The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The entirely on time LIVE 6CW Anarchy 26th* September

Go down

The entirely on time LIVE 6CW Anarchy 26th* September Empty The entirely on time LIVE 6CW Anarchy 26th* September

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:45 pm

*The scene opens up to the 6CW world stretching far and wide across the globe. Charlotte Grey is backstage in a neat and tidy red dress with her blonde locks tied up in a cute bun. She is standing by in the 6CW media lounge where the room looks seductivley dark and with a mellow glow from the light. She is standing by a large television set and is clutching a microphone in her right hand. The crowd begin to wolf whistle as she smiles warmly and begins to speak to the 6CW world.*

CG: Welcome one and all to 6CW Anarchy! and ladies and gentleman what a treat we have for you tonight... we are just one show away from the last party of the summer, Beachfront Brawl down in Dubai, and temperatures are rising here in the 6CW world... tensions are at boiling point and we are in for one hell of a show here and in the middle - east for the first time.

CG: But one question continues to daunt the 6CW world... and that is who will be this apparent mystery man people keep talking about? speculation has been rife all month on who it might be, but one thing for sure... we can safely assume it's someone who has plenty of history in the wrestling industry.

CG: Don't forget! You can get involved on social media platforms with the hashtag #MysteryMan all night and your opinions will be broadcast all over the show from the word go. We look forward to hearing all your opinons and thoughts but for the time being let's enjoy the show with some of the finest athletes in the company! this is 6CW and it's time to play!

*The crowd cheer loudly as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The entirely on time LIVE 6CW Anarchy 26th* September Empty Re: The entirely on time LIVE 6CW Anarchy 26th* September

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:45 pm

*The scene opens up with O’Callaghan bent over a haulage crate ferociously moving his right arm back and forth as Tim Allan walks into shot stopping abruptly*
TA: Ewwwww really, in Public!!

*O’Callaghan stands up from polishing the UK Championship, looking perturbed*

O’Callaghan: Really Tim, can’t a champion polish his championship belt in peace these days. I mean really what do you think this is, the International Championship. This a championship belt with true prestige.

Mainly because unlike some of other championship holders, I actually am the future of this company.

TA: Is that a dig at Aaron Heath, you do know you both team up tonight against two of the contenders for the world championship tonight. This is a huge opportunity to put both your names on 6CW map.

*O’Callaghan looks at the reporter with a look of bewilderment.*

O’C: Put my name on the map? I have only been UK champion for a month or so and am already the best UK champion this company has known. I don’t need to put my name on the map unlike some others. Its already emblazoned all over it.

The only thing that this match will prove is just how much of a paper champion Aaron Heath actually is.
Everyone knows that UK championship is the belt held by real champions, and when I carry Aaron Heath to victory over Wood and Costello, everyone will know just what a joke he and that internarial title actually are.

*O’Callaghan places the UK Championship over his shoulder and starts to walk away*

O’C: OH and if I had been doing that I would need both hands, if you get my drift.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The entirely on time LIVE 6CW Anarchy 26th* September Empty Re: The entirely on time LIVE 6CW Anarchy 26th* September

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:47 pm

Match 1
Victor Smith vs ???

HA: Opening contest here on Anarchy and we have a debuting star....

HE: Probably just another loser who'll get a few bumps and bruises and decide they don't like getting beat up for a living...

HA: Like you, brother?

HE: I'd whoop your behind in a heartbeat fool...

"Saviour" by Rise Against plays from the speakers and there is a smattering of applause from the 6CW crowd as the lights dim down. A montage plays on the big screen of a young man training and then the cameras pan in on the stage as said man enters the fray. He is dressed in smart trousers, a mid length coat and wrestling boots.

HA: Victor Smith.....25 years old from Oxford....

HE: Some snot nosed rich kid, no doubt...

HA: Smith has had a very privileged upbringing....he makes no bones about that but he is here to make his own name from his own ability...

HE: Yeah right...no way will he have the intestinal fortitude to hang tough....

Smith tags hands with the fans at ringside and then removes his coat as he climbs up into the ring. He uses the ropes to stretch and then "Celtic Rock" booms through the speakers...

HA: Oh my...

HE: Haha Smith is going to be having his first and last 6CW match here tonight....

Saul Raymondson walks onto the stage, accompanying the giant form of Man Mountain Mike. Victor Smith's eyes widen a little as his opponent walks to the ring...

HA: No eased in period here for Victor Smith it would seem....7'5, 400 pounds...Man Mountain Mike is exactly what his name says he is....

HE: He's going to crush Smith....one shot and he will snap him...

MMM pulls himself up on the apron and steps over the top rope, eyeing Smith up with seeming glee. Saul Raymondson is laughing from the outside...

HA: A complete mismatch right here....Smith is going to need to use all of his resources here...

The referee has a word with both competitors and then he signals for the bell to start the contest. Smith tries to keep his distance from the giant, who attempts to walk him down and trap him in the corner...

HE: I'm enjoying this....little rich kid now realising you cannot play tough...

HA: Smith has to keep moving....

MMM launches forwards but Smith avoids him and sends his opponent into the corner. He lands three quick kicks to the knee but is then pushed to the ground with apparent ease...

HE: Just like swotting a fly...

Smith gets back up and he ducks, narrowly avoiding a huge clothesline, before dropkicking the knee of MMM and taking him onto all fours. Smith quickly gets up and he runs off the ropes....

HA: Smith trying to build momentum... HE: OUCH....HAHA!

MMM uses Smith's speed to pick up and drill him with a huge side slam..........1...........2...........shoulder up. He drags Smith up and launches him all the way across the ring with a throw....

HA: Smith is already marking up...

HE: What do you expect? Man Mountain Mike is a killer...

Smith tries to scramble back up in the corner as MMM runs towards for a bodysplash. Smith moves aside and sends his foe against the turnbuckle before he scales the ropes....

HA: I don't know if this is wise...

HE: Of course not!

Smith climbs the ropes and then jumps in for a crossbody, only to be caught in MMM's arms. Raymondson applauds from the outside as MMM throws Smith with a huge fall away slam....

HA: This is not good for Victor Smith....

HE: Welcome to the big leagues, kid....

Smith is writhing in pain on the floor as MMM drops a huge elbow into his chest................1...............2.............kickout. MMM drags Smith up with ease and then plants him against with a huge scooped slam before bouncing off the ropes...

HA: No, you'll crush him...

MMM leaps into the air for a huge splash but Smith rolls out of the way in time, sending his opponent clattering into the mat. Smith stumbles back up and he runs off the ropes before returning with a huge knee to the face of his grounded opponent....

HE: Oh...

HA: Heard that up in the rafters....

1.................2............powerout!

HE: Never going to be enough to keep a man like this down....

Smith stands over MMM and pummels at any part of his body that he can reach. He then grabs his opponent by the head and tries to pull him up....

HA: Looks like Smith is trying to turn Mike into a neckbreaker...

MMM stands firm and pushes Smith away to the ropes. Smith comes back and he is seized around the throat by his foe....

HE: This is it....CHOKESLAM!

The crowd applaud as Smith manages to counter in midair and score with a falling DDT. Raymondson looks shocked as Smith crawls to the corner and climbs to the top...

HA: This young man has some guts....OH YES!

More cheers as Smith comes flying from on high and lands a frogsplash on his huge opponent...
...........shoulder up!

HE: That was a bit worrying....

HA: Maybe you should have a little more faith in our newcomer...

Smith gets back to his feet and he looks to run the ropes again but this time Saul Raymondson grabs his heel. The crowd boo as Raymondson holds his hands up in mock innocence...

HE: He didn't do a thing....

HA: You know damn well what he did...

*Crowd cheer

Smith shakes his head and then uses the top rope to push his way through the bottom rung and dropkick Raymondson in the chest before sliding back in the ring. MMM is back up and he grabs Smith before landing a huge headbutt...

HE: Keep your eyes on your opponent at all times...

HA: It's a little difficult when you have two opponents....

Man Mountain Mike looks disgruntled as he lowers the strap on his singlet. He lands huge, vicious, palm strikes to the back of Smith, leaving deep red welts. And then he drags him up and flips him into the air...

HE: There is only one outcome here.....Victor Smith is about to resemble roadkill...

The crowd prepare themselves for the splatter of the powerbomb but it doesn't come. MMM seems to be wobbling from side to side...

HA: I don't believe it....Smith has a triangle choke locked in...

HE: There is no way....

HA: He's got it synched....

The crowd applaud as the giant's footing begins to falter. He drops to his knees and the cameras pan in on Smith, who is holding on for dear life...

HA: Victor Smith is trying to put the giant to sleep....

MMM drops down completely on the canvass and soon his giant form is completely rigid. The referee kneels in to check on his condition before immediately signalling for the bell...

HE: Huh?

HA: What an impressive debut by Victor Smith....submission victory over Man Mountain Mike....

HE: I don't....I mean.....cmon!

There are some impressed faces in the crowd as "Saviour" plays out and Victor Smith has his arm raised in victory. He holds the back of his neck and seems to wince in pain as he doubles over to catch his breath. The cameras pan in and show deep red marks and some bruising on his body...

HA: Victor Smith was thrown in at the deep end here tonight and he took his fair share of bumps but he found a way to win.....I'm impressed by the newcomer...I look forward to watching him progress....

HE: I think he got lucky....

HA: Do me a favour....you wrote him off before the match and he still proved you wrong.....the kid is tough and he has skills...

Smith staggers to the ropes where he is handed a microphone from the ring announcer. He takes a few more deep breaths before making his way to the centre of the ring.

???: You know, people warned me this could become addictive, and I didn’t believe them. I thought it was only gold and accolades that drove guys in this sport, but I was wrong, this rush is incredible.

The man smiles as some more fans cheer, but still a large portion of the audience await an explanation of exactly who this man is.

???: Apologies, I’ve just realised my rudeness. As most of you will have gathered, I am not a man who has been around these parts before, I’m the newest face in 6CW. My name is Victor Smith, and I have come here with one purpose, to prove a point and prove a lot of people wrong.

As I am sure you can make out from my accent and the way I have dressed to come down to a wrestling ring, I have been born into a particular lifestyle. I have never really had a problem getting the things I’ve wanted in life, and I have been sheltered from certain things growing up. It’s for that reason I have always been seen as someone who has had it “easy” and never has, nor will, ever work for anything in my life, and quite frankly that cuts me to my very core.

Some fans cheer as they see that these words are seemingly coming straight from the heart of Smith, whilst other fans begin to boo as they learn more about his character.

Smith: I knew that some of you wouldn’t like me once you got to know me, and that’s why I’ve often tried to hide who I am from people, so they could get to know me, rather than just my lifestyle. But I’ve been taught that only a coward would hide parts of himself from people, and only the brave show people their true colours, no matter how unflattering they may be. But coming out and announcing to the world who I am isn’t good enough, this is a wrestling company, and a damn fine one at that. I am here to make a name for myself, and show that my mixture of determination and love for this sport can get me so much further than my money and family name ever could. Yes, I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but it doesn’t make my bones any stronger, it doesn’t make my body any tougher, and it definitely doesn’t give me any more natural talent than anyone else. No, what’s going to make me top dog in this company is hours of training and shedding blood, sweat and tears for this moment in the spotlight. You can all boo me now, and quite frankly I don’t blame you, as I am just an unproven upstart with a big mouth and a chip on his shoulder. But once you have seen me a few more times in the ring, and what I am willing to give to make a name for myself, like me or not, you will be forced to respect me.

My name is Victor Smith, I am the Count, and as of this moment the 6CW locker room is on notice. Throw everything you have got at me, because I am only going to keep on coming back for more until I am at the top of the 6CW food chain.

Victor Smith drops the mic as “Saviour” hits once again and some more fans seem to be cheering him now. There is a more partisan crowd though, as those who originally stayed silent boo Smith, and this definitely registers to Smith, as his expression shows some confliction. Smith though raises one arm in the centre of the ring, before then stepping through the ropes and exiting the arena up the ramp.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:49 pm

Backstage at the arena Charlotte Grey appears on screen, it is clear from the view she has a larger security personnel than normal but her demeanour remains upbeat despite the recent altercation with Cassius

Grey smiles to camera

CG: We are live backstage at 6CW Anarchy and the 6CW universe are all asking the same question Who is the mystery man who will represent 6CW at Beachfront Brawl against the team made up of ex 6WF employees. I'm here tonight to try and shed some light on the mystery that has everyone scratching their heads

Charlotte nods to camera

CG: Lets see if we can find out any more information from the people most likely in the know

The camera turns and focuses on Dicey Reilly as he walks towards the dressing room area
CG: One man who must have some inside information

Dicey, tell us, who is the mystery man?

Dicey laughs

DR: You really think they'd tell a useless feck like me??

I'm just the hired muscle, I'm here to fight. I don't care who it's with. I know as much as I need to know...
CG: So you don't care, it could be literally anyone?

Dicey grins

DR: I see what you're trying to do ya little pearl

Whoever it is my job doesn't change. I'm here to fight, no matter what!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:49 pm

*James McManus and the Fanatic are backstage deep within the confides of the 6CW arena. The lights are dark and the mood is clearly palpable. A mix of anger and frustration slapped across both of their faces. McManus is pacing in his locker room as Fanatic sits solemnly, his eyes wide and almost in a trance. McManus walks over and waves at his partner angrily before fanatic looks up and barks out in anger.*

F: What do you wan't! I'm concentrating... I'm as angry as you are and im trying to imagine and dream of what damage I could do tonight...

McManus: Is right. Look, I'm sick of this. I'm sick of the fact the Parasite killers are amongst jokes. We deserve to be taken seriously, not slapped with the same brush as the rest of these parasites amongst us. You get me?

F: Oh I get you James. Tonight, we show what a real team looks like. Because their is only one team worthy of being held in such high regard and this us, the Parasite killers. Tonight, we stop the jokes an business get serious...

*McManus and Fanatic bump fists as the crowd boos as the scene fades away slowly to a commercial break.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:51 pm

Match 2
#1 Contenders Match
Parasite Killers vs Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade

HA: Up next here on Anarchy, we've got tag team action for you, with two of 6CW's newest teams in action.

HE: Despite being relatively new to the scene here in 6CW, these two teams already find themselves in the position to be one win away from challenging for the title belts.

HA: That's right Henry, the winner of this match will become Number One contenders for the tag team titles and square off against Perfect Execution at Beachfront Brawl.

HE: I can't say that I envy anyone having to do that, undoubtedly the greatest team to ever step foot into 6CW and they show no signs of slowing down.

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the crowd, flanked by the intimidating figure of The Fanatic. McManus climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring, with Fanatic stalking the ring for a few moments before stepping in over the top rope.

HA: James McManus was somewhat floating around aimlessly here in 6CW...that is until The Fanatic re-appeared.

HE: They were long term partners in 6WF and he seems to have given McManus a renewed level of confidence, none more so than last week when he scored a pinfall over the red-hot O'Callaghan.

'Due to the Graphic Nature of this Broadcast, Viewer Discretion is Advised' blasts out over the speakers and then there is static for a few seconds until "Before I forget" kicks in. The crowd descend into boos as Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon march out through the curtain alongside each other. They touch fists at the top of the ramp before marching down the ramp to the ring. They step in, glaring across at their opponents.

HA: These two have made their intentions very clear, they want to fight Perfect Execution. Their latest stunt was taking out Hart and Perfect Jack after their match on the last edition of Anarchy.

HE: I am a huge fan of Perfect Execution, everyone knows that. But in Kincade and Blue Dragon, there might finally be a team here in 6CW who are able to match them.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, James McManus locks up with Blue Dragon. The Liverpool native drives McManus back into the ropes but McManus places his body between the ropes, forcing Blue Dragon to break. He steps back reluctantly, McManus walks forward and goes in for a another lock up, but Blue Dragon boots him in the gut.

McManus lurches forward, and Blue Dragon proceeds to pummel down on his back with a series of clubbing blows. He then flings McManus out across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. McManus rolls up and walks straight into a brogue kick from Blue Dragon. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon locks in a sleeper hold. He hauls McManus to his feet, then to the corner where the tag is made to Logan Kincade. Blue Dragon holds McManus up in a double-handed choke as Logan leaps into the air and pulls down on the neck of McManus, hitting a simultaneous chokeslam/edge-o-matic. Logan covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Logan Kincade steps up to his feet, he begins to lay into James McManus with a series of brutal stomps down into the head. Kincade then bounces off the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop down into the face. McManus stirs to his feet, Kincade grabs him by the right arm and then heftily Irish whips him out across the ring.

HA: Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade started off at a fast pace, trying to draw McManus into a brawl, a situation they are more than comfortable in.

McManus hits the turnbuckles chest-first, and Logan quickly follows in with a stinger splash. Kincade steps back, McManus falls out of the corner and Kincade nails a running crossbody into the back. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Logan locks in an armbar hold. James McManus gets to his feet, Kincade attempts a clothesline but McManus ducks underneath it, he then rolls through into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.Kick out!

Logan Kincade powers out but McManus is up first and he hits a vicious soccer kick to the head of the former 6WF Undisputed Champion. McManus hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

James McManus finally looks to slow the match down as he applies a grounded full nelson hold. He then fires in a couple of elbows to the back of the head for good measure but keeps Kincade grounded.

After a couple of minutes on the mat, Logan fights up to his feet and then hits McManus with a jawbreaker. McManus stumbles back, Kincade runs off the ropes but McManus has it read and counters with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Logan Kincade forces the shoulder up. McManus allows him to his feet before booting Kincade in the gut. He then slings him down with a snap suplex. Kincade rolls up and McManus hits a hip toss. Kincade sits up and McManus runs the ropes, nailing a knee trembler to the head. He hooks the leg.

HA: McManus dominating now, using his technical wrestling ability to keep Logan Kincade grounded and away from his partner.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

James McManus allows Logan Kincade to his feet, he then goes for an Irish whip but Kincade reverses the momentum. He ducks down for a back body drop, McManus sunset flips over the top into the pinfall.

McManus shows incredible strength in lifting Kincade straight up from the canvas, turning and planting Logan into the mat with a powerbomb. He pins Kincade straight form that.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Logan gets the shoulder up. James McManus goes to the top rope, he stands waiting for Logan to rise before flying off and attempting a crossbody block, but Logan rolls through into the pinfall.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Both men get to their feet simultaneously...

HE: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

HA: That could be the momentum changer Kincade needed.

Logan gets to his feet, he drags McManus up by the head and then unloads on him with a series of vicious European Uppercuts. Kincade forces McManus back into the ropes, where he continues with the European Uppercuts. He then whips McManus out across the ring, meeting him with a crossbody block on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

James McManus kicks out, Logan Kincade hauls him to his feet and fires in a series of headbutts. One half of the Parasite Killers falls back into the corner, and Kincade tags out. Blue Dragon proceeds to pummel down on the head of McManus until the referee steps in.

BD steps back, nodding at the referee's warning. He then pulls McManus forward away from the corner, flips him the bird and then drops McManus with a big right hand. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Blue Dragon locks in a side headlock on James McManus. He gets to his feet and counters with an Irish whip, Blue Dragon rebounds off the ropes and takes McManus down with a leaping knee to the face. McManus staggers up and walks straight into a big boot. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Blue Dragon hauls up James McManus, he throws him into the ropes and nails a back body drop on the rebound. McManus staggers up and Blue Dragon runs, hitting a spear. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up. Blue Dragon lifts him to his feet, putting McManus onto his shoulders. He runs to the middle of the ring, nailing a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Blue Dragon tags in Logan Kincade, who steps into the ring. BD drags McManus to his feet in a bearhug position, Logan then runs off the ropes and nails a meathook clothesline on McManus. BD leaves the ring as Kincade covers.

Ref: 1....................2......................Kick out!

Kincade drags up McManus, hitting a series of headbutts. He falls into the corner, Logan runs in and nails a big clothesline. Blue Dragon then brings McManus out of the corner, popping him up into the air and planting him with a powerbomb. Cover.

McManus forces the shoulder up. Blue Dragon grabs him by the waist, he lifts McManus into the air...

HA: DEATH...

HE: Blocked it!

McManus lands on his feet behind Blue Dragon, he turns around and McManus lifts him onto his shoulders, delivering the River Wensum Plunge. Cover.

Blue Dragon kicks out, McManus crawls to the corner and gets the tag to The Fanatic.

HE: This could be trouble for Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade.

Fanatic steps over the top rope, he marches across the ring and knocks Kincade off the apron with a huge punch. He turns around, Blue Dragon sprints at him but Fanatic flapjacks him into the top turnbuckle. Blue Dragon stumbles out of the corner and straight into a Full Nelson Slam. Cover.

The Fanatic gets to his feet, he boots down on the head of Blue Dragon with a series of hefty stomps. He drags up Blue Dragon, where he then launches him out across the ring. Fanatic hits a spinebuster on the rebound, he then runs the ropes and leaps into the air, connecting with a big splash. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Blue Dragon kicks out, The Fanatic allows him to his feet before throwing him down with a snap suplex. BD rolls up, Fanatic swats away a clothesline attempt, he then grabs Blue Dragon by the waist and delivers a side suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

HA: Fanatic on fire here!

The Fanatic allows Blue Dragon to his feet once again, before launching him out across the ring. Fanatic stops him dead in his tracks with a hand across the throat, before pushing BD forcefully down into the canvas, his back crashing into the mat. Blue Dragon rolls up, Fanatic boots him in the gut and nails a piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Blue Dragon forces the shoulder up, The Fanatic locks in an armbar. He drags Blue Dragon to his feet, The Fanatic climbs up to the top rope and then walks along, diving off and nailing an Old School. James McManus climbs to the top rope, hitting a diving knee before leaving the ring. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

The Fanatic gets to his feet, James McManus beckons for a tag and The Fanatic strides over. Just before McManus can be tagged, Kincade grabs him by the leg and pulls McManus away from the apron. He turns around only for Kincade to drill him with a huge European Uppercut.

Logan steps onto the ring apron, where Fanatic immediately grabs him by the throat. He tries to drag him in over the top rope but Logan blocks and then pulls Fanatic down across the top, his throat rebounding down off it. Fanatic falls back, Blue Dragon boots him in the gut...

HA: DEATH NOTE!

Ref: 1...............................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's all over! Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon get the win, and they are the team who head to Beachfront Brawl to face Perfect Execution.

HE: Yet another match that feeds into the 6CW vs 6WF narrative that is building, two 6WF legends against the greatest team in 6CW history.

HA: That was a tremendous match-up, The Parasite Killers were on top for long phases and it was only Kincade's interference that decided this match.

HE: It was good team-work, he saw his team-mate was in danger and was prepared to take a chokeslam if it meant winning the match and getting that title shot.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:52 pm

Charlotte Grey is again backstage

CG: Still on the mystery hunt but still none the wiser, lets try a different tact and speak to one of the guys on the other side of the line, 6WF legend and former 6CW International Champion Crime Lord

Crime Lord growls as he realises the camera has been turned into him

CL: I see you haven't learnt anything from your encounter with Cassius?

Security step in a little closer on that remark and Crime Lord smirks

CL: Is this meant to be threatening, do you really think I am intimidated by a bunch of overweight meatheads in polo shirts?

They're about as scary as the threat of a mystery member of Team 6CW. Do you really think there is anyone on the roster, present or past that would concern us??

From what I have seen of this company so far you may as well start a man down for all the good an extra number will do. This isn't an invasion, we're not here to takeover. This is about annihilation, about showing once and for all where the superiority lies

6CW thinks a mystery man gives them an edge??

Crime Lord smirks again and shakes his head

CL: Not now, not here, not ever!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:52 pm

The scene opens backstage, a shirtless Engel, his face covered in dried blood is stood, his hand holding onto the back of a chair that is off camera. Engel is rocking the chair as he begins to speak

EH: ROCKABYE BABY...ON THE TREE TOP...HEHEHEHE...

Engel laughs manically

EH: LET THEM FIGHT! HeHeHe, the culling of the demons draws near...those brutes who can only fight with weapons...those cowards that hide there deficiencies and inabilities behind steel and wood and barbed wire...LET THEM FIGHT?

Engel shakes his head as his free hand strokes back his hair, flakes of dried blood fall from it like red snowflakes

EH:LET THEM FIGHT? LET THEM DIE! There time is over, and it is time for a new era in 6CW, it is my time. There is an air of inevitability about this place. But Plague, Ojore...JOSHUA...you hang around here like a vile pungent smell...

The camera pans back to reveal a motionless silent Mike Masters sat in the rocking chair

EH: We can all be the masters of puppets...but your time at the top...your time in 6CW is over...the only thing left to ask...is who falls first...hehehehe..

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:59 pm

Match 3
Lex Hart vs Cerberus

HA: Singles action now here on Anarchy...

HE: And the TV Champion Cerberus finds himself in action, up against another man wearing gold in Lex Hart.

HA: Hart is of course one half of the tag team champions, who now they will face Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade at Beachfront Brawl.

HE: While that may prove somewhat of a distraction for Hart, you can't forget hat Cerberus is having to contend with the likes of Ojore, Plague and Joshua...not forgetting that he has to watch out for Engel too!

"Be Myself" blares out around the arena and the crowd descend into boos as Lex Hart strolls out onto the stage. He removes the tag team title belt from around his waist and holds it above his head as he walks confidently down to the ring. Hart rolls in under the bottom rope.

HA: Hart looking supremely confident as ever, seemingly undaunted by the prospect of having to face Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade at Beachfront Brawl.

HE: I believe that Hart and Perfect Jack, and perhaps even more than those two, Miss Jessica can't wait for that match. She was practically frothing at the mouth earlier, she wants her boys to get revenge.

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at Lex Hart, who stares back at Cerberus from the corner. Cerberus clambers in over the top rope, his glare not leaving that of Hart.

HA: Cerberus won't have to defend his title at Beachfront Brawl, instead he finds himself in 6 man tag team action.

HE: A match that marks the return of Xtreme to 6CW, something Cerberus thought he'd left behind. It will be interesting to see how he adapts.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cerberus goes for a lock up but Hart ducks it. He hits a couple of kicks, before moving away as Cerberus throws a wild punch. The big man stalks towards Hart in the corner, he goes to grab him but Hart ducks under it. He then hits a dropkick into the back, knocking Cerberus into the turnbuckle. Hart rolls up Cerberus into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

HA: Hart using all his technical ability and know-how to escape the clutches of Cerberus, that is what he will need to do throughout this contest.
Cerberus kicks out, he gets to his feet and again goes for a wild punch which Hart ducks underneath it. He locks in a sleeper hold, leaping onto the back of Cerberus. The TV Champion tries to dump Hart from off his shoulders but the film star turned wrestler manages to counter with a bulldog. He covers.

Hart immediately hits a series of knees into the face of the TV Champion, before allowing Cerberus to rise up to his feet. Hart runs in, hitting a clothesline on Cerberus. It doesn't knock the big man down, so Hart runs the ropes and hits a 2nd clothesline but it still doesn't take the TV Champion off his feet.

He switches tactic, still running off the ropes but this time connecting with a spinning heel kick to the face and this does knock Cerberus down to the mat but not for long. Hart drives a knee into the gut before running the ropes...

HE: Canadian Destroyer!

HA: Hart going big early on, looking to put Cerberus away.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Lex Hart gets up to his feet, he allows Cerberus to his feet before firing in a series of knife-edge chops up into the chest of Cerberus...

HA: These chops not having much effect on Cerberus, and there's a block.

HE: A rare mistake from Hart, that was a battle he was never going to win.

Cerberus blocks one of the chops, and then swats Hart down to the canvas with a left-handed back-fist to the side of the head. Hart stumbles up in shock, and Cerberus scoops him up into the air, before delivering a Michinoku Driver. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Cerberus lifts up Hart by the head, throwing him across the ring brutally. Hart rolls up and runs towards Cerberus, who flattens him with a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover.

Cerberus drags up Hart, he holds him by the waist as he fires in knees to the back. He then flings Hart down into the mat with a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Cerberus drags up Hart, and then throws him into the turnbuckles with a release German suplex. Cerberus drags Hart away from the corner, hitting a Death Valley Driver. He covers.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Hart forces the shoulder up. Cerberus gets to his feet, he stands waiting for the Hollywood film star to rise before throwing him across the ring with an Irish whip. Hart rebounds off the ropes, and straight into a sidewalk slam. He covers.

Cerberus stands waiting for Hart to rise, when he does get to his feet, Cerberus hits a kick to the stomach. He lifts Hart into a crucifix position but Lex drops down the back. Hart hits a chopblock before running the ropes and connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Hart looks to attack Cerberus, driving a series of elbow drops down into the back. Cerberus gets to his feet, only for Hart to leap into the air and pull Cerberus down neck-first with an edge-o-matic. Hart then bounces off the ropes, hitting a superkick to the side of the head. Cover.

HA: Incredibly impressive from Lex Hart here, not allowing Cerberus any opportunity to build up a head of steam.

Ref: 1........................2..............Kick out!

Cerberus forces the shoulder up, Hart lifts him to his feet. Cerberus throws a punch which Hart ducks underneath and then connects with a backbreaker. This doesn't knock Cerberus down, so Hart goes to the outside. He springboards in off the top rope, hitting a big forearm smash. Cover.

Hart hits a couple of stomps down onto the back of Cerberus, before allowing the big man to his feet. Hart lifts up Cerberus and manages to connect with an atomic drop, he then moves around the front and drives Cerberus face-first into the mat with a DDT. Hart covers.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Cerberus forces the shoulder up again. Hart locks in an armbar, Cerberus slowly gets to his feet and Hart throws Cerberus into the corner with an Irish whip. He runs in, but Cerberus scoops Hart up under the shoulders and sits him on the top rope. The TV Champion spins around and then crashes a huge right-handed uppercut into the chin of Hart.

HA: That might have knocked him out!

Hart sits groggy on the top turnbuckle, Cerberus is quick to take advantage by connecting with a rope-hung jawbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Cerberus drags up Hart, and then plants him down into the canvas with a scoop slam. Hart rolls up, Cerberus hits a 2nd scoop slam. Hart gets to his feet for a third time and on this occasion, Cerberus delivers a powerslam. The TV Champion then run off the ropes, hitting a big splash down onto Hart. He hooks the leg.

Hart forces the shoulder up. Cerberus allows Hart to his feet, before almost lifting him off them with a series of body blows. He then lifts Hart into the air, before hitting a kneedrop brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Cerberus leans over Hart, dragging him to his feet. He then Irish whips Hart out across the ring, he goes for a crossbody on the rebound but Cerberus catches him and hits a fallaway slam. Hart stumbles to his feet, running into the path of Cerberus who hits a discus clothesline. He covers.

Cerberus drags Hart to his feet, he goes for a powerbomb but Hart counters with a hurracanrana. Cerberus rolls up, Lex goes for the RKO...

HE: Blocked!

Lex runs back in at Cerberus...

HA: CHOKESLAM!

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Hart forces the shoulder up. Cerberus hauls him to his feet over his shoulders, he then runs towards the ropes and drops Hart down gut-first across the top rope. Cerberus then runs along, crashing a vicious boot up into the stomach.

Lex falls from the ropes to the mat, Cerberus goes to lock in the chicken-wing hold, setting up for his finishing move, when Engel walks out onto the ramp.

HA: Why the hell is Engel here?!

HE: He's simply out here to support his team-mate, nothing wrong with that Harold.

HA: He doesn't appear to be stopping at the bottom of the stage though...

Engel steps up onto the ring apron and Cerberus seems to welcome it...

HE: There is no way this ends well for Lex...

Suddenly the lights flicker out. A few moments later they flick back on and the crowd pop...

HA: OJORE AND PLAGUE!

HE: THEY'RE HERE AGAIN!

HA: AND THEY'RE RIGHT IN THE FACES OF CERBERUS AND ENGEL!

Ojore and Plague are stood in the ring, right in front of Engel and Cerberus, staring them down. Lex Hart wisely, and swiftly, rolls out of the ring and high-tails it up the ramp. The crowd are chanting "Let them fight" and "We want weapons" but things remain calm, with the four men staring each other out, the tension high, as Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:59 pm

The scene opens in the car park where cameras have caught up Max Adamson and Geoff Steel are stood signing autographs for a group of fans*

Fan – Max!

*Max ignores the fan*

Fan – Steel! Geoff! C’mon Geoff

*Geoff ignores the fan as he continues to sign autographs*

Fan: MAX!, MAX!, MAX!, MAX! MAX! MAX! MAX!

MA: Alright, Alright Kid, That’s my name, don’t wear it out.

*Both men turn to face the fan, before tuning and facing each other as they attempt to hide their laughter*

MA: Or should that be fully grown adult!!!

Seriously mate, what the hell’s so important that you need to behave like my ex-wife, well how an ex-wife would react if I had one anyways.

GS: To be honest, I'm surprised you dont have one.

Fan: C'mon guys, you want to tell me who the last member of team 6CW is. Max, if you do it i will gladly be your ex-wif. C’mon, the 6CW universe are dying to know.

*Max stares at the man with a mixture of disgust and horror on his face*

MA: Unbelievable Geoff

GS: Go on Max, tell him. You can’t be done for pillow talk, you do know that right

*Adamson backs away from the fan who gives him a little wink as Steel chuckles to himself*

MA: I could tell him but I don’t want to.

GS: You don’t know, do you?

MA: I know, do you?

*Steel prrtends to offended*

GS: Yeah, course I know

MA: Then why you so desperate for me to tell everyone if you already know

GS: I think your protesting too much for someone who knows,

Fan: GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CMON TELL US, PLEASE.

*Both men turn to look at the fans stood smiling expectantly*

Fan: Instead of arguing about who knows what why don’t you let share with everyone? Then we can all know.

GS: Why? Because that ruin the surprise and well, we wouldn’t want to ruin for anyone would we

MA: Especially team 6WF

GS: Dude, that’s what I was implying.

MA: and I was just making it clear.

GS: Dear god man, you’re worse than my ex-wife, if I had one that is.

*The scene fades away with both men walking towards the arena entrance laughing*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:00 pm

*Brandon Perez is backstage chatting to a group of female fans

BP: Never, babe. The doctors call me a medical marvel…and not just cos of the size. Have you ever seen that Simpsons episode with Mr Burns? I’m like that but with STIs, they all block each other.

*The girls giggle naively but the group is interrupted by Jack Hurst walking over. He pushes through the flock

JH: What are all these things doing back here?

BP: Very Imperez People mate, they won the competition

JH: You know…I mean, oh never mind Brandon, but that’s not clever, its just…

BP: You want one of them mate? I can probably spare the 8th one, gets a bit daft 8 on 1.

*Hurst looks at the girls, all giggling and hanging on Perez’s every word

JH: Standards, Brandon. You should get some

BP: I always get some

*Hurst rolls his eyes and ushers Brandon away from the girls

JH: Look, do your fun and games and all that palaver back here...but out there I need you to follow my lead.

BP: I know what I’m doing

JH: Not tonight…we need to deliver a message to those number one contenders and the matchmakers. We need to show our hand…and I want to make sure you’re on message with that.

*Hurst stares into Perez’s eyes, but Brandon gets bored of the serious conversation and waltzes back to his ladies. Hurst sighs and walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:00 pm

*The scene quickly changes to the 6CW carpark, the moon is high in the night sky as the street lights bathe the parking area in humming glow light. A extravagant looking BMW then pulls up to the arena as the crowd wait on baited to see who's inside. The car then stops as the fans boo loudly, while some cheers as Aaron Heath steps out with a smirk on his face, the international title now proudly on his shoulder as he slams the car door. He is wearing a 6CW official referee shirt and a pair of blue jeans as he begins his march to the arena. Timothy Allen races up to greet Heath who looks surprisingly pleased to see Allen.*

TA: Aaron, That's unusual attire... what's going on?

Heath: If it hasn’t come to your attention Allen, I'm supporting the officials of this wrestling company. Too long the referees have been accused of poor standards and other things, and I say enough! so I'm wearing this shirt as a sign of solidarity towards the officials in this business and my support to them.

Heath: See Allen, these people in the arena deserve to respects rules and order. It's high time that this place becomes a place run by the governors and not the inmates. In that respect, all my focus is on making sure that referees are supported in each match and get the right and fair treatment from me and my colleagues. Now if you excuse me...

*Heath storms past Allen as the crowd are slightly confused as the show cuts to a break.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:01 pm

Match 4
Law & Order vs Jack Hurst & Brandon Perez

We once again join the commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd as they get us ready for the next match of the night

HA: Next up we have two teams needing a win for very different reasons...1 team are trying to get the momentum back and the other are trying to get it started!

HE: That's right...on one side we have Law and Order...the new team on the block in their debut match against Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez...a team held back by the fact that Brandon Perez is an idiot.

HA: Perez is a talented wrestler and on paper him and Hurst should work but there are those that believe the chemistry just isn't there...

HE: Perez is too busy trying to get his end away...it's disgusting and he's wasting his chances!

The crowd cheer as two unfamiliar faces walk out to 'Red Right Hand' by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, the two men pose holding up finger guns before running down to the ring and sliding in

HE: Godwin Law and Tom Order...they failed on TV so why are they going to make it here?!

HA: Ever the cynic...this is a place where anyone can make it if they try!

HE: Not these clowns!

Law and Order pose for the fans again and bump fists as they turn to face the stage. The fans give a mixed reaction to Hurst and Perez as they come out, the fans clearly behind Perez who acts up and tries to hype them up to the dismay of Jack Hurst.

HA: As we've said, these two men on paper could have taken Jack Hurst back to tag team glory but as of yet their careers together have faltered

HE: Well only one thing changed and it's name is Brandon Perez...Jack would probably do better with a trained monkey than that clown!

Hurst and Perez make it to the ring as Perez climbs in to start the match for his team, Hurst shouts at him to get the advantage as Law and Order talk tactics in the corner before the bigger of the two Tom Order takes his place on the apron.

HA: Here we go...Godwin Law, the man seen as comic relief in the past is getting his chance to show his skill in a 6CW ring

The bell rings causing both men to lock up in the middle, Perez drags Law in to a headlock only for Law to push him against the ropes before sending him across the ring, Perez bounces back only for Law to drop down but as Perez jumps over the back of Law his foot is grabbed and Godwin pulls him down to the mat, locking in a headlock of his own

HA: I watched Law and Order train this week and despite the background of TV entertainers these two know their stuff and are highly skilled mat wrestlers!

Perez is able to pull Law back to his feet despite still being held in the headlock, Perez quickly pulls Law back to his own corner as Hurst makes the blind tag before landing a stiff right to the back of Law's head breaking the hold. Hurst is quick in and hits a snap back breaker before making a quick cover

...1...NO!

Hurst drags Law up and shouts over at Perez to watch how it's done but as he goes for a stiff right Law is able to duck under and lock in a sleeper hold, Hurst is able to elbow free but as he turns around is hit with a brilliant drop kick that sends him across the ring

HA: Hurst looks frustrated...

HE: Of course he is, he's fighting TV idiots and teaming with another idiot...

Hurst storms in, clearly angry but has a punch blocked before Law twists his arm around his back, Law then kicks the back of Hurst's leg making his drop to a knee before reaching out and making a tag to Tom Order who hops over the top rope before running in and hitting a hard kick across Hurst's chest that sends him rolling across the ring

HA: I feel like this is what Hurst and Perez are missing...two skilful wrestlers who just haven't clicked yet!

Hurst gets to his feet and tags to Perez but as Perez and Order lock up Hurst runs in, grabbing the waist of Order and hitting a big german suplex before climbing out of the ring with a smug look on his face

HE: Genius! Now watch Perez mess this up...why isn't he attacking him?!

HA: I don't think he's happy with Hurst's 'tactics'

Perez pauses for a second before picking Order up, he locks in a headlock before transitioning to a waist lock hitting a big belly to back suplex and making the cover

...ONE
…...TWO
-NO!

HA: Tom Order is still in this one, Perez will need to do more!

Perez quickly pulls Order up, throwing him off the ropes and on return lifting his opponent up on to his shoulders

HA: MOUSTACHE RIDE!

HE: NO! Order dropped down the back!

HA: SLEEPER HOLD LOCKED IN!

The fans cheer as Perez looks for the powerbomb only for Tom Order to drop down the back locking in his signature sleeper hold in the middle of the ring, Perez attempts to get to the ropes but Order pulls him back

HA: This could be it...wait a minute! What are they doing here?!

HE: Finally a team I can get behind fully!

The crowd boo as James McMannus and Fanatic of The Parasite Killers slide in to the ring with chairs, the pair land a double chair shot to the gut of Perez causing him to drop down and roll out on to the apron before Tom Order takes a conchairto leaving him out cold

HA: Godwin Law is trying to help his partner!

HE: What a stupid thing to do!

Law is able to wrestle a chair from McManus but the Fanatic cuts him off with a chair across the back of his head before throwing the chair down, Fanatic and McManus then drag Order back up before unleashing a double powerbomb, they then drag Law up

HA: Perez is back in and he has a chair!

HE: Parasite Killers doing the smart thing!

The crowd cheer for Perez as he runs the Parasite Killers out of the ring forcing them to retreat to the stage, sick smiles cover their face as their eyes lock on to Perez in the ring, he takes a microphone and talks to them

BP: If you guys are looking to fight...then I know two people who would love to do this properly...make it a real foursome...

Perez smiles as the camera cuts to Hurst on the outside with a look of contempt on his face, he slides in to the ring clearly telling Perez to stay quiet

BP: ...So what do you say boys?! The Parasite Killers against Brandon Perez and Jack Hurst?! Beach Front Brawl sounds perfect right?!

Perez drops the microphone as Hurst clearly looks annoyed. Law and Order drag themselves up as the men in the ring get cheered by the crowd.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:01 pm

*Perfect Jack is standing by in the 6CW media lounge as the crowd boo ferociously. A smirk crosses his lips as he begins to speak to the world.*

PJ: Tonight once again I prove why I'm the best in the world at what I do... Perfect is a way of life. It's the way I live my life day in and day out. You people should marvel at perfection... because you're never going to be this perfect in your life times. Not by a long shot.

PJ: Tonight I remind people for another time, why I'm Perfect Jack... and I'm perfect because this world needs perfect. Tonight you will see perfection at a level that hasn't been even see before.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:02 pm

Match 5
Liam Wood and Vincent Costello vs Aaron Heath and O’Callaghan

HA: Coming up now we have two of the brightest young talents in 6CW versus two men who have gone from that same position, from the potential to be greats to standing on top of the mountain

HE: And soon to regain that spot, Harold. It’s not long now till we are represented proudly again.

HA: They’ve got their chance, but just like tonight, they could be each other’s undoing

*With no music preceding him out walks Aaron Heath, still in full referee gear.

HA: What on earth is this guy doing?

HE: Trying to raise the standards around here, brother. Heath has seen the downfall of 6CW since Jones left, now he is picking up the slack for the good of everyone else here

HA: He appears to be a troll, he’s almost a parody Twitter account.

*Heath slides into the ring and starts a conversation with the ref, before going over to the timekeeper.

HE: Look at him, he knows what to do. He’s a champion ref too!

I FOUGHT THE LAW & THE LAW WON!!!!!!

*Killing in the Name Of plays and out walks a confident, fierce and arrogant in equal measures Vincent Costello

HE: And one of our future world champions

HA: He could win them both, remember, and then you’d be torn

HE: Liam’s loss would be softened by the return of this Prince to the throne

*Costello walks to the ring, swaggering down the aisle, but before he makes it the whole way the lights go out and Revival Mode blasts out from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut.

HE: These two, together, its beautifully terrifying.

*Wood walks down the ramp, the lights back on, and refuses to acknowledge Costello as he walks by him. Costello sneers at him and follows after, almost stalking.

HA: That does not look a happy pairing

*They enter the ring from opposite sides almost simultaneously, and Costello squares up to Wood straight away.

HE: GENTLEMEN, GENTLEMEN!

HA: I don’t think there’s any gentlemen stuff going on there!

*Heath separates them, and the two men take him almost seriously, before Wood throws him out of the ring

HA: Thank goodness

*Run this Town plays, but O’Callaghan’s entrance is immediately forgotten as Wood and Costello go at each other

HA: We’re getting a preview!

*With this cue, O’Callaghan runs and dives at Heath who has just got to his feet on the outside.

HE: LET THE REF DO HIS JOB!! THAT IRISH THUG IS ON THE REF!!

*Security pour down to the ring and we go to commercial break as the two pairs are split up

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:03 pm

Charlotte Grey is again backstage, this time she knocks on a dressing room door entering before she receives an answer

Rude much?

Marshall Murdoch and Cameron Faith are sat watching telly. Murdoch grabs the remote control and pauses the TV

MM: Come on then, spit it out, time is a ticking and we've still got 2 episodes of Stranger Things to watch

CG: Errm ok, I was just wondering

Murdoch interrupts

MM: I know what you were wondering and guess why love I've got know answers for you, because you know why?

CG: Because you don't know?

Faith shakes his head as Murdoch continues

MM: NO..... It's because I don't care. You wanna know so bad go stand by the water cooler and wait for Uryu or head down Mark Palmers well, I hear that's where all the cool kids go for the gossip

Grey is looking confused by the references, Murdoch nods to Faith who stands and opens the door

CF: Get oot.....

Grey pauses for a second

CF: Ooooot!!!!!

Murdoch stands

MM: Come on you heard the man, time to skedaddle, vamos, Aufwiedersen , night,night

Grey finally starts to leave and Marshall grabs the remote as Faith sits back on the sofa

MM: Let’s get back to the upside down..

Murdoch looks at Faith who is eating popcorn

MM: Winona Ryder is hot still, don't you think. Not Beetlejuice hot but you know....

Faith gives Murdoch an extended look before he finally presses play on the remote

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:04 pm

Match 6
Robin Reborn vs Mike Masters

HA: Singles action now here on Anarchy...

HE: And we have the current 6CW World Champion, Robin Reborn, in action for the final time before a monumental first title defence at Beachfront Brawl.

HA: He clashes with a man who knows all about big world title matches, Mike Masters, the former EWF Champion.

HE: Masters himself has that 6 man xtreme tag match to think about, a contest with not as much prestige but a hell of a lot more danger!

"Champion" blares out through the speakers and there is a mixed reaction for Masters. Mike Masters strides out onto the stage. He marches down the ramp, ignoring the reaction of the fans as he rolls under the bottom rope into the ring. He leaps to his feet, bouncing off the ropes a few times.

HA: We saw Engel and Cerberus in our last match, where they ended up in a confrontation with Ojore and Edward Plague but Masters avoided that.

HE: He's engaging his brain Harold, biding his time for the right moment to strike.

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Reborn then paces around the ring, looking out at the fans before unzipping his jacket to reveal the 6CW World Title.

HA: It doesn't get much bigger for Reborn than the Beachfront Brawl main event. He could potentially walk out as undisputed champion.

HE: Or without a title belt at all, hopefully.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Robin Reborn and Masters lock-up. Reborn synchs in a headlock on Masters, who goes to counter with a belly to back suplex. Reborn flips out of the hold, landing on his feet behind Masters. He locks in a sleeper hold on Masters, who counters with a hip toss like move. Reborn rolls to his feet, Masters drops him to the mat with a sidewalk slam. He covers.

Ref: 1…………….2………Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Mike Masters goes on the attack with a series of knees down into the face. He then locks in an armbar on the 6CW Champion, dragging him to his feet. He Irish whips him firmly into the corner, Masters sprints in and connects with a running forearm smash to the face. Reborn stumbles out of the corner, the former EWF champion bounces off the ropes and connects with a twisting neckbreaker. Cover.

HE: Fast start to this match from Masters, both men will be looking to finish this early ahead of the potentially energy-sapping Gateway to Glory match.

Ref: 1……………..2…………..Kick out!

Mike Masters drags Robin Reborn to his feet, he goes for a suplex but Reborn manages to free himself in mid-air and land on his feet behind the former world champion. He clenches him by the waist, running to the corner, before rolling back, then up to his feet and delivering a German suplex, bridging over into the pin. Reborn covers.

Ref: 1………………2…………Kick out!

Masters is forced into his first kick out of the match. Reborn lifts Mike Masters up by his head,

firing in a couple of elbow smashes to the face. Reborn then goes for a boot to the stomach, but Masters grabs the boot. He smirks, only for Reborn to level him with an enzaguri kick to the side of the head. Masters lurches forward, Reborn bounces off the ropes and delivers a running bulldog on Masters. He hooks the leg.

HA: Reborn coming back into his contest, a win over Masters would be a huge feather in the cap.

Ref: 1………………..2………...Kick out!

Robin Reborn allows Masters up to his feet and then throws him into the ropes. Reborn leaps into the air, going for a hurracanrana but Masters holds him across the shoulders. He walks towards the corner, before dropping Reborn down face-first into the turnbuckle cover. He staggers back, Masters steps to the outside and springboards in before nailing a flying forearm smash. Masters makes the cover.

Ref: 1………………..2……………Kick out!

Masters goes on the attack, driving a number of stomps down into the head of Reborn. He then drags the former Red Arrow towards the ropes, before grabbing him by the legs and launching Reborn forward across the ropes with a choke slingshot. Masters then runs off the ropes, hitting a leaping back senton. Cover.

Ref: 1…………..………2…………………Kick out!

Mike Masters drags up Reborn, going for an Irish whip but Reborn reverses the momentum. Masters runs up the ropes and connects with a whisper in the wind. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………………2…………….Kick out!

HE: Big move from Masters!

Reborn just about forces the shoulder up. Masters drags him to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip to the corner but Reborn climbs up the ropes, moonsaulting over the top of the on-rushing Masters. He then delivers a CM Punk-like roundhouse kick to the back of the head. Masters slumps forward and Reborn makes the cover.

Ref: 1…………….....2…………….Kick out!

Masters forces the shoulder up on this occasion. Robin Reborn slowly stirs up to his feet, hauling up the former EWF Champion and then Irish whipping him into the corner. The former Red Arrow then sprints in, delivering a helluva kick to the head of Masters. He staggers forward and Reborn drops him with a double arm legsweep DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………...........2……………….Kick out!

Reborn allows Masters to his feet, he throws him into the ropes. He leaps into the air for a dropkick but Masters holds onto the ropes and Reborn crashes to the floor. Masters runs off the ropes as Reborn stirs…

HA: DISASTER KICK!

Ref: 1………………..........2……………………..Kick out!

Masters drags up Reborn, he sets up for the Gringo Killer but Reborn is the man with the counter this time, hitting a back body drop. Masters gets to his feet, Reborn hits a discus lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1…………………..2…………………Kick out!

Masters gets the shoulder up on this occasion. Reborn allows him to rise, before hitting a spinebuster. Reborn then heads up to the top rope…

HA: Lining up the Flight of The Navigator…

HE: If this hits it’s over…

HA: AND IT DOES!

Ref: 1...............................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Robin Reborn gets the win, that will be a big confidence boost ahead of Beachfront Brawl.

HE: A routine victory for Reborn, Masters was perhaps in damage limitation mode knowing what is coming his way at the Pay Per View.

HA: What a rise it has been for Reborn, and that main event in two weeks time may well be the pinnacle.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:04 pm

*Gazzy is walking through the corridors of 6CW when he is approached by Charlotte Grey. He tries to move on, then realises he’d be better off stopping

CG: Thank you Gazzy

*He smiles

GD: Someone I know always said it was annoying when the wrestlers just kept walking on

CG: She’s a hero to us all

*The pair share a smile before Charlotte continues

CG: All jokes and niceties aside – you’ve gotta tell us some more on this mystery man

*Gazzy laughs

GD: Oh just cos I’m married to one of you doesn’t mean all the secrets come flowing out.

CG: EVERYONE wants to know

GD: He’s not a man who’ll want a fanfare, he’ll make himself known

*Charlotte stops to think and gets left behind as Gazzy walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:05 pm

Tim Allen is wandering around backstage, when out of nowhere pops Thunder

THUNDER
Holy Smokes Tim! You shouldn't be around here on your own. Crazy clowns, Monsters, gang warfare. The 6CW backstage area is unsafe for people like you.

Tim
People like me? Wait a minute, what do you even mean? Whats the difference between people like you and people like me?

Thunder
Woah there Timothy, no harm no foul. If you must know Tim...I am a...mystery, thats right, a quantification of the unknown. So you see Tim, nobody knows what to expect when they see me.

Tim 
Well, while we are here, what are your thoughts facing off against Perfect Jack tonight?

Thunder
Its going to be a tough challenge, thats for sure Timothy...but you see the thing is, as I said to you earlier...I am a mystery...and Batmans crown shall not fall...

Thunder rushes off camera as a rather confused Tim Allen stands open mouthed

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:05 pm

Max Adamson is backstage for an interview with Charlotte Gray, looking the part in a crisp white shirt which hugs his impressively muscular frame, and expensive looking sunglasses, stroking his face with a confident smile. 

Charlotte : I’m here with the Incredible Hunk, Max Adamson – hoping to get the inside scoop on who Team 6CW’s mystery 5th member might be…

Max Adamson : Woah there, Charlotte….

Adamson whips the shades off his and points them at Charlotte 

Max Adamson : … just like a beautiful woman such as yourself, the joy of the surprise is all in the unwrapping. And besides, if I were to tell you, it might not come true… hold on, that’s a wish, not a secret right? Whatever… you’ll just have to wait and see like everybody else. 

Charlotte pouts doubtfully

Charlotte : Do you even know? 

Max Adamson mocks being taken aback by the question 

Max Adamson : Of course I know. Do YOU know? 

Charlotte : I don’t know – that’s why I’m asking you if you know.

Adamson brushes his shoulder and leans in towards Clarissa with a hushed tone

Max Adamson : Do you really think I’d tell you, even if I did know? 

Charlotte : So you DON’T know? 

Adamson leans in even closer towards Charlotte and nods, looking into her eyes, knowingly checkmated. He slowly draws back and hangs his sunglasses on the neck of his open shirt and smiles confidently again. 

Max Adamson : I only don’t know… because I don’t need to know. I already do know that the other three guys that I KNOW are going to be in Team 6CW’s corner, added to the Australian Phenom himself, have the know how to know how to send those pathetic NObodies back to NOwheresville, where they came from…. You know? 

Charlotte : So… Is it Hart? 

Adamson looks infuriated by Charlotte’s guesswork

Max Adamson : LOOK… the 5th member of Team 6CW is an irrelevance… 

?? : Oh he will be….

Adamson suddenly grabs Charlotte by the arm and pulls her behind him as Cassius Zhi and Marshall Murdoch walk into shot. 

Max Adamson : Might have known you’d bring a friend when a man is around, Zhi. 

Marshall looks around then points to himself confused

Marshall : What me? No… I’m not with Cassy – I’m just here to ask Charlotte out for a drink. 

Cassius smirks as Charlotte winces with disgust and Adamson takes a step towards the two 6WF team-members. 

Cassius : … that 5th team member of yours will indeed be an irrelevance, because I will MAKE HIM an irrelevance, Adamson. For after tonight, once I am finished with Dicey Reilly, you are going to find that your mystery man number 5, has all of a sudden become mystery man number 4. And should you or any of your other custodians of the peace at ringside choose to embark upon some naïve attempt to prevent my plans for Reilly tonight… then he could just so easily become number three… two… maybe even mystery man number 1. 

Zhi slowly counts down with his fingers, holding the last one up in the face of Adamson

Marshall : Sounds like an after shave… 

Cassius looks back at Marshall with a thinly veiled contempt for his quip, who shrugs dismissively.

Marshall : … well we did say it needs freshening up around here. 

Adamson (impatiently) : Why don’t you two just bring your bullyboy threats, and schoolyard jokes out to where the grown-ups play and see how many guys you’ve got left standing at Beachfront Brawl huh? 

Cassius takes a step towards Adamson with a sly grin.

Cassius : Ahhh… I was so wrapped up with tonight, I had forgot about our little daytrip to the beach. Suffice to say…

Cassius delicately takes the sunglasses from Adamson’s top and throws them to the floor

Cassius : … after tonight… those will be as unnecessary as your mystery team member. 

Zhi and Murdoch walk away, and Marshall treads on Adamson’s sunglasses as he passes. Adamson goes to jump one of them but Charlotte just manages to hold him back enough to reconsider. Adamson rips his shirt open in frustration and the screen fades with him seething with rage staring down the corridor. 

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:06 pm

Match 7
Thunder vs Perfect Jack

*The camera pans around the arena, signs are shown saying "Nip dog filters in the bud", "Harambe or Paul Mac? Who's better" and "It's Mat O'Clock Frak"...as we reach Harold and Henry Lloyd at ringside*

HA: "What a great show it has been so far, and up next we have our EWF Champion Thunder, against Perfect Jack"

HE: "Thunder looking to get back on track after that loss last week setting up his title rematch at Beachfront Brawl with Liam Wood, but this time with Vincent Costello and Robin Reborn involved too!"

HA: "Should be a great one that, but Thunder needs to get the job done tonight"

The crowd pop as "Heroes are hard to find" echoes around the arena. The lights dim and green lights illuminate the stage for the arrival of the EWF Champion....

HA: "A incredible reception for the EWF Champ!"

Thunder stands on the stage and he taps his heart in acknowledgement of the fans. He makes his way down to ringside and then enters the ring, hoisting his title aloft...

HE: "He needs to have a bounce back performance tonight"

"I am perfection" blares out around the arena and the crowd descend into boos as Perfect Jack strolls out onto the stage, smiling confidently. He leaps up and down on the spot a couple of times before making his way to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope.

HA: "Perfect Jack with an opportunity to make a splash in singles competition tonight"

Ref: Ding, ding, ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off. Thunder and Perfect Jack lock-up, Jack applies a side headlock. Thunder quickly counters, firmly Irish whipping Jack into the corner. The EWF Champ then sprints in, going for a clothesline. Perfect Jack side-steps, he quickly boots away at the stomach of Thunder repeatedly before snapmaring him down to the mat.

Jack hits a leaping dropkick to the back of the head, before rolling to his feet and running the ropes, connecting with a knee drop to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Thunder forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Perfect Jack applies a grounded rear waistlock. He brings Thunder to his feet, but the tag team champion counters by lifting Jack onto his shoulders and taking him down with a fireman's carry slam. 

Jack stumbles up to his feet and walks straight into a flying clothesline from Thunder. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Perfect Jack kicks out, Thunder immediately goes on the attack with a series of kicks to the head of Jack. He waits for the Perfect Execution member to rise before knocking him down with a clothesline. Jack rolls up and Thunder hits another clothesline. Again Perfect Jack gets to his feet, Thunder hits a discus clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2..........kick out!

Jack forces the shoulder up, Thunder lifts him to his feet and goes for a suplex, but Perfect Jack blocks and then counters with a suplex of his own.

Ref: 1.................2.............kick out!

HA: "A nice back and forth start to this contest"

Jack once again quickly keeps up the offence hitting a knee drop down on to Thunder before pulling him to his feet, the fans continue to abuse the Perfect Execution member as he hits a snap suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............kick out!

Jack shakes his head before continuing, he picks Thunder up and looks for another suplex only for Thunder to hit punches to the ribs before hitting a suplex of his own, draping Perfect Jack across the top rope, Thunder then quickly bounces off the ropes and returns with a running boot that sends Jack down on to the ground in front of the commentators. 

HE: "Look out partner, we've seen Thunder go high flying before!"

As Jack begins to get to his feet the fans go crazy as Thunder bounces off the ropes and follows up with a huge Undertaker style flip over the ropes crashing down on top of his opponent. Thunder gets to his feet first, takes in the huge ovation from the crowd, and chucks Jack back into the ring and covers.

Ref: 1................2............kick out!

Thunder looks perplexed as Jack manages to kick out at two. He lifts Jack to his feet, runs off the ropes, then suddenly....

HA: "PERFECT PLEX OUT OF NOWHERE!"

HE: "THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!"

As Thunder runs off the ropes, Perfect Jack boots him in the gut and hits him with the Perfect Plex, and covers.

Ref: "1...............2..............kick out!"

HA: "NEARLY A HUGE UPSET HERE!"

Thunder just manages to get the shoulder up to the frustration of Jack, but the delight of the crowd. 

Perfect Jack drags the EWF Champ to his feet, connecting with a big atomic drop. Jack follows that up with a running forearm smash. He then heads up to the top rope, Jack dives down and nails an elbow drop. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Jack goes on the attack again, driving a series of knees down into the back of Thunder. He then allows his opponent to his feet, connecting with a number of forearm smashes to the back. He then grabs Thunder by the waist and throws him into the turnbuckles with a German suplex. Jack follows that up with a hesitation dropkick, he drags Thunder away from the corner and hooks the leg.

HA: "What does Perfect Jack have to do to win this match?!"

Jack gets up and remonstrates with the referee, allowing Thunder to drag himself up using the ropes. Jack turns round and sees Thunder rising, and runs at him, looking to hit a huge clothesline, but Thunder reverses into a huge backbreaker!

HE: "A huge reversal from Thunder, can he take advantage? Where's he going now?!"

Thunder steps through the ropes and climbs the turnbuckle slowly, finally making it to the top. Once there Thunder signals to the crowd, and hits a huge frogsplash from the top rope! 

HA: "What a move! But he's taken so much out of himself he can't capitalise!"

Thunder and Jack lay strewn across the ring, both on their backs flat out....

Ref: "1............2...................3............................4............................5........................6..........."

Both men begin to stir and make it to their feet before the referee reaches a seven count...

HA: "What do these men have left in the tank?!"

HE: "I think they have loads more left in the t....LOOK OUT JACK!"

HA: "HUNTERS ARROW OUT OF NOWHERE FROM THUNDER!"

Ref: 1......................2.............................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

HA: "A HUGE VICTORY FOR THUNDER, HE WAS REELING BUT MANAGED TO DIG DEEP TO FIND THE BIG WIN!"

The replays show both men rise to their feet, and Jack runs at Thunder, who ducks and as Jack turns back hits him with the Hunters Arrow.

HE: "THUNDER VICTORIOUS ON ANARCHY!"

Thunder holds his arms aloft in the ring as 6CW Anarchy cuts away....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Geoff Steel, Max Adamson, Dicey Reilly, and GazzyD are stood in the backstage area ahead of the main event match

DR: Lets show these 6WF W***kers up for who they really are tonight boys!

Cheers can be heard from the crowd and several of Dicey's 6CW team mates

GazzyD: They may have the numbers but we have the passion and desire to get the job done.

Geoff Steel pipes in

Geoff: About the numbers...do we have any idea who our Fifth member will be?

Max Adamson stands up and shakes his head

Max: What are you Geoff? A man or a mouse? Who cares? We can handle these no name dinosaurs. Its up to us to deal with 6WF and put this to rest. Fifth member or not.

DR: Its in hand guys, now get out there and F**k S**t up!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*The scene opens backstage where Charlotte Grey is stood with Ryker Kidd, both with microphones in hand.*

CG: Ladies and Gentleman, at this time I have Ryker Kidd, the former Xtreme Champion to discuss all things 6CW and of course the question on everyone’s lips who is the final member of team 6CW.

But first Ryker as a former champion what do you make of the return of the Xtreme Match?

RK: I’m excited for it, it’s gonna be one hell of a match but let’s just say I’m glad I don’t have to take part. It’s going to be carnage the likes of which some of these competitors may never recover from. Trust me on that.

CG: So that’s brings me nicely to the next question Ryker, you are a man with 6CW running through your veins having climbed the ranks through the snake pit and I know you still have many friends in that locker room. have you heard any murmurings about who this mystery partner? Ryker Kidd isn’t planning making a comeback is he?

*Kidd hides a flash of sadness as he briefly glances at a walking stick propped against the wall*

RK: Sadly not at this time Charlotte, as to who it could be me my sources are strangely silent on it, there’s a lot of rumours flying around the locker room and some big names flying around like Chaos & Enforcer but sadly no one will confirm for definite who it is, or whether they even have someone who has agreed to take part yet..

CG: Are you surprised at that?

RK:  There are already some big names, and some of the best wrestlers 6CW have to offer in this match but team 6WF are looking pretty strong as well so given everything at stake in this match, NO! This is a match that could change the landscape of 6CW for ever. 

Any advantage that team 6CW can get, especially after the last few weeks they are gonna take it.

*The camera focuses in on Charlotte Grey*

CG: So there you have it folks, we still have no idea of who this mystery partner is. Team 6CW aren’t telling, the locker room don’t know for sure. The only thing we do know for certain at this point is that it won’t be Ryker Kidd. 

But I will keep you updated as and when we have any more news. 

*The scene fades to commercial as Charlotte Grey turns to speak to Ryker Kidd again*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:07 pm

Cameron Faith, Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch are all sat in their locker room backstage. There is an eerie silence punctuated only by a deep Crime Lord cough and a slurp from Cassius’ teacup. 

The camera focuses on each man in turn, slowly panning a circle around the locker room. 

Cameron Faith, in white fur coat and golden chains, calmly pushes his sunglasses up to the top of his head and pulls his Beats headphones from off of his ears, letting them hang around his neck, the faint sound of unidentifiable rap music pulsating ominously in the silence. He looks to Zhi and then to Crime Lord with a knowing smirk. 

Next we see Cassius Zhi, in a meditative trance with his head bowed over a fresh cup of green tea tightly clasped in both hands. He slowly rolls his neck and inhales the steam from his cup deeply, his tension filled body visibly relaxing as he slowly exhales. 

The camera follows a new clicking noise to see Marshall Murdoch starting upon a Rubix cube. Zhi opens his eyes and looks up from the haze of his tea and Crime Lord dartingly stares in his direction. 

Marshall : Not the right time? 

Cassius reverts his attention back to his cup and Crime Lord doesn’t even bother Marshall with a response. As Murdoch tentatively puts the cube away laughing to himself as he exaggeratingly tries to not make a sound, Crime Lord rises to his feet and begins to slowly walk the room, looking down at each ex-6WF man as he does, seemingly looking to get a measure of each one now that they are all together. 

Crime Lord catches the eye of Cameron Faith who stands up himself and steps up to Crime Lord, looking put out by the silent questioning. Murdoch, not wanting to be on the sidelines does the same. As the three men eyeball each other, Murdoch begins laughing again. This time Faith and Crime Lord trustingly smile and laugh too. Then they all turn to face Cassius who remains seated, eyes closed. 

As if sensing their attention he looks up. The quiet tension in the room is tantalising. 

Suddenly it is broken as the door flies open

?? : Ladies and Gentlemen, Mike Hill has entered the room. Please, please, no need to stand for the presence of greatness! Mere acknowledgement is quite enough! 

There is another silence, this time awkward as Mike Hill recognises he’s burst in on a tense moment. He purses his lips and looks side to side, avoiding eye contact with his team-mates as Cassius now stands to join them too. Zhi takes a step towards Hill, forcing his attention, and takes a last gulp of his tea, throwing it to one side. Crime Lord stares daggers at Hill from over Zhi’s shoulder, and Marshall and Faith start whispering to each other nervously. 

Hill looks back at all four men then unperturbed he claps his hands together loudly. 

Mike Hill : Right… okay… should we all just go and kick some a*se now? 

Faith and Marshall are the first to crack, both laughing. The smiles infectiously spread from Crime Lord and then to Cassius – both sneered and supressed, but sinisterly all on the same page. 

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:08 pm

Main Event
Lumberjack Match

Cassius Zhi vs Dicey Reilly
Lumberjacks: Geoff Steel, Max Adamson, GazzyD, Mike Hill, Cameron Faith, Crime Lord, Marshall Murdoch

HA: You ready for this, Henry?

HE: I don't think anyone is ready for this....I think with only two weeks to go until Beachfront Brawl this matchup is a huge gamble....I'd say a borderline mistake...

HA: Well the match is signed and our main event is set.....Cassius Zhi and Dicey Reilly will collide here tonight in a Lumberjack match...

HE: All members of Team 6CW and Team 6WF around ringside, this is going to end badly....no way can it be controlled...

HA: I'm inclined to agree with you, brother....although not all members will be ringside, we still don't know who the final member of Team 6CW is....

"They Say" booms from the speakers and is met by a cacophony of boos from the 6CW crowd. Red mist surrounds the arena, illuminated by golden spotlights, before Cassius Zhi stalks onto the stage. He stops and surveys the crowd, his eyes full of the deepest malice...

HA: One of the most destructive and dominant men in the history of professional wrestling....Cassius Zhi's reign of terror in 6WF was legendary and he is looking to continue that here in 6CW....

HE: He's done a pretty good job of that so far....his impression has been made far and wide...

HA: It certainly has, no more so than on his opponent here tonight....

Cassius stops at the base of the ring as four more figures appear at the top of the stage, sparking more outrage from the 6CW supporters. Zhi climbs up into the ring as Crime Lord, Cameron Faith, Marshall Murdoch and Mike Hill make their way down the ramp...

HA: These men are mercenaries....they have nothing in common except for their past glories in 6WF....

HE: To them that is more than enough....I think they see 6WF's demise as some kind of fault of this company and they want revenge....

HA: Ridiculous if true....6WF went out of business of their own accord, the success of 6CW has nothing to do with that whatsoever...

HE: Tell that to these guys....in two weeks they hope to bring this company to its knees....

Cassius lounges back against the ropes, his eyes glowing in the mist surrounding the ring, and then "Born to fight" rips through the speakers, greeted by a thunderous standing ovation from the fans in attendance. Dicey Reilly storms out onto the stage, his chest heaving and his eyes full of fire...

HA: Look at Dicey Reilly, he is amped for a fight...

HE: And he knows he's going to get one here tonight...

HA: This is all Dicey wants....after all the blind sides and sneak attacks of the last several weeks he just wants an opponent to have the guts to stand in front of him and go toe to toe...

HE: Dicey's been flying solo for some time now but finally he has back up...

HA: The collective interests of the 6CW roster have been joined together, they recognise the very real threat being posed to this company at the hands of the jackals currently at ringside....they understand something must be done....

Dicey makes his way down the ramp, the fans reaching over the barricades to get a touch of him, before Geoff Steel, Max Adamson and GazzyD pour out after him. The four men stand side by side at the base of the ring and face their opposition...

HA: We have waited all night for member number 5 but still we have four...

HE: I don't like this....these are four very talented men but the numbers don't add up, this is not a fight they can win...

HA: These four men don't give a damn, they will fight with every last ounce of sweat and drop of blood they have....this company means so much to all of them...

Dicey turns to his three comrades and they touch knuckles before he turns his attention back to the ring. Cassius is smiling as he drops to one knee, goading Dicey to come and fight...

HA: Cassius doesn't need to ask twice....HERE WE GO!

The crowd roar as Dicey dives into the ring and immediately thunders into Cassius, meeting him head on. They trade punches but Zhi's seem to have no effect as Dicey unloads with furious right hands, driving his foe back to the ropes, each shot met with a deafening cheer from the audience...

HE: So much pent up frustration and anger here from Dicey Reilly...

HA: Can you blame him? The man has been personally targeted for months....these 6WF sons of b1tches have made his life hell....

Dicey grabs Cassius' arm and he whips him across the ring. Cassius comes back and Dicey lowers his head for a backdrop but is met by a fierce kick to the face, stumbling him backwards. Cassius darts forwards for a running elbow but Dicey ducks it and rushes the ropes...

HA: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE!

More cheers as Dicey almost turns Zhi inside out with a huge running clothesline. Cassius gets back up and Dicey greets him with several more explosive right hands...

HE: Each shot laced with fury....Dicey Reilly is fired up more than I think I have ever seen...

Dicey ties Zhi up in the ropes and continues to pummel him before the referee has to intervene and drag him away. Reilly quickly shrugs past the official and rushes back in towards Cassius....

HA: Zhi saw him coming...

Cassius lowers his shoulder and backdrops Dicey over the ropes and onto the apron. Reilly quickly begins to get up but Mike Hill grabs his heel and drags him to the floor, where Crime Lord clobbers him from behind...

HE: All legal in a lumberjack match....

The crowd are booing furiously as Crime Lord and Murdoch launch Dicey back into the ring. Steel, Adamson and GazzyD make their way around the ring and there is a stand off between both units...

HA: You can just feel the intensity, this could erupt at any second...

Cassius traps Dicey in the corner now and begins to drop vicious knees and then chops into any inch of his opponent that he can find. Cassius drops down to his knees and smiles as he wraps his hand around Dicey's throat...

HE: Cassius is enjoying this, toying with Dicey...

HA: I believe this is when Zhi is at his most dangerous....we saw it in 6WF with JJ Johnson and to a lesser extent Uryu...once Cassius begins to enjoy torturing an opponent you know it has become important to him...

Cassius releases on the count of four and then pushes himself backward towards the centre of the ring. Dicey begins to crawl back to his feet but Zhi rushes in and knees him in the gut, driving all the wind out. He then grabs Dicey's wrist and quickly pulls him into a snap belly to belly suplex...

HE: Cassius is settling now....he begins to find a rhythm and it is extremely difficult to stop...

Dicey is on all fours as Cassius drives the point of his elbow down into the spine before he runs off the ropes and returns with a brutal kick straight to the ribs. Dicey rolls towards the ropes and Cassius follows him, using the ropes to leap into the air and drive his knee down into the head of throat of Reilly...

HA: The momentum of this match switched with that one attack from the members of Team 6WF.....those are the rules of this kind of contest...

HE: 6CW may need something similar....no time for honour and pride in a battle like this, if the opposition are willing to break the rules or at least do what is necessary then you have to be willing to as well...

Zhi paces the ring and feeds off the torrent of abuse being aimed at him by the crowd. Dicey is crawling up in the corner and GazzyD is shouting words of encouragement to him from the outside...

HA: Gazzy trying to get Dicey back in this....

The crowd cheer as Cassius runs into the corner for a shining wizard but Dicey moves aside and sends his opponent clattering into the turnbuckle. Cassius gets back up and Dicey floors him with a running shoulder block before welcoming him up again and slings him into a hiptoss...

HA: Dicey trying to build up some steam...

Zhi reaches his feet again and Dicey whips him into the corner before following in with a huge clothesline. He beckons Zhi out and kicks him in the stomach....

HE: CRAIC...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:08 pm

Zhi wriggles and then succeeds in swiping Dicey's legs from under him. He prepares for a slingshot but Dicey kicks out with both feet and sends his opponent across the floor. They both scramble back up and Dicey thunders into Cassius with a flying tackle that takes both men over the top rope....

HA: Not a great place for either man to be...

BOOM!
Dicey quickly grabs Cassius and he runs him into the steel steps. The crowd are cheering as he kneels over Zhi and pummels him with right hands before receiving a superkick to the back of the skull...

HE: That damn Cameron Faith...

Max Adamson rushes around the ring and almost destroys Faith with an avalanche block. He begins to fight it out with Crime Lord but is quickly set upon by Murdoch and Hill. Steel jumps in and begins to clatter Mike Hill before...

HA: INCOMING!

The crowd roar in approval as Gazzy runs around the ring, up the steel steps, and propels himself through the air before colliding with all four men, taking them all to the ground. Cassius is back up and he launches Dicey under the bottom rope before following....

HE: Already we are seeing an escalation in the violence between all of these men....in two weeks at Beachfront they are all going to be in the ring....

HA: I don't think they need a ring to fight....

Cassius rolls in and he stalks Dicey. Reilly is holding the back of his head as he stumbles up, Zhi following his every move before launching forwards...

HE: SHOCK...

Cassius looks for the palm strike but Dicey ducks under it and he boots Zhi in the stomach before nailing a huge DDT. The crowd are cheering as both men begin to crawl back up...

HA: This has been a physically bruising encounter already.....

Cassius looks for a right hand but Dicey blocks it and scores with a headbutt. He whips Cassius off the ropes and then slams him down with a big spinebuster on the return. Dicey throws his arms in the air, drawing a huge cheer from the crowd, and then he grabs Cassius by the head and flips him up...

HA: Setting him up...

Dicey runs into the corner and powerbombs Cassius straight into the turnbuckle. Zhi slumps down into a seated position as Dicey does a lap of the ring and then sprints back in....

HE: HANGOVER...

Marshall Murdoch grabs Cassius and pulls him under the bottom rope before Dicey can score with the huge running knee. Team 6WF are all regrouping as Dicey begins to scale the ropes...

HA: What are you doing, Dicey?.....OH MY...

The arena erupts as Dicey launches himself through the air and lands on top of all of the members of Team 6WF. Dicey searches through the pile of bodies and he drags Cassius up before launching him back into the ring...

HA: Dicey just wants to fight....he doesn't care who with, he just wants to make someone suffer the way he has suffered....

Dicey crawls back up on the apron and he waits for Cassius to stand before catapulting over the top rope and landing with a flying clothesline. Huge "6C-Dub" chant rings around the arena as Dicey beckons Zhi back up and kicks him in the stomach....

HE: CRAIC...

Cassius spins out and he knees Dicey right in the ribs, dropping him to his knees. Cassius looks angry as he licks his lips and orders Reilly to stand back up...

HA: Cassius is lining it up here....DRAGON'S FURY!

Cassius swings for the roundhouse kick but Dicey dodges the impact and lands another kick to the stomach. He drags Zhi in close, placing his head between his legs...

HA: CRAICDOWN!

Mike Hill is on the apron to provide a distraction to the referee, allowing Cassius to drop to his knees and land a vicious low blow on Dicey. The crowd are booing furiously but then...

HE: GORE....

Max rolls into the ring and he sprints across before diving through the ropes and spearing Hill from the apron. Suddenly all hell breaks loose on the outside..

HA: This is what we were afraid of...

Crime Lord rushes in and knees Max right in the temple, leaving him flat on the floor. Geoff Steel clatters into Crime Lord and begins to battle him backwards before Marshall Murdoch attacks from behind. They run Steel forwards and drive him head-first into the timekeepers area, leaving him in a heap...

HE: This isn't good...

GazzyD leaps up onto the ringside barrier and he runs across before diving ontop of Murdoch, taking him down to the ground and teeing off with right hands....CRACK!

HA: Jesus...

Crime Lord pulls a steel chair from the wreckage of the timekeeper's area and slams it across Gazzy's back. He then drags him up and scoops him up onto his shoulders....

HA: Not out here on the floor....DAMN!

The crowd groan as Cameron Faith jumps forwards and superkicks Gazzy's skull right against the ringpost. Crime Lord then backs away and F-5's Gazzy across the 6CW announce table, which doesn't break...

HE: This is a demolition job...

Cameron Faith, Marshall Murdoch, Crime Lord and Mike Hill all come together on the outside, turning their attention to the ring. Cassius Zhi and Dicey Reilly are just getting back to their feet...

HA: Dicey Reilly is a one man army...

The members of Team 6WF all take a side of the ring to climb up on. Dicey staggers upright and he sees the situation that is unfolding in front of him...

*Crowd pop

HE: One last act of defiance from one of the toughest SOB's I have ever known....

Dicey gives the middle finger to all his enemies in turn and beckons them to come and fight him. They climb through the ropes and immediately he flies into Mike Hill and pummels to the floor. Faith tries to intervene but Dicey turns on him and flattens him with a right hand...

HA: MY GOD DICEY REILLY IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE HERE....

Dicey drives a knee into Marshall Murdoch's gut and begins to drive him backwards before CRACK!

HE: For the love of God...

Crime Lord smashes a steel chair across Dicey's spine, dropping him to his knees. All four men surround Dicey now and begin to stomp him into oblivion....

HA: These damn hyenas....Dicey Reilly doesn't stand a goddamn chance here...

HE: By time they are finished he might not make it to Beachfront Brawl...

Cassius is up now and he looks furious. He grabs the steel chair from the canvass and he staggers over to Dicey, looking down at him for what he seems like an age...

HA: What the hell is Zhi plotting here?.....NO GOD, SOMEONE STOP HIM!

Cassius suddenly pulls Dicey's head up and he wraps the chair around his neck before heading for the corner. Cassius lifts himself onto the second rope as Marshall, Crime Lord, Hill and Faith surround Dicey, trapping him in place...

HE: They'll kill him...

HA: The most evil of goddamn intentions here from Cassius Zhi....

HE: This is before WarGames has even started...

HA: Dicey Reilly is in grave danger here....dammit we need assistance...

Security and match officials try to pour down to ringside but the members of Team 6WF chase them away from the ring. Crime Lord knocks a referee clean out with a right hand whilst Cameron Faith superkicks a security guard straight off the apron...

HE: I don't think anyone is going to prevent this...

Cassius Zhi has a demonic glint in his eye as he stands on the second rope and stares down at his victim. Dicey Reilly is prone on the canvass as Zhi prepares for launch...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:09 pm

"LA....LA....LA LA.....WAIT TIL I GET MY MONEY RIGHT!"

HE: ....???

The lights in the arena seem to malfunction and begin to flicker before the intro to "Right above it" echoes through the speakers. The fans in attendance are on their feet but unaware of what is happening, all eyes now turning to the stage as the music changes...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:22 pm

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:24 pm

*CROWD ULTRA POP

HA: OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD IT CAN'T BE...

HE: ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?

HA: CASSIUS ZHI LOOKS LIKE HE JUST SAW A GODDAMN GHOST....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:25 pm

The arena is in danger of losing its roof as a figure strides out from the backstage area. Cassius Zhi seems frozen in stunned disbelief on the second rope, as do the other members of Team 6WF....

HA: I DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT WE ARE WITNESSING HERE....

HE: IS IT REALLY HIM....HE'S BACK, HAROLD....HE'S HERE....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:26 pm

Awww here it goes:

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down