The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WWC Quarter Final B

5 posters

Go down

Please vote for the wrestler/team you believe have generated the best work over the past 12-18 months

V2 WWC Quarter Final B Vote_lcap65%V2 WWC Quarter Final B Vote_rcap 65% 
[ 15 ]
V2 WWC Quarter Final B Vote_lcap35%V2 WWC Quarter Final B Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

V2 WWC Quarter Final B Empty V2 WWC Quarter Final B

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 30 Nov 2015, 1:41 am

The 2nd V2 WWC quarter final of day 1

Kevin Owens record the most emphatic win of the 2nd round with a record 20 votes but he faces much sterner opposition in the shape of Roman Reigns

Please vote for the wrestler/team you believe has generated the best work in the past 12-18 months

Remember for the 2nd round onwards only 1 vote per group is permitted

Please leave a comment as to who you have voted for and why to help facilitate discussion

The group will be closed at 23.00 tonight and no votes will be counted past that point

The wrestler/team that recieves the most votes will progress in to the Semi Finals

Happy WWC-ing  thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

V2 WWC Quarter Final B Empty Re: V2 WWC Quarter Final B

Post by Prometheus Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:42 am

Owens. Do I need to elaborate? Owens does everything IMO. He is an excellent mic worker. And, it isn't just that he can talk, but he has so many little touches like destoying the flowers at Beast in the East, or I'm sure he just sat in a chair and patiently waited for one of Balor's extended entrances to finish on NXT, or goading the crowd with "chinlock city". And importantly, WWE has allowed him to work. What we are basically seeing is Kevin Steen with a name change and less expletives. Because he was far from broken and didn't need fixing. He's had some great matches in both NXT and WWE, particularly WWE where he's brought a breath of fresh air with more indie style matches. I'm really looking forward to a Zayn promo and I hope he can keep that IC belt elevated.

Reigns, has improved, is about the best I can say about him. And I have to recognise that WWE is not using him well. A huge man beaten down for 80% of the match by his opponent only to have his comeback combo isn't how he should be wrestling. And the promos he's been given have really not worked. This guy should be working more like Brock. But, I can only judge him on what I see and for me, like most of the WWE audience, he's not doing enough to be the top man and is a long way off delivering the best work this year in wrestling.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 30 Nov 2015, 3:15 pm

Kevin Owens and its not even close.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 30 Nov 2015, 5:01 pm

Whilst I actually quite rate Reigns and think he's had a good year... Its got to be Owens. Best heel wwe have had in years and has had great matches all year.

Owens vs New Day final incoming...

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 30 Nov 2015, 5:03 pm

Can the 6 who voted Reigns please stand up?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 30 Nov 2015, 6:03 pm

I really do rate Reigns and think he'd have proved the doubters wrong were it not for ever-moving goalposts. But KO is my jam.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 30 Nov 2015, 6:07 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I really do rate Reigns and think he'd have proved the doubters wrong were it not for ever-moving goalposts. But KO is my jam.

I rate Reigns aswell and personally think he's the only guy right now to face Lesnar at Mania which speaks volumes. Its unfortunate he came up against Owens, but WWE really havent done enough to hide his weaknesses. The promo he cut in Chicago was painful and should never have happened.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:00 pm

Voting is now closed

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:09 pm

Another day, another decisive win for Kevin Owens, though Roman Reigns may have given him his toughest test so far, the IC champ was not to be denied and with 15 votes books his place in the semi finals

The V2 WWC continues tomorrow with Quarter Finals C & D

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down