The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment

+6
Mr Tom
Preacher
Adam D
Ché Guerrero
Electric Demon
DrDeath
10 posters

Go down

What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment

What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Vote_lcap0%What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Vote_lcap62%What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Vote_lcap8%What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Vote_lcap30%What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Vote_lcap0%What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Empty What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment

Post by DrDeath Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:41 am

Please comment why.

I have decided to run the poll as quite frankly, Smackdown is better than Raw art the moment

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Empty Re: What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment

Post by Electric Demon Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:49 am

Smackdown because it feels the freshest of the televised products. A little less Shane-O and Bryan wouldn't go amiss. They've now got the best wrestler in the company, maybe world, as its World Champion.

I also enjoy WCPW.

Raw always feels a bit of a struggle.
NXT I find a bit boring - maybe a bit too wrestling focussed for my liking
TNA is the ramblings of a Nutjob. The Hardy stuff is already overdone.
Im going to start adding ROH into my schedule - can't judge it yet.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment Empty Re: What is your favourite televised wrestling to watch at the moment

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:04 am

Come on though the last Hardy video was amazing. Matt is hilarious now even though I think he was trying to get over in a more serious fashion at the start. The bit with him crying over Vanguard 1 was just brilliant

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:10 am

I love the idea of the regeneration lake.

First time (final deletion), Jeff came out as willlow.

The next time Abysss came out as Joseph parks.

This time Jeff came out as is heel, suit wearing, smoking world champ.

It looks shoddily made (intentionally surely), but they have great attention to detail on some of the segments. The vanguard 1 flashbacks were hilarious.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:18 am

Tbh I cant quite believe at this stage of his career Matt Hardy is one of the most talked about things in wrestling. I pretty much considered him done with after his bad exit from WWE, destined to take retirement money as a support character for Jeff

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:50 am

Matt Hardy is currently the best thing in wrestling.
I don't know what that says about the state of professional wrestling though.

Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:57 am

Preacher wrote:Matt Hardy is currently the best thing in wrestling.
I don't know what that says about the state of professional wrestling though.

I can't have that...

Chris Jericho
AJ Styles
Shinsuke Nakamura
Kevin Owens
Will Ospreay
Charlotte, Sasha Banks & Bayley
Lucha Underground
The Miz
Jay Lethal
Even Bobby Lashley

...may all have something to say about that.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:08 am

Jericho, Nakamura and Miz I'd have challenging at present, the rest a bracket behind.

Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:11 am

Ospreay needs to sell more

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:14 am

Probably true of all cruiserweights I think.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:23 am

I'm also more interested in Bliss v Lynch than I am in the Raw females currently, think I'm posisbly the only person that just isn't a Bayley fan, in ring she's good but I'm just not into the character.

Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:23 am

ZSJ is good but the way he pops up after being hit with any move annoys me. And apparently im not alone in that

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Tom Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:24 am

Does Matt Hardy need to sell more lol

I am surprised no one mentioned Lucha underground.

Mr Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:24 am

Preacher wrote:I'm also more interested in Bliss v Lynch than I am in the Raw females currently, think I'm posisbly the only person that just isn't a Bayley fan, in ring she's good but I'm just not into the character.

You wash your typing fingers steam

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:25 am

Mr Tom wrote:Does Matt Hardy need to sell more lol

I am surprised no one mentioned Lucha underground.

Its in Cassius' post

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:27 am

The Hardys have always had good ring psychology imo. The TLC matches were always manic yeah but there was a decent amount of guys lying down pretending to be half dead for a bit.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:27 am

I think her face doesn't help, she looks like she's Sgt Slaughter's illegitimate child.

Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:29 am

*psychology is the wrong word there. Ring craft I guess?

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Does progress count?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:57 pm

It's not on TV you nonce Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:34 pm

Progress on Demand

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Where's Marky gone? He's awesome. He has my back.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:00 pm

Out of whats on TV right now, SmackDown is really good, much better than RAW has been and thats including having JBL and Otunga on commentary.

Overall Im a mark for ICW. Love just about everything about that promotion.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:06 pm

The Matt Hardy stuff is to the long term detriment of TNA. 

I voted Smackdown, not because the content is better than Raw, but two hours is a watchable TV programme

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:13 pm

TNA doesn't seem to have a long term

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down