The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - 16th May LIVE

2 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - 16th May LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy - 16th May LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 16 May 2016, 6:59 pm

6CW Anarchy – Monday 16th May

*PRE-SHOW*

*The fans are piling into the Wembley arena as the countdown to 6CW Anarchy kicks off. The camera pans around the filling arena as crew members check last minute things such as technical equipment and the last touches to the ring. The camera continue to circle around picking up a few Celebrity's such as recently sacked football manager, Roberto Martinez sat next to his best friend Jason Derulo who looks marginally disinterested as Roberto stands up and performs a few shuffles.

Amongst the other celebrities are recently departed London Mayor, Boris Johnson who is booed loudly as his face is shown on the titantron and then the arena explodes as the recently launched 6CW global fans initiative hits the screens. The crowd continue to cheer loudly and warmly as a photo of a recently engaged couple are shown from Mexico; underneath the photo is the 6CW logo and the message "Congratulations from all of 6CW!" The camera then finally finds its way to the 6CW pre-show where Charlotte Grey and the Lloyd brothers are located. The pre-show area is in its similar surroundings of being high tech with a large interactive television set in the middle of the desk, with two televisions hanging on the steel structures circling the pad. Bold red letters of 6CW are marked out on the steel platform that the three find themselves on. Charlotte has her hair neatly presented in a bun and is wearing a striking red dress with a silver necklace. The commentary duo are wearing trademark 6CW suits, black and red with matching red handkerchiefs tucked neatly in the jacket pockets.

Grey warmly smiles into the camera as she welcomes the 6CW world to the pre show.*

CG: Welcome to 6CW Anarchy, Live at Wembley arena for the 6CW Kick - off show! we are literally moments from the main show and fella's... it's been one absolutely wild ride so far as we continue to stride towards Night of Glory... It shows no signs of stopping! On the pre - show we have a fatal four way match including some of our biggest superstars including Anthony Grace, Jack Hurst, Brandon Perez and Mike Masters! Guys, what is your opinion on tonight?

HA: Good evening 6CW world... what are we in for tonight! Well, we have the next round of the TV title plus much, much more. I can't call it guys; I mean there is literally so much at stake for so many of these men! As we slowly creep towards the summer months, the temperatures are slowly climbing up which could be said about the locker room!

HE: Look, before we carry on... Isn't it great? This TV title concept? I mean, Jones has created something phenomenal. These guys should feel so lucky and honoured to be a part of this concept. One of the men still involved can write themselves into the history books and it's all down to one man. And may I just add, all these social media angst towards Jones, I challenge you, would you do a better job?

HA: In addition to the next round of the TV title tournament, we have two massive tag team matches including some huge names such as Joshua, Liam Wood, James McManus, Cameron Faith. The next Tag team match on the show tonight have the Gateway to Glory winner Robin Reborn teaming with 6CW Legend Dicey Reilly vs the ever dangerous tag team of Perfect Execution...

HE: Those tag team matches only mean one thing. Punishment... Joshua and Liam Wood are angry in recent week’s events and I hate to say it but McManus and Faith no matter how good they are, they are going to feel some pain tonight. Jones knows Perfect execution are ruthless and I think Reborn will rue the day of upstaging Jones and Dicey will rue his crusade to embarrass our leader.

CG: But first on the pre-show, we have A fatal four way match as I mentioned earlier and I think the four competitors in the match all have something to prove. Gentleman, your thoughts on the coming match?

HE: As I stated a few weeks back, Jack Hurst must be a little deflated seeing his former tag team partner, Robin Reborn go on and win the Gateway To Glory and confirm himself on the grandest stage of them all, fighting for a world championship. Look, it's a tough spot for Jack but I think tonight on the pre-show he can come back from anything. Same with Mike Masters, he needs to get back to his best and tonight offers that chance.

HA: I think you are missing out on two very big superstars, partner. Brandon Perez has a massive opportunity tonight and must grasp it with both hands. While Grace is out for revenge too, he's been struggling as of late and this presents the perfect opportunity

HE: Look, anything can happen in this world. Brandon Perez has a massive opportunity tonight and must grasp it with both hands. I'm not disputing that but what I am disputing is that these two guys are fighting guys with equal to prove, if not more and driven by some serious anger!

CG: Well, we are almost ready the superstars are in the ring and waiting for the bell to ring... Let me throw you down to the pre-show commentators, Michael Wire and Jack Reynolds!

*The camera swings down to ringside showing the beaming faces of the pre-show team of Michael Wire and Jack Reynolds. They are wearing 6CW trademark suits, with matching red ties. They welcome the world to the pre-show match of the evening.*

JR: Welcome one and all to the 6CW Pre-show match, A massive between four of the biggest superstars currently in 6CW! Jack Hurst, Anthony Grace, Brandon Perez and Mike Masters! What do you think the outcome will be partner?

MW: Well, I can honestly not call it! I mean they are all in the ring now so we shall see! But I'm looking forward to calling this one. What a match for the pre-show though! So much talent, it's unreal!

JR: Let's get this under way!

MATCH 1) - FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH

*Ding, Ding Ding!*

The bell rings to kick the match off. Grace, Masters, Hurst and Perez stand in the four corners of the squared circle. They stare each other down before Perez strides into the middle of the ring and reminds them all of who he is. Grace looks at Hurst and then at Perez with a confident look as Hurst and Masters look at each other intensely. The tension begins to rise slowly.

The four men are continuing to stare each other down, Masters then makes the first move, going after Perez. Grace blocks a punch from Hurst, before kicking Hurst in the stomach. Grace then smashes a combination of punches into the face of Hurst who writhes in pain, backtracking into the turnbuckle.

Masters quickly tries to take advantage of a distracted Perez by lining up a shot but Perez ducks under it; he then drives forward into Masters. He then whips him firmly into the turnbuckle. Perez places masters onto his shoulders dropping him down onto the mat with a big and impressive looking suplex.

JR: This match has already imploded!

Perez then drags up Masters before slamming him down on the outside. Perez then grabs the Initiative as swings into the back of Grace who is still working on Hurst in the corner. Perez then synchs in an arm bar on the Anthony Grace as Hurst catches his breath in the corner.

MW: Not a good predicament for Grace early on in this contest, Perez taking advantage of every man from himself in a fatal four way environment!
Perez continues to wrench the arm of Grace who refuses to buckle as Hurst is now being relentless from his attack on Masters who has made his way back into the ring. Hurst charges at Masters and unleashes a belly to back suplex and synchs in a pin as Grace finally removes himself from Perez, pushing him away

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Hurst isn't perturbed by the kick out from Masters, he quickly places Masters into a kneeling position before Grace charges at Hurst and unleashes a bulldog on Masters. He falls back to the floor. Perez notices a groggy Masters, looking at the crowd who are willing him to kick masters! Perez obliges and unleashes a furious combination of kicks, before nailing one big one on the temple of masters and Perez attempts to pin.
Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Masters forces the shoulder up, Perez looks a little flustered as he picks Masters back up. He Irish whips Masters into the corner and runs in with a mean looking elbow smash. Grace meanwhile stumbles back and meets Hurst in the middle of the ring. Grace and Hurst once again trade big blows but this Time, Grace counters and uses a vicious DDT, shaking the mat. Grace goes for the cover
Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Hurst again kicks out. Grace hauls him up, before crashing in a couple of big punches to the head. He grabs Hurst and raises him to a vertical base before turning Hurst inside out with a big clothesline. Perez Then charges at Grace who ducks once more and delivers another snap like DDT. Grace looks at Masters who again charges at Grace only for Grace to flip Masters over the top rope as the crowd go wild. Grace feels the adrenaline and quickly goes to pin Perez.

MW: Grace looks unstoppable!

JR: Could be the first turning point of the match.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

After the kick out from Perez, Grace begins to look slightly agitated. He picks up this time Hurst, before nailing an atomic drop on Hurst as Hurst writhes in pain on the floor. Grace doesn't cover though, he instead sits Perez up into the corner. He then delivers ten consecutive punches to Perez who looks a little bruised as he then collapses to the mat, Grace then goes for the pin

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

MW: Great resilience from Perez!

JR: Grace really controlling this match partner.

Grace lifts up Perez, before attempting an Irish whip into the ropes. However, Perez counters and blocks of Grace before he runs in at Grace and hits a clothesline. Hurst and masters then slide into the ring once again and Hurst then suplexes Masters onto the mat with considerable force.

Grace rolls over, Hurst steps over slinging Grace over his shoulders and nailing a powerslam. Perez staggers up as does Masters who shoves Perez back down. Masters quickly jumps on Perez and performs a twisting neckbreaker and quickly goes for the pin
Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

MW: Perez kicks out again, Is Masters getting a foot hold in this match?

Grace quickly reacts, at which point Hurst strikes, pulling Grace down onto the mat. Hurst tries to synch in a sleeper hold on Grace, but Grace counters and launches Hurst into the ropes and throws a high knee towards Hurst who is knocked to the ground. Grace looks around and sees Masters looking disapprovingly at the ref after the count

He waits for Masters to get to his knees, before turning Masters around and hitting further punches as Masters tries to cover his face. He clutches at his abdomen as Grace fires in another shot, the crowd really behind Grace as he continues to feed of the wild crowd. Grace then hits a kick which clocks Masters once again to the mat. Grace goes to pin

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

JR: Hurst makes the save!

Hurst lifts up Grace; he then throws him into the turnbuckle. Grace staggers back and Hurst crashes a superkick into the chin of Grace. He stumbles forward, and Perez comes out of nowhere, knocking Grace down with a discus clothesline. He looks to Masters; they nod at each other before Masters covers.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

JR: These guys working together against the red hot favourite Grace here?!

MW: Take out the biggest threat to a great extent then the rest can fight it out... it's brilliant!

Masters and Hurst drag up Grace; they both hold him as Perez walks in and unloads some punches of his own. Eventually they relent, Hurst boots Grace in the stomach. He applies a chicken-wing hold, As Perez then turns against Masters as tensions finally boil over

Hurst then shoves Grace into the path of Perez, who flings him into the turnbuckle. Masters then runs in, nailing a punt kick to the head of Hurst. Masters then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Hurst kicks out; Masters and Perez then lift up Grace. They smash his head into the turnbuckle, before the pair of them lift him high into the air and deliver a large suplex to the mat below as Grace writhes in pain on the floor.
Eventually they relent as Perez then connects with a DDT onto Masters before making a quick pin.

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Perez lifts up Masters, crashing in a series of big European Uppercuts to the chin, forcing Hurst to get involved as he charges into the pair of them with a double clothesline making both men fly to the mat. Grace then rises to his feet and then Hurst turns around the pair eyeball one another.

Hurst and Grace then turn towards each other, staring each other down.

JR: Here we go!

MW: It looks like it's going to be a fist fight!

Again the duo nod, before they starting exchanging booming punches as the crowd erupt with noise. Neither man gain the advantage as they fight all the way around the ring, Hurst gains a slight advantage with a European Uppercut only for Grace to nail a head-butt in rebuttal.

Hurst then fires in a right hand, followed by a left only for Grace to block a third punch, Hurst then hits his own three punch combination. Grace then drives the head of the turnbuckle. He then runs in, super-kicking Hurst down to the floor.

Grace hauls up Hurst in a front facelock, crashing a number of big knees into the faces of Hurst who falls back onto the mat. Grace looks around and sees the carnage around him as the fans continue to cheer. Perez staggers to his feet and him and Grace then go at it! Masters is still skulking on the mat.

JR: What a brawl this is!

Grace then throws Perez out of the ring with a large Irish whip, Perez crashes to the outside flooring….

MW: MIKE MASTERS!

JR: Where did he come from?!

MW: DISASTER KICK ON GRACE!

REF: 1....2....

JR: KICK OUT!

Replays show that Mike Masters opportunistically waited behind Grace before goading him around and hitting a gnarly disaster kick but Grace had enough just to kick out.

Hurst charges back into the fold and takes himself and Mike Masters out with a crossbody from the top turnbuckle as Grace ducks.

MW: Grace sensing this could be coming to an end...

Grace sees Hurst and fires more blows at Hurst before Hurst manages to counter and springs off the ropes only for Grace to connect with something very cool..

JR: BLOCKBUSTER! HE'S GOING TO DO IT!

REF: 1...2..

MW: Perez!

Perez makes the save once again as he charges back into the ring. Grace looks composed but a slight anger in his eyes can now be visible. Plucky Perez hauls up Grace and goes to nail Grace with a super kick

JR: DUCK!

MW: OVATION THAT MUST BE IT!

REF: 1...

JR: MASTERS AGAIN!

MW: NO WAY!

REF: 1...2.....3

DING DING DING!

JR: WHAT ON EARTH!

MW: INGENIOUS!

*Replays show, Mike Masters breaking up the pin before throwing Grace over the top rope and leaping on Perez like his life depended on it as the crowd looked shocked.*

Champion echoes over the sound-system as the fans are still in shock as Masters makes a hasty retreat up the ramp with the referee. Grace looks from the side in total disbelief, his eyes widening massively. Perez is stone cold unconscious in the ring while Hurst looks dejectedly in the corner, holding his head. The referee raises Masters hand as he winces in some pain.*

MW: What a match...

JR: Unbelievable... Grace was the man on it tonight but Masters stole this one. Grace had it!

MW: Did he? Because I don't think he won!

*The camera pans back to Grace who looks up the ramp, his eyes looking weary and fraught as he bites his lips on the outside. A few fans offer their hands as he solemnly tags them before heading back up the ramp. Perez is just about coming to in the ring and Hurst gets to his feet, watching from afar. The camera pans back to the Pre-show area with Charlotte and co.

CG: What an opening to the show with the kick off! Masters stealing a victory tonight folks! What a match... and that’s only the start! Join us in around ten minutes for the main show... 6CW Anarchy is of course sponsored by ESPN, Subway Eat Fresh! and Volvic Berry water. Feel the explosion!

IT'S TIME TO PLAY!

*The camera fades away from the now packed house as the commercials hit and after is the main show.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 16th May LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 16th May LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 16 May 2016, 7:31 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in; the 6CW arena erupts into an explosion of colour as fireworks and pyrotechnics light up the darkness. The London crowd are going crazy as the camera pans around the sold out Wembley arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to 6CW Anarchy, we are once again live from Wembley Arena, the home of 6CW! I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry Lloyd on commentary!

*Henry nods to camera

HA: I hope you enjoyed the pre-show but now the real action begins. What a show we have in store once again on a beautiful spring evening in London

HE: Round two of the TV tournament takes centre stage once again tonight but there is also a lot of big matches that will hopefully help to make the Night of Glory card become that little bit clearer

HA: This crowd can’t wait any longer

This is 6CW

Both: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!

*The opening credits roll before the live footage returns

*Charles Kramer walks through the backstage area, turning the corner he strides through the door to the office of Mr Jones without knocking. Jones has only just arrived himself and he is hanging his coat on the hook in the far corner

CK: You just couldn’t do it could you?

*Kramer is red faced as Jones turns to face him
MJ: Good evening to you too Charles….

*Kramer is more animated than we have seen him before
CK: You had the perfect opportunity but your ego wouldn’t let it happen….

*Kramer shakes his head
CK: You came to me for advice. You could see for yourself that the best business decision was laid out in front of you, why couldn’t you just swallow your pride, take a back seat and let it happen

Why does this always have to be about you??

*Jones’s eyebrows are raised
MJ: Why is this about me?

*Jones steps towards Kramer who is unmoved
MJ: This is my company Charles. I call the shots, not some family from New York!!

*Kramer shakes his head

MJ: You don’t like it you know where the door is Charles…..

*Kramer looks over his shoulder for a second before returning to Jones
CK: I hope you have a plan B Michael. You are on the edge. That might have been your last chance

*Kramer turns and walks out of the office. The camera returns to Jones whose face looks pale and drained, he sighs deeply as the scene changes

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 16 May 2016, 8:58 pm

Geoff Steel is walking down the corridor towards the ringside curtain when he is approached by Charlotte Grey
CG: Geoff, sorry for the interruption just ahead of your match

Geoff nods
GS: For someone so pretty the match can wait

Grey smiles flirtatiously
CG: Thank you but I was wondering how your relationship with Mike Hill is affected by your continued involvement in the TV Tournament?

Geoff looks serious for a second before smiling
GS: Why don’t you ask him yourself?

At that moment Mike Hill walks into shot from behind the interviewer, he is wearing a Team Steel t-shirt and he nods to camera

GS: I was just saying how this TV tournament has ripped our team apart Mike

Hill nods

MH: I don’t know how we can go on to be honest. I’m a broken man

Steel nods trying not to smile

GS: This could be the end for Standard Steel. I don’t know how we get past this too be honest

Hill places a hand on Steel’s shoulder

MH: It’s been fun….

Hill offers a hand to Steel and Steel takes it but both have a huge smile on their faces

BOTH: All the best on your future and evers!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 16 May 2016, 8:59 pm

Match 1-
TV Title Tournament Round 2
Jimmy Phillips vs Geoff Steel

HA: The 6CW TV Title tournament has really caught the attention of wrestling fans across the globe, throwing out several intriguing matches in the first round.

HE: The tournament continues tonight and the match-ups are even more intriguing this time around, with a couple of huge contests lined up for later in the evening.

HA: This first match itself is a big match-up, particularly as it marks the first appearance in the tournament for Jimmy Phillips, who was given a first round bye because of his outstanding recent performances.

HE: A well deserved bye it was too!

HA: He only got it because he’s happy to do Jones’ dirty work for him. Geoff Steel got to this point the hard way, winning his first round match-up.
“Ban all the music” echoes through the speakers as the crowd descends into a chorus of loud and aggressive boos as Jimmy Phillips enters onto the stage. Once on the stage, the self-proclaimed talent, walks to one side of the stage acknowledges the fans and then the other with a taunt and a smirk generating more heat before walking down to ring and jumps up onto apron and pyros shoot out of the ringposts.

HE: Phillips looking relaxed and ready for action, this break will have done him the world of good.

HA: It’s totally unfair, but luckily the roster are used to dealing with the preferential treatment Jones showers upon his Forgotten foot soldiers.

“Last resort” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to cheers as Geoff Steel walks out, the tag team title wrapped around his waist. Steel surveys the arena before smiling down at Phillips. Steel walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope.

HA: Steel already has some gold around his waist with the tag team titles, now he’s looking to add some more to his collection with a singles title.

HE: You have to wonder what his run in this tournament is doing for the relations with his team-mate Mike Hill, who lost to Cerberus in the first round two weeks ago.
Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jimmy Phillips goes in for the lock-up but Steel drags him in closely before smashing a series of big European Uppercuts into the chin of Phillips, who staggers back into the ropes. Steel quickly whips Phillips out across the ring, he goes for a crossbody block but Steel catches him and delivers a big backbreaker. Phillips rolls to his feet, walking straight into a crashing a big boot to the skull. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Phillips forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Steel locks in an armbar on Phillips, bringing him to a vertical base, Phillips manages to spin out of the hold before nailing a spinning heel kick on Steel. Geoff Steel stumbles up groggily and Phillips lifts Steel onto his shoulders, walking forward and nailing a Samoan drop. He hooks the leg.

Steel is the man who gets the shoulder up on this occasion. Phillips hauls Steel up to his feet, he attempts an Irish whip to the corner but Steel counters, launching the Forgotten man into the corner. Steel then sprints in and nails a running splash, Phillips stumbles forward and Steel boots him in the gut. Phillips keels over, the tag champ hauls him onto his shoulders...

HA: Big powerbomb from Geoff Steel!

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Geoff Steel stands waiting for Jimmy Phillips to rise, when he does so Steel wraps a stiff knee up into the gut. The former 6CW champion then pummels down on the back of Phillips continually, before throwing him into the mat with a snap suplex. Phillips rolls up, Steel bounces off the ropes, nailing a running clothesline that nearly takes Phillips’ head off.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

HA: Geoff Steel has been in fantastic form alongside Mike Hill and he is now bringing that into singles action.

HE: It’s early days yet, plenty of time for Phillips to come back into this one.

Phillips again kicks out, Steel rolls up to his feet and begins stomping away on the head of Phillips, who rolls towards the ropes trying to escape the ring. Steel drags him back from the ropes before sling-shooting him face first into the turnbuckle. Steel rolls to his feet, hitting a knee into the back. He drags Phillips back, hitting a reverse DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Geoff Steel steps back to the corner, he stands waiting for Phillips to rise before sprinting in going for a spear. Phillips leapfrogs over the top of the on-rushing Steel, he turns around and walks into a snap powerslam. Cover.

HE: Tremendous athletic ability from Jimmy Phillips!

Ref: 1………………2…………Kick out!

Phillips allows Steel to his feet, he then fires in a flurry of right hands to the face. Steel falls into the ropes, Phillips throws him out across the ring and then connects with a big overhead belly to belly suplex on the rebound. Steel stumbles up and Phillips hits a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………..2…………Kick out!

Steel forces the shoulder up. Phillips applies a seated rear waistlock, driving knees into the back of the tag champion. He hauls him to his feet, and then throws Steel down to the mat with a German suplex. Steel rolls to his feet and Phillips hits a Russian legsweep. Steel makes the cover.

Ref: 1……………..2………….Kick out!

HA: Phillips starting to dominate.

Jimmy Phillips goes on the attack, driving stomps down into the gut of Steel. He hauls him to his feet, slinging Steel over his shoulders and hitting a series of gutbusters. Phillips then walks to the corner, connecting with a snake eyes. Steel stumbles forward into a spinebuster, cover.

Ref: 1……………….2…………..Kick out!

Phillips allows Steel to his feet, he sets up for a suplex but Steel counters with a suplex of his own. Phillips stumbles up and Steel spears him down to the mat with a canvas.

Ref: 1……………………2………………..Kick out!

HE: Close!

Steel allows Phillips to his feet, he then boots him in the gut. Steel sets up for the blade cutter, only for Phillips to lift him onto his shoulders in position for an Alabama slam, Steel then counters this with a sunset flip.

Ref: 1……………….2………….............Kick out!

Phillips barely forces the shoulder up in time. The duo rise simultaneously, Steel throws a clothesline which Phillips ducks under, the tag champion spins around…
HA: GAME CHANGER!

Ref: 1…………………………2……………………………3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Wow!

HE: That’s it, it’s over, and it’s Jimmy Phillips who gets the win here tonight.

HA: Considering their recent form, that has to be considered somewhat of an upset victory.

HE: Fantastic display from Phillips, one that Mr Jones is sure to be happy with.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 16 May 2016, 9:00 pm

*Austin Stevens sits in his dressing room, alone, a low light that is suddenly interrupted by the brightness of the corridor as the door is opened. A voice breaks the silence

"Sitting here with all your friends eh Austin?"

*Stevens looks to the doorway

AS: Why don't you just f*** off?!

*Mr Jones walks into the room smiling

MJ: These are my rooms, Austin. But I know only one swear word from you is as good as an Englishman's handshake and smile.

AS: What do you want?

MJ: You are in quite the strong position tonight, Austin. I like my hand, with one of you or Hokori placed to advance. I think the house wins, Mr Stevens. You're my blackjack.

AS: I'm not your anything

MJ: I respectfully disagree

*Stevens stands

AS: Sorry boss, but you're just the man who signs the cheques now. Thanks for the chance and all that s***, but I work better alone.

MJ: I don't think that is your wisest move, Austin. It didn't work out so well for you with WF did it?

AS: F*** you. And f*** them too. Austin Stevens does whatever the f*** he wants to do.

MJ: Could you at least do it with less swearing?

*Stevens smiles

AS: Advertisers huh? Like I give a s*** what the suits want.

*Stevens sits back down

AS: Now get the f*** out of here. If I have to stand up again I'll be making sure you regret it.

*Stevens goes back to lacing up his boots as Jones shakes his head and walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 16 May 2016, 9:00 pm

*Aaron Heath stands backstage next to the lovely Charlotte Grey

CG: Aaron, another big night here and a chance for you to advance again in the TV Title Tournament. How are you feeling? Any nerves?

AH: Nerves? I don't get nervous about any of this. I...

*Heath stops and looks beyond Grey

"Yes, that's the attitude we like to hear"

*Kramer walks into frame

CK: Run along now deary, this interview is over.

*He stands above Grey, who looks annoyed but chastened and gives in, leaving quickly.

CK: Quite the night ahead of us methinks, Mr Heath.

AH: I know I will, but I'm not sure how that is an us.

*Kramer puts a hand on Heath's shoulder

CK: Well, Aaron, some of us see big things ahead for you. It is clear that talent is something you have in abundance. Unquestionably. Now you just need the right guidance.

AH: I think I'm following the right path already, with respect.

CK: Oh, respect returned and duly noted Mr Heath. We just thought we should remind you of the opportunity in front of you tonight. Big chance here kid.

*Kramer puts out a hand for Heath to shake. Heath takes a second and shakes it; firmly and professional but not warmly.

CK: That's a good lad.

*Kramer slaps him on the shoulder and walks by.

CK: Big opportunity...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 16 May 2016, 9:01 pm

Match 2
Austin Stevens vs Hokori

HA: Folks, things are about to get ugly out here.

HE: Oh no Harold...

HA: It’s that time Henry, Austin Stevens and Hokori have been drawn together in the 6CW TV title Tournament and folks if you have been watching in recent weeks you will know that this match is going to be a slobber knocker. Former tag team champions torn apart and just last week these two former friends and allies went to war after losing their tag team title rematch...

HE: This is not fair; these two are being FORCED to compete against each other...and for what? The TV title, these guys are former WORLD tag team champions, they should be back in contention, I don't know why anybody thinks this is a good idea...

HA: I don't think they care about anything but tearing each other apart...

'The Pride' by five finger death punch plays as smoke fills the stage. Walking through the smoke wearing a hoodie emerges Hokori looking focussed. He is met with a mixed reaction as he walks down the ramp loosening his arms. He looks up at the Night of Glory sign and jumps up to the apron before stepping through the ropes. The music stops as he takes off his hoodie and tosses it over the top rope. The referee says some words to him and Hokori confidently nods

HA: Hokori looks confident and completely focussed on winning tonight...

HE: This should not be happening...

As Hokori stares towards the stage, the lights dim, more smoke rises from the stage and 'for love and failing' plays. Austin Stevens wearing a tank top and shorts. He holds up an M sign and ignores the mixed reaction as he walks down the ramp. He stares angry into the eyes of Hokori and rolls into the ring. The music stops as the pair walk into the centre of the ring talking trash. The referee tries to seperate the pair

HA: This atmosphere is electric...

HE: They have an understanding, things will be fine...

Hokori throws a fierce right hand at Stevens who staggers back. The referee checks on him but Stevens just pushes the referee away and launches a right hand back. Hokori launches himself at Stevens and the pair tumble to the ground, viciously throwing punches wildly at each other. The referee again tries to break the pair up but is thrown to ground

HA: I think the referee should show some leniency here, this match was bound to boil over...

HE: NO Harold the referee needs to step in and stop this...

Austin Stevens kicks Hokori in the forehead knocking him off him and to the ground; He pulls himself up and begins stomping viciously at Hokori. Hokori rolls out of the ring to protect himself, Stevens like a man possessed trying to stomp through the ropes towards him

HA: Stevens following Hokori to the outside here and this is not going to be good...

HE: Guys come on, your tag team partners...

As Hokori tries to catch a breath, Stevens grabs him from behind and looks to send him headfirst into the ring post. Hokori drops down and the momentum sends Stevens headfirst

HA: That was the break Hokori needed, showing some great awareness there...

HE: ...This is not good Harold...

Hokori looks to attack the prone Stevens who is laying on his front holding his forehead. The referee stops Hokori and checks on Stevens. While the referee is checking him over, Hokori interrupts and grabs Stevens by the head revealing his face covered in blood. Hokori throws some stiff right hands at Stevens forehead looking to open the wound further. Hokori picks up his opponent and Irish whips him firmly into the ringpost

HA: Austin Stevens is already a bloody mess, we did not expect this to be a Wrestling masterpiece but it has become very brutal very quickly...

HE: Think about his children Hokori...

HA: Hokori smartly rolls into the ring and orders the referee to count Stevens out...

REF:1

Stevens begins to stir, Hokori screams at him to stay down

REF:5
Stevens lifts himself up by the apron, rolls in and Hokori immediately begins stomping frustrated. Hokori looks around the ring thoughtfully as if wondering what to do next, when his eyes become transfixed upon the turnbuckle pad. He walks over and begins trying to remove the pad, the referee trying to stop him to no avail. He warns Hokori as the pad is torn off revealing the metal link holding the ropes in place

HA: Hokori with surely bad intentions to come here...

HE: Somebody please stop this match...

Hokori lifts Stevens to his feet and begins dragging him towards the exposed turnbuckle, in an instant, Stevens in a burst of adrenaline breaks free and lifts Hokori over his head and sends him headfirst into the turnbuckle. Hokori falls to the floor and Stevens covers him

REF: 1

HE: HOKORI KICKS OUT!

Stevens drags Hokori to the centre of the ring by his head and lifts his head showing blood dripping from Hokori's forehead. Stevens kicks Hokori in the head and then grabs hold of one of his legs

HA: Shades of Terry Funk here as Austin Stevens locks in that spinning toe hold. The pain to the knee and lower thigh that this move causes is excruciating...

HE: Just tap Hokori...

An agonizing look is etched upon Hokori's face as he shakes his head at the referee asking if he wishes to give up. Stevens continues to crank up the pressure but Hokori in a last ditch attempt hooks Stevens in an inside cradle

HE: STEVENS KICKS OUT!

The pair lay flat on their backs a look of disbelief on both their faces, the ref begins to count

HA: Folks this match may not have been going on for very long but the sheer brutality of it is taking its toll on the pair. Both are bleeding profusely and that coupled with some vicious strikes to the head and face is really starting to show...

HE: See what happens when you put two friends in the same ring and force them to fight...

REF: 5

Both competitors reach their knees and the referee stops the count. Hokori looks a little shaky on his leg as they begin throwing punches at each other. Back and forth neither opponent seeming phased. Stevens in an attempt to gain advantage kicks aiming for Hokori's injured leg but Hokori catches it. Stevens swings his arms towards Hokori but cannot reach as Hokori laughs. An evil smile crosses Stevens face as he leaps aiming an Enzaguri kick towards Hokori's head, but Hokori ducks. Stevens is now facing away from Hokori who has him in a waistlock. Stevens throws a series of Elbows backwards toward Hokori's head but he shakes them off

HA: Beautiful bridging German Suplex but Hokori is going to need all that leg strength to keep hold for the pin...

Hokori's leg gives way as he bridges the pin and the hold is broken. Hokori holds his leg in agony as Stevens looks wide eyed in disbelief; he looks over at Hokori and senses blood. Stevens pulls himself up and grabs the leg of Hokori turning him over

HA: ANKLE LOCK!

HE: He is gonna break that ankle here. This is not good...

The bloodied face of Stevens looks psychotic as he holds the Ankle in an unnatural position, Hokori's face a picture of pure agony as the blood drips down his face grasping at anything he can to try and pull himself towards to ropes

HE: JUST TAP HOKORI!

HA: This is a huge effort from Hokori but the longer this hold is applied the more permanent damage could be caused...

Hokori's movement becomes sluggish as the hold continues. The referee checks Hokori who seems to have passed out. He signals for the bell

HA: Hokori has passed out...Stevens needs to let go of the hold but he looks psychotic...

HE: The referee can't control this...

Stevens eventually throws Hokori's leg to the floor and exits the ring, the referee signals for EMT'S to come down to the ring but whilst this is happening Stevens throws the ring announcer from his chair and takes the Steel Chair. He swings it towards the EMT'S in a threatening manner causing them to back off before he rolls into the ring and violently strikes Hokori's injured leg with the chair. Referee's run down the ramp towards the ring but the psychotic Stevens threatens them with the chair

HA: The match is over Austin...

HE: I can't believe what I am seeing...

Stevens wraps the chair around Hokori's ankle and climbs the turnbuckle

HA: NO!

Stevens leaps from the top rope with an elbow drop on the chair. He stands up, looks at the damage and then rolls out of the ring as EMT'S and referees leap into action. Austin walks up the ramp laughing as the team help Hokori in the middle of the ring

HA: A sick smile across Stevens face here, this is sick...

HE: Two former friends have just exploded in the middle of this ring, this is awful...

The scene fades as the camera focuses on a laughing Austin Stevens

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 16 May 2016, 9:01 pm

*Robin Reborn is walking through the corridors and the crowd pop loudly as he appears on screen. He's walking with no focus, headphones on and playing with his phone. As he turns a corner he stops, looks up and see the figures of Lex Hart and Perfect Jack standing in front of him, blocking his way. He smiles and takes his headphones off.

RR: Gentlemen, what a lovely surprise

LH: Always the cocky attitude, Reborn

RR: Oh, am I meant to be scared?

*Jack moves forward but Hart puts an arm on his shoulder

LH: I think you should be scared. Scared about now, scared about later.

PJ: Hell, all you got for help out there is the great white dope anyway...

LH:...and we beat you when you had a partner you liked, remember Reborn?

*Reborn strokes his chin

RR: Nope, sorry, I can't buy it. If you two were gonna jump me you'd never have let me see you; face to face has never been your style...or so Miss Jessica tells everyone anyway.

*Lex cracks his neck but lets the insult wash over him

LH: The jokes just never stop

RR: Sorry boys, if I were scared of anything it wouldn't be you two. Hell, Dicey hasn't really shown any desire to play by the rules lately. I'd be worried he's creeping up, unheard, unnoticed, chair in hand, a dark corridor...

*He looks over their shoulders and starts to whisper

RR:...ready to pounce right...about...now!

*Hart jumps and turns, causing Reborn to howl with laughter

RR: Now who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

*Reborn walks off laughing and gives a mock wolf howl that echoes around the corridor as Hart and Jack stand furious.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 9:27 pm

Match 3
TV Title Tournament
O'Callaghan vs Aaron Heath

HA: The TV Title tournament continues up next here on Anarchy!

HE: And this time, we see a contest between two of 6CW's newest, and brightest stars, as Aaron Heath takes on O'Callaghan.

HA: It has to be said, there is a lot of similarities between these two. Both tremendously talented, but with ego's that are perhaps not befitting of what they've currently achieved in this company.

HE: You've got to have self-confidence Harold, these two back their own ability and personally, I see nothing wrong with that.

The arena goes dark as "Run this town" hits with multicoloured strobe lighting filling the darkened area, then the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. Then O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air and walks down to the ring, avoiding members of the crowd while holding his arms out, walking with a swagger to the music. Once he reaches the ring apron, he walks to the camera side and surveys the front row, picking out the poorest looking member of the audience, goes to hand them a fifty pound note. Just as they go to take it, he takes it away, and rips it in half cackling to himself as he enters the ring.

HA: My god, what a piece of work this kid is.

HE: That scumbag didn't deserve the money, he'd have only spent on some blue WKD's anyway.

"Time Bomb, Baby" rips through the airwaves and is greeted by heavy boos. O'Callaghan glares at Heath as he walks out confidently. Heath smirks at O'Callaghan as he saunters down the ramp, climbing up the steel steps as the ref stands between them.

HA: Heath is the perennial nearly man thus far, having short title reigns interrupted and ended, he sees this as his chance to finally hold gold for the long-term.

HE: He's clearly impressing the right people Harold, Mr Jones seems to be a big fan of Heath.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell tolls to start the match, Heath quickly goes on the attack against O'Callaghan, Heath catches him off guard with a stiff forearm smash into the face. He stumbles back into the ropes, Heath whips him across the ring and goes for a back body drop but O'Callaghan leapfrogs over the top into a sunset flip.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Heath gets the shoulder up, he rolls up to his feet only to be knocked straight back down with a high-angled dropkick. He momentarily stands over Heath before connecting with a standing moonsault, again covering.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in an armbar on Heath. He drags his rival to his feet, and then throws him down with an arm drag. Heath rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan kicks him in the stomach and then drives his head into the mat with a side Russian legsweep. O'Callaghan goes to the top rope, he dives off and nails a 360 splash.

HA: What a tremendous move by O'Callaghan, a real high-paced start to this contest!

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in a full nelson hold on Heath, he fights up to his feet and then counters with a jawbraker. O'Callaghan staggers around and Heath flattens him with a big boot to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Heath immediately goes on the attack, driving a series of elbows down into the face. He drags O'Callaghan  up, pummeling away at the veteran with a succession of forearm smashes. O'Callaghan  falls into the ropes, where Heath continues the elbow attack until O'Callaghan  is slumped down. Heath then smashes a hard knee into the side of the head.

He applies a front facelock on O'Callaghan , lifting up his fellow young upstart and resting his legs on the middle rope before connecting with a spike DDT. Cover.

O'Callaghan  kicks out, Heath allows him to rise before Irish whipping O'Callaghan  into the ropes. O'Callaghan goes for a crossbody block but Heath easily catches him across the chest, before flinging O'Callaghan  out across the ring with a fallaway slam. O'Callaghan  rolls up, he stumbles unsteadily into the path of Heath who scoops him into the air and nails a piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Heath is again happy to allow O'Callaghan  to his feet, he hits a knee into the stomach when O'Callaghan  does rise before connecting with a neckbreaker. He lifts O'Callaghan  up into a brainbuster position but he manages to free himself. O'Callaghan  dropkicks Heath in the back, running in and hitting a second dropkick to send Heath onto the middle rope.

O'Callaghan  quickly bounces off the ropes...

HE: O'Callaghan just dialled up the 619!

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in an armbar, Heath fights to his feet, he throws a punch that O'Callaghan easily blocks. He hip tosses Heath down to the mat. Heath rolls to his feet and is taken down by a 2nd hip toss. Heath again rolls up and O'Callaghan hits him with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

O'Callaghan locks in a full nelson hold on Heath on the mat. He follows that up with a series of knees into the back, before eventually bringing Heath to his feet. He keeps the Full Nelson hold applied, and then lifts him into the air and drives Heath into the canvas with a full nelson slam. He again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

There's another kick out from Heath and O'Callaghan immediately re-applies another submission hold, synching in a sleeper. He drags Heath to his feet, and again drives knees into the back. He follows that up by nailing a backbreaker. Heath stumbles to his feet, he swings wildly at O'Callaghan who ducks and then hits a bridging German suplex.

HA: Very impressive display from O'Callaghan so far.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

O'Callaghan drags up Heath, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker but Heath counters with a head-scissors takedown. O'Callaghan rolls to his feet, Heath boots him in the stomach and then delivers a brainbuster, he covers.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Heath allows O'Callaghan to his feet, he goes for a clothesline but Heath easily ducks underneath it. He quickly drags in O'Callaghan and connects with a reverse neckbreaker. O'Callaghan stumbles to his feet, walking straight into a superkick from Heath. He covers.

HE: Heath dominant now, a real back and forth contest this one.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Heath stands waiting for him to rise, before lifting O'Callaghan up from behind, he walks to the corner and connects with a belly to back suplex into the turnbuckle. Heath then runs the ropes, connecting with a running kick to the face. He drags O'Callaghan away from the corner and covers.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Heath allows O'Callaghan to his feet, he boots him in the gut...

HA: Dead-end!

HE: No, O'Callaghan frees himself...the cobra clutch is locked in! He's got it synched in here!

O'Callaghan escapes the powerbomb hold and then applies his finishing move, wrenching back on the cobra clutch hold as Heath tries to stay on his feet. The amount of pressure being applied is evident by the strain on the face of both men, but Heath continues to fight, he starts firing in elbows to the head out of sheer desperation.

Heath continues with the elbows and eventually escapes the hold with a snapmare. O'Callaghan rolls up, Heath knees him in the gut and runs the ropes...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

Ref: 1................................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: It's over here, the battle of the two young upstarts was fantastic from start to finish, but it's Aaron Heath who comes out on top in the end.

HE: That was a real tough test for Heath, there were times when O'Callaghan was on top and particularly when that cobra clutch was applied, I thought that was the end of his chances.

HA: He showed some real fight tonight, and that will undoubtedly help him should he progress further in the tournament.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 9:28 pm

*Recorded footage *

*Our scene opens onto a set backstage with a dark background. Engel in his suit looking slightly uncomfortable is sat upon a steel chair facing just off centre of the camera towards Harold Lloyd sat opposite him.*

HA: At this time I would like to introduce my guest this evening. Engel.

*Engel nods his head*

EH: Shall we just get on with this Harold?

*Harold Lloyd adjusts some paperwork and nods his head*

HA: Indeed Engel, first of all let’s talk about the TV title tournament. In the opening round, you defeated Anthony Grace in a gruelling one on one match that many people say took you both to your very limits...

*Engel laughs cockily and interrupts Harold*

EH: My very limits Harold? Really? Sure, Anthony Grace put up a fight. More than I would have given him credit for considering the build-up but the outcome was expected.

*Harold clears his throat before moving on*

HA: The draw for the next round took place on our last edition of Anarchy, Engel how do you feel about taking on Scorpion in the second round?

*Engel looks a little occupied in thought as Harold speaks. He shakes his head and smiles*

EH: Let’s talk about that draw shall we? What a star studded event that was. The great Gazzy returning to do the only thing his cripple of a body can probably do now, play around with balls Hehehe...but seriously...my old friend Gazzy, what a play thing he would have become. I tried to catch up with him after the draw, but he cowered into hiding. Such a shame. Now as for your question...Scorpion...

*Engel adjusts himself in his seat and brushes his suit with his hand almost dismissively*

EH: ...Destiny Harold...snatched away from me by the selfish act of a fool...Dicey Reilly thinks his route to the top is through this childlike compulsion to rebel against the machinations of this corporation, I created this opportunity for him to relish, to bring him back from this stupor of lunacy...instead, he repays me by walking out on his match forfeiting his chances in this tournament...and so here I am, preparing to face the man that got the bye from this idiocy. Does he deserve to be here facing me in round two? Of course...he was in the right place at the right time. A two time 6WF hardcore champion, a submission specialist...but this is not his place and this is not his time...I forged this TV title, and it is MY time...

*Engel fidgets as Harold continues*

HA: At Anarchy you spoke about Night of Glory, claiming it was your night, even going so far as to boldly claim that you would headline the event over Robin Reborn...now we will get to your reaction to that match in a minute but...

*Engel looks a little uneasy at the mention of Robin Reborn*

HA: ...surely you can't honestly believe that the TV title will main event Night of Glory?

*Engel smiles*

EH: Harold, old friend...you look upon me now wearing this suit, a model 6CW superstar with such disdain..."corporate" Engel they say..."You sold out" they all chant...but there is a game in play and even the best laid plans of mice and men can go awry...I am neither Mouse nor man...Night of Glory is MY NIGHT...this time of year is very special to me, it is a time when I raise my game, and a time for me to finally show them all on the grandest stage of them all...

*Harold seems perplexed at Engels Equivocation*

HA: Speaking of raising your game, many have said your match against Robin Reborn was one of the greats, many being surprised by your ability to adapt and put on great matches against some of 6CW's top stars. What’s been the secret behind your success?

*Engel shakes his head an irritated look upon his face*

EH: BURIED...all around the internet, twitter, Facebook, Tinder...that’s what they are saying about me Harold...BURIED. I thought they buried the dead? I defeated Anthony Grace in the middle of that very ring...I took the people’s choice Robin Reborn to the very edge of his capabilities...what’s my secret Harold? I am just the best at what I do...on any other night Robin Reborn would have been just another victim of myself fulfilling prophecy but it was not his night...on this road to Night of Glory...I am not his destiny...BURIED? Harold...I am very much alive and kicking...and at Anarchy I will show the world, that the grand plan is very much on course...

*Harold looks at Engel and nods his head*

HA: Engel thank you for your time. Good luck in the TV title tournament. That’s it from me.

*The scene fades as a sinister smile crosses Engels face*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 9:30 pm

*Mr Jones is sat in his office when the door swings open and in walks Robin Reborn

RR: You hollered for your boy?

MJ: Do you have any respect for anything?

RR: Oh man, this is gonna be fun. You earn respect, Jones, and you ain’t getting near it.

MJ: As is opportunity earned but nevertheless we are where we are and you have a choice to make

Reborn laughs
RR: I told you, its made.

MJ: Well then boy, spit it out

Reborn smiles
RR: Not today, not for you old man.

Jones reacts angrily
MJ: Without me none of this would have been possible!

Reborn scoffs
RR: Woo! The big I am. Shut your damn mouth you desperate suit. The lines are beginning to show, the cracks are appearing.

I see chinks in that armour Jonesy..

Jones slams his fist on the desk
MJ: Quite the little know it all aren’t you? Perhaps you could enlighten us all some more by selecting your opponent at Night of Glory or should I do it for you??

Reborn smiles smugly
RR: Like this company that decision is something you aint got no control over

Jones jumps to his feet
MJ: We’ll see about that. Now if you’re not going to man up and pick an opponent I want you to get out….

RR: With pleasure Boss man…. I’m go put some old men in a home…

Reborn spins on his heels and walks out of the office

MJ: Jumped up little punk thinks he can dictate to me…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 10:20 pm

Match Four
Robin Reborn and Dicey Reilly vs. Perfect Execution

HA: Tag team action up next here on Anarchy, and it's going to be a tremendous match-up.

HE: Especially as we get to witness the greatest tag team in the history of 6CW, Perfect Execution, in action.

HA: Well that might be a self-proclaimed accolade, they certainly can't argue with the title that is currently bestowed on Robin Reborn, the Gateway to Glory winner.

HE: And Reborn finds himself teaming with the man who has been in 6CW as long as Jack and Lex Hart, the unpredictable, unreliable, Dicey Reilly.

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Reborn then paces around the ring, looking out at the fans before turning to face the ramp.

HA: Reborn picked up a very impressive win last time out against Engel Harlequin, and he looks to continue that momentum as Night of Glory, and decision time, draws ever closer.

HE: I don't envy Reborn's choice, Liam Wood or Joshua, there isn't an easy option there!

"Born to fight" roars around the arena and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Dicey Reilly marches out onto the stage, looking intensely down towards the ring. He then bursts into a grin as the crowd chant a "F*ck Jones" chant. Reilly paces down to the ring, and then climbs through the middle rope into the ring. He nods at Reborn.

HE: I'd have thought that Dicey would have had enough after the handicap match against Zhi and Murdoch, but he couldn't help himself getting involved with The Forgotten, what an idiot.

HA: I'm glad that there is someone who is willing to stand up to Jones and fight his corruption.

"I am perfection" roars out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Perfect Jack strolls out onto the stage. He stands at the top of the ramp waiting as "Be Myself" hits and the booing continues, if not increasing in volume, as Lex Hart follows out with Miss Jessica in tow. The trio make their way down the ramp with a certain swagger, Jack and Hart roll into the ring as Jessica walks around the outside.

HE: God it makes me sick to think that Steel and Hill are walking around with those tag titles and these two can't even get a shot.

HA: They've got to earn it, just like everyone else, no matter what reputation they have.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack and Reborn lock up. Reborn places Jack into a side headlock, but he quickly attempts to counter with a belly to back suplex. Reborn flips out and lands on his feet behind Jack. Perfect Jack spins around, Reborn throws him down into the canvas with a hip toss. Jack rolls up, Reborn snapmares him down to the canvas and then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running dropkick to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Reborn gets to his feet, he immediately goes back on the attack with a succession of leaping elbows drop down into the chest of Perfect Jack. Reborn then locks in an armbar hold on Jack, who fights to his feet, only to be dragged into the corner. Reborn keeps the hold applied, nailing roundhouse kicks to the abdomen.

Perfect Jack stumbles out of the corner and Reborn connects with a DDT, and then makes the cover.

Robin Reborn lifts up Perfect Jack, he hits a couple of European Uppercuts and then attempts a suplex. Jack blocks, he then lifts Reborn into the air and drops him down with a suplex of his own. Reborn stumbles to his feet, Jack goes for a punch but Reborn blocks. He goes for a boot to the gut, Jack grabs it only for Reborn to nail an enzaguri kick to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!                          

HA: A strong start from Robin Reborn.

Dicey offers out a tag but Reborn looks to continue the momentum he's building. He allows Perfect Jack to his feet, before hitting a dropkick to the head. Jack rolls to his feet, Reborn goes for an Irish whip to the corner but Perfect Jack reverses the momentum.

Reborn leaps up to the top rope in one fluid motion. He dives off the top rope and takes Reborn down with a hurracanrana. Perfect Jack stumbles up and Reborn nails a roundhouse kick to the head. He covers.

Robin Reborn applies an armbar hold, he then lifts up Perfect Jack and goes for a clothesline, but Jack ducks underneath it. He then scoops Reborn under the shoulders, hitting a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over into the pinfall. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

HE: Perfect Jack, and Hart, needed that counter.

HE: There's that counter I expected. His technical wrestling ability is simply outstanding.

Perfect Jack rolls Reborn onto his front, and then drives a series of elbows down into the back of the former Red Arrow. Jack follows that with a couple of running knee drops into the back. Jack then drags Reborn to his feet by the waist, and then hits a German suplex. Jack climbs to the 2nd rope, before hitting an elbow drop down into the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Perfect Jack makes the tag to Lex Hart, bringing him into the contest for the first time in the match-up. The duo lift up Reborn, hitting a double hip toss. Reborn stumbles to his feet, Jack scoops him up into the air and slams him down into the canvas, as Lex Hart runs the ropes and connects with a springboard moonsault into the cover.

HA: And there is an example of the ways in which Perfect Execution work together so well.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Lex drags up Robin Reborn, hitting a couple of European Uppercuts into the chin. He then whips him out across the ring, on the rebound connecting with an inverted atomic drop. Hart then bounces off the ropes, taking Reborn down with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Reborn gets the shoulder up. Hart makes the tag to Perfect Jack, who steps into the ring. Together they lift up Reborn, Irish whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound, they hit simultaneous dropkicks, Hart to the knee and Jack to the head. Lex leaves the ring as Reborn gets up to his feet and Jack hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Reborn powers out, he gets to his feet only for Jack to nail a vicious big boot to the head which knocks Reborn back down to the mat. Perfect Jack again makes the cover.

HE: The high-octane offence of Reborn has been totally shut down this evening so far.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Jack gets to his feet, he proceeds to drop a series of elbows down into the inner right leg of Robin Reborn. Jack continues with the elbow drop attacks, before attempting to lock in a figure four leg-lock. Reborn desperately tries to fight the hold, and he does so, managing to roll onto his back and boot Jack away with a kick to the spine.

He falls into the ropes and bounces back, Reborn kips to his feet and takes Perfect Jack down with a vicious roundhouse kick to the head of Perfect Jack.

HA: Both men down!!

Reborn and Jack are down in the middle of the ring, Hart stands waiting for the tag impatiently while Dicey Reilly is simply glaring across the ring. He then drops down off the apron...

HE: What is Reilly thinking? What is he doing?

Reilly begins looking under the ring, he then pulls out a steel chair. He rolls it into the ring, and then finds another steel chair to bring with him into the ring. Reilly rolls in under the bottom rope...

HA: Why has Reilly got chairs? What the hell is he doing?!

Dicey picks up the first steel chair, he marches towards Jack who is crawling towards the corner but the referee pulls the chair his hands. Reilly turns around, he glares at the ref and then grabs the chair back.

The ref goes to grab the chair but Dicey pushes him back. Reilly then glares across at Hart before driving the chair down into the back of Perfect Jack. Reilly then goes crazy with the chair, smashing it repeatedly into the back.

Lex Hart storms the ring, and Reilly crashes the chair into the head of Hart.

HA: Dicey Reilly has totally lost it! We saw his frustration building on the outside after Perfect Execution were dominating Reborn and he seems to have lost it.

HE: The bell has long gone for the DQ, but Reilly simply doesn't care!

Dicey drives the chair into the gut of Perfect Jack as he rolls to his feet, and Dicey then crashes the chair down into the back. Reilly then turns towards Hart who is propped up against the ropes in the corner and throws the chair into his head.

The chair is ruined, and Reilly dumps it out over the top rope. He leans over, picking up the second chair. Robin Reborn is up, he walks towards Dicey and places a hand on the shoulder.

Reilly spins around, he glares at Reborn who motions for Dicey to calm down, holding his hands up in peace. Reborn is talking to Reilly, he nods and smiles as he looks at the wreckage of Perfect Execution. Reborn goes to take the chair from Reilly, but he pulls it back.

Reborn is visibly angered by this, he demands the chair but Reilly again stares back. Reborn lunges for the chair, Reilly pushes him back and then crashes the chair into the head of Reborn.

HA: And now he just nailed his own tag team partner!

HE: This guy is an idiot, he is a danger to everyone in this company, he should be banned, arrested, locked up.

Reborn crumples to the mat, Reilly drops the chair, rolling out of the ring with a grin on his face as Anarchy goes to an ad break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 10:22 pm

*James Mcmanus is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: James. Thank you for joining us tonight

*McManus nods

TA: After the disappointment of losing in the TV tournament you appear to be back on track but this week you find yourself in a somewhat strange situation teaming up with the man who you must have in your sights leading up to Night of Glory , the UK Champion Cameron Faith?

Can you co-exist tonight?

*McManus smiles
JM: I can’t speak for a man who seems to be more focused on pursuits outside of the squared circle but for me. I am a professional. I take great pride in what I do, I represent a huge heritage in British wrestling and I carry that on my shoulders each and everytime I step into the ring and I will always give 100% irrespective of who my partner is or my opponents are. I owe that to myself, the fans and all the legends that have walked in my shoes throughout the years

TA: And what kind of message can you send to Cameron Faith and indeed 6CW with a great performance at Anarchy?

JM: Faith is in a privileged position with that gold around his waist but he doesn’t respect that position, he doesn’t represent in the way that he should be as a champion. I want to show Cameron what it means to be a great, the hard work, the dedication, the fight that is needed

TA: And your opponents?

JM: I have great respect for what they have achieved but the future is now and it’s my time to show this company there is more than just the 6CW and EWF championship

*Allen smiles
TA: Thanks James

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 10:24 pm

Match 5
Scorpion v Engel

HA: Up next we have Engel vs Scorpion in round two of the TV Title tournament, a highly anticipated bout

HE: Yes two of what I'd call the 'surprise' winners in round one Harold

HA: Indeed brother, Engel defeated Anthony Grace in shocking fashion, hitting Grace with the "Prophecy Fulfilled" just as Grace was lining up a tornado kick. Scorpion got through in slightly dubious circumstances, as Dicey continued his rage against the machine and refused to partake in his match

HE: Yes Scorpion was slightly lucky to get through, but he is into the next round and that's all that matters

HA: Hmm, an inauspicious return it has been so far for the for 6WF star, struggling to find his stride upon his return.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos as he strides down to the ring.

HA: Scorpion looks in the mood tonight certainly, can he recapture the form that saw him win the 6WF world title?

HE: Not if this man has anything to do with it!

The lights go out in the arena, a spotlight shines on the stage as the familiar carnival music kicks in as Engel Harlequin walks out into the spotlight. The spotlight follows Engel down the ramp, he walks around the ring, his trademark demented grin etched across the face.

HA: Engel looks fired up brother, surely one of the favourites for the TV Title tournament will progress here?

HE: Well Harold it looks that way, but lest we forget Leicester City were 5000-1 to win the Premier League this season and that happened...

The camera pans around the arena with signs of "Mark Rutherford is the Badoo boss" and "Will Ed Kent ever get laid?" taking the cameramans eye as the match begins....

Ding ding ding!

HA: What's an Ed Kent?

As the bell rings both men lock up, Engel looks to use his weight advantage but Scorpion is able to slip around the back looking for a belly to back that Engel viscously elbows his way free before turning and hitting a lifting knee to the gut. Engel quickly continues the attack with a spinning heel kick turned in to a DDT before making the cover

1....kick out!

HE: A slow start from Scorpion, he'll need to pickup soon before Engel really gets going

Scorpion forces the shoulder up. Engel goes on the attack with a series of knees down into the face. He then locks in an armbar on the former 6wf Hardocore Champion, dragging him to his feet. He irish whips him firmly into the corner, Engel sprints in and connects with a running forearm smash to the face. Scorpion stumbles out of the corner, Engel runs the ropes and nails a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

1....2......kick out!

HA: Engel well on top in the early goings here....but oh wait a second

As Engel gets to his feet Scorpion rolls out of the ring holding the back of his neck

HE: A wily move from the veteran

Scorpion reenters the ring as the referee keeps Engel held back.

HA: Can Scorpion build any momentum now?

Scorpion and Engel lock-up. Scorpion synchs in a headlock on Engel, who goes to counter with a belly to back suplex. Scopion flips out of the hold, landing on his feet behind Engel. He locks in a sleeper hold on Engel, who counters with a hip toss like move. Scorpion rolls to his feet, Engel drops him to the mat with a Samoan Drop. Cover.

1....2....kick out!

HE: Whatever Scorpion tries he just cannot get any offence going in this match

HA: This is why Engel is one of the favourites for the TV Title tournament, a dominant display so far

Engel  lifts up Scorpion, hauling him onto his shoulders and hitting a fireman's carry slam. Harlequin steps back to the corner, waiting for the hardcore champion to rise before running in and nailing a flying clothesline. He hooks the leg.

1....2....kick out!

HA: Scorpion barely got the shoulder up that time Henry, the end is near

Engel goes to the corner behind Scorpion, waiting for his opponent to stir. Scorpion begins to rise with his back to Engel....

HA: AVERSION THERAPY!

Engel runs from behind and hits Scorpion with Aversion Therapy, he goes for the cover...

1.......2.........3!

Ding ding ding!

HA: What a win for Engel. What a performance that was by him brother

HE: Engel certainly proved why he is one of, if not the favourite to win this TV Title tournament.

HA: Agreed partner, Engel is surely the name to avoid in the next round. However another loss for rusty Scorpion who is really struggling to find his in 6CW since his return

HE: Not a good start to his 6CW career for Scorpion, I think he needs to go back to the gym and have a good long look at himself in the mirror

Engel walks up the ramp arms aloft, as 6CW Anarchy goes to break....

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 10:25 pm

Joshua is sat backstage cradling the 6CW belt in his arms, his hair covers his face as he rocks gently back and forth

J: He thinks he saved you but he is not the one pulling the strings. He is as much a puppet as the rest of them

Joshua stops rocking
J: I am not the weak link

The door opens and Liam Wood walks in. Joshua’s neck muscles twitch but he does not look at the EWF champion
LW: Talking to yourself?

First sign of crazy that…

Joshua starts to rock again a little quicker than before and he pulls the 6CW title belt in closer. Wood smiles

LW: It’s natural to feel threatened around me. It means you might actually be human

Joshua stops rocking and he cracks his neck from side to side. Wood take a step backwards instinctively

LW: If you were wondering about tactics. Don’t worry. I’ve got this covered. No doubt I can handle two mid carders without any help

Joshua stands and walks to within an inch of Wood. Neither man flinch as they stand for almost 30 seconds without either breaking the silence…

Finally Joshua whispers and then walks out of the room
J: In all that surrounds him……………….The egotist sees only……….. The frame of his own portrait…………

Wood stands chest puffed out as the scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 10:25 pm

*We see Tim Allen sat in the backstage area waiting for superstars to arrive at the arena for Anarchy

Cerberus comes walking through the arena car park carrying his bag over his shoulder and he gets patted down on entry to make sure his weapon free.

Tim Allen approaches for an interview and Cerberus unwillingly agrees to walk and talk

TA: So this week you take on 6CW's newest asset Conor Anderson a man so dangerous he's only let out for the shows and after last week's defeat do you believe that you can progress to the next round of the TV Title tournament...?

*Cerberus stops and glares at Tim Allen

I’m going to make this very clear to you Tim...

I didn't lose last week...Crime Lord lost...

It's what happens when you’re given a partner who is awful...

TA: But he's Intercontinental Champion?

He got pinned by Jimmy Phillips timothy...

Jimmy Phillips the man most known for being so bad that he only has a job cos he blows Jones...

He might as well hand his title in and go back into retirement....

The guy is an absolute joke...

TA: And Conor Anderson....?

It wasn't exactly a surprise now was it really Timothy...

It was always going to be 1 of Jones cronies now wasn't it...?

TA: It was a random draw in the ring?

*Cerberus starts laughing at Tim Allen and playfully pats his shoulder

C: Ah that's a good one Timmy...

You can't possibly be serious...

You really think it’s just a coincidence on how the draw worked out?

*Cerberus rubs his chin

C: So there is 16 people in the draw yet I end up with Conor Anderson..

Engel he's new puppet ends up with Scorpion...Scorpious..Someone people never heard of...

You want to tell me that's come about randomly...

There's no one in the arena that's going to buy that s*** Timothy...

Everyone knows this is just a ploy to keep me & Dicey away from the 6CW limelight...

He didn't like that people cared about us more than his precious little jobbers...

Because we made something of ourselves out of the pittance he handed down...

He was busy playing favourites trying to raise the ratings......

Yet his ego wouldn't allow him to accept that something we created was more popular than what he wanted to force feed the public.

Regarding Conor Anderson Timothy...

He may be a dangerous man but I’m a dangerous monster...

He can sit in his cell and ponder life on the outside and where it's all gone wrong...

Deep down he knows his here to bend over for Jones nothing more nothing less...

I don't care what MS Investment or Mr Jones tells him about me...

He may be a hitman for hire but this motherf**ker is going to get executed if he steps inside a ring with me..

*The anger starts to build in Cerberus' face and stares at Tim Allen

Anymore stupid questions or we done here?

Tim Allen starts to look increasingly nervous around Cerberus and slowly backs away

TA: Thanks for your time...Cerberus...

Tim Allen turns and scampers off due to the previous history between the pair when Cerberus gets angry...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 10:26 pm

Match 6
Joshua and Liam Wood vs James McManus and Cameron Faith

HA: I don't think I have ever seen a match with as many combustible elements as the match we have next...

HE: Well I can't speak for Cameron Faith and James McManus, but I have it on the authority of Mr Jones that Wood and Joshua are on the same page...

HA: Like Stevens and Hokori Henry?

HE: Have you done talking about that?

The arena goes black, a white light flashing as a heartbeat sounds around the arena. Joshua walks out onto the stage holding his 6CW world title. He slowly walks down the ramp and pauses. The heartbeat stops. The lights stay down and a blue spotlight shines upon the stage. 'Revival Mode' plays and out comes Liam Wood in biker gear holding his 6WF title. He stands a minute soaking up the boos from the crowd as an impatient Joshua looks back towards him. Wood does not acknowledge the look, simply sauntering down and past his partner

HA: On the same page? Well it sure as hell doesn't look like it...

HE: What are you? A body language expert or something?

'You Ain't Stoppin' Me' plays and a confident Cameron Faith walks out onto the stage. He walks with a swagger, the UK title around his waist and makes his way down the ramp. His music is interrupted as 'Sad but True' takes over. Faith looks back angrily as James McManus walks out onto the stage to a mixed reaction

HA: I think McManus wants to get this match over and done with, Faith sharing a few choice words with his partner as they climb into the ring...

HE: Can you blame him? McManus being extremely disrespectful to Cameron Faith by interrupting his entrance.

Faith tells James McManus he will be going first to which his partner smiles and obliges as Joshua steps up. Faith turns around and looks a little nervy as he bounds around his opponent and the referee rings the bell. Joshua goes to lock up with Faith but it is dodged as the UK champion uses his athleticism. Faith kicks Joshua to the side of the leg. Joshua goes to lock up a second time but again Faith dodges and kicks him to the side of the leg before going to his corner and tagging in his unsuspecting partner. Joshua is enraged as McManus reluctantly steps through the ropes. He runs over clotheslining McManus to the mat and hitting Faith knocking him off the apron and into the barrier.

HA: Cameron Faith irritated the monster and now McManus is going to bear the brunt.

Joshua picks up McManus and drags him to the centre of the ring before hitting him with a series of uppercuts and then a huge Headbutt. He drags McManus back who hits back with some European uppercuts of his own. Joshua staggers back and McManus building some confidence hits a knee to his gut. McManus grabs his head and hits a neckbreaker.

HA: McManus showing he is unperturbed here...

HE: Faith eager to get back in the ring now...

Faith reaches out and tags McManus on the shoulder. McManus shoves Faith and says something to his partner as he leaves the ring. Faith kicks the downed Joshua several times before choking him with his foot. The referee tells faith to stop. Joshua gets up to his knee but is met with a series of back hand chops to the side of his head followed by a Pelle kick knocking him back to the ground. Faith goes for the pin

HA: Joshua powers out. Faith looking eager to take on Joshua now he is downed.

HE: Its simple strategy Harold...

Faith gets back up to his feet and kicks Joshua in the stomach as he climbs to a vertical base. As he goes for another kick, Joshua grabs him by the throat and pulls himself up hitting a chokeslam on his Faith. Joshua looks at Liam who shakes his head. Joshua looks towards the turnbuckle and nods his head before picking up faith once more and hitting a neckbreaker. Joshua sits up and returns to his feet before tagging in his uncooperative partner.

HA: Wood does not want to be in this match it seems but he has no choice as Joshua tags him in...

McManus reaches out to faith to make the tag but faith just shakes his head and pulls himself up as Liam Wood approaches. Faith kicks Wood in the stomach and goes for a DDT but the fresher Wood overpowers Faith and hits a side walk slam on him. The crowd boo as Wood taunts the crowd. McManus leans over the rope and tags himself in stepping through the ropes and approaching the unaware Wood. Wood turns around and is unexpectedly hit with a european uppercut before being irish whipped. McManus grabs Wood in a sleeper hold but Wood turns it into an atomic drop. McManus staggers round and is met by a jumping Knee to the face. Wood immediately pounces with some furious ground and pound on McManus

HE: The Viper Liam Wood pulling no punches hee as he goes to work on James McManus.

The referee breaks up the pair and Wood picks up McManus by the head, he puts his arms around his opponents waist and throws him over his head with an overhead Belly to Belly suplex before going for a cover

HA: McManus kicks out but where in the world was Cameron Faith...

HE: He is clearly hurt on the Apron Harold...

Wood tags in Joshua who steps through the ropes and immediately lays into him with some vicious knees to his stomach. Joshua grabs McManus by the head and sets up a russian leg sweep but is met by a series of elbows to his head. McManus somehow lifts Joshua onto his shoulder.

HA: OH MY GOD! MCMANUS COULD DO IT HERE! TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

HE: McManus with the cover...

REF: 1

Wood rushes into the ring and kicks McManus in the head breaking up the pin. McManus rushes towards Wood angrily but Wood just smirks. McManus argues with Wood who keeps his distance, meanwhile Joshua recovers and stands behind McManus. Faith looks at what is happening and leaves apron. Joshua opens up his arms sinisterly as a still unaware McManus goes to strike at Wood. Joshua grabs McManus

HA: JOSHUA TREE!

HE: You cannot break out of this hold not without causing severe damage to yourself.

Joshua spins McManus around to show him his corner that Faith has abandoned. Wood tags Joshua on the back as McManus struggles to escape from the Joshua tree. Somehow he manages to drop to a seated position hitting Joshua with a jawbreaker. McManus gets to his feet with a spurt of energy and kicks Joshua in the gut. He looks to be setting up the MK ultra.

HA: McManus doesn't know Wood is the Legal man.

HE: Faith saw it.

HA: Faith saw it and he is not helping.

Wood enters the ring as Joshua is held in the MK ultra position. McManus looks at Wood shocked as Wood hits a Pelle kick on him sending both McManus and Joshua crashing to the mat. Wood picks up McManus and Irish whips him.

HA: WORLD EATER!

HE: Wood with the cover...

Liam Wood lifts his arm up in victory and pushes the referees hand away. He looks at his partner Joshua who is recovering on the outside and shakes his head before leaning out towards the timekeeper and demanding a microphone

HA: Oh great, Wood has something to say...

HE: Call him by his title...the Kingslayer has something to say...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 10:27 pm

Wood raises the microphone to his lips and speaks as the crowd boo

LW:Tonight has proven one thing. I am not just the better Champion in 6CW. I am the greatest Champion in the HISTORY of 6CW. Joshua needed me to win this match. He almost slipped up against Max Adamson...and here tonight he almost slipped up against JAMES MCMANUS...if it wasn't for me this company would be nothing. I am the face of this company the greatest of all time and the man to beat if you want to make a name for yourself...

'Stronger' plays as Wood looks slightly shocked before shaking his head

HA: It looks like Robin Reborn may be making his choice out here tonight...

Robin Reborn runs down the ramp towards the ring sliding under the bottom rope. Wood throws the mic to the floor and they throw punches at each other brawling in the centre of the ring. Reborn blocks a right hand of Wood and grabs him by the head before falling back

HA: CODEBREAKER!!!

Joshua looks on at the scene and turns away grabbing his title from the ring announcers desk and walking around the ring and up the ramp. Reborn looks down at Wood pointing at him and talking trash before pointing to himself

HA: Is this it? Has Robin Reborn made his choice?

HE: Maybe he is just sending a message to both and keeping his options open?

HA: With Night of Glory only three weeks away this path of uncertainty is certainly a risky path for Reborn.

The scene fades as Reborn climbs the turnbuckle and imitates a belt round his waist before pointing to the Night of Glory sign

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 10:31 pm

*We're backstage with Marshall Murdoch and Tim Allen

TA: Marshall, big match tonight as you look to continue this impressive start to life here in 6CW...How do you see this one going?

MM: Well, Timothy. I see it going well.

TA: Care to elaborate? Crime Lord may be the toughest opponent you could have gotten in this draw...

*Murdoch smiles

MM: Yes, maybe so. But he doesn't want to be facing me, Tim. I know Crime Lord better than most around these corridors; he won't be looking forward to this, not really.

TA: He doesn't seem a man of fear...

MM: It would be only a growing stupidity that would stop him fearing me tonight. You forget Tim, I know him. I have seen his rise and I can see this fall he is on now. This is not the man that was, and I am even better than I was before. I'm the fine wine of this industry; he is the jaeger bomb, or whatever the hell those idiots drink nowadays.

TA: So, its progress for you tonight then?

MM: Tonight and every night, Timothy. This place will soon learn about what talent really is.

*The scene fades as Marshall walks away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 11:13 pm

*Anthony Grace is sat with his head bowed in his dressing room; the door is pushed open and in walks Thunder. Grace lifts his head briefly but returns to staring to the floor

*Thunder sits down next to Grace
T: No sense worrying about something that might never happen Anthony. Concentrate on the positives….

Grace lets out a small laugh

T: Reflect on all you’ve achieved so far Anthony.

*Grace shakes his head
AG: You know who you sound like?

T: Obviously a very wise man

*Thunder places a hand on Grace’s shoulder
T: So many people would give their left arm for the career you’ve had. Now it’s taken another turn. Accentuate the positives Anthony. Look at some of the people around you, their success can become contagious. Reborn, Adamson……

A lot can be learnt from them. Your time will come

Trust me. There is no shame in being the sidekick….

Grace exhales loudly; he leans back in the chair and shakes his head before standing

T: That’s it Anthony, face the challenge head on…

*Grace doesn’t say a word as he walks away from Thunder

T: Seize the day Anthony, seize the day

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 11:14 pm

Match 7
Cerberus v Conor Anderson

HA: Up next we have another TV title tournament match in this second round of the competition, and what a match up we have...

HE: That's right Harold, the big man and my favourite to win this tournament, Cerberus taking on Conor Anderson in what is going to be a real David vs. goliath contest...

HA: I thought Engel was your favourite? Anyway we have seen what Conor can do against big men, but will he have enough for Cerberus? We have seen some brutal matches tonight already, lets see what these two can do...

'Haunted' plays as the lights go out. A red-light shines on the stage and Cerberus steps into it, his enormous frame an imposing figure atop the entranceway. The crowd boo as he slowly walks down to the ring up the steps and over the top rope

HA: Cerberus, the former XTreme champion has shown us in recent weeks that he can compete at this level and is doing a very thorough job of imposing himself upon his competitors...

HE: He is simply unbeatable right now, and I cannot see Conor Anderson being able to get a win out here tonight...

HA: That being said Henry, we have seen how he systematically took out the threat of Man Mountain Mike...

HE: Man Mountain who? Lets get something straight, Cerberus is a veteran and student of the game...he will have seen what Conor Anderson can do and will be ready for anything...

Cerberus stands staring down the entranceway waiting for his opponent. A few minutes pass and Cerberus grows restless, saying something to the referee. Suddenly the crowd begin to cheer as Conor Anderson rolls into the ring from behind and hits a running chop block taking Cerberus to his knee. The referee signals for the bell as Anderson runs the ropes and hits a drop kick taking Cerberus down

HA: But he WAS NOT expecting that...

Anderson tries to keep Cerberus down with some kicks but Cerberus makes his way to his feet and grabs him by the throat. He tosses Anderson across the ring before dragging him back off and slapping his huge hand across Anderson's chest

HA: Cerberus wasting no time in applying his will to this match...

HE: I told you Harold...

Cerberus Irish whips Anderson but on the rebound his opponent slides through the big mans legs. Cerberus spins around and is met with a flying forearm. Cerberus stands firm and Anderson runs the ropes again. As he flies towards Cerberus, he is met with a huge hand around his throat. Anderson kicks repeatedly at Cerberus' gut causing him to bend in pain. Anderson goes for a scissor kick but is met with a huge clothesline sending him crashing to the ground after Cerberus skillfully moved out of the way.

HE: Cerberus is just too strong for Anderson...

HA: Cerberus is like a cat playing with his food...

Cerberus slaps Conor's head a few times challenging him to get up, but every time he tries to get to his feet he is pushed back down. Cerberus bends over to pick Anderson up and is met with a kick to the back of his head which sends him staggering. Anderson seizes the opportunity to plant Cerberus on his head with a running bulldog

HA: Anderson needs to make these moments count, Cerberus will give you few opportunities...

HE: Its going to take more than that Harold...

Anderson applies a front facelock to Cerberus and hits some Knees as Cerberus tries to get to his feet

HA: This is clever Henry, Anderson is keeping the big man down whilst also taking away some of the air from the big man. They say big men prefer the slower pace of a match, but used strategically like this I can see Anderson causing an upset...

HE: Rubbish Harold all this is doing is annoying a MONSTER...

Cerberus starts to shrug off the knees as he makes his way to his feet. Anderson seems shocked by the big mans strength. Cerberus throws Anderson explosively into the ropes and aims a big boot towards Andersons head. Anderson ducks underneath it and looks for a springboard back elbow but Cerberus catches him and applies a bearhug. Anderson tries to force the arms of Cerberus apart but to no avail

HE: Now that is how you drain the life out of an opponent...

Cerberus swings Anderson around like a rag doll as his arms slump to his side. The ref intervenes so that he can check the arms of Anderson. He lifts the arm once and it immediately drops. Cerberus applies more pressure. The referee raises Anderson's arm a second time and again it slumps. The crowd begin to get behind Anderson as the referee dramatically lifts his arm one more time. He releases the arm and it drops slightly before suddenly holding firm as Anderson seemingly gets a second wind. Anderson throws a right hand at Cerberus, followed by a left. The big man still holding tightly. But Anderson continues to throw rights and lefts driving Cerberus backwards towards the ropes. Anderson grabs the top rope so that the referee breaks the hold and the pair split up

HA: Anderson is showing true heart here...

HE: Its not enough though Harold...

Anderson runs into the ropes and sends Cerberus to the outside with a clothesline, but Cerberus lands on his feet. Anderson looks down at Cerberus and the crowd go wild as he leaps through the ropes at Cerberus

HE: CAUGHT IN MID AIR!

HA: Cerberus showing here why he is one of the favourites in this competition...

Cerberus drives Anderson spine first into the steel steps causing them to go flying. He then drags him by the head towards the ramp. He lifts him up into a spinebuster position

HA: NO! Not on the steel.

As Cerberus looks to slam Anderson into the unforgiving Steel, Anderson hooks his head driving him head first with a DDT

HA: Both Cerberus and Anderson look out of it...

HE: The referee doesn't know whether to count them both out or not here...

HA: Technically there must be a clear winner.

Anderson climbs slowly to his feet ahead of Cerberus who begins to stir. Anderson climbs the apron looking over at Cerberus as he does. He rolls into the ring and gets to his feet. Waiting for Cerberus as the ref begins to count

HA: WHAT THE HELL!

HE: What a mastermind...

As Cerberus begins to climb into the ring, from out of nowhere Crimelord hits Anderson with the international Title knocking him out cold. The referee breaks the count as Cerberus rolls into the ring. The referee looks at Anderson then at Crimelord outside the ring who denies all knowledge. The referee shakes his head and makes the count as Cerberus crawls over to Anderson.

HA: NO!

HE: Masterclass by Cerberus and Crimelord there!!

HA: Conor Anderson had took the big man down he had the upper hand and it was snatched from him by Crime Lord...

Cerberus ignores the referee trying to raise his hand as he stands up looks at Crimelord knowingly and leaves the ring. Crimelord just nods his head back before entering the ring and standing over Anderson patting his International title

HA: This is sickening...

HE: Is this Crimelord issuing a challenge?

Crimelord turns away from Anderson dismissively but suddenly falls face first as Anderson grabs his Ankle.

HA: Challenge accepted...

HE: Anderson attacking Crimelord, what an atrocity!!

Crimelord scratches and claws for his international title as Anderson applies pressure. Crimelord reaches for his Ankle in agony but manages to spin around. He grabs his title and smashes it into the face of Anderson.

HA: Crimelord looks hurt...

HE: But yet again he shows his ring experience...

Crimelord gets to his feet limping and hits Anderson with the title multiple times. As he swings one last time security storm the ring getting in between the pair, Anderson lying on the floor holding his face. Crimelord smiles and winces as he hobbles out of the ring

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 11:14 pm

*Jones sits in his dark office, firing away on a computer and cursing under his breath.

MJ: Something has to give, or else someone has to go. It just isn't there!!

*He slams a fist down against the table, his head sags down. His wallowing is interrupted by a pummelling on his door. He runs his hands through his hair

MJ: What?!

*Keith Leone storms in, an obvious anger in his eyes

MJ: This better be good, Leone. I don't need your righteous bulls*** right now.

*Leone scoffs at him

KL: Some real irony there Jones.

*Jones rolls his eyes

MJ: Speak, get on with it, you have your audience...

KL: Short and simple huh? My rematch. I want it. Night Of Glory, next week, I don't care, I want my rematch.

*Jones smiles

MJ: Not even I am desperate enough to hand you that, Keith. We ended you, and you've shown nothing since to prove you're anything more than a former champion.

*Leone seethes

KL: I want what I'm owed.

MJ: Owed?! You are owed nothing. And you'll get just as much!

*Leone slams his own fist down on the desk

KL: I'm not asking you repugnant piece of trash. You think Dicey is trouble, wait till a sober man takes you on with nothing to lose.

*Jones leans back in his chair

MJ: Is that a threat?

KL: We both know that it is.

*Jones leans forward into Leone's face.

MJ: Get out of my office! Go do something ant prove you deserve a contract, let alone a damn rematch! Get out of my face before I make you and Grace act out Macbeth on the pre-show every week!

*Leone storms away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 11:17 pm

*Max Adamson is starting to get ready for his match in his locker room, as he removes his shirt a down beaten Anthony Grace walks into the room

MA: Jesus who died?

*Grace shrugs his shoulders
AG: Nobody, not yet anyway…

*Grace is clearly struggling right now and Adamson offers him a chair

MA: Sit down mate. Come on. This isn’t like you. Come on. I rely on you to be upbeat 24/7. It’s unnerving when you’re like this. It’s fairly unnerving when you’re normal but this is unbearable

*Grace stands and runs his hands through his hair. A small clump of hair comes out and Grace stares at it
MA: Christ on a barbecue. I didn’t realise the stress was getting to you that much. You need to shake out of it. No one can do this for you Anthony. You need to make it happen!!

*Grace finally makes eye contact with Adamson

MA: It’s not always black and white….

You need to look at what you can do to make a change, it’s not gonna be easy but maybe you need to do something that goes against the grain to give you a kick-start again. I don’t know what that is but something has got to give

*Grace nods as he lets the clump of hair fall to the ground

MA: I’m here to help Anthony, remember that. We are in this together…. I know…. Why don’t you come down and do commentary during my match. It would be good to have you in my corner again?

*Adamson puts a hand on Grace’s shoulder
MA: We’ll get through this Anthony

*The scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 May 2016, 11:17 pm

*Keith Leone is pacing furiously backstage as he is approached by Timothy Allen

TA: Keith, I think it's fairly obvious to us all that you are not a happy man right now...can you elaborate further?

*Leone looks up at Allen and laughs, a laugh of outrage and incredulity

KL: Elaborate? On this? Don't take these people for idiots, Allen. The whole damn world can see what Jones is doing to me. I was champion. I want my rematch. It’s pretty f***ing clear!

TA: But, but Keith...is this gonna help you compete tonight? Is your mind in the right place?

*Leone shakes his head in disbelief

KL: Against Cassius Zhi? Zhi is a no mark scratching to get back some relevance in this business. Yeah, I'm in the right place. I'll be waiting in that ring to tear him limb from limb and send a message to Jones as I do it. I'll take this new TV Title and use it to smash Liam Wood's head in. Then I'll back my EWF title too. I'm a world champion, ya hear me?! Now p**s off!

*Allen backs away and leaves Leone fuming in the corridors of 6CW, throwing stuff around in rage.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 17 May 2016, 12:10 am

Match 8

Marshall Murdoch v Crime Lord

HA: More TV Title tournament action now here on Anarchy, and this one promises to be another fantastic match.

HE: There's some serious history in this one, going beyond this company, back to the days of the now defunct 6WF.

HA: These two were team-mates, well, before things imploded and they didn't exactly end things on good terms.

HE: Both men have certainly made a big impact since arriving here in 6CW, and this represents a chance to further enhance their burdening reputation.

Green strobe lifting effects flash about and illuminate the entrance walkway as "Papercut" blares out through the speakers and Marshall Murdoch walks out to the stage. He kneels on the entrance ramp with his arms outstretched in a 'cross' formation before standing up after punching the air. Murdoch then paces down the ramp, and slides into the ring.

HA: I can't believe what I've seen from Murdoch, already becoming a gun for hire for Mr Jones.

HE: He'll do whatever is needed to further his career, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, in fact it's always the right thing to do.

"Out Of The Black" by Royal Blood rips through the air and the booing continues as Crime Lord marches out onto the stage, with the International title resting on his shoulders. He hobbles down the rampway slowly, before making his way up the steel steps and entering the ring. He glares across at Murdoch.

HA: We've already seen Crime Lord this evening, and you have to feel that brawl may well have an impact on this match.

HE: Crime Lord has been through much tougher situations than that, he thrives in adversity.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Marshall Murdoch circles the ring, as Crime Lord continues to hobble around. Murdoch moves in, Crime Lord locks him into a side headlock. Marshall counters that with a boot to the back of Crime Lord's right knee. Marshall then fires in a series of kicks to the back, following that with a running dropkick to the side of the head. He covers.

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up. Murdoch applies a leg lock, stepping over and twisting the right knee around. He then proceeds to twist the leg back the other way and driving his knee into the back of the leg. Murdoch then waits for Crime Lord to get to his knees, this time he connects with roundhouse kicks to the front. Murdoch then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

HA: Murdoch has clearly targetted the knee and leg of Crime Lord that he injured in that earlier brawl with Anderson.

Marshall stomps away on the right leg of Crime Lord, before dragging him to his feet. He throws him out across the ring, Murdoch connects with a sidewalk slam on the rebound. Crime Lord stumbles to his feet and Murdoch nails a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Murdoch hauls up Crime Lord, he sets up for a T-Bone suplex but Crime Lord blocks, he then fires in a series of elbows to the head. Crime Lord then counters with a T-Bone suplex of his own. Marshall stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord takes him down with a clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord goes on the attack, hitting a series of forearms down into the face. He then hauls up Marshall Murdoch, slinging him into the canvas with a suplex. Marshall gets to his feet, Crime Lord hits a couple of punches to the stomach, following that up with a gutwrench powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

HE: Crime Lord coming back into this one now, like I said, that injury won't be of any bother to him. He wants this TV Title badly, to add to his International championship.

Murdoch gets the shoulder up. Crime Lord drags him up, and hits a couple of big forearms to the face. Marshall falls into the ropes, and Crime Lord goes on the attack with a series of punches. He then whips Murdoch out across the ring, holding him in a bearhug hold when he returns to the middle of the ring.

Crime Lord swings Murdoch around in the middle of the ring for a couple of minutes, before planting him into the canvas with a belly to belly suplex. He hooks the leg.

Murdoch forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord allows him to rise before launching him into the ropes, connecting with a spinebuster. Marshall stumbles up, Crime Lord goes for a big boot but Murdoch blocks it, he then takes Crime Lord down with an STO.

Marshall proceeds to stomp away on the legs of Crime Lord. He then bounces off the ropes, hitting a double foot stomp down across the knees. Cover.

Marshall finally slows the match down, locking in a seated abdominal stretch. He slowly brings Crime Lord to his feet, before driving him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Crime Lord stumbles to his feet, Murdoch scoops him onto his shoulders, nailing Texas Slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up. Marshall Murdoch drags him to his feet, hitting a series of knee-breakers on the International champion. Crime Lord stumbles around, Murdoch runs off the ropes and nails a big boot of his own. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

HA: Murdoch has really impressed me here, incredible focus on that injured knee.

Murdoch again hits his leg lock move on a couple of occassions, before stepping back and allowing Crime Lord to rise. He then grabs Crime Lord by the throat, and then slings him out across the ring with a T-Bone suplex. Marshall then goes up to the top rope, he steadies himself...

HE: Leg drop! Murdoch going high risk!

Ref: 1.................2....................Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up. Marshall drags him to his feet, he Irish whips him into the corner. Murdoch sprints in, going for a big splash but Crime Lord moves at the last moment. Murdoch crashes into the turnbuckle, Crime Lord then grabs him by the waist and hitting a German suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Marshall kicks out. Crime Lord attacks him with a number of stomps down into the head, he then allows Murdoch up to his feet before throwing him to the mat with a snap suplex. Marshall rolls to his feet, Crime Lord pops him up in the air and nails a powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Crime Lord allows Murdoch to his feet, he then flattens him with a big boot to the skull. Murdoch crashes to the mat, Crime Lord retreats to the corner, he runs in...

HA: DRIVE BY!

HE: The big knee connects!

Ref: 1..........................2...........................Kick out!

HA: Murdoch survives by the skin of his teeth!

Crime Lord allows Murdoch to rise, he scoops him onto his shoulders...

HE: LOCK N...

HA: Murdoch escapes...chopblock!

Murdoch chopblocks Crime Lord down to the mat, he falls to one knee. Marshall quickly bounces off the ropes...

HE: MARSHALL LAW!

Ref: 1...........................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*The crowd descend into boos as Murdoch rises to his feet, smiling, as the referee raises his arm in victory. Marshall stands over his former team-mate who is clutching at his leg.

HA: Marshall Murdoch gets the win with the Marshall Law, which he was able to hit after taking out the right knee with a chopblock.

HE: Murdoch really did a job on Crime Lord tonight, he spotted a weakness and then exploited it ruthlessly. That's the kind of precision and mean streak he'll need to win this tournament.

HA: A very impressive win that's for sure, even with the caveat of Crime Lord's injury.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 17 May 2016, 12:11 am

*Charles Kramer slips into one of the dressing rooms and coughs quietly to announce his arrival. The camera peers over his shoulder and the crowd pop as we see Thunder sitting alone.

T: Ahhhh, my favourite knife in the back. Ra's al Ghul, the head of the demon himself.

CK: Much obliged as ever.

T: And for what do I owe the pleasure?

*Kramer walks over to the bench, wipes away at where he is about to sit and places himself next to Thunder.

CK: I do wonder if we could be doing more for you, Thunder.

T: However do you mean, old friend?

CK: This television title, is it not beneath you? World Championships have been more your realm, have not they?

T: Ahhhh yes, you are quite right! Say, master, what can you do for me? Will I find more potential to use my power? Is there a way to cheat defeat? Can I save her?!

*Kramer rolls his eyes

CK: And what does all this mean?

*Thunder winks

T: Not missed a step, have you? We aren't really friends are we? So, let’s take this little meeting and put it aside. Off you run, silly bean.

CK: You've always been a fool

T: A fool of a Took, some may say!

*Kramer stands

CK: Something missed you on the evolutionary step

T: T’was bitterness, Kramer. Bitterness skipped me like honour skipped you.

*Kramer spins on his heels

T: Ding dong, the witch is dead

*The scene fades with Thunder singing to himself

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 17 May 2016, 12:11 am

*Back in the office of Mr Jones the usual calm and quiet serenity is missing as at least ten 6CW staff members rush around the small space, their voices raised, every now and again one of them places a piece of paper in front of Jones hoping for a reaction. Jones has the phone to his ear; he stares forward as if immune from the chaos surrounding him

MJ: Yes of course I am happy with what he has done so far. I never had any doubt in his ability and I accept the result earlier was not as I had hoped but we both know I wanted his assistance with a larger matter and that hasn’t changed…

*Jones shakes his head

MJ: His performance isn’t the issue; no I don’t care about his attitude. I know what he’s been through. In some way I can understand what he’s been through with your family. Making friends isn’t high on your priority list huh?

*Jones forces a laugh

MJ: No that is very true of us both but the least we should guarantee is that neither would be looking to rip the other off….

*Jones shakes his head his teeth gritted

MJ: No of course not…….. Yes it’s just business, but perhaps this is just the start of a long partnership that could bring us BOTH huge financial benefits for a long time to come

*Jones smiles
MJ: Yes, of course. I expect total honesty. We are in this together…

*Jones starts to listen again his face drops and the colour drains from his skin. After about a minute Jones slams the phone down. He picks up the pile of papers in front of him and rips them into two before angrily throwing them to the floor and turning to the staff members still frantically running around

MJ: Get the hell out of MY office!!!!!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 17 May 2016, 12:45 am

Match Nine
Keith Leone vs. Cassius Zhi

HA: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Anarchy and what a show it has been tonight!

HE: It has been jam-packed full of action from the off, but there are still two matches left to go this evening.

HA: And I have to say, this is a match that I've been looking forward to all night, another fantastic match that was drawn on the last episode of Anarchy.

HE: This is a real dream match Harold, Keith Leone vs. Cassius Zhi, and to think this is only the second round of the TV Title tournament.

HA: This is going to be a tremendous contest Henry, a real battle, these two know no other way.

'They Say’ by Scars on Broadway blares through the speakers and the Arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as Cassius Zhi walks out onto the stage. He moves his head from side to side once before striding down the ramp. He climbs up the steel steps into the ring, where he stands waiting...

HA: Everybody knew what Cassius Zhi was about when he arrived here in 6CW, we all knew the reputation he came with, but I don't think anyone expected him to slot in so seamlessly.

HE: Zhi is making one hell of an impact here in 6CW, he knows who to keep on side, and who to target. Leone falls into the latter category that is for certain.

"Limowreck" hits and the crowd's cheering goes through the roof Keith Leone marches out onto the stage. He paces down the ramp, glaring at the four men in the ring, before climbing up the steel steps and entering the ring through the middle rope.

HA: Leone remains hugely popular amongst the fans, and they will certainly be backing his cause, having been denied a rematch for the EWF Title match.

HE: I dont know who the hell this guy thinks he is, going around demanding shots at titles and threatening Mr. Jones. He lost his title, get to the back of the damn queue.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Keith Leone and Cassius Zhi circle the ring already staring each other out. Zhi goes in for the lock-up, Leone takes him down with an arm drag. Zhi stirs to his feet, Leone leaps at him, knocking him down with a Lou Thesz Press before nailing a succession of huge punches. He is forced away by the ref, Zhi stumbles up and Keith knocks him down with a flying clothesline.

HA: Leone clearly looking to take out his frustrations early on, that's a lot of pent-up aggression being unleashed there.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Zhi forces the shoulder up, Leone places Cassius into a front facelock. He drags him to a vertical base, before connecting with a series of European Uppercuts into the chin. Leone then whips Zhi firmly into the ropes, on the rebound Keith hits him with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Keith grabs Zhi by the head, he hauls him to his feet by the hair before throwing Zhi shoulder-first into the steel ring post. Leone then grabs Zhi by the head, smashing it into the top turnbuckle cover continually until again the referee steps in. Keith then grabs Cassius by the waist, before launching him into the canvas with a German suplex. He bridges over into the pin.

Zhi drives the shoulder up, Leone leaps to his feet and drives a couple of firm stomps down into the head of Zhi. Leone then allows Zhi to his feet, going for a swinging neckbreaker. Zhi blocks it and then counters with a swinging neckbreaker of his own. Zhi bounces off the ropes, hitting a leaping knee down into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Keith forces the shoulder up, Zhi looks down at Leone before grinning. He sits up Keith, before crashing a series of forearms into the back of the head. Zhi then runs off the ropes, hitting a shining wizard on Leone. He hooks the leg.

Cassius rolls to his feet, he stands waiting for Leone to rise. He then drives a roundhouse kick into the right side of Keith. He then nails a 2nd roundhouse kick to the left hand side, following that with a spinning shoot kick to the stomach of Leone. The Undisputed champion lurches forward, Zhi then leaps into the air and connects with a scissors kick on Leone. He covers.

HE: Zhi has weathered the early storm and is now beginning to take charge of the contest. As usual, Leone letting emotion get the better of him.

Keith again forces the shoulder up. Zhi drives a couple of knees down into the back, before synching in a grounded abdominal stretch. Cassius eventually lifts Leone to his feet and then drilling him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Keith rolls to his feet, Zhi takes him down with a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Cassius drags Leone back to the corner, before hitting a boot to the head. Keith slumps down, Zhi then stomps away on the head of Keith until the referee steps in. Cassius then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running kick to the head. He hooks the leg after dragging Keith away from the corner.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Leone kicks out, Zhi waits for him to rise before going for a superkick which Leone blocks. He then shoves Zhi back towards a corner, before running in and hitting a big knee to the head. Cassius stumbles forward out of the corner and walks straight into knee to the stomach from Keith.

Leone then runs off the ropes and this time manages to connect with the swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

HA: You want to talk about weathering the storm, that's exactly what Leone does. He's done it ever since he arrived here in 6CW, he is willing to sacrifice everything for this company. That's why these fans adore him.

HE: Everyone likes a loveable loser, but it's real champions like Zhi who get respect!

Now it's Cassius' turn to drive the shoulder up. Keith stands waiting for Zhi to rise, before booting him in the gut and nails a DDT. Keith then climbs to the top rope, waiting for Zhi to rise before leaping off the top rope...

HA: Missile dropkick!

Leone gets to his feet, he drives a series of knees down into the back. He then applies a double underhook hold, dragging Zhi to his feet and throwing him across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Cassius staggers up, Leone nails a double arm DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Zhi forces the shoulder up. Keith Leone drags him to his feet in an armbar hold, before hitting a short-arm clothesline. Zhi stirs to his feet and Leone nails a second clothesline. Cassius rolls up, Leone boots him in the stomach and then delivers a piledriver. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Keith Leone stands waiting for Zhi to rise, he then boots him in the gut. He slings Cassius over his shoulders, setting up for a Tombstone Piledriver. Zhi wriggles free down the back, he then hits a leaping enzaguri kick to the back of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Zhi hauls Leone to his feet, firing off rapid elbow strikes to the face. He then grabs Leone by the waist, flinging him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Leone staggers to his feet and into the path of Zhi, who connects with a big boot. He goes up top...

HE: Frog splash!

Ref: 1.......................2.......................Kick out!

Leone gets the shoulder up. Cassius stands waiting for the former world champion to rise, he goes for the Dragon's Fury...

HA: Ducked!

HE: Zhi up onto the shoulders...

HA: TOMBSTONE CONNECTS! THAT COULD FINISH IT!

Ref: 1........................2.............................Kick out!

HE: KICK OUT!

Leone pummels the mat in frustration. He wait for Zhi to rise, before marching in...

HA: Concuss...

HE: Blocked...SHOCKWAVE!

HA: That's it! It's over!

Ref: 1.................................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Cassius Zhi wins, Zhi beats Keith Leone courtesy of the shockwave!

HE: That is a result which will send shockwaves through 6CW, an incredible win for Zhi, a real statement of intent.

HA: That was a brutal, brutal match-up and we know that Leone is one tough SOB, you can not put him away with ease. Zhi really came to the party this evening!

HE: That win must make him one of the favourites for the TV Title.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 17 May 2016, 12:47 am

*With Leone flat on his back, Mr Jones’s music interrupts Zhi’s celebration

HE: Our lord and saviour!

HA: Zhi might not like this, but I get the feeling the interruption will be even worse for Keith Leone.

*Jones steps out onto the ramp beaming with happiness, a huge smile planted on his face.

MJ: Bravo, Cassius, bravo! I am sorry to interrupt, but Keith isn’t likely to make it to his feet soon and I’ve got an announcement to make.  

*Zhi continues down the ramp and seems happy to oblige for Jones

MJ: A gentleman as always Mr Zhi.

*Zhi shakes Jones’s hand and disappears into the back. Jones turns and glares at Leone.

MJ: Now you, you little miscreant. Threatening me isn’t wise. And neither is the imbecilic behaviour of your comrade, Mr Reborn. No one plays games with me and wins. You’ve both earned yourself a lovely little reward for our next show. Oh yes, can you sense it?

*Leone gets to a sitting position, slumped onto the bottom rope.

MJ: You wanted your rematch, and you will get the chance to earn it. But you’ll need to put everything on the line.  

*Jones looks to the crowd

MJ: And oh so wonderfully funny, the marvellous Mr Reborn. Your newest hero I’m sure. If he wants to keep his guessing game going then he’s going to have to beat an old ally.

*Jones smiles maniacally

MJ: Next time we’re live it will be Keith Leone vs Robin Reborn. If you win, Keith, you get Reborn’s shot at Night of Glory. And if you win, Reborn, and I know you’re listening, you get to end Keith’s career!!!

HA: OH MY WORD!

HE: GENIUS!

*The crowd pop, a mix of shock and genuine excitement. Leone smiles a small smile, glad and injured at both the same time. Jones revels in the shock and laughs as we go to break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 17 May 2016, 12:48 am

Main Event
Thunder v Max Adamson

As we head to the ringside area for the main event of the night we are joined by our commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd.

HA: A night of amazing matches with some big names going through to the next round of the tournament but right now we're set to lose a huge name as two men who could be considered favourites go head to head in our main event of the evening

HE: That's right...I might not like either men but you cannot deny their star power...

HA: That almost sounded like a compliment!

Suddenly 'Amazing Grace' takes over the airways as Anthony Grace walks out on to the stage with a smile across his face, he interacts with the fans as he makes his way towards the commentary desk

HA: Last time out Anthony Grace came up just short against Engel to cut his TV Title Tournament run short...he was asked by Max to support him here tonight so it'll be interesting to see how his presence affects the match.

Grace makes it to the commentary desk and takes a seat next to Harold

HA: Anthony it's a pleasure to have you here tonight to witness what should be a great main event

AG: The pleasure is all mine...

The fans go crazy as Heroes Are Hard To Find blasts from the speakers as Thunder walks out on to the stage, saluting the fans

HE: When is this guy going to grow up and realise he's not in a Marvel movie...

AG: Oh come on Henry, you have to admire his attitude, at times it was the thing that helped us battle against The Forgotten!

HA: Thunder at the moment seems to be the man destined for the top but who just hasn't quite made it yet...a man many would have picked as a favourite to win the Gateway To Glory is clearly destined for great things. Anthony, do you see the TV Title as the step in the right direction for this upcoming superstar?

AG: Of course...whoever wins the title should be proud of doing so...as Mr Jones said himself; the man who wins this title will be seen as the Face of the Company!

Thunder reaches the ring and climbs in, he then poses for the fans as Radioactive by Imagine Dragons takes over, and the fans reaction remains crazy for another of their favourite stars

HE: Two beloved wrestlers going head to head...it's a shame the fans are shallow and can't see that both are just traitors who go against a boss who just wants the best for them...

HA: These two men stood up to the bully tactics of the Forgotten...along with this man right here!

AG: Thank you Harold...I did my bit for 6CW as any man should! This a great company and I am proud to be a part of the 6CW family

Max poses for the fans causing the reaction to get even louder before making his way down and entering the ring.

HA: Former 6CW World Champion Max Adamson is on a high at the moment...last time out he technically beat 6CW Champion Joshua before the match was restarted...the time before that, he scored a pinfall over the EWF World Champion Liam Wood...some are saying that another title shot for either title could be on the cards...

HE: He lost to Joshua and got lucky against Liam Wood who has bigger things to worry about than the TV Title...

HA: Anthony, as Max's current tag partner how do you feel about him being linked to future title shots?

AG: I welcome it, obviously we are a team and should focus on that but I would support Max in any way I possibly can.

Max and Thunder stand across the ring from each other as the ref finishes his checks, the crowd already on their feet cheer for both men as the ref rings for the bell

HA: Here we go! Time for our Main Event!

As the bell rings both men begin to circle the ring before locking up, Adamson begins to use his strength to push Thunder back but the smaller man slips around the back of the former 6CW champion looking for a belly to back suplex only for Adamson to hook the leg of Thunder, blocking the attempt before hitting a snapmare over his shoulder leaving Thunder in a seated position. Adamson quickly looks to lock in a headlock to ground Thunder but the former International Champion slips free of the hold before looking for a crossface style lock

HA: Thunder looking for a submission early on in the match...

HE: No...Max is wise to it!

As Thunder drags Adamson in to the crossface Max is able to push off the ground with his legs rolling Thunder on to his back for a pin attempt

...ONE

…...tw-no! Quick kick out!

Both men get to their feet and once again begin to circle the ring, nodding at each other as a sign of respect

HA: Both men off to a blistering pace here this evening...two high profile names putting it all on the line for the chance to become the new 6CW TV Champion.

AG: Of course, I have worked closely with these two men and both men would be worthy champions...

HE: Anthony, with Engel eliminating you from Round one are either of these men your pick to go on to win the tournament

AG: (pauses) ...What sort of man would I be if I didn't pick my very own tag team partner...Max Adamson is a man who can do it all, he truly can believe to achieve!

Back in the ring Adamson and Thunder once again lock up but this time Adamson cuts Thunder off with a knee to the gut that doubles him over

HE: DDT from Max!

HA: No! A brilliant bridging suplex reversal from Thunder!

...ONE

…...TWO

….....NO!

Thunder rolls up quickly and meets Adamson as he reaches his knees, Thunder lands a hard kick across the chest before looking for another but Max is quick and catches the leg of Thunder. Adamson quickly pushes Thunder away only for Thunder to spin with the momentum landing a back heel kick to the side of the head that causes Adamson to slump to the mat

...ONE

...TW-NO! Shoulder up!

Thunder quickly pulls Adamson up and whips him across the ring, when Adamson returns Thunder drops to the mat forcing Adamson to jump over him bouncing in to the ropes

HA: Big collision coming up!

As Max returns this time Thunder leaps up hitting a big drop kick that sends him crashing to the mat, Max is up quickly though but once again walks in to another drop kick putting him down again. Thunder kips up again, hyping the crowd before waiting for Max to get up to his feet.

HA: Thunder has gained the momentum here early on, if he can capitalise it could be over before it really gets going

AG: Max always finds a way; he has that never give up attitude which is why we work together so well. It's just a shame that we won't be on this journey together!

HE: Is there part of you that resents Max for still being in the tournament

AG: Of course not! I wish anyone still within a chance of progressing the best of luck...especially these two men in the ring...two men who stood up against The Forgotten when 6CW needed it the most!

Once again Max gets to his feet and is hit with a huge drop kick that this time sends him spilling from the ring and down on to the floor in front of the commentators table, he quickly gets up, clearly frustrated before turning to Grace who leaves the commentary table and joins his partner

HA: Anthony Grace taking the time to give his tag team partner here a pep talk!

HE: Do you think he spends all day googling motivational speeches?!

Max and Grace speak as Thunder watches on in the ring, as the pair continue to talk Thunder confidently walks over to the ring ropes and sits on the middle inviting Max back in to the ring to the enjoyment of the crowd. Max ignores it for a second before speaking to Grace who shakes his head and moves to the ringside area in a more management style role. Max looks disappointed for a second before climbing back in and joining Thunder.

HA: Whatever Anthony said I'm not sure it had the effect that Max wanted...

HE: That's because deep down the real Max Adamson is still in there!

As soon as Max and Thunder stand toe to toe they burst in to action, Thunder throws a high kick forcing Adamson to duck while throwing a sweep kick of his own that Thunder is able to jump up. Both men then clash forearms as they look for forearm attacks at the same time before hitting spinning heel kicks that connect at the same time leaving both men down

HA: These two men just cannot be separated right now...if one throws something the other seems to have an answer! The only difference right now is that Max has Anthony Grace in his corner...

HE: That sap will probably cheer for both men...

As Max and Thunder get to their feet the fans give them a standing ovation causing both men to once again nod at each other before locking up once again. Max quickly drags Thunder in to a head lock but Thunder charges Max forward in to the turnbuckle forcing him to relinquish the hold; Thunder then locks his arms around the waist of Adamson

HA: German suplex from Thunder!

HE: No! Elbowed free! GORE OUT OF NOWHERE!

HA: Thunder had it scouted!

HE: Did he!

What an impact!

The fans are once again on their feet as the replay shows Thunder leaping over Max as he looks to unleash the gore only for Max to be able to drop himself, catching Thunder around the waist and hitting a huge release German suplex of his own that sends Thunder across the ring, rolling on to the apron. Max gets to his feet as Thunder uses the ropes to pull himself up on the apron.

HA: HERE COMES MAX!

HE: Thunder's turn to react quickly now!

As Max looks to knock Thunder off the apron Thunder is able to use the ropes to land a kick to the head that sends Max staggering back in to the ring, Thunder readies himself before using the ropes to springboard in to the ring

HA: VIVA LA RAZA! MAX DUCKS!

HE: The ref got in the way though!

As Thunder looks to hit a springboard version of the Eddie Guerrero frogsplash to a standing Max the former 6CW Champion is able to duck under the attacking causing the ref to take the full brunt of the attack leaving him out cold. Thunder gets to his feet on one side of the ring as Max is on the other, once again at stalemate!

HA: These two men seem to have their opponents moves scouted...

HE: It's a shame the ref didn't...once again though, neither man has the advantage!

As both men stand there the crowd cheer like crazy and Anthony Grace cheers on his tag team partner, Max once again talks to Anthony who shakes his head. Thunder and Max then move towards each other, trading punches in the middle of the ring

HA: This match started as two men who has once worked together for the greater good trying to out wrestle each other and now it's turned in to a fight...two men who cannot get the better of the other!

Max uses his strength and size advantage to take control, once again hitting a knee to the gut but as he looks for the Famaxer Thunder ducks out of the way causing Max to land seated before Thunder lands a big kick across the chest of Adamson that takes him down on to his back

HE: Rolling Thunder from Thunder...

HA: NO! Max dodges the move!

Thunder lands on his back before moving to a seated position, this time Max is waiting and lands a kick of his own that takes Thunder down. Thunder quickly gets up but is caught with a huge DDT on his return that leaves him down in the middle of the ring. Max moves back to the corner...

HA: Max might be looking for a gore here! The end could be coming up!

HE: NO! He's talking to Anthony Grace once again...he sounds like he's trying to order him to do something.

Grace at first shakes his head again before letting out a big sigh, grabbing a chair and sliding it in to the ring for Max. Max smiles locking eyes back on Thunder who begins to get to his feet

HE: I told you the old Max was still in there...and he's taking Mr Sunshine down with him!

HA: Max don't do this! Someone needs to stop him!

As Thunder gets to his feet Max lifts the chair high above his head but as does it's snatched from his hands by Anthony Grace who is now in the ring, Anthony begins to argue with Max who reacts quickly, pulling Anthony towards him and causing him to send the chair flying in to the head of Thunder taking him down

HE: Anthony Grace just hit Thunder with the chair! DisGRACEful!

HA: It was clearly an accident! Thunder could be out though!

Max quickly kicks the chair out of the ring as a clearly angry Anthony Grace climbs out, Max looks at his partner and thanks him before turning back to Thunder who is still down, the ref finally comes too causing Max to drop down and make the cover

…...2

…......2.9!

HA: NO! Thunder is still in this! Max is not happy at all!

Max remains kneeling for a while as Thunder begins to stir, he lets out a frustrated look before hitting the mat and climbing to his feet moving over to the corner and stalking his opponent.

HA: The accidental chair shot might not end it but I have a feeling Thunder might be getting hit with something even harder in a few seconds!

Max screams at Thunder to get up as his opponent begins to drag himself up, Max grits his teeth before looking at Anthony Grace on the outside before shaking his head and bursting across the ring...

HE: GORE! GORE! GO- NO!

HA: HUNTER'S ARROW! WHAT A COUNTER!

…...2

…......3!

HA: Thunder has done it! Thunder is through to the next round!

The fans go crazy as the replay shows Thunder reversing the Gore attempt in to the Pop up Uppercut followed by a big elbow drop before making the cover for the victory. As the action goes live once again Thunder almost looks shocked as the ref raises his hands and Anthony Grace watches on from the outside.

HA: What an end to an amazing show once again and that’s all the time we’ve got time for folks

Anarchy goes off air and the crowd are going crazy. Thunder’s arm is raised in victory as Adamson rolls from the ring to join his tag partner on the ramp. Grace has his head bowed as Adamson looks to the sky

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down