The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 26th September Card and Promo thread

+9
Fernando
Steel
BlueDragon1205
President Trump
Mr Tom
Electric Demon
Preacher
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
13 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 26th September Card and Promo thread Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 26th September Card and Promo thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 13 Sep 2016, 8:03 pm

6CW Anarchy 26th September

Match 1
Victor Smith vs ???

Match 2
#1 Contenders Match
Parasite Killers vs Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade

Match 3
Lex Hart vs Cerberus

Match 4
Law & Order vs Jack Hurst & Brandon Perez 

Match 5
Wood and Costello vs Heath and O’Callaghan

Match 6
Robin Reborn vs Mike Masters

Match 7
Thunder vs Perfect Jack

Main Event
Lumberjack Match
Cassius Zhi vs Dicey Reilly
Lumberjacks: Geoff Steel, Max Adamson, GazzyD, Mike Hill, Cameron Faith, Crime Lord, Marshall Murdoch

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 26th September Card and Promo thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 26th September Card and Promo thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 13 Sep 2016, 8:06 pm

6CW Anarchy - Monday 26th September Card and Promo thread Beachf11

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 26th September Card and Promo thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 26th September Card and Promo thread

Post by x12x Tue 13 Sep 2016, 8:08 pm

(This promo takes place the moment the show goes off the air)

As Wood lowers the title belts and the cameras stop rolling he places both belts over his shoulders and begins to address the crowd in the First Direct Arena who boo him before he even speaks.

“This is how it should be, this is how shows should ALWAYS end...”

Wood looks at the EWF and 6CW World Titles over his shoulders and smiles before looking back at the booing crowd, he pauses, taking a deep breath almost soaking in the hate from the crowd

“Look, you might hate this image of me with not only MY EWF World Title but also the 6CW World Title but deep down, you know that this feels right...you know that deep down this is the way it should be and that deep down...at Beachfront Brawl this is what you WANT to happen...how you WANT it to end and I am what you WANT your champion to look like...”

Wood looks down as Thunder and Reborn are attended to by the EMT's and smiles

“...these pretenders just don't cut it compared to a true champion like me and deep down you all damn well know it!”

Wood begins to pace, the titles still resting on his shouler as he continues to talk to the crowd

“So when you go home tonight to your pigsty of a house that your minimum wage job scrapes to pay for I want you to drop down on to your knees and put those filthy grubby hands together because you are going to pray to whatever fake God you believe in for a better future...THIS future!”

Wood strokes both belts and smiles again, feeling at home with both title belts

“You are going to pray that at Beachfront Brawl I win that first fall and I become the first an only three time EWF World Heavyweight Champion...you are going to pray that I also win the second fall and become for the first time the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion and the first ever man to hold both belts...you are going to pray that Beach Front Brawl ends just like this and I skip being a three time World Champion and join the ranks of men that I already know I am better than and become a four time World Heavyweight Champion.”

Wood pauses allowing the crowd to boo and waiting for them to settle as he continues to speak

“Stay on your knees though because once I do the impossible and hold two world titles I want you to beg for my forgiveness, I want you to beg for me to be the champion that I deserve to be instead of the one that pandered to you the first time I held that belt and I want you to beridding this company of fake champions and fake challengers because that is what the three other men are...”

Wood turns to Thunder

“Michael...you should have stayed in my shadow where you were comfortable...you should have stayed in the background where nobody could focus on just have pathetic you really are and you should have stayed away from MY title because it just doesn't suit you...”

Wood then turns to Reborn

“Robin...you should have stayed with Jack Hurst and carried on ruling a dead division...you should have stayed where you were the big fishes and you should have stayed the hell away from a title that feels at home over my shoulder...”

Wood then turns to the stage

“...and Vincent Costello...you should have just stayed away because nothing in you has changed but sadly for you...your prey is now the predator and your mind games just don't work...so you should have stayed away from The World Eater...you should have stayed away from The Kingslayer and You should have stayed away and dreamt of the days where you could push the Viper around because that snake is dead and only the venom remains.”

Wood lowers the microphone for a second as the boos start up again with the fans chanting for Thunder and Reborn, Wood finally removes the titles and places them carefully on the ground in front of him before talking to the crowd one last time

“At Beach Front Brawl, I show the world what I have know all along...I show the world that my average is excellence...I show the world why I have ruled this world once before and I show the world that I am the miracle maker as I rule the world again.”

Wood pauses one last time

“Unlike these losers here though...ruling one world is just not enough for me...I am going to put it all on the line and come the end of that night, come the end of Beach Front Brawl...I am going to rule two worlds as I once again raise the EWF and 6CW Titles high above the ring...high above the rest of the roster and high above you as you bow before me and pray to your new God.”

Wood drops the mic before raising his hand up in to the air, he pauses for a second before shouting “bow down”. He then exits the ring to the deafening sound of boos from the entire crowd.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Wed 14 Sep 2016, 3:45 pm

Welcome back to the E! True Hollywood story of Order & Law.

Tonight’s show will be focusing upon Godwin Law as we’re granted exclusive rights to follow him in his pursuit of becoming a 6CW superstar with his long-time friend Tom Order. We catch up with Godwin as he’s having a creative brainstorming session with Tom to introduce a catchphrase for his character.

Godwin:  Ich bin das Law! Ich bin das Law!

Tom: I think that one may struggle to get past certain copyright laws despite the translation into German.

Godwin: Well how about ‘Wenn Sie riechen, was das Law kocht‘

Tom: Does that translate as If you smell what the Law is cooking?

Godwin: Ja

Tom: And what are you cooking?

Godwin: Bratwurst

Tom: Of course you are.

Godwin: Next one... Law drei sechzehn sagen, ich trat nur deinen Arsch

Tom: Something about Law and kicking ass? Stone Cold?

Godwin: Erm ja.

Tom: So basically you’re just getting tried and tested catchphrases from WWE superstars and translating them into German for cheap pops?

Tom: What else do you have then, reel them off…

Godwin: Was? Was? Was?

Tom: What?

Tom: No, what?

Tom: We’re going in circles here. It’s what.

Tom: Just move on, we’re a tag team, what catchphrases of them do you have?

Godwin: Mein Name ist Godwin Law und ich bin ein zertifizierter G und ein bonafide verbrecher, und man kann das lehren...

Tom: Well that rolls off the tongue (interrupted)

Godwin: Und das ist Big Tom und er ist sieben Fuß groß und man das nicht beibringen kann .

Tom: Technically incorrect, I’m 6ft 4. (interrupted again)

Godwin: Bada Boom, realist Jungs in den Raum, wie geht es dir?

Tom: Yeah that’s not going to catch on, sounds more like some far right rally, is that it?

Tom: Really?

Tom: Actually repeat that!

Godwin: Ja?

Tom: Ja!

Godwin: Ja! Ja! Ja!

Tom: JA! JA! JA!

(Both guys begin to raise their hands in unison as they continue to chant Ja and it goes to a commercial break)

Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed 14 Sep 2016, 10:50 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and the atmosphere turns toxic as the fans in attendance greet Cassius Zhi with the worst reception he has received since joining 6CW.

Harold Lloyd : I think Cassius Zhi has lost just about everyone now. Even the fans who think its cool to be a bad guy are jeering Zhi here tonight. Because make no mistake, what he did to poor Charlotte Gray at Anarchy was in no way cool. No way whatsoever.

Zhi steps out onto the crimson bathed stage with a malicious sneer etched on his face and a bottle of whiskey in hand, prompting even more disdain.

Harold Lloyd : It was god damn sick! We are looking at a heinous, insidious being here folks – and who knows what the hell he is coming out here to say next! I for one don’t even want to hear it!

Cassius slowly makes his way towards the ring, ignoring the lines of baying fans leaning over the barriers to yell their abuse, instead his eyes set dead ahead on the 6CW ring before him. He makes his way around the ring, running his hand along the apron, until he reaches the commentary desk. Zhi grins malevolently at the Lloyd brothers then pretends to offer them a drink, much to his own amusement. Then he grabs a mic from the desk and rolls into the ring.

He walks towards the ropes and stares into the crowd with a confident sneer, then places the bottle of whiskey down near the turnbuckle before motioning for his music to cut. Once it does, the ill reception is deafening.

Cassius : So 6CW…. Am I to take from this that you were not receptive to my actions this past week on Anarchy?

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius laughs off their jeering

Cassius : That’s too bad. Because just like the child who doesn’t like going to school – I am teaching you life lessons that you really need to learn, that are for your own good, whether you like it or not… and unfortunately for you, for Dicey Reilly, for Charlotte Gray and for 6CW… TERM HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN SO SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : Last week, Charlotte Gray….

Fans : LET’S GO CHARLOTTE! LET’S GO CHARLOTTE!

Cassius scowls impatiently, turning on his heels and facing a different section of the crowd

Cassius : LAST WEEK… Charlotte Gray learned what happens when you put a flawed being upon a pedestal. When you make a hero out of a heretic! Charlotte Gray learned that when society accepts a delinquent as it deity, you really shouldn’t be surprised when society crumbles beneath the weight of his sins and terrible things happen!

And next week, 6CW… you will all learn just how derelict your deities have become.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 6C-DUB! 6C-DUB! 6C-DUB!

Cassius : In fact, 6CW, I think I might just bring the lesson forward and let you in on a few home truths right now. After all they say that alcohol is the greatest truth serum known to man, and god knows I inhaled enough of the stuff last week for it to take its effect. So here… 6CW… is the truth.

Zhi walks up to the camera and stares vehemently into it with dead eyes, as if looking into the viewers souls.

Cassius : There is no chance in hell of those 6CW lumberjacks from stopping me from doing whatever the hell I want to Dicey Reilly next Monday night. They can’t stop those 6WF guys from doing what they want either. And I know, sure as hell, that they can’t stop me from leaving that ring once I’ve decided I’m done with Dicey Reilly. I know they can’t stop me walking out… I know they can’t stop US from walking out…

Cassius grins

Cassius : … and I know this because they were so powerless to stop us from walking IN!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Zhi turns his back on the camera and starts confidently shouting into the crowd again

Cassius : And you want to know why they were so powerless to us walking in, 6CW?

It’s because we WANT to be here! We want to be here more than your 6CW idols do… and you idiots are too ignorant or too gormless or too brainwashed to even realise it!

Cassius lowers the mic and stares around the middle tier of the crowd, nodding and saying “it’s the truth”.

Cassius : Just last week Geoff Steel was stood in this ring saying why me… why me…. why me?. Geoff Steel didn’t WANT this battle… this battle CHOSE Geoff Steel. Geoff Steel was happy to take your money and ride piggyback off into the sunset of the Hall of Fame on the back of a real talent, with real desire like Mike Hill! He doesn’t want to fight for you…. he as much as admitted it here last week!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL! STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

Cassius : Max Adamson hasn’t been out here to entertain you for weeks, he’s probably more concerned with seeing his ticket to becoming a Hollywood MEGA STAR disappear out of the exit door, who was just another guy who wasn’t up to the fight… and as for Dicey Reilly….

Fans : YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Di-CEY REILLY! DI-CEY REILLY!

Cassius : … well just like all addicts, Dicey Reilly is simply caught in a downward spiral he doesn’t want to be on, constantly chasing the grass that’s greener, secretly looking up at the rafters, on his back, show after show wishing he could turn it all back and had never drunkenly spewed those words he so regretted the morning after… “F*** JONES”.

Fans : F*** JONES!

Cassius snarls dismissively

Cassius : Face it 6CW… Geoff Steel doesn’t want to be here…. Max Adamson doesn’t want to be here… Dicey Reilly doesn’t want to be here… and if you really think Gazzy D wants to be here, just ask yourself where the hell has he been for the past few years? What the hell did Cameron Faith and Crime Lord do to Gazzy D to suddenly re-set his body back into shape for action again? Just ask yourself 6CW… is Gazzy D really here for YOU? Or is he here… because he wants to rub shoulders with US?

Cassius skulks up to the camera once more, glowering into the lens

Cassius : You can’t even get a 5th person to fight for you!

Cassius starts to laugh maniacally, almost uncontrollably, and shakes his head in mock disbelief.

Cassius : You know it’s ironic that you will all come to learn just how fake and phoney and false your idols really are, when we travel to the most artificial city in the world… Dubai!

DUBAI!?!

Seriously…. DUBAI?

Cassius holds his arms out wide as if addressing the whole arena

Cassius : OPEN YOUR EYES 6CW FANS! WOULD WE REALLY BE FLYING TO DUBAI FOR A SHOW IF YOUR IDOLS CARED ABOUT YOU?

But hey, there’s a lot of money there for merchandise right? And that’s all these guys care about… money for nothing, money for an easy life, money for alcohol…

And that’s why they can’t possibly stop 6WF walking in. Why they won’t be able to stop 6WF walking out with exactly what we want. Why they won’t be able to do a damn thing because we’ve got desire. We actually WANT to be here!

Just like I told Charlotte Gray… you should be putting US upon your pedestal. We are you company’s god damn saviours… not it’s destroyers!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Tom Thu 15 Sep 2016, 9:21 am

Welcome back to the E! True Hollywood story of Order & Law.

The ballad of Tom and Godwin did not end when their show, "Tom and Godwins Private Dicks for hire" was cancelled. 

If anything, their notoriety grew, as they became a national running joke. They were offered shows like I'm a Celebrity but both agreed to rebuild their image.

They formed a real detective agency, once again called Law and Order. Unfortunately, die to their public image, lawsuits over the name were once again threatened, leading them to rebrand as "Order and Law". 

They were a laughing stock once again. 

At first, the agency did well due to their celebrity status but due to their lack of any investigative skills and that they were very recognisable, their success rate was very low. 

They struggled on for several years but disappeared from the public eye in 2012, although no one really noticed. 

For four years, the pair remained underground, avoiding any limelight. Then in late 2015, their agent issued a press release to the trade presses, announcing that Order and Law were to return in a guise that no one had seen them in before. 

The celebrity press ran with the story but ultimately returned to reality Celebrity coverage. 

More press releases followed into early 2016 until the final reveal came in August 2016. Order and Law had disappeared, only to reEmerge as wrestlers. 

The whole world gasped but then they laughed. No one cared about Tom and Godwin. no one cared about Wrestling. But one company did. 6cw. 

No one knows what the future holds for Order and Law. Most expect failure, again. But for Tom and Godwin, this is their last chance at stardom. 

Mr Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 15 Sep 2016, 9:45 am

Dicey is walking down the corridor when Charlotte Gray calls out to him

CG: DICEY........

Dicey turns and smiles at the still visible shaken woman

Dicey: Shouldn’t you be at home on leave after last week

CG: This is my job, I take the rough with the smooth, I won’t let anyone run me out of here

Dicey pulls Charlotte in and hugs her

Dicey: You are 6CW through and through, don’t let anyone take that away from you, I am sorry my actions have brought this onto you and if you ever need anything just tell me

Charlotte looks Dicey in the eyes

CG: There is one thing

Dicey: Name it

CG: Kick his a**

Dicey grins and walks towards the entrance to ringside

Dicey: My pleasure
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Born to Fight” hits as Dicey walks out on stage as the crowd raise the roof off the arena, Dicey stands on the stage as stares down at a calm Cassius Zhi, Dicey raises his arms as the crowd chant his name and he starts to walk purposely down to the ring

HA: This is gonna get nasty real fast brother

Dicey rolls into the ring and walks straight past Zhi and grabs the bottle of whiskey from the turnbuckle, opens it and shoves it into the chest of Zhi

Dicey: DRINK IT

Zhi looks at Dicey with amusement as the crowd chant for Zhi to Drink

Crowd: DRINK!!

Dicey: I SAID DRINK IT

Zhi lifts the bottle up and then pours the liquid all over the ring and drops the bottle at Diceys feet
Dicey: Just as I thought, just like having a fair fight with me you haven’t got the stomach for it

Crowd: ZHI’S A PU**Y

Dicey: All you are is a bully Zhi, a bully of women and just like any bully when they get it put up against them they look for the help of their friends to help out, just like you are with your little posse of cowards......I’m here Zhi, you don’t have to wait until Anarchy to...what did you say...oh yeah, do what the hell you wanted to me, well come on then big man

Dicey drops the mic and beckons Zhi to hit him

Dicey: Wait I forgot thats not how you roll so let me help you out

Dicey rolls out of the ring and pulls a chair out from under the ring and brings it in and drops it at Zhi’s feet and turns around

Dicey: Come on then big balls......DO IT!!!

Zhi lifts up the chair and raises it up over his head and then drops it with a huge grin on his face to a chorus of boooo’s from the crowd, Dicey turns and looks at Zhi in disgust and picks up the chair and smashes it over his own head over and over again

HA: Dicey has snapped

HE: Dicey is an idiot

Dicey drops the chair and clears the blood from his eyes

Dicey: You can do nothing to me that already hasn’t been done, you can put me down and I will continue to come back over and over again, I would come back from the dead like that plastic Paddy, Chris Patricks if it meant getting rid of you and the rest of the 6WF reta*ds, I don’t care who is in my team at Beachfront all I care about is putting you down like the dog you are Zhi, you are here in 6CW, I can’t help that but I can make your life a living HELL

Dicey throws the bloodied chair at Zhi’s feet and smiles at the unmoved Chinaman

Crowd: DI-CEY

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu 15 Sep 2016, 1:31 pm

A sly grin slowly forms on Cassius’ face

Cassius : Just like your adoring public, Dicey Reilly… you really don’t get it do you?

I’ll decide when and where I fight you. Not you.

Not that I have to beat you, Dicey. Just like time and time before, all I need to do is light that self-destructive fuse of yours and watch you do it to yourself!

Zhi looks down at the bloodied chair lying in the pool of alcohol on the mat, rolls his neck pensively then looks back up into the eyes of the Irishman.

Cassius : Look at the mess you’ve caused, Dicey. Not just in this ring… but all around you. You are out of control in every conceivable way. You, Dicey Reilly, 6CW Hero, did more than anyone to open up this power vacuum in 6CW, and now… there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.

It’s too late, Dicey Reilly. You can’t get rid of us!

Cassius searches around Dicey’s eyes antagonistically    

Cassius : You and your allies can try and pretend that this is just another battle for control of 6CW… that you’ve seen countless others off before so you’ll see this one off just the same. But it is not, Dicey.

You, Gazzy D, Geoff Steel and Max Adamson… you aren’t some band of soldiers of fortune, brought together by a common goal, destined to forge a collective legend of heroism. Because not one of you chose to take up this fight… WE CHOSE YOU!

Cassius steps away from Dicey and begins to slowly pace the ring, looking into the crowd

Cassius : Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon CHOSE Max Adamson…. Mike Hill CHOSE Geoff Steel…. Cameron Faith and Crime Lord CHOSE Gazzy D….

Cassius turns his attention back to Dicey with a cold stare

Cassius : … And I chose you, Dicey Reilly.

Zhi takes two slow steps towards Dicey, so he is up in his face once more

Cassius : Don't you see? The battle is already lost… we ARE in control!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 15 Sep 2016, 2:31 pm

Dicey wipes his face

Dicey: Either kiss me or get the f**k out of my face

Zhi snarls through his teeth and stays where he is

Dicey: You didn’t choose anyone or neither did the rest of your Taylor Swift squad of giggling girls, you cost me the match against Woods because you wanted to be noticed, you wanted me because you want what I have and that’s all of this

Dicey stretches out his arms and the crowd goes nuts

Dicey: Just like a candle in a storm your career was getting blown out by your mediocrity and that of the cronies you have surrounded yourself with, just look at yourself Zhi, you have turned into your brother, a useless sack of sh*t that no one really cares about, oh you will kick and scream until someone notices you but look where thats gotten Engel, LOOK AT ME MR JONES....I LOVE YOU MR JONES.....IM BETTER THAN THE XTREME LABEL.....and what did he announce last week, our match will be Xtreme....he is a clown really and that’s what you and your band of brothers have to look forward to Zhi, you have nothing here, no history, no glory, no JJ Johnson to spar with...NOTHING......only ME

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey: Oh I want you Zhi, I want you more than Tibet want China to f**k off out of their country, I will play this game of war with you Zhi but at the end you will NEVER want to f**k with me again

Dicey kisses the nose of Zhi much to his disgust

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu 15 Sep 2016, 8:11 pm

Cassius’ nostrils flare, clearly aggravated by Dicey. He leans down and grabs the chair from beside his feet. Dicey nods with a crazed smile, imploring Zhi to strike him but Cassius holds the chair at his side hesitantly. He momentarily looks behind him to the stage, and seeing no-one there he delicately drops the chair again and looks back at Dicey.

Cassius : All I need is you, Dicey Reilly.

You are sufficiently amusing to keep me coming back for more.

But like a cat, playing with its latest catch… sometimes I can get just that little bit too excited… the claws come out just that little bit too far, the teeth sunk a little too deep… and the game becomes just that little bit too rough. And when it becomes War Games that we come to play…

Zhi gently grabs Dicey by the cheeks with one hand with a sly smile, prompting Dicey to bat his hand away

Cassius : … maybe it’s for the best that you save those kisses for your career… for your company… and for Sally Hendrix.

Cassius playfully pats Dicey’s cheek then looks out into the crowd

Cassius : Being cared about is over-rated anyway, Dicey. It just multiplies the hurt when the inevitable occurs. Look at your adoring public, Dicey. Look how many will suffer for your sins, just as Charlotte Gray did – making you the exact opposite of the messiah they hold you up as.

Look at them Dicey…

There’s not enough lumberjacks in the world that could build a dam big enough to stem the flood of tears once I’m done with you. Let alone the pathetic resistance you have assembled around this ring to prevent OUR flood at Anarchy.

Cassius looks down at the canvas

Cassius : Alcohol… blood… tears… it’s going to get biblical, Dicey Reilly.

Zhi looks back up at Dicey

Cassius : There’s a hell of a lot of cr@p that needs flushing out of here!

Zhi turns his back on Dicey and looks up at the stage once more

Cassius : Speaking of which… where are the other chosen ones?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 15 Sep 2016, 11:42 pm

???: Power... it's a funny thing... like money... it can be given and it can be earned... but it's most satisfying and most influential when it's taken.. unwillingly ripped from someone.. taken from one weaker and one less able...... less, capable than yourself.

The camera flickers and the image of Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade is shown they are sitting in a bar. The other customers beaten to a pulp in the background as Dragon swigs a beer, Logan sits drinking from a can of Pepsi as Dragon continues to speak. The camera obviously sat on the bar

BD: The power balance. This Power.... Vacuum, in 6CW the shifting of the goalposts the rules seemingly changing all the time. This so called invasion by 6WF.. its not an invasion it's not a war at all. Its purely and simply.... evolution....

Dragon Takes a swift of beer as Logan sits forward in his seat..

LK: Do you really think we care about 6WF? Do you think we care about 6CW? We are about nothing and no one and that is the truth. I've been getting asked what people should read into what Cassius Zhi had to say to us a few weeks ago. If this means some sort of alliance?

Kincade finishes his drink and throws the can over his shoulder grabbing the camera and moving it closer to him

LK: An alliance is a strong term. I mean, when, in pro wrestling, has an 'alliance' ever been kept?. Every time you see anybody in this business ally themselves it's always to ensure their own survival and to get what they want. Cassius Zhi he has a history of using people. He is the second craziest person in 6CW and he is also the second smartest person in 6CW. If history is anything to go by, when a person offers an alliance It's always to further their own cause at the expense on those left behind, those that have sacrificed to further the plans of the alliance... in this example it would be Cassius 'team 6WF' that gain the reward and me and my Brother Blue here that pays the price.. well would I be innocent enough to still be here. If all of this was the truth...

Logan Turns his hands over to show grazed and bloody knuckles

LK: Do you really think I'm innocent?

Dragon laughs and punches Logan in the arm playfully..

BD: Oh Logan you big tease.. I think we have different view of this. you see my big brother here likes to see things poetically. he sees the world very differently to how we see it. You see... there are people within 6CW. People who aren't happy. People who are waiting for a chance to rise up and to take this place for themselves. Those who are sick and tired of the wrong people getting the chances around here. The same names over and over on the belts and the same groups of faces coming out of the managements office with the bosses s*it still hanging off the end of their nose. There's people you don't even realise are so angry and so bitter at these absolute facts.
And yes I'm talking about Crime Lord, about Mike Hill, Cameron Faith and Marshall Murdoch. Obviously this includes Cassius Zhi in includes Me and Logan we are all bitter. twisted and peed off. But it involves far more than that there are people in 6CW who hate this place just as much as we do. People seem to think that being bitter is something to be ashamed of and that it's weak but not us. Bitterness is a disgust and it's a hatred and that is what drives us right now. So these walls. These walls of corruption, of favoritism, of old guard vs invaders, they will be broken down and the will be burned. You, the people who live your lives seeking the approval of these fans of the management, who clammer for their attention like a lovesick puppy you will be thrown into them fires and you will burn alive. You want to make this 'them vs us' well. Well so be it, we have more fight and more drive than anyone you have ever known. We didn't come here to take over. We came here to kick your a*ses and to take your titles but now.... now we will take the whole place and we will burn it all.. just to watch you all lose everything you think is... so.... f*cking... precious....

Blue Dragon stands. Taking the camera in his hand and looking into it as Logan begins to laugh manically in the background

BD: All of you people... you make me sick... you think we are invaders.. well... your wrong... we have not invaded 6CW.. we are here to SAVE IT!!!

The scene fades with Blue Dragon smiling into the camera. All the while Kincade in laughing sickly in the background...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2016, 3:29 pm

The crowd in the arena are buzzing with anticipation as they await something to happen, and the lights then proceed to go down and the arena falls silent. The titan tron then comes alive with images of an unknown man training in a variety of mixed martial arts and amateur wrestling styles. The video has the fans confused as they have no idea who this man is, but suddenly the screen cuts to black and the words “The Count” appear on the screens in a silver font. “Saviour” then plays out and as the guitar section hits, the lights come up, and a man walks out onto the stage, clad in a mid-length trench coat, smart trousers and wrestling boots. He looks around at the crowd, some of whom cheer, whilst the rest still look confused. The man then walks to the ring, tagging the hands of fans who reach out, before he then jumps up to the ring apron, and then hangs off the top rope, staring out at the fans. After this, he enters the ring and circles it a couple of times, before calling for a microphone and beginning to speak.

???: You know, people warned me this could become addictive, and I didn’t believe them. I thought it was only gold and accolades that drove guys in this sport, but I was wrong, this rush is incredible.

The man smiles as some more fans cheer, but still a large portion of the audience await an explanation of exactly who this man is.

???: Apologies, I’ve just realised my rudeness. As most of you will have gathered, I am not a man who has been around these parts before, I’m the newest face in 6CW. My name is Victor Smith, and I have come here with one purpose, to prove a point and prove a lot of people wrong.

As I am sure you can make out from my accent and the way I have dressed to come down to a wrestling ring, I have been born into a particular lifestyle. I have never really had a problem getting the things I’ve wanted in life, and I have been sheltered from certain things growing up. It’s for that reason I have always been seen as someone who has had it “easy” and never has, nor will, ever work for anything in my life, and quite frankly that cuts me to my very core.

Some fans cheer as they see that these words are seemingly coming straight from the heart of Smith, whilst other fans begin to boo as they learn more about his character.

Smith: I knew that some of you wouldn’t like me once you got to know me, and that’s why I’ve often tried to hide who I am from people, so they could get to know me, rather than just my lifestyle. But I’ve been taught that only a coward would hide parts of himself from people, and only the brave show people their true colours, no matter how unflattering they may be. But coming out and announcing to the world who I am isn’t good enough, this is a wrestling company, and a damn fine one at that. I am here to make a name for myself, and show that my mixture of determination and love for this sport can get me so much further than my money and family name ever could. Yes, I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but it doesn’t make my bones any stronger, it doesn’t make my body any tougher, and it definitely doesn’t give me any more natural talent than anyone else. No, what’s going to make me top dog in this company is hours of training and shedding blood, sweat and tears for this moment in the spotlight. You can all boo me now, and quite frankly I don’t blame you, as I am just an unproven upstart with a big mouth and a chip on his shoulder. But once you have seen me in the ring, and what I am willing to give to make a name for myself, like me or not, you will be forced to respect me.

My name is Victor Smith, I am the Count, and as of this moment the 6CW locker room is on notice. Throw everything you have got at me, because I am only going to keep on coming back for more until I am at the top of the 6CW food chain.

Victor Smith drops the mic as “Saviour” hits once again and some more fans seem to be cheering him now. There is a more partisan crowd though, as those who originally stayed silent boo Smith, and this definitely registers to Smith, as his expression shows some confliction. Smith though raises one arm in the centre of the ring, before then stepping through the ropes and exiting the arena up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Fri 16 Sep 2016, 4:39 pm

Welcome back to our E! Law & Order Special where once again Tom Order and Godwin Law are deep in discussion regarding creative aspects of their forthcoming tag team.

Tom: Right so next on the agenda and possibly the most important, our tag team name, now obviously Law & Order is a no no, might as well write off our pay checks in legal fees if we go down that avenue so what’ve you been thinking of?

Godwin: The National Socialists?

Tom spits his drink across the room at Godwin’s suggestion.

Tom: WTF? Where did that come from?

Godwin: Think about it, striking uniforms, cool skulls and eagles, everyone knows the salute (Godwin mimics the salute to demonstrate) what’s not to like?

Tom: Erm where do we begin and put that arm down! The attempted takeover of Western culture? The persecution of anyone not considered a true German, the Holocaust?

Godwin: Holocaust was another one on my list actually, should I scrub that one off too?

Tom: Don’t think that’d sit too well with our manager Mr Goldstein. Anything a little less ‘nazi’?

Godwin: The Superstar Squad?

Tom: Quite like that, it says a tag team, it makes us out to be stars, let’s look at the t-shirts to go with it.

Godwin pulls out a t-shirt from a box and puts it on before turning to show Tom.

Godwin: What do you think?

Tom: It says ‘The SS’ on it doesn’t it?

Godwin: Ja, thought it looked better to abbreviate it, think those jagged Ss look really cool too don’t you think?

Tom: You do realise the SS were the military wing of Hitler’s party don’t you? There may be connotations towards that group by using those initials.

Godwin: Nein, only if I do them in the brown perhaps.

Tom: What’s the other T-shirt you’ve got in there?

Godwin changes into and models it for Tom.

Tom: Die Jews Die????

Godwin: No it means The Jews The!

Tom: You nicked that off Sideshow Bob on the Simpsons didn’t you.

Godwin: Don’t know what you mean cough.

Tom: Well to get us slightly away from the evil movement and perhaps something a little more on track with our gimmick how about ‘The Agency’, you know since we’re detectives? Detective agency etc?

Godwin: Can we keep the salute?

The show goes to another commercial break…

Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 19 Sep 2016, 3:44 pm

Dicey walks around Zhi until they are face to face again, clearly annoyed that Zhi turned his back on him

Dicey: Call all you want but they won’t come, they don’t care about this place, I didn’t chose this group of men but I will make do with what I have, hell I would prefer not to have them at all, I don’t need them I just need you and your friends to line up for a kicking

Crowd: DICEY GONNA KILL YOU

Dicey: This place is not what it used to be, the Golden age is gone and all we have left is mercenaries and the likes of you, Champions with the personalities of Bettsie and the management with all their buzz words and brodude attitude, hell give me a Keane or a Walker any day, at lease you knew was screwing you this week, none of you care..........but I DO.....I care what happens to this place, I care if it is getting over run but fame hungry kn*bends that are only here because the likes of Crime Lord and Mike Hill let your home go to sh*t, boo fu*king hoo, good riddance but I will NOT let you all do this to 6CW......my 6CW.....my house....so either get your yellow a** off my porch or I will put you down like the animal you are

Dicey spits on the ground beside Cassius

Crowd: 6-C-DUB

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 19 Sep 2016, 10:57 pm

Cassius looks down at the spit with disgust and looks back up at Dicey Reilly

Cassius : You’ll put me down? Are you a veterinary surgeon now too, Dicey? I guess that will come in handy for whichever poor soul is unfortunate enough to roll in that (pointing at the spit) at Anarchy and require a rabies shot.

Cassius looks back up the ramp, a tinge of disappointment evident on his face.

Cassius : I guess you are right though… your guys really don’t care.

But like I said before, being cared about is over-rated.

Do you even think 6CW will be thankful for your heroic stance here, Dicey Reilly? Do you really believe that they will hang posters of you on the walls of the Hall of Fame in years to come? Tell tales of how you single-handedly held the castle walls up in defiance of the oncoming hordes?

Cassius shakes his head dismissively, almost pouting with insincere regret

Cassius : No Dicey Reilly. You see the walls need to be pulled down. Some redecoration of your humble little home is long overdue. And I think we should start with that Hall of Fame.

By the time we are done, 6CW will not look kindly upon your resistance Dicey Reilly. 6CW will look upon you as the one who prolonged its suffering. The one with his finger on the life support, too proud… too romantic… too selfish to see what really needs to be put down around here.

Because in another 10 years time, when it is my face in that Hall of Fame… when it is Crime Lord’s face in that Hall of Fame… when it is Cameron Faith, Marshall Murdoch and Mike Hill’s face in that 6CW Hall of Fame… this pathetic show of defiance will be seen as nothing but a time-wasting delay to this company’s REINCARNATION! An impediment to its much needed improvement.

These people don’t know it yet, but they will come to appreciate it!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB!

Zhi takes another step up into Dicey Reilly’s personal space with a sinister scowl

Cassius : Face it, Dicey. There is nothing here to save.

It is soulless!

You don’t know who you’re fighting with…
You don’t even know who you’re fighting FOR… You just admitted it yourself.

So why don’t you just lie down… flick that switch… and I promise you won’t feel a thing.

And this will all be better when you wake up!

Zhi holds his arms outstretched, looking around at the arena.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 20 Sep 2016, 3:05 pm

The sheep have started their bleating...

Plague looks up in to the camera, a smile on his face

...they have asked why the wolf has returned to their doors, they have asked why the plague has infected 6CW once more...and they have asked by the shadow has returned to the monsters ball...

Plague's smile turns to a laugh, his gritted teeth clear to see behind the joy

...it is not because the music has been calling since the day that he left, it is not because the poison is needed once again and it is not because the wolf can sense the blood that is ready to rain down from the sky...no...no...no...

the laughter stops

...it is because a debt is owed to the puppet master...the man who I tried to set free but was able to in turn, show me the light...a light I never knew existed...the return of Plague is marked with forgiveness, it is marked with thanks...it is marked with assistance for a man who will forever be my brother...Joshua.

Plague bows his head, twitching when saying the name of Joshua

On our final encounter Joshua gave me what I needed, he allowed me to feel more pain than I had ever felt before...in his hands I was able to finally feel alive after a lifetime of feeling dead within my shell. Within the hands of one monster I was able to feel human as I was humbled and my delusions were washed away and they ran like blood through the streets...a river of blood that lead me home to a true family.

Joshua...your pride does not allow you to accept the help of others but I am here to fight, bleed and die by your side for every lesson I have taught, I learned one when we steppe between the flames...I was taught the value of life as I felt it slip away...and I realised that until you see your own mortality you were never really born...within you I was reborn, I was reincarnated...the Plague was allowed to rise once more.

The footage begins to flicker to static before showing quick clips of Edward Plague v Joshua in the inferno match that saw Plague set on fire by being put through a flaming table, the last time Plague was seen in a 6CW ring until last week. Footage of Plague laughing and peeling off charred clothes and burnt skin is cut in between the footage before going back to Plague once again in the dark room

As I was engulfed in the white hot flames my body was embraced by the heat, the ash and broken wood forming a casket fit to order...for mere seconds I felt the flames burn in to the skin I thought was my armour but for life times I will remember as that armour peeled away, I will remember as that amour failed me and left me raw to the world...every nerve screaming out in pain...forever I will know what true pain is like and know I can survive...

...know I can rebuild...

...and know I can return.

Plague bows his head, twitching again and speaking with hushed tonnes to his voice

Joshua...you have not asked for my assistance...but brother...I am here.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Tom Tue 20 Sep 2016, 3:10 pm

Tom Order enters the locker room area where a few local wrestlers are getting changed. He asks them where his changing room is, to which they just laugh. He quickly realises that he is in the communal changing room. 

He goes to a corner bench and starts to unload his gear. 

He takes out a box set of "Tom and Godwins Detective agency" and places it on the bench. Next out is a large pile of T-Shirts with the words "Made to Order" on the front and "Your next 6cw Champ"

He then takes out his signature pork pie hat and Mac, folded neatly. He places them next to the box sets and T- shirts. The final thing out of his bag are a large stack of publicity photos of both Tom and Godwin. He takes out a large sharpie and asks the local talent where the merchandise booth is. 

They both laugh at him to which he responds by asking if they know who he is?

They laugh again. 

Tom Order: I am a household name, don't mock me! Godwin and I are not a laughing stock. We are here, not as equals but as the real deal. We will never be cancelled again. No reruns for us. We are going to be champs in 6cw. 

Now I will ask you again, where is the merchandise table? Because, once we steamroll through Jack Hurst and Perez, these Tshirts will be selling out.

Tom walks back to his pile of photos and signs two, before strolling over to the two local wrestlers. He hands them the pictures and smiles, his Hollywood smile. 

Tom: Order and Law are back. And we are going to become mainstream again, baby.

Mr Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 21 Sep 2016, 7:29 pm

The cameras are in the backstage area, Tim Allen can be seen in an area with 6CW posters advertising Beachfront Brawl and a large poster from 6CW sponsors Monster Energy. Tim already has a microphone in hand and is staring directly into the camera, he begins his address of the 6CW universe.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen this past week on Anarchy saw the battle lines firmly set between rival sides, with the conclusion that at Beachfront Brawl it will be team 6CW vs team 6WF in a Wargames match. My guest at this time who will be representing team 6CW in the match, please welcome Geoff Steel.

Steel walks into shot wearing his red wrestling shorts and a black t-shirt with the company logo on the front, Steel shakes the hand of Tim Allen before facing the camera himself.

GS: Thanks for the warm welcome Tim, it’s always a pleasure to be here representing the company I’ve put so much blood, sweat and tears into helping become what it is today.

TA: The pleasure is mine Geoff, so let me start by asking you what I’m sure most people in attendance would like to know and that is who will be the fifth member of team 6CW at Beachfront Brawl.

Geoff smirks and shakes his head at Tim

GS: Nice try Tim but you know I can’t answer that question, we wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise for all the people paying their hard earned money for a seat in the arena at Beachfront Brawl. Know why would I want to team 6WF any time to prepare for what we have in store for them. You’ll just have to wait like everybody else Tim.

TA: Well if I must Geoff it better not disappoint

GS: I’m sure you will be satisfied Tim

Tim and Geoff share a glance at each other before Tim continues with his questioning

TA: Let’s get to a question you may actually answer then, at Anarchy Geoff you were subject to a defeat at the hands of your former tag team partner Mike Hill, does this in anyway backup what team 6WF have been saying about you holding Mike back?

Steel looks slightly perplexed by Tim’s question

GS: Where you and I experiencing the same match Tim, the way I saw it go down was Mike once again showed a lack of respect toward me and might I add illegally gained a pin fall victory to me that proved nothing more than what I already knew Mike Hill is just about the most cowardly individual I’ve had the displeasure of being in a ring with. You’d think by his short lived celebrations that he had one an epic encounter between the two of us, not a rollup victory whilst I was distracted. I sure wiped that smug look off his face though Tim when I drilled his head into the mat he wasn’t celebrating much at that point. So no Tim I wouldn’t agree that in any way is a single victory proof that Mike Hill was the dominant half of our partnership.

TA: Very well, you will serve as a lumberjack in the main event this coming week as Dicey and Cassius go head to head, who do you think will pick up a win for their team?

GS: I will be backing my team member all the way Tim, Dicey Reilly is a 6CW legend, he understands what this company means to these people, he understands what this company means to me and that’s why there’s no better man other than myself I’d rather have representing 6CW. Sure I’d like to be in that ring myself and not having pick off the scraps like everybody else when Dicey throws Cassius to the wolves but I’ll get my chance Tim, I’ll be patient there’s more than enough member of team 6WF to go around at the moment and I’ve got legitimate reasons to want to inflict some carnage on the lot of them.

TA: Finally, Geoff, any thoughts ahead of the Wargames match at Beachfront Brawl that was announced.

GS: Not much to say at the moment Tim, I don’t really have much experience in match of that type, I found myself having to google just what I was getting myself into much like most of the fans in attendance I would guess. I’ll be out though fighting for the pride of 6CW Tim that should be enough to carry me through whatever is about to come. I’d never taken part in an elimination chamber match once upon time Tim and we all know how that ended with me walking out as 6CW champion. I don’t like to lose Tim it doesn’t matter what format or rules the match is fought under I’ll be at Beachfront Brawl to do one thing and that’s to hurt some people who deserve everything that’s coming to them, it doesn’t matter what fancy name they want to give it.

TA: Thank you for your time Geoff

GS: Thanks Tim

Steel and Tim shake hands before Steel exits and the scene fades

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 21 Sep 2016, 11:53 pm

We see Cerberus walking into the interview room as Geoff Steel is walking out the other exit

Seriously guys, You are interviewing that joke before me...
How is it even a story i mean really...
Team 6CW are going to sh*t all over the rejects from that failed company...
No one cares who the 5th person is...
We all know it's Anthony Grace and he's going to f**k things up cos that's what he does...
But even so atleast 3 of the team are reasonably competent so still it's in the bag vs Ret@rd Athletic FC...

Cerberus pops himself into the armchair with his cup of tea

Get on with it Timothy i have not got all night...

Timothy flicks nervously through he's prepared questions 

TA: Last week we saw the returns of Ojore & Reverend Edward Plague to help Joshua in your 3 in 1 assault of the Former 6CW Champion thoughts?

I assume this is where you want the classic soundbite for the website right Timothy...?
Seeing as it's been a good day i will duly oblige because that's the kind of guy i am...
So here it is Timmy

JOSHUA CAN'T FIGHT ON HIS OWN 

Timothy looks at Cerberus surprised by his comment

What's with the stupid look on your face?
Yes he had a year long reign as champion...
Why..? Because he always had someone behind him holding his head through every title defense...
You just have to look at his title defense's throughout the year...
All blighted with The Forgotten's interference...
Soon as they disappeared so did his title...
You guys might like to call it dominance...
I like to call it pathetic...
So there's your soundbite Timothy...

Any more questions before i leave or is this side show done?

TA: Just one more before you go...What did you think of Enforcer's announcement of You/Engel & Masters vs Ojore/Plague & Joshua in an Xtreme Match.

An evil grin overcomes Cerberus' Face

It suits me down to the ground...
Im just surprised Enforcer had the sense to give people what they want...
A multitude of cheap Cerberus' rip offs in a ring where i can tear them apart limb from limb...
What's it been now Timothy...? 3-4 years since been beaten in an Xtreme match?
2 reigns ended by sh*tty politics...

It's going to be a fun night Timothy many combustible elements
A psychopath, An In Denial Clown, A Catholic diddler, A guy no one cares about, The guy who can't fight his own battles & me.
So i hope everyone is ready for what's about to go down...
Because now the lines have been drawn...
Their's no turning back...
It's time to
LET US FIGHT!!!

Cerberus wanders off dragging his title behind him not acknowledging Timothy Allen's thank you and goodbye.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 25 Sep 2016, 9:42 pm

the scene is set, deep within the confines of the 6CW arena, a dark, dimly lit room greets the audience as the camera reveals the full scale of the room. The dim light manages to point out to the audience, posters of 6CW heroes plastered all over the cracked and damaged white wall. In the corner is a worn out locker and a chipped wooden bench where a plain black bag is resting. The camera then captures a sheepish and unsettled Harold Lloyd sat on a plain black chair, his usual smile replaced with a solemn demeanour. Lloyd is dressed in a smart navy suit with a basic black tie to boot and a expensive looking wrist watch. Harold then attempts to speak to the audience and the 6CW fanbase across the world, his tone already sheepish and slightly concerning.*

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to this exclusive interview for 6CW.Com, my name is Harold Lloyd and tonight we have a rare and very special interview tonight... What you're about to hear and see maybe unsettling for some but this is purely unedited and raw in that form. Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time, the International champion... Aaron Heath.

*The camera swivels around, this time to behind Harold Lloyd, revealing a morose and serious looking Aaron Heath. Heath is wearing his typical Honeybadger inspired 6CW shirt, black in colour with snarling honeybadger on the front, blood dripping from it's teeth. A pair of blue jeans and a pair of casual black shoes. Heath's eye's seem bright with , his hair shaven with a neatly trimmed beard. Heath looks at Harold arrogantly before smirking evilly and nodding his head towards 6CW leading commentator, Harold clears his throat before conducting the interview.*

HA: Aaron, I haven't had the chance to interview you for quite sometime, so I thank you for this time you have granted us and the 6CW world. There are so many things I wan't to know about you and what has happened to you in the past months as I'm sure all of the 6CW world would like to know too..But let's start with The International championship if I may and your rhetoric towards Irish Superstar O'Callaghan for that matter?

*Heath chuckles sinisterly as he looks at the cold, hard flooring beneath him before learning forward towards Harold, the camera now picking up his blue, unrelenting eyes as he begins to usher out his words.*

AH: You're a highly wise and intelligent man, Harold...I can tell alot of things by just looking at someone and hearing their words come from their mouth. May I ask you a question, Harold? since your in my locker room, I see it only fair if I can ask you a question before I enlighten you with my thoughts, is that reasonable, Harold?

HA: I guess so...

AH: Tell me Harold, do I look delicate to you? Do I look vulnerable to you? do I look like the type of person who seems soft in your eyes?

*Harold looks uncomfortably around as Heath's blue eyes pierce a hole into the leading commentator of 6CW. Harold manages to stutter out a few words.*

HA: No sir...

AH: See, because that's exactly what I think of when I look at you, Harold. Delicate... vulnerable and soft. I would guess that your life story is very predictable and very peaceful, I'm guessing. You went to University... Parents and a family that loves you. Support and care for you... then you look at me. Look at my people and followers, It's a very different way of life. The world see's people like me and my followers as a piece of dirt that they clean off the bottom of their shoes. People like me are condemned in this day and age. We have no place in this society that we live in today, and that is the truth as far as people like you can see.

AH: Here's something Harold, What if I told you that everything I have said that I am and what everyone has said about me in this world is true? Okay, I was chosen to revolutionise this new era. I didn't choose to come here if I knew I couldn't do that, that decision was chosen for me by me, okay Harold. I said to myself, I can fix this world. I can fix everything that is wrong and bad about the company and begin my evolution. I can fix this business and I can fix those that have the audacity to look down on people like me. I can correct all the errors and mistakes that was ever made in the history of our very existence.

AH: And guess what? ever since I assigned this mission from myself to cleanse 6CW and begin my evolution, I have walked on water every single night. But what would the 6CW world think of that? what would the legions of people, who believe in false heroes think of me? They would see me as some kind of fluke. Some kind of chancer, fraudster you name it... because they are brainwashed by the society they live in. That comfortable, easy and twisted society that they worship because it keeps them away from the cold hard light of day. We're not talking about silly or stupid people, Harold, Not by a long way. These are educated, hard-working and intelligent people. Just like you Harold as a matter of fact.

AH: They all say and chant the same things week after week and month after month by claiming that Aaron Heath is crazy. Aaron Heath is deluded and so forth. The minute I arrived in 6CW I was labelled arrogant, evil, deluded, Twisted and crazy and that's the problem with 6CW and the 6CW world I have been assigned to. It labels individuals. It places them into some kind of sick clique which they can no longer escape. I think it's damn insulting to have a label placed on me, by a group of people who have no idea who I am or where I have come from to be here today.

AH: People like O'Callaghan, Vincent Costello, Liam Wood and Crime Lord...You put a label on each and everyone of those guys and you categorize them. And then you look at me and categorize me. It's very black and white Harold, but very degrading and insulting. You label me this and that, O'Callaghan this and that. People like O'Callaghan for instance, children and adults in this 6CW world, worship people like O'Callaghan. He is one of their shinning stars and one of those who the people believe the future well and truly is. He is everything you should want to be in this world. But unfortunately for O'Callaghan, this world and the 6CW era needs fixing imminently. I have been appointed judge, Jury and executioner.

AH: I have people across the world on social media or in the street asking me... Do I feel guilty about the things that I do and the things that I say? Do you feel the slightest bit of remorse for all these horrible things that you do? and I tell them... No, because I would never do anything that I would be guilty for. How on earth could I feel guilty about doing what is the right thing to do in the grand scheme of things? I didn't make the 6CW world the way it is currently not the world as a whole in reality. People like you Harold Lloyd did. People like O'Callaghan, Liam Wood, Vincent Costello, James McManus and even Anthony Grace...you did. Because they think they are better than everyone else.

AH: They think They are better and so much better that everyone and crave things and will never be satisfied with what they get. They just want more and more of delusional hypocrisy until it fills them all up so much it explodes from every orifices of their shameless body. Me on the other hand... I just want to fix things. If I wanted to feel guilty about something... it would be that I haven't done nearly enough to those who need fixing. I wish for a era filled with a millions of so called heroes like O'Callaghan, Liam Wood and Costello... so I could break each and every single one of them down. With one foul swoop of my boot, gone in a flash.

AH: And then... and only then, will I have felt like I have accomplished something in this new era. I would have done something substantial and left my mark on this world. I would have made first and foremost the 6CW world a better place. I believe in all the things that come from my mouth because I am the true evolution of 6CW. I'am 6CW only shining light in this era. This begins with me and it will finish with me because I'm the single biggest threat in this company today... I can fix things. And I will fix things.

*Heath lets out a sadistic and evil cackling laugh, leaning back in his chair before looking towards Harold, before leaning closer to the roving interview to speak once more.*

AH: Let me tell you something Harold...Everyone is born the same way, Harold... we didn't know how to lie. How to steal, How to speak or how to act. You learn these skills throughout your journey through life. You're taught this and you learn this. You for instance have learned your skills through a twisted and crumbling society, a backward community only interested in looking out for number one. What kind of horrible, rotten and evil society is that Harold? Me on the other hand... I firmly believe I came to begin the process of Evolution inside this company. I have to teach the world and address the wrongs in the world today. I have to damage these heroes that people like you Harold, falsely worship. I have to damage the world and the 6CW world.

AH: Your heroes have to realise that they are not stepping foot into the ring with some person...I'm a beast. Like the honeybadger, man. The most vicious, intense beast walking this planet today. I'm a beast but I understand things, I take everything in. Every detail and crumb of information I can pick up. I understand that all your heroes can be dangerous... I can understand when a man's pride is at a steak, they all will fight back. But as I said, I'm even more dangerous and a bigger beast. It's imperative that your heroes learn there place in my society and my domain. It's imperative that they co-operate with me.

AH: When O'Callaghan, Liam Wood, Vincent Costello collect their thoughts... it's imperative they hold there loved ones closed. You know what I'm saying? It's imperative they all tell them they love them because once I'm finished fixing this world... there is no guaranteeing either one of these men will come home. These men are facing uncertainty and I cannot guarantee their safety and well-being. Aaron Heath is a whole different entity... I'm the true evolution of this world. But in reality, Aaron Heath is everything. I'm the beginning and the end of this world.

*With that, Harold Lloyd quickly hops out of his chair, nervously nods his head at a intense and calculating Aaron Heath before heading off. The final image the audience sees is the camera focusing in on Heath, his eyes on a different planet as a sick smile creeps across his faces as the scene fades away and to black.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 25 Sep 2016, 11:04 pm

*The scene cuts backstage to Timothy Allen, who looks towards the camera and brings the mic to his mouth.

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time...Mike Hill!

*The crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill walks into picture, he smirks at the reaction.

TA: Mike, you've been quiet these past few weeks, so I guess there is only one place to start...why did you turn your back on Geoff Steel?

Mike Hill: Woah, woah let's hold your horses there a little bit Tim. Let's just cast your mind back a few months, back to when Geoff Steel was getting his ass handed to him on a weekly basis. Do you remember when Geoff Steel was fighting a lone battle, and there was no-one around here who had his back? Who was the man stepped up to the plate Tim?

That man was Mike Hill. You see, Mike Hill couldn't quite understand why nobody around here wanted to support Steel. He always seemed like a good guy, he was a good foot soldier for this company when it was in the doldrums and he was a good wrestler. But that right there was the problem. Geoff Steel was just good. Mike Hill is GREAT!

The first few months were fine, Mike Hill would go as far as to say he enjoyed teaming with Geoff Steel. But after that, it got boring Tim. Mike Hill got tired of carrying the weight of Geoff Steel on his shoulders. Mike Hill is better than being a babysitter for Geoff Steel. He was happy just to have the tag team titles, Steel was just happy to be relevant again. Mike Hill wasn't happy with just being champions, Mike Hill wanted us to be the best champions in the history of this company. Better than Perfect Execution, better than the Red Arrows, better than Revolution or Genesis.

That's the kind of company Mike Hill's name belongs in, where as Geoff Steel was simply happy to be sharing the ring with someone like Anthony Grace. It was at that moment Mike Hill realised that teaming with Geoff Steel was going to get him nowhere.

TA: But even then, why did you choose to join team 6WF?

Mike Hill: Because Mike Hill is Mr 6WF Tim. The fact of the matter is, Mike Hill has never been welcome here. Mike Hill teamed up with a 6CW "legend" in the hope that the whispers would stop, that the politicking would cease and Mike Hill could simply work his way to the top the only way he knows how, by raising the standard each and every night.

But that wasn't the case. Mike Hill was left of cards, Mike Hill was even relegated to simply accompanying Geoff Steel to his singles matches. And then Mike Hill looked around, he saw some familiar faces. Cameron Faith, Crime Lord, Marshall Murdoch and even that psychopath Zhi. And not only did he see familiar faces, he also saw familiar situations.

Cameron Faith being forced to defend his title the first show after Night of Glory. Aaron Heath being given a title shot against Crime Lord for no discernible reason. Murdoch and Zhi have been tearing this place apart ever since they arrived here, yet they've not been given the chances afforded to others. They were relegated to opening the show at this company's biggest Pay Per View. They are headline acts. We are all headline acts.

Most people here would have been happy to accept that situation, they'd just be pleased to get themselves a slot on the show. These cowards and sycophants, the guys like Geoff Steel, were happy to just take what they were given, to have a ticket on the gravy train and wait for their chance to come. That's not how we did things in 6WF, if things weren't going our way, we made them go our way, we didn't wait, we took the initiative.

One of the crowning moments in 6WF's long and illustrious history was when Hero walked out during a ladder match for the world title and simply took the title, despite not being a competitor. We all have that same attitude, that same killer instinct, that is what separates us from the rest of the competition here.

Cassius Zhi wants a world title, he didn't get the chance he deserved, so he simply interfered in a world title match on 6CW's biggest show of them all. Marshall was peed that he didn't get what he deserved, so he just started beating people up until the powers that be sat up and took notice. Cameron Faith and Crime Lord had their title belts robbed from them due to the biased decision making of 6CW legends, so they beat the living crap out of them.

Mike Hill got tired of carrying his team, so he dropped his team-mate. That is what we do. We take matters into our own hands and get the job done, even if no-one wants us to do. Nobody in this building wants team 6WF to win at Beachfront Brawl...and do you really think we care about that? We will walk into that building knowing we are the five best wrestlers in this company. We will walk out of that building with everyone else knowing that we are the five best wrestlers in this company.

6CW, you have been warned. The Standard is about to be raised.

*Mike Hill shoves the mic out of Tim Allen's hand and walks out of picture.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 25 Sep 2016, 11:08 pm

Shut up you Nonce

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sun 25 Sep 2016, 11:53 pm

This short interview took place shortly after Perfect Execution's match at Anarchy. The scene opens with Perfect Jack and Lex Hart walking back through the backstage area, both men are limping as they have one arm over each others shoulders, propping each other up with the 6cw tag team title in the other hand. Miss Jessica is alongside them when Timothy Allen catches up and begins to speak .

TA: Perfect Execution can we have a few quick words on what has just happened after your match against Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez?

All three turn around with a look of disgust and frustration on their faces before Miss Jessica speaks.

MS: Urgh, what is wrong with you? Look at them, does it look like they want to be bothered by your nonsense after a match, particularly since they were cowardly assaulted after it?

Timothy Allen stutters before Perfect Jack speaks.

PJ: No Jessica it's alright, i'll give this parasite the soundbite he so desperately craves. After all, Perfect Execution bring in the clicks and views don't we. What you saw out there was 6CW's greatest tag team winning yet another tag team match, putting on a clinic for all to see.

LH: That is right. What makes matters worse is that Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade attacked us straight after the match, what we've come to quickly realise is that, they fear us. I mean who doesn't? They're driven by fear and jealousy, they've seen what we've done these past few months since winning the titles at Night of Glory, they know what we're capable of and deep down inside they know they can't beat us, that's why they took a cheap shot at us. To weaken us, to wear us down, but look Timothy, look at us now, we're still standing and as always, we're still Perfect.

MS: There's your interview. You happy now? Idiot.

All three walk off leaving Timothy Allen silent.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon 26 Sep 2016, 12:03 pm

The scene opens, Engel looking angry. His face is leaning onto a stone surface. The scene is dimly lit. Engels eyes gravitate towards the camera

EH: HeHeHe...The monsters return, subservient of the puppet. 'LET THEM FIGHT' The voices demand...why can't I escape...WHY CAN'T I RUN...

Engel headbutts the stone surface angrily

EH: You...PUPPET...you stole it from me. My day in the spotlight. The day I finally beat Reborn...two weeks ago Joshua you stole my day from me...you and Gazzy took it from me...AND...now I am here again, Xtreme...a sacrificial lamb for there entertainment...HEHEHEHEHE...YOU WANT ENTERTAINMENT? YOU WANT TO LAUGH?

Engel becomes more and more erratic, blood beginning to drip down his forehead

EH: ROLL UP...ROLL UP...HEHEHEHE...PREACH...we have been deafened...CRY HAVOC...we are more than ready...CONTROL...we have cut the strings...The clown is dead...THE CLOWN IS DEAD...

The blood on Engels forehead is now covering his face, Engel wipes his eyes and opens them wide. A sick grimace forms, his teeth bloodstained

EH: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE...LONG....LIVE...THE...CLOWN!

The camera pans back to reveal the stone surface that Engel was leant against was a tombstone. Etched upon it is the name Joshua

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down