The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - 31st May LIVE

2 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - 31st May LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy - 31st May LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 7:42 pm

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 31st May

*There is a stage set up just outside Wembley stadium, 100’s of people are gathered round holding banners that say:

6CW
I’m leaving the EU and Joining Dicey
People Power
F**K JONES
Dicey for PM

*Dicey is stood behind the curtain on the stage with Sally Hendrix

Dicey: F**k there are loads of people out there; I didn’t think anyone was going to show

*Sally kisses him on the cheek

Sally: You really are clueless sometimes, of course people would turn up, you are Dicey Reilly, their Hero, Mr 6C F**KIN W, they are behind you all the way just like I am

*Dicey rubs his ar*e

Dicey: If the last time you were behind me is anything to go by then I’m in for a hard ride

*Sally smiles, hands Dicey his mic and slaps his a**

Dicey: It’s show time

*“Born to Fight” plays out over the crowd who go mental as Dicey walks out

Crowd: DI-CEY

*Dicey smiles and gets to his knees and starts a worshiping motion with his arms

Dicey: Thank you all for coming out

*Dicey applauds the crowd

Dicey: I don’t want to keep you as I know you are dying to get in those doors and see the show you have paid your well earned money for....well my well earned money as all of your tickets will be refunded to at entrance as I have paid for the lot as a thank you for your support of my crusade for a better 6C F**KING W

*The crowd go wild

Crowd: 6C-DUB

Dicey: For years I have held my tongue and said nothing as the place I love was torn apart by vulture that just wanted their slice of the pie, I turned away and said that it was none of my business but not anymore, throughout the years I was deemed useless, not good enough, mindless, aggressive, not worth his place in the company. Time and time again I proved all the doubters wrong, I stayed when this place was on its knees, when all hope was gone and with it all the so called “Superstars” of 6CW, when 6WF invaded twice I was left by the side road, cast aside by the money men because I wasn’t seen a marketable......I WAS THE F**KIN CHAMPION!!!! You all called my name and you were unheard because the men up top don’t care what you all think, the Jones’ of this world look down upon the likes of you and me as nothing but sc*m but I say F**K THEM.........F**K JONES

Crowd: F**K JONES

Dicey: I gain nothing from this but abuse and punishment, I say no to a pointless tournament, I get put in a 2 on 1 match, I save the No1 contender from being injured I get suspended.......Conor Anderson nearly breaks the International Champs ankle and gets a pat on the back, Austin Stevens takes out his tag partner and gets left to swear himself asleep in Jones’ bedroom, the hypocrisy is laughable but I AM NOT LAUGHING

Crowd: F**K’EM UP DICEY....F**K’EM UP (clap clap)

Dicey: I am sick of it and of the so called stars that pay lip service to you the fans and do nothing about it, where is the Adamson’s.....the Graces’.....the Thunder’s.....the Reborn’s when the sh*t really hits the fan, they were quick enough to fight The Forgotten when they appeared, they were forgotten for a reason....because they sucked and look at them now all gone or throw aside like rubbish, Jones had all the top stars running around like dogs chasing their tails, he was laughing to the bank and they all knew it but are making too much money to care, they are all in there, getting ready to put on a show, they don’t care that we are out here calling for change, they don’t care if Jones is destroying the company we love, they care about no 1 and that’s all

Crowd: SELL-OUTS

Dicey: I am not supposed to walk through those doors but I will make sure that they know I am here..........

Dicey/Crowd: F**K JONES

*Charles Kramer pulls up in his car and walks towards the doors, the security man nods at him

Security: Good old Dicey, he knows how to stir up the crowd doesn’t he, I would hate to be Mr Jones

*Kramer smiles at the guard

Kramer: We all have our uses my good man, even Dicey Reilly

*Kramer looks over at the crowd chanting and smiles to himself as he walks through the doors

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 31st May LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 31st May LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 7:44 pm

*The fans are piling into the Wembley arena as the countdown to 6CW Anarchy kicks off. The camera pans around the filling arena as crew members check last minute things such as technical equipment and the last touches to the ring. The camera continue to pan around picking up a few special fans including a fierce looking entourage from Sweden, waving signs which include "what is WWG", "why are the WSW titles so great" and so on. The camera locks onto a wild looking man in the same entourage who has brought an inflatable cactus to the show. He is also has a sign saying "In Dicey we trust" in bold letters. A young man also has brought a red doll with him, Her name is Gertrude he roars from the crowd, holding it proud with a I'm a hugger t-shirt.*

*The camera then finally finds its way to the 6CW pre-show where Charlotte Grey and the Lloyd brothers are located. The pre-show area is in its similar surroundings of being high tech with a large interactive television set in the middle of the desk, with two televisions hanging on the steel structures circling the pad. Bold red letters of 6CW are marked out on the steel platform that the three find themselves on. Charlotte has her hair neatly presented in a bun and is wearing a striking red dress with a silver necklace. The commentary duo are wearing trademark 6CW suits, black and red with matching red handkerchiefs tucked neatly in the jacket pockets. The camera also picks up a plant pot with a small growing cacti inside the soil. Charlotte then readies herself and begins to speak as the crowd continue to funnel in.*

CG: Welcome one and all to the 6CW kick off show! I'm joined as ever by the Lloyd brothers, Harold and Henry! But before we kick off tonight we have a very special guest joining us... It's none other than Saul Raymondson! Saul please take a seat!

*The bumbling figure of Saul Raymondson enters the set as the Lloyd brothers warmly applaud as he takes his seat. He is wearing a cheap looking suit, probably from Primark and a red tie. His shirt is tucked in exposing his large belly, the chair buckling under the weight. Beads of sweat perspire from his forehead as he dabs them away with a handkerchief. Charlotte clears her throat before speaking.*

CG: Saul! Welcome to the pre-show! I got to ask, how is your client? Man mountain mike?

SR: Ahem... my name is Saul Raymondson and I'm the client of the greatest living Scot on the planet. My man single handily has destroyed all that has stepped in his path and it's my understanding 6CW want him back... but maybe he doesn't want to come back? Maybe he's happy relaxing with his millions in Swan mansion. Maybe Man Mountain mike is needed by 6CW? That's not my call though. Henry, you're a smart man, does 6CW miss Man Mountain Mike?

HE: Are you kidding? These people need Man Mountain Mike! Infact, it should be screamed from the roof tops.

HA: Are you kidding me...

SR: Sorry Henry, your brother is clearly as deluded as these fans lining Wembley arena tonight. See, Harold, your brother got the intelligence gene in the family; you merely lucked into your position. Comfortable job but completely biased, if I had a shred of respect for you, even just a little, I would give you the time of day, but I don't! Henry is the real bread winner of the Lloyd family.

HE: Thank you Saul! I don't know if I should go it alone sometimes.

SR: I think you should!

CG: Okay guys, well after Anarchy last week, we have so many unanswered questions and the matches tonight simply add to the interest. Last week couldn't have been topped but quite possibly our general manager; Mr Jones has just raised the stakes even higher. Let's talk from the top tonight and discuss the big main event, and the repercussions of said match. Of course it's the Night of Glory Main event vs career match between Robin Reborn vs Keith Leone... I'm at a loss guys, this can't be the end of Keith Leone surely?

HA: I can't believe this has happened. Keith has so much to offer still for this company... you look at his history with the vast majority of the roster. It's just unthinkable that Mr Jones could be so harsh on one of 6CW legends... it baffles the mind!

HE: Keith crossed the line Harold; I can't believe you cannot see that! He crossed the boss and has to pay the consequences. In this era, obedience is all that matters. You reap the rewards; Keith should know this by now. He should know that Jones is the man that doesn't tolerate disorder and poor behaviour. Keith will pay the ultimate price... his distinguished career.

SR: Let's face it; you pay the price if you cross the boss! Ta ra, Keith, if you need a new manager, I'm your guy! I have contacts in Japan and even bingo halls in the United States. What are you waiting for!

CG: So your predictions?

HE: Reborn ends Leone's career.

SR: Agreed.

HA: My head says Reborn but my heart... my heart says Keith will walk away victorious. His fighting spirit will turn the very landscape of Night of Glory. Leone has still one big say in 6CW. This company needs Keith Leone. Reborn will come back stronger and I still expect him to be right in the fight for titles for many years to come.

CG: Some tough calls to make and you can see all this unravel later tonight... could we actually be saying goodbye Keith Leone? Give us your opinions on twitter using the hashtag LeonevsReborn. Now, the TV title is flying by and we have four semi-final matches, almost suggesting a fatal four way match? Your thoughts guys?

HA: One of the most expansive and globe breaking titles, the TV title will seemingly be won in a fatal four way match at night of glory, the question is who will the four competitors be? Eight men, eight highly talented men for that matter... I just can't call it. But the more this tournament carries on... one name sticks out.

CG: Which is who?

HA: Thunder. Plain and simple, Thunder is the man these people need to be representing them on the global and social media scene. He is the perfect candidate and I would be amazed if Thunder didn't proper 6CW further than anything you can imagine. The TV title and Thunder belong together almost, I can't think of a richer winner in my opinion.

SR: Is your brother for real, Henry? The romantic of the family it seems!

HE: The biased one too. Ha! Look, the real winner is going to be the old, experienced heads. I'm looking at either Engel or Cassius and Marshall Murdoch. The title is being reintroduced, hence those names. It needs experience to grow. Thunder has done well, but the big boys are coming to play and they will stabilise this title for people like Thunder to then in time grab the chance. But until then, I'm afraid the big boys will dominate.

SR: How does it feel Harold to always be wrong?

HA: The fence hasn't got enough room to sit on with you two on it! Since when did you two become best buddies anyway?

SR: It's common sense, smart people tend to get on whereas people like yourself, the let's say, loners of this world who believe in fantasy live by themselves. Didn't you learn anything from school? I bet Henry got bored looking after you.

HE: I did!

CG: See you can feel the tension in here ladies and gentleman! A girl can't catch a break

SR: You can at Swan manor..

CG: OKAY! Moving swiftly on, your winners of tonight then folks go! Saul let’s start with you.

SR: Heath, Murdoch, Cerberus and Cassius. Easy as that, the big guys will rule the roost.

HA: Stevens... Phillips... Thunder and Engel.

HE: Stevens, Murdoch, Cerberus and Cassius. Sorry to disagree with you Saul on the first name.

SR: Not a problem, I believe Aaron is high up your estimations however Henry and as a personal friend of Aaron's I'm sure he will love to prove you wrong!

HE: I'm sure he will; I'm sure he will.

CG: Tag team matches to talk about! What about the Megastars then? Last week was a total disaster! How do they recover from here? It looks like a lonely and long road for both Max and Anthony.

HA: Well, they gotta start winning again. Simple as, last week was a total right off. They are closer than brothers, I can tell you that. But the fact is, they need to start winning because right now Night of Glory season? They are not impressing. Two of the biggest guys need to act and I'm sure they will tonight. Perez and Hurst seem to be forming something... so it's not going to be easy but the megastars... I just don't know what a loss will do.

HE: I have to agree with my brother. They need to win. Otherwise... well, could you really imagine Night of Glory without those two? It’s a possibility. They must win tonight. With all respect to Perez and Hurst, they are beginning something but the megastars need form, and they need it now.

SR: Maybe they need a manager?

*An awkward silence occurs for a few seconds as Harold cracks a smirk as does Charlotte. Charlotte carries on speaking*

CG: So Megastars win?

All three: Yep!

CG: Full house wow! Okay, moving on, one half of Standard Steel, Geoff Steel takes on one half of perfect execution... Perfect Jack. Lex and Mike Hill are rumoured to be ringside, thoughts?

HE: Perfect Execution has got it all... Lex, Jack and Jessica. Wow, what a trio. All they are missing are the tag titles and they are perfectly achievable. Standard steel have got some real competition and it could all go wrong beginning tonight. I feel the titles could be going to Perfect execution and the wonderful Miss Jessica.

HA: Geoff and Mike are on a roll but perfect execution lurk. I'm worried Lex may have something up his sleeve tonight and thus I think, standard Steel may find it hard to cope tonight. Jack and Lex are very cunning so do not put it past them...

SR: Miss Jessica is actually on my contacts. Look here Henry...

HE: Oh my!

CG: Guys! Do I sense a bromance?

SR: Who knows, Charlotte!

CG: Predictions?

HA: Geoff Steel.

SR: Perfect Jack.

HE: Jack, also. They have it all bar one thing though! That is coming!

CG: We also have a number one contender match for a sought after title! The UK title! Who comes out on top, James McManus or Crime Lord?

HE: McManus has had a steady start but he has all the tools... Crime Lord has been struggling as of late with distractions. But what an opportunity for both!

HA: This is McManus's time I feel. It all comes down to this... a chance at Cameron Faith and the UK world title? It’s all the motivation he needs. McManus is a winner and tonight will be no different.

SR: The UK title? Does that include Scotland? I sure hope there is representation of Scotland on that title! Otherwise my vote to stay in would have been wasted!

HA: McManus comes out on top tonight.

HE: Agreed, I think Crimey is fighting other battles. His head is not there and I think he has his eye on other things.

SR: I'm going Crime Lord. The man is a legend come on guys!

CG: And finally EWF world champion Liam Wood takes on O'Callaghan, the impressive O'Callaghan! Who wins folks?

HE: Both brilliant, both cocky, both winners... What a match! But in terms of experience and prestige with titles, It's gotta be Liam Wood. Wood has been in recent weeks up against it with Reborn but I sense in Night of Glory season, he just comes alive... in that regard; it’s a Wood win baby but a fight from O'Callaghan making him sit up and take notice.

HA: O'Callaghan fits like a glove in 6CW but Liam Wood has the wind in his sails and a point to prove. O'Callaghan will relish this opportunity and I could see an upset... but I just don’t think it will happen tonight.
O'Callaghan is a future world champion... but Liam Wood is the now.

SR: Could you imagine either of those with me in their corner? Come on Henry even you could dig that!

HE: Get O'Callaghan now!

CG: Winners?

HA: Liam Wood but don't rule out an O'Callaghan win.

HE: Liam Wood.

SR: Curveball! O'Callaghan! The future is now!

CG: Okay! Well, there you have it folks! The pre-show is all wrapped up! My thanks to the Lloyd brothers and Saul Raymondson! I have been Charlotte Grey and this has been the 6CW Kick off show! The arena is almost filled to full capacity and we are ready for another incredible bump in the road to night of glory... join us on the other side where it will be 6CW anarchy and the games will begin... It's time to play!

*The kick off ends with the camera panning away from Charlotte towards the Night of Glory sign before fading away and hitting the last commercial break before 6CW Anarchy!*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 7:57 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in; the 6CW arena erupts into an explosion of colour as fireworks and pyrotechnics light up the darkness. The London crowd are going crazy as the camera pans around the sold out Wembley arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to 6CW Anarchy, we are once again live from Wembley Arena, the home of 6CW! I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry Lloyd on commentary!

*Henry nods to camera

HA: I hope you enjoyed the pre-show but now the real action begins. What a show we have in store once again on another beautiful evening in London…

*Do or Die by Childish Gambino blazes out from the speakers and the crowd go wild

HA: And this is how you start a show!

*Out from the curtain walks the Gateway to Glory winner Robin Reborn. In his hand he holds a metal ring, big enough to fit his hand inside and clasp tightly.

HE: What does this idiot want? I was just getting myself ready for nice night...

*Reborn high fives a few fans before running down the ramp and sliding under the bottom rope, picking up a microphone and addressing the crowd

RR: It's time to play, ladies and gents; your boy is in the building and the place about to blow.

*The crowd start a Robin Reborn chant

HA: We got a loud crowd in tonight brother!

HE: We got a bunch of morons, like we always do

*Reborn ushers for some quiet whilst smiling

RR: I can't thank you enough, but we got business to get down to. Tonight's show, well, there's a lot on the line. I'm gonna have to come out here again later on tonight and do something I'd rather not have to do.

There's a lot of ups and downs in this industry, and with tough decisions everywhere and tough opponents coming through the curtain every night. I've been out in front of big crowds and a hell of a lot of small crowds, and you get to know a lot of people. In this industry there are champions who hold titles and then there are champions who elevate titles and make them more important with every match. Some men can handle the expectation of having the gold wrapped around their waist...and as you can see with the men we have holding the prizes in our company...some men change, some men get desperate and some men forget that the title still needs to be earned every single night, even by the holder.

*The fans start a warm round of applause at this genuine sentiment.

RR: Tonight I have to end the career of one of those men who has done it the right way. Whilst we get power hungry, greedy men who covet the gold like a despot with a reign of terror, we have had better times and better men. I can tell you now, as a man who has wrestled across the world, as a man who has wrestled at the MetLife Stadium and as a man who has had his a*se handed to him in York Hall and Sittingbourne too, I know a good wrestler. Not a good performer in the ring, but a man who stays honourable inside and out of the arena. Keith Leone has been that for me since I've been here, and I don't wanna have to end that, but I will

*Reborn is suddenly interrupted by Limo Wreck and the man he faces in the main event. Keith Leone walks quickly out to the stage to a big pop and an intense atmosphere

HA: The fans are feeling the enormity of this moment and what’s to come

*The atmosphere simmers with the crowd's anticipation, Leone putting the mic to his lips

KL: The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated, Reborn, and as warm as this eulogy might be, we should be mourning your lost chance at Night of Glory. Because I have no plans to leave this place, and I am the man to take number one contendership and reclaim MY title at Night of Glory.

*Leone paces at the top of the ramp

KL: So cut the bulls**t, and learn the real meaning of respect. If you have that in you then you'll shut your damn mouth and leave the talking to the brothers at the desk over there.

*Reborn looks at Harold and Henry and then back to Leone

RR: You're an icon around here, Keith, but that shot is mine...

*Leone smiles

KL: Right, sure. Kid, let me offer you some advice here, as you paint me as the veteran. Don't let your mouth write cheques that your fists can't cash; I'm going into the main event tonight and I'm leaving it the same way I'm leaving the main event of Night of Glory, a god damn winner!

*The crowd roar

RR: You're about to learn what the new generation of 6CW is all about, and sadly you're about to be left behind...

KL: By you? If you had any sense you'd have made a decision and locked in that show by now. No, I don't think you've got the brains to leave me anywhere.

RR: I got the talent to leave you flat on your a*se, Leone, and it don't matter how much respect I have for you; tonight when you enter that ring you're coming into the territory I’ve taken over. Your career won't be leaving alive.

*The crowd roar again and the intensity between the two men can be felt by the fans' reaction

KL: The talking is done, Reborn. Tonight I end your career before it even begins, and write another chapter of mine. I am the champion, and I will prove it all again.

*Limowreck plays and Leone raises two fists into the air to salute the fans. He turns his back on Reborn who reacts by climbing the turnbuckle and raising an arm to the crowd, who give him a loud cheer.

HE: Wow

HA: Intense

HE: This is going to be huge Harold! I can feel the shockwaves running through this place already!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 7:58 pm

Max Adamson is backstage making final preparations ahead of the tag match, Max glances anxiously at the clock

MA: Not only have I been relegated to the opening match because of him but now he can’t even be bothered to show up…

The door opens and in walks Anthony Grace. Grace looks freshly tanned and is already dressed for ring action

MA: Nice of you to join us

Grace smiles
AG: So many fans outside all wanting to see their hero Max. How can I say no!!

Adamson rolls his eyes
MA: We good?

You understand why I did what I did?

Grace remains silent

MA: You need to take control of your destiny Anthony. No one is going to make things happen for you. A name alone is not enough, not any more. You need to show that you have more to offer

And sometimes the way to do that is to do whatever you have to do to get ahead

Grace is staring forward; he runs his hands through his hair and breathes out deeply

AG: I understand the WHY, but don’t agree with the WHAT. And definitely not the WHO

WE need to be better than that. We need to…

Adamson is shaking his head
MA: It’s not black and white Anthony. This isn’t a Hollywood film set. But what I did was for the greater good

AG: Whose greater good?

Mine…

6CW or….

Yours???

MA: It’s one and the same Anthony. Think of the bigger picture. Success breeds success.

My success can give you opportunity

Grace smiles
AG: But our success gives so much MORE

I know I have taken my eye off the ball Max. I have been the WEAK link and I don’t blame you for looking over the fence and thinking that the grass is GREENER but I’m back. I’m refreshed and I’m ready for The Megastars to take their chance TOGETHER

Grace holds out a hand to Adamson. Max hesitates for a second

AG: You have to BELIEVE to ACHIEVE

Adamson shakes his head and laughs before taking Grace’s hand

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 7:59 pm

Mr Jones is sat in his office as Charles Kramer arrives. Kramer is barely through the door when Jones speaks angrily

MJ: Have you seen that outside. There media are all over it. I’ve already had a sponsor call me about an event later in the week and I’ve been inundated with invitations for radio and TV shows. I don’t even know who or what a Grimmy is?

Kramer is smiling

CK: Do you know what another name for a threat is?

Jones is silently staring forward lost in his own thoughts before he comes around

MJ: What??

CK: It’s an opportunity Michael

MJ: How is this an opportunity. Look!

Jones turns an iPad around as a video starts

Video voiceover: My name is Adam Blampied and this is WhatCulture’s 10 things 6CW wants you to forget about Dicey Reilly

Kramer laughs
CK: I’m surprised its only ten things…
Jones slams the iPad down
MJ: This isn’t a laughing matter Charles!

Kramer nods
CK: Of course Michael. I’ve had some thought about your problem. We need to play to the strengths of the company. As far as revenue generation goes the road to Night of Glory is our most profitable and you need to maximise that opportunity from day one.

Your problem isn’t going away on its own but this buys you some time before the vultures swoop. If you can keep them at arm’s length with the promise of never before experienced profit margins then you can work with them rather than go against them but we need to start straight away. There is no time to lose….

Jones does not look convinced and responds resolutely but his eyes tell a different story
MJ: We….WE??

How does this affect you exactly?

You are an employee of mine. You do as I say, not the other way around

But mark my words I am not giving in Charles. This is my company!

Kramer smiles knowingly
CK: You keep telling yourself you’re the one in control…

Yes this is your company for now but if you want it to stay that way you don’t have much choice Michael. You can’t afford to make any more mistakes. If you want to stay in charge of 6CW you need to make some changes and you need to do it now…

Jones is not looking directly at the consultant. Kramer shakes his head and walks out of the office

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:00 pm

Match One
Brandon Perez & Jack Hurst vs The Mega Stars

HA: Folks welcome back and kicking off the show we have the mega stars taking on a seemingly mismatched team here in Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez...

HE: But Harold. The Mega Stars have failed to find their rhythm since Day of Reckoning. This TV title tournament and Adamson's main event status have not in my mind helped the pair...

*As Brandon Perez and Jack Hurst discuss something in the ring, 'Reach' plays and the crowd pop. Golden firework fountains go off along the entranceway as Max Adamson walks out followed by Anthony Grace. The pair stand and flex their muscles, both smiling. Adamson holds out his arm to Grace and they shake hands both biceps tense as they physically shake and smile at each other. They look towards their opponents and point nodding their heads with confidence as they walk down the aisle. *

HA: Well the Mega Stars certainly look focussed on the task at hand. Hurst and Perez will be looking to make waves in the tag division tonight.

*Grace and Adamson roll into the ring and climb opposite turnbuckles, the fans really getting behind the team *

HA: It’s looking like Grace will start against Brandon Perez here...

*Perez and Grace lock up; Perez turns it into a rear waist lock. Grace is sent charging into the ropes but he holds the top rope, the momentum sending Perez to the mat. Perez stands and the pair lock up, this time Perez attempts an arm drag, however Grace counters with his own before dropping a knee on the arm and wrenching it back. Perez gouges Graces eye causing him to release the hold. *

HA: Neither giving in in these early moments.

HE: Perez is with Grace every step...

*Perez delivers several European uppercuts followed by a kick to Graces leg. Grace swings a punch in retaliation which Perez ducks and turns into an atomic drop. Perez runs the ropes and hits a running drop kick on Grace sending him crashing to the mat*

HA: Perez here with the cover...

REF: 1

HE: Grace kicks out.

*Perez tags in Jack Hurst who slowly and methodically enters the ring and stands over Grace as he gets to one knee. Hurst grabs the head of Grace and hits a perfectly executed vertical suplex. Hurst covers Grace. *

REF:1

HA: And again Grace kicks out here but Hurst and Perez looking to dominate proceedings.

*Grace reaches towards Adamson as Hurst tags in Perez. Grace gets to his hands and feet as Perez stalks him slowly. Perez hits a well placed kick upwards towards Graces forcing him off of his hands into a sat up position. Perez hits some vicious kicks to the limbs of Grace and aims one towards his head. Grace ducks and Adamson begs for the tag as Grace gets to his feet. Grace seems to say 'I got this' as he grabs Perez and delivers a snap suplex shaking the ring on impact. Grace goes for the cover *

HA: Perez kicks out easily.

HE: Grace confident in his own abilities and wants to carry on but I think this could be a big mistake.

*Grace picks up Perez and goes for an Irish whip but Perez reverses sending him into the corner of his tag team partner Hurst. Hurst uses the tag rope to choke Grace as Perez feigns injury to the referee. Adamson is irate in the corner and tries to enter through the ropes but the referee stops him. Perez and Hurst double team grace. *

HE: DIVIDE AND CONQUER! I love it Harold...

HA: Perez and Hurst are certainly making an impression on the former number one contenders for the tag team titles.

*Grace is dragged to the middle of the ring by Perez. Grace holds his gut in pain as Perez kicks him before performing a hard DDT. Perez goes for a cover. *

HE: Adamson makes the save.

*Adamson leans down to Grace *

MA: Make the tag man.

*Perez tags in Hurst who applies a sleeper hold on Grace. The fans begin chanting for Grace as Adamson begins stamping the mat. Grace slowly loses consciousness as the hold is locked in. *

HA: The referee is checking the arm of Grace...

*The referee lifts the arm of Grace... *

HE: He's a goner Harold, this one's over...

*The referee lifts Grace's arm a second time...*

HA: Come on Grace...

CROWD: GRACE! GRACE! GRACE!

*The referee raises Grace's arm a third time....*

HE NO!

HA: Grace is still in this. Anthony Grace is still in this contest....

*Grace stamps with his leg in time with Adamson as the crowd continue to chant... *

HA: Grace is up on his feet this is unbelievable...

*Grace breaks the hold and runs the ropes. Hurst has the same plan in mind *

HA: BOTH MEN ARE DOWN.

*Replays show the pair butt heads as they both attempt a clothesline *

HA: Adamson and Perez both want the tag. Adamson in particular begging for it...

REF: 4

*Grace and Hurst both make the tag simultaneously as their tag team partners charge into the ring. Adamson and Perez meet in the middle throwing punches frantically. Adamson gets advantage and Irish whips Perez, on the rebound hitting a huge powerslam. He rises to his feet only for Hurst to come towards him. Adamson lifts him into a fireman’s carry position and hits a Samoan drop sending Hurst rolling out of the ring. Perez rises to his feet and swings several punches which Adamson blocks. Adamson Irish whips Perez into the corner and signals for the gore. *

HA: GORE GORE GORE!

HE: Not this time Harold.

*Replays show Perez spin out of the way causing Adamson to drive headfirst into the turnbuckle. *

HA: Perez begging Adamson to turn around...

*Adamson turns around in a daze and is met with a kick to the gut *

HA: MOUSTACHE RIDE!!!

HE: Adamson slipped out of the move...

*Adamson takes advantage of his opponents back being turned with a schoolboy pin*

HA: ADAMSONS GOT THE TIGHTS WHAT THE HELL.

REF:2

*The referee signals for the bell as 'Reach' plays. The referee raises Adamson’s arm and Grace, a disappointed figure steps through the ropes. Adamson hugs his tag team partner who continues to look a little dismayed. *

HA: The Mega Stars got the win here but I don’t think Grace is happy with the nature of the victory

HE: Win by any means that’s all this is. Adamson took advantage of a good situation.

*Adamson and Grace leave the ring and walk up the ramp, Grace appearing to apologise to fans as they leave *

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:01 pm

*The camera pans from the arena and into the backstage area, more specifically, one of the long winding corridors of the 6CW church known as Wembley arena. The lighting is fairly bright with the corridors looking fresh and tidy with a fresh lick of magnolia on the walls, covering the cracks. Posters and pictures line the walls, filled with 6CW most recognisable faces in its history. The camera however then pans into a HD television screen around 40 inches mounted on a steel structure with a red curtain behind it. The screen shows Austin Stevens marching up the ramp with intent. The camera continues to pan out revealing a figure, facing away from the camera standing and watching from a distance.

The camera then makes its way in front of the figure, revealing it to be none other than the new era of 6CW, Aaron Heath. Heath's arms whole demeanour seems relaxed apart from the fact his arms are folded, but generally his posture is relaxed. Heath is wearing a pair of freshly ironed blue jeans, black Nike trainers, his official Honeybadger shirt, this time with a gold Honeybadger skull on the black shirt. Heath's blue eyes seem intense and focused as he raises a hand and begins to stroke his chin as he watches on intrigued by Austin Stevens finally leaving shot.

The Stunning Charlotte Grey enters the scene, like a timid mouse, she slowly approaches the broad figure of Aaron Heath. Grey is wearing a striking red dress with a diamond encrusted necklace and an expensive Michael Kors watch on her left wrist. She clears her throat to get some kind of reaction from Heath who continues to look at the screen in a trance.*

CG: Ahem... Aaron?

*Heath nods his head confidently and turns around as the fans provide a wild and mixed reaction as the crowd vehemently boo or cheer for their prophet, as that slippery smile creeps across Heath's face as he looks at the stunning Charlotte Grey. Heath claps his hands as his eyes light up with intent as he stares at Grey with that trademark wry smirk across his lips. Heath chuckles to himself before very casually and slovenly begins speaking to the roving reporter.*

Heath: Miss Charlotte Grey. What are the chances huh? It's been a while hasn't it? it was that night in New Jersey wasn't it? I can't remember exactly what happened but I think I remember that your favourite bar in New Jersey was the same as mine and we met up, what were the chances of that huh? Madness, but hey what a night. It's good to see you, and if you can't tell, I'm in such a good mood tonight; this is exactly how I thought things would pan out. Unbelievable. So please, how may I help 6CW's most perfect flower?

*Charlotte blushes slightly as she brushes her hair, before remaining professional and raising her microphone to her lips as she begins to speak.

CG: I was just wondering, Austin Stevens has just been out to ringside and has marked his intentions for the TV tournament... I just wanted to get your thoughts on how you think it went down?

*Heath looks at Charlotte this time with a very different demeanour, a very cold and demonic demeanour has taken over the self-perceived new era. His blue eyes have filled with a burning desire and slight rage replacing the fairly docile look before. Heath chuckles, rubbing the back of his head before reacting to Charlotte and her question.*

Heath: Do you think that was supposed to scare or intimidate me, Charlotte? Do you think that Austin Stevens attempted to try and intimidate me of all people? to tell you the truth Charlotte, I actually have a huge degree of sympathy for Austin. I actually feel sorry for Austin for a whole magnitude of reasons. More than I'm comfortable with for that matter, and for that, I can confirm this is one of the only times I have felt sorry for any wrestler that has come and gone before me so far. And it hurts for me to say that, it really does. I don't expect any competitor I face to feel sorry for but with Austin I feel dangerous levels of apathy for.

Heath: I feel sorry for Austin, I really do. He went from headlining and at times main eventing over on 6WF which you can view on the 6CW Network of course. Austin went from headlining 6WF shows, defending that Hardcore title they had over there to 6CW where Austin has become nothing more than an afterthought. It's like the equivalent of starring in the Suicide Squad to starring in the Ghost-busters remake. But I'm sure most of these 6CW fans out there will watch Austin out of pity much like the Ghost-busters remake later this year.

Heath: And granted, It's only fair that you do that because let's face it, Austin deserves all the attention he can get these days much like that old, beaten film series. But, I'm not going to go into the greater details, I'm not about that. However, Austin just like you, I want to reach the top of the mountain, I want to reach out and take that TV title. But it's funny because over a year ago, you were in the exact same position you find yourself in now, still at the same part of the mountain with a different aim. Me, I was still fighting for everything I had across the world and reaching those mountain peaks. Roll forward a year to this date and I'm going to go further than you could ever achieve in my first year in 6CW.

Heath: So here I stand, and things have changed for myself and Austin. So tonight, I will be facing the 6CW version of Austin Stevens which hurts for me to say. But Austin will be facing... he will be facing 6CW's New era Aaron Heath. I know Stevens has made a career out of hurting people and inflicting pain, but Aaron Heath has made a career out of winning and achieving success wherever he finds himself on this planet. In many ways, tonight is my retribution. Tonight is my chance to seize sweet retribution.

*Heath's eyes are now alight with rage as Charlotte looks slightly pensive as she holds the microphone out to the tyrannical Heath as he continues to speak, his words like venom.*

Heath: Day in and day out for the past decade, I have had to scratch and claw my way to this date. I have had to watch undeserving wrestlers like Austin Stevens inject their venom into federations and congest the flow of superstars who deserve success and have destiny in the DNA, leaving them to fester on the sidelines. Tonight that changes, tonight I make a mark for those who believe they have the god given right to success, It's in my DNA to become a champion and I will be damned if this opportunity is denied by Austin Stevens or anyone.

Heath: And you all may be confused with what I'm saying but it all boils down to that key word and that key word is Destiny. My destiny. Austin wants to talk about achieving in 6CW, Well I want to talk about achieving because I'm going to use all my pent up anger, aggression and ruthlessness to achieve that TV title at Night of Glory beginning with Austin Stevens as I beat him within an inch of his life. And even the slightest expectation and aspirations for Austin Stevens will go down the toilet and the legacy of Austin Stevens will be destroyed.

Heath: It's my destiny to take this organisation to the new level and you Austin Stevens doesn't belong on my level. Me beating Austin Stevens tonight doesn't mean I just win a match and progress in the TV tournament, me beating Austin won’t just mean improving my reputation but I'm going to single handily kill the legacy of the total package which is Austin Stevens. I'm the new era of 6CW, I'm the prophet of 6CW and its destiny that this new era begins with the TV title around my waist and not those like Austin Stevens.

Heath: While I was wrestling around the world, fulfilling my Destiny on a global scale wrestlers like Austin Stevens would be wrestling in no name towns, against no name competitors in no name organisations Until as mentioned before he grabbed a brass ring over in 6WF and since then has been luckily covering up his clear shortcomings by brutality and violence. But yet, he has managed to stand in that ring and call himself a champion, in what is considered one of the pioneering wrestling companies in the world? I take massive offence and consider it insulting.

Heath: That insults everything I stand for. Luckily, Tonight I get to wash away one of the last remaining bastions of violence. I get to extract a rotting, festering and loitering tooth from the jaw of 6CW. I'm the new era of 6CW, an era killer if you will... I'm leading a crusade and claiming the TV title at Night of Glory is only the beginning. Nobody is going to prevent this new era taking over; nobody is going to prevent Destiny from taking its course. Those that oppose will meet violence from the prophet... An act of violence.

*With that Heath stares daggers into Charlotte Grey before winking and almost like that reverts into an eerily calm and pleasant demeanour. Heath turns on the spot and marches from the scene.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:02 pm

*Adamson and Grace stand backstage, jackets on but still in their ring gear, both with bottles of water in hand.

MA: You gotta lock in that pin tight, make it hard to get the shoulder pop

Grace nods but there is a look of doubt on his face
AG: Certainly, Max. It's these little things I learn that really make the difference.

MA: You don't become the Australian Champeroo without knowing all the tricks, Grac-o.

*Adamson has a big, wide grin as Grace forces a laugh. The pair then look up as they are interrupted.

"Well if that wasn't just the Max Adamson we all know..."

*Geoff Steel and Mike Hill walk into shot.

GS: That match got us thinking...

MH: We're still without opponents for Night of Glory

GS: And we don't want any of the Jones bull, none of his games.

MH: Real competition, real wrestling; it's the biggest stage and we want the best match.

*Grace looks lost but Adamson is smiling even wider

AG: Goodness, gentleman, I'm sure you'll have a lot on your mind making sure you pick the top guys.

MA: Idiot! They have, if they have any sense anyway, and they've come to share the news first hand.

*Steel smiles too

GS: We want to prove we're the best by beating the toughest team we can find. And let's face it; the best match is gonna be us 4.

MA: You may just be making the best bad decision you'll ever make, Steel...

MH: Oh, we think we may just be about to show the world that there isn't a team in this industry that can match what we've got.

*Steel and Hill both put out hands to shake

GS: So, guys, are we on? Steel and Hill versus Grace and Adamson at Night of Glory?

*Grace looks at Adamson and the pair nod.

AG: You got it!

*The teams share handshakes and a clear mutual respect as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:44 pm

Match Two
Geoff Steel vs Perfect Jack
**Mike Hill & Lex Hart on commentary

HA: Up next here on Anarchy, we have one half of the 6CW Tag team champions competing in singles action.

HE: And he finds himself up against another long-term veteran of this company, who also happens to be one half of the greatest tag team in 6CW history.

HA: That's not really an official moniker though is Henry?

HE: It should be Harold. Perfect Execution have done it all, in every company, and they cemented their legacy by beating Red Arrows at our last Pay Per View.

HA: But they haven't done it all have they? Because they aren't the ones who are tag team champions right now, that's standard Steel.

HE: Give them one shot, let's see how long that reign lasts.

“Last resort” hits and the crowd burst into cheers as Geoff Steel strides out onto the stage, as "The Next Big Thing" then kicks in as Mike Hill swaggers out behind him. The duo crash their tag team titles together in the air before strolling to the ring, tagging the fans hands.

HE: What a treat for you all this evening, not only do we see Geoff Steel vs Perfect Jack tonight, but we're joined on commentary by their tag team partners.

HA: I don't know how we're going to fit both of Hart and Hill's egos around this table.

*Hill is miked up by a producer.

MH: Gentleman, good evening, a pleasure to be out here with you.

HA: Thanks for joining us Mike, how do you fancy your tag team partners chances tonight?

MH: Geoff Steel is going to kick ass tonight, just like he does every week. Not so Perfect Jack won't know what's hit him.

"I am perfection" blares out, quickly blended into "Be myself" as the crowd's reaction changes to boos as Perfect Jack and Lex Hart march confidently out onto the stage. The pair walk down the ramp, Jack slides under the bottom rope as Hart walks around until the announce table.

HE: Lex, thank god you've come to join us this evening, finally someone with a bit of...

LH: Shut it Henry, the less I have to talk to you two fools the better. And as for you Hill, keep that tag title real close, you don't have many more days left with it.

MH: Haha, and who exactly is going to take these title belts from Mike Hill and Geoff Steel? You two, the dull duo?

Ding, Ding, Ding!
The bell rings to kick the match off. Geoff Steel and Perfect Jack lock-up, Jack applies a side headlock. Steel quickly counters, firmly Irish whipping Jack into the corner. Steel then sprints in, going for a clothesline. Perfect Jack side-steps, he quickly boots away at the stomach of Steel repeatedly before snapmaring him down to the mat.

Jack hits a leaping dropkick to the back of the head, before rolling to his feet and running the ropes, connecting with a knee drop to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Steel forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Perfect Jack applies a grounded rear waistlock. He brings Steel to his feet, but the tag team champion counters by lifting Jack onto his shoulders and taking him down with a fireman's carry slam.

Jack stumbles up to his feet and walks straight into a big boot to the skull from Geoff Steel. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Perfect Jack kicks out, Steel immediately goes on the attack with a series of kicks to the head of Jack. He waits for the Perfect Execution member to rise before knocking him down with a clothesline. Jack rolls up and Steel hits a 2nd clothesline. Again Perfect Jack gets to his feet, Geoff Steel hits a discus clothesline. Cover.

HA: Strong start from Geoff Steel. Mike, you've worked alongside some of the great names of professional wrestling, where does Steel rank?

MH: Geoff Steel is an incredible wrestler Harold. And what's great about Geoff is he compliments Mike Hill's style perfectly. He grinds them down and Mike Hill can fly around them, we've got all bases covered.

LH: What Mike is saying is that Geoff carries him, just like all his other partners have done.

MH: Sure beats riding the co-tails of a cheap w***e like Miss Jessica. But hey, at least you get something from it, PJ is just window shopping, no wonder he's always so damn grumpy.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Jack forces the shoulder up. Geoff Steel hauls him to his feet, firing in a series of big headbutts that rock the Perfect Execution man back into the ropes. Steel continues with a flurry of punches, before throwing Perfect Jack out across the ring. Steel bounces off the ropes, connecting with a big spear that flips PJ into the air. Steel hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Geoff Steel allows Perfect Jack to his feet, before hitting him with a series of European Uppercuts. He follows that with a knee to the stomach, and then hitting a further flurry of European Uppercuts into the back of the head. Steel then hauls Jack onto his shoulders, before planting him into the canvas with a powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Jack forces the shoulder up, Geoff Steel lifts him to his feet and goes for a suplex, but Perfect Jack blocks and then counters with a suplex of his own.

LH: Damn how stupid is Steel, did he really think that'd he out-wrestle Jack? Your influence must be rubbing off on him Mike.

Perfect Jack brings Steel to his feet, hitting a 2nd suplex. He keeps the hold applied but instead of hitting the conventional third suplex, he transitions into a backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Steel gets the shoulder up, Perfect Jack locks in an armbar and stomps down on Geoff Steel before dragging him to his feet. He Irish whips him out across the ring, nailing a hip toss on the rebound. Steel rolls up, throwing a groggy clothesline that Perfect Jack easily ducks and then grabs him by the waist, nailing a bridging belly to back suplex.

HE: Outstanding technical wrestling from Perfect Jack.

LH: You really think that you two buffoons will be able to deal with that kind of offence? You can't out-wrestle us.

MH: Give me a break Lex, that move is simply Standard Mike Hill.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Perfect Jack drags Geoff Steel to his feet, connecting with a big atomic drop. Jack follows that up with a running forearm smash. He then heads up to the top rope, Jack dives down and nails an elbow drop. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Jack goes on the attack again, driving a series of knees down into the back of Steel. He then allows Steel to his feet, connecting with a number of forearm smashes to the back. He then grabs Steel by the waist and throws him into the turnbuckles with a German suplex. Jack follows that up with a hesitation dropkick, he drags Steel away from the corner and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

LH: This is embarassing Mike, just hand us those titles already! In fact, better than that, how about I just take them?!

MH: Try me pink-pants.

*Hill jolts up to his feet, glaring at Hart as he quickly grabs the tag title belt off the table. Hill smirks as Hart glares back at him. Perfect Jack marches towards the ropes, but Steel is up to his feet.

HA: Roll up!

Ref: 1.......................2........................Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up, Steel quickly drops a knee down to the head. He then drags up Jack, setting up for the Blade Cutter, when Lex Hart suddenly makes a dash towards the ring apron.

HA: Where the hell is Hart going?!

HE: Hill won't be far behind!

Steel releases Perfect Jack, he marches towards Lex but Hill is first on the scene. He grabs Hart down from the apron, but Lex flattens him with a big right-hand. Steel is about to go down to the outside but Jack quickly turns him around, booting Steel in the gut...

HA: PERFECT PLEX!

Ref: 1...........................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: And it's all over!

HA: Perfect Jack gets a big pinfall win over Geoff Steel, albeit thanks to a big assist from his tag team partner Lex Hart.

HE: Teamwork makes the dream work Harold, they've proven tonight why they deserve a shot at Standard Steel!

*Hart rolls into the ring to celebrate with Perfect Jack as Hill and Steel lay slumped outside and inside the ring.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:46 pm

Marshall Murdoch is relaxing backstage lying face down on a massage table ahead of his match. The locker room door clicks open

MM: Don’t use any of that cheap baby oil. It gave me a terrible rash last time. The itch has only just gone

The camera shows Charlotte Grey and her camera team
CG: Apologies for the interruption. Is this a good time for an interview?

Murdoch turns onto his back and looks Grey up and down
MM: I’m completely naked except for this towel so I wouldn’t stand in my direct view if I were you. We wouldn’t want to breach the PG restrictions

Grey moves to stand behind Murdoch
CG: Is that better?

Murdoch nods
MM: No movement yet so I think we’re safe. I’ll give you a shout if I feel a tingle

Grey looks uncomfortable
CG: We just wanted a word about your match tonight. You haven’t been in 6CW long and despite your initial reservations you appear to have settled well and could be on the verge of capturing your first piece of championship gold?

Murdoch smiles
MM: There was never a doubt of whether I would fit in. It was more about whether 6CW was the right place for me. I’m a big name Charlotte. 6CW, well, you know its history. It’s not what I am used to. I have had to scale back my expectations but it’s hardly surprising I have been such a big hit

I’m a huge fish in a tiny, tiny pond. The TV championship will do for now but that is only the start

Grey rolls her eyes
CG: So despite your reservations you can see yourself having a future in little old 6CW?

MM: I think so unless a better offer comes along of course. I need to get something out of this relationship too. I’m a stand-up guy but it can’t just be give, give, give. You know what I mean…

CG: But you’re confident ahead of tonight’s match?

Marshall places his hands behind his head

MM: You tell me?

As Murdoch leans back on the massage table the towel around his waist accidentally falls to the floor. Grey lets out a shriek and the scene fades to black

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:46 pm

*Jones sits in his office in silence. No phone call, no outrage, just a whiskey and low light. His head is in his hands as he leans on the desk. A loud banging on his door shakes him from his thoughts

MJ: Yes, yes, come in!

*In storm Lex Hart and Perfect Jack, clearly unhappy. Jones sighs

MJ: Gentlemen, let's remember ourselves before we shoot from the hip...

PJ: Haven't you heard?! What is going on around here?! Why are people just making their own matches?!

MJ: Yes, I have been told. And whilst I am rather unhappy at the little arrangement they came to, the match itself was in my plans anyway.

PJ: It was in your...

*Jack turns to Lex incredulously

PJ: You talk to him, I haven't got the patience

*Hart takes a further step forward and leaves Jack pacing in the background

LH: Let's shoot straight then, boss. Whilst we showed the world we were better than the heroes this division let itself give in to, and we beat the Red Arrows and ended their pathetic allegiance...whilst we did all that you are letting some Hollywood star book himself in any role he wants around here just because he says so?

*Jones riles up

MJ: What's the implication, Lex? And be smart, I have some Swedish friends looking for a couple of "talents"

*Hart forces a disingenuous smile

LH: We trust you, Boss, believe me. So we came to appeal to your sense of, well, the showmanship that will give us the best Night of Glory in this company's history. And to resist the whims of these mercenaries who think they can just do as they please in YOUR building.

*Jones sits back and smiles

MJ: Through all the nonsense and I appreciate your sales pitch more than anyone Lex, you make a good point. This is my company and I run the show. I see what you're after, and you've earned it. Consider it booked, gentlemen.

PJ: It's our shot?

MJ: No, no, no. I shall add you to the match, not change it around. Consider this a three way dance now gentlemen. The champions will defend against the Megastars and Perfect Execution!

*Hart smiles and puts a hand on Jack's shoulder

MJ: Now run along, you got your wish I'm sure, don't make me regret it!

*Hart thanks Jones and turns to leave, Jack following as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:47 pm

Match Three
UK Title Number One Contender Match
James McManus vs Crime Lord
**Cameron Faith on commentary**

As we head back to the ringside area we are joined by our usual team of Harold and Henry Lloyd as well as a very special guest in the form of the UK Champion Cameron Faith, Faith has the belt placed on the commentary desk and looks confident as Harold Lloyd introduces the match

HA: Tonight we're going to see not only the finalists for the TV Title Tournament but also we're going to discover who will be facing this man here for the UK Title...

CF: Let me just cut you off right now, it doesn't matter who wins here tonight...I'm keep my belt over my shoulder!

Suddenly 'Out Of The Black' by Royal Blood blasts from the speakers and the International Champion Crime Lord walks out on to the stage with his belt over his shoulder, the fans give a good reaction as Crime Lord makes his way in to the ring

HA: Crime Lord...a former World Champion and the current International Champion...Cameron, if Crime Lord were to win do you think that the match for your title would become one for both titles?

CF: It should, I deserve to hold as much gold as possible...someone needs to give the International Title some relevance

HA: To be fair to Crime Lord he did recently defend that belt in a huge ladder match...one that you were part of.

CF: He got lucky but if he were to face me one on one...his luck would run out!

HE: Stop being so rude to our guest...if you're going to be rude it should be to the traitor in the ring right now...how dare he turn his back on Mr Jones

HA: Are you still not over that?!

Crime Lord stands tall in the ring handing his belt to the ring announcer before locking his eyes on Cameron Faith's belt and smiling to himself. The reaction then changes as 'Sad But True' by Metallica begins to play and James McManus walks out on to the stage with purpose before posing, pointing to the skies

HA: Cameron, last time out you actually teamed up with this man seemingly leaving him high and dry against the team of Joshua and Liam Wood...

HE: Stop badgering him Harold...

CF: No, I'll answer this...I had no interest in teaming up with James McManus...he doesn't have what it takes you stand up to me and isn't worthy of MY belt...the fact he gets to fight for a chance to face me...it's a bit of a joke.

With both men in the ring the ref does his final checks and calls for the bell starting the match. Both men begin to circle the ring before locking up with Crime Lord quickly taking control using his weight to his advantage. Crime Lord pushes McManus back towards the ropes before whipping him across the ring and meeting him with a shoulder block on his return that sends him down on to his back

HA: Crime Lord holds an almost 70 pound weight advantage over his opponent tonight...if he puts it to good use then this could be a hard match for James McManus...

CF: If he can't beat Crime Lord then what hope has he got against me?!

McManus reacts quickly sweeping the leg of Crime Lord forcing him down on to his back McManus then grabs the ankle of Crime Lord and twists him on to his front before spinning over and looking for a Boston Crab. Crime Lord reacts well though forcing his leg back sending McManus across the ring

HA: What power from Crime Lord...but McManus has the momentum here!

McManus bounces off the ropes as Crime Lord reaches a seated position, on his return McManus hits a huge running knee to the face of Crime Lord that takes him down, allowing McManus to cover

...ONE
…...T-NO! KICKOUT!

HA: Crime Lord is still in this but that shot must have rocked him!

HE: Cameron, you would have kicked out quicker right?!

CF: I wouldn't have let that idiot hit me in the first place...

HE: Of course not!

McManus reacts quickly dragging Crime Lord up scooping the larger man up and hitting a huge running powerslam before making another cover

...ONE....TWO....NO! KICKOUT!

McManus once again pulls Crime Lord up whipping him in to the turnbuckle and running in with a huge running European upper cut, before Crime Lord can react McManus backs up to the opposite turnbuckle and once again hits another running European Uppercut...and another...the fans begin to count along as Uppercut and Uppercut are launched at Crime Lord

HA: James McManus is doing a great job of using his hard striking and speed to take control of the bigger man here tonight...

CF: Will you shut up about size...both these men are taller than me and I guarantee that I beat them both...when you get in a ring with Cameron Faith it doesn't matter if you're 5 ft 1 or 7 ft 5...I beat you!

As McManus delivers a final running European Uppercut Crime Lord drops down and McManus once again covers

...ONE....TWO...NO...Foot on the rope!

HA: Great ring awareness from Crime Lord, McManus needs to keep up this pace though!

McManus wastes no time pulling Crime Lord to his feet and landing a pulling him in for a suplex but Crime Lord is able to block the attempt pushing McManus back before running forward and hitting a huge tackle that takes McManus down, McManus is quickly back up but is hit with a huge belly to belly suplex by the International Champion

HE: What power...you'd hit that better though right?

CF: Of course but can you stop talking to me? I'm trying to watch my next victim here...

Crime Lord continues the offence picking McManus up and hitting another huge belly to belly sending him across the ring, McManus pulls himself up but is caught with a huge running clothesline that crunches him between Crime Lord and the turnbuckle, Crime Lord then pulls him up whipping him across the ring slamming him hard in to the opposite turnbuckle

HA: Crime Lord is calling for the end here!

HE: CRIME PAYS!

HA: NO! McManus reverses in to one of his own! TOMBSTONE! BOTH MEN DOWN!

The fans cheer like crazy as the replay shows Crime Lord looks for the Tombstone only for McManus to reverse in to one of his own but as he hits it Crime Lord rolls away. As we return McManus and Crime Lord are both still down but McManus has begun to stir, placing a single hand on the chest of Crime Lord

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THRE-NO!

HA: Crime Lord kicked out of the Tombstone...how is this still going?!

HE: Let’s get it over and done with, Cameron just wants to know who he's beating next!

McManus once again drags himself up before pulling Crime Lord up who reacts with a stiff right that staggers McManus back towards the middle of the ring. Crime Lord attempts to hit more but is met with one of McManus as the pair before to trade blows, McManus takes control with Crime Lord still feeling the effect of the Tombstone and lands a huge knee to the gut that doubles Crime Lord over before hitting a snap suplex and another cover

...ONE....TWO....TH-NO! KICKOUT!

McManus looks frustrated but once again pulls Crime Lord up who reacts quickly with a snap head-butt before hoisting McManus up

HE: F-5!

HA: NO! McManus drops down the back and charges Crime Lord at the ropes!

As the men reach the ropes they both tumble over the top slamming down on to the mat

CF: Idiots...just so you know, that's as close as they are getting to my belt!

Both men get back to their feet on the outside and begin to throw each other around the outside area until McManus sends Crime Lord over in to the commentary table knocking the International Title on to the floor

CF: What the hell...

Faith quickly rips his head phones off as McManus hits a huge snap suplex to Crime Lord on to the ring apron causing Crime Lord to roll back in to the ring but as he attempts to go after Crime Lord he is stopped by an irate Cameron Faith who orders him to pick his belt back up

HA: These two men have been thorns in each other’s side for the past few weeks and now it's coming to a head!

HE: McManus disrespect the belt...Cameron can't let him get away with that!

HA: He's not here anymore...you don't have to keep sucking up to him!

Faith and McManus continue to argue back and forth until the referee is forced to climb out of the ring and attempt to split the two up, he begins to warn both men but his attention is taken away from the ring where Crime Lord has pulled himself to his feet

HA: Anderson is in the ring...someone get him out of there...he's got the International belt!

HE: Crime Lord is about to get what he deserves...a different type of title shot!

With the ref distracted Crime Lord turns around in to an almighty shot to the face from Conor Anderson with the international title that leaves Crime Lord out cold, Anderson then rolls out of the ring keeping the belt in his hand

HA: This is unfair...Crime Lord just got taken out!

HE: All's fair if the ref doesn't see it!

McManus notices Crime Lord down and spots his chance, pushing past the ref and Cameron Faith to make the cover

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE- NO!

HA: Crime Lord is still in this!! Connor Anderson is shocked!

McManus grits his teeth but wastes no time, pulling an all but out Crime Lord to his feet

HE: MK ULTRA!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HA: McManus is the number one contender...it might not be fair but he got the pin here tonight

HE: And here comes Cameron Faith

The crowd boo's as Cameron Faith quickly makes his way in to the ring launching punches and kicks to the new number one contender who replies with his own as the two men begin to brawl spilling to the outside, in the ring Anderson is back in with the title once again in his hands as Crime Lord pulls himself up

HE: ANOTHER SHOT COMING UP!

HA: NO! Crime Lord ducks!

The fans are hyped beyond belief as Crime Lord ducks the title and delivers a kick to the gut forcing Anderson to drop the belt, the pair then begin to trade rapid punches.

HA: This is crazy...Cameron Faith and James McManus are brawling on the outside while Crime Lord and Connor Anderson are trading blows in the ring...someone needs to sort this out...

HE: Your prayers have been answered!

???: ENOUGH....ENOUGH!

The crowd boo as Mr Jones marches out on to the stage backed by security who quickly split up the brawling men as Mr Jones begins to speak

MJ: You all want to fight so much...then ok...you have it!

Jones pauses for a moment before making a huge announcement

MJ: James McManus...as you won your match tonight you will face Cameron Faith for the UK Title at Night of Glory!

Faith and McManus stare each other down across the sea of security

MJ: ...and Crime Lord...you and Mr Anderson seem to be on a crash course at the moment so why not make it official...at Night of Glory...it will be Crime Lord defending his International Title against Connor Anderson.

The fans cheer as Mr Jones makes his way to the back and the four men struggle against security to get to each other.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue May 31, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*After a commercial break Kelsey is skipping along the corridor ahead of a frustrated Hurst and Perez.

JH: I shouldn't be surprised, his DNA and upbringing are primed to make him a thief in the ring too.

BP: Hey man, the dude knows how to get the job done...as do I Miss Callihan

*Perez smiles at Kelsey but she carries on skipping undeterred

JH: Regardless, we must regroup and reconsider our next focus.

BP: Our? Two dudes ain't usually my thing; I work alone.

JH: Nonsense, you're better off with me and that's the last of that. But where next?

BP: I don't think there is anywhere else for this rag tag team to go Hursty. Speaking of which; where are we walking?

*The pair stop as Kelsey comes to a halt. The door they stand outside reads "Mr Jones", and she winks at the pair as she taps softly on the wood.

BP: I don't wanna go in there...

"COME IN!"

*Kelsey giggles and slides the door open, slipping in and letting it slam in Jack and Brandon's faces. Hurst smiles

JH: Methinks the lady has a plan, Brandon.

*The scene fades away from the pair as they walk away and transitions to see Kelsey sitting on the edge of Jones's desk in his office

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

MJ: To what do I owe the pleasure, Miss Callihan?

*Kelsey giggles and twirls her hair in her fingers

KC: You're going to give my man and his boy a match.

MJ: That pair? Are they some sort of team now? Well, they lost, that really was quite the chance blown.

KC: We were cheated, Michael.

MJ: And? It happens. You've made it happen yourself.

KC: But I am going to get what I wanted, Michael, cos you know I must.

*Jones leans forward with a look of worry on his face

MJ: I don't quite know what you mean, Kelsey. Your family influence has run its course around here...

*Kelsey giggles again

KC: Mikey Moo, you know I have my ways. I'm more than just a bouncy pair of big blue eyes. I've seen things, I know things, and you're very scared Mister.

*Jones slams a hand down on the desk and Kelsey jumps off and onto her feet

MJ: Your mouth stays shut you little wh*re!

*Kelsey's eyes open wide and her smile beams

KC: Ooooo I love it when your palm hits flat. Do it again.

MJ: Shut up! Take your match and go.

KC: Tag team titles, a four way, you love the numbers going up and up...

MJ: Yes yes, fine! They can have their shot. It'll do them no good; the Englishman was never more than holding that idiot Reborn's coat tails. And as far Perez...

*Kelsey leans over and plants a kiss on his lips to interrupt him

KC: Thank you baby! Heehee!

*She skips away and out the door leaving Jones to wipe his face and take another long slug of whiskey as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:48 pm

Match Four
TV Tournament Semi Final
Aaron Heath v Austin Stevens

The camera pans around Wembley Arena, with the 6CW Universe out in full force on this Tuesday evening, many signs are seen being held up, such as "Kjellis for CW", "We want Cacti" and "WhatCulture jumped the shark", before the camera swings round the Harold and Henry Lloyd who wait at ringside...

HA: "Welcome back to this special Tuesday edition of Anarchy, and what a start to the show we have had tonight partner"

HE: "Yes Harold, some great matches so far, but as good ol JR would say, "business is about to pick up" as up next we have the first of the four TV Title semi-final matches between Aaron Heath and Austin Stevens"

HA: "Heath picked up a good win over newcomer O'Callaghan in the last round, but Heath showed real heart, grit and determination to pull through and pick up the victory."

HE: "He sure did Harold, but I was as, maybe even more impressed with Austin Stevens' performance in the last round against Hokori, and in what was a vicious matchup where Stevens made his former friend pass out with the ankle lock"

HA: "Well I certainly wasn't impressed with Austin's post match antics, putting Hokori out of tonight's Anarchy and potentially out for future shows as well."

HE: "Well that's the kind of mean streak Austin Stevens possesses Harold, Heath will have to be on top of his game tonight to progress through to the next round, this should be a classic..."

Time Bomb Baby by Powerman 5000 takes over the airways and a calm and collected Aaron Heath walks out on to the stage with his eyes locked on to the ring, he pauses for a moment cricking his head to the side before heading down and entering the ring and staring towards the stage

HA: "Heath looks like he has his game face on tonight Henry, such an important evening for him

HE: "He's got a real shot of winning this thing Harold"

As Heath stares towards the stage, the lights dim, more smoke rises from the stage and 'for love and failing' plays, as Austin Stevens wearing a tank top and shorts emerges. He holds up an M sign and ignores the mixed reaction as he walks down the ramp. He stares angry into the eyes of Heath and rolls into the ring. The music stops as the pair walk into the centre of the ring talking trash.

HA: "Tensions clearly running high here, both superstars know what is at stake in this huge clash"

The referee rings the bell

Ding, ding, ding!

Heath quickly goes on the attack against Stevens; Heath catches him off guard with a stiff forearm smash into the face. He stumbles back into the ropes, Heath whips him across the ring and goes for a back body drop but Stevens leapfrogs over the top into a sunset flip.

1....kick out!

The two men regroup in seperate corners, and nod at each other after the opening exchange

HA: "A mutual respect between the two after that opening flourish, the crowd on tenterhooks for this one"

Heath and Stevens lock up in the middle of the ring, before Heath locks in a headlock on Stevens. Stevens breaks the hold sending Heath bouncing back off the ropes into a clothesline, Stevens goes for the cover...

1....kick out!

HE: "The strength of Stevens on show there Harold, able to break that hold from Heath with ease"

Stevens pulls Heath up off the mat, and hits him with some punches to the gut, forcing Heath back into the corner and up against the turnbuckle. Stevens continues to hit Heath with punches, before Irish Whipping him with venom to the opposite corner, forcing Heath over the ropes and outside the ring where he lays against the barricade clearly shaken while Stevens stands tall taunting him in the ring.

HA: "Impressive stuff from Stevens, a really good start to the match from him"

Heath gathers himself on the outside before climbing the steel steps and re-entering the ring as the referee holds Stevens back. Once Heath is in the ring, the two lock horns again, before Stevens whips Heath off the ropes and hits him with a sideslam...

1....2....kick out!

Stevens applies a double underhook hold, driving a number of knees down into the back of the head. He then hauls Heath up to his feet and then launches him out across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Heath staggers up straight into a chokeslam backbreaker. He makes the cover.

1....2......kick out!

HA: "Stevens well on top here, Heath showing great resilience though!"

Stevens locks in a full nelson hold on Heath, he fights up to his feet and then counters with a jawbreaker. Stevens staggers around and Heath flattens him with a big boot to the head. He covers.

1...2...kick out!

Heath immediately goes on the attack, driving a series of elbows down into the face. He drags Stevens up, pummelling away at the big man with a succession of forearm smashes. Stevens falls into the ropes, where Heath continues the elbow attack until Stevens is slumped down. Heath then smashes a hard knee into the side of the head. Heath applies a front facelock on Stevens, lifting up his fellow competitor and resting his legs on the middle rope before connecting with a spike DDT. Cover.

1.....2......kick out!

HE: "I thought Heath had him there, what impressive work to get himself back into this match!"

Heath allows Stevens to rise before Irish whipping him into the ropes. Stevens goes for a clothesline but Heath easily ducks and as Stevens turns round lifts him, flinging Stevens out across the ring with a fallaway slam. Stevens rolls up, he stumbles unsteadily into the path of Heath who scoops him into the air and nails a piledriver. He hooks the leg.

1.....2.....kick out!

HA: "What impressive strength from Heath to be hitting these moves on the bigger Stevens, but he still can't put him away!"

Heath allows Stevens to begin to stir before locking in a armbar on Stevens, and he does so. Stevens manages to struggle to his feet, and whip Heath against the ropes catching him with a hard clothesline sending him crashing to the mat. Stevens immediately goes on the attack by lifting up the up and coming superstar and nailing a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging Heath back up and connecting with a Brainbuster. He sits up and Stevens nails a superkick. Cover.

1....2....kick out!

Both men lay strewn in the ring, this match taking a toll on both...

HE: "Heath couldn't keep that hold applied...and wait a minute what is going on in the crowd...."

*The crowd's attention is turned away from the fantastic match, as someone makes their way down to the front row opposite camera side of the ring..."

HA: "What the heck...that's....that's Dicey Reilly!!"

HE: "He's suspended Harold, he's suspended what is he doing out here!!"

*Dicey is handed a steel chair to sit on by a fan, and waves his ticket above his head*

HA: "It looks like Dicey has a ticket, he has just as much a right to sit amongst the audience as everyone else, why has he come out here for this match though?!"

HE: "Stop worrying about him Harold; we've got a great match going on here!"

Stevens rises to his feet first, and looks over at Dicey in a confused manner, before turning his attention back to Heath. Stevens pulls Heath up, and hits him with a flurry of punches to the head of Heath who falls into the ropes. Stevens whips him out across the ring and then leaps into the air, connecting with a spear on the rebound.

The former tag team champion then pummels down on the head of Heath until the referee forces him away. Stevens then allows Heath to his feet, booting him in the stomach and then connecting with a sit-out powerbomb. Cover.

1.....2..........kick out!

HA: "A near fall for Stevens, he's surely nearly got this sewn up"

*Dicey rises to his feet and is amping up the crowd, trying to start a chant"

HE: "What's the chant, what's the chant?!"

Stevens is distracted by Dicey on the outside, leaning over the ropes to talk trash to the former Hardcore champion...

HA: "Stevens needs to keep his eye on the prize here Henry!"

Heath rises to his feet as Stevens continues to talk trash to Dicey on the outside, Stevens turns round, knee to the gut...

HA: "ACT OF VIO...NO REVERSED"

Heath kicks Stevens in the gut and runs the ropes, but Stevens gets out of the way and hits Heath with his own knee to the gut....

HE: "F-BOMB! THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!"

1.............2........................KICK OUT!

HA: "MY GOD HE KICKED OUT OF THE F-BOMB!!"

Heath somehow gets his shoulder up at the last possible moment as Stevens looks completely shell shocked and remonstrates with the referee. Dicey now gets up and starts to get a "6-C-DUB" chant going throughout the arena, which gets Stevens attention, as he goes to the outside to face up to Dicey and the two talk trash as Heath lays strewn in the ring

HE: "Get back in the ring and finish him off Austin, this is your moment"

The referee reaches a count of 7, before Stevens heads back into the ring slowly with his eyes still locked on Dicey at ringside....

HE: "Look out Austin!"

....as Stevens is walking slowly back into the ring, Heath is summoning his last ounce of strength to rise and as Stevens continues to look at Dicey while in the ring, turns Stevens round, knees him in the gut and runs the ropes...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

1........2..............KICK OUT!!

HE: "MY GOD STEVENS KICKED OUT OF ACT OF VIOLENCE"

HA: "WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR THESE TWO SUPERSTARS TO DEFEAT EACH OTHER!"

Stevens and Heath lay both flat out on their backs in the ring, and the referee begins a count...

Heath slowly rises to his feet...

HA: "WAIT A MINUTE WHAT'S HE DOING!"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Dicey now rises from his chair, picks it up and jumps the barricade and slides into the ring and squares up to Heath with the chair in hand. The pair trash talk...

HE: "GET HIM OUT OF THE RING! HE'S SUSPENDED!"

Heath and Dicey talk trash but then...

HA: "MY GOD DICEY WHAT IS HE DOING?!?"

Dicey turns round to Stevens who is laying on the floor and hits him over the back with the steel chair multiple times as the referee rings the bell...

Ding, ding, ding!

YOUR WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION, AUSTIN STEVENS!

HA: "DICEY COST HEATH THE MATCH, DICEY COST HEATH THE MATCH!"

Dicey continues to smash Stevens with the chair, as Heath comes to the realisation of what is happening and grabs Reilly by the shoulder turning him round and squaring him up face to face"

HE: "HEATH IS FURIOUS, HE'S BEEN DENIED HIS OPPORTUNITY AT THE TV TITLE"

Heath and Reilly continue trash talking face to face before Heath turns his head away in disgust and as he turns back to throw a punch at Dicey...

HA: "STEEL CHAIR TO THE SKULL OF HEATH!!"

Dicey lays Heath out with a flush shot to the head with the steel chair denting it in the middle....Dicey holds the chair aloft in the centre of the ring as the crowd goes wild....

HE: "HERE COME SECURITY FINALLY!"

....security come rushing out from behind the curtain and down the ramp, Dicey sees this and slides out of the ring, jumps over the barricade and makes his way up through the crowd as security fill the ring and outside looking at Dicey making his way through the crowd...

HA: "DICEY REILLY HAS CAUSED HAVOC HERE ON ANARCHY, HE'S MEANT TO BE SUSPENDED!"

Dicey makes his way through the crowd to the top of the tier with the crowd chanting "DI-CEY REI-LLY! DI-CEY REI-LLY! DI-CEY REI-LLY!" before he stops and then stands with the chair aloft as the crowd chant "F*CK JONES! F*CK JONES! F*CK JONES!" as Anarchy goes to break....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Thunder is walking through the backstage halls

‘Well if it isn’t Mr Invisible’

*Thunder recognises the voice; he takes a second and then turns around to face Liam Wood

T: Liam; I would say it’s a pleasure but, well, you know….

*Wood looks Thunder up and down

LW: The bitterness Mike, it’s eating you up inside isn’t it. Too see how far I have come and you well…

It’s embarrassing!

*Thunder chuckles
T: Is this what you do now, wander the corridors throwing stones?

*Thunder leans in closer to Wood and he whispers
T: You heard the story about people in glass houses?

*Wood laughs loudly and takes a step back
LW: Are you threatening me?

That doesn’t seem a very gallant move, what about your strict moral code?

*Thunder’s eyes narrow and he puffs out his chest
T: There are those that I would make an exception for….

*Wood shakes his head in amazement as Thunder stands firm
LW: Am I really meant to take you seriously. You are a waste of space here, every chance you get you throw it away, you are not the man MIKE. You are a joke, a figure of fun to entertain the under 7’s, you’re the wrestling equivalent of a guy in a clown suit making balloon animals

*Thunder shakes his head
T: I tried so hard to protect what we had, I tried to tell myself that the Liam Wood I knew, the Liam Wood that I grew up with was still in there but I see now, that guy is gone forever

And that is your loss…

*Wood smirks and pats the EWF belt
LW: I’ll survive

T: Cockroaches always do…

*Thunder steps to Wood again
T: Our time will come Liam. And when it does I will do what I have to do…

*Wood nods
LW: I’ll be waiting

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:49 pm

*Jones sits in his office, his whiskey glass half full again, no ice, and an impatient tapping of his fingers drumming against the desk. The phone rings and he snaps to answer it, before composing himself

MJ: Jones...yes I am fully aware...no, I am not letting this sail rudderless!

*He listens to a tirade, a quite angry voice directing anger at him, unclear on our end.

MJ: Goodbye!

*He slams the phone down onto his desk and shouts unintelligible angry sounds. In walks Charles Kramer

CK: They're circling, Michael.

*Jones doesn't even look up

MJ: Not now, not you...

CK: Oh but it is me, Michael. And I know who that was too. It is time to pull your finger out. We have no Main Event, no opponent for Joshua or Wood. Yes, one of them will face Leone or Reborn, but you know full well that with two shows after this you really need something to sell this show.

MJ: It’s under control...

*A sudden unexpected anger spills out of Kramer

CK: It is not! You are letting this slip, I can’t keep telling you the same thing week in week out, it’s simple Michael get a grip or get out of this place!

*Kramer adjusts his tie and composes himself

CK: Now, this can be fixed, but I am not sure you have the fortitude to do it.

*Kramer places a paper file on the desk. Jones pulls his head up from out of his hands and glares at Kramer

MJ: This will be sorted by management, something you never will be. Now get out before this whiskey glass meets your skull.

*Kramer smiles, bows his head and turns away to leave, shutting the door behind him as he does. Jones sighs once more; he takes a final long drink from the glass before placing it back on the table, slumping into his chair his head drops back into his hands

MJ: I need SOMETHING...

*The scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Match Five
TV Tournament Semi Final
Jimmy Phillips v Marshall Murdoch

HA: Welcome back to 6CW Anarchy, and up next for you here we have the 2nd semi final of the TV Title tournament for you.

HE: We just witnessed a fantastic contest between Austin Stevens and Aaron Heath, and if anything, the standard is only going to get even higher as the night goes on.

HA: Another big contest up next, with The Forgotten's Jimmy Phillips looking to continue his recent run of good form, but he faces a tough contest up against Marshall Murdoch, who has made an incredible impression since arriving here in 6CW.

HE: Murdoch has certainly made an impact, as has Phillips and over a longer period too, this one is too close to call for me.

“Ban all the music” echoes through the speakers as the crowd descends into a chorus of loud and aggressive boos as Jimmy Phillips enters onto the stage. Once on the stage, the self-proclaimed talent, walks to one side of the stage acknowledges the fans and then the other with a taunt and a smirk generating more heat before walking down to ring and jumps up onto apron and pyros shoot out of the ringposts.

HA: Phillips was very good last time out against Jimmy Phillips, and he will need to be at that level again up against Marshall Murdoch.

HE: There's no reason why he won't be. Phillips is refreshed after the deserved break given to him by Mr Jones, he's come into this tournament ready to prove himself.

Green strobe lifting effects flash about and illuminate the entrance walkway as "Papercut" blares out through the speakers and Marshall Murdoch walks out to the stage. He kneels on the entrance ramp with his arms outstretched in a 'cross' formation before standing up after punching the air. Murdoch then paces down the ramp, and slides into the ring.

HE: Beating Jimmy Phillips is one thing, but to come out on top against Crime Lord is another entirely, it was an impressive win from Murdoch.

HA: Well of course Crime Lord was having to deal with an earlier assault from Anderson, but the way Murdoch targeted the leg of Crime Lord throughout showed just why he is so highly thought of.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Marshall Murdoch starts the match off up by marching to the middle of the ring to lock-up with Jimmy Phillips. The two lock up and Phillips take advantage with a couple of Forearm smashes up into the grill of Murdoch. Marshall responds with a roundhouse kick to the side, Phillips keels over and Murdoch then bounces off the ropes hitting a big dropkick to the side of the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Marshall gets up to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of Jimmy Phillips until the referee steps in. Murdoch is forced to let Phillips get to his feet, he goes for a DDT but Phillips blocks. He then manages to throw Marshall into the canvas with a suplex. Phillips gets up to his feet, he waits for Murdoch to rise before running in and nailing a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

HE: Even start to this match-up.

HA: It's safe to say that there isn't a fans favorite in this match, neither is really loved by these fans.

Jimmy Phillips brings Murdoch to a vertical base, he then fires in some stiff European Uppercuts followed by some headbutts. Murdoch slumps into the corner, Phillips then runs in and crashes a big boot into the skull. Marshall walks out of the corner groggily straight into a snap powerslam. He hooks the leg.

The Forgotten man rolls up to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of Marshall Murdoch, who tries to roll away but Phillips drags him back to the middle of the ring and drops another knee into the face. Murdoch is then allowed to rise to his feet by Phillips who connects with an overhead belly to belly suplex, quickly running to cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

HA: Jimmy Phillips the man in charge here.

Murdoch forces the shoulder up, Phillips drags him to his feet and starts smashing punches into the chin. Murdoch stumbles back, Phillips continues with the
punches but Murdoch manages to block one. He then fires back a series of punches himself which back Phillips into the ropes. Marshall then whips him out across the ring and nails a sidewalk slam on the rebound. Marshall hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Marshall gets up to his feet, he stands waiting for Phillips to rise. The Forgotten member throws a clothesline, Murdoch easily ducks under it and then scoops Phillips onto his shoulders before nailing a Texan slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Jimmy Phillips kicks out, Marshall drags Phillips to his feet and crashes a number of roundhouse kicks into the side and head of Phillips. He stumbles back into the corner, Murdoch sprints in and nails a big dropkick. He then grabs Phillips by the head, sprinting out of the corner and nailing a bulldog. Cover.

HE: Marshall Murdoch dominating the recent interchanges, he's really pressing his claims as one of the favorites for this tournament!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Marshall quickly locks in a seated abdominal stretch. He hauls Jimmy Phillips to a vertical base and goes for a pumphandle slam, but Phillips fights his way out of the predicament. Murdoch turns around and Phillips nails a Russian legsweep, hooking the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Phillips quickly synchs in a front facelock. He drags Murdoch to his feet, smashing a number of knees into the face. Phillips stoops down, before hooking Murdoch under the shoulders and connecting with a Northern lights suplex. Murdoch gets to his feet, Phillips lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop, falling down on top of Marshall into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Phillips drags up Marshall Murdoch, crashing punches into the stomach before pulling Murdoch forward and scooping him onto his shoulders, dropping him face-first onto the top turnbuckle with a snake eyes. Murdoch stumbles forward straight into a spinebuster. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Marshall gets the shoulder up. Jimmy Phillips hauls him to his feet, setting up for The Touchdown, but Murdoch manages to elbow his way out of the hold...

HA: T-Bone suplex!

HE: Murdoch needed that counter, Phillips was just setting up to finish this match off.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Phillips drives the shoulder up off the mat. Murdoch stands over him, waiting for the Forgotten man to rise. He hits an STO backbreaker, before lifting Phillips to a vertical base and hitting a double arm DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Phillips forces the shoulder up. Murdoch allows Phillips to rise, before slinging him across the ring with the American suplex. Phillips stumbles to his feet, he walks into the path of Murdoch who drops him with a roundhouse kick to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2.........................Kick out!

HA: Close for Murdoch!

HE: Now setting up for Marshall Law...this will finish it!

Murdoch steps to the corner, he stands, nodding his head impatiently as Phillips stirs. Marshall runs in..

HA: Phillips ducks it, Murdoch lands on his feet!

Phillips avoids the troouble in paradise, Murdoch lands on his feet. He spins around and runs again at Phillips...

HA: GAME-CHANGER!

HE: IT CERTAINLY WAS! THE BIG CLOTHESLINE OUT OF NOWHERE!

Ref: 1............................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Oh wow!

HE: It's over, Jimmy Phillips wins it! What a counter from Phillips, what athletic ability and what impact on that clothesline!

HA: He nearly took Murdoch's head off with that, and there was absolutely no way in which Marshall could see it coming. Phillips has really pulled it out of the
bag this evening.

HE: Phillips did Mr Jones proud tonight, and there is a chance that the TV Title will be in the hands of The Forgotten if he continues this form!

*Phillips gets to his feet, slowly composing himself before an arrogant smirk breaks out across his face as he looks down at the still-dazed Murdoch.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:52 pm

We go backstage in the 6CW arena to the warm up area where various superstars are preparing for their night's work as Charlotte Grey walks up towards Cerberus gingerly...

CG: We are working on a behind the scenes special for the 6CW Website is it ok to have a chat.

Cerberus continues on with his workout and nods at Miss Grey to get on with it.

CG: So what got you into wrestling from such a young age?

Cerberus has an evil smile on his face
C: I like hurting people...nothing more...nothing less.

Watching the pain on people's faces as i batter them around a ring. Watching them realize that it's only just begun and that there is more to come. That it will continue on and on and on until I decide it's over

CG: Where do you come from?

Cerberus glares at her

C: No Comment....

CG: Currently you are taking part in the TV Title Tournament over the last few weeks you have called into question the randomness of the draw; do you still believe that's the case?

C: You just have to look at what's happened it's not even a debate. He doesn't want me anywhere near that final so tries to take me out with his hitman for hire Anderson...

Now Crime Lord has made that fail...He's going the opposite way about it...

It's convenient how all his men have a different opponent and never once clashed...

So he’s got them all lined up for the final whilst one of Me or that nutcase comic book reading ret@rd Thunder will disappear out his way...

So yeah it's not exactly subtle Charlotte even an idiot can see through this...

CG: So what do you think about Thunder? Some have questioned his methods to get Mr Jones out of 6CW

I respect the guy's talent he's a hell of a competitor. But he's not the man to get Mr Jones out of 6CW he endlessly comes up short when the occasion matters. Team 6CW...World Title matches...Every time he loses...

He's a big match bottler...

This is the problem when you dress like a superhero and let everyone down all the time. The confidence goes and you start to question your ability. You start to wonder if you’re doing is really the right thing to do. It's the voices in your head that makes the mask start to slip away as the smiles fade...

And when the mask starts to fall away the dark side takes over the soul...

And only then will Thunder's true colours be revealed...

CG: So what are you saying?

C: He cannot be trusted to do the right thing for 6CW only for himself...

If he works on cold hard logic like he says on Tuesday he will climb into the ring and lay down...

Yet you and I both know he won't...Why?

Because his not interested in doing the best for 6CW just himself....

He called it his symbol of hope... I call it his symbol of greed. So Thunder it's time to put up or shut up...

Its big match time...its sink or swim...

I’m not going to carry you back land if you start to drown. I’m going to watch you sinking to the depths of despair as I continue on to do something you will never do. I’m going to ruin Mr Jones idealistic plan and edge him closer to the exit door...

Cerberus walks away from Miss Grey as she mumbles "thanks for your time..."

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:52 pm

*Tim Allen stands backstage with a calm and collected Cassius Zhi. He has a cup of green tea in one hand.

TA: Cassius, we stand here ahead of your semi-final match up with Engel Harlequin...how are you feeling?

*Zhi takes a sip of his tea and then answers

CZ: I've never much liked Tuesdays, Timothy, but some of the miscreants here were most reluctant to work the bank holiday.

TA: But the match, Cassius, what about the match?

CZ: Oh I'm sorry; I thought you were asking about me and my mood, not some arbitrary questions about a match...

*He lifts his tea and takes another sip

CZ: Well, I'm terrified of course. A big scary clown! A semi-final match! Goodness, how could I ever stay calm?

*Zhi rolls his eyes and lifts his tea once again

TA: I sense the sarcasm, Cassius

CZ: Well aren't you clever, well done you. Timothy, you have a lot to learn. But I do not. So this match is not some terrifying tension filled test of my fortitude. I am Cassius Zhi, I am better than this rodeo freak and I am better than the rest of the circus you call 6CW...

*With that he spins on his heels and walks away as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 8:53 pm

*Robin Reborn is backstage with Charlotte Grey. He is not quite his usual calm self.

CG: Robin, I caught you backstage looking somewhere between angry and agitated, but you still agreed to speak to us. Really, my simple question...what is bothering you?

*Reborn looks at Charlotte then down the lens, then back to Charlotte again

RR: There's a lot going on in these corridors and in this building tonight, Charlotte. I guess this is where my experience on the big stage does not match someone like Keith Leone. I've main evented in 6CW, I've broken records in 6CW, but I've never ended a career. Not here, not in Japan, not in Mexico. And I think this is the first time I will hold my hands up and say "well done, Jonesy, you got to me."

*Reborn looks down and Charlotte tentatively makes a suggestion

CG: You could...well...you could give him his chance and let both live to fight another day...

*Reborn snaps his neck to really look right into the eyes of his interviewer

RR: Do you think I can just pass up my chance to end this tyranny? I can be so arrogant to just assume I will get on the brink of greatness again? I'm sorry, Charlotte, I really am, but the main event of the biggest PPV 6CW has to offer, hell the biggest PPV in all of wrestling nowadays...you don't let that go, not if you want to be the man they all want to beat. You've got to have that backbone of steel, able to ride high through the rough and the smooth

CG: So you will end the career of Keith Leone tonight?

RR: I will go out there to confirm my position at the top of the mountain, Charlotte. The consequences are Keith's and Jones's.

CG: And then, after all that, will we know who you go on to face at Night of Glory?

*Now Reborn regains his smile

RR: Oh no no no, not tonight. That's for next week. You see, I know what Jones is going to do next, and this delay will force his hand.

*Reborn shakes his head

RR: No no no, Charlotte. We cooking with gas on this one baby!

*Reborn wags his finger and walks away as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Match Six
Liam Wood vs O'Callaghan

*Back at ringside*

HA: Up next is one ego against another as we see the so called King Slayer taking on O'Callaghan. Now folks, you might remember that O'Callaghan is coming into this match right off the back of a loss to Aaron Heath in the TV title tournament...

HE: That’s right Harold but I have spoken to O'Callaghan and he says he is on to much bigger thing than the Television Title...

HA: But right now he faces one of the toughest guys in 6CW, the EWF champion Liam Wood...

HE: It’s going to be a tough one to call that’s for sure Harold...

*The lights go out around the arena as 'Revival Mode' plays. A single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood in his Biker Gear. The crowd boo as Wood seems to soak up the atmosphere *

HE: But here right now is the King slayer, coming off of the back of a big victory last week...

HA: And being embarrassed by Robin Reborn...

*Liam Wood walks down the ramp slowly and around the ring, he looks at Harold sat at the commentators table threateningly *

HE: Wood does not like you...

HA: Not many people like Liam Wood to be perfectly honest with you...

*The lights come up as Wood steps into the ring. He takes off his Leather jacket and drops it out of the ring casually. The referee is talking to Wood as 'Run this town' plays and the arena goes dark once more. Laser lights shine around the entranceway as O'Callaghan walks out onto the stage looking confident. The fans boo as O'Callaghan takes a fifty pound note out of his tights and waves it in front of a fan before tearing it up *

HA: ...And O'Callaghan is not one to pander to the 6CW universe either...

HE: Too right, both stars know that they do not need the fans to succeed...

*O'Callaghan climbs the ring apron and enters the ring but before he can react, Liam Wood charges towards him hitting him across the back with clubbing blows. Wood relentlessly follows O'Callaghan around the ring hitting him across the back as O'Callaghan winces in pain *

HA: Wood clearly wants to take control of this contest...

*O'Callaghan throws a right hand to the gut of Wood who staggers back. Wood is Irish whipped by O'Callaghan hard into the corner. Wood staggers forward and walks into a powerslam. O'Callaghan goes for a quick cover *

HE: Wood powers out. O'Callaghan wants to end the match early...

*Wood and O'Callaghan rush to their feet and lock up. Wood pushes O'Callaghan back into the corner and shoves his face back smirking as the referee breaks them apart. Wood mocks O'Callaghan who runs towards Wood. Wood catches him with an arm drag takedown into an arm bar. O'Callaghan pushes Wood back trying to break the hold but the arm bar holds firm. O'Callaghan kips up and ducks a forearm from Wood. O'Callaghan catches a kick aimed for his gut and spins Wood around before sending him to the mat *

HA: CROSSFACE! CROSSFACE LOCKED IN!

HE: Come on Liam reach the ropes. You have got to reach the ropes.

*O'Callaghan leans back applying immense pressure with the cross face. Wood panicking on the floor as he tries to desperately grab the ropes. O'Callaghan screams at Wood to tap *

HA: It takes high levels of fortitude to be able to withstand this hold. Liam Wood has that in bunches but for how long can he keep this up...

HE: Harold it’s not about fortitude it’s about the desire to win. Liam Wood may be underestimating his opponent right now but his desire to win, to show that he is the best in this business. That is something that cannot be broken...

*Wood screams as he drags clearly puts himself in more pain dragging himself to the bottom ropes. O'Callaghan shakes his head in disbelief as Wood clings to the bottom rope desperately. The referee breaks the hold and O'Callaghan smashes Woods head into the mat. Wood rolls out of the ring holding his head in pain. He waves away the match and walks around the ring towards the entranceway. O'Callaghan is having none of it however and runs around the ring towards Wood. *

HA: Woods not wanting to waste any more time here...

HE: NOW THAT IS SMART!

*Replays show O'Callaghan charge towards Wood only for the King Slayer to move out of the way and send O'Callaghan head first into the steel steps. Wood drags O'Callaghan to the barrier and slaps O'Callaghan on the chest several times. He throws O'Callaghan into the ring under the bottom rope and goes for a quick cover. *

HA: O'Callaghan kicks out, but Wood continuing to capitalise with a rear chin lock.

HE: Cutting off the Oxygen supply to the head. Very clever by Wood.

*Wood hooks his legs round the waist of O'Callaghan and spins onto his back *

HA: Rear naked choke. You do not get out of this submission...

HE: O'Callaghan is looking lifeless. The referee needs to check for signs of life before Wood causes some serious permanent damage out here.

*As the ref looks to check if O'Callaghan is conscious, he uses the last of his strength to flip onto his front. Wood looking shocked as O'Callaghan makes it to his feet Wood still clinging on. O'Callaghan charges backwards towards the turnbuckle but Wood leapfrogs onto the Turnbuckle. O'Callaghan spins around as Wood leaps towards him. O'Callaghan charges towards Wood *

HA: SUPERKICK. THIS ONE IS OVER!

*Replays show Wood spinning round and hitting a superkick to the head of O'Callaghan before falling on top of him for the cover *

HA: O'Callaghan just kicks out.

*Wood looks angrily at the referee saying it was a three count. O'Callaghan begins to stir *

HE: It was a three count Harold I saw it with my own eyes...

HA: Nevertheless Wood needs to keep an eye on his opponent...

*O'Callaghan sneaks up behind wood, his arms outstretched as if looking for his trademark Cobra Clutch. *

HE: TURN AROUND LIAM!

*O'Callaghan hooks under Woods arm looking to apply the manoeuvre but Wood takes O'Callaghan’s arm ducks around him throwing him forward into the ropes. He grabs O'Callaghan round the waist on the rebound. O'Callaghan reverses around Wood into a beautiful bridging German Suplex *

HA: And now it’s Liam Wood kicking out...

*The pair go to their hands and feet breathing heavily. Wood throws a right hand. O'Callaghan returns the favour.  They exchange shots as the pair climb to their feet, but O'Callaghan gains the advantage, spinning Wood round. *

HA: COBRA CLUTCH!!

*Wood claws at the back of O'Callaghan’s head as the referee asks him if he wants to tap. Wood reaches out towards the ropes on all four sides of the ring but to no avail. *

HA: Woods in the centre of the ring there is no way out...

HE: NU-UH HAROLD! JAWBREAKER!

*O'Callaghan staggers around as Wood pulls himself up by the ropes. O'Callaghan looks to reapply the clutch but is met with a knee to the gut. Wood violently throws his opponent towards the ropes... *

HE: WORLD EATER! ITS OVER!

HA: What a match. Liam Wood managing to just get the win against O'Callaghan out here tonight but good god almighty O'Callaghan almost caused an upset.

*The referee raises Woods hand as 'Revival Mode' plays. Wood gets to his feet holding the back of his head, a smile across his face as he looks upon the stirring O'Callaghan. He shoves the referee's hand away and raises it himself, still holding his head in pain *

HE: Both guys will feel this in the morning...

HA: That’s right Henry...

*Wood wipes his feet on the mat as he leaves the ring and walks up the ramp *

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Tim Allen stands now with Engel Harlequin.
Allen goes to speak but Engel whips the mic out of his hand.

EH: My sources tell me you want to talk about my semi-final, Timothy, hmmmm? Yes?

*Allen goes to softly take the mic back but Engel holds it away from him

EH: Nuh uh, Timothy, this is for me now. My toy.

*Engel puts the palm of his hand flat on Tim's head and pushes him slowly out of frame. Now his eyes stare directly down the camera

EH: Cassius, it's over. Cassius away. Cassius these day dreams, these day dreams okay?

*He smiles wildly

EH: Cassius, it's over, you're second best Cassius, it's over, you're second best It's over, you're second best Second best, second best, second best

*He drops the mic to the floor and slowly gets closer and closer to the camera before planting a kiss directly in the middle of the lens.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 9:50 pm

Match Seven
TV Tournament Semi Final
Thunder v Cerberus

HA: It's now time for our third semi-final of the evening, and this match pits Thunder against the last Xtreme Champion Cerberus.

HE: You'd have to say that Day of Reckoning wasn't really too successful a night for these two, Thunder failing in his quest to clinch the 6CW Title from Joshua while Cerberus was stripped of his title belt.

HA: This tournament has presented them with an opportunity for redemption, and both men have certainly taken it thus far.

HE: But the journey ends for one of them tonight, as we get closer to crowning a new TV Champion!

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring straight ahead at the ring as he marches down the rampway, before stepping in over the top rope. He turns to face the ramp...

HE: Cerberus, and the others in that storied Xtreme title feud, were regarded simply as maniacs, not wrestlers. But this tournament has showed that he can wrestle with the very best, he doesn't need weapons to win.

HA: But it's always a useful fall-back option, one that I'm sure he'd use should the need arise.

"Heroes are hard to find" roars out and the crowd erupt into cheers as Thunder walks out through the curtains. He stands on the centre of the stage and taps his heart three times, pointing to the different sides of the arena as pyro's go off around him. He then walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands and then sliding into the ring.

HA: You can only admire Thunder, everyone has tried to knock him down, from Mr Jones all the way through to his fellow wrestlers and even some fans but he just keeps on coming back for more.

HE: He's a perennial nearly man, he's the Tim Henman of 6CW. These fans love him but deep down, when push comes to shove, they know he won't get the job done.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cerberus goes for a lock up but Thunder ducks it. He hits a couple of kicks, before moving away as Cerberus throws a wild punch. The big man stalks towards Thunder in the corner, he goes to grab him but Thunder ducks under it. He then hits a dropkick into the back, knocking Cerberus into the turnbuckle. Thunder rolls up Cerberus into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

HA: Thunder looking to use his speed to negate the power of Cerberus.

Cerberus kicks out, he gets to his feet and again goes for a wild punch which Thunder ducks underneath it. He locks in a sleeper hold, leaping onto the back of Cerberus, before managing to pull him down with a reverse DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Thunder attacks Cerberus with a number of stomps down into the head, following by running off the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the knees of Cerberus as he gets to his feet. Thunder then bounces off the ropes, leaping backwards and connecting with a disaster kick to the chin of Cerberus. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

HA: Very impressive from Thunder early on, he's got a game-plan and is sticking to it perfectly.

Cerberus again gets the shoulder up off the canvas and Thunder once more applies the armbar. He drags Cerberus up, and walks towards the corner. He climbs up to the top rope and then along it, nailing an old school on the former Extreme champion. Thunder immediately climbs up to the top rope, the crowd pop as he hits a split-legged moonsault. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Thunder goes on the attack, hitting a series of leg drops down across the throat of Cerberus. Thunder drags him to his feet, hitting a short-arm clothesline. The former Xtreme champion rolls to his feet and Thunder nails a superkick. He proceeds to run the ropes...

HE: Rolling thudner!

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Cerberus gets the shoulder up. Thunder allows him to his feet, where he hits a series of forearm smashes into the face. Thunder then attempts to lift Cerberus onto his shoulders but he struggles to lift Cerberus into the air. Thunder takes a few steps back, he runs in at him but Cerberus counters with a big tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He covers.

HA: For the first time, Thunder moved away from his game plan and now for the first time, Cerberus has a look in on this match.

HE: That's Thunder's problems, he was trying to ride the crest of the wave, the support of these fans had him getting ideas above his stations and it may well cost him the match.

Cerberus lifts up Thunder by the head, throwing him across the ring brutally. Thunder rolls up and runs towards Cerberus, who flattens him with a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Cerberus drags up Thunder, he holds him by the waist as he fires in knees to the back. He then flings Thunder down into the mat with a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Cerberus drags up Thunder, and then throws him into the turnbuckles with a release German suplex. Cerberus drags Thunder away from the corner, hitting an elevated facebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

HE: Utter dominance from Cerberus now.

Thunder kicks out, Cerberus allows him to his feet. Thunder stirs, he tries to get to the top ropes but Cerberus grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him back. He lifts Thunder onto his shoulders before delivering an F5, planting Thunder face-first into the mat.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Thunder kicks out. Cerberus holds Thunder by the throat, dragging him to his feet and goes for a Chokeslam but Thunder manages to free himself. Thunder runs off the ropes, hitting a flying lariat. Cerberus doesn't fall down, Thunder bounces off the ropes and connects with a crossbody block. Thunder climbs to the top rope, he dives off and nails a houston hangover on 
Cerberus. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Thunder rolls to his feet, he allows Cerberus to rise before firing in a number of big European Uppercuts. Cerberus falls backwards slightly, Thunder continues with the onslaught as the big man falls into the corner. Thunder sprints in, nailing a shining wizard. Thunder synchs in a front facelock, leaping off the top rope, planting him head-first into the canvas. Cover.

HA: Thunder returning to the high-flying offence that proved so successful.

Cerberus gets the shoulder up. Thunder drags him up, and he boots Cerberus in the abdomen a couple of times. He follows that with a jawbreaker, before bouncing off the ropes, nailing a short-arm clothesline. Thunder hits a jawbraker, then going to the outside, he springboards off the top rope and nails a flying clothesline.

Thunder sprints towards another corner, climbing up to the top rope...

HA: FROG SPLASH!

HE: That could be it!

Ref: 1........................2..........................Kick out!

HA: Kick out just in time!

Thunder lifts Cerberus to his feet, he sets up a suplex but Cerberus blocks, and then launches Thunder out across the ring with a suplex of his own.

HE: Again, the strength game is Cerberus' undoing.

Cerberus drags up Thunder in a full nelson hold. He lifts Thunder into the air, flinging him viciously from side to side. Before Thunder even has the chance to give up, Cerberus drops him with a skull-crushing finale from a lifted position. Cerberus then goes up to the top rope..

HA: Big leg drop!

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Thunder gets the shoulder up. Cerberus drags him to his feet, nailing a number of clubbing blows across the back. He then hauls Thunder into the air, driving him down into the mat with a crucifix powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Cerberus places a hand down across the throat of Thunder, choking him out on the canvas, while with the other hand pummeling punches down into the head. Cerberus then hauls Thunder to his feet, planting him with a chokeslam. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Thunder again kicks out. Cerberus whips him out across the ring, he goes for a black hole slam but Thunder counters with a head-scissors takedown. Cerberus rolls up, and Thunder connects with an enzaguri kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

HA: Now it's Thunder who comes close!

Cerberus is dragged to his feet by Thunder, he goes for the Rock Bottom...

HE: Elbows his way out...vicious boot to the head!

Cerberus quickly locks in a chicken-wing hold on Thunder, hauling him to his feet...

HA: The Death Bells Toll!

Ref: 1.....................................2................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Cerberus wins it, the former Xtreme champion advances in the TV Title tournament.

HE: What a fantastic contest that was, a real contrast in styles between the pair.

HA: Thunder ran the monstrous Cerberus very close indeed, on more than one occassion he appeared to have that won, but in the end Cerberus pulled through.

HE: You have to wonder where next for Thunder after this loss? How much more can he take?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 9:51 pm

*Keith Leone paces around the backstage area, throwing boxes against walls and kicking anything he can come into contact with. He is slowly approached by Timothy Allen

TA: Ummm, Keith, a word?

*Leone looks up all of a sudden, completely unaware that Tim was there until he spoke.

KL: Oh I’ve got a word. More than one. You see, this place needs me. And I am about to go out there and show the world I am untouchable again. Back to the top of my game. I feel good, Tim, I feel good! I am the best in this business, ya hear me?! The best

*He takes a step closer to Allen and begins to whisper

KL: I am going to Night of Glory, Tim, make no mistake. My time is not over, it is only just about to begin. Reborn is a mistake, a blot on the fine copybook of 6CW, and now I will erase it. And then I'll take my title back off Liam Wood, and probably go on to beat Joshua not long after. Who else is going to do it, Tim? Thunder? Dicey? Max? Ha!

*He now begins to shout

KL: I am here to stay, Timothy, I am the true champion and I am the leader this place needs!

*He pushes Allen away and storms off, the scene fading

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 9:51 pm

*Dicey is stood backstage with Sally Hendrix
DR: That felt so good. You were right there was more than one way to skin a cat.

*Hendrix’s smile turns to a look of worry

I should have known you couldn’t stay away

*Hendrix stands behind Dicey as he turns to face Mr Jones. Reilly smiles

DR: What’s the matter boss? Something got ya down?

*Jones shakes his head, his eyes roll
MJ: Are you stupid as well as ignorant?

You were suspended, under strict instructions to stay at home. What part of that didn’t you understand?

*Dicey feigns a look of confusion
DR: Suspension, really. Did you post that to me or was it on that interweb; ya know we don’t get a good signal across the sea. Maybe it got lost. Did you see anything Sally?

*Hendrix shakes her head from behind Dicey’s back

DR: See that’s the problem with modern life nowadays, it’s so impersonal. Which is why I wanted to hand deliver this to you…

*Dicey hand over an envelope as Jones scowls

MJ: What is this?

DR: It’s called a letter. It’s inside the envelope, on actual paper. Come on Jonesy it won’t read itself

Jones rips open the envelope and starts to read the letter, his eyes screw up in fury

MJ: You can’t do this…

*Dicey laughs
DR: For a smart man you make a lot of stupid mistakes…

MJ: I own you. I can do what I want

*Dicey snatches back the letter
DR: You see I thought that as well but Sally did a bit of digging. And she’s got a few friends who are cleverer than me with Law and stuff and apparently you’ve breached my human rights

*Jones is staring straight ahead. Reilly coughs and speaks in plum English accent

DR: It says right here’ Non-discrimination is a cross-cutting principle in international human rights law. 6CW did not complete a fair and impartial assessment of Mr Reilly’s actions and as a result the decision to suspend Mr Reilly indefinitely without pay cannot be considered legally binding without unduly impeding Mr Reilly’s human rights’

Reilly pushes the paper into Jones’ chest

DR: I have no idea what most of that means but a bill for my loss of earnings has been filed with your office, with a little extra for the considerable psychological pain caused of course. As my advisor pointed out I am one of 6CW’s greatest commodities..

Jones is almost exploding with anger. Reilly pats him on the shoulder
DR: It’s good to be back…

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 9:52 pm

Match Eight
TV Tournament Semi Final
Cassius Zhi v Engel

We return to ringside for our fourth and final tournament match for the night where we are once again joined by the team of Harold and Henry Lloyd

HA: Three matches down...one to go but who will be joining Austin Stevens, Jimmy Phillips and Cerberus in the final of the TV Tournament? We already have three pieces of the puzzle and we're about to find that final piece!

HE: Well I know who my money is on...

HA: I don't think it's an easy choice...Engel and Cassius Zhi are two very unpredictable men and two men who will fight until they have nothing left!

HE: Well my pick is Cassius...Engel seems to be losing it...getting back to the REAL him.

HA: Engel has made a change and so far it's brought him all the way to the semi-finals of the TV Title Tournament...two more wins and he'll reach his goal of being a champion in 6CW.

HE: A leopard can't change its spots Harold...

HA: Do you have to be such a cynic? Engel wants to better himself and rid himself of the image of the crazy man that people like you have forced upon him!

HE: I think he did that himself, the man is crazy!

Suddenly a red mist surrounds the stage as They Say by Scars On Broadway blasts from the speakers and a focussed Cassius Zhi struts out on to the stage to a chorus of boo's

HE: These ungrateful idiots...a former 6WF Champion is about to put on a show for them and they boo him?!

HA: These fans are loyal to 6CW and it might take a while for them to welcome Cassius in to the fold...I don't think he cares though

HE: Of course he doesn't...he just wants to fight and win here tonight! What a statement 6CW would make by having the new TV Champion as a star as decorate as Cassius Zhi!

Cassius reaches the ring and steps through the ropes, surveying his surroundings as he does; the reaction then changes as Hysteria by Muse takes over with the fans giving a slightly more positive reaction to the next superstar.

HA: Engel seems to be fighting with more of a purpose...I just worry that he's going to be used by Mr Jones and then thrown away like so many other stars we've seen before!

HE: He isn't good enough for Mr Jones...he might have taken off the make up and put on a poorly fitting suit but he's still the same old clown...the sooner he learns that, the better.

Engel cautiously makes his way to the ring, weighing up his options before climbing inside and locking eyes with his opponent

HA: Both men looking focussed here tonight...it just goes to show the importance of being the first TV Champion since the rebirth...what an honour it could be for one of these men!

The ref rings the bell and both men quickly make their way to the centre of the ring, Engel attempts to lock up by Cassius slips away before landing a hard inside leg kick followed by a few more that stagger Engel backwards

HE: Cassius isn't stupid, he's not going to get in to a battle of strength with a man 40 pounds heavier than him, he needs to keep his distance and use his pace against a much larger man!

HA: Well in these opening moments he's doing just that but you have to remember that Engel isn't by any means slow and can strike with the best of them!

Cassius uses his kicks to back Engel up in to the corner before delivering a running knee to the gut. Cassius then whips Engel across the ring only for Engel to reverse sending Cassius crashing in to the opposite turnbuckle with a bang.

HA: Here comes Engel...280 pounds heading straight as Cassius!

HE: Knees up...Engel is staggered!

As Engel charges in Zhi is able to use the turnbuckle to get his knees up forcing Engel backwards but Engel charges back in, this time when Zhi gets his knees up Engel catches them, pulling Zhi away from the turnbuckle in a powerbomb style move before making the cover

...ON-Early kick out from Zhi!

Engel wastes no time pulling Zhi up and landing a knee to the gut before hitting a huge gut wrench suplex that sends Zhi crashing to the matt and rolling to the outside, Engel quickly slides out of the ring but is met by Zhi who is back on his feet, Zhi begins to land hard kicks across the chest that cause Engel to lean across the ring apron

HA: Both men are giving it their all tonight!

HE: Zhi's strikes could be the difference here tonight...he's looking to wear Engel down!

HA: That's easier said than done...Engel has been through wars since returning and has walked away each time!

Zhi looks to land another strike to the chest but Engel ducks under it, hoisting Zhi up in a belly to belly dropping Zhi down on to the ring apron. Engel then lands a few clubbing blows before joining Zhi on the apron. Engel pulls Zhi up landing a kick to the gut before hitting a suplex once again that crashes Zhi's back across the apron before causing him to fall to the ground once again

HA: What an impact, Cassius must be in a whole world of pain here!

HE: I told you Engel was crazy!

Engel rolls in to the ring, pausing by the turnbuckle for a second and laughing to himself before rolling back out. He quickly picks Zhi up before charging him against the ringside barrier and then whipping him hard in to the apron

HA: This match does seem to be bringing out the Engel we recognise before the Xtreme Title was scrapped...this is not a good thing for his opponents!

Engel continues to laugh to himself before stopping and rolling Zhi back in to the ring, the wind clearly taken out of his lungs by the impact with the barrier and ring apron. Engel makes the cover

...ONE- NO! EARLY KICK OUT AGAIN!

Engel stays in a kneeling position over Cassius for a moment before gritting his teeth, he then picks Zhi up and lands a kick to the gut

HA: AVERSION THERAPY!

HE: NO! Zhi with the reversal...DRAGON'S FURY!

HA: NO! It's ducked! Zhi reacts quickly though, spinning heel kick to the head...

HE: Chokehold locked in...Zhi is on the back of Engel!

The fans are amazed as Zhi is able to spin out of the Dirty Deeds attempt before launching a huge roundhouse kick that Engel ducks only to then keep the momentum going with a big heel kick that catches Engel causing him to spin on the spot before Zhi jumps up, locking a chokehold in on Engel

HE: Engel could be out cold soon if he doesn't break Cassius' hold here!

HA: I think he knows that! What an impact!

With the hold locked in Engel attempts to break the hold by jumping in to the air and landing on his back bringing down his whole weight on to Zhi

HE: Cassius still has the hold locked in! Engel's in a worse position now!

HA: Maybe not for long...look at this strength!

Engel continues to fight the hold from Zhi managing to turn over on to his front and push himself back up with Zhi still on his back, Engel looks for a second to begin to fade before charging back sending both men crashing in to the turnbuckle with Cassius finally letting go of the hold. Zhi remains sat on the turnbuckle while Engel moves towards the middle of the ring.

HA: Engel escapes the hold and I think the impact of the turnbuckle has stunned Cassius...Engel is going back for more!

HE: Cassius needs to get out of there...this is NOT a good place for a fall!

Engel quickly joins a seated Cassius, standing on the second rope and delivering hard punches to the head of Zhi. As he begins to land rapid fire Mick Foley style punches he laughs before landing a few head-butts that leave Cassius groggy. Engel them lifts Zhi in to a standing position high above the ring on the top rope

HA: This is NOT going to be pretty...I have no idea what Engel is going to do here!

HE: I don't think he does either...

Engel wobbles but keeps his balance before landing another head-butt before looking to set up a top rope Dirty Deeds

HA: AVERSION THEAPY FROM THE TOP ROPE!

HE: NO! THANK GOD! Cassius was able to hook the top rope with his legs!

HA: Oh god...more head-butts from Engel but no!

HE: SHOCKWAVE! Engel sent flying from the top to the middle of the ring with that impact!

The fans start a holy sh¡t chant as the replay shows Cassius block a head-butt from Engel only to hit his huge palm strike to the chest finisher causing Engel to fly from the top rope, landing with a huge crash. As we return Cassius is still recovering sat on the top turnbuckle as Engel remains motionless in the middle of the ring

HE: Cassius needs to capitalise on this...nobody is kicking out from an impact like that followed by that fall!

HA: Cassius has climbed up to the top, I think he wants to make sure this one is done and dusted before Engel can mount a comeback...ELBOW DROP!

Cassius steadies himself for a second before leaping from the top rope looking for the elbow to the chest of Engel but Engel shocks the Chinese superstar managing to roll to safety at the very last second, Cassius hits the ground hard and rolls to the outside, leaning across the ring apron for support.

HA: Engel is moving again...was that Cassius' chance to put Engel away?!

HE: Someone needs to warn Cassius...HERE COMES ENGEL!

Before Cassius can react Engel comes in with a clubbing blow to the back that sending Zhi across the ringside area and crashing in to the turnbuckle post. Engel wastes no time charging in once again this time with a big running boot that smashes the arm of Zhi in to the metal post causing Zhi to drop down to his knees, grasping his arm in pain. Engel smiles before running in again, this time with a knee to the side of the head leaving Zhi slumped down.

HA: Engel is really pushing himself here tonight to get the job done...you can see just how much he wants it!

Engel pulls Cassius up by the hurt arm and once again slams it across the turnbuckle post before whipping Cassius shoulder first in to the guard rail

HA: Engel seems to be targeting the arm of Cassius which is smart due to Cassius using a lot of strikes...I think Engel is trying to stop any chance of getting hit with the Shockwave again...it's a smart tactic

HE: Yeah? Well the genius is about to be counted out if he continues to mess around here!

Engel finally rolls Zhi back in to the ring before covering

...ONE

…...TW-NO!

Engel hits the mat in frustration before pulling Zhi up to his feet and landing huge suplex before once again making a cover

...ONE
…...TWO-NO!

ANOTHER KICK OUT!

Engel once again hits the mat before landing rapid fire punches to Zhi and covering again but this time the ref hardly makes it to one before Zhi gets his shoulder up. Engel runs his hands through his hair and is clearly frustrated as he gets to his feet, screaming at Zhi to get up

HA: Engel needs to calm down here, he's done well so far but it's so easy to slip up when angry like this...

HE: What was I saying?! He's the same old Engel and I bet he's just dying to get a weapon...you can't change when you're crazy...sorry, you just can't!

Zhi begins to push himself up, his one arm clearly struggling to do so but as he gets up Engel is waiting, dragging him in to his path

HA: MOTHER'S KISS!

HE: NO! DRAGON'S FURY...PIN HIM!

The fans are on their feet again as Engel looks for the Sister Abigail only for Cassius to reverse out before hitting a huge Roundhouse Kick that connects perfectly. As we return both men are down once again, after a few seconds Cassius begins to stir and has begun to drag himself over to Engel before making the cover

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THRE-NO!

HA: Engel somehow kicks out...that's just how much it means to these men! Engel was a millisecond away from being out of this tournament!

HE: Come on Cassius...you need to capitalise on this!

Cassius takes a few more seconds to recover, almost in shock before slowly getting to his feet; he waits for Engel to move before landing kicks to his grounded opponent. Engel gets to his knees and is met by a barrage of kicks to the chest and head that leave him groggy.

HE: Engel may have targeted the arm of Cassius but he forgot about the kicks that Cassius can deliver

HA: That's right...Cassius is one of, if not the best striker in this company, he can deliver that KO strike at any moment and from anywhere...just listen to the sound of those kicks

Cassius lands a few more kicks before backing up and delivering a running Enziguri taking Engel down once again and making another pin attempt

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THRE-NO! KICKOUT AGAIN!

Cassius gets up, still in shock as he pulls Engel to a standing position landing a knee to the gut before hitting a suplex of his own on to the bigger man

HA: That looked like it took a lot of energy for Cassius, he might have the height advantage but he is dealing with a man who outweighs him by 60 pounds...almost 5 stone!

Once again Cassius makes the cover

...ONE

…...TW- NO!

HA: Now Cassius is the one who needs to stay focussed, he looks like he’s getting frustrated just as much as Engel was moments ago!

HE: Cassius will keep his calm and get the job done! I guarantee it!

Cassius shouts for Engel to get up as the bigger man pushes himself to his feet slowly, Cassius remains behind Engel at all times, stalking him as Engel turns in to his path

HE: A SECOND SHOCKWAVE!

HA: NO! Engel reverses! MOTHER'S KISS CONNECTS!

The replay shows the moment Zhi looks for the Shockwave only for Engel to catch the arm, pulling Zhi in to a Sister Abigail that plants Cassius in the middle of the ring.

HA: Engel makes the cover

...ONE!

…...TWO!

HE: KICKOUT CASSIUS!

…......THREE!

HA: ENGEL HAS DONE IT!

HE: NO...THE SHOULDER WAS UP!

The fans are in shock as the replay shows Cassius get his shoulder up at the very last moment, Engel begins landing hard strikes to Cassius out of anger with most missing and hitting the mat, he drags Cassius up, letting out a scream and looking to end it once and for all

HA: AVERSION THERAPY!

HE: NO! Zhi pushes himself free!

As Engel looks for the Dirty Deeds Zhi is able to break free but as he looks for a running forearm he's caught by the fresher Engel with a knee to the gut

HA: AVERSION THERAPY! Engel hits it this time!

Cassius is planted with the Dirty Deeds as Engel quickly makes the cover, hooking the leg for extra leverage

...ONE

…....TWO

…......THREE!

As the ref rings for the bell Cassius rolls to the outside as Engel stays knelt with a look of shock across his face, almost in his own world as he begins to laugh

HE: He's freaking me out...is THIS really who you want getting their hands on championship gold?!

HA: After that performance against a former World Champion who would hold it against him?! Engel just gave his all...as did Cassius and now we know that Engel is the final man added to the TV Title Tournament final!

Engel finally gets to his feet, as the ref raises his hand in victory.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue May 31, 2016 9:52 pm

*Thunder stands backstage flicking a yo-yo up and down. A shadow comes over towards him and he is joined by Mr Jones

MJ: Oh dear, Thundy, it's all come undone. Such a shame.

*Thunder flicks the yo-yo off his finger and it skittles down the corridor.

T: Drat!

*He turns to Jones

T: Oh, Michael! Hullo! I was just talking about you.

*Jones gives him a quizzical look

MJ: Why on earth would you be talking about me..?

"Because Sally here had some advice for Thunder too."

*The crowd pop as the camera turns and we see Dicey and Sally standing together. Thunder skips over to join them

T: Apparently I was forced to work in unsafe conditions and put my future at risk with those three matches at Day of Reckoning and the multiple attacks. I don't really know what was so unsafe about weapons, blood and the broken wrist, but I don't do court and all the wigs and things.

*Jones just stands and stares in a state of shock

DR: So we gave Thunder here some advice.

T: And I came up with an idea. An ultimatum.

DR: Thunder versus Dicey, next week, the winner gets the remaining title shot.

*Jones coughs but still cannot find words to answer

DR: And if you don't, well we'll sue the arse off of ya and take the last remaining pennies in your bank account.

*Jones looks down, but then brings his face back up to stare at Thunder and Dicey with a huge grin on his face

MJ: You've got your match. You two will face each other for a shot at the title. Oh yes, you surely will...

*Jones laughs and walks away. The camera turns back to Thunder, Sally and Dicey. Thunder is laughing

DR: Stop that, he was being all evil

T: Mwahahaha, bad things and dark days or something. This is why I'm one of the good guys; I cannot pull off those evil tirades.

*The scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:33 am

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6CW Anarchy, what a show it has been so far here tonight but now things are going to go up another notch, it is now time for the MAIN EVENT!

HE: And you want to talk about High Stakes Harold, well the stakes do not getting much higher than this for Robin Reborn and Keith Leone.

HA: For Leone, this is a real win it all or lose it all scenario. If he wins tonight, Leone gets Reborn's Night of Glory main event, world title shot. If he loses...

HE: If Keith Leone loses, he is gone from 6CW. That's right folks, if Robin Reborn pins or makes Keith Leone tap out this evening, he will have put an end to the career of one of the greatest wrestlers in this company.

HA: A wrestler who has arguably become the embodiment of what this company represents, he is the heartbeat of these fans and at the end of the night, that may be taken from them.

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Reborn then paces around the ring, looking out at the fans before turning to face the ramp.

HA: Here's Robin Reborn, the winner of the gateway to glory match, number 1 contender to a world title of his choosing.

HE: At least for now Harold, don't forget that.

HA: So often the fan favourite, you have to wonder what kind of reaction will be in store for Robin Reborn tonight if he does end Keith Leone's 6CW legacy.

HE: He can't think about that Harold. He needs to think about how hard he has fought, from the tag team division through to the lasting entire Gateway to Glory match to earn this shot. There is no room for sentiment.

"Limowreck" hits and the crowd's cheering goes through the roof Keith Leone marches out onto the stage. He paces down the ramp, glaring at Reborn. He stops at the bottom of the stage, surveying the arena and taking in their chants, before stepping in through the middle rope.

HA: It may just have hit Keith Leone, he may just have realised exactly what is at stake tonight.

HE: Leone is a big match performer Harold, we have seen that time and time again, but he is really going to have to pull something out of the bag tonight I feel.

HA: We know that Leone will fight to the bitter end, this is a man who has astounded us on countless occassions with his ability to fight through the pain barrier, to kick out of impossible situations. This is a man who just does not know when to quit.

HE: Well come the end of the night Harold, he might find that he has no choice about when to quit.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Here we go then folks, Main Event time, everything on the line, let's get it going!

Keith Leone and Robin Reborn circle the ring, staring each other out for a few laps before moving in for the lock-up. Leone drives Reborn back towards the corner, but he places his body in between the ropes and Leone is forced to step back by the referee.

Slowly Reborn moves forward out of the corner, Leone dashes forward but Reborn side-steps. He quickly takes the attack to Leone with a flashing flurry of punches to the head. Reborn then Irish whips Leone out across the ring, before somersaulting to the middle of the ring and knocking Leone down with a flying back elbow. The current number 1 contender makes the cover.

Reborn lifts Keith Leone to his feet, he goes for a roundhouse kick to the side but Leone drags it and then takes Reborn down with a dragon screw leg whip. Robin Reborn rolls to his feet and Leone knocks him down with a short-arm clothesline. Reborn again rolls up and Leone drives a knee up into the stomach, the multi-time world champion bounces off the ropes taking Reborn down with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

HA: An even start to this match and I expect that this match will follow a similar pattern, they are two very evenly matched competitors.

HE: With the nerves involved too, you'd have to think it will be difficult for any man to assert themselves on this match, even with the big match experience someone like Leone has.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Keith Leone rolls to his feet, he then drops a couple of knees down into the face of Robin Reborn. Leone then runs the ropes, connecting with a leaping knee to the face. He then takes a step back, allowing the Gateway to Glory winner to rise up to his feet, Leone scoops Reborn up and then delivers a backbreaker. Leone then climbs to the 2nd rope, diving down and hitting a diving elbow down to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Robin Reborn kicks out, Keith Leone drags up Reborn and slings him onto his shoulders for a running powerslam but Reborn drops down the back. He grabs Leone by the waist, he runs towards the ropes, and then backward rolls, going for a pin. Leone manages to fight to his feet, only for Reborn to throw him down with a German suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

HA: There's the trademark athleticism of Reborn, it was that kind of ability that enabled him to get out of some tight-spots in the Gateway to Glory match to eventually win it.

Robin Reborn locks in an armbar hold on Keith Leone, finally looking to slow down the pace of the match. Leone slowly gets up to his feet, and Reborn throws him down with an arm drag take-down. Keith Leone rolls to his feet, Reborn sprints in and connects with a head-scissors takedown. Leone stumbles to his feet and Reborn connects with a spinning shoot kick to the stomach, Reborn runs the ropes, sunset flipping over the top into a pinfall.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Leone again gets the shoulder up off the canvas. Robin Reborn allows him to his feet, he then goes for an Irish whip across the ring but Leone counters the momentum, sending Reborn into the ropes. Leone ducks down for a back body drop, Reborn leap-frogs over the top. He uses the ropes to come steaming back at Leone, leaping into the air for a crossbody block but Leone catches him across the chest, hitting a fallaway slam.

Reborn stumbles to his feet and Leone takes him down with a clothesline. Reborn gets to his feet and Leone hits a reverse STO. He hooks the leg.

Robin Reborn kicks out, Keith Leone drags him to his feet and fires in a couple of right hands to the face. He then hits a couple of left handed punches to the stomach, and then Irish whips Reborn to the corner. Leone runs in, hitting a stinger splash. Reborn stumbles forward, and Leone connects with a double arm DDT. He covers.

HA: These are the situations that Keith Leone thrives in, the big match scenarios, he will fight to the very end, we know that.

HE: But in Reborn, he's potentially met his match in that respect.

Keith Leone stomps down on the back of Robin Reborn's head, before synching in a double underhook hold. He then launches Reborn out across the ring, with a double underhook suplex. Robin Reborn staggers up, Leone knocks him down with a big discus lariat. He hooks the leg.

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Keith Leone drags him to his feet, throwing Reborn to the corner. Leone follows but Reborn climbs to the top rope, and moonsaults over the on-rushing Leone. He spins around and Reborn levels him with a big roundhouse kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Keith Leone forces the shoulder up. Reborn retreats to the corner, waiting for Leone to rise before running in and connecting with a dropkick to the head. Leone falls back into the corner, Reborn sprints in and nails another dropkick. The former red arrow steps out onto the ring apron, he climbs onto the 2nd rope and drives a series of forearms into the back of the head, before leaping off the top rope to deliver a diamond dust. He covers.

HE: Huge move from Robin Reborn!

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Robin Reborn stands over Keith Leone, he hits a standing leg drop across the throat. He then waits for Leone to rise before taking him down with an arm drag. Leone rolls to his feet, Reborn attempts a hip toss, Leone blocks and then attempts a hip toss of his own but Reborn ducks that, he scoops Leone under the shoulders and then throws him down with a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Leone gets the shoulder up. Reborn stands behind Leone, he runs in going for the world-star but Leone blocks and pushes Reborn down to the canvas. He rolls to his feet, Leone crumples Reborn down to the mat with a brogue kick. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2............kick out!

Robin Reborn kicks out. Keith Leone drags him to his feet, he then pummels down on the back of Reborn with a series of clubbing blows. Leone then holds him in a double underhook hold, before launching the N01 contender out across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Reborn stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a snap powerslam from Keith Leone, who bridges over into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Leone drags Robin Reborn to his feet, he walks to the corner and fires in a number of punches to the head. Reborn manages to block a punch, and then turns the tables, shoving Reborn back into the corner where he fires in a series of knife-edge chops to the chest. Leone blocks this time, and then counters with a drop toe hold into the turnbuckle.

The former world champion proceeds to stomp down on the head of Reborn continually, before then running in and connecting with a leaping knee to the back of the head. Leone grabs Reborn by the waist, dragging him away from the corner and hitting a German suplex, again bridging over into the cover.

HA: Leone is giving it absolutely everything here tonight, he doesn't want to lose his career and he certainly wants that Night of Glory main event.

Keith Leone goes on the attack, hitting a series of knees down into the back of Robin Reborn. He then attempts to lock in a sharp-shooter but Reborn manages to block, he rolls onto his back and then boots Leone towards the ropes. Reborn sprints in, going for a clothesline, but Leone counters with a back body drop.

He thinks that Reborn has been sent to the outside but he's in fact landed on his feet on the ring apron, Leone turns around and Reborn leaps into the air, crashing an enzaguri kick into the head of Leone. The former 6CW World Champ stumbles up and Reborn flies off the top rope, connecting with a flying forearm smash. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Robin Reborn stands waiting for Leone to rise, when he does so, the former tag team champion connects with a roundhouse kick to the head and Leone crumples to the canvas. Reborn then heads to the top rope...

HA: ELBOW DROP!

Ref: 1.........................2....................Kick out!

There's another kick out from Keith Leone. Reborn allows him to his feet once more, he leaps into the air and goes for a hurracanrana but Leone manages to block, he then counters with a powerbomb. Leone goes to the top rope himself...

HE: And now it's Leone with the elbow drop!

HA: Despite the stakes, that desire for oneupmanship is still there on behalf of both men!

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Robin Reborn kicks out. Keith Leone drags up the former tag team champion, he kicks him in the stomach and then slings Reborn over his shoulders. He walks to the middle of the ring and then connects with the Tombstone Piledriver!

HE: Leone's got this! Leone's going to win it!

Ref: 1.......................2.........................Kick out!

Reborn powers the shoulder up, and the crowd seem unsure whether to cheer or not. Leone drags up Reborn, and throws him to the corner. Leone starts punching away at the head of Reborn, before lifting him to the top rope. Leone climbs up himself, hitting a series of headbutts...

HA: Superplex...

HE: Counter! Crossbody block from Reborn!

Ref: 1..............................2.....................Kick out!

Both men rise to their feet simultaneously, Leone throws a clothesline that Reborn ducks underneath, he leaps into the air...

HA: WORLDSTAR!

Ref: 1..................................2.................................Kick out!

HE: What a match! This is absolutely unbelievable!

Robin Reborn beats the mat in frustration. He drags up Keith Leone, and fires in a number of knife-edge chops to the chest again. Leone falls back to the corner, Reborn fires in kicks to the stomach before taking a few steps back. He then sprints in, going for the Helluva kick but Leone manages to side-step at the last moment.

Reborn frees himself from the ropes, he turns around and walks straight into a DDT from Keith Leone. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2.......................Kick out!

The duo roll up their feet simultaneously, they begin exchanging blows in the middle of the ring, again with the crowd split right down the middle. Reborn seems to be gaining the advantage, forcing Leone back slightly. He fires in a few punches of his own, Reborn then flies back with more right hands...

HA: CONCUSS KICK! OUT OF NOWHERE!

HE: LEONE IS GOING TO NIGHT OF GLORY!

Ref: 1...................................2........................................Kick out!

HA: This is a taste of Leone's own medicine, never say die attitude from Reborn!

Leone gets to his feet slowly, he drags up Reborn and slings him over his shoulders for the Tombstone piledriver. Reborn drops down the back, Leone turns around...

HE: CONCUSS KICK BY REBORN!

HA: NOT WITH HIS OWN MOVE! SURELY NOT!

Ref: 1......................................2.........................................Kick out!

HE: LEONE DOES IT ONE MORE TIME!

HA: Incredible stuff here!

Reborn looks down at Leone, almost admiringly. He then walks towards the corner, and slowly climbs up to the top rope. He looks down at the motionless Leone, pointing to the sky for a moment, before diving off...

HA: FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR!

Ref: 1.................................................2...........................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Oh my god!

HE: Has this just happened? I don't believe it, I can't believe it, these fans don't believe it.

HA: A silence has descended upon this arena that I have quite frankly never seen or heard before, the enormity of what has just happened appears to have hit them.

HE: Keith Leone's 6CW career is no more Harold. I can't quite believe that I am saying those words, but that is it, it's over.

HA: This is a man who has given his all to this company, through Genesis and Alex Walker all the way to Mr Jones and The Forgotten, he's always stood up for what is right even when it has put him in some terrible situations, he has often been the sole shining light in a dark atmosphere. But finally, he has been defeated.

HE: And the irony won't be lost on Leone that it is not Walker or Jones or any of their representatives who have ended it, but in fact it is a wrestler who is in many ways incredibly similar to Leone, a man who has taken on that mantle off fighting the establishment even when it isn't wise, a man who has that same attitude of never knowing when he's beaten.

HA: Leone knew the stakes tonight, he backed himself to come through in the big match situation like he has done time and time again, but tonight he fell short and his career pays the ultimate price for that.

*Robin Reborn rolls out of the ring, clutching his head and then walks backward up the ramp, applauding Leone.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:36 am

HA: A classy touch by Robin Reborn for a classy competitor like Keith Leone

HE: Mutual respect, one of the best things about pro wrestling at its peak. Make no mistake about it, that is a huge win for Robin Reborn, arguably one of the biggest in his career but there is no fanfare or anything like that. He is simply rolling out of the ring and giving these fans a chance to show their respect, their love and their appreciation for a man who will, without doubt, remain synonymous with this company forever.

*The crowd react at something off camera before

HE: Always keep your eyes peeled in 6CW!!

*Out of the curtain behind Reborn comes Joshua, who spins him round and lifts him into the air before sending him thudding to the ground with a sickening clothesline. He slices his thumb across his throat, kneeling down next to Reborn Joshua appears to whisper to the Gateway to Glory winner before standing and slowly walking back through the curtain.

HA: Coward!

HE: Clever, Harold, Joshua is clever!

*Leone gets to his feet and leans against the turnbuckle for support. He sees Reborn on his back and looks puzzled, but has to concentrate too hard on keeping himself on his feet.

HA: That man can barely stand, he gave it absolutely everything, but on tonight of all nights....everything he had was just not enough

HE: We won't see many better than this man in a 6CW ring, even I can admit that on the record, brother. Keith Leone wasn't always my favourite, but he was always a fighter.

*The crowd stand to a man all on their feet, a warm applause and a "Thank you Keith" chant echoing around the arena

HE: Look at these puppets, suddenly Reborn doesn't matter to them now Leone is leaving.

HA: This crowd is giving this warrior the reaction he deserves right here, and they know Reborn would be standing with them if he could.

*Reborn hobbles to his feet and limps to the back, bowing down to Leone before sliding slowly through the curtain.

*Leone nods and gestures for a mic

HA: I think we're gonna get a few words.

*Before Leone can talk, he is interrupted. The cheers turn to boos as Mr Jones's music plays aloud and out steps the owner of 6CW

HA: Are you kidding?!

HE: What?! He owns the company, Harold, he should be saying his goodbyes

*Leone's head just slumps. He drops down to his knees, rolls out of the ring and stands with his back against the ring apron for support.

MJ: Keith, Keith, Keith. What can I say?

*He pauses

MJ: Good riddance!

*The boos echo out

MJ: Yesterday's news!

And I have the headline maker for tomorrow...Messrs Thunder and Dicey have put me in quite the pickle. But they have their wish; if they cannot earn opportunity in the ring then the lawyers have done it for them. Dicey Reilly and Thunder will face off on a special Anarchy Supershow live from the Manchester Arena in front of 21,000 screaming fans: the winner of their match will be our second number one contender

*The crowd pop

HA: Oh my!

*Jones smiles

MJ: And they will be joined in that match...

*The boos return

HE: Jones! The master!

MJ: By Cassius Zhi, Marshall Murdoch, Aaron Heath and, down to his resurgence, Mike Masters...

*The crowd start to rumble with anticipation and intrigue

HA: That’s 6 men, Henry, all competing for one spot. This will be mayhem. How are we going to maintain a brawl like that?!

MJ: And they will be housed inside a structure you enter a man, and leave a victim. These 6 men will face the fight of their lives inside the Elimination Chamber!

*The crowd go wild and the excitement echoes off every wall in the building

HE: The chamber?! What a match! What a HUGE show our next Anarchy will be and we are going to Manchester!

*Jones walks side to side smiling

MJ: See, Keith, yesterday's news! A-ha! Now get out of my arena you washed up piece of s**t!

*The boos return, but a dejected Keith Leone trudges down the ramp. He comes to stand alongside Jones, who screams abuse in his face, pointing behind the curtain.

HA: A sad end for a great man

*Leone walks by, but stops. He turns and the crowd suddenly realise what is about to happen

HE: No no no!

HA: He's got nothing to lose, Henry! Jones didn't think this through; his henchmen are nowhere to be seen!

*Jones starts to walk backwards away from Leone, but Leone grabs him by the throat. He shouts right into his ear and lets him go. Jones adjusts his tie and then

HA: SUPERKICK! JONES DIDNT SEE IT COMING! THAT IS HOW YOU SAY GOODBYE!

*The fumble of a mic can be heard and Henry is seen running up the ramp to Jones's aid. Leone turns to each side of the arena and bows before one last glance at a 6CW as he leaves through

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down