The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skysports in the Republic of Ireland

2 posters

Go down

Skysports in the Republic of Ireland Empty Skysports in the Republic of Ireland

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:49 pm

Evening gents, here is my issue;
I foolishly agreed to go on a wee jaunt over to Ireland in Febuary, a few quiet nights in Galway followed by a couple of really quiet nights in Dublin. Anyway Frampton-Quigg is on while I'm over there (if it had been signed before I agreed to this trip ages ago I'd have politely declined but I've paid so I'm going!)

I'm sure Framptons fanbase in the ROI is just as strong as it is in NI, just wondering if Sky sports is available there / how easy will it be to find it on the TV? (assuming its PPV considering how easy it is to justify PPV now will probably make it slightly trickier to get a hold of.) But yeah am I going to struggle finding somewhere to watch the fight or will it not be an issue? Shenglong this question is heavily directed at you...

Cheers!

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Skysports in the Republic of Ireland Empty Re: Skysports in the Republic of Ireland

Post by Pedro147 Tue 17 Nov 2015, 8:11 am

Yes we have Sky Sports over here.

If it's on PPV then it won't be in every single pub but you'll get it in a lot of bars about the place. Even Haye v Wlad was in a lot of places over here a few years back. The likes of hotels and all that won't have it but as I said you'll get it in a lot of bars.

Well that's if you're in Dublin for the fight. Galway I'm not so sure but you've got a big night life in Ayre Square and Shop Street so I'd be amazed if a bar there wouldn't have it.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down