The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Adam D
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Dec 2015, 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeff's Manbag

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Fri 08 Jan 2016, 12:48 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Question, as a male, is it acceptable to spend £250 on a coat?

Yes, spend what you want. It's your money. Why would you give a flying feck what other people think of how you spend your money. Also go cheap and you can end up in Tech By Tumi. Worth spending a couple of quid if you can avoid that.

And Jack Wolfskin.  Avoid that sh*te unless you want to look like intrepid adventurer, Ray Mears.

I don't need dressing lessons from the f*cking Marlboro Man, thanks.

Idiot.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Jan 2016, 12:54 pm

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Yes, spend what you want. It's your money. Why would you give a flying feck what other people think of how you spend your money. Also go cheap and you can end up in Tech By Tumi. Worth spending a couple of quid if you can avoid that.

And Jack Wolfskin.  Avoid that sh*te unless you want to look like intrepid adventurer, Ray Mears.

I don't need dressing lessons from the f*cking Marlboro Man, thanks.

Idiot.

I don't smoke anymore. 10 years now.

Pay attention man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Jan 2016, 12:58 pm

What is the Next's winter catalogue like this year?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:00 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:It's not bloody acceptable to spend £250 on a coat.  Instant dismissal from the Culture Cup if you do.  In fact, all purchases above £10 should have to be approved by a committee comprising of Dave and Jeff.  

Sean - having spent a lot of time working in bars, don't waste your time - bar maids only shag bar men (or maybe it was just me).

You used to shag bar men?

I liked to do it round the back.  
MONO e mano, eh Super?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:00 pm

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

#

I never said i cared, was simply canvassing opinion....

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:01 pm

seanmichaels wrote:What is the Next's winter catalogue like this year?

Excellent actually. I have already purchased a number of stylish items from it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:03 pm

One thing I can't stand is quilted jackets.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:06 pm

http://www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-men-productaffiliation-knitwear/colour-green#1_0
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:07 pm

Union Cane wrote:http://www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-men-productaffiliation-knitwear/colour-green#1_0

I haven't bought any of those.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:08 pm

...yet
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:10 pm

Union Cane wrote:...yet

Yep.

The tan jumper I wore to work last year didn't go down as well as I'd hoped.

One of the guys here told me I looked like Lofty from Eastenders.

C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:11 pm

Do you have a roll neck?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Do you have a roll neck?

F*ck off!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:12 pm

He was totally wrong Tina - it was Arthur Fowler that wore tan jumpers.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:12 pm

One of the guys here told me I looked like Lofty from Eastenders.

Hahahaha!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:13 pm

superflyweight wrote:He was totally wrong Tina - it was Arthur Fowler that wore tan jumpers.  

Thanks, Superfly. Cheered me right up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:14 pm

superflyweight wrote:He was totally wrong Tina - it was Arthur Fowler that wore tan jumpers.  

I believe lofty used to wear a green bridgedale (that is what the jumpers we wore at school were called) with shoulder and elbow pads.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:15 pm

http://www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-men-productaffiliation-knitwear/category-jumpers-colour-tan-size-xxxtolarge

LOL.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:16 pm

F*ck off!

My mate wore a black roll neck on new year's eve. He looked like the milk tray bloke and we had planned a prank on him until I disintegrated his back door.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:16 pm

That doesn't sound right.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:17 pm

Union Cane wrote:http://www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-men-productaffiliation-knitwear/category-jumpers-colour-tan-size-xxxtolarge

LOL.

It wasn't extra large!

You w*nker!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:17 pm

Union Cane wrote:http://www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-men-productaffiliation-knitwear/category-jumpers-colour-tan-size-xxxtolarge

LOL.

Is umpahloompa a colour?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:27 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

F*ck off!

My mate wore a black roll neck on new year's eve. He looked like the milk tray bloke and we had planned a prank on him until I disintegrated his back door.

Fueling the rumours there.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:29 pm

http://www.next.co.uk/x574462s7#908729

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:30 pm

Nice purchase Tino, I'm sure it will go down well at the office
http://www.next.co.uk/x573462s8#390514

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:31 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Nice purchase Tino, I'm sure it will go down well at the office

That's disgusting.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:43 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Nice purchase Tino, I'm sure it will go down well at the office

That's disgusting.  

I'm not the one who bought it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:44 pm

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

F*ck off!

Spectacular post from sean. Shah's going to blow himself up in a heavily populated area because of the disappointment of missing it.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Jan 2016, 1:48 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

F*ck off!

Spectacular post from sean.  Shah's going to blow himself up in a heavily populated area because of the disappointment of missing it.  

I did point out the potential for comeback.

I did genuinely do it though (in its literal sense), popping my beers outside to keep cool I turned the handle and the whole thing fell apart, luckily I half caught the glass insert so it didn't smash. £29k he spent on the windows and doors and they are sheeeet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 08 Jan 2016, 2:34 pm

Extraordinary thread just posted by Onechop on the boxing section......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 08 Jan 2016, 2:36 pm

OWNTWO wrote:Drago is BACK

5 years ago.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 08 Jan 2016, 4:15 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

F*ck off!

Spectacular post from sean.  Shah's going to blow himself up in a heavily populated area because of the disappointment of missing it.  

I weep bitter tears.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jan 2016, 5:24 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

F*ck off!

I weep bitter tears.
ROWLEY would drink a pint if it was free

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 6:14 am

Fist Bitches

Fist Fist of the year.

Morning Rick The Brick. How goes the vigil for your emancipation?

Rain has taken the edge off the cold. Thank the good lord.

Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell
It was love from above, like it saved me from hell
She had fire in her soul, it was easy to see how the devil himself could be pulled out of me
There were drums in the air as she started to dance
Every soul in the room keeping time with their hands and we sang

Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay
And the voices rang like the angels sing
We're singing, ay oh ay oh ay oh ay
And we danced on into the night
Ay oh ay oh, ay oh ay oh

Like a piece to the puzzle that falls into place
You could tell how we felt from the look on her face
She was spinning in circles with the moon in her eyes
The room left them moving between you and I
We forgot where we were, and we lost track of time
And we sang to the wind as we danced through the night, and we sang

Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay
And the voices rang like the angels sing
We're singing, ay oh ay oh ay oh ay
Ay oh ay oh, ay oh ay oh

Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell
It was love from above, like it saved me from hell
She had fire in her soul it was easy to see
How the devil himself could be pulled out of me
There were drums in the air as she started to dance
Every soul in the room keeping time with there hands, and we sang

Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay, and the voices rang like the angels sing
We're singing ay oh ay oh ay oh ay
And we danced on into the night, ay oh ay oh, ay oh ay oh
And we danced on into the night (And the voices rang like the angels sing)
Ay oh ay oh, ay oh ay oh, and we danced on into the night, ay oh ay oh ay oh ay
(Ay oh ay oh) Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay
(Ay oh ay oh) Singing ay oh ay oh ay oh ay
(Ay oh ay oh) And we danced on into the night

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Jan 2016, 6:44 am

Morning Shah, the free the Bradford one campaign goes well mate so cheers!

Nice banging tune to start the day, it is going to be a goodie!

You have a good weekend?

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 6:50 am

I've been listening to it since 4 pm on sunday and imagining adele dancing around a fire in seven veils...all through the night but the morning has started off on a slightly sour note. My colleague has called in sick so I won't be getting my break in the middle of the day and will be here all day till 10pm - i'm going to regret this all nighter. However - with this tune still blasting in my ears I can't bring myself to get upset about it. My last weed was on saturday night, it was both fantastic and sad.

How was yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 6:53 am

Alas poor Julius "David Bowie" H Marx. I knew him well.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Jan 2016, 6:54 am

My last weed or my Saturday night?

Saturday night was good as was out in Leeds eating food and drinking with friends, then had a lock in at the local boozer.

My last weed was about 10 years ago, and I was probably drunk, so no idea...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:02 am

Next time I'm up north i'll get the taxi to your house and come armed with 4 spliffs. No alcohol in my presence beatch. I lost both the weed and the cousin I used to smoke it with on the same night. The weed because we've lost our designated driver to the hellhole called uni and my cousin because i was using his phone and left it unlocked on the table only for his wife to pick it up and read his search history. She's not talking to him and consequently he's not talking to me ever again.

Can you guess what the search history said?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:20 am

Hmm, was it looking for HD pictures of sean's bumhole for research purposes?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:29 am

I am not David Bowie.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:33 am

It wasn't even porn. Girls can forgive you adultery, can forgive you porn can forgive you for being gay (sean) can even forgive you a small winkle (sean). The search history was littered variations of - My wife is dumb and i'm lonely in my marriage - (the true british born p*ki lament when he is married to a village girl from the arse end of kashmir).

THE STUPID C*NT. She will never forgive that.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:34 am

L*L out loud

Why is he blaming you for it? Though why did she feel the need to search his search history? Bad form

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:39 am

Because I forgot to lock it after. To be fair to her she just wanted to use google and that came up after she typed in M presumably. She wasn't being a tino.

Morning Rowley.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:42 am

Ah right, not good all around then... Such is life mate...

Morning Jeff, bad do about Bowie, saw him at Glastonbury, liked lots of his stuff.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 11 Jan 2016, 7:53 am

Agree Rick. Couldn't ever claim I was a big fan, but he has made some fine records in his day.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 8:10 am

I've heard of him but rarely listened to his stuff. The European CEO was flabbergasted though so I guess it's a massive loss to the older generation.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 11 Jan 2016, 8:17 am

Morning.

I like Heroes but thought his music was a bit pretentious at times.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 8:18 am

1. Who is the only solo performer to win Euro song twice?
    2. Name actor called The voice of Canada - had 1964 hit Ringo?
    3. Who sang about Sylvia's Mother?
    4. In 1956 16 tons topped the UK charts who was the singer?
    5. Who wrote the opera Zaide?
    6. Where did Cajun music originate?
    7. John Downland was 16th century composer for which instrument?
    8. Who sang about Saturday Night at the Movies? Sean
    9. Which record label signed the Rolling Stones in 1991?
    10. Who had a hit with Sylvia's Mother?
    11. The Dove awards are presented annually for what?
    12. The Shadows first record went straight to no 1 - what was it?
    13. Who was once billed as The Atomic Powered Singer?
    14. A fagotist is a person who does what?
    15. Mandoura Greece Zampogna Italy Corenmuse France what is it?
    16. Which group had hits with Fernando and Angelo?
    17. In the Phantom of the Opera how does the Phantom sign notes?
    18. In the opera Tosca what was Tosca's profession?
    19. Who got a gold single for the song Daniel in 1973?
    20. In 1979 who sang about Walking on the Moon?

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Mon 11 Jan 2016, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 11 Jan 2016, 8:28 am

8. Whigfield

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next