The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier League Week 5 Results

2 posters

Go down

Premier League Week 5 Results  Empty Premier League Week 5 Results

Post by Holymiky Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Crawley Town 0 v 1 Chesham Utd
                                (Nolito)

Crawley Town:

Chesham United:

Both teams set up well and not an easy game for either side, thats why it's only going to be 1-0 to Chesham United. The reasoning behind this is because i can see Costa and Nolito having plenty of joy down the wings against Fuchs and Fosu-Mensah respectively and i can see them getting overwhelmed because of the pace and power on both sides which is where the goal came from with Nolito managing to cut inside and strike one into the top corner. Nandos team is going to be tough to beat from here on out IMO.

Ebbsfleet Utd 1 v 1 Manchester Utd
(Aubameyang)               (Sanchez)

Ebbsfleet United:

Manchester United:

Gotta be honest i was suprised at both teams playing on the counter attack. I think that the counter attacking system doesn't really suit the team Viva put out personally, as the title winner last season i think he should be going for a more attacking approach thats all. I get the instructions from Bam to allow Reus to 2 on 1 with Di Maria out wide and swap too but i think he should be starting out wide. Maybe could have tried Rashford in behind Aubameyang and put Di Maria out on the Right instead of Lingard with Reus on his normal left hand side. That being said,  I like both teams and they manage to get some joy with Aubameyang breaking away and getting a goal in the first half and in the second half Sanchez managing to get beyond the defence and equalise. The Premier League is a tough one to call this season for sure.

Last edited by Holymiky on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Premier League Week 5 Results  Empty Re: Premier League Week 5 Results

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:55 am

Excellent work Miky, you deserve to add £3m to your budget for taking on the extra responsibility.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down