The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results February 8th

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results February 8th  Empty 6CW Anarchy Results February 8th

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:10 pm

*Outside the Wembley arena fans are queued up behind Barricades. Dicey Reilly stumbles towards the arena holding a bottle of whisky.*

CROWD: (chant) DICEY REILLY!

*Dicey hesitantly lifts an arm up and gives them a thumbs up. Two security guards walk up to Dicey seemingly hesitant*

Security1: Hey Dicey good to see you, err...we...

Security2: What Geoff is trying to say here Dicey is...

Geoff: ...Clive stop finishing my sentences...what was I saying?

Clive: Well Geoff, you were about to tell Dicey...

*Dicey at this point looks increasingly agitated.*

DR: Get the F*** on with it, why don't ya? I need to go get into my ring gear.

Clive: Well thats the...er thing Dicey, you’re not scheduled to make an appearance toni...

Geoff: ...That and you’re clearly drunk.

DR: When the F*** has that ever stopped me before? What’s the matter? I lose and suddenly my character is not F***ing acceptable to you?

*Sally suddenly runs up behind Dicey and taps him on the shoulder.*

Sally: What the F*** Dicey? Leaving me in that part of London...

DR: You left me remember? What the F*** do you want? First it’s these two Max and Paddy wannabe's...I mean what next? The Geoff and Cliff show on the 6CW network?

Clive: It's Clive...

DR: Whatever...and now you come along wanting to kiss and make up?

Sally: Well no actually, but Dicey don't you think we should go home get you cleaned up? Sober?

DR: I don't need no Mary F***ing Sue. What I need is to get back in there and show 6CW, show them all...

Sally: What? That you've still got it? Maybe it's time to think about...

DR: First Diesel and now you? I surround myself with you people and lose one F***ing match...one F***ing match against that piece of S***. Suddenly I'm washed up. That C*** Jones won't even put me on the card? I put my body on the line, the fans love me...and this is how you all perceive me? Well F*** that, am gonna go in there and make my own destiny. I am DICEY F***ing REILLY. I'm that famous they named a bar after me in Thailand...I ain't going down without a fight!!

Sally: Oh, Dicey...

DR: Don't oh Dicey me. This is MY TIME.

*Dicey barges past Geoff and Clive as the Sally looks on with concern on her face.*

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results February 8th  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results February 8th

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:16 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in; the 6CW arena erupts into an explosion of colour as fireworks and pyrotechnics light up the darkness. The London crowd are going crazy as the camera pans around the sold out Wembley arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to 6CW Anarchy, we are once again live from Wembley Arena, the home of 6CW! I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry Lloyd on commentary!

HE: Your more talented brother Harold. Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, and what a show we have this evening, as 6CW continues to witness an evolution under the leadership of Mr Jones.

HA: Many thought Keith Leone winning the EWF Title at New Dawn had put a spanner in the works of the plans of 6CW's tyrannical leader but as always, Mr Jones had something up his sleeve.

HE: Mike Masters wants his EWF Title back, but it appears that Liam Wood may well be the chosen one of Jones. Tonight, those two face off in a huge main event to decide the N01 contender for the EWF Title at Day of Reckoning.

HA: Leone will undoubtedly be a very interested viewer of that match, and there is plenty more to come alongside that, including an answer from the Megastars to a potentially huge triple threat match for the International Title.

HE: Without further ado, this is 6CW...

HA: AND IT'S TIME TO PLAY!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:16 pm

*Engel Harlequin is standing backstage and mumbling to himself when Charlie Kramer comes into view. Harlequin looks up and starts to laugh. Kramer holds his hand up and then shakes his head.*

CK: Save it Mr. Harlequin.

*Engel looks annoyed as Charlie laughs at himself.*

CK: Ok, I apologise Engel. Mr. Jones was impressed you decided to take matters into your own hands with your little meeting with him. Unfortunately the lack of respect you showed him can't be ignored.

*Engel slams his fist against the wall making Kramer jump.*

EH: Obviously my words fell on deaf ears! Respect is a trait that is alien to me! I deal with anarchy! With chaos! And whilst your special one parades with his title and calls himself a monster, a real creature of the dark is expected to dance to Jones' music?!

*Kramer nods his head.*

CK: Pretty much.......

*Engel looks more aggrieved as Kramer smiles.*

CK: But as I said, he was impressed. Hence why tonight should not be seen as the repercussions of your actions. More a stage for you to audition on.

EH: Do I look like I need auditions for actions I am an expert at?!

CK: Perhaps not, but it is a question of trust now. Mr. Jones is watching to see if you can step up. Because believe me, his special friend is more than a match for you in the monster stakes. To underestimate him would send you to a hellish place even you fear.

*Kramer starts to walk off but stops.*

CK: To be the man, you have to beat the man… Or something along those lines.

*Kramer smirks and continues to walk off as Engel watches him go.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:17 pm

*The show cuts to the backstage area, more specifically one of the many corridors that make up Wembley arena. The crowd pops loudly as the camera reveals Geoff Steel and Mike Hill while in slightly animated discussion. Both Hill and Steel are wearing a casual pair of blue jeans, black shoes and black 6CW training shirts with Gateway to Glory etched into the material in bold red. The camera then edges closer and begins to pick up on the pair's discussion.*

GS: Look, All I'm trying to say is that nothing can hold us back as a force. Yes, I know the past few weeks have been a little tricky and yes, last week was an interesting one... but, you know what, deep down both of us know how good a team we could be. Think about it? Why would Kramer put us in that situation last week?

Because they are intimidated and scared of what we could do... I mean, we really are the jokers in the pack.

*Hill Nods with a wry smile across his face, his eyes begin to light up.*

MH: Mike Hill agrees. Mike Hill also thinks that Dopant Zero are pretty worried about how much of a force we really are. I have all the respect in the world for you Geoff, we have seen it all and done it all time and time again... but I think this could be a new era for the pair of us. Mike Hill is one of a kind, but Mike Hill realises that with Geoff Steel, we could be virtually unstoppable. Add the fact that a piece of gold over Mike Hill's right shoulder wouldn't look too shabby either...

*Hill jokingly slaps Steel on the shoulder, with a cheeky smirk as Steel chuckles warmly.*

GS: And my shoulder, Infact, why not both shoulders? I mean, if you'd let me carry those tag team titles to the ring one night...

MH: That's one thing Mike Hill cannot allow!

*The fans warmly laugh as the pair look on slightly awkwardly but then break into a laugh, before Steel speaks once more.*

GS: Anyway, we can debate about that in the future... tonight, I'd be honoured if you'd come to ringside with me and have my back as I take on Nogami... I'm sure the other one will be there... Hidari is it? No Yagamura, my bad! That's the one. So what do you say, partner? Let’s pick up some momentum tonight and really put the tag team division on notice, That Geoff Steel and Mike Hill can fight their own battles and together if need be.

MH: Mike Hill agrees. Infact, Mike Hill thinks you had him at Hidari... let's go get some, partner.

*The two men bump knuckles as the nod at each other with grins on their faces as they leave the corridor and head to the ring. The final image of the pair caught on camera before the scene fades away is Steel and Hill walking towards ringside as they carry on talking.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:18 pm

HA: Up first here on Anarchy, Vincent Costello continues to see himself being punished for Mr Jones for daring to show signs of rebellion.

HE: You know full well that Costello is not being punished for rebellion, he was told by Jones that he'd have to work his way up from the bottom if he wanted to return to where he was. That includes opening the show.

HA: It's not the fact that he is opening the show Henry, it is that Costello has found himself in matches against several different members of The Forgotten and tonight is in a handicap match situation against two of the most volatile, unpredictable wrestlers on the roster.

HE: Costello should see this as an opportunity, rather than a punishment. Imagine what kind of message it would send if he defeated these two.

HA: He's having everything stacked against him, so yes it would be impressive. But I doubt Jones would reward such a win with some kind of progression.

The crowd erupt into loud cheers as "killing in the name of" blares out around the arena and Vincent Costello storms out onto the stage, looking fired up. He paces down the ramp, tagging a few hands as he goes, before rolling under the bottom rope. He leaps to his feet, and then turns towards the ramp awaiting his opponents.

HA: Costello as ever looking like a man on a mission. The tunnel vision seems to have kicked in, he isn't bothered what is put in front of him, Costello is on the warpath and Mr Jones is his target.

HE: Good for him, you see Costello isn't moaning, he may be dumb thinking he can take down Jones but at least he's not whining about his opponents like you are.

The lights go out in the arena, a spotlight shines on the stage as the familiar carnival music kicks in as Engel Harlequin walks out into the spotlight. The spotlight follows Engel down the ramp, he walks around the ring, his trademark demented grin etched across the face.

HA: My god, this man is an absolute lunatic.

HE: Just keep him away from this table, I don't ever want to have to commentate with him again.

"Haunted" by Disturbed begins to play. As Cerberus walks out on stage his eyes are clearly locked on Engel who grins back. Cerberus holds up the Xtreme title before pacing down the ramp, climbing up the steel steps and in over the top rope. He and Engel stare each out, leaving Costello in the opposite corner looking confused.

HA: This may be perhaps the strangest team dynamic I've ever witnessed, one minute they can be co-operating, the next they are endangering one another's lives.

HE: If they have any sense, which is doubtful considering just how many steel chairs have been driven into their heads, they will simply beat Costello tonight to keep Mr Jones happy.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Vincent Costello marches forward out of the corner but is left to stand still as he watches Cerberus and Harlequin argue amongst themselves as to who starts the match.

HA: It looks like Costello is taking matters into his own hands.

Costello walks to the corner, he turns Cerberus around and pummels away at him with European Uppercuts to the chin. He points to the ring apron as he glares at Harlequin, who smiles as he slowly retreats. Costello whips Cerberus out across the ring, and on the rebound hits a knee into the stomach.

The Xtreme champion lurches forward and Costello goes with a knee attack to the face, driving his knees up into the head of Cerberus continually as he stumbles back. Costello then grabs the head of Cerberus and plants the Xtreme champion face-first into the canvas with a facebuster. Costello hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

The former EWF Champion rolls to his feet, he goes on the attack with a succession of stomps down onto the head, stomach and legs of the current Extreme champion. Costello then bounces off the ropes, hitting a vicious kick to the abdomen of Cerberus as he begins to stir. He slowly gets to his feet and then nails a swinging neckbreaker. Costello hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Vincent Costello drags Cerberus to his feet, he hits a couple of forearm smashes to the back and then throws the Xtreme champion into the turnbuckle. Costello sprints in, hitting a double knee to the back. Cerberus slumps down, Vincent Costello runs in and hits a knee to the face. He drags Cerberus out of the corner and covers.

HA: Costello clearly looking to take the attack to Cerberus and Harlequin early on, isolating one of them.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Cerberus kicks out, Costello lifts him to his feet and attempts a suplex, but the Xtreme champion blocks it and then counters with a suplex of his own. Cerberus drags up Costello and then hits a knee drop brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Costello forces the shoulder up. Cerberus drags him to his feet, hitting a succession of booming punches to the stomach. Costello falls back into the ropes, Cerberus lifts him onto the ropes and then hits a vicious jawbreaker. The Xtreme champion then jumps into the air, hitting a big leg drop down across the throat. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

HE: Now Cerberus has an opening, he will be looking to press home the advantage and also demonstrate what he's all about to Engel on the outside.

The Xtreme champion drags up Costello, he launches him across the ring with a release scoop slam. Vincent Costello rolls up to his feet, Cerberus scoops him onto his shoulders and nails a death valley driver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Costello forces the shoulder up, Cerberus throws him into the corner. He runs in, hitting a stinger splash only for Engel to get the blind tag. He steps in as Cerberus reluctantly leaves the ring. Engel steps into the ring and immediately hits a cannonball senton on Costello.

HA: First signs of discontent in this team.

Harlequin lifts up Costello, hanging up in a tree of woe before choking him out with a boot to the throat, which the crowd boo loudly. Engel releases just before the 5 count, Costello drops to the mat and Harlequin hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Engel Harlequin lifts up Costello, hauling him onto his shoulders and hitting a fireman's carry slam. Harlequin steps back to the corner, waiting for the former world champion to rise before running in and nailing a flying clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

HE: There maybe discontent but Costello still being dominated.

Vincent Costello again forces the shoulder up, Harlequin boots down on his head repeatedly before once again choking out the rebel. Engel then drags up Costello, hitting a Russian legsweep. Costello stumbles up, Harlequin scoops him onto his shoulders and delivers a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Harlequin walks to the corner, he climbs up to the top rope and flies off, attempting a crossbody but Costello catches him. He then hits a backbreaker, followed by a fallaway slam. Costello covers.

Costello slowly stirs to his feet, he stands over Engel waiting for him to rise. He then Irish whips him into the ropes, before popping him up into the air and nailing a powerbomb. Costello hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

HA: Vincent Costello forcing his way back into this match-up.

Engel gets the shoulder up, Costello stomps down on him but Engel just laughs, beckoning Costello to keep firing in the stomps. The former EWF Champion lifts up Engel, and slings him over his shoulders. He walks to the corner, hitting a snake eyes.

Harlequin slumps down and Costello proceeds to boot away at the head of Harlequin, stomping a mudhole into Engel much to the delight of the crowd. Costello eventually relents, Engel staggers out of the corner straight into a short-arm clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Engel forces the shoulder up. Vincent Costello drags up Harlequin, he whips him into the ropes...

HA: OMERTI...

HE: Counters with a head-scissors!

Harlequin marches to the corner, where he slaps Cerberus on the shoulder to tag him in. Costello staggers up into a big boot from the Xtreme champion. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Costello is hauled to his feet by Cerberus, who hits a succession of big headbutts. He then launches Costello into the ropes, nailing a sidewalk slam on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Cerberus hauls up Costello, he then launches him out across the ring with a tiger suplex. Costello falls back to the corner, Cerberus pummels away at the gut when Harlequin re-tags himself. Engel takes over from Cerberus, booting away at Costello...

HA: The Xtreme champion has had enough!

HE: Don't do it Cerberus!

Cerberus doesn't leave the ring, he instead grabs Engel by the head and throws him out over the top rope. Cerberus steps over the top rope and down to the outside where he hits a series of huge punches to the head.

HA: The referee has started the count, but I think that's pretty academic. These two will not be getting back into that ring.

Engel stumbles back, blood spilling from his mouth yet a grin still on his face as the blows continue to rein in on his face. Engel falls back into the railings, Cerberus elbows away at the head of his long-time rival only for Engel to reach into the crowd, throwing a drink into the face.

Cerberus is temporarily blinded, Engel turns and fires in a series of European Uppercuts as the Xtreme champion staggers back up the ramp. He lifts a knee up into the stomach, and then slams Engel down into the steel stage by the head.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Well there we have it folks, the bell is ringing to signal a win for Vincent Costello by count-out.

HE: A lucky escape, he was taking some punishment but Cerberus and Harlequin simply couldn't co-exist.

HA: A big win for Costello all the same. But you're right Henry, and if you watch the camera's now, they are still fighting!

Cerberus drags up Harlequin from the stage, hitting headbutts as Engel stumbles back. Cerberus runs in at him, but Engel counters with a boot to the gut follwoed by a poke to the eye. He then crashes the head of the Xtreme champion back off the tron which sparks a little.

Engel grabs Cerberus by the head to repeat the process, but security stream out onto the stage, separating the two men. They glare at each other from either sides of the stage as Costello clutches at the back of his head in the ring, raising his arm to salute the fans as Anarchy goes to a commercial break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:18 pm

*The show returns from a commercial break as the 6CW world are introduced to the locker room of an Amped up dopant Zero, comprised of Yagamura and Nogami. The pair are pacing back and forth as the camera picks up their locker room, A Japanese flag hangs on the wall, A picture of Kenji Hidari is also hung on the wall as well as a set of lockers and a bench, with clothes belonging to the pair of neatly folded on the bench or hung in the locker. Nogami and then Yagamura then stop in their tracks before the camera fully focuses in on the pair. They are wearing identical clobber, black trousers and Team Japan shirts, the rising sun in blaring red etched onto the shirts. Yagamura then begins to speak as Nogami watches on.*

Yag: Look, we did what we had to do... you know this. Kenji wouldn't of had it any other way... remember where we came from and what we have done. This is our life... we cannot bring shame to ourselves any more. What we set out to do all those years ago we can accomplish again.

Nog: Steel and Hill are finished... I agree. To hell with the repercussions, tonight, we stamp them out once and for all and then go onto reclaim what is rightfully ours. Tag Team title gold is what we need to rebuild our reputation as the most dominant tag team on the face of the planet. Brother, we take out one of Steel and Hill, the following week we take out both and then we stake our claim for Tag title gold against Stevens and Hokori... No one can stop us. Nobody.

*Yagamura nods in approval, slapping the chest of Nogami as the pair amp themselves up.*

Yag: To long have we been told we haven't been good enough... this changes tonight and springboards us into where we belong and where we are destined to be...

Yag: We do this for Kenji!

Yag/Nog: TEAM JAPAN GO!

*The pair head off out of their locker room, the door slamming as the final act in the scene as the screen fades away and backstage.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:19 pm

*Backstage Robin Reborn is shown arriving at the arena. He has a 6CW hoodie pulled up over his head but his headphones can still be seen. Reborn keeps his head down as he passes the hospitality area. A few of the groups shout his name but he continues on walking, as he turns a corner he is met by Charlotte Grey and her camera team*

*Charlotte raises her mic but Reborn is hesitant to stop although he eventually lowers his head and places his headphones around his neck*

CG: Listening to anything good

*Reborn moves the headphones towards the interviewer*
RR: Dr Dre – He knows a thing or two about a next episode

*Grey shrugs her shoulders and Reborn rolls his eyes and sighs*

CG: How are you feeling Robin, nervous, this must feel almost like a debut for you again?

*Reborn raises an eyebrow*
RR: Run that one past me again?

*Grey’s shoulders slope and she appears more nervous*
CG: It’s just that all of your success so far has been as one half of…..

*Reborn raises a hand and shakes his head*
RR: Do not even finish that sentence. Don’t bother. I’m not answering it

Did Perfect Jack get that line of questions when Perfect Execution went their separate ways?

Do you ask Max Adamson how he coped without Chris Patricks?

*Grey shakes her head*

RR: Yes I was the longest reigning Tag Team champion this company has ever seen but that is not my career defining moment. That is yet to happen, you get me?

*Charlotte nods as Reborn puts the headphones back on and pulls up his hood and starts to walk away bouncing his head up and down*

RR: NaNaNaNaNa It’s the mother f****ng D.O double G

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:31 pm

HA: Next up we have a rivalry between two teams that seems to have sprung up and is slowly but surely becoming a heated one as the men have clashed over the past few weeks!

HE: That's right, last time out Mike Hill and Geoff Steel were fooled in to facing each other and a well oiled team showed them to not get ahead of themselves!

HA: Mike Hill and Geoff Steel have the potential to be a great tag team in 6CW but tonight isn't about that, it's about seeing former 6CW World Champion Geoff Steel taking on the high flying half of Dopant Zero...Kenzaki Nogami!

The crowd go boo like crazy as Where I'm From by Jay Z blasts through the speakers and both members of Dopant Zero walk out with smirks on their faces, the crowd jeer but they ignore them all making their way down to the ring with Nogami sliding in and mocking the fans

HE: Dopant Zero are one of the best known tag teams in this business and they live up to the hype!

HA: Best known and at the moment most hated...I feel like Steel will have a lot of anger to take out on his opponent tonight! The frustration has been building up for the former World Champion at his current form...he and Hill both want to make a change to that!

The boo's quickly turn to cheers as both Geoff Steel and Mike Hill burst out on to the stage, without a seconds thought charge down to the ring with Steel sliding in and instantly taking the fight to Nogami with Hill and Yagamura clashing on the outside with Hill launching Yagamura over the ring steps and rolling in to the aisle way while Steel lands continuos punches to the face of the smaller Nogami, throwing him out of the ring and down to Yagamura who helps his tag partner up

HA: Hill and Steel taking the fight to the men who attacked them last time out! HERE COMES STEEL AND HILL AGAIN!

The crowd are stunned as both Hill and Steel come flying from the opposite turnbuckles down to the outside crashing down on to the team of Dopant Zero, the two men stand tall over DZ posing for the fans before Steel throws Nogami in to the ring so that the match can finally begin

HE: The fans are cheering for this?! These two men just attacked Dopant Zero when they weren't ready! I'd call that cowardly!

HA: Call it whatever you want...Geoff Steel is calling it revenge!

With both men now in the ring the ref calls for the match to begin and without a second delay Steel charges across throwing Nogami in to the corner before unleashing a torrent of european uppercuts causing Nogami's feet to come off the ground. Steel wastes no time grabbing Nogami's designer shirt and using it to launch him by the collar causing it to rip off

HA: Geoff Steel is manhandling Nogami here tonight! This is what you get when you attack a former champion!

Nogami lands on all fours only for Steel to charge in, leaping in the air and landing both knees on the back of the smaller man flattening him on to the ground before making the cover

...ONE

…...TW-NO!

Steel quickly pulls Nogami up who shocks him landing a knife edge chop to the chest that causes Steel to move backwards, Nogami then bounces off the ropes hitting a springboard out of desperation and hitting the missile drop kick that knocks Steel across the ring and in to the turnbuckle in a seated position.

HE: Nogami is back in this, now it's time for Steel to realise why he should have stayed away!

HA: God! What an impact!

Nogami shakes off the attack so far charging forward and hitting a running boot to the face of Steel before dragging him in and looking for the cover

...ON-NO!

HA: Not even one! Steel will be feeling the effects of that but he's still in this!

Nogami pulls Steel up and props him on to the turnbuckle before climbing on to the apron and landing a kick to the back of Steels head that causes him to stumble in to the ring and spin around

HE: NOGAMI IS ABOUT TO FLY!

HA: Steel reacts! He crashes and burns! Both men down!

The fans jump to their feet and start a HOLY SH!T chant as the replay shows Nogami look for a springboard hurricanrana only for Steel to catch him midair bringing him down to earth with a sit out powerbomb

HA: Steel could end this one early if he gets the cover but Nogami rolled away after that impact!

HE: Great ring awareness from the veteran tag team competitor

Steel shakes off the attack and slowly crawls over draping a hand over Nogami

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THRE-NO!

HE: Foot on the ropes! Nogami knew just where to roll to keep himself in this!

HA: He's still not safe though, Steel is back to his feet!

Nogami begins to drag himself up, using the attire of Steel who uses his strength to pull him up looking for the belly to belly but Nogami hits a punch to the ribs breaking the hold of Steel. Nogami reacts quickly hitting instinct kicks to the gut and chest only for Steel to catch the last one, pulling Nogami in by the leg and hitting a belly to belly suplex after all

HA: What a manoeuvre!

HE: What a mistake!

Steel looks in disbelief as he realises that he sent Nogami flying in to the referee who was now out cold, the fans begin to boo as Yagamura climbs on to the apron but the boo's turn to huge cheers as Mike Hill slides in to the ring before charging and hitting a huge Big E style spear through the ropes that leaves both men down on the outside

HE: Steel was caught of guard! SAMURAI SHOCK!

HA: NO! Steel lands on his feet! TURNED IN TO A DDT!

The fans are impressed as the replay shows Nogami scooping Steel up on to his shoulders and flipping him in to Kenny King's Coronation only for Steel to land on his feet before hitting a snap DDT, as we return Steel is up and hype the fans up as he senses blood

HA: Geoff Steel looks like he's ready to put this one to bed but we still don't have a ref!

Steel beckons for Nogami to climb to his feet but on the outside something catches his attention

HA: What the hell is going on down there?! OH GOD!

HE: What a brutal chair shot!

The fans boo like crazy as Hill is taken out with a brutal chair shot to the back of the head by Yagamura causing Steel to turn around, shouting down at Yagamura

HE: Roll up! Steel has been caught out!

HA: Don't speak so soon!

Nogami pulls Steel back by the trunks attempting the roll up pin by the veteran star is able to roll out and back up on to his feet, dragging Nogami up and pulling him up in to a piledriver position

HA: BLADE CUTTER! Steel hits the 360 piledriver!

Steel brings Nogami down to earth with a huge bump but as he lands Yagamura is in waiting, hitting a running boot that hits Steel like an oncoming train, Steel rolls away from Nogami who is clearly KO'd from the impact of the Blade Cutter. Yagamura quickly pulls Steel up, kicking him in the gut...

HA: This is despicable!

HE: KUNAI POWERBOMB! Steel just crashed down to earth!

The crowd boo like crazy as Yagamura drags his partner Nogami over to make the cover before rolling out of the ring, just as the referee comes to

…ONE
……TWO
………THREE!

HA: Steel has had victory stolen from him here tonight! It's a disgrace!

HE: Well it's time for him and Mike Hill to face facts...not only have times moved on but they should give up on teaming up, Dopant Zero are clearly what a team should be!

HA: This was a singles match, Yagamura had no right getting involved!

HE: Well it's over now and his team mate got the win...maybe if Mike Hill was a team player things would be different!

HA: You're unbelievable

HE: Thank you...

Harold rolls his eyes and sighs with frustration as the action moves backstage once again

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:32 pm

*Perfect Jack and Lex Hart are backstage in their locker room*

LH: I mean who does this Reborn think he is?

That interview last week, as if anyone cared that the Red Arrows were going their separate ways. The only thing that I was surprised about was the fact that 6CW had chosen to keep them on rather than throw their sorry asses to the kerb

*Jack smiles as Lex continues*

LH: The best Tag Team this business has ever seen? Is he trying to wind me up?

Who did they beat, huh….?

Do these idiots not remember what we did, the most dominant team there is, there was and there ever will be. Not some pompous Brit and a jumped up spot monkey

*Jessica tuts*
MJ: You can’t say that Hun, that’s not politically correct…

*Lex shakes his head*
LH: Don’t you get all PC on me. I’ve still got the lawyers watching my every move still worried there’ll be a repeat of what I did to JJ. These two are half the men he was; as if I’d need to do anything like that to beat them

MJ: Just watch your tongue, that’s all I’m saying. People are sensitive to the words used now a days....

LH: Now a days?

I’m not some vaudevillian from the 1920’s. I stand by what I said. He’s no wrestler; it’s a circus act, pure and simple

*The scene fades with Lex continuing his rant*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:33 pm

*Cameron Faith is stood backstage tightly holding the 6WF Fight for the Right case*

??: Question pal

*Faith looks up as Aaron Heath walks into view, Faith grips the case tighter*

AH: Is there actually a contract in there or is it some kind of metaphor?

*Faith narrows his eyes*
CF: What’s it got to do with you?

*Heath raises his hands*
AH: Just wondering, that’s all. I see you walking around here clutching it tight like a new born baby and it makes me think that it means a lot to you

CF: You realise what I went through to get this case

*Heath nods*
AH: Yes, yes but that was there and this is now. Can’t go holding onto the past Cam

*Faith growls*
CF: My name is Cameron

AH: Easy big fella, I’m just being friendly. We’ve got a common interest I’m just wondering if it’ a level playing field or not….

*Faith goes to speak but looks at the case and smiles*
CF: Against me it’s never a level playing field Heath, you’d do well to remember that

*Heath smiles smugly as Faith walks away from the camera*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:42 pm

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy folks, where it is now time for the first singles match of the evening!

HE: And what a contest this promises to be, pitting a former world champion against a man who is looking to win his first world title sooner rather than later.

HA: Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst announced on Aftermath that the Red Arrows were no more, with both looking to pursue singles gold.

HE: But the tests won't come much tougher than this for Reborn, who in his first match as just a singles competitor faces Perfect Jack, arguably the best technical wrestler in this company and a veteran campaigner at the level Reborn is aspiring to reach.

"I Am perfection" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Perfect Jack strolls out onto the stage. He looks calm and composed as he walks to the ring, climbing up the steps and then entering the ring.

HE: This is as much an opportunity for Jack as it is for Reborn. While Perfect Execution are going well, there will always be that part of both Hart and Jack that wants to reclaim the world title.

HA: Getting one over on Reborn would certainly be a feather in the cap considering the hype surrounding the former Red Arrow man.

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Reborn then paces around the ring, looking out at the fans as he waits for his opponent.

HA: Reborn and Hurst got a taste of what the top was like when they went so close to defeating Joshua at New Dawn, which must be what prompted the split of the Red Arrows.

HE: They clearly both feel they are good enough to go it alone, but I'm not convinced yet. One month apart, and they weren't really apart that often, is fine. Let's see how they do now.

HA: I am very much looking forward to this match-up, the technical proficiency of Perfect Jack against the high-octane attack of Robin Reborn, it should be a tremendous match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack and Reborn lock up. Reborn places Jack into a side headlock, but he quickly attempts to counter with a belly to back suplex. Reborn flips out and lands on his feet behind Jack. Perfect Jack spins around, Reborn throws him down into the canvas with a hip toss. Jack rolls up, Reborn snapmares him down to the canvas and then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running dropkick to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Reborn gets to his feet, he immediately goes back on the attack with a succession of leaping elbows drop down into the chest of Perfect Jack. Reborn then locks in an armbar hold on Jack, who fights to his feet, only to be sent back into the canvas with an arm drag takedown. Reborn keeps the armbar hold applied as Jack gets to his feet.

The Perfect Execution man Irish whips Reborn to the corner, he climbs up to the top rope and moonsaults back onto the on-rushing Perfect Jack. He staggers up and walks straight into knee to the stomach from Robin Reborn, who runs the ropes and connects with a corkscrew neckbreaker. He covers once more.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

HA: Fast-paced start to this match-up from Robin Reborn.

HE: How long will he be able to keep it going like this? Jack will find a way into this match, and slow him down.

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up. Reborn drags him to his feet, where he hits a series of quick-fire jabs to the head, following those up with a succession of stiff knife-edge chops to the chest which the crowd cheer along with loudly as Jack is backed into the corner. Reborn hits a couple of punches, before walking back to the opposite corner, and then sprinting in to nail a leaping clothesline. Jack staggers out of the corner, walking straight into a spinebuster by Reborn. Cover.

Robin Reborn lifts up Perfect Jack, he hits a couple of European Uppercuts and then attempts a suplex. Jack bocks, he then lifts Reborn into the air and drops him down with a suplex of his own. Reborn stumbles to his feet, Jack goes for a punch but Reborn blocks. He goes for a boot to the gut, Jack grabs it and then takes him down with a dragon screw leg whip.

The former tag team champion rolls to his feet, Jack ducks under a clothesline attempt and then scoops Reborn under the shoulders, hitting a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over into the pinfall. Cover.

Perfect Jack rolls Reborn onto his front, and then drives a series of elbows down into the back of the former Red Arrow. Jack follows that with a couple of running knee drops into the back. Jack then drags Reborn to his feet by the waist, and then hits a German suplex. Jack climbs to the 2nd rope, before hitting an elbow drop down into the face. He hooks the leg.

HE: Another suplex variation from Jack, Reborn might need to buy a return ticket for Suplex city!

HA: Somehow, I don't think Jack will be allowed to use that particular catchphrase.

Jack places Reborn into a side headlock hold. He drags him to the corner, where he proceeds to drive the head of Robin Reborn into the 2nd turnbuckle. Perfect Jack then runs in, hitting a dropkick to the back of the head. He allows Reborn to get to his feet using the ropes, before rolling up the former tag team champion.

Reborn powers out, he gets to his feet only for Jack to nail a vicious big boot to the head which knocks Reborn back down to the mat. Perfect Jack again makes the cover.

HE: Perfect Jack in total control, he's totally shut down Robin Reborn, who is perhaps discovering things aren't as easy when there's no one in your corner to tag in and cover your shortcomings.

HA: I don't think that's the case at all. Jack is a seasoned individual competitor, he was bound to have a spell in this match when he was in charge. Reborn is showing great resilience.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Jack gets to his feet, he proceeds to drop a series of elbows down into the inner right leg of Robin Reborn. Jack continues with the elbow drop attacks, before attempting to lock in a figure four leg-lock. Reborn desperately tries to fight the hold, and he does so, managing to roll onto his back and boot Jack away with a kick to the spine.

He falls into the ropes and bounces back, Reborn kips to his feet and takes Perfect Jack down with a vicious roundhouse kick to the head of Perfect Jack. Reborn slumps down on top of Jack into the pin attempt.

HA: What a kick!

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Both men slowly stir to their feet. Reborn goes for a kick to the stomach, Jack grabs the boot, he smirks only for Reborn to nail an enzaguri kick to the head. Jack falls to one knee, and Reborn then connects with an unaided enzaguri kick ala Alberto Del Rio. Reborn covers.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Robin Reborn drags up Perfect Jack in an armbar hold. Jack goes for a clothesline, but Reborn ducks underneath it and then connects with a perfect pele kick to the head of Jack. He stumbles back into the corner, Reborn then sprints in and nails a helluva kick to the head of Perfect Jack. The Perfect Execution man stumbles forward straight into a leaping DDT from Reborn. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Jack forces the shoulder up. Reborn waits for him to rise before leaping into the air, going for a hurracanrana. Jack manages to catch Reborn as he tries to pull Jack down with the legs, he then pulls him onto his shoulders and delivers a short powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Reborn is dragged up to his feet by Perfect Jack, He attempts the Perfect-Plex, but Reborn blocks it. He goes for an arm drag but Jack drives a knee up into the stomach, before throwing Reborn shoulder first into the steel ring post.

Perfect Jack drives a series of forearm smashes into the back. He lifts Reborn up to the top rope, and then follows up there himself. Jack continues with the forearms to the back, he then grabs Reborn by the waist...

HA: What is he thinking here?

HE: Jack setting up for the belly to back suplex from the top rope! He's gone to Reborn's comfort zone and is going to out-do him!

HA: High risk!

Reborn blocks, and then starts firing in elbows to the head. Reborn continues with the elbows, increasing in speed and volume, until Jack topples back off the top rope down to the mat to a big pop. Reborn turns around on the top rope slowly, so he is facing the ring. He then points to the sky...

HA: FLIGHT OF NAVIGATOR! HE HITS IT!

Ref: 1...........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd erupt into cheers as Robin Reborn is announced as the winner. He slowly gets to his feet, holding his shoulder slightly, as the referee raises his other arm in victory.

HA: A big win for Robin Reborn here tonight over former world champion Perfect Jack, as he looks to silence the doubters who say he will not cope without his former tag team partner Jack Hurst.

HE: This is one win Harold, Reborn needs to do this on a consistent basis if he is to really establish himself as a legitimate contender.

HA: Are you for real? One, it's his first match since announcing the split of the Red Arrows. Two, he and Hurst on different points in their match at New Dawn ran Joshua very close, coming within a second of being crowned 6CW Champion.

HE: He knew he had the support of Hurst in that match, and vice versa, what about now there is no-one watching his back?

HA: Having to focus on just themselves may be the thing that Hurst and Reborn need to...god damn it, Lex Hart, what the hell is he doing?!

Reborn is on the top rope saluting the fans when Hart leaps the barrier and slides into the ring.

HE: Lex Hart is here, alongside his tag team partner Perfect Jack!

HA: But what the hell are they doing? They're just staring out Reborn!

HE: It's symbolic Harold, they're showing that while they are united, Reborn is now out for himself.

Reborn has leapt off the rope, staring down at Hart and Jack who smirk, taunting Reborn, asking where his tag partner is. Reborn just stares straight back, he then snarls at Hart before turning to walk away...

HA: Cowards! Now they attack!

Hart and Jack immediately storm Reborn, knocking him down with a double axe handle to the back of the head. The duo then proceed to stomp away on Reborn in the corner, taking it in turns to drive boots down into the head of the former Red Arrow.

Hart runs in, hitting a dropkick to the face. Jack follows that up with a series of knees to the head, before the duo then proceed to punch away on the head of Robin Reborn continually. Eventually, Perfect Execution relent, leaving Reborn slumped down in the corner as they roll out of the ring, continuing to mock Reborn as they leave to huge boos.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:43 pm

*Back at ringside*

HA: What a show so far ladies and gentlemen and we have so much more to come

HE: What is he doing here?

*Dicey Reilly stumbles through the curtain, he is clutching a bottle of Jameson whisky, he lifts an arm in the air and the crowd give a nervous cheer*

HA: Somebody needs to remove him from this situation, in this state this is the last place he should be

HE: He’s heading to the ring Harold. I think he has something to say..

*Dicey staggers down the ramp swigging from the bottle; he snatches a microphone from ringside and rolls into the ring taking care not to spill a drop from the bottle*

HA: So far we have seen Dicey hit the bottle and descend into a downward spiral after his loss to Liam Wood at the PPV but it has all been confined to the safety of his home or when surrounded by friends

HE: Is that how you would describe Sally Hendrix?

*Dicey raises the mic*
DR: LONDON BABY!!!

*The crowd give little reaction as Dicey again takes a swig from the bottle*

DR: Oh come on who died, let’s wake this party up.

HA: Please somebody put a stop to this

DR: Where’s Jones. Driving round pre-schools eyeing up his next victims??

*The crowd groans and RIOT blasts out of the speakers*

HA: Never have I been so happy to hear that music

*Charles Kramer strides through the curtain with a mic in hand*

DR: Hey Charlie. Good to see you’ve removed your lips from Jones’ ass. If you’re planning on taking me out of this ring you better be ready for a fight. Little word of warning once this bottle is empty I’ll be using it as a weapon, do you know a good plastic surgeon?

*Kramer smiles*
CK: Let’s not get carried away. Why don’t we go discuss this somewhere a little more private? I understand what happened at the PPV has taken a lot out of you. I get it, a man of your age starts to question whether he can cut it anymore

*Reilly reacts angrily*

DR: F*** You, you condescending Pr***

HA: We apologise for the bad language

DR: How dare you stand there and judge me on the basis of one result

*Kramer places a hand in the air*
CK: Oh I’m sorry you may have misunderstood. I’m not judging you on that. I’m basing it on what you’ve done since your return to 6CW. You were the last 6CW champion of the old era Dicey. We had high hopes for you but look at what you have become

DR: Go on tell me what am I then you conniving piece of scum….

CK: Well seeing as you asked so nicely. Dicey Reilly you are a disgrace, a washed up has been an embarrassment to all that you once were. You should be ashamed. Look at these fans, the fans that once cheered you as their hero, the icon of 6CW, see how they look at you now, the look of pity in their eyes. They are ashamed of you Dicey; we are all ashamed of you….

*Dicey look around the arena at the fans that remain silent*

CK: You know it yourself, that’s why you are doing that to yourself. You know you have nothing left to offer….

*Dicey is looking at the whiskey bottle he appears fixed on his own reflection staring at the man he sees*

*Kramer signals to the back and a group of security come down the ramp. Kramer speaks to one who nods as the group head to the ring. Dicey drops the bottle and starts to brawl with the security guards as they enter the ring*

HE: Kramer is only trying to help. Dicey is destroying himself…

HA: This company should be helping Dicey not turning their backs on him

*More security flood to the ring and overpower the former 6CW champion*

CK: This is in your best interest Dicey. I don’t see any other option…..

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:44 pm

*As Kramer signals for security to take Dicey away Hysteria by Muse blasts out of the speakers. Engel pokes his head through the curtain*

EH: Not interrupting anything am I?

*The music dies down and Engel walks out next to Kramer*
CK: After your actions earlier I think you should be very careful about what you do next

*Engel laughs*
EH: Yeah, we got a little carried away. Such a combustible situation, so much history between us

CK: What do you want Engel. I am kind of in the middle of something here.

*Dicey is still being restrained in the ring*
EH: And it is that situation that I could not ignore Charlie boy…

You see this, what’s happening right here. It isn’t what they want

HE: What is he going on about?

EH: I knew after New Dawn that something was missing

HE: A screw?

EH: Something that I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but what do you know as if by magic……

Eeny, Meany, miney , mo.

*Engel points a finger at the ring*

EH: Everyone has to reach rock bottom to beat the demon at the door. Sometimes the only way to change is to kill the man that they think that you are

*Engel laughs*

EH: Engel needed to destroy the clown

He needs to remember what it is that makes him feel alive

*Engel taps his forehead*
EH: Engel has a plan. It's what everyone wants. Everywhere he goes, he hears them pleading, over and over again.

*The crowd are cheering as Kramer is shaking his head*

CK: Why should I give you what you want after your actions earlier on tonight?

*Engel tilts his head from side to side feigning tears with his right hand*
EH: This is a sickness that only has one remedy, what makes us bad makes us better

*Engel smiles and then Haunted by Disturbed booms out of the speakers and The XTreme champion Cerberus walks onto the stage. Engel turns and nods *

HE: What is going on here??

HA: I have an idea

*The crowd start to chant*

CROWD - Let them Fight

Let them Fight

Let them Fight

Let them Fight

LET THEM FIGHT!!!

*The guards have released Dicey who is stood staring at both Engel and Cerberus as the show goes to a commercial break*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:45 pm

Match Four
Aaron Heath & Cameron Faith vs Brandon Perez & James Mcmanus w Chael Kingdom as special guest referee

HA: Ladies and gentlemen it's time for a very strange match up for our next match...four men who want the same thing forced to team up and the one man who has what they want is in control!

HE: I don't see much control here tonight...this one is going to end in chaos!

The crowd gives a big cheer for Chael Kingdom who is already in the ring wearing his usual MMA style shorts and a referee style shirt; he kisses the UK Title before handing it to the announcer

HA: Chael Kingdom's United Kingdom title has become hot property over the past few weeks with a host of men including those in the match tonight almost staking their claim to the belt

HE: It doesn't matter who thinks they have a right to that belt...only two men really deserve a shot...Aaron Heath...the future of this company and Cameron Faith, the man who holds the Fight for the Right Briefcase!

HA: Ironically the man who cost Heath what seemed like a guaranteed win!

The camera pans around the arena as Smooth hits causing the fans to cheer like crazy. After a few seconds Brandon Perez swaggers out wearing a Union Jack flag around his waist to the enjoyment of the British crowd.

HA: Earlier this week we saw this man come out and say that he wanted to become the next United Kingdom Champion, he may have had some strange ideas about what the championship entitled him to but he is clearly showing that desire here tonight with his entrance attire!

HE: This is pathetic...it's pandering to the highest degree!

HA: It's showing commitment to something you've set out to achieve and these fans love it!

HE: They would, they're idiots!

As Perez reaches the ring he quickly rolls in, standing in the middle and waving his hips as he removes the Union Jack ala Val Venis and his towel, a few of the women in the crowd wolf whistle before an even bigger cheer is let out with Perez revealing Union Jack themed trunks. The cheers only last a few seconds though as Sad But True blasts through the speakers giving off a mixed reaction from the fans

HA: Last week these two men were on opposite sides of the ring but tonight they have to work together...while it's clear the fans are behind Perez I just can't say the same for James McManus...

HE: He doesn't care, you see McManus is actually British and proud yet he's not dressed like a flag to impress the crowd...he's going to let his fighting do that!

HA: No doubt about it, this hard-nosed brawler has the potential to go on to do great things here, he just needs to find that boost!

McManus reaches the ring but doesn't shake hands with Perez when offered instead giving his attire a dirty look, the mixed reaction quickly turns to full on boo's as Time Bomb Baby rips through the air and Aaron Heath bursts out on to the stage, the jeers from the fans almost bringing a smile to his face

HE: Last time out we saw this man get the win for his team which included his partner here tonight...I really rate James McManus but I just can't see a team of Cameron Faith and Aaron Heath losing when McManus has to put up with a partner like Brandon Perez!

Heath quickly reaches the ring squaring up to Chael Kingdom for a second and motioning a belt around his waist

HA: All four men fighting in this match have our special guest referees title on their mind...maybe none more than our last competitor...the man who last time out caused the distraction that got his team the win when he tried to exchange his Fight For The Right briefcase for Kingdom's UK Title!

The boo's continue as Faith confidently walks out carrying the Fight For The Right Briefcase that he holds high above his head before bringing down and kissing it and making his way past the booing fans

HE: Last time he was able to distract a pair of weak minded fools like Brandon Perez and Dimitri Pittal...it's why he'll be champion next...that's my prediction and I'd stick my house on it!

HA: You seem nearly as confident as Cameron Faith!

With all four men now in the ring all eyes seem to be on Chael Kingdom who rings for the match to start, McManus orders Perez to climb on to the apron so starts for his team as Heath starts in his corner but as he takes a step Cameron Faith makes the blind tag

HA: They might have been a team last week but they don't seem like one tonight...Cameron Faith has decided he wanted to start this match here tonight!

HE: You're looking for every crack you can, it's sad really!

Faith and McManus begin to circle the ring before colliding in the ring and locking up, Faith uses his shorter heigh to shove his shoulder in to the gut of McManus forcing him back in to an empty corner of the ring

HA: What a strange tale of the tape these men have...Faith is around 8 inches shorter than James McManus but has almost a stone weight advantage and knows how to use it!

HE: Both men are hard hitting bruisers and I love what I'm seeing from both!

Faith continues to land shoulders to the gut of McManus before backing across the ring and charging in, McManus reacts quickly though getting a knee up that smashes in to the face of Faith and sends him staggering back

HE: Here comes McManus...what a big boot!

HA: Faith's head was almost taken off there!

...ONE-NO!

HE: It's going to take a lot more to stop Cameron Faith!

McManus quickly drags Faith up and launches him back in to the corner they were just in, charging in with a shoulder of his own before pulling Faith towards the middle of the ring

HA: Snap suplex! McManus making that weight advantage look non-existent!

Faith is quickly back to his feet but is taken down by a clothesline, once again Faith gets to his feet with McManus going for another clothesline but Faith ducks under landing a kick to the gut before running over to the turnbuckle but as he turns McManus is already there, hitting a knee to the corner...McManus backs up hitting another knee before going for another!

HA: Reversed by Faith...what a manoeuvre!

HE: McManus might be out!

The replay shows as McManus goes for the knee only for Faith to somehow lift McManus over causing him to land on the second turnbuckle before jumping off looking for the cross body only to be hit with Faith's super kick leaving both men down!

HE: Faith could win this one right here! Just needs to make the cover!

Faith pushes himself up and makes the cover

...ONE!

…...TWO!

…...NO! Save by Perez!

Faith hits the mat in frustration turning to Kingdom and pushing him shouting how he shouldn't count slowly! Kingdom reminds him who the ref is and mocks him causing Faith to grit his teeth

HE: Faith had this one in the bag early but Kingdom doesn't seem to know how to count properly!

HA: It seemed like a fair count to me...Faith needs to watch who he's pushing...Kingdom could disqualify him right now!

Faith continues to argue with Kingdom causing Heath to shout at his partner to get on with the match but as Faith turns around he is met by a huge running European uppercut from the now legal man Perez!

HE: What the hell is he doing in the ring?!

HA: Well while you were distracted by Faith arguing with Kingdom McManus was able to make the tag to his partner!

The fans cheer as Perez begins to land repeated European upper cuts that cause Faith to stagger back to his own corner but as Aaron Heath goes for the tag Faith refuses, running back at Perez only to have Perez hit a drop toe hold followed by a drop kick to the side of Faith that causes him to roll out of the ring

HA: Faith should have made the tag there!

HE: He knows what he's doing...it's why he's the Fight for the Right holder!

HA: Right now he seems to think he's in a handicap match!

Perez wastes no time climbing on to the apron and running along it hitting a huge kick to the chest of Faith who is stood on the ringside floor, Perez backs up and hits another but as he goes for the third Faith is able to catch his foot, pulling him off the apron and hard on to the ringside floor.

HA: What quick thinking from Faith there!

HE: I told you he knew what he was doing!

Faith quickly rolls Perez back in and makes the cover but Perez easily kicks out before Kingdom is able to start the count, Faith again throws Perez in to his own corner and hits a splash with Heath finally getting to make the blind tag, tagging himself in

HE: Faith looks angry at that from Heath!

HA: A taste of his own medicine it seems!

Heath bursts to life dragging Perez in to the middle of the ring landing a huge kick to the gut before hoisting Perez up in to a powerbomb position!

HE: DEAD END!

HA: NO! Perez drops down the back of Heath! There's the tag!

The fans cheer Perez on as he lands on his feet and dives making the tag to McManus who barrels in to the ring, both Heath and McManus unleash fast punches but due to his freshness Heath takes advantage landing a knee to the gut doubling McManus over

HA: Heath seems to be taking his frustrations out on McManus but I feel like Faith might be top of his hit list right now!

Heath hits a scoop slam leaving McManus on his back before looking over at Faith and mouthing watch and learn! McManus begins to push himself up but Heath meets him in the middle of the ring hooking his waist and bringing him over with a big dead lift German suplex

...ONE

…...TWO – NO!

Heath gets up quickly mouthing off at Kingdom, once again motioning a belt around his waist before pulling McManus up and hitting repeated forearm smashes taking McManus over to an empty corner but as they reach it McManus comes alive, hitting stiff punches of his own and spinning the pair around with Heath now in the corner

HA: Tables have turned!

The crowd reluctantly count along as McManus lands 10 stiff punches to the head of Heath before landing a few more, ignoring Kingdom's orders and taking advantage of the special guest referee

HA: Kingdom has had enough of the wrestlers disrespecting him!

HE: He can't do that!

Kingdom drags McManus off Heath and pushes him back to the middle of the ring reminding him what his role was, McManus wastes no time though charging forward and looking for a splash only for Heath to dodge out of the way, meeting McManus with a belly to belly as returns sending him in to his own corner

HA: Perez got the tag!

HE: He's going to wish he’d never! BELLY TO BELLY!

Perez charges in but is instantly caught with a big belly to belly from Heath who backs up in to a corner of the ring and signals for the end.

HA: Brandon Perez might want to stay down here!

HE: Get up Brandon! Face your fate!

HA: What the hell...he's done it again!

As Heath sets his sights on Perez the crowd are stunned as once again Cameron Faith makes the blind tag and climbs in to the ring

HE: SUPERKICK!

HA: NO! Heath has had enough! F.A.C!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

The crowd go crazy as Kingdom counts the cover for Perez as the replay shows Faith looking for the super kick only for Heath to spin him around, hitting a huge jumping knee to the face that sends him falling in to the path of Brandon Perez's croyts wrath finisher. As we return Heath is cockily watching Faith recover in the middle of the ring but as he turns to leave the arena he is caught with a huge running boot from McManus

HA: McManus doesn't want this one to end despite his team winning!

Perez quickly rolls out of the ring and begins to fight with McManus after seeing his cowardly attack, as the pair brawl around the ring they make their way over to the UK Title where McManus is able to pick it up, slamming it across the head of Perez leaving him down

HE: What a beautiful shot!

HA: HERE COMES ANOTHER! The champion wants his belt back!

The fans cheer for the UK Champion as he hits a double leg take down that sends McManus crashing in to the guard rail, Kingdom stand tall picking the belt up and raising it up for the fans but to his surprise he hears boos...

HA: That's why they're booing!

HE: Faith is back! Yes!

Without warning Cameron Faith charges landing the Fight for the Right briefcase in to the back of the head of Kingdom leaving him out cold from the impact, Faith mocks the men out on the floor landing a kick to McManus who is stirring before picking up the belt and lifting both the belt and the case

HA: For the second show in a row Faith has held the UK Title in his hands

HE: Soon it'll be for good! Chael Kingdom's time is running out!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:08 pm

*The Megastars Anthony Grace and Max Adamson are stood backstage when Tim Allen approaches*

TA: Guys a quick word

*Grace smiles*
AG: Expeditious

*Adamson throws him a stare as Grace laughs uncontrollably*

AG: Oh, come on. Are you the only one who’s allowed to do jokes?

MA: Clearly I am.

Allen. Tim. Tim Timiny, Tim Timiny, Tim Tim-teroo. What can we do for you?

TA: Well, we aren’t far away from your match this evening and still we haven’t heard your answer to the offer made by Mr Jones at Aftermath. Have you made up your mind?

*Grace and Adamson share a glance and both nod*

AG: Yes

MA: No

AG: No

MA: Yes

*The two men again look at one another*

AG: Come on I thought we agreed

*Adamson smiles*
MA: I know but I thought we’d keep the suspense going a little longer. We don’t want to ruin the surprise for he who shall not be named

AG: Mr Jones?

*Adamson places his hand over his mouth*
MA: I can’t believe you said it. Next you’ll be staring into a mirror and saying Rolf Harris 5 times

*Grace looks confused*

MA: You just wouldn’t risk it would you

*Allen shakes his head*
TA: Can’t you even give us a hint?

*The two ponder for a second before nodding*
MA: Maybe the fans could help with that one…

*Adamson and Grace strike a pose cupping their hands to their ears as the fans start to chant*

FANS: WHY NOT BOTH

WHY NOT BOTH

WHY NOT BOTH!!!!

The camera returns to Allen*

TA: Well that’s the view of the fans but I guess we’ll have to wait a little longer to hear the official answer from The Megastars.

*Adamson and Grace remain stood with their hand cupped to their ears as the scene changes*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:11 pm

*Backstage Aaron Heath & Cameron Faith are having a heated argument, security stand between the pair*

CF: What the hell was that!!

*Heath smiles*
AH: You tagged yourself in, you should have been ready

CF: For a cheap shot from my own partner??

AH: They not teach you that in 6WF Cam. Expect the unexpected. We all need to get an advantage when we can. I just wanted to let you know that even with that case you’re not the one with the power

CF: You’ll not be saying that when I break this case on your skull

AH: Big words buddy. You think you can back them up?

CF: Oh you’re damn right I can

??: PLEASE. I’ve had just about enough of this….

*Charles Kramer interrupts the pair*
CK: Can you hear yourselves. It’s like two kids arguing in the playground

Heath and Faith: He started it!!

CK: I don’t care

CF: One of us deserves to have a shot at that belt Kramer, you know it, everyone can see that Kingdom’s time is running out and there’s only one man who has earnt the right to fight him for it

*Kramer nods*
CK: For once Cameron I have to agree with you and in fact that is why I am here. Mr Jones wanted me to personally notify you that next week you will be fighting Chael Kingdom for the UK Title

*Faith smiles*
CK: In a triple threat match

*Heath smiles*
AH: Let’s see who’s got what it takes now huh

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:17 pm

Match Five
The Megastars vs. Crime Lord & Jimmy Phillips

HA: Tag team action for you now here at Anarchy, as The Megastars look to continue to build their fledgling team.

HE: I can’t believe they’re allowed to walk around this place describing themselves as the Megastars. That description is far more apt for their opponents, the International Champion Crime Lord and a man simply known as The Talent, Jimmy Phillips.

HA: Grace is a Hollywood phenomenon and one of the most improved, most popular wrestlers in this company and you only have to look at Adamson’s record to see that he is a legend of this industry. That’s why they’re called the Megastars.

HE: Well if we’re comparing CV’s, then how exactly does Adamson match up to Crime Lord? Look at the impact he has had in this company already, winning the International title in his first Pay Per View match.

HA: He hardly won it Henry, it was a 5 on 1 assault against Thunder, orchestrated by Mr Jones as he continues to abuse his power as the general manager of this company.

The lights dim and a spotlight hits the stage as "Amazing Grace" begins to echo through the speakers. Red, white and blue pyros explode into the air and confetti falls from the sky. Grace slowly makes his way out onto the stage, he kneels down on one knee and says a prayer, before getting to his feet and stepping to one side as...

"Radioactive" roars out and the crowd cheer as gold and green pyros replace the red, white and blue fireworks. Adamson strolls out onto the stage, he nods to Grace and the two shake hands. They then walk down the ramp alongside each other, tagging the fans hands before rolling into the ring.

HE: If Mr Jones is such a tyrant, then why has he given these two an opportunity to face Crime Lord for the International Title? That seems a more than fair offer to me.

HA: You know full well that Jones has made such an offer as he knows it has the potential to de-rail this tag team that is beginning to cause a large threat to him running rough-shod over 6CW.

“Riot” echoes through the speakers as the crowd descends into a chorus of loud and aggressive boos as Jimmy Phillips enters onto the stage. Once on the stage, the self-proclaimed talent, walks to one side of the stage acknowledges the fans and then the other with a taunt and a smirk generating more heat before walking down to ring and jumps up onto apron and pyros shoot out of the ringposts. He waits in the corner as…

The lights dim around the arena and 'Out of Black' blasts out of the speakers, pyrotechnics going off on the stage. As the guitar riff ends, Crime Lord swaggers out from behind the curtain. He looks out across the arena at the booing fans and cricks his neck on both sides. Crime Lord strides down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans and climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes into the ring. He walks towards Phillips, the two shake hands before Crime Lord turns to Adamson and Grace, holding his title belt aloft.

HA: The generosity of Mr Jones seems to have bypassed Crime Lord, who I don’t think was expecting that offer to be made on Aftermath.

HE: Crime Lord doesn’t care, he could put these two away at a day’s notice, never mind the potential match being over a month away. He’s all about the greater good.

HA: We all know that Crime Lord has, and always will be, doing what is best for himself and no-one else.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jimmy Phillips and Max Adamson lock-up in the centre of the ring. Adamson drives Phillips back, The talent places his body between the ropes, forcing Max to break the hold. Phillips moves forward slowly, Max throws a big right hand punch but Phillips blocks. He fires in a couple of firm body shots, he then pushes Adamson into the ropes, before grabbing him by the waist and hitting an overhead belly to belly suplex into the pin.

Ref: 1…………….2………..Kick out!

Adamson forces the shoulder up. Phillips locks in a double underhook lock on Max, driving knees down into the back of the head. Adamson fights to his feet, Phillips attempts a tiger-bomb but Max blocks, he then counters with a back body drop. Phillips rolls to his feet and Max knocks him down with a big clothesline to the head. Max makes the cover.

Ref: 1……………2………..Kick out!

HA: Even start to this match, both men demonstrating some supreme athletic ability.

Max Adamson drags Phillips to his feet, he hits a dropkick to the back and Phillips falls into the ropes. Max grabs him by the waist and goes for a German suplex, Phillips swings an elbow around, Adamson ducks but this allows Phillips to float his way around to grab Max by the waist. He throws him down with a German suplex of his own.

The Australian Phenom rolls up to his feet, Phillips scoops him up onto his shoulders and drops Max down into the canvas with a Samoan Drop. He covers.

Ref: 1……………..2…………Kick out!

Phillips allows Max to his feet, before hitting a knee into the abdomen. He scoops Max onto his shoulders, running to the corner and hitting a snake eyes, dropping Adamson head-first into the top turnbuckle. Phillips then grabs Max by the head and drives him into the mat with a Russian legsweep. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………2………..Kick out!

Adamson forces the shoulder up, Phillips goes on the attack with a succession of stomps down onto the head. He then allows Max to his feet, the talent then suplexes him down into the mat. Max rolls up to his feet and walks straight into a snap powerslam. Phillips covers.

HE: The Talent totally dominating this match.

Ref: 1……………….2…………..Kick out!

Phillips gets to his feet and makes the tag to the International champion Crime Lord. He steps into the ring, Philips whips Max into the ropes. Crime Lord grabs him in a bearhug hold, Phillips then runs the ropes and The Talent hits a leaping clothesline on Adamson. Crime Lord makes the cover as Phillips steps out of the ring.

Ref: 1………………..2……………Kick out!

Crime Lord locks in an armbar hold, he drags Max Adamson up to his feet and then drops him with a clothesline. The International champion drags Max up and connects with a 2nd clothesline. Adamson rolls up and Crime Lord pops him into a front facelock and then plants him into the canvas with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

HA: Adamson is in desperate need of a tag here.

HE: The Forgotten pairing are totally isolating him.

Crime Lord re-tags Jimmy Phillips, he steps into the ring and the pair beat-down on Adamson with a succession of stomps. They lift up Adamson, double Irish whipping him into the corner. Phillips runs in, he hits a big splash. Crime Lord follows with a big boot, Adamson stumbles out of the corner and Phillips springboards in off the top rope, nailing a flying knee to the back of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1……………..2………….Kick out!

The Talent lifts up Max, he hits a scoop slam and then makes the tag to Crime Lord. He climbs to the top rope, waiting for Adamson to rise before knocking him down with a flying clothesline. Adamson stumbles up…

HE: LOCK AND…

HA: TORNADO DDT! Much needed counter from Max Adamson!

Adamson crawls towards the corner, as does Crime Lord, Adamson gets the tag first to a huge pop. Grace storms the ring, he runs over to Phillips and sends him flying with a big elbow smash. Grace turns around, Crime Lord gets to his feet and Grace knocks him down with a running dropkick. The International champion stumbles up and Grace hits a neckbreaker. Cover.

Grace gets up to his feet, Crime Lord quickly stumbles up and throws a wild punch which Grace easily ducks under. He hits a big atomic drop, before running off the ropes and connects with a running bulldog on the International champion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………2…………..Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up. Anthony Grace retreats to the corner, waiting for Crime Lord to rise before running in and knocking him down with a clothesline. Crime Lord stumbles up, walking into a 2nd clothesline. Crime Lord gets to his feet for a third time and Anthony Grace delivers a spinning backbreaker. Cover.

HA: Anthony Grace on fire, potentially sending a message to Crime Lord with this display!

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Grace drags Crime Lord up to his feet, he attempts an Irish whip, Crime Lord reverses the momentum only for Grace to knock him down with a flying back elbow smash. Crime Lord stumbles up to his feet and Grace nails a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord again gets the shoulder up off the canvas. Grace drags him to his feet, throwing him into the corner. Grace runs in, hitting a clothesline. He then climbs to the top rope, where he pummels down on the head of Crime Lord repeatedly.

HE: Blind tag!

Grace again nails a running bulldog out of the corner, only to turn around to be met with a missile dropkick from The Talent. Phillips hooks the leg.

Phillips drags up Grace, he slings him over his shoulders and delivers a gutbuster. He keeps Grace over his shoulders, before running to the centre of the ring and nailing a powerslam. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

Grace forces the shoulder up. Jimmy Phillips drags Grace to a vertical base, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound connects with a Samoan Drop. Grace stumbles up and Phillips plants him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

HA: Grace now the one having to show resilience after that fight Adamson showed earlier on when he was being dominated.

Jimmy Phillips drags up Grace...

HE: TOUCHDOWN...

HA: Grace fighting it! Elbows to the head...

HE: BLOCKBUSTER!

Ref: 1....................2.............................Kick out!

Phillips now gets the shoulder up. Grace gets to the corner, and tags in Max Adamson. He steps into the ring, lifting Phillips up by the waist, now recovered from the beating he took earlier. He throws Phillips into the ropes, nailing a back body drop on the rebound.

The Talent rolls up to his feet, Max Adamson hits a kick to the stomach and then runs the ropes, sunset flipping over into the pin.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Adamson locks in an armbar. He drags Phillips to his feet, where he nails a clothesline. Phillips gets up to his feet, he throws a clothesline of his own that Adamson easily ducks and then clenches Phillips by the waist, nailing a German suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Phillips kicks out. Max allows him to rise, monkey flipping him across the ring. Phillips stumbles up, Max hits a knee to the gut, he runs the ropes...

HA: Fa-Maxxer!

Ref: 1.........................2...........................Crime Lord breaks the pin!

This brings boos from the crowd, and it leads to Anthony Grace storming the ring. He picks up Crime Lord, the duo begin exchanging blows. Crime Lord gains the advantage, backing Grace into the ropes. Crime Lord runs in going for a clothesline but Grace blocks, he then fires in a number of punches of his own.

He tries to throw Crime Lord over the top rope, he reverses the momentum. Grace stops himself using the ropes, Crime Lord runs in and this time a back body drop from Grace connects, sending Crime Lord flying.

Phillips is up, he tries to attack Grace but he be blocks a punch, and then fires in a big European Uppercut. Phillips tumbles around groggily...

HA: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1..............................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And there we have it, The Megastars pick up another victory! These two are on a roll!

HE: I seriously don't believe that just happened. Crime Lord and Phillips dominated this match throughout, Phillips was particularly impressive against two men who are top tier competitors, as much as I hate to admit it.

HA: Perhaps the regular teaming between these two is what proved the difference in the end, rather than just being up against a pair of The Forgotten's members.

HE: I think I will just go with a fluke to be honest Harold, as impressive as that win was.

*Grace helps Adamson to his feet, the two slap each other on the back as they embrace before raising their arms aloft. Suddenly, "Riot" blares out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Mr Jones walks out onto the stage...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:37 pm

HA: What does he want? Can't he just leave these two alone?

HE: He made them a very generous offer, the least you expect is a reply.

Mr Jones: Well, well Gentleman, I guess a congratulations are in order. I'm not quite sure how you managed to do that, but that was a very impressive win all the same. Particularly with the International champion in the match, I mean, I can't help but feel that may have been a motivational factor for you.

Speaking of the International championship, as you all know I very generously offered to let bygones be bygones and offered Max Adamson and Anthony Grace the opportunity to fight for that title in a triple threat match at Day of Reckoning. Being such a considerate leader, I even allowed "The Megastars" as they like to be know, two weeks to make a decision. Now gentleman, your time is up...

*Crime Lord suddenly gets on the microphone, from outside the ring.

Crime Lord: Woah, woah, woah Jones. Now you just hold up there a second. I warned you on Aftermath, I did not associate myself with you to have my power belittled, I associated with you to express my power.

And yet the first thing you do after our little chat is go around, offering out MY International Title to these two clowns. MY International Title is not some carrot for you to dangle in front of these spotlight-craving egotists, and I am not some pawn in your 6CW Roster chess game. I do not take kindly to being delegated and bossed around.

*Mr Jones is about to speak when Max Adamson steps in...

Max Adamson: Now, now Ladies, let's just calm down a little shall we? As much as I hate to interrupt this little couples therapy session you two are having, myself and Anthony have a response to your offer Mr Jones.

*Grace takes over.

Anthony Grace: I could sense the fear in your voice with that rousing little speech Crimey, but don't you worry your little cotton socks, your International title is safe for another day. We thank you for the offer Mr Jones, but the Megastars will not be DIVIDED. We have a common GOAL, we are UNIFIED in that goal.

Max Adamson: Now Jones, your little scheme nearly worked. You were right that the Megastars want gold...but our goal, as Anthony puts it, is not the International Title. Oh no, we have a different Gold in mind.

Anthony Grace: A goal that can only be achieved TOGETHER.

Max Adamson: So Jones, thanks...but no thanks!

*Adamson and Grace smile up at Jones before raising each others arms aloft, leaving Crime Lord to stare down at Mr Jones as he paces up the ramp carrying the International title.

HA: Adamson and Grace have turned down the chance to fight Crime Lord for the International Title...

HE: Cowards.

HA: And it appears that they have opened up some divides in the armour of The Forgotten.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:37 pm

*Thunder is walking through the backstage area when the imposing frame of the 6CW Champion Joshua steps into his path. The languid superstar stands perfectly still, his hair covering most of his face, his breathing heavy but measured*

*Thunder looks up at the monster and smiles
T: I’m not intimidated by you

??: You should be…

*Mr Jones steps out from behind Joshua*

MJ: You should be petrified of what is going to happen to you. I’ve already taken away your gold and now I will take away everything else you hold dear

*Thunder puffs out his chest*
T: There is nothing you can do to make me stop. The ultimate prize is too great to cower away from the darkness. You will not break me

*Jones grins evilly*
MJ: I will show you that you don’t belong here. You are a boy playing at superheroes. A head filled with comic book stories of adventure and wonder. This is the real world. Good doesn’t overcome evil. The bad guy always wins. You will be defeated!

*Thunder looks up to Joshua and then across to Jones; a steely look on his eyes*
T: Defeat doesn't finish a man, quit does. A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits.

I will not quit!!

*Thunder pushes past the 6CW champion and walks away down the corridor. Jones looks up at Joshua and nods*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:38 pm

*Timothy Allen is standing backstage and starts talking to the camera.*

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time to talk to the man whose name is on everybody's lips since Aftermath. Please welcome........Liam Wood

*Wood walks into shot with his EWF hoodie on. Around his waist is a chalk outline of what the EWF title would look like if it was around his waist. Wood smirks as he catches Allen looking at it.*

LW: That's right Tim.....a vacant space. Until the time when the EWF title is back around my waist then it has simply vanished from the world. Only I can make the EWF title what it can be.

TA: A lot of people believe that the EWF Heavyweight title has had a brilliant history since the time you last held it. Many memorable holders and matches.

LW: Really? Because I can't name one.

TA: Well there was......

LW: Are you going to interview me or not? Like you said, I am the man whose name is on everybody's lips.

*Allen sighs and then stares into the camera.*

TA: The main question everyone is asking is why have you deserved this opportunity?

*Wood scoffs.*

LW: It is obvious but I won't waste my time explaining to you, especially when you are trying to kid yourself that the EWF title hasn't been on the scrap heap recently. But I will say this. There are a lot about me that people don't know and a lot that I have done that people haven't seen. One man saw it though.......it was Mr. Jones that realised just what an asset I can be.

TA: He chose Mike Masters over you?

*Wood laughs.*

LW: Did he? Are you that confident? Or are you just upset you missed the grand plan? The truth is he is now rewarding me for all I have done.

TA: And you are happy to play along this time?

*Wood goes to speak but stops himself. He smiles at the interviewer before walking out of shot.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:39 pm

Match Six
Thunder vs Austin Stevens & Hokori

HA: Last week Thunder was forced in to fighting against three men, and after valiantly putting up a fight the numbers game proved too much. Tonight once again, he finds himself in a handicap match, at least this week though it’s just the two men he has to fight and not three

HE: You fail to mention that the two men he faces off against are the tag team champions, and two of the three men that almost destroyed Thunder last week, and would have done had it not been for Costello

HA: Well I still stand by that Thunder would have won last week had the three members of The Forgotten played to the rules, given the tag team champions have had their issues of late, I see no reason why he can’t win this one here tonight

HE: You really are a sad little fan aren’t you? Just promise you won’t cry when Thunder once again takes a loss here tonight

‘Heroes are hard to find’ blasts out of the Wembley PA system and Thunder runs out to the stage. He bounces from one side of the stage to the other firing up the fans and then makes his way down to the ring. He climbs inside and up to the top rope as camera flashes go off around the crowd

HA: Thunder looks ready for this one, he’ll be up for some revenge after last week

HE: That beatdown obviously did Thunder more damage than anybody realised

HA: Don’t you ever get tired of your own voice.....boring!

Thunder looks up to the entrance as his music ends and ‘Riot’ replaces it. The crowd boo as the tag team champions walk out to the stage. Austin Stevens flips the bird to the crowd throwing insults at him. The two men confidently walk down to the ring, Stevens slightly ahead of Hokori and the two men climb in the ring

HE: No cheap shots from thunder this time round. Last time we saw him attack The Forgotten before the bell even sounded

Stevens orders Hokori out to the apron as they had their tag titles over to the official who signals for the bell and straight away Thunder lands a big right hand knocking Stevens back. Thunder follows up with a second and a third as Stevens backs in to the corner. Thunder continues the assault before whipping Stevens in to the opposite corner and then following up with a running clothesline knocking Stevens down as he bounces out of the corner.

Thunder turns to Hokori expecting the interference and manages to dodge the attempted lariat and grabs him by the head and uses his momentum to throw him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Hokori gets up to his feet and Thunder bounces off the ropes and knocks him straight back down with a baseball slide.

HA: Thunder has started like a house on fire here

Stevens gets to his feet and Thunder kicks him in the mid-section before whipping him against the ropes and sending him flying through the air with a big back body drop and then quickly goes to lock in the sharpshooter

HA: Thunder looking to finish this one early

HE: But he took his eye of Hokori and now The Forgotten has the advantage

The crowd boo as Hokori knocks Thunder down from behind as he goes for the submission. The official orders Hokori to exit the ring as Stevens slowly gets to his feet. He looks at his tag partner almost annoyed that he helped him and ignores the request for a tag as he lifts Thunder to his feet. He grabs him by the head and hits a big forearm shot to the jaw which knocks Thunder backwards and then kicks him in the gut and hits a suplex in the middle of the ring. He covers him for the pin fall rubbing his forearm across Thunders face as he does

Thunder gets his shoulder up and Stevens gets quickly to his feet and begins to stomp down on his opponent. He backs away allowing time for Thunder to get up and as he is at his knees Stevens kicks him in the side of the face with a big boot and Thunder falls under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring

HA: And now we’ll see The Forgotten breaking the rules, it’s disgusting week after week they get away with this

The crowd are booing loudly as Stevens draws the attention of the official inside of the ring allowing Hokori to attack Thunder on the outside. He lifts thunder to his feet and whips him into the steel steps before sliding him back inside the ring and taking his place back on the apron.

HA: It’s a damn mugging

Thunder slowly gets back to his feet inside the ring as Stevens stalks him and then almost takes his head off with a discus lariat and hooks the leg for the pin

Thunder kicks out again to the annoyance of Stevens who lifts him to his feet and whips him in to the corner of the ring. He stomps down and then begins to choke him with a boot across the throat before tagging Hokori in.

Hokori climbs to the top rope as Stevens lifts Thunder into a piledriver position before jumping off hitting a spike piledriver and then he hooks the legs

Thunder kicks out again and Hokori drags him up to his feet. He kicks him in the stomach and then follows up with a swinging neckbreaker before stalking Thunder and shouting for him to get back to his feet

HE: Russian Leg Sweep, perfectly executed by one half of the tag champions who are looking comfortable in this one, and Hokori could have him here

HA: You really think a Russian Leg Sweep is going to keep Thunder down?

Hokori gets to his feet frustrated with the official as Thunder starts crawling towards the corner of the ring as if hoping there is a partner to tag. Hokori follows him laughing and then drags Thunder to his feet whipping him against the ropes

HE: TILT A WHIRL BACKBREAKER. GREAT MOVE

Hokori tags Stevens back in and lifts Thunder up as Stevens hits a big kick into the stomach and lifts him into a suplex and stalls before coming down crashing to the mat. He thinks about the cover and instead barks for Thunder to get back to his feet and locks him in the full nelson into a backstabber

HE: Great offense, this is what I love about Stevens, he really is unique in some of the moves he has in his arsenal

Stevens crawls over and hooks the leg for another pin attempt

HA: Thunder kicks out again, the heart of this kid is unreal

Stevens angrily grabs the leg again for another pin

Thunder kicks out again and Stevens hits the mat in frustration. He tags Hokori back in who waits for Thunder to start getting to his feet before kicking him hard in the side driving the wind out of him. He climbs to the top rope and then shouts for Thunder to get to his feet

HE: Incoming....

HA: HUNTERS ARROW.......WELL THE UPPERCUT AT LEAST! THIS IS JUST WHAT THUNDER NEEDED

The crowd are going wild for Thunder cheering for him as he pulls himself back to his feet. Hokori does the same and aims a big right hand at Thunder who ducks underneath and catches him with a Samoan drop. He hooks the leg

Thunder breaks the cover himself as Stevens storms the ring and he catches him with a couple of big right hands and then catches him with a jawbreaker and clotheslines him to the outside of the ring. Hokori is getting back to his feet in the background and spins Thunder around

HA: EZIGURI FROM THUNDER. HOKORI IS OUT COLD

HA: DAMMIT STEVENS

The crowd are livid as Steven drags the official underneath the rope breaking the pin fall. Thunder gets to his feet and catapults himself over the top rope to the outside taking Stevens out with a crossbody.

HA: Serves him right

Thunder slides back inside the ring and as Hokori gets to his feet he kicks him in the gut and hits a snap suplex and rolls through into a second followed by a third and floats over hooking the leg

Hokori kicks out. Thunder gets to his feet and motions for Hokori to do the same

HA: Rock bot...

HE: Hokori elbows free

HA: MAKES NO DIFFERENCE, THUNDER PLANTS HIM WITH A DDT INSTEAD!

HA: What now?

The official stops the count at two as Stevens threatens to enter the ring causing Thunder to confront him. Stevens is talking his usual trash as Thunder grabs him by the head and flips him into the ring. Stevens gets to his feet

HA: ROCK BOTTOM

Thunder kicks Stevens under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring but the distraction is enough for Hokori to recover who takes out Thunders leg with a chop block from behind. Thunder falls to the mat holding his leg. Hokori closes in and starts to stomp down targeting the limb before setting the leg on the bottom rope and spring boarding off the second rope bringing all his weight on it

He drags him out of the corner and locks the ankle lock in in the centre of the ring. Thunder is in agony as he tries to fight the submission. Hokori twists the ankle more and more applying more pressure as Thunder slaws at the canvas somehow hoping it’ll get him closer to the bottom rope

HE: Come on Thunder, do the honourable thing now and just tap out

Thunder tries to drag himself toward the ropes but as he gets closer Hokori drags him back in to the middle of the ring. Thunder raises his had in the air

HE: This is it, we’re about to see Thunder give up

HA: NOT SO QUICK

Thunders hand drops to the mat and he uses it to push himself up. He fights up to one leg as Hokori refuses to relinquish the submission

HA: Enzaguri

HE: Ha ha he wishes, Hokori knew that was coming

HA: BUT HE DIDN’T EXPECT THAT. REVERSE HEEL KICK FROM THUNDR BUYS HIM SOME TIME

Thunder pulls himself up using the ropes for support; he winces as he tries to put weight on his leg and limps over to Hokori as he tries to get to his feet

HA: Rock Bottom

HE: No it isn’t, Hokori elbows free, AND GOES STRAIGHT BACK TO WORK ON THE LEG

The crowd boo as Hokori violently stomps on the leg of Thunder, only stopping when the official gets to the count of four before he gets disqualified. He lifts Thunder to his feet and whips him against the ropes

HE: OH NO!!

HA: OH YES YOU MEAN.....HUNTERS ARROW!

The crowd go wild as Thunder reverses the Irish whip and Steven inadvertently trips his own partner allowing Thunder to take advantage. Stevens tries to storm the ring

HA: SPEAR TO STEVENS, THUNDER HAS HOKORI PINNED

HA: YES, HE DID IT. THEY TRIED TO STACK THE DECK AGAIN BUT THUNDER WAS TOO GOOD FOR THEM.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:39 pm

Thunder slowly gets to his feet as his music hits and the official raises his arm in victory. Stevens is in shock on the outside as Hokori rolls from the ring. Thunder climbs the ropes and soaks up the atmosphere from the crowd when all of a sudden darkness overcomes the arena

HA: What the hell is this?
OH MY GOD NO!!!

The sound of a heart beat plays through the darkness and when the lights come on Thunder finds himself stood across the ring from Joshua

HA: Get out of there Thunder…..

He: Idiot!!

The crowd cheer wildly as Thunder doesn’t back down and instead charges at Joshua and begins to unload with left and right hands. The champion easily overpowers him and knocks him down to the mat with a head-butt

Thunder bounces up to his feet only to run in to a big boot from Joshua who knocks him back down to the mat. Joshua lifts Thunder up and throws him by the neck into the corner of the ring before hitting a running splash squashing Thunder against the turnbuckle. Thunder staggers out into a sidewalk slam as Stevens and Hokori both climb in the ring and begin to stomp the defenceless Thunder

HA: To look at this you wouldn’t think Thunder was victorious here tonight

HE: Nobody wins against The Forgotten

Joshua points to the outside of the ring and Hokori knows straight away what he is requesting as he exits the ring and drags a table from underneath. He slides it backside and sets it up as Joshua chokes Thunder out whilst down on the canvas. Stevens too exits the ring and goes searching underneath before reappearing

HA: What the hell has he got there?

HE: I don’t think you want to know

HA: OH MY GOD, HE ISN’T GOING TO DO WHAT I THINK HE’S GOING TO DO?

Stevens slides back inside the ring and squirts the contents of a small bottle across the table before grabbing a lighter and setting the table alight. Joshua flicks his hair back and the flames reflect in his eyes before he lifts Thunder up by the throat and lifts him in the air

HE: CHOKESLAM! DAMN THUNDER IS BROKEN IN TWO!!!

HA: This is outrageous. Somebody has to put a stop to this

Stevens lifts down to pick Thunder out of the wreckage when the crowd start to cheer

HA: Finally, here comes some help for Thunder

Adamson and Grace run down to the ring and are able to drag Thunder to safety before The Forgotten can carry out any more attacks. Max and Grace manage to prop Thunder up and carry him up the ramp all the time keeping their eyes on the members of the Forgotten in the ring. Stevens is mouthing off inside the ring inviting The Megastars to fight as they disappear backstage with Thunder. The lights in the arena go out, and when they come back on Joshua is gone leaving the tag champs to exit

HA: Well regardless of what happened following, the fact is Thunder has beaten the tag champs here tonight, that is pretty impressive

HE: They cost themselves the match, don’t make me laugh

HA: Well the champ obviously must have taken notice if he felt the need to come out here and send a message to Thunder here tonight. I don’t think this is the last we’ve seen of these two in the ring together

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:45 pm

*Timothy Allen is still backstage in the same spot he interviewed Liam Wood. Suddenly out of shot, we can hear a voice yelling.*

??: My time isn't good enough for you now?!

*Allen turns round to see a seething Mike Masters standing next to him.*

TA: I didn't think it best to disturb you......not after I tried to interview you earlier in the week.

MM: That was then and this is now!

TA: But we weren’t expecting you.........

*Masters suddenly grabs Allen's microphone and pushes the interviewer away. He then talks directly into the camera.*

MM: I have heard a lot of stuff saying The Forgotten have hung me out to dry. That Jones' has discarded the one piece of talent in the group. Well I say this......maybe I have moved on to better things! Better things in the shape of Mike......Masters........

*He takes a deep breath in.*

MM: Tonight isn't about Mr. Jones and his curveballs. The stories that no-one saw coming. This show......THIS PLACE......is still about Mike Masters. And tonight's story is how he puts Liam Wood away once and for all!

*Masters slams the microphone down to the ground and storms off camera.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:46 pm

*Mr Jones is sat backstage in his office; across from his desk are Hokori and Austin Stevens. Hokori has his head down but Stevens’ eyes are wide and he looks ready for a fight*

MJ: The end result was as I hoped but I can’t help but be a little concerned by your continued defiance and insubordination. I had hoped the quiet word Charles had with you would have had more of an effect. Austin I knew your reputation when I brought you here but given the opportunity you have been handed I expect you to be a little more, well grateful

*Stevens shakes his head*
AS: Just bend over and take it you mean!!

MJ: And by IT you mean Tag Team gold and a substantial increase in your personal finances

*Stevens stands and slams his fist on the desk*
AS: I didn’t come here to be your f***ing lap dog

*Jones reacts to the raised voice*
MJ: Didn’t you??

I don’t remember other companies begging you to join them Austin. As I remember the word liability was used quite a lot

AS: Then why bring me here

MJ: Because you are a destructive weapon and teamed with Hokori I saw that you could be dominant. Unbeatable….

*Hokori lifts his head*
H: Then let us prove it…

MJ: The wise man speaks…

*Hokori smiles for a second*
H: Whilst I may not share this man’s philosophy and approach to many a thing I agree with his reasoning. You want us to be destructive, unbeatable. Then let us…

Take off the shackles and let us show you just how good we can be

MJ: You want out?

H: We want to show the ability that you brought us here for in the first place.

AS: Stop holding us back!!

*Jones shakes his head and smiles unsure he is about to make the right move*
MJ: Fine. Whatever. You want to step out from my shadow. Go . But you mess this up. That’s it. No second chances!!

Hokori nods
H: You won’t be sorry

*Stevens and Hokori leave the room and Jones turns to Kramer who is sat in the corner of the room*

MJ: That ones on you Charles. I’m giving them the rope they best not hang them selves

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:47 pm

*The camera goes to the locker room, where the hooded figure of Keith Leone is sitting on the bench. He slowly removes his hood to reveal two black eyes and a bandage over his nose. Leone smirks when he realises what the viewers will be thinking.*

KL: I don't win any pretty boy contests like Masters........but at least I can get the job done.

*Leone nods and then continues.*

KL: That's right Mike. Your little eruption at the end of the show might have made you feel more of a man. But in reality it just made you more of a coward. And it backfired didn't it? That show of strength to appease your boss only made him loathe you more. What was it he said Mike? He was done handing you things on a plate? Well that is the first time that Jones and I have seen eye-to-eye.

*Leone pauses and smirks.*

KL: But his choice of a plan B did amuse me. I mean, to choose you as his number one was pushing the boundaries of credibility. To pick Wood as the next in line must rank highly in the delusional stakes. Yes Jones, I think all the pressure has finally made you crack. Surely you can't expect anyone to take you seriously now? I mean Wood.....Liam Wood.......

*Leone shakes his head.*

KL: But no matter. I am a fighting champion so I will face whoever I have to. People have asked me who I would rather face. The fact is that neither guy now signifies a test of my ability. Mike Masters is damaged goods and Liam Wood is just damaged. Come the end of their number one contender match, the winner will crow about how they are going to be the next champion. And by the end of Day of Reckoning, they are going to be very disappointed.

*Leone looks stern as the camera starts to back away. He then calls out. *

KL: Oh and Liam just so you know....the title isn't vacant.

*Leone lifts the EWF World Heavyweight title into shot.*

KL: It is right here where it belongs.......and will stay.

Leone smirks as the scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:44 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Anarchy and what a show it has been tonight so far!

HE: It has been absolutely action-packed tonight, and I can only promise that the action will continue in this next match, our MAIN EVENT!

HA: Tonight has seen some fall-out amongst The Forgotten, and the two men competing in this match reflect that more than anyone.

HE: There is no fall-out amongst The Forgotten, just a bit of mis-communication and crossed wires, that's all.

HA: I think it's fair to say there has certainly been some fall-out between Mike Masters and Mr Jones, especially with Jones seemingly introducing Liam Wood as his chosen charge to reclaim the EWF Title from Keith Leone.

HE: I hardly think that's true Harold, Else would Jones allow Masters the opportunity to earn that right tonight in this Number One Contenders match?

HA: This is what Jones craves. A fight for his attention, for his power and influence. With the Number One contendership to the EWF World Title, the stakes don't get much higher.

"Champion" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Mike Masters strides out onto the stage. He marches down the ramp, ignoring the reaction of the fans as he rolls under the bottom rope into the ring. He leaps to his feet, bouncing off the ropes a few times as he awaits the arrival of Liam Wood.

HE: We were joined by Masters on commentary at Aftermath, and it was clear to anyone watching just how intent he was on reclaiming the EWF Title as soon as possible.

HA: Yes, but I don't believe that Masters was quite expecting this obstacle to be put in his way, particularly by Mr Jones.

HE: What did he expect? He rejected the help of his Forgotten cohorts, is it any wonder Jones is doubting his commitment to the cause?

The lights in the arena dim, electricity seems to pulse through the crowd, and then flames erupt from the stage. "Revival mode" then rips through the speakers and is met by loud boos. Wood appears on the stage. His head bowed to the floor, paying no attention to the reaction of the crowd. Slowly he raises his head and stares down the ramp, glaring coldly at Masters before smirking. Wood stops at the base of the ring and again glares up at Masters, motioning a title belt around his waist before stepping into the ring.

HE: Mr Jones was clearly impressed by the display Liam Wood put in against Dicey Reilly in that three stages of hell match at New Dawn, and perhaps just his attitude in general.

HA: As much as these fans, and myself, despise this new incarnation of Wood, no-one can deny that it is bringing him a level of success that he has not consistently achieved since his EWF days.

HE: Tonight is his chance to cement himself back at the very top of 6CW, and send a message to reigning champion Keith Leone.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Liam Wood and Mike Masters lock-up. Wood places Masters into a side headlock immediately. Masters then fires in a series of firm elbows to the abdomen, forcing Wood backwards as he tries to free himself from the headlock. Eventually Wood releases, Masters lifts his body up slowly before hitting a methodical elbow into the side of Wood's head.

He stumbles slightly towards the corner, Masters hits a boot to the stomach and follows that with a couple of right hands to the head as Wood stumbles to the corner. Masters runs in, going for a clothesline but Wood spins through the ropes and hits a boot to the head of Masters.

Masters falls backwards, Wood climbs to the top rope only for the recently dethroned champion to run towards him. Wood leaps over the top of the on-rushing Masters,  he spins around and Wood knocks him down with a discus clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Masters gets the shoulder up off the canvas, Liam Wood wastes no time in going on the attack by placing Masters into a seated rear chinlock. Masters gets up to his feet, Wood throws him into the ropes. He leaps into the air as Masters rebounds to the middle of the ring and takes him down with a big knee to the head.

Mike Masters rolls up to his feet unsteadily, and Wood hits a knee lift. Masters lurches forward, Wood drops to his knees and then uppercuts Masters. He gets to his feet, he grabs Masters by the arms and hits a bridging Tiger suplex. Cover.

HA: Wood is such a tremendous wrestler, it's just such a pity it has taken such a drastic change in attitude for him to reach this level once more.

HE: He's always been a great wrestler, but now Wood knows when it's time to put away the fancy moves and do what it takes to get the win.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Wood clambers onto Masters, he attacks him with a series of vicious elbows and punches from close range. Wood eventually rolls away, allowing Mike Masters to his feet. He sets up for a German suplex but Masters counters with a jawbreaker.

Liam Wood stumbles around, Masters sprints in at him and takes the former crowd favourite down with a running forearm smash. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Mike Masters grabs Liam Wood by the legs, dragging him closer before hitting a stomp down into the abdomen. He drags Wood towards the corner, before catapulting him face-first into the top turnbuckle. Masters then runs in, hitting a dropkick to the back.

Masters climbs to the 2nd rope, where he hits a series of elbows to the side of the head. He then holds Wood by the side of the head, before leaping backwards and hitting a Russian legsweep. Masters makes the cover.

HA: Mike Masters now coming back into this match. I think this is how the contest is going to go throughout, these two are very well matched.

Mike Masters locks in an armbar hold Wood. He follows that up with a series of elbows down into the face of Wood. He then drags up Wood, only to sling him down to the mat with an arm drag. Wood rolls up, Masters goes for a clothesline but Wood ducks underneath it, he locks in a full nelson hold and then hits a full nelson suplex, bridging over into the pin.

HE: Tremendous counter from Liam Wood!

Masters drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Wood finally looks to slow the pace of the match down, applying a sleeper hold on Masters. The former EWF Champion gets to his feet, only for Wood to hit a sleeper suplex on Masters, throwing him across the ring.

Liam Wood stands over Masters for a moment, motioning a title belt before retreating backwards slowly. Masters stirs to his feet, Liam Wood sprints in and nails a big boot to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Liam Wood starts choking Masters out on the canvas, placing his hand across the throat, breaking at the 4 count. He drags Masters to his feet, before driving him down with a chokeslam backbreaker. Masters sits up, Wood runs the ropes and nails a roundhouse to the head. He hooks the leg.

HE: Wood showing all the variances of offence that he possesses.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Masters kicks out. Liam Wood drags him to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders for a powerbomb...

HA: Hurracanrana, great counter!

Wood rolls up to his feet groggily, Masters bench presses him into the air and then catches Wood onto his shoulders, nailing a Samoan Drop. He covers.

Mike Masters gets to his feet and looks to exact some revenge on Liam Wood, stomping away on the head of Wood continually. He finally allows Wood up to his feet, he Irish whips him across the ring and hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He releases Wood, who rolls up to his feet. Masters again chucks him into the ropes, on this occassion he connects with a sidewalk slam.

Wood forces the shoulder up. Masters lifts him up by the head, and then throws Wood down with a hip toss. Liam Wood rolls up to his feet, Masters scoops him up from underneath and connects with a snap powerslam. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Masters drags Liam Wood to his feet, nailing a series of European Uppercuts to the chin. He falls into the ropes, Masters then runs in, sending Wood down to the outside with a clothesline. Masters then climbs up to the top rope...

HA: High risk...HIGH REWARD!

HE: Crossbody block by Mike Masters!

HA: Taken this one to the outside!

Masters drags Wood to his feet, he grabs him by the head and then runs towards the steel ring post, driving Wood's head into it. Masters then grabs Wood by the waist, he goes for a belly to belly suplex but Wood blocks and then hits a Northern Lights suplex.

He pushes Masters off the steel steps, and then drags him to his feet, before viciously Irish whipping him into the steps. Masters slumps down, Wood rolls into the ring.

HE: Masters took that to the outside, an area where Wood has shown in recent weeks that he thrives.

HA: It could be a win for count-out by Wood.

Ref: 1...............2..................3...................4..................5................6.............7............8

Last edited by Mat on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:06 pm

HE: Masters just about beats the count!

Masters rolls into the ring, Wood immediately goes on the attack with a series of knees into the back. Wood then goes to the ring apron, before hitting a senton down onto Masters' back. He covers.

Liam Wood rolls Masters onto his front, he then drives a series of stomps down into the back. Wood drags Masters to his feet, hitting a series of punches to the stomach. He Irish whips him out across the ring, he grabs Masters by the waist and slings him down with a belly to belly suplex, dropping Masters onto his back.

He sits up, Wood runs off the ropes and hits a running kick to the back. Wood then leaps over the top, again running the ropes as Masters sits up straight into a superkick. He hooks the leg.

HE: Liam Wood totally dominating this contest.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Mike Masters forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood drags him to his feet by the arm, Irish whipping him firmly into the corner, again smashing his back into the turnbuckles. Wood then hits a series of measured jabs to the face of Masters. Liam Wood then sprints in, hitting a Yakuza kick.

The former EWF Champion stumbles forward, Wood kicks him in the stomach and then plants Masters face-first into the canvas with a reverse swinging STO. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Liam Wood lifts Masters to his feet, he kicks Mike Masters in the stomach. Masters is lifted onto his shoulders, Wood walks forward and nails the lung-blower!

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Mike Masters forces the shoulder up just in time...

HE: We know what comes next...

HA: Setting up for the Viper Lock!

Wood locks the full nelson in, but Masters manages to get up to his feet and spin out before the chicken-wing hold can be applied, Masters hits Wood with a jawbreaker. Wood stumbles around, Masters lifts a knee into the gut and follows up with a swinging neckbreaker...

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Masters slowly gets up to his feet. He drags Liam Wood to his feet, and hits a scoop slam. Masters walks to the ring apron, he stands on the outside waiting for The Viper to rise before springboarding off the top rope and nailing a flying forearm smash.

Wood slowly stirs to his feet and taking one of his trademark moves, Masters drops Liam Wood with a superkick to the chin. He covers.

HE: Masters beginning to grow in confidence here.

Mike Masters attacks Liam Wood on the ground, pounding away on him with a series of stomps down into the head. Eventually he brings Wood to his feet, going for an Irish whip to the corner. Wood reverses the momentum, only for Masters to nail a whisper in the wind on Wood.

He staggers up to his feet, Masters leaps into the air and delivers a Zig-Zag on Wood. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2.....................Kick out!

HA: You can see how much being the N01 contender means to these two, they are going absolutely hell for leather here.

Wood kicks out. Mike Masters allows him to rise before whipping him out across the ring, on the rebound he delivers a spinebuster. Masters goes to lock in a Boston Crab but this time it is Wood who manages to deliver the counter, booting Masters towards the ropes.

He bounces back as Wood stirs, Masters attempts to sunset flip over the top but Wood reverses the momentum, pushing Masters back down to the canvas and pinning his shoulders.

HE: What a counter!

Ref: 1...................2...................Kick out!

Masters forces the shoulder up just in time. Both men rise to their feet, Masters hits a boot to the stomach. He sets up for the Gringo Killer, Wood spins out, kneeing Masters in the stomach and then forcing his arms into a double underhook position...

HA: MANSON DRIVER!

HE: WOOD'S GOING TO WIN IT!

Ref: 1..................................2....................................

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:24 pm

HA: MASTERS KICKS OUT!

Liam Wood beats the canvas in frustration as Mike Masters manages to get the shoulder up. He lifts up Masters, firing in a series of European Uppercuts to the chin of Masters who falls back into the corner.

Wood then comes sprinting in, going for a shining wizard, however Masters manages to catch him across the shoulders. He walks forward slightly, before dropping Wood face-first into the top turnbuckle. Wood stumbles around, Masters kicks him in the stomach, nailing a double arm DDT!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Wood gets the shoulder up on this occasion. Masters is the man motioning a belt around his waist on this occassion, as he waits for Wood to rise. The Viper gets to his feet, Masters kicks him in the stomach...

HA: GRINGO KILLER CONNECTS!

HE: THAT'S IT! NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!

Ref: 1.............................2..................................Kick out!

HA: Unbelievable! It's Wood with the kick out on this occassion!

Mike Masters can't believe Wood has got the shoulder up. He immediately attacks him with stomps to the head, and then lifts up Wood, firing in a succession of big right hands to the head that back Liam Wood into the ropes.

Masters sprints in towards Wood, who counters with a flapjack onto the top rope. He staggers back slightly, Wood goes to the outside and immediately springs onto the top rope...

HA: PSYCHO CRUSHER TO THE BACK OF MASTERS!

Ref: 1...............................2..............................................Thr...FOOT ON THE ROPE!

HE: Amazing ring awareness from Mike Masters!

Liam Wood shakes his head in shock. He drags up Mike Masters, who is practically dead-weighting. He pushes him towards the ropes...

HA: Setting up for the WORLD EAT...

HE: DISASTER KICK! WHAT A COUNTER!

Ref: 1...............................2.....................................Kick out!

HA: Now it's Wood with kick out!

HE: INCREDIBLE!

Mike Masters slowly gets to his feet, he staggers towards the corner. He hauls himself up to the top rope slowly, steadying himself...

HA: 450 SPLASH!

HE: KNEES TO THE BACK! WOOD GOT THE KNEES UP!

Masters writhes in pain, clutching his back as Wood slowly gets to his feet. He musters up enough energy to throw Masters back into the ropes...

HA: WORLD EATER CONNECTS!

Ref: 1......................................2......................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: FINALLY IT'S OVER!

HA: THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! WHAT A MATCH!

HE: Unbelievable showing from both Mike Masters and Liam Wood, what a match-up that was!

HA: Both men left everything they had in that ring tonight. Both men wanted that title shot, arguably both men wanted the endorsement of Mr Jones.

HE: In the end, it's Liam Wood who came out on top, as he continues this incredibly impressive run of form.

HA: Wood is going to be fighting for a world title once again, the EWF Title that he once held so proudly.

HE: A lot has changed since then and you have to think Wood will feel vindicated in his change of attitude, it's bringing him new levels of success, at least in 6CW.

*Mr Jones walks out onto the stage, applauding Liam Wood as he makes his way down the ramp. He rolls into the ring, demanding a microphone...

Mr Jones: Ladies and Gentleman...the N01 CONTENDER TO THE EWF TITLE...LIAMMMM WOOODDDDDD!

HA: Jones certainly seems happy with that outcome.

HE: He decided in the only fair way possible, letting two of the very best fight it out, and Wood was the better man tonight.

*Keith Leone walks out onto the stage to a pop, he has the EWF Title over his shoulder. Liam Wood motions a title belt around his waist, Leone takes the title off his waist and holds it above his head.

Anarchy ends with Wood, alongside Jones, staring down at Leone while Mike Masters watches on, slumped against the turnbuckle.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down