The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Results - Week 10

2 posters

Go down

Championship Results - Week 10 Empty Championship Results - Week 10

Post by Hero Tue 03 May 2016, 4:43 pm

Ebbsfleet:

v

Real Madrid:

Not a big fan of Elneny myself, there’s certain DMs that I appreciate and that allow those ahead of them to then do the flair work *cough Casemiro cough* but to me Elneny hasn’t taken Arsenal to that level since he joined. Personally I’d like to see Bazoer given a try out but I appreciate it’s hard with the class of Pjanic/Thiago ahead of him in the team. Against better teams then I’d expect Bam’s defence to capitulate, whilst Morgan & Reid have been two of the better centre backs in the Premier League this season it’s akin to me bleating on about how many goals Janssen has scored in the Eredivisie. I very much like Nad’s pairing at the back of Varane and Chiellini, Marcelo though just worries me as a fullback, amazing going forward but often a liability when under pressure I find, rarely do I ever see RM defenders actually making a clean tackle, more so an intelligent foul. Nad’s forward line is just beyond gash, I’m struggling to find any positives, I know he likes Isco but he’s just not getting enough game time at Real and he’s behind the likes of Vasquez in the pecking order which says a lot.

Result:

Ebbsfleet 5 -2 Real Madrid

Aubameyang x 3
Coman
Rashford

Deulofeu
Chiellini

-------------------------------------------

Crawley Twon:

Accrington Stanley:

Default 3-0 win to Crawley, if Olly had written tactics then the scoreline could have been higher in fairness.

Vidal
Lewandowski
Guedes

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Championship Results - Week 10 Empty Re: Championship Results - Week 10

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 03 May 2016, 8:25 pm

Marcelo does know how to defend you know Laugh
nadeem2099
nadeem2099