The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
Alistair
13 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Great idea, Rick. Like windscreen wipers on a duck's butt.

Last edited by Alistair on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016, 1:43 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Anyway, RIP Nick Menza, never a huge Megadeth fan but dropping dead of a heart attack at 51 whilst on stage with your new band, whilst heartbreakingly tragic, is as metal as F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent use of "heartbreakingly".
Cheers, Galted, it means a lot to me, but obviously not as much as it would if Tina said it. I assume he's off being brilliant at something somewhere.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 May 2016, 1:44 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Morning Notches,

Download is generally drivel aimed at da kidz who wouldn't know decent metal if it punched them in the f*cking face. Thankfully Rick is there to add a bit of sense and maturity to the proceedings...all he needs to do is rid himself of the notion that watching Alien Ant Farm constitutes having a good time. Hard to tell which member of that band needs killing first. The singer or the fat gurning c*nt on the bass.

Anyway, RIP Nick Menza, never a huge Megadeth fan but dropping dead of a heart attack at 51 whilst on stage with your new band, whilst heartbreakingly tragic, is as metal as F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016, 1:49 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Download is generally drivel aimed at da kidz who wouldn't know decent metal if it punched them in the f*cking face. Thankfully Rick is there to add a bit of sense and maturity to the proceedings...all he needs to do is rid himself of the notion that watching Alien Ant Farm constitutes having a good time. Hard to tell which member of that band needs killing first. The singer or the fat gurning c*nt on the bass.

Cheers, Tina, it means a lot to me, but obviously not as much as it would if Galted said it. I assume he's off being distinctly but reassuringly OK at something somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 May 2016, 1:57 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Cheers, Tina, it means a lot to me, but obviously not as much as it would if Galted said it. I assume he's off being distinctly but reassuringly OK at something somewhere.

Whatever he's doing, he will be doing it in rugged, practical and sturdy footwear.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 May 2016, 3:04 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Whatever he's doing, he will be doing it in rugged, practical and sturdy footwear.

Probably crushing velvet ants to make a fur coat.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016, 3:09 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Probably talking to them about the quality of Jack Wolfskin's Autumn range and having the ants commit suicide so he doesn't get his hands/boots dirty

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 May 2016, 3:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Probably talking to them about the quality of Jack Wolfskin's Autumn range and having the ants commit suicide so he doesn't get his hands/boots dirty

Or he's undressing himself on camera outside their nest having wholly misunderstood the title 'blue velvet'.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016, 3:28 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Or he's undressing himself on camera outside their nest having wholly misunderstood the title 'blue velvet'.
and as for misunderstanding "ants in your pants"......

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 May 2016, 3:33 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

And what with Adam determined to be notice....

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016, 3:39 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Who?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 May 2016, 4:16 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Who?

http://www.adam-ant.net

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 May 2016, 8:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:MorniHaye is a slag and your link was sh*t.

You might want to give tomorrows a wide berth.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 May 2016, 9:40 pm

Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Yeah it was a good one mate, glad the summer is breaking out, I will be at Download pretty soon so will be nice if it didn't p155 it down for a change

When is Download?

Who are you looking forward to seeing?

About 2 1/2 weeks away, quite looking forward to Nightwish, Alien Ant Farm, Halestorm, Shinedown, Iron Maiden, and many others...

Good effort Jules.

I've heard of Alien Ant Farm and Iron Maiden.  The rest are a mystery.  

I've also only heard of Alien Ant Farm and Iron Maiden.  The rest are also a mystery to me.  It's like we're the same person.

We also have foreign partners are both blessed with fantastic dress sense.

But I have never been to Reykjavik.

You should go Tino, they sell "I don't speak Icelandic" T-Shirts. But in Icelandic! It's mental, so very very f*cking mental.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 May 2016, 12:40 am

I went, Galted.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 May 2016, 6:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Atz4mRFyA

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 May 2016, 7:48 am

Morning Jeff, it is not a michaelsing if you are first on mate, are you well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 May 2016, 7:53 am

I'm well mate. Feel I wasted the Fall in shahs absence this morning. What's the point annoying someone who is not here? How goes Bradford this morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 May 2016, 7:57 am

The garden city of Bradford is resplendent today mate, and I get to stay up north as well, which is a plus.

Though I shall be mainly stuck in meeting rooms talking to idiots all day, but they pay me so hey ho.

I think that Shah will be away for a while being the doting father, and child proofing the harem, or putting more bars on the windows or whatever.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 May 2016, 8:09 am

Good morning.

During their life cycle, arthropods undergo a transformation called metamorphosis. Metamorphosis is a biological process that involves a radical transformation of body form and physiology. The immature form of an organism, called a larva, undergoes metamorphosis to become an adult. Since the larva and adult forms differ greatly in the way they live and what they eat, metamorphosis enables organisms to reduce competition for resources that otherwise would occur between the immature and adult forms.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 May 2016, 8:27 am

Keep 'em short Tino. My interests in arthropods does not extend beyond 15 words a day. You don't see Jeff posting half a dozen links to The Fall.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 May 2016, 8:36 am

You have to know your audience.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 May 2016, 8:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Keep 'em short Tino. My interests in arthropods does not extend beyond 15 words a day. You don't see Jeff posting half a dozen links to The Fall.

During their life cycle, arthropods undergo a transformation called metamorphosis. Metamorphosis is a biological process

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 May 2016, 8:39 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I went, Galted.

I'd never been so proud to be a 606v2 member as when JuliusHMarx set foot in Iceland. I'm certain that, when I return, they will have "I Don't Speak Icelandic" T-Shirts in Latin.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 May 2016, 8:43 am

The death cycle of the arthropod involves 3 phases.  Phase 1 - the pulling off of the legs (and wings, if present).  Phase 2 - the removal of the head.  Phase 3 - the stretching, crushing and disengagement of the abdomen.  On occasion only one phase is involved, usually burning by magnifying glass or crushing by Hi-Tec.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 May 2016, 8:47 am

Galted wrote:The death cycle of the arthropod involves 3 phases.  Phase 1 - the pulling off of the legs

Good post.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 May 2016, 9:01 am

RiCk likes them, Serial likes them and Jeff likes the occasional one.

They are the only opinions I care about. Not the opinions of a doddering old man, a bloke that gets sucked off by tramps and a jihadist.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 May 2016, 9:04 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:The death cycle of the arthropod involves 3 phases.  Phase 1 - the pulling off of the legs

Good post.

I've never been so proud to be a 606v2 member as when JuliusHMarx said "good post". It felt as though a lifetime's graft had finally come to fruition.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 May 2016, 9:06 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:RiCk likes them, Serial likes them and Jeff likes the occasional one.

They are the only opinions I care about.  Not the opinions of a doddering old man, a bloke that gets sucked off by tramps and a jihadist.  

I like them too, Tino, they are informative and occasionally fascinating. The insect post on Mumsnet all involve cans of aerosol.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 May 2016, 9:07 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:RiCk likes them, Serial likes them and Jeff likes the occasional one.

They are the only opinions I care about.  Not the opinions of a doddering old man, a bloke that gets sucked off by tramps and a jihadist.  

I like them too, Tino, they are informative and occasionally fascinating.  The insect post on Mumsnet all involve cans of aerosol.

I've never been so proud to be a 606v2 member as when Galted said "I like them too, Tino". It felt as though a lifetime's graft had finally come to fruition.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 May 2016, 9:23 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Good post.

I've never been so proud to be a 606v2 member as when JuliusHMarx said "good post".  It felt as though a lifetime's graft had finally come to fruition.

It was only the first 15 words that were good.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 May 2016, 9:23 am

I've been all three in my time.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 May 2016, 9:26 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Good post.

I've never been so proud to be a 606v2 member as when JuliusHMarx said "good post".  It felt as though a lifetime's graft had finally come to fruition.

I put most of the lifetime's graft into the first 15 words, the rest were just filler so my post would not have to be ashamed about its size compared to Tino's.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 May 2016, 9:32 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Good post.

I put most of the lifetime's graft into the first 15 words, the rest were just filler so my post would not have to be ashamed about its size compared to Tino's.

Think you're OK on that score unless you've been castrated as well.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 May 2016, 9:42 am

Rowley wrote:I'm well mate. Feel I wasted the Fall in shahs absence this morning. What's the point annoying someone who is not here? How goes Bradford this morning.

Actually I quite enjoyed that one Rowley. Sh*t but listenable. Like BON F*CKING JOVI and slayer.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2016, 10:08 am

I've never been so proud to be a 606v2 member as when Tina said "Serial likes them". It felt as though a lifetime's graft had finally come to fruition good as that time I severed that lady's head with move Donnie Yen would have be proud to put in one of his films.

Morning Notches, Shah claims to be childproofing the harem but it's really added security for when the authorities finally raid the place

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 May 2016, 10:09 am

Great fact Tino, and well fleshed out with relevant detail that added to the information as a whole.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 May 2016, 10:18 am

rick_dagless wrote:Great fact Tino, and well fleshed out with relevant detail that added to the information as a whole.

You're Tino's favourite, rick.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 May 2016, 10:22 am

rick_dagless wrote:Great fact Tino, and well fleshed out with relevant detail that added to the information as a whole.

Thanks riCK. I won't sacrifice my arthropod principles. If a fact needs to be fleshed out, then fleshed out it will be.

And thanks, Serial. A touching sentiment that only you could deliver with authenticity.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 May 2016, 10:26 am

Thanks riCK.  I won't sacrifice my arthropod principles.  If a fact needs to be fleshed out, then fleshed out it will be.

You could have spent that time putting the very final touches on CC 3.0.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2016, 10:41 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You got that Will written out, Jules? Just that with hurtful comments like that, anything could happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 May 2016, 10:44 am

DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You got that Will written out, Jules? Just that with hurtful comments like that, anything could happen.

He could leave tino his testicles and you his hair.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 May 2016, 10:49 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

They would both be disappointed.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 May 2016, 10:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

To be honest, the only way is up for either of them.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2016, 10:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Agreed, may as well leave me a nubile wench as I'd have no idea what to do with that, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2016, 10:52 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You seen convinced I'd be happy with hair. I've had a shave head so long I think hair would be a bloomin' nuisance. Can't speak for Tina and his desire for testes though.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 May 2016, 10:55 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

You seen convinced I'd be happy with hair. I've had a shave head so long I think hair would be a bloomin' nuisance. Can't speak for Tina and his desire for testes though.

Gibberish!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2016, 10:56 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Gibberish!
What can I say, my amne keyboar is f*cke

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 May 2016, 11:20 am

Fair enough DAVE, you are generally such a pedant that I actually believe you.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2016, 11:35 am

I've never been so proud to be a 606v2 member as when Rick said "Fair enough DAVE, you are generally such a pedant that I actually believe you". It felt as though a lifetime's graft had finally come to fruition.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 May 2016, 11:43 am

DAVE667 wrote:I've never been so proud to be a 606v2 member as when Rick said "Fair enough DAVE, you are generally such a pedant that I actually believe you".  It felt as though a lifetime's graft had finally come to fruition.

Glad I could help to spread the love mate!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next