous by his absence here!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:10 am

Crime Lord is sat in the locker room alone, lacing up his boots. The door slams open and Dicey walks into the scene. He sits opposite Crime Lord a frustrated look on his face as he looks at his tag team partner.

CL: WHAT? Dicey, WHAT?

Dicey stares at Crime Lord and speaks.

DR: You know what! What the F*** is this exactly?

Crime Lord stands up looking down at Dicey.

CL: Whats the matter? Don't like the company your sharing? Well I have news for you Dicey, you better watch your back out there.

Crime Lord takes a couple of steps towards the door but is stopped in his tracks as Dicey gets in his face.

DR: And whats the F*** is that supposed to mean Pr***? Watch my back? So you don't F*** me up the A***? I don't like you Crime Lord, but I am not scared of you either. You wanna go, we can go RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

Dicey stands ready for a fight but Crime Lord does not reciprocate, simply waving him off.

CL: Relax Dicey, a win here is as important for me as it is for you, you screw this up and I'll screw you up comprende?

Crime Lord shoves Dicey to one side and continues to walk out of the room.

DR: Comprende? No I don't Comprende, you think I give a S*** about you?

CL: I think you'll find you will.

The locker room door opens and closes as Crime Lord leaves the room.

DR: F***ing P****

The scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:11 am

*Marshall Murdoch is stood backstage with Tim Allen, he is dressed in his wrestling gear with a black armband over his left bicep. Murdoch turns to the reporter who is stood with microphone*

TA: Evening Marshall, a huge match tonight for you as you go up against two living legends your 6WF team mate Crime Lord and Dicey Reilly.

*Marshall lifts his hand to stop Tim Allan in mid question before taking the microphone*

MM: Sorry Tim, but what did you just say? Living Legend, Is that meant to funny?

*Marshall touches the black armband on his arm, before turning his outrage to the reporter*

MM: Typical insensitive Hyperbole Tim, you and every other wrestling reporter disgust me. This business should still be going through a period of mourning for the only true legend this business has known and instead you have the cheek to be stood here bumming up some washed up never has been to make you to make you feel better about yourself.

TA: I didn’t mean any disrespect Marshall, but to call a man who has achieved everything in this business a never has been, well that really is disrespectful.

MM. No Tim, to compare the likes of Dicey Reilly to a man who was the standard bearer for excellence, a man paved the way for almost everyone, including me to pave a career In this business is beyond offensive. That’s why tonight I will destroying the Dicey Reilly the man and the myth that surrounds him to prove that I was worthy of Heros respect.

*Marshall turns to walk away, before pausing and facing up to Tim Allan again*

MM: And you ever disrespect Hero again, I will destroy you, OK

*The scene fades away with Marshall standing staring a hole through Tim Allen who is slowly backing away*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:12 am

Enforcer is shown stomping through the backstage area talking on his mobile phone

E: Yes I agree. Absolute chaos. We can’t allow this to keep happening so you are in agreement with my decision?

Enforcer smiles and nods

E: Yes I know I am here to advise on wrestling matters but unlike the guys out front I know where the boundaries are and I don’t want to overstep the mark. The last thing you need is another overzealous know it all making wrestling matches on a whim…

Enforcer listens again

E: Thank you very much. I’ll make the announcement as soon as I put the phone down with you

Enforcer hangs up and places the phone back in his pocket, the camera comes in closer and

Charlotte Grey is shown just to the left of the former EWF champion

CG: Sounds like we’ve come just at a perfect time. Do you have some breaking news for the 6CW universe?

E: In light of recent events between certain parties I have no choice but to make the following announcement related to our 6CW Tag Championship situation.

Enforcer pauses for a second for dramatic effect before clearing his throat

E: After advisement. It has been agreed that at Seasons Beatings on Sunday 18th December Live from The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York in the U S of A. The Tag Team champions Perfect Execution will defend their titles in a fatal fourway Ladder match against the teams of Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez, Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon and The Parasite Killers

Enforcer continues

E: And to ensure we don’t see any more unwanted outside interference the members of TA will each be locked in a cage suspended high above the ring

How’s that for an early Christmas present?

Enforcer smiles before the image cuts away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:12 am

We head back out to ringside with all four men in the ring for the upcoming tag team contest. There is a huge "Dicey Reilly" chant ringing around the arena as the referee gives his final instructions to the competitors.

HA: Tag team action up next here on Anarchy folks and plenty of fuel in this one….

HE: Well the issues between Crime Lord & Cerberus certainly came out of nowhere but they erupted last week and I wouldn't like to get in the way of those two in full throttle…

HA: Add into that an emotional Marshall Murdoch and a Dicey Reilly who is trying desperately to regain some form and I think it's fair to say we have a pretty volatile quartet here….

Dicey and Cerberus both remain in the ring as their teammates exit and the bell sounds to begin the contest. The two men circle for a second and then Cerberus lunges forwards with a big attempted clothesline…

HA: Dicey did well to avoid that one…..

Dicey ducks it and then he spins Cerberus around and tees off with three right hands. He grabs Cerberus' arm and looks for a whip but Cerberus is too powerful and easily reverses it, sending Dicey off the ropes…

HE: I think we are witnessing the rise of Cerberus here in 6CW…..I think finally his size, strength and ferocity are opening big doors for him…

Cerberus lowers his head for a backdrop but Dicey stops short and kicks him in the face, staggering him back. Dicey then bursts forwards for a clothesline but Cerberus easily lifts him up and drills him with a side slam……………..1………………..2……………..shoulder up!

HA: Dicey Reilly has certainly struggled in recent months…..the fans still adore him but it just seems like something is missing for him…..if he can rediscover his form then we know he is a challenge for anybody in this industry….

Cerberus drags Dicey up by the head and attempts to flip him up for a powerbomb. Dicey drops out the front and he smashes his forearm into his opponent's face before running the ropes and returning with a flying block to the legs that take the big man off his feet…

HE: Dicey trying to build up some steam…

Dicey scrambles back up but Crime Lord slaps him across the back, initiating a tag. The two men glare at each other as Crime Lord steps through the ropes…

HA: Not exactly "friends"….just a few weeks back these two men were locked inside "War Games" on opposing sides…

Crime Lord charges forwards and smashes his knee clean into Cerberus' gut. He grabs the big man's arm and whips him into the turnbuckle with power. Cerberus crashes against the corner and staggers back out into a big belly to belly slam……………1………………….2……………..shoulder up!

HE: Crime Lord is one of the most decorated athletes in 6WF history…..he'll be hoping to leave the same mark on 6CW…

Crime Lord crashes big forearms across Cerberus' back and then he drags him up and attempts to scoop the TV Champion onto his shoulders…

HA: Crime Lord trying to put an exclamation point on this straight away…

Cerberus slams his elbow against the side of Crime Lord's head and he drops off the side before shoving his foe off the ropes. Crime Lord comes back and eats a big bicycle kick for his worries…

HE: Cerberus going high…

HA: Very athletic man for his size…

Cerberus reaches the top rope and he looks down upon Crime lord before launching himself into a huge legdrop, only for his opponent to move aside at the last second. Cerberus rolls in pain as Crime Lord staggers back up and then runs in at speed….

HA: DRIVE BY!

The thud echoes around the arena as Crime Lord's knee explodes against the temple of Cerberus…
…1
……2
………….shoulder up!

HE: That has rocked Cerberus…

Cerberus is very unsteady as he tries to get back to his feet. Crime Lord meets him huge right hands and then he whips him off the ropes and lifts him into a bearhug as he returns…

HA: Crime Lord loves to show his dominance….man handling Cerberus like this will only give him more confidence…

Cerberus struggles against Crime Lord's grip but then he manages to turn his thumb into the eyes of Crime Lord, forcing him to break the hold. Crime Lord is momentarily blinded as he staggers away, allowing Dicey to slap him across the back….

HA: Dicey wants back in…

HE: And so does Marshall…

Murdoch takes his chance to tag in off of Cerberus and climbs in to go head to head with Dicey. They exchange words and then Marshall pushes Dicey backwards before leaping forwards…

HA: MARSHALL LAW!

Dicey ducks the kick at the final second and in the same movement lifts Marshall up on his shoulders. He runs forwards and powerbombs Murdoch against the turnbuckle before dragging him out and nailing a brainbuster……..1…………….2……….shoulder up!

HA: I have a feeling one huge win for Dicey Reilly is going to change his entire momentum…..winning and losing are extremely addictive…

Dicey gets back up, the fans' cheers ringing in his ears, and he grabs Marshall by the head and drags him into the centre of the ring…

HA: CRAIC…

HE: Great counter!

Marshall counters the piledriver into a Texan (Alabama) slam….He then drags Dicey back up and scores with a pumphandle slam……………..1………………….2…………kickout!

HA: And by the same token I don't think we've yet seen the best of Marshall Murdoch….I believe this man has a big future in 6CW…

Marshall rolls back onto his feet and he trash talks Dicey as he beckons him back to his feet. The Irishman obliges and Murdoch runs into him…

HE: LIGHTS OUT!

Marshall looks for the codebreaker but Dicey catches him and drops Murdoch on his back. He keeps hold of his opponent's legs and catapults him into the corner….Marshall's head collides with the turnbuckle and Dicey rolls him up……………….1…………………..2…………….kickout!

Both men scramble back up to their feet and Dicey runs at Marshall but Murdoch sidesteps and sends Dicey into the ropes, where he collides with Cerberus and sends him off the apron….

HA: The monster will not like that….

Murdoch wraps his arms around Dicey's waist and bridges him into a German suplex………………1……………….2……….Dicey kicks out. Marshall gets back up and he beckons Dicey toward him….

HE: T-BONE!

Dicey headbutts Marshall in the jaw, breaking his grip, and then he boots him in the stomach and drags his head down….

HA: CRAIC…

Cerberus is back in the ring and he almost takes Dicey's head off with a huge clothesline. The crowd boo furiously as the referee confronts the monster…

HE: Trying to control this beast is practically impossible….

HA: Tell that to Crime Lord!

Crime Lord storms the ring and clatters into Cerberus. The two behemoths go hell for leather with rights and lefts before Crime Lord spears Cerberus through the middle ropes, taking both men tumbling to the outside…

HE: Last time out it took all our security personnel to keep these two men apart…

HA: We might have a similar problem on our hands now…

Crime Lord drags Cerberus into the aisleway and slams him against the security barrier before continuing his assault. The cameras cut back to the ring and Marshall Murdoch lands a flying legdrop across Dicey's throat…
…1
……2
……….Dicey kicks out!

HA: We are trying to keep you up to date with both fights here at ringside folks….I have a feeling bedlam is nigh….

Crime Lord drags Cerberus onto the stage and he tries to lift him onto his shoulders but Cerberus drops behind and then smashes Crime Lord's head against the titantron structure. He rams Crime Lord's head into the steel again, leaving him slumped on his knees…

HE: And Marshall is looking for the finish…

Murdoch adjusts his black armband and he points to the skies as he waits for Dicey to get back up. Reilly is a little groggy as he stumbles to his feet and Marshall kicks him in the stomach…

HA: ENCORE!

HE: TRIBUTE TO HERO…

Dicey puts the brakes on and then he runs Marshall forwards and hauls him over the top rope to the outside. Dicey attempts to go out after Murdoch but the referee stands in front of him…

HA: The official trying to at least keep a handle on this exchange….he's given up on Cerberus and Crime Lord…

On the stage, Cerberus beckons Crime Lord back up and he grabs him around the throat. He walks him towards the side of the stage…

HE: Surely not…

The crowd are cheering in anticipation but Crime Lord stops the chokeslam with a solid knee to the gut. He quickly scoops Cerberus up on his shoulders….

HA: LOCK N…

Cerberus drops off the back and he pushes Crime Lord back towards the centre of the stage. He takes a deep breath but the momentary stop allows Crime Lord to run forward again….

HE: MY GOD!

HA: THEY ARE BROKEN IN TWO!

Sparks fly from the electrical equipment on the floor as Crime Lord spears Cerberus off the stage and they land through a table and across a huge speaker….both men are flat out as EMT's are called to the scene….

HE: The desire to be the dominant beast has taken these two men to new lengths….

Back at ringside, the referee's count is at eight as Marshall is still on the outside, trash talking Dicey and the fans. He shakes his head and points to the black armband…

HA: Marshall Murdoch doesn't seem keen to get back in and fight…

Dicey looks furious as he shouts Marshall to get back in the ring. The referee tries to stand in the way but Dicey shoves the official aside and puts his head through the ropes….

CRACK!

HE: Oh my!

HA: What the hell was that for….

Marshall pulls a steel chair from under the ring apron and slams it straight across the top of Dicey's skull, sending him crashing back to the deck and forcing the referee to call for the bell…

HE: Marshall has had enough….for whatever reason…

HA: He seems to believe he is being driven by a higher power…

The crowd are booing furiously but Marshall raises his arms in the air and shouts "I am following in the path of my Hero"….he then throws the chair aside and rolls into the ring, where the referee tries to block him….

HE: Marshall isn't done…

Marshall grins as he steps past the referee and beckons Dicey to his feet. There is blood running from the top of Dicey's head and Murdoch stalks him, talking to himself as he does, before leaping into Dicey…

HA: LIGHTS OUT!

HE: They sure are!

Marshall kneels at Dicey's head and soaks in the boos of the fans. He continues to put his fingers to the sky before the cameras pan back to the stage area…

HA: I don't believe this….

Cerberus and Crime Lord are being tended to by medics but suddenly they both start clattering EMT's out of the way and charge into each other. Crime Lord lands a knee to Cerberus' gut and looks for an Irish whip but Cerberus reverses, sending Crime Lord crashing into a steel railing. Cerberus crashes into his foe and they begin trading shots as they tumble to the ground….

HE: Here come security…

HA: Not before time….although I can't believe these two are still standing….

HE: They are hell bent on destroying each other…

Cerberus is landing big shots and trying to choke Crime Lord on the floor as seven security guards drag him up and away from the scene. Crime Lord scurries back to his feet and looks to run forwards but finds his pathway blocked….

HA: These two men need to be controlled…

HE: Is that possible?

Crime Lord and Cerberus continue to struggle against the security whilst they shout abuse at one another. Cerberus is escorted into the backstage area as the scene goes elsewhere.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:13 am

*Robin Reborn is walking backstage, talking to Tim Allen

RR: You know the deal, Tim: if you want me you gimme a heads, yeah. I talk to Charlotte all day any day, but you gotta make an appointment for your boy. I’ve been sat back here in shock for days over that 1 B-Zhi line, Tim. You shoulda caught me then, we could have gone over Cassius’s pitch for his X-Factor boyband name…

TA: Just a quick word, keep my count up? I am forever trying to bring fresh content to our viewers, you know that

RR: And I ain't got nothing to say about Engel, man. The guy is alright, and he just pinned Liam Wood clean in the middle of a 6CW ring...I don't think your story needs to focus on his fragility, ya need to start catching up on his power

*A wailing scream breaks their conversation, and the pair look at each other with some panic

RR: What in the hell?

*It breaks the calm backstage again, a screech piercing the air. Reborn sprints around the corner towards it, and then nudges open a door where a giggle, a repetitive and broken giggle can be heard.

RR: Aw sh*t

*The camera peers over his shoulder and we see Engel sitting on the floor, his arms wrapped around his knees and wide, white eyes shining brightly against the dull backdrop

EH: Mr Reborn...come to help...comforting

*Harlequin rocks and Reborn stands still

RR: Man, you gotta snap outta this. You got it all going on out there, you don't need to get trapped in here

*He points to his head and then offers a hand. Engel looks at it curiously

EH: For me?

RR: Aint no reason not to. Get here and get up

*Engel looks at it some more, and then takes it. He stands above Reborn, but his eyes are calmer now

EH: Yes, live out there. Be at home in my home.

*Reborn looks over his shoulder for Allen and seems to regain confidence knowing there are others around

RR: You don't get many shots at making the running, man. But you way out ahead now. Viper got his own problems before you put him down. Now we got a chance to bury a brother before he can step inside a cage.

*Engel smiles

EH: Oh I've laid some to rest before, Mr Reborn. Yes, I can do some more of that. Brooklyn, yes, he won't sleep a wink till Brooklyn.

*Reborn laughs

RR: No sleep till, yeah, I think that's something we can get by.

*Reborn again extends a hand, and the pair shake before Reborn leaves; Engel watching him as he goes.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:14 am

*Marshall Murdoch is caught up with backstage by Charlotte Gray. She sprints over to him, and he is dishevelled and hectic in his demeanour. He spins as he hears her coming and launches into a tirade

MM: Don’t come over here asking me s***! That guy, that bumhole, he’s been on my list and waiting to get his head caved in with a f***ing chair! F*** him! All this talk about what’s the right thing to do, the new generation, trying to make friends now he’s found out his love of this place was rotting his core…I don’t give a s*** about this new angel he thinks he is. I want the old Dicey back, so I can kill him. He doesn’t get to walk away from this place and go have a lay down, no…if he goes its cos I sent him there. And he won’t ever come back neither.

*Charlotte stands somewhat afraid, a few feet from Marshall who heaves with the effort of catching his breath

CG: But, Mr Murdoch—

MM: But nothing!

*He sees the camera and stares down the lens

MM: Red Bull, or whatever ever s**t owns this place now. Listen to me. He doesn’t leave of his own accord; if you don’t put him in a match with me then I send him home in a casket. If he wants to walk away, he does it retired. At my hands. I’ll even put my whole career, the Marshall Murdoch name, I’ll offer it up as a sacrifice to the greater good. My life vs his; I’ll put who I am on the line to kill who he is. And I know that ALL HE HAS GOT IS THIS DAMN COMPANY AND HIS LIFE HERE!

*His stare lingers with a sick smile on his face before Charlotte screams

OH MY GOD!

*Marshall turns and his face is met with barbed-wire swung at him. The crowd cheer as they realise what has hit him, and the camera pans down a two-by-four wrapped in barbed wire to see Dicey Reilly standing above Marshall Murdoch.

DR: You want my career?! You’ll have to kill me! Seasons Beatings, Brooklyn, Merry f***ing Christmas!

*Dicey nods to Charlotte and walks away as the scene fades with medics rushing over.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:14 am

Match Five
UK/INT title number one contender's match
Cameron Faith vs Victor Smith

*The camera pans around the arena with the rabid 6CW fans showing signs such as "The Script is falling to pieces, yeah", "Mr Jones touched the developmental rasslers" and "Liam Fray sucks off horses" as we reach the Lloyd brothers at ringside*

HA: "What a night of action so far, up next we have a number one contenders match between Cameron Faith and Victor Smith for the UK/International title"

HE: "Two superstars coming off losess last week brother"

HA: "Yes, Cameron Faith came up just short against Cassius Zhi in the main event, and the young buck Victor Smith against the legend Dicey Reilly"

HE: "Both will be looking to further enhance their reputations tonight, Faith in particular would like a shot at O'Callaghan the title holder, who has defeated him for the UK Title in the past"

Pyros begin shooting into the air as "Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers. There are loud boos from the audience as Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage. He walks confidently down the ramp, slides under the bottom rope as he gets to the ring and stands calmly and quietly waiting for his opponent.

HA: "A big opportunity for Faith to get back on track tonight"

HE: "He looks zoned in"

The fans begin to cheer as Saviour by Rise Against fills the air, as the opening chords of the heavier section of the song play out, Smith strides out onto the ramp. Smith then walks down to the ring quickly, tagging a few fans hand as he goes.

HA: "Smith a confident competitor, a rising star in 6CW will be looking to follow in similar tracks to the current title holder O'Callaghan"

HE: "He's a young kid with buckets of ability, looking to make a statement tonight"

Ding, ding, ding!

Cameron Faith and Victor Smith stand in opposite corners, staring each other out intensely. Faith makes the first motion forward and Smith joins him in the middle of the ring for the lock-up. Neither man gains a real advantage so they break. They lock-up once more but again it is even. They lock-up for the third time and Faith manages to clasp in a side headlock. He then lifts Smith up and down for a sideslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................kick out!

Faith quickly pulls Smith to his feet and looks to whip him off the ropes but as he throws Smith the technical star manages to reverse it and hit a drop toe hold, Faith scrambles back up and straight in to a lock up.

HA: Some fast moves here from Smith, what agility from a man nearly 230 pounds

Faith is able to push Smith back against the turnbuckle but as the pair reach the corner Smith is able to slip around the back and hit a roll up

Ref: 1..............2.........kick out!

Smith quickly rolls backwards out of the roll up attempt leaving Faith on his knees, before he can move Smith hits a quick drop kick causing the former UK Champ to roll from the ring, the fans then cheer for Smith as Faith recovers on the outside.

Smith heads to the outside to try and get Faith, who has now wisely shuffled round the ringpost and enters the ring with Smith in tow, and Faith manages to hit Smith with a series of kicks as he enters the ring.

HA: "The experience of Faith on show there"

Cameron Faith gets up to his feet and look to build some momentum for himself, dragging Smith to his feet and firing in a number of quick punches and kicks to the head of his opponent. He falls back into the ropes, Faith whips him out across the ring and nails a back body drop on the rebound.

Victor Smith rolls up to his feet, Faith ducks under a clothesline attempt before leaping up into the air and hitting Smith with an inverted jawbreaker, pulling his head down across the shoulder. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Faith synchs in an armbar hold on his opponent, dragging him to a vertical base and then knocking him down with a clothesline. Smith rolls up and Faith hits a 2nd clothesline. Faith then steps back to the corner, he sprints in as Smith rises and hits a flying clothesline. Cameron Faith then goes to the outside, he springboards in off the ropes and hits a diving splash. Cover.

HA: "Faith having a strong spell of offence here, really taking the attack to Victor Smith"

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

After the kick out, Faith drags up Smith and goes for a DDT, but Victor Smith manages to block it. He then counters with a Northern Lights suplex, but rolls away. Both men rise to their feet simultaneously, Faith runs it and Smith throws him down to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex.

Faith rolls up to his feet, he walks into the path of his opponent who plants him down into the canvas with a powerslam. Cover.

Smith is pumped up after catching a second wind. Faith tries to quickly get to his feet but walks straight into an arm drag. He gets up again but is taken straight back down again with a snapmare and Smith follows up with a running dropkick before hooking the leg. Cover

Ref: 1.............2...................kick out!

HE: "Victor Smith getting going again here!"

Faith kicks out and Smith pulls him back up again. He kicks him in the gut and then sets him in position for a suplex. He rips him through the air planting him with the snap suplex and then rolls through lifts him into a second snap suplex....Smith rolls through again.....

Ha: ".......BRAINBUSTER!! HE PLANTED HIM WITH FORCE"

Ref: 1...............2.............kick out!

Smith drags Cameron Faith to his feet, he then hits him with a snap suplex. Faith gets to his feet, Smith goes for a boot to the gut. Faith blocks but is then quickly taken out with an enzaguri kick. He covers.

Cameron Faith again gets the shoulder up. Victor Smith drags him to his feet and fires off even more roundhouse kicks, this time mixed in with European Uppercuts, and Faith falls into the ropes. Smith runs in at him but Faith hits a back body drop....

HA: "SUPERKICK OUT OF NOWHERE!"

Ref: 1...................2....................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Announcer: "YOUR WINNER, AND NUMBER ONE CONTENDER, CAMERON FAITH!"

The replays show as Faith hits the back body drop to Smith, he turns round and as his opponent gets back to his feet hits him with a devastating superkick.

HA: "CAMERON FAITH WITH THE DEVASTATING FINISHER FROM NOWHERE, AFTER A STRONG SHOWING BY VICTOR SMITH!"

Cameron Faith is shown standing with his arm aloft in the ring, signalling that it's his time to recapture the UK and International title....as 6CW Anarchy cuts away.......

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:15 am

The scene opens backstage in front of a blank canvas, a 6CW sign above the heads of Tim Allen and O'Callaghan who seems to be rather confident maybe even cocky in his demeanour.

TA: Hello, I would like to introduce my guest at this ti-

O'C: Woah there Tim, wait just a minute...YOUR guest? Nu-uh, look at the time, Its O'Callaghan O'clock, top of the hour. Your MY guest.

Tim looks a little disgruntled but continues with the interview.

TA: So O'Callaghan, you stand here as UK and International champion. Cameron Faith and Victor Smith vie for a chance to take them titles away from you later tonight, are you feeling the pressure at all? Especially with the fact that you are yet to know your opponent at Seasons Beatings?

O'Callaghan shrugs his shoulders cockily before snatching the microphone from Tim.

O'C: I TOLD YOU! This is O'Callaghan O'clock, I ask the questions around here! So Tim, is O'Callaghan feeling the pressure? Do I feel THREATENED by Cameron Faith OR Victor Smith? Well you see Timothy the fact of the matter is this: This match is a huge step up the ladder for both these competitors, and just like I showed Aaron Heath...its simply a step too far. You see Timothy, O'Callaghan IS the UK AND International champion here in 6CW. You know what that means Tim?

O'Callaghan shoves the microphone into Tim Allen’s face as Tim looks shellshocked.

TA: Um-not really n-

O'Callaghan snatches the microphone back quickly.

O'C: Thats right Tim, you just like everybody else in this stinking arena just don't get it...THAT makes me a WORLD champion. I've done it all here in 6CW, and that step up the ladder that they desperately try to cling onto? Well O'Callaghan keeps on raising it higher and higher...just like I raise my game here in 6CW every single week.

O'Callaghan looks directly into the camera angrily.

O'C: Cameron Faith, you and me know each other very well, but the fact is you’re no longer on my level, YOU are a nothing, a nobody, a HAS been. Your time is up and my time is now kid! As for you Victor Smith! I have seen enough to know that you have reached your limit. The fact is you lack the one thing you will NEVER have over me...EXPERIENCE! So come Seasons Beatings, whether it be Cameron Faith, whether it be Victor Smith...HELL, I'll do double duty and take them both on...haha, let's throw ourselves a party and call it a gangbang, I'll take them on handicap!

O'Callaghan looks towards Tim.

O'C: Now thanks for being a guest and all but I have things to prepare for.

O'Callaghan slams the microphone into Tims chest and walks off the set.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:16 am

Back to ringside to the commentary team

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen you can feel that the intensity in the building has just been turned up to probably an unprecedented level. There are a lot of matches that are billed as a dream encounter or a once in a lifetime event but at Seasons Beatings we will see a match up that most people never thought could happen in a million years. Two legends, huge names in this business but who have never crossed paths before one on one.

HE: What was once a relationship borne out of respect has now turned into an unexpected level of hatred between these two fan favourites. It is fair to say this has taken a turn that I for one never saw coming.

HA: It may be stoked by the intense levels of competition that there has always been between 6WF and 6CW before the formers demise but this has taken a personal turn that certainly goes beyond that. Both these two competitors have been involved in some hellacious feuds throughout their careers with some huge names but this promises to be something that leaves those battles trailing in their wake

HE: Both men are questioning each other’s legacy and each one’s ability to continue to achieve great things in this business. This match could be the full stop on one of their careers

HA: Certainly if they get there way. Both men want to inflict as much pain and suffering on the other. This has moved past bragging rights to become so much more

The camera shows the ring which has a table in the centre with a single set of papers atop it. Harold Lloyd makes his way from the commentary desk towards the ring as the ring announcer begins proceedings but his words are lost amongst the noise from the fans

"La….la la….la wait til' I get my money right"

*Crowd pop

HE: HERE WE GO!

"Ante Up" rips across the arena and JJ Johnson steps through the curtain. He is dressed all in black, smart trousers and a black shirt. Around his wrist is obviously a very expensive designer watch. He stares around at the captive audience before nodding his head and making his way down to the ring.
JJ shakes hands with Harold and quickly takes a look through the paperwork before standing and staring back towards the ramp as Rush booms out and the crowd give an even bigger reaction than for Johnson. JJ nods his head from the ring and mouths

JJ: This is my yard!

Gazzy steps through the curtain he stops for a second to salute the fans before heading down the ramp. He walks up the steps maintaining eye contact with JJ, shaking hands with Harold he climbs every turnbuckle to acknowledge his supporters

HE: Gazzy has the slight edge here with these fans. JJ Johnson is an absolute legend but Gazzy is Mr 6CW to most of the people in the arena tonight

Gazzy jumps down from the corner and steps towards JJ. The two eyeball one another and the noise inside the arena is deafening.

HE: I’ve got goosebumps on my goosebumps

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen let’s hear your appreciation for JJ Johnson and Gazzy D!

Crowd: This is awesome!!!!

JJ can’t help but smile but Gazzy does not drop his intensity

HE: What does she want?

The crowd boo briefly as Christy James, runs down the ramp. She rolls into the ring and starts to plead with Gazzy with tears in her eyes

CJ: Please. You don’t have to do this. You have nothing to prove. Let’s go home. Come on, please

JJ smiles mockingly

JJ: That’s it Gazzy; listen to the boss. Take the easy way out

Gazzy still keeps eye contact with JJ as Christy clutches to his side. JJ sneers

JJ: You don’t want this

Gazzy snaps back

GD: You have no idea what I want you son of a b1tch

JJ smiles as he takes a pen from his top pocket, he offers it to Gazzy as Christy’s pleading gets more insistent

CJ: It doesn’t have to be like this. Please Gareth, Please, for me. FOR US…

JJ pushes the pen towards Gazzy

JJ: For us…

Gazzy snatches the pen and signs his name forcibly on the contract, the crowd cheer but Christy wails. Gazzy holds the pen out for JJ but Christy snatches it away. Gazzy turns to his fiancée but quick as a flash JJ spins him back around

HE: ACCESS ALL AREAS!!!!

JJ hits the stunner perfectly to Gazzy sending him to the mat. Gazzy lies prone as Christy looks on in horror. JJ calmly takes the pen from Christy’s hand and adds his signature to the contract before placing the pen back into his pocket and rolling under the bottom rope. Christy is now on one knee knelt over Gazzy’s lifeless body. The crowd boo JJ as he leaves back up the ramp

HE: JJ said he would be the villain if that was the role given to him by 6CW and how he has embraced that role tonight

Christy is sobbing as Gazzy comes to. He pushes her away and rolls from the ring his eyes burning bright with rage

HE: I didn’t think it was possible for this to become more personal but was I ever wrong…

All of this comes to a head at Seasons Beatings and like these fans I can’t wait!

The show goes to a final commercial break

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 12:17 am

*Charlotte Grey stands once more in front of the camera

CG: Welcome back! As we expected, news and upcoming matches being confirmed at quite the rate tonight. A quick message, but a surprising one all the same.

*She coughs, checks a piece of paper then continues

CG: We saw this evening that Cameron Faith will be our number one contender for O’Callaghan’s UK & International title combo…but Monster Energy and our booking committee listened intently to the words of O’Callaghan tonight; fighting words from the champion.

And they are calling his bluff: O’Callaghan will defend his titles against Cameron Faith at Season’s Beatings on the 18th December in Brooklyn at the Barclays Center…and after that, he’ll have a little rest, and then he’s back in action! After calling out Victor Smith, O’Callaghan will get his wish. He faces Victor Smith, in a non-title match, later that evening!

*The crowd pop at the news and Charlotte smiles
CG: Double duty for O’Callaghan on a huge night for 6CW!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 06 Dec 2016, 6:36 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6CW Anarchy and what a show it has been tonight.

HE: What's known in the business as a go-home show, the final edition of Anarchy before our last Pay Per View of 2016, Season's Beatings.

HA: We've seen plenty of loose ends tied up this evening, we've seen returns in abundance and every man looking to lay down a claim of dominance ahead of their match in two weeks time.

HE: And now it's the participants of our co-main events at Seasons Beatings who look for that advantage this evening, as the four competitors in the world title matches are involved in tag team action.

HA: I can't wait to see how this one unfolds!

"They Say" hits & A crimson red mist surrounds the stage and golden spotlights scan the arena – creating the effect of the whole arena glowing with the colours of China. The crowd erupt into huge boos as Zhi emerges through the mist and then strolls down the ramp. He slides in and waits for his team-mate and opponents.

HA: Zhi came through one hell of a test last time out to defeat fellow 6WF Alumni Cameron Faith and earn his shot at the 6CW World Title.

HE: There is no better way to prepare for a world title match than a clash like that epic against Faith, I'd say that might even be as tough a test as Reborn will be.

"Revival mode" kicks through the speakers and there are boos from the audience as Liam Wood makes his entrance. Wood looks sullen and deep in thought as he strides down the ramp towards the ring…

HA: Liam Wood doesn't look too happy for a guy who might potentially be world champion in just two weeks time.

HE: That's because he wanted to be the man who finally ended the myth of Thunder, but that coward left before Wood got the chance to prove once and for all he was the better man.

Wood circles the ring, ignoring the abuse he is receiving from the audience, and then he rolls in under the bottom rope. He paces the inside before "time is running out" plays out and the lights shut down completely.
A lone spotlight illuminates the stage as Engel Harlequin appears. He staggers his walk to the ring, talking to himself as he does, and then climbs up inside to join Liam Wood. Engel remains on one knee as the lights come back up…

HA: Engel has threatened this kind of form for years but it's finally come to fruition in the last month or so, he really has some serious momentum at the moment.

HE: For years Engel has been trying to get through that glass ceiling, Seasons Beatings is his opportunity to burst through it straight to the top.

“Do or Die" by Childish Gambino fills the air causing the fans to jump to their feet as Reborn jumps out on to the stage, Reborn quickly makes it to the aisles and poses with the 6CW title before tagging the hands of the fans and sliding in to the ring.

HA: The one champion in this match this evening, he is the one man with everything to lose at the Pay Per View.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Liam Wood starts off the match up against Robin Reborn. The pair lock-up, Reborn applies a side headlock. Wood goes for a belly to back suplex but Reborn lands on his feet. He hits a dropkick to the back of the knee, Reborn then bounces off the ropes and connects with a corkscrew neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Wood powers the shoulder up. The world champion applies an armbar hold, Wood fights to his feet only for Reborn to take him down with an arm drag takedown. Wood rolls to his feet, Reborn hits a hip toss. Wood rolls up, Reborn leaps into the air and connects with a picture perfect hurracanrana.

The former EWF Champion rolls to his feet, he throws a clothesline that Reborn ducks and then backslides down into the pin.

HA: Excellent start from Reborn, going off at his trademark electric pace.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Wood kicks out, he starts to get to his feet only for Reborn to connect with a dropkick to the side of the head. The 6CW World Champion makes the tag to Engel. Harlequin and Reborn double Irish whip Wood into the corner. Reborn then nails a helluva kick, which Engel follows with a big splash.

Liam Wood slumps down and Harlequin covers.

Engel drags Wood up by the head, he cracks a series of European Uppercuts into the chin. Liam Wood hits the ropes, Engel whips him into the ropes and then connects with a spinning wheel kick. Wood rolls to his feet and Harlequin scoops him onto his shoulders, hitting a Fireman's Carry neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Wood powers the shoulder up once again. Engel makes the tag to Reborn, he climbs to the top rope as Engel puts Wood onto his shoulders. They then connect with a powerbomb/seated senton combination. Reborn covers.

Reborn gets to his feet and steps to the corner, where Engel is tagged back in. Wood rolls to his feet and Reborn hits a running clothesline, Wood falls to the mat and Engel flies off the top rope to hit a corkscrew plancha. Cover.

HE: Liam Wood hasn't had a sniff so far!

HA: Engel will take great encouragement from this.

Ref: 1.....................2............Kick out!

Wood kicks out, Engel lifts him to his feet and then kicks Wood in the stomach. He then drops him down to the mat with a front suplex. Wood sits up and Engel sprints in, nailing a running knee to the face. He hooks the leg.

Engel goes back on the attack, lifting up Wood and firing off a succession of punches and kicks to the body and head of Liam Wood, who hits the ropes. Engel throws him out across the ring, he goes for a snap powerslam but Wood blocks it, he then counters with a big powerslam of his own. Cover.

HE: Here comes Wood's chance!

Liam Wood slowly gets to his feet, looking to recoup some energy. Engel is soon up, then hits a couple of firm European Uppercuts to the chin. Wood strongly Irish whips Engel to the corner. He rebounds off the turnbuckle into the on-rushing Wood who delivers a discus lariat, knocking Engel down to the canvas. Wood quickly goes up to the top rope, Engel stirs and Wood knocks him back down immediately with a double axe handle.

Engel again gets to his feet, Wood attempts a Double Arm DDT and it connects, driving Engel face first into the mat. Cassius Zhi watches on from the outside, clearly keen to be given the tag.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Liam Wood applies a grounded double underhook lock on Engel, dropping some knees down into the back of his head. Slowly he brings Engel up to his feet and then throws him across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Engel rolls up to his feet, throwing a wild clothesline that Wood ducks underneath...

HA: Pele kick...

HE: And then the superkick! Let the party start!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Wood gets to his feet, he stomps down on the head of Engel a couple of times before allowing him to his feet, where he then takes down Engel with a big belly to belly suplex. Harlequin rolls to his feet and Wood levels him with a running big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2..............Kick out!

Engel gets the shoulder up. Wood clambers onto Engel and drives huge punches into the head, before rolling away. Engel gets to his feet, Wood attempts an Irish whip to the corner but Harlequin reverses the momentum. He runs in but Wood flapjacks him face-first into the top turnbuckle, Engel stumbles out of the corner straight into a swinging reverse STO. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Liam Wood hauls up Engel, he goes for a gutwrench powerbomb but Engel blocks and then counters with a Northern Lights suplex. He tags in Reborn.

HA: Engel and Reborn working together well, plenty of tags where as Wood hasn't been out of the match since the start.

HE: These two need each other's help, that isn't the case for Wood and Zhi.

The 6CW Champion springboards over the top rope into the ring, he sprints across to block Wood's path to the corner. Wood stumbles up and Reborn fires off a number of roundhouse kicks to the side.

HE: Is he mockng Zhi?! Idiot.

Reborn hits a knee to the stomach and then drills Wood with a roundhouse kick to the head. Cover.

Robin Reborn lifts up Liam Wood, he goes for a boot to the stomach but it's blocked. Reborn counters with an enzaguri, then goes to the top rope...

HA: BECAUSE THE INTERNET!

HE: Is this match going to be over without Zhi even getting a shot?!

Ref: 1..........................2......................Kick out!

HE: Wood has shown incredible resilience here!

Liam Wood kicks out. Reborn steps back , waiting for Wood to rise. Reborn goes for the worldstar but Wood blocks, driving Reborn down to the mat. Liam Wood spins on the spot, Reborn runs at him...

HA: Holy cow what a move!

HE: He hit the psycho crusher from an almost standing leap. Incredible!

Ref: 1.......................2......................Kick out!

Reborn powers the shoulder, but both men are down. Wood crawls back to the corner and finally gets a tag to Zhi.

HA: Cassius in the action!

Zhi mimics Reborn on this occassion, running across the ring to cut off Reborn's potential exit route. He then further mocks Reborn's earlier attempts by hitting his trademark succession of roundhouse kicks followed by a leaping Enzaguri kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Cassius goes on the attack straight away, he drags Reborn up to his feet and then hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Zhi bounces off the ropes, flooring the 6CW World Champion with a spinning heel kick. Reborn sits up, Zhi bounces off the ropes and nails a neck snap. Cover.

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Cassius Zhi drags up the 6CW World Champion and throws him into the corner. Zhi marches over, he proceeds to reel off a succession of roundhouse kicks to the waist and head. He then presses a boot p into the throat of Reborn, choking him out.

Cassius breaks just before the 5 count, Reborn stumbles away from the corner and Cassius hits a swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Cassius decides to sit up Reborn. He then fires off a number of roundhouse kicks to the chest, he then stops for a few moments and fires in kicks to the head. Zhi then finally runs the ropes, hitting a vicious diving knee into the head. He hooks the leg.

HA: A lot of frustration being unloaded by Zhi here, clearly annoyed at being kept out of the match for so long!

Cassius drags up Reborn and hits a knee to the stomach, which he quickly follows up with a snap suplex. Reborn sits up, and Cassius proceeds to reel off a flurry of roundhouse kicks to the top of the chest, before a final spin kick to the side of the head that lands with a sickening thud. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Zhi stands waiting for Reborn to rise, his leg tapping up and down impatiently. The 6CW World Champion stirs...

HA: DRAGONS FURY CONNECTS!

HE: GAME OVER SURELY!

Ref: 1...........................2.........................Engel breaks the pin!

HA: Look at that, very smart from Engel! He breaks the pin and then gets out of the ring!

Harlequin slides out of the ring and back to his corner before Wood can do anything. Reborn starts crawling to the corner eventually, Cassius manages to grab him by the boot but Reborn kicks him backwards and tags in Engel. As Cassius stumbles back following the kick, Wood sees Engel enter and blind tags himself in.

Wood storms the ring past Zhi, he ducks an Engel clothesline and then applies a full nelson hold, before hitting a Full Nelson Suplex, bridging over into a pin.

Harlequin kicks out. Liam Wood drags him to his feet where he hits a knee to the stomach, followed by clubbing punches to the back. He grabs Engel by the waist and this time the gutwrench powerbomb connects. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Wood allows Engel to rise, he then Irish whips him firmly into the corner. The former EWF World Champion runs in, he hits a dropkick. Harlequin staggers forward, Wood plants him with a superkick. Cover.

Ref: 1..........................2....................Kick out!

HE: What a fantastic contest, you can see how much momentum means to all four of these men.

Harlequin forces the shoulder up. Wood drags him to his feet, kicking Engel in the stomach. Wood lifts his challenger onto his shoulders...

HA: Lungblower connects!

Ref: 1......................2......................Kick out!

Engel gets the shoulder up just in time. Liam Wood hauls him to his feet, he whips Engel out across the ring. He tries to pop Engel up into the air for the World Eater but it's blocked, Engel hits a knee to the gut...

HE: Aversion therapy!

HA: From nowhere!

Ref: 1...........................2..........................Kick out!

Wood kicks out just in time. Harlequin gets to his feet, he runs across the ring and goes at Zhi, who leaps off the apron just in time. Engel turns around, he picks up Wood and goes for a boot to the stomach but it's blocked.

Liam Wood nails a leg sweep takedown. Engel rolls up, Wood boots him in the gut, he goes for the Manson Driver but its blocked by a back body drop. Wood rolls up, Engel knees him in the gut...

HA: SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY!

HE: NO WAY!

Ref: 1................................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: How the hell?!

HA: Two weeks in a row! Two weeks in a row Engel Harlequin has pinned Liam Wood.

HE: That clown must be on something, there's no way he can beat Wood two weeks in a row!

HA: He just has Henry!

HE: He won't get it done when it comes to it Harold, I'm confident of that. Liam Wood will start walk out of seasons beatings as the champion!

HA: He's going to have to turn the momentum around Brother.

Robin Reborn rolls into the ring, he embraces his tag partner for the night in the middle of the ring with a big grin on his face. Reborn turns to the crowd and then holds Engel's arms aloft, with Harlequin still looking down at the fallen Wood.

The duo then walk to the corners, looking to salute the fans. They make their way around a couple of corners...

HA: Zhi! Zhi has the belt!

Cassius has the 6CW Title belt, he rolls into the ring and stands waiting for Reborn to turn around off the apron, but Engel leaps off the ropes first to make his way to another corner and sees Zhi. He steps across into the path of Cassius, who glares back across at Engel.

Reborn steps off the apron, first alarmed to see Engel there before then realising Zhi has the title belt in his hands. Reborn stares at Zhi alongside Engel...

HA: Surely not?! Surely Cassius isn't going to try take on both of these men?

Zhi drops the title belt down to the mat, he cricks his neck, staring down at both men. For a few moments they stare down before eventually Zhi smirks, he steps back and exits under the bottom rope. His glare never leaves that of Reborn as he retreats up the ramp as Anarchy goes off air with Harlequin and Reborn stood tall.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down