The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2, Week 8, Championship Results

3 posters

Go down

Season 2, Week 8, Championship Results Empty Season 2, Week 8, Championship Results

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 19 Jul 2016, 11:20 pm

Macc Town Tactics:

Real Madrid Tactics:

Macclesfield Town 5-0 Real Madrid
Martial
Dybala x2
Bale
Howedes

Madrid camping in their own half, Macc playing a high and Nadeem playing an injured Ramos this was only going to end in a one way brutal massacre. A stroll in the park for Macc as the Madrid midfield was unable to offer the protection needed to the defence, Florenzi and Isco were out muscled and out played against the three man midfield. The attack of Macc put immense pressure on Madrid who could not cope with the closing down, they lacked an out let who could withdraw some of the pressure and the very rare times they did attack it led to long rangers which didn't trouble the Macc keeper, Hernandez lacked service and was certainly not going to get the better of Kimmich and Howedes, aimless long balls from his side. It could have been worse but Macc took their foot of the gas.

MK Dons Tactics:

Vancouver Tactics:

MK Dons 2-1 Vancouver Whitecaps
Lacazette-----Kane
Rodriguez

Managerless Vancouver took the lead applying pressure on early and getting physical with the Dons midfield. Mahrez drifting out wide led to a 2v1 and a delicious ball for Kane to head in. Vancouver continued the pressure and scrappy style not allowing Dons to get in to a rhythm. As the second half wore on Dons started to click and got a passing flow going allowing Silva to dictate the final third which slipping in Lacazette. Dons used the width advantage, Rodriguez getting in to an attacking position let rip. Vancover went direct after going behind but Dons managed to hold on.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Season 2, Week 8, Championship Results Empty Re: Season 2, Week 8, Championship Results

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 20 Jul 2016, 9:48 am

I'm sure I sent updated tactics to you viva but they must not have sent properly. In the updated ones I took out all my injured players and wrote a special batch of tactics to counter hero's pace abusers. Anyways gg hero. You are the deserved champ of the Championship king
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Season 2, Week 8, Championship Results Empty Re: Season 2, Week 8, Championship Results

Post by Hero Wed 20 Jul 2016, 10:32 am

Cheers Nadeem and sorry for the battering, not sure if a replacement of Jagielka would have helped Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down