The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faletau is the best number eight in world

+22
nobbled
aucklandlaurie
WELL-PAST-IT
mikey_dragon
dummy_half
wrfc1980
Barney McGrew did it
RubyGuby
bedfordwelsh
Hoonercat
carpet baboon
profitius
TightHEAD
True Raven
whocares
Jimpy
HammerofThunor
BamBam
yappysnap
lostinwales
No 7&1/2
R!skysports
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Faletau is the best number eight in world - Page 2 Empty Faletau is the best number eight in world

Post by R!skysports Fri 11 Mar 2016, 10:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Jonathan Davies' does it again

"At the moment Wales' Faletau is the best number eight in world. He's a total all-round player, as shown by his incredible stats in this Six Nations."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35765154

But I think I would have a few before him (K Reid for example)

Who is YOUR best No 8 in the world?

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Faletau is the best number eight in world - Page 2 Empty Re: Faletau is the best number eight in world

Post by RiscaGame Sat 12 Mar 2016, 1:56 am

majesticimperialman wrote:
nobbled wrote:Wales are yet to play Italy. Faletau may well make up the yards yet, and his tackle count is close to double. Apples and oranges my friend Hug

What i an saying is that "IF" tOby was the best number 8 in the WORLD, then surely his stas would be higher than Billys. thumbsup kiss

No surprise you spectacularly miss the point. I'll bold it for you. I should maybe write some random words in capitals as well, so you understand it better.

Carrying stats mean little when Faletau is probably not used the same as Vunipola is. We tend to get our orcs in the backs to do our trucking and our forwards just doing short bursts. So Faletau's yards are going to be limited to kick offs and off a scrum.

Bet yeah, if you need to either try and be clever again for some reason, or otherwise it obviously matters that much to you that Vunipola is better than Faletau then yes you can have your little victory precious.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Faletau is the best number eight in world - Page 2 Empty Re: Faletau is the best number eight in world

Post by True Raven Sat 12 Mar 2016, 8:29 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
True Raven wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/truly-remarkable-statistics-suggest-taulupe-10892646

Have a look at that link majesticimperialman and then you'll see just why people in Wales rate Faletau so highly,  we couldn't give a toss if people outside of Wales think he's overrated because the stats in the link will prove how vital and important he is to our team.  

I've said it before but if he was a kiwi or South African people would be raving about him

The stats that are a result of him playing more games than the others.

The stats show that he is durable, offers a large threat in attack and is monstrous in defence which is why I said he is important to our team

True Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2